Speaker 1: Hello, my love, it is La La Can welcome back to give them La La Podcast regular old episode. You know, I'm just happy to be here today.
Speaker 2: Happy to be here room.
Speaker 1: Oh rush off of Oceans first didn't slide out.
Speaker 3: She's so cute, you went right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have so many videos.
Speaker 3: You have to send me more.
Speaker 2: She oh, yeah, Landon went.
Speaker 3: I was the only one that did.
Speaker 1: The crew was there. Oh, we were there in full force. We all had flowers to give to Ocean after. I was a little bit nervous because she always wants to be on stage. She talks about it all the time, turns everything into a stage, and I'm like, I wonder if she's going to love it just as much when she's actually up on stage and looks out and sees all these people. You guys, I'm biased. My kid's a star.
Speaker 4: And let's make this clear because this is important. There were only two girls up there, like Ocean.
Speaker 2: And Friend, her classmate.
Speaker 3: It's so great.
Speaker 4: If that were me, I'd be horrified. I'd have to have a full class and then I could like no. And she just performed. She performed the hell out of that that Neva was a rich girl.
Speaker 1: She she performed to the song rich Girl by Gwen Stefani with had a white boa of boa And when she noticed that I was down there recording, she stops. He goes, she waves, Yeah, it was the cutest thing ever. So let me tell you the school that Ocean goes to. Keep in mind there three Sheina's baby, Summer Moon, had a performance that same day. So we were like sharing videos of our kids at their recitals. And Summer Moon is in a class that's full to the brim and they're dancing to some ballet like actual ballet song, twirling hands above down, very structured. And when I told Shesh, you've got to switch her over and not because I think my school is better. You know, they're three. What are they possibly doing in ballet and tap class at the age of three? Right, I'm like, you're driving to the West Side once a week. That is so freaking far, Like, bring her over here, it's down the street. The girls can be in the same class together. And Sheena, I could tell she was stewing about it because she likes the structure of the dance school that Summer Moon is in. Right now, I was like, I so appreciate this, and this is so Shena right, because Shina has since her miscarriage and since Summer Moon's birth, has post part of OCD, so she obsesses over everything. So I'll watch her after we have conversations, and I can tell she's the wheels are still going. She's like, I just really don't know if I want to switch her over to this to Ocean's class, And I'm like, okay, but why babe. She's like, I really like the structure. I really like the structure. I'm like, but you're missing it. There is structure with Ocean's class, but only as much structure as a three year old will allow you to implement right class, you know. And I had to explain to her my Ocean, in my mind, it goes back to our parenting styles. And I like this conversation because I find that there's a lot of women who listen to this podcast who are parents, and we all kind of like banter back and forth, and we're like, well, what works for you my kids seems similar to yours, because parenting, we've said, is all about survival. But I feel like Ocean, this is my own personal opinion, has her entire life to fall into structure. She's going to go to school, there's gonna be freaking structure. She's gonna have to go out and get a job one day, and there's structure. It's like, right now, I just want her to dance with a boa, kick her legs up and you know, in class, run and if she makes it to the bean bag at the other side, hit the bell with her toe. Right now, that seems cute.
Speaker 4: Right, And also I've heard it's important that getting their brains not trained, I don't know what you would call it to the extracurricular activities and not starting when they're young is only something I've heard when I was nanning not starting when they're young, getting it to it's like we have to go, we have to go. Granted I heard there's also pluses to that, but just like a positive reinforcement to like we get to go. Look at these things you get to do soccer, dance and like make it piano, making it exciting. We'll make it so there they don't drop out as soon as they can when they have the choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, option, Yes, my mom always said you have to honor your commitments.
Speaker 2: Honor your commitment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have to give it a certain period of time, and if you still hate it at this point in time, then we can reevaluate and you can stop. But you better be thinking what you're going to do and like replacement of that. But this being said, it was so wild to see like Ocean's dance versus Summer Moon's dance, and you can just tell, like the other day, Summer Moon comes down the stairs and she goes, Ocean, if you're gonna play in my playroom, you can't dump the toys out, and you better pick them up if you do, it's been a conversation. My daughter doesn't clean up, like she just doesn't.
Speaker 2: But Summer Moon does.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Summer Moon is like the best. I have a few things, not saying Ocean isn't the best. But she listens when they tell her it's time to go. Summer Moon puts her shoes on. No, daughter, No, My daughter looks at you like, go, I'm not going anywhere. Yeah, and like, what are you gonna do? Make a scene in front of all these people?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you go?
Speaker 1: Bitch? And she's you go? And I said, and she's right, I'm like what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: So it also probably depends on the kid.
Speaker 1: It does depend on the kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, really quick, I want to mention because I was going to tell you this, I might as well say it on the show. So while we were at the recital, I told you. I leaned up and I said, wow, I see a lot of jiu jitsu parents here from my jiu jitsu. Yeah, okay, there were so there were a lot. There's a jiu jitsu kids class at tenth Planet Burbank.
Speaker 2: Guess what I learned. So I see the jiu.
Speaker 4: Jitsu dad and I like talked to one of the coaches and he goes, oh, yeah, So I go, oh, his I'm not going to say her name. His daughter must also be in dance and he goes, no, his son is.
Speaker 1: Which one the Berry's boot camp hat.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one, but I said, how cool is that? Like the son wanted to do dance, the daughter wanted to do jiu jitsu, and the dad's.
Speaker 2: Like absolutely, I just think that's so cute. I don't know why I thought it out.
Speaker 3: Were there a lot of boys up there dancing or just him?
Speaker 1: No, no, you maybe like four or five? Yeah, indifferent, Like there was a little boy in the in the one to two class, and he had on a tuck and he just sat there. We stood one hand in the pocket, stood stared.
Speaker 4: He didn't do a single thing, but rocked that and everyone cheered. He rocked back on his heel and then yeah.
Speaker 1: The only boy. Yeah, there were a lot of people. There were a lot of kids in the toddlers. One girl screaming, crying, another girl who was very into it, and then the boy who finally got his toe. What happened at the very end.
Speaker 4: I'm the screaming, the screaming crying girl too, just like doing the motions though crying.
Speaker 3: You take her out.
Speaker 2: It's literally they.
Speaker 1: Had the teachers up there like loving on them. It was really. It was a horrible you guys. I saw the most epic documentary over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us I need to watch it?
Speaker 1: I shook it to my core. Okay, Movie Past, movie crash. Has anyone heard of this? Okay?
Speaker 2: I had Movie Past though.
Speaker 1: Okay, John, producer, John, You're gonna fucking die. I hear about this documentary and I'm like, movie Past, I know it well. I used to hang around Teddy. We called him Teddy Ted Farnsworth. He's in the documentary it's about him. He and my ex tried to do business deals together. They're showing on this documentary. It's how basically these two white men came in thought that they had the answers to make movie pass a huge success, pushed out these two black men who had created it, started it, got the funding for it, really figured out how to make it work.
Speaker 3: Was it.
Speaker 1: The numbers? They kept like fixating Ted and this other guy Low, his last name was Low, fixating on we're gonna have a ten dollars subscription fee, but it'll be a limited time and we're going to try to get our followers up to like we have a million subscribers. And they fixated on this. They were obsessed with, well, why don't we try to get to two? Why don't we try to get to five? And I think his name? Let me hold on, can we google his name? The two black men? I think it was Hamey does it say?
Speaker 2: Is it Stacy Spice Stacy yes? And Homey Watt yes.
Speaker 1: So Stacy and Jamay who were the two originators of this, They were like, this seems like a really bad idea. We're going too quick. We got to pump the Brakes, So Ted Farnsworth and this low guy give them the booth. They're like, we no longer need your services. You're no longer a part of it.
Speaker 2: Bought them out. I'm assuming they.
Speaker 1: Still had their stocks, which was worth I believe eighty million dollars Stacy's was, but they got it after a twelve month period of time. Well by that time, they had burned through all the cash, all of it. You guys. I am watching this documentary and they're talking about how Ted is blowing all this cash. They show a Coachella party with Dennis Rodman. I was there.
Speaker 2: I was there. Do you see your my ex?
Speaker 3: No? Thank god?
Speaker 1: With my ex being like this is a great party. How'd you bag? Dennis and me sitting there being like, what does Dennis Rodman have to do with the movie industry? Can can Film Festival where they flew out fifty cent Yes, burning all this cash that they didn't even have. Meanwhile, I'm sitting there, you know, thinking we're living the freaking dream and how Movie Pass and EFO are gonna like merge and have this company together to produce movies and it's gonna go. This is what I'm being told they're gonna go public. This is huge. Back home in New York City, people are being like, what is Ted and Low doing? Like, what are they doing? We're not gonna have any money left, Like the subscriber's cards stopped working. Everything started going into shutdown, and they were just they show this video, you guys spending money, just blowing money. They show this video.
Speaker 3: Mii okay, so they show.
Speaker 1: Them blowing up a pink flamingo. Give mind, Ted was only in in movie pass for a year, and that's the year that I knew him. But I just thought he like fell off the map. No, he's facing three counts of like twenty years in prison each. They're blowing up this Uh They're showing on the screen Instagram stories of this pink flamingo being blown up on a yacht and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, that's me on the pink flamingo.
Speaker 3: What is Teddy stop the picture?
Speaker 5: I said, yes, yes, that wasn't on the That wasn't on it though, right the doc like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: We were not on it at all. But it was just so wild. I'm like, wow, another documentary that like my ex is.
Speaker 2: Two questioned slimey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So Landon. I was watching it with Easton's roomy and he was like, was did you like Teddy? And I was like, I adored him. It's so interesting to watch people like him move because I'm sorry, do you know how hard it would be for me to like walk into a place and be like, I'm just here to figure out if you'll give me a quick five millie for this idea and then just like talk my way through it. None of it made sense. He's like on all these Wall Street shows talking about how the subscription works and how they can make money and people are buying into it, and I'm like, I am.
Speaker 2: Not a smart girl, no nobody.
Speaker 1: This does not add up, And like I'm not I'm not some like tech guru. I don't know how to subscribe subscription my ass off. But even I was sitting there being like this doesn't make any sense. How did they get so far?
Speaker 4: But it's the thing, it's like their nose, It's like you you see, Well, I can't be the only one if enough people are saying this is great, I'm obviously the idiot. What am I'm missing something here? And I don't want to be the one to like be like this isn't gonna work because it obviously is Look at all these people but giving their money and believe it.
Speaker 1: That would never happen to me. I like to think I'm a pretty smooth talker, but no one's gonna be like, I'm gonna give this bitch five hundred mil yea, I really believe in what she's doing, Like it would never What is it about these people? It's it's it's a and the jargon they speak to where it makes so much sense to someone to just write over millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's a thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is a I'm going to say, this is a separate thing conversation. I'm not stating this against anyone that Laala just mentioned, but I have heard that's why a lot of narcissists are very successful.
Speaker 2: They there's like a manipulation tactic.
Speaker 4: That's why a lot of because they can like do this to people and they can like convince a room that like and they're like they're they're sociable and they're powerful and they're people person and they like can inspire people and then all of a sudden, everyone's money's gone and Lala can's on a Pink Flamingo and Teddy's yacht.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: And at the very end it shows Teddy who's facing trial and the three counts, and then it pops up that he has started another business.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: This is like firefest man.
Speaker 1: It's wild. But then the beauty of it was Stacy bought back Movie Past.
Speaker 2: So now I heard is movie pass back.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah, and they had their first successful quarter or a year or something. They had a winning something.
Speaker 2: Okaye, money is coming, money is coming.
Speaker 3: Money.
Speaker 2: We're on the up and up. See.
Speaker 4: I need to watch this doc because I would totally get a Movie Past subscription if I knew it was like supporting good people.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm just going to the movies. I just don't because I'm like, oh, you're spending kind of you guys.
Speaker 1: Some of these people were like I saw four hundred and seven movies that year, and I'm like one of my buddies.
Speaker 2: I went every Sunday with Kyle. We went every Sunday. We made it a Sunday thing.
Speaker 3: And we went to Then I fall asleep every time.
Speaker 6: I wanted to sleep.
Speaker 2: All the movies.
Speaker 1: Let me know when it's out on the flicks, I'll.
Speaker 5: Text Calvin'll y'all just go to a movie Wenesday like eleven. I'm like, oh no, Now are the best times to go?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Go by yourself. Middle of the day, nobody's there. You have the whole theater to yourself. I have the A list. I try to go once one of two times a week.
Speaker 1: I like to lay down.
Speaker 3: See are chairs, climb them all the way? They do have to.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna get a movie past in a movie past. So I had my glue post test today for my baby.
Speaker 2: How'd that go?
Speaker 1: It was good. Ocean came with me. She watched them draw my blood. Now baby's head is has not dropped down yet, okay, which I think. I'm I'm approaching twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Weeks, so is that pretty common?
Speaker 1: Then he said we're fine. I did say to him, I don't want to go over my due date. So if she doesn't come before, I don't really want in August baby. No offense, Jessica. It was still it would still be she I keep calling you a knit stuff, she would still be a virgo baby. But I told him, if she doesn't come before September, first. I'm trying to be induced on September first, and he was like, great, we'll see what we can do. Let's see how your thirty week appointment goes, because I have to go back to my anatomy doctor who does like the twenty week scan. You usually don't have to see him very often. I do because of my situation with Ocean. They just want to keep an eye on me. But everything looks really, really great, and Ocean was so stinking cute.
Speaker 5: She goes, Mama, Mama got a needle into and.
Speaker 1: Then she goes, why did you leave your blood there? I was like, because I don't want it and they need to do something.
Speaker 2: She watched it with her eyes. She said she watched it and done it.
Speaker 1: And Mom said you She said, no, she didn't watch. She watched her recital and she was like, no, I watched.
Speaker 3: I watched.
Speaker 1: And then that's when she asked why I left it there.
Speaker 2: I can't even watch. Question.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't You don't want to just push it to a day to September second, so you have the same birthday.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. If they induce me, if they do, say we're willing to induce on the first, everything looks good. There is a chance she would come on the second? Oh, because that I'd be thrilled. That's what I would love that I'm hoping for.
Speaker 3: That celebrate two and one.
Speaker 1: Well, I did the TWATS podcast and Teddy was like to tease tw ot twats okay, and she said why would you? Teddy said, why would you want to have her on your birthday? And I was like, why do I need my birthday? She can have it, not sharing have it right? Like what I'm I have a rager every September. Second, No, I'm trying to like blow up balloons and have a carnival birth hard.
Speaker 3: It's fun for you to do that for your birthday.
Speaker 2: But that's fine. That's very Lama energy.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: I feel like you would have fun on your birthday every year. You know you're gonna have a fun birthday because you're seting up.
Speaker 3: You would never have a bad birthday.
Speaker 1: How crazy, Well, it's like Valentine's Day. I've never had a bad Valentine's Day day, your birthday, it's really fun. Since we're on the topic of babies, how do you guys feel about people setting up Instagram accounts for their babies? Their kids.
Speaker 4: I don't love it for multiple reasons. I think it's getting the world's getting more and more dangerous. I've seen tiktoks about how many baby account photos of kids are saved.
Speaker 2: It's horrific rave to phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's number one and number two it is cringe and I'm sorry you guys. I think pet accounts are cringed too, especially when they caption in the voice. I'm like, mister, mister Wiggles or whatever your dog's name is, is not saying like, oh, it's a sunshine day. He's probably saying like not any of that, because I love dogs.
Speaker 2: But he's a dog.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even have a posable thumb.
Speaker 4: He hates when you take photos of him, so that what it's called postal thumbs.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like when Sina was like Sandoval blocked Summer Moon, and there was one person that was like, Summer Moon doesn't know.
Speaker 3: How to run Instagram.
Speaker 1: Just Sandaval blocked you ja.
Speaker 2: Do you know how pissed I'd be.
Speaker 4: If I grow up and I turned like fifteen or whatever, my mom gave me my Instagram account and all of a sudden, I'm like, this is the shit you've been.
Speaker 2: Posting in my voice. Oh.
Speaker 1: I started an Instagram for Ocean when she first popped out, and I think the last time I posted was when she had her newborn photos done where they dressed her up like a little mermaid and she's on private.
Speaker 3: Yeah she would. You didn't even accept me.
Speaker 2: Yet she didn't accept you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's still learning.
Speaker 1: Ocean didn't accept you. But I just I can barely run my own Instagram. That how am I supposed to run a baby's account? And also like she's not doing anything that is like that.
Speaker 3: Lit.
Speaker 4: I love that you said that, because most moms are like they're just incredible every day.
Speaker 1: No, they're incredible to you. She's I'm aware of that.
Speaker 3: Remember what I said, show me.
Speaker 2: Two year old Henry doing a backflip or show me nothing right.
Speaker 1: No, So I'm just gonna wait to see if I have not geriatric diabetes. It's what it's called, justaalia just stational. You think that's a possibility, Yeah, and I well know you you always have to do the test. It's always a possibility.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have it, and then it goes away after you give birth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, just because everything fluctuates, and but I have a well balanced diet. I don't know that has anything to do with it. But he also said he thinks the baby's laying on a nerve and that's why I was getting faint.
Speaker 2: A lot of you said that in the DMS.
Speaker 4: Thank you, because I read a lot of like sciatica and different things like that, the nerve, and so that's are you do feel relieved to learn that?
Speaker 1: Or I feel relieved. And I'm picturing her in the womb as boss baby, you know how he like has the face. I'm picturing her like leaning up against my rib cage right here and like bouncing on my kidneys with her. It's like very painful.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I move around a lot because it does. She's having a heyday with my organs and things like that. And then he brought up I was like, she's you know, she moves a lot, and I'm my body was not in this much pain this early on, which is all good, no complaints, yeah, but like I'm a little uncomfortable early on. And he said, well, you have to remember, this baby could be much bigger than ocean. And I'm like, and I love that, but I don't love that.
Speaker 2: She is growing fast. I told you one weekend.
Speaker 3: Is she bigger than ocean was?
Speaker 1: She's going to be bigger than ocean? Ocean at five oh five ten?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like five pounds ten ounds?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: It sh she was like a supermodel.
Speaker 2: She was so tall.
Speaker 4: Dumb ass, Okay, speaking of dumb ass real quick? Can we really quickly talk about babies. I don't give a fuck. I get DMS every time I make a dumb comment, but I'm just gonna say it. So, babies breathe in liquid when they're inside of you, and then they just are expected to come out in the world and they breathe oxygen.
Speaker 2: So why can't we breathe underwater?
Speaker 3: Do they breathe it?
Speaker 2: Do they breathe quid?
Speaker 1: They're they're not what the bilical cord provides them with everything.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 5: Go to their question so then goes into their belly button.
Speaker 1: So why can't I everything they go to the bathroom in the belly button.
Speaker 2: When babies poop?
Speaker 4: It doesn't happen when babies poop and a mom like close to nine months, or like feces are in the mom or something you can yeah, it's like bad, you.
Speaker 3: Got to flush it out of you.
Speaker 2: So why can't we write?
Speaker 1: Why can't we.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I want to know that too. You make an excellent point, because I think the umbilical cord is just for food and food. My my baby should be weighing in at two pounds seven ounces.
Speaker 2: Weigh in at two pounds seven ounces? Really right now?
Speaker 1: Right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Damn, that's it's so weird.
Speaker 1: The weirdest is when they say, and maybe it's because I watched June back in the day. Oh, we're like, she's there's the protester outside of the abortion clinic. And the thing that makes Juno not get an abortion is because she the woman talks about fingernails. And every time it pops up on my phone where it's like, your baby now has fingernails, and I feel anything inside. I'm like, my baby's trying to close the way out of them. I can feel it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so scary.
Speaker 2: Does that happen some babies? That's how they come, They clawed their way out.
Speaker 1: I I don't know, but I did show. Uh. I exposed Ali Luber, James's girlfriend. I exposed her to my birthing video and then Janet. Janet exposed her to her birthing video and then I was like, I can one up it. I caning on the.
Speaker 2: Next one birthing video and.
Speaker 3: You're gonna this next one. No.
Speaker 1: Janet showed Ali her birthing video and I said, I can one up Janet with mine?
Speaker 2: Was Janet in pain?
Speaker 1: Well, Janet had a normal sized baby, like my birthing experience. It was like you were in heaven, right, it was. Yeah, it was like Morgan Freeman was giving birth to Ocean, you know, yeah, just because it was like you didn't see any blood nothing.
Speaker 2: She just like, oh, flopped Morgan.
Speaker 4: You're welcome to narrate Lala's birthing video of Ocean if you're interested.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would die.
Speaker 6: That would be good cameos for him to do. It's like, send me a video and I'll just narrate it.
Speaker 1: You can make a lot of I would I'd pay you.
Speaker 2: He can make more money on a single day on set.
Speaker 1: But he's got to put in a lot of work. You got to do a character breakdown, You have to read an entire script. Those could run, you know, seventy to one hundred and something pages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was probably paid seventy to one hundred million.
Speaker 2: He could just walk on.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 3: Isn't doing a movie for two million? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But have you ever need to join Patreon or Patron what is it called.
Speaker 4: Pere or Cameo, Cameo all of a sudden, All of a sudden, we work for Cameo.
Speaker 2: Morgan Freeman. If you ever want to hop on Cameo, we'd love to have you.
Speaker 3: We have nothing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sona Morgan made good money on Cameo. You bitch, don't knock the hustle.
Speaker 2: I do like Cameo.
Speaker 4: I went to a very nice super Bowl party with Cameo in Lalla's place.
Speaker 1: I feel like you may have stolen my ticket.
Speaker 2: You never go anywhere? Oh is she not with you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But here I am.
Speaker 3: I know they're like, I know, Hey, the bathroom's that way, and you're.
Speaker 1: At the Cameo mansion.
Speaker 2: At the Cameo mansion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that pa, it was baller. All right, let's talk about something interesting, all right, Chipotle versus the people.
Speaker 2: I have such strong feelings about Chipotle.
Speaker 3: I don't have any because I've been there three times.
Speaker 1: Maybe I've been ever in your life? Yeah, all right, you shut your filthy, fucking people have been complaining that Chipotle has decreased its food portion size. It's gotten to the point where people are just walking out mid order if they aren't getting proper portions. The disrespect, the disrespect on who's part both. Okay, there's even a Chipotle hack that people have been doing where they film their order to make sure they are getting the proper portion. Now, this has worked on some occasions, and other it's backfired. Chipotle said, there has been no changes in our portion size. Oh so now you're gonna gaslight us, and we have reinforced proper portioning with our employees. Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Went to Chipotle last week. Let me tell.
Speaker 6: You you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I created Chipotle. Oh my god, multiple times a month.
Speaker 2: It's a new thing for you.
Speaker 1: What's the order?
Speaker 4: Oh wow? I love Chipotle so much. I feel so much love inside right now, so much. Okay, let me tell you guys.
Speaker 2: The order, the order you do?
Speaker 4: First off, they're portion sizes. I gotta burrito. Don't come for Chipotle on my watch. I got a burrito. I got a burrito last.
Speaker 2: Week as big as a infant child, and that was delicious.
Speaker 3: Did you.
Speaker 2: So much? Number two. Here's your order. So I always do a few things. Here's what you got to do with Chipotle.
Speaker 4: You guys, you go to Chipole, you get a casadia, sometimes steaks, sometimes chicken steaks. The way to go it just you get onions, peppers, the cheese.
Speaker 2: Then you get it toasted and everything.
Speaker 4: Then you get their sour cream and you get their vinagrette and you mix it together and you dip the casadia in there and let me tell you, oh, and then sometimes you dip it in.
Speaker 2: The black beans.
Speaker 1: I just get everything on the side. You don't get everything in the burrito. Do you know what a burrito is? Coming from.
Speaker 4: The burrito? You put everything inside of it. Then I get a bowl. Sometimes when I'm trying to be are.
Speaker 3: You making your own burrito or are they making the burrito for you?
Speaker 2: They're making it for me. I'm not behind the counter.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: But that's what we want. I know.
Speaker 5: But you were making it sound like you got one tortilla and then all this stuff and you made your own burritoe I got.
Speaker 1: Whenever you go to Chipotle, you're acting like you've never been there.
Speaker 3: What have you ever hed her? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Im sorry, I get a burrito, but I was talking about also the case of the I get.
Speaker 1: You all over the place. Let me tell you what you get a Chipotle yours.
Speaker 3: I get a Brita, and then you make some sauces.
Speaker 4: I heard, no I get Those are two separate orders. And then when I want to be healthy, I get a salad.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, but with the same stuff.
Speaker 1: Yours is good. I feel like you would notice the portion size on a burrito, so if you didn't notice, but you also eat like hummus and shit, so who knows your hummus?
Speaker 2: One time? One time she eats weird.
Speaker 1: She eats weird and small, small porch, but I usually you know what I weird.
Speaker 2: They're just air.
Speaker 1: Basically, today, I'm gonna go to Chipotle today because there is nothing better than I usually get their veggie burrito bowl. Okay, I don't like beans. I get the rice, the lettuce, the corn salsa. I get the what's the salsa? That's just tomatoes though, to Gyo, thank you Easton. And then I just get sour cream on the top and the cheese. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it with the chip No avocado or no guacamole.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I like guacamole in its own bowl with a chip I don't want it mixed into my stuff because then it gives me a hummus vibe. And we know you do, and I will report back to see if it's true. I'm gonna go to Chipotle.
Speaker 4: Today's well, chipotlet feel free to sponsor the podcast. We'd love to have you.
Speaker 6: I went to Chipotle the other day and it was okay. The portions were good, but what people have shown on videos, like there's only like maybe four pieces of chicken in their burrital bowl, like they're barely putting anything in there. So that's what you were getting mad everything, it's protein, it's everything, like they're just maybe putting a little bit on. And so you get a ball and it's not even full. Like I got a bowl like a month a half, like a month and a half ago, and it wasn't even full. Like I finished that easily, Like normally when I go Chipole, I get full. I can't finish it.
Speaker 1: I have leftovers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and at this point, like the ball wasn't filled up, and that's what people are doing. So the Chipoti ceo he's like, oh if you're ordering and you see him like not giving enough to him, like a little head nod. So people, I've seen some dude goes with like a full on selfie stick with this camera and is like, hey, like get me like you know, I want a chicken bowl, and they don't put enough and he kind of goes, hey, come on, Joe or whatever the guy's name is. Then he puts more on and then employees are striking back like a manager saw them doing that and said you're not allowed to record here. Get out.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm going to say you need to take it up with your CEO, Brian Nickel, because like the.
Speaker 3: One I'm do, I get up charge for the head nod.
Speaker 2: This sounds like the work.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta pick. You're either gonna keep prices where they are or drop them down if you're gonna take away the portion, or you better leave it where it is, or give me a little bit more if you're gonna charge me more. That's just how this works. You don't get to charge me the same and knock me down a bit, or charge me more and knock me down a bit.
Speaker 4: This's gonna be yes, but it's happening. This sounds like it's not on Chipotle. This sounds like it's on the Chipotle workers.
Speaker 3: Well, they need to get on the same page. Cafe Rio kills it.
Speaker 5: And when you order extra meat, they go extra and you feel great and everyone's scry never and this gets tricky.
Speaker 6: S Chapotle has online orders, so you don't see that. Make it so you can just go pick up your bag, go to your house.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so go into Chipotle. Okay, do you guys remember the guy who uh who zoomed into his court appearance for his driver's license being suspended. He's like, hold on, I'm just making I'm just parking, parking. So there's more to Corey Harris's suspended license or not suspended license? Who knows? Do you want to read it for us? Jess sure?
Speaker 2: New shocking twist to driver's licenseman.
Speaker 4: When Corey Harris turned into his zoom court date while driving, he had to turn himself in because he was driving with a suspended license. Then we found out it was an error and the license shouldn't have been suspended. Now we have learned that Harris never had a Michigan license and has never.
Speaker 2: Had a license in the other forty nine states.
Speaker 1: So there's no there's no license to even be suspended, so he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Even have a license period.
Speaker 1: This is not good and they should call it a draw. They they're both sides.
Speaker 3: I should just give him thirty days to go get his license.
Speaker 2: Go get your license, sir, he's obviously been driving fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, why am I here on a suspended license if we're really entirely I don't even have a license? An' even good?
Speaker 3: What was the cop who suspended it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a little bit.
Speaker 3: There be a ticket tracking this back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is weird.
Speaker 4: He must have looked it up and and see in the system and thought it was suspended, but it never exists.
Speaker 1: It never existed, you know when it got a license?
Speaker 3: I promise you.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he just probably started driving and was a fine driver, like Laala was driving in sixth grade to the Tanning salon or whatever you say, seven seventh perfect and probably was a fine driver, and then just thought, yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Still went and got her license after Well, mister Harris.
Speaker 1: Court Harris is a grown ass man. But also the court system, how do you not know if who's driving with your suspending licenses? That don't exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys don't.
Speaker 1: Know what the hell's going on. No, you got me in the galap but go, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know what the hell I am swimming with turtles clailing about in the water Seinfeld reference.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a bit sam.
Speaker 5: I just don't understand how you suspend a license because you have to put your driver's license number in there to suspend. Right, doesn't have a who's the cop behind this?
Speaker 4: We need the yes with starting point because that you say they walk up to your window, you say license and registration.
Speaker 2: I've done it hundreds of times.
Speaker 1: If you have to have a license, to have registration and car insurance, I would have sen So he must have been lacking a whole lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Driving uninsured because when you do insure, you have to give him your license.
Speaker 4: I just want mister Harris to get a license. You can charge them all the money. Just let him. Just give him a license. He's obviously a fine driver. Yeah, and fix your system.
Speaker 2: Court.
Speaker 1: I appreciated that he didn't want the zoom court date to start until he had made a completion of the turn and parked his car. I would have not answer there's your driving test, there's your driving test, and no, you know what, he's an honest he knew why he was going. In fact, I respect it. He knows exactly why he's there. I'm driving on a suspended license, and you know what, I know I shouldn't be driving, but I'm driving right now.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's why he was so confused, because he was like, how is do I have something suspended?
Speaker 3: I never had?
Speaker 2: He said, Oh.
Speaker 3: God, oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Love him, you know what. That's it's so it's kind of like when I get caught doing things and all clicks and I go, oh my god, yes this.
Speaker 3: Is making making.
Speaker 6: Let's add one more update to that. Apparently he was also arrested nine years ago for driving without a license.
Speaker 2: This, sir, okay, we were really we were. We were there for you.
Speaker 3: Oh my, we were all rooting, rooting for you in jail. Or what's going on with this?
Speaker 1: No, but you guys driving on a suspended license. He's never had one ever?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, you think that's why he went the air.
Speaker 6: That probably makes sense why he never wants to go clear the air to yars Ago when.
Speaker 1: This, let me tell you, because they never had one. This is the system. This is not Corey Harritt. No, you, like I said, I said, got somewhere where I don't know where I am.
Speaker 3: We need the ticket with the copy. Think about it.
Speaker 4: Think of what they did, Think of what they would have done. You were right, producer John. He goes in, and he goes I got a ticket for driving with a suspended license, and they they find out he doesn't have a license. He's now going to get in more trouble because he was driving without a license.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go in either.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, well, yeah, the number doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: You can't even find me, literally more trouble. You can't even find this guy.
Speaker 2: Hey, higher finds you. Shit system.
Speaker 1: I'm really shame. Shame we haven't done shame in a while. Shame shame them, Shame on you. We've had such we've had such good content the date no one has needed shame. iOS eighteen update has to do with Apple, right John, Yeah, slower.
Speaker 2: Android bullshit, Get that out of here. Unless you want to sponsor the podcast, then.
Speaker 1: We will all use androids, all of us. The new iOS eighteen update from Apple came out this week and has new features and I'm so here for it. You guys can schedule text messages.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? Because I'm about to text you now, Hi.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: I'll probably have you figured it out and then teach me because I have it.
Speaker 3: I app. What if I can't find my hidden app?
Speaker 1: I don't love that you can now lock or hide certain apps. Oh I like that I have PTSD.
Speaker 2: Oh but what about like your daughter plays on your phone? There's got to be apps, you.
Speaker 1: Say, I never go there. I'm like, what are you fucking trying to hide cheating on me? Who's the whore? What's her name? You don't even have a boyfriend you're talking to? No one's cheating on you, La, La, calm down.
Speaker 6: This is going to ruin so many relationships being able to hide it.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Yeah, if it's being used to like hide from your kid, if.
Speaker 4: You have to look at your partner's phone, then maybe you should reevaluate your relationship. I never maybe said never, but I've never really looked at phones in relationships.
Speaker 2: I can say that.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting how I feel when I get into a new relationship. If I'm going to be like what's on there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I don't you feel once you have to start questioning and your like insecure about like uh oh that maybe it's like you have versus I got to figure out how to get in that phone. Maybe you should start thinking like, well, why do I feel this way towards this person? Because yeah, sure you can get in their phone, but if you feel well.
Speaker 1: It goes back to the gut, right, that's what you're talking about, the feeling, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because guess what they can be out.
Speaker 4: If you're feeling that way toward a phone, they're probably out doing some shady shit anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you're getting the feeling. Yeah. But I'm going to keep it light hearted and think that Apple did this because they know that kids get on their parents' phone, so they don't want you know what, I'm about to schedule right, all of my happy birthday texts?
Speaker 3: Ever, then they don't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I won't tell anyone.
Speaker 1: I think it means a lot. You're taking the time to schedule someone's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it just sends it you forgot it's their birthday anyway.
Speaker 4: Do you know I had a business idea of it's like a Hallmark where you can order cards for the whole year and they will ship them up them out on your friends and family's birthday, and you pay like a monthly thing and you can like customize it. No one take that idea, And if it already exists, you stole my idea, So wouldn't that be great?
Speaker 3: Maybe you should patn it.
Speaker 1: You should patent it right now. And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I have a probably shouldn't put that on.
Speaker 1: That's a really genius idea. Thank you? Does it exist? It should Google first, I'll google it Google.
Speaker 4: I think this was also Kyle's idea first, and I stole his. So if you steal.
Speaker 3: It from me, may you stole it from him?
Speaker 2: I stole it from him.
Speaker 1: Moving on, ladies, locking your holiday plans if you have a husband. You don't have a husband who is a fan of both the NFL and college football and want to take a trip to the Christmas holiday for the Christmas holiday. I hated pop four day class when they were like, Lauren, it's your turn to read. I'm like, what are words?
Speaker 3: What are words.
Speaker 1: For the Christmas Holiday? You better plan them now. From December nineteenth until January twelfth, there is either an NFL game, college game or both every day. But what nine every day? But nine over the span?
Speaker 2: What do you mean every day but nine days?
Speaker 6: Yes, for those three weeks from December nineteenth to January twelfth, there's there's going to be either an NFL game, a college football game or both being played days every day besides nine days over the three d.
Speaker 2: What are the holidays?
Speaker 1: But sitting on the couch, you know what, You're absolutely right, And I can picture the house and it is filled with the Christmas spirits.
Speaker 3: We're going to get some cinnamon sticks.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's bad at matt. How many days are in between? And what is nine? What's that outcome?
Speaker 3: How many days are their games?
Speaker 6: So basically I think the first So it starts on the nineteenth. There's games the nineteenth, twentieth, four, on the twenty first, one on the twenty second.
Speaker 2: You lost me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like one on the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tuesdays and Wednesdays probably there.
Speaker 6: Christmas Eve is a break. There's an eve, eve, a break on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Christmas Eve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bag.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I put them in a little cute what's his name, Travis Kelcey jersey jerseys and I'll wear little Swifty T shirts. I love whoever or whoever.
Speaker 3: For the Chiefs and Steelers on Christmas Day?
Speaker 1: Wait and Steelers, Chief Steelers? Do you pay attention to the podcast when we do it? We mentioned this game? Yeah, we have like two weeks ago through when we remember the merge of all the streaming services. Oh, I didn't know the Steelers, you mungo Steelers fans.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have your terrible towel swinging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have it swinging, terrible thing.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a me And you know what, now that the boys live in the back house, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have football on all day, all day, both house.
Speaker 1: Everyone's invited. Really yeah, packed house? I want a packed house. Are we back from Hawaiian December nineteenth?
Speaker 2: Yes, we sure are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're definitely back. Definitely all right? Should we? I really want to cover this real quick. Do you guys watch Summerhouse? Oh my gosh, okay.
Speaker 2: We do have guests in the Did you mention that we have guests in the studio?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: I have guests. I have guests that are my friends s and I've been trying to picture them as just friends because I'm like I feel on the spot, but I like we've been killing it. You know, me and an audience. I start, but I feel like we've been killing it.
Speaker 2: So nic are you welcome?
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: If you want your names out, we can come. Why I didn't say that, I'm like an idiot. So I have never watched Summer House before. I've been watching this season because of the whole like Carl and you guys too never watched.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's so Carl and Lindsay wedding thing.
Speaker 1: The whole wedding thing, and I just I think the first they only have had one reunion air besides the Carl and Lindsay thing. I was very upset about the Sierra and West thing. That thing really pissed me off. So Sierra is this beautiful. She's like a supermodel. Okay, she's absolutely stunning. Wes is like the cute dude who like loves football, has like a trendy mustache, like he's eh whatever, but like he looks fun okay, and he acted fun and all of a sudden we learn about who he really is in the reunion. He's out it. So they filmed together all summer. They're very cute. Sierra has this moment of like, I don't just hand my body out toever. I'm not just gonna sleep around. It's just not me. I know that I date with intention, and the second I have sex, I'm going to become attached. This guy knew that they wrap. He takes her to a wedding with him, takes her to meet his parents on the farm or whatever. His mom I think is an obgyn and his dad it's like a farmer or something like a cowboy. Wow, if someone did that to me, I'd be like, this man's dating me with an intention to like we're together, Like you're not introducing me to the parents and taking me to your friend's weddings without us like either having a label or we're getting to have a lab the parents is a huge move, huge move. Yeah, she sleeps with him and all of the sudden, this guy who you would never have thought that he he's the type to feed in to the fans and being like a reality TV and we won't call him a star a personality. He said what bothered him, what made him nervous, is that he kept seeing things he was tagged in and he's like, and I just kept thinking, so what, I'm just gonna be like this guy that's like attached to Scare It's like you piece of shit, Like that's what he wanted the whole time. And the show this season was great, But there were so many conversations that took place in that reunion that I'm like, wow, I see so many different sides. And maybe it's just because of this like how things went down, where you've got Lindsay and Carl who have completely different perspectives on how the relationship went south.
Speaker 2: I saw some clips.
Speaker 1: If you're looking at it from just a viewer standpoint, it does look like Carl really tried to convey that like, Hey, I'm unhappy and this is what I'm needing from you and you're not giving it, and she doesn't give anything, like she's tough. But then on the flip side, when she says, like you keep talking to me about all of these ideas and you want me to be happy for you and celebrate when there's nothing to celebrate. You don't have a job still, right, so what do you want me to do? Give you a pat on the back and be a great job. You still don't have a job. I will say that she went out and was displaying that she was completely blindsided by him breaking off the engagement. Now that we've watched, I don't know how you could be blindsided at all? Right, am I making this up? I was like, there wasn't one cute scene where it was like you made any progress. It was constantly at each other's throats. However, I don't know what it was like when cameras were put down. They only filmed a show for the summertime.
Speaker 2: Did she mention? Yeah? Did she mentioned after watching it?
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I don't you feel like sometimes people are lost in their relationship and then when you take a step back. I can't imagine how it is on reality TV, but you take a step out and then you start start to look back on things and you change your perspective, like from being blindsided to being like, oh, because aren't.
Speaker 3: They all living in the same house?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, well, and it's only weekends that they film. Okay, so they film a little bit back in the city and then every weekend they go to the summerhouse in the Hamptons or Montalk or whatever. But yes, I feel like if you're open to reality TV being like a mirror for you and kind of using it to self reflect, even though there is an aspect of it being produced, because that's how you make a show. Yes, there's an element. I don't know if she says that I've only seen the first episode of the reunion, who knows if Andy's gonna ask her? Do you really look back on that and think, I'm still blindsided? Like you see nothing wrong with this? Again, It's really hard when you take someone's life and you're like, well, they only film X amount of hours a day on the weekends for two three months. We really are getting like a very tiny little bit of life that they live, right. Yeah. Yeah, but he broke it off and he has no regrets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could tell by the clips he doesn't have any regrets.
Speaker 1: And she has a new boyfriend already. She's one of these people whove on so fast. Give me the secret, give me the secret, give me the sauce.
Speaker 2: You know immediately what you don't want.
Speaker 4: So then when you meet someone because you know what you want because you thought you had it in this person, then you realize, oh, I didn't want this. You break it off. You kind of if you're ready to get married, you kind of know what you want. So then you go and yes, you could see red flags and be like, this is what I don't but you know what you want, you know what you don't want.
Speaker 2: And I would think some of these people.
Speaker 4: You meet this person and you'd be like, oh, look they have what I want and they have what I don't want, or they're willing to work on it.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's a lot of people that like I don't don't give up stuff. They'll be like, well, I wish this was different, but they're great.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, well, compromise of course, because if you think that someone's with you and they're thinking every everything about you is perfect, they're also making it's just not the big stuff, right. But I don't agree with you, Jessica, because if it was everything you wanted, you know what you want, it would have worked out.
Speaker 2: Okay. But unless they.
Speaker 4: Have worked out, I'm going to use the bat I'll just use the Bachelorette. You know how a lot of people on The Bachelor the Bachelorette, they get engaged a lot of times, there's the one person that actually wants this and the one person that does not really okay, they're on the show they're lost and like, and then there's this relationship they're engaged, and then they break it off. A lot of times, this person who really wanted it and is not the who broke it off gets in a relationship very quickly after, and you have to see that happen like multiple times and think, okay, there's something to it. So my thought is if I had a friend who was engaged to someone they were with for a long time and then broke it off, and the person that didn't want to break it off quickly got in another relationship, married and had kids, I'd be like, oh, well, this person knew what they wanted.
Speaker 2: All along, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like they kind of knew and that's why they're like, Okay, well you broke up with me.
Speaker 2: I know what I want and this is what I want, and so like I wouldn't did it? Yeah, I went and got it. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at there's no great process, and I think maybe I'm maybe too extreme. But the moving on so quickly when when you were planning a life with this person forever and then it doesn't work out and you could already move on like, I just there's something about that concept that it's a misfire for I just cannot grasp it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like being alone. A lot of people don't.
Speaker 1: A lot of people need Like it's not that I like being alone, it's that I'm okay being alone. Would I like a partner.
Speaker 3: But there's people because of course.
Speaker 5: I would can't be alone. Who and I have a couple of friends like that, And that's how I know. And those are the ones.
Speaker 3: Who could to your relationship break up one month being another.
Speaker 5: It's wild they say that could like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They need a But also if you I don't need the hell they need in it. Well, if you believe there's multiple amazing partners for you in life, it's easier to move on because if you don't believe like there's there's there, Do you have a few soulmates in life? If you think like no, you have a lot of people in this world who could be incredible partners for me and make an incredible life, I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Easier to kind of be like, oh, look, I met one.
Speaker 1: But I believe that there are many people who could fit into the box of what you want in a partner. What I'm not understanding is how you get with someone and you pour yourself into each other and then it's over and there's no moment of like I need to take some time to recover from this. Like I know that there's other people out there. Of course there's other there's seven billion people on the planet. Of course there's someone else. But it doesn't take away from the fact that, like, this was my person. We were planning a life together, children, grand babies, every Christmas together until we die. And it's like, well, it was fun doing that, but like this guy, he's so hot, I'm so much better off without you.
Speaker 5: It's like, but then they just don't have to deal with it, so they don't remember the so they don't have to deal with that breakup.
Speaker 4: And also life is still hoping my goodness, your time, Like some guys or girls are like, but that's where.
Speaker 5: You're okay to be alone. That's what I'm saying. There's a lot of people who act like after they break up, they they're like, I need that again, and I will whoever it is, whoever whoever wants me, I'll take you, okay.
Speaker 4: And there are biological clocks, like for women and men someone and are like, I want to be a mom, I want to have a baby. Some men are like, I don't want to be an old dad.
Speaker 1: So, okay, you're gonna understand that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: You had an old dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I didn't require much.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Oh, interesting, your dad's so.
Speaker 3: Thirty two.
Speaker 4: My dad is thirty two. Yes, he's very, very fifty three fifty four.
Speaker 1: No, it's why, Yes, they look good.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Again.
Speaker 1: I have no idea that the real backstory behind Carl and Lindsay. I think this just comes down to they were not compatible because I think every time I've been around her, she's nothing but kind. She's a bad little bitch. Carl, he's sober. It's a very different game when you're dealing with someone in sobriety, especially someone who's who's got the drug aspect of things. It's some it's a sobriety that I can't relate to. So I think maybe it was just best that they they parted ways, and I think that they both agreed. I really enjoyed this season. If you're bored, let's wrap it up. Let's talk about our aches and relieves of the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: My ache is that I have spent all weekend looking for boats for me and my friends to rent for fourth I have a group of friends and we wanted to take it out for Fourth of July.
Speaker 1: And we're so grateful for the invite.
Speaker 4: No, I did not find I was thinking San Diego. We had such a good time.
Speaker 3: I tell you already had a head count. I thought my head count.
Speaker 2: No, I did have a headcount.
Speaker 4: And or even a small isn't too much ask a small yacht and.
Speaker 1: It's not too much to ask, and they're booked.
Speaker 2: I have been talking. They've been like, but I'm booked. I can't cancel that again, dinner with myself.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: And so that is my ache because a lot of places were like, yeah, it's been booked for like a year.
Speaker 2: I get it, it's a Fourth of Joan.
Speaker 1: I have some friends with boats. But then we're stuck with you, bitch, And then I'm gonna have to say, let me see your head count because I don't know about these.
Speaker 2: I would love that, and then.
Speaker 1: What No, but that does it. There's nothing better than the Fourth.
Speaker 2: Of July July boat and a lot of the ones that what I.
Speaker 1: Been on that at the branch Shapiro Foundation.
Speaker 3: Did we get it for Fourth of July?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did we get it?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're lying I did, so.
Speaker 1: We're fine.
Speaker 2: Stupid, I'll drop everyone.
Speaker 3: Well, you're still not good enough because you didn't count. That's your ache.
Speaker 1: What's you're releasing?
Speaker 4: Okay, my relief is that, Oh that I leave Wednesday night. I get into New York Thursday morning for Katie's baby shower, and I'm there until Sunday.
Speaker 2: And I haven't seen her pregnant. It's a different beast.
Speaker 1: Wow, you have to tell me how big her bump is.
Speaker 2: I know, she looks so cute. I'm so excited to see her and feel baby sea.
Speaker 1: So does that mean I'm off Thursday Friday?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 4: Yes, you have a very I've scheduled a couple of personal without her.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, like you know, a couple. Yeah, No, you're off.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm out of here, John, I have into the desert, go to the fifteen. Well, we're really excited for you and your new nephew, and we hope that you have all the fun in the world with your fam tt ache and relief.
Speaker 3: Ache. There isn't one because you're home home, I went on vacation. I went to Utah and went home.
Speaker 2: Vacation. Did it feel like you vacation?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't do anything and it was brilliant. It was great. So relief. Yeah, being back, and the ache is leaving the homies. That's about it. The homies in Utah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't do a lot of looking on this, so I don't really research or do anything.
Speaker 3: I just hang it.
Speaker 1: Do you mean researching the X?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is she so hard time Easton had? Easton's been suffering? I was like, why are you sleeping all the time? Are you depressed?
Speaker 3: Attacked?
Speaker 1: But then we really rallied me and we babied him. They still are, which when I suffer from heartbreak, mostly because the guys I like are scrubs. My mom was like, he was a fucking loser off without him. I'm like, Easton gets babied so hard when he has.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: But I liked her. I'm like, Okay, that's fine. My ache this week is purely physical. Purely physical.
Speaker 3: Is your baby kick in your ass?
Speaker 1: My back? Just I can't get comfortable. I need to figure out who I can have come and like massage me in a way. That is not going to be uncomfortable. Laying on my side is not the business. It's just a lot, but I'm not going. Although it is an ache, I'm not complete because I'm happy that I am producing a healthy baby as of now, so no complaints there. My relief is seeing my baby perform on stage. It was really cute. Angel Angel face you guys, I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Give Them Lalla podcast. Reminder the video on YouTube airs Fridays at nine am Pacific time. I always look at you somebody like I'm I shamings right, and remember on YouTube to comment like subscribe good such a gen z or when I do that. Thank you guys, I love you. I will catch you next week.