Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: New ETF alert, New ETF alert. I want you to write this down, put this in your notes. I feel like we're about to have another moment. And if you've been watching ETFs its interest. I was listening to Josh Brown. They were talking about ETFs and the amount of ETFs that have come online in the past six years. I had no idea, right, So I think in twenty twenty one there were two hundred and six ETFs in existence. Last year alone, nine hundred and sixty were created, and this year they said that they're going to pass that number. So you're talking about over two thousand ETFs in the past three years, which tells me index funds and mutual funds.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be tough. That's gonna be tough because these more products are being created.
Speaker 2: But the new ETF that I'm looking at, and it's something that just came online on August Sith goes back into the story where we were talking about this AI infrastructure space and the idea of how information and data is going to travel.
Speaker 1: Am I, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're talking about photonics, and so photonics really just means how data is using light to transfer data which makes it a lot faster, more efficient, and that is where it's headed in terms of data transfer inside of the actual data centers. So if you look at Nvidia their partnership with GLW, Apple's partnership with GLW, which is corning for those not and to know if you watch what in Nvidia has invested in in terms of Coherent, in terms of momentum.
Speaker 1: Those companies are leading. Now we saw a correction in that space.
Speaker 2: So like under the story of memory being corrected, we saw the photonic space be corrected. And now quietly it's kept. We've watched them rebound. Nobody's talking about it. But if you look at what Loumentum has done, the ticker is l T E l I T is the ticker. It's rebounded here right, we're going to retest one thousand very shortly.
Speaker 1: Coherent.
Speaker 2: I just told you about how reported and how time will you know if you were trying to get these dailies?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to get the weeklies?
Speaker 2: It didn't work in your favorite Coherent closed that three fifty one. It's going to test it all time highs and so some of people looking like, hey, I missed the boat. These stocks are pretty high. Well, they just created photonics etr right, just took it down.
Speaker 1: L y t E l y t. Why is that important?
Speaker 2: For the same reason when I was telling you about DRAM, when you said Sanders has run, we can't afford it from an individual standpoint, and Micron has run and we can't invest in it from an individual standpoint. This now gives you an allocation to a space that is going to lead. It is necessary inside of the AI infrastructure, specifically the data SAT data center space to how information will be transferred number one more efficient, number one faster, number two faster, way faster, if you're looking to have exposure to the photonic space. Because yeah, to invest in so many companies Troy and not number one. I look at Hey, what is N'tvidia invested in? What's in the fun who are they spending with?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: If you look at that, that's that sometimes they have that, that's that pie chart of the companies they're investing. Look at them, Synopsis, cadence, we've spoke about that in detail, coherent momentum, even SpaceX. Now there's a reason why. Now you could say circular economy. But they are protecting their interests and they're becoming the central bank. So they're loaning out the money and they're loaning out the product and they getting return on investment. This is a sector sub sector really that we need to make sure that we're involved in. If you and if you feel like, hey, you know, I got so many individual equities. I don't know if I want to pay nine hundred dollars for light. I understand the story. But the other opportunities, this will be an opportunity, just like when we talked about GV in terms of energy and we talked about Caterpillar. This will be a sector and this is an ETF that you should have on your watch list and potentially potentially maybe make a call.
Speaker 1: On L Y t E.
Speaker 2: Don't say you heard it anywhere else, you heard it here. It just opened that sweet all right, you put on your watch list.
Speaker 1: We're both thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: That just expressed it in different ways that investmentst I talked about EV so you said, yeah, so I like it if we get back down to twenty one dollars and thirty nine cent. I like that for entry. But I definitely agree. Some of the companies are so phenomenal. They are pricey, though so if you want a cheaper way to do so, I think for those of you who are asking, hey, I need two more or one more to invest in, you can't go wrong with L Y T or my selection at EV So break minds, think alike. Damn the five hundred people missed out on the.
Speaker 2: It's it's that they'll be like yo, yo, They're gonna wait till they see it on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be the voice over you know what the next et F is.
Speaker 3: Know, they're gonna be the people on Instagram like yo, y'all. Never y'all, don't dive any value. You'll only wait so things go up for you.
Speaker 1: Now was the older you? The newer you is really focusing on the people that are here taking advantage of this moment.
Speaker 3: Seven seven financial moves before forty. I'm gonna save seven because I've seen this question online and I'll let everybody chiming if you're interested. But real quick, all right, if you're not forty yet, for the young world out there, you're in your twenties, you're in your thirties, definitely got to have three to six months of an emergency fund, because that's important. I always tell people. Even before you start investing. You got to learn and save money. Anything could happen. The average person I think is like probably a couple paychecks away from really being in a financial disaster. Damn they're homeless. So man, the job market is crazy right now. Nothing is certain. So learn to save discipline, you create a budget, learn to save, put money away three to six months for save for expenses. Try to eliminate high interest debt credit card credit cards especially, try to eliminate that. We've got shows on how to eliminate that snowball method, all types of different stuff, but try to eliminate high interest debt. Stay away from high interest debt. All debt's not bad debt, but high interest credit card debt is bad debt. Maximize your retirement accounts. If you have a four to one k at your job, contribute to the match raw Ira Ira. We got a bunch of videos about that. If you're a business owner, there's a step Ira simple Ira. Put money away for your retirement. It has especially if you're not doing the ro off, you're going to get a tax benefit from it. If you are doing the row if you won't get a tax benefit, but it's going to be tax free money down the line, which none of your other money will be tax free. That's the only money that you won't have to pay taxes on. Build your first one hundred thousand dollars portfolio. That should be your goal is to get to one hundred thousand. The first before you first goal is to get to ten thousand. Get to ten thousand, then you get to one hundred thousand, Then you start to play. Once you get to one hundred thousand, now you get you got momentum at your back. But the first thing you gotta do is get that hundred thousand. Whatever you gotta do change, you got to stay home for two years. If you just get to the hundred thousand, it's gonna put win behind your back and then you're going to start to really get in your in your in your in, your in your groove.
Speaker 1: That's the number too. I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand. So man, SMH. I made a lot of money on SMH QQQ. I've been talking about QQQ for so long. You know, you got the S and P five hundred, you got vo O VT I, put together your portfolio. Put together your portfolio. Stick with your portfolio. Be focused on your portfolio, focus on what you're investing. Get to that hundred thousand. That's vitally important. Dollar cost average, every single month, dollar cost average. Just I can't say this enough. Dollar cost average. Figure out how much money you can put away, and put that away every single When you get the tax free front, put that money into the market. Get one hundred thousand, get your hundred thousand. Get life insurance for sure. M hm, Okay, this is vitally important. Because you're healthy nine times out of ten, your health is not always going to be there. I ain't thinking happen when you're young. The premiums are lower and you're healthy, so you can you can get it even if you don't have a family. Get insured, get life insurance, get disability insurance. Get insured. That is very very very important. Creator will in a state plan. Once again, you can always change and you can update it. The earlier you do it, the better. And the last thing I'll say is create a budget for sure. I'll say to create a budget. Budgeting is the most underrated thing when it comes to me.
Speaker 1: Even even if you're rich, live within a budget.
Speaker 3: Create a budget and have and and also create your financial freedom number. That way that you you have something to work towards. We need as human beings, we need goals to work towards. If you have a number, put it on your ceiling, put it on your phone, have it as your screen saver, and just every single day look at that number, because psychologically, that's going to force you to work hard, to make sacrifices, be more disciplined.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody asked a question. I thought it was a really good question.
Speaker 2: It's that what's the difference between e u V, the ETF and l y T E both are light based manufacturing. I think you would think of it in terms of what's the difference between SMH and d RAM, right, Where Like SMH has a lot of the semis, it has Nvidia, has TSM, it has Broadcom, has Micron as Texas Instrument has a m D So it's a broad range where DRAM is very specific to memory where it has s K Heinex, it has Samsung and has Micron, Sanz, SAGAD and Western Digital.
Speaker 1: All inside of that.
Speaker 2: So when you think of EUV light base from the manufacturing standpoint all the way down, So TSM leads that in terms of application you got ASML apply materials lambs in there, kl A m k l A, cornings in there, and then momentum. You'll see them at the bottom like Ciena's in there, coherent inside of light. The top three momentum coherent Sienna right. So it's very hyper focused specifically on photonics inside of the eu V lithography machine, light manufacturing companies, so just a couple of different