Speaker 1: Welcome to the Buffer Dub show Man.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl weekend gets watched the fabulous game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs. I'm gonna give you all time to gig in the chat, man. I know some of y'all high, I know some of y'all drunk. I know some of y'all warm money. I know some of y'all gotta find y'all new place to stay. So I'm gonna give y'all time, man, But for right now, hit the light button. Yeah, come on, hit the like button for your boy, man, real talk man. Make sure you turn your number for cases on. Make sure you subscribe to the show as well. Man, we're down here in New Orleans. I want to give a shot out to Dave and bustles Man for holding us down the whole weekend. Shot out again on that hang on, let's just die straight into the game today. The Philadelphia Eagles drop birds shit all over the Chiefs today.
Speaker 1: That's just what happened.
Speaker 2: Pat mahon, trash been down here all motherfucking weed, eating on trout fish egg faith and looked like he was on Lord Taths the whole damn game. To Pat mahome that I know, and that y'all most of y'all know. Eagles toga ass up today. Ain't no excuses about this, and that I thought Andy Reed had to coach in the bangage.
Speaker 1: Over over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: But the Philadelphia Eagle had the players in bangage and we got mean by that. The Chiefs offensive line didn't do a damn thing all night. They was on their ass the whole damn night. That's what I saw, That's what you saw. Kearrisit and Chief defense could not control Jayalen Hurst. He was throwing the ball as well as running the ball. Jalen Hurst had two hundred and twenty one passing yard two TV's one in your selves had one, had eleven carries for seventy two yards. Yeah, Jalen Hurts running that motherfucker like a Ford F one fifty and they couldn't do a motherfucking thing about it. Steve Spackmannolan supposed to be the best defensive coordinator in the world, ain't work for damn over there all getting the shit and I don't fix this shit now.
Speaker 1: But they didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give props to the Philadelphia Eagles what they was able to do. Say, Kawam Barkley had twenty five carris fifty seven yards, but he wasn't the normal Sakwon bark And you don't have to be because as a team overall, the Philadelphia Eagles had forty five yards. May have forty five carries, Yeah, forty five carries. They let you know right now they ran the ball even though they didn't run the ball exception.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't gonna lie, gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I thought Patrick mahonmee was gonna make some kind of comeback, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: Now normally during.
Speaker 2: Halftime and you Red got all kind of food on the table that you can eat this day, he didn't eat.
Speaker 1: You know why I could we fucking lose? Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: And you read they expect that shit Andy Red expected his team to come out and play better ball than they did.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: They showed Taylor Swift flat thing and as one god damned time. You've been showing that all playoffs, but tonight you show that flat patcake ad motherfucker one time.
Speaker 1: Come on losing today, show Tay little swive y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it, but I'm gonna talk about it. Yeah, when Travis, when Travis Kelson had their sister and know with that big ass.
Speaker 1: Y'all, keep the cameras on, keep that joblong Taylor Swiff had.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody want to see it but me, Taylor. Come on, Travis also, come over here, Lord, I got you. I ain't got Travis money, but Travis ain't got.
Speaker 1: This tongue heither. Come on, coming on, I dance.
Speaker 2: With Taylor Swiff shit taking back by bringing y'all, dame Tailor Swiff to my arm, to myrow, my home coming we have while walking in with that white girl. Boy heads con turn though. My family members ain't gonna like it, but that's why them niggas broke now, because they don't understand what's going on. She got damn slavery over. I want a white woman. I'm gonna get me a white woman too, damn white. While Walter in church too holding hands pastor hood that nigga.
Speaker 1: This man did see it.
Speaker 2: God damn right, go enjoyed life. Man, y'all be complaining, Man, I'll be seeing some of y'all. Man, y'all see a black man with a white woman. Y'all doing all this motherfucking crime. Black women.
Speaker 1: Y'all be running us horse. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Though, I love me a crow, but I pimp on on the cracker. That's just me. I'm just telling y'all what I see. I heard the shit y'all saying. I can't believe he will he when he was with you, you gave me heregates and diabetes.
Speaker 1: Now this nigga eating plant based food.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, he looking good against sixty, but you look thirty.
Speaker 1: When he was with you, he was thirty. Were looking dainty. Y'all be running us crazy, and the shit got to stop.
Speaker 2: Like my baby mama right now, she gonna wanna let me see my kids because I got a new girlfriend. But my kids been calling something dude for seven years. Your goddamn uncle, that's your mamma, lost book. I can't bring my little old piece of game around. It's a problem. Well, you can't see your kids if you kick that girl or goddamn, I guess I won't be seeing them. They'll see me on YouTube and now g in their world. Hey, you little bad motherfucker, daddy's living good. You wanna live with me? No, your mama supposed to be happy for me. Y'all supposed to be happy for me.
Speaker 1: God damn. When I was with your mama, no car didn't have nothing. Now they left your mama.
Speaker 2: I'm up now Now y'all want a board jin on my happiness? I be damn I'm not going for it. But back to the game though, exact if you're worthy, had over eight catches one hundred and fifty seven yards. Eagles won forty two or two. But the game wasn't closed, man. Eagles did what they did, did what they did. I know, getting a kid running around the city right now, five, right now as you posed to meet me, a running.
Speaker 1: Around feeling good again. And I know he's seekingly secretly texting right now. Did he chicken up late? Shit? He can guarantee that.
Speaker 2: Oh lot shit going on, man, Kanye West giving away call. Kanye Kim said he see them seeing them kids in months. Come on, yeah, you bety than there and quit making that thing as white woman getting naked.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Trump don't get you. She don't you think he won't see a nice your damn lie. And I'm riding and hit him. I ain't seen my goddamn misgan neighbor and sixth days. He's trying to hide it out. You get over the more, my damn yard, I got the camera on it. Woul show Trump, you've been here, I got you. I'm getting rigged. All your ass illegal. You got the goat, my goddamn Nigerian pastor got the goat, Nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear your word. I can read the Bible for my damn self. Lot going on.
Speaker 2: I know y'all get seen that pastor got caught in the strip club telling about he was eth for tightening.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You there for ass? What you lying about? Ain't no? Just be honest. I want to see some mad from time to time.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with a pastor going to a woman's strip club. If you were going to a man strip club, I have a problem with that. But he going to see some ads. Ain't nothing wrong with ass and Eddie Murphy, boy, Ass is good.
Speaker 1: If Ass wasn't good, wasn't none of us be him? Why y'all gonna get mad? Man?
Speaker 2: He's paying tie. At least he's paying something. Of pastors don't have taxes. To listen, he's giving them money back. A lot of them girls wanna go to school.
Speaker 1: A lot of them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that they come from bad childhoods. They ain't have no father. Maybe he could be a father to him. I have no problem with that. Hell, me and my pastor, we shoe dies together. I said, real talk.
Speaker 1: When I need money, I buyt rich church's money. Ain't no money bot up than the church's money. All the money I don't put it now. I got the bill to get something back. I'm talking my pastor. Man, nigga, I need you on a five hundred. You know this. Ain't come and get it.
Speaker 2: I don't even go to church, son, I'm in the back. Ain't no my motherfucking money. Ain't my pastor smoke weed? Real talk. I had a big pricky bag, all of it, got Superman on the bag. But he ain't number rich. Ye's ain't gonna know the difference. I tried my pastor self for two hundred. Come in yo, I'll be skinning. I'll be going down through there.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about then. Kannasita chiefs. A lot of people thinking that they gonna make it back next year. Not gonna happen. Man, you got injuries. There's a whole lot going to teams going back to the Super Bowl. What the Eagles did with phenomenal this season that was able to bring in sa Kuon Barkley.
Speaker 1: They they that front foe they got.
Speaker 2: They ain'tn have the blitch to get the Pat Mahons and they had six sacks. They controlled the line of scrimmage. Man, They controlled the game from the first gold our way to the fourth quarter. That's why the Philadelphia Eagles is the Super Bowl champs.
Speaker 1: They deserve it.
Speaker 2: Man. You know, Andy Red, you beat them a couple of years ago. Now your old team beat you. I mean, that's just how it go if you asked me. A lot of people were saying that the Chiefs didn't even been there because the referees was on their side. Well, the Reefs wasn't on their side tonight. That's just just call it like it is. The Riffs wasn't on.
Speaker 1: The chief side to night. They got their ass beat. They got to go back to Kansas City.
Speaker 2: While I'm here, Gates Barbecue or Arthur Bryant Barbecue, clothes them burning in trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit overwear them thaying Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean, I would love for Pat to win three Super bowls in a row.
Speaker 1: But it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Man. You know, I'm just up there talking shit, but this is this is a tough game, man, this is a tough spot.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm a Cowboy fan. We ain't gonna be here for my selven more years. I understand that. But I'm just gotta be honest with y'all. Man. You know we're gonna talk about the Super Bowl halftime show. Kens Lamar, Kendrick Lamar. I know Drake some much with a pistol to his head right now.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: I know the sixth guys sick right now. Kendrick Diggers stand up there, and I'm looking at all to come in. Come on, fan, come on man. The halftime show was tread maybe to you. Maybe to you, maybe it wasn't as sigon as it normally be. But I respect Kendrick Lamarrow for who he is and what he stands for. He's still one up there, even though he can possibly get sued from Drizzy's Drake. He still played that song and I can't do nothing but respect that for Mom. Kensey Lamorrow shot out the TV, shot out the top Dogs, shot got the thick ass.
Speaker 1: Sizzle and I do me. Oh God, sizzle th two.
Speaker 2: I ain't buy shit, but I want me some slicl real talk rang dog too.
Speaker 1: First night see down here in Norle.
Speaker 2: Ain't let me run across he tell me come to our room. And you got protection? Hell no, and I don't need it. Shit, I ain't like, ain't pulling up my pull out game.
Speaker 1: We could them a baby deer le from the Coming Seals.
Speaker 2: Shit, you wanna get one Liner Bell and Georgians right now, man, beg and Jeorge. Man, we're diing here right now in New Orleans. The streets is going crazy. I ain't going on Bourbon Street. I ain't forget what two months ago. Shit, I watched Bourbon Street on TV. I'm not going over there. Shit, you come on down here and get drunk. I'll be damn do y'all here at night having a good time trying to drive home drunk.
Speaker 1: You better call your uber.
Speaker 2: Ain't your sister putting your life at risk or nobody at live for the risk? Man, It's all about responsibility out here this weekend. Man, enjoy yourself. A lot of you fellows. Y'all let the house, y'all, let your girl go out. She fucking ain't no sister thinking about it? Don't course you know when she come home, she gave her ass up. You sugar rolled well her. But you want to stay at the high with the boys. What's really going on? You really stay at the high with fifty niggles and then then beat with your girls.
Speaker 1: Some ain't make your system. Some ain't make your system.
Speaker 2: So I'm telling you not you keep letting your girl go out, gonna be problems.
Speaker 1: I'm out with the girls. Them girls eat cat too.
Speaker 2: Do you think they don't? The women got taser thungs. S. I lost my girl to one of them studs. I ain't no big foot.
Speaker 1: Box of warning.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker Cleo from second oar brais having mother fos took me from my own family.
Speaker 1: See, I ain't lied. I can't stand them studs, but I love having sex with them.
Speaker 2: Come studs don't Studs don't only get on high dog links that much.
Speaker 1: But when I come around, I'm shooting my shot out. Think about it. Stud stugs ain't not here having sex like that. Bro, ain't nobody running up in them stuff? Nobody? It's good tight in one do you hear me? Shit?
Speaker 2: If you know what I know you'll get you one just staying a fast sugar day. Man.
Speaker 1: That's what we gotta do. Man, we got to enjoy one another. Man. I know some of y'all men.
Speaker 2: Y'all see studs come around, y'all get intimidated because y'all ain't got no game. How you gonna let somebody to work a strap on? I hump you, you a lazy ass.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I may not cannot last that strap on. I might kno cannot last at wh I'm one hundred packs in red bull. I can go all night. Damn right, that strapon ring strappone ain't pumping barmb blood like me.
Speaker 1: I'm warm, got real talk. I can warn you up.
Speaker 2: Hey, damn deal, don't can't warn them up or something I can't compete with though that damn road s, that damn roses underfeeded for you'll talk?
Speaker 1: That roll so cold. I'm using that song business. Now, COMEU.
Speaker 2: She can't even find this up under my goddamn pillar. Now, I'm not bullshitting. Hold room, somebody stow at stale corn chips. Come god, enjoy it man, y'all be under all up tight. I know some of all y'all lost a lot of money. Man, My Pottner lost fifteen thousand on the Chiefs. He been hitting my phone. I'm already knowing he knee along.
Speaker 1: I ain't got it. I'm letting my people know my own boy. Right now.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love money, and you think you gonna call me, I'm gonna let you borrow some money. I'm not letting you bortle shit. You gonna go through this damn storm alone.
Speaker 1: Real talk. Well, I don't get ima like that.
Speaker 2: I know if you're watching the show, then you know it's being presented by prize Fects. Go ahead, stay in that ball code right down there the right. Put five dollars in, you get fifty instantly. You bet more or less on your favorite player. That what I bet on prize pick I bet on the playoffs to do you know a certain amount of yards, a certain amount of touchdowns and this and that. Man, So if you ain't rocking with proepicks, trip it, man, tune in. If you can't watch the Bubble Dub so you can at least listen to it, go to Apple podcast, Go to Spiderfy typing the Bubble Dub show.
Speaker 1: There, I am man, Real talk. How y'all feeling the night though, Chack, I'm feeling giving the chat with y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all talk to me. Tell me what y'all thought about this super Bowl? Did you like it or it was lackluster? They didn't live up to what you thought, or you thought it was simply amazing. Now the people who hated it team lost. I'm already don't. So don't get in this chat line about this and that show. Be honest that you liked the super Bowl or you did. Talk to me, man, somebody say stud mean steal tickets undergarth You damn mighty lire, So I'm gonna be musted or lot of women TV be musty. Man, you gotta make them hole go in there and run some mouth. Don't get rinsed that cat. Rinse them nipples, tool hole real tout when you come with me. I'm using everything, no body. I ain't never moved my leg like this. You at the nighthole, You gonna move everything. Can'tle rich and everything.
Speaker 1: We're gonna burn them.
Speaker 2: To night and Sage talk to me. We leaning in the Philly. What you got appreciated, Kim, appreciate that, bro. Y'all talk to me many, y'all getting quiet? Little commander's play bro said the man sid Man, y'all better stop playing. Man, didn't nobody if you had the Eagles winning, you had an Eagle winning. But y'all did not have an Eagles beating the shit out the can and Ciga Chiefs like this. I just did see them beating the shit out the Chiefs. I mean, I could see them winning, but this was a total domba nation tonight, Man killing More will be a new head coach.
Speaker 1: In case y'all didn't know of New Orleans Saints.
Speaker 2: He was the officive coordinator for the Philadelphia Eagles, so shot got to him. Man, maybe New Orleans can get something going with killing Moore. I like the way he run his offense. So Saints fan, who I know y'all watching? You got your coach. Now let's see what y'all can do, because it's a bigger for Cikey Man. Everything down here is lovely. The legist ooh, the legas.
Speaker 1: The food is great. The people is great, great atmosphere, great vibe. And that's what I like. I like to be around great people.
Speaker 2: I don't give them if you're white miskin Chinese I just want to be around great people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And that's what we gotta start doing nine in America. Stop bickering, crying, and every five minutes trump this and trump that. Man, Stop all that crime. Man, Focus on the people.
Speaker 1: That love you and rock with you.
Speaker 2: Don't matter if they green, blue, or purple. Man, I'm sick of that shit. Only thing that matter right now is green. If you got green, you're gonna be I hate If you ain't got no green, godamnic you in trouble?
Speaker 1: So stop crying. Stop blaming everybody for your problems.
Speaker 2: Man. A lot of you dudes on her crying and this and that. Take you as to work, fam take you as to work. You ain't gotta sell a dope. You ain't gotta rob, you ain't gotta kill money. Go get your job, get your skill, get your trade, gona get your cl you can be welding.
Speaker 1: It's all kinds of thing. Yeah, you can sell your ass, man, but we ain't out here harming people. That ain't what we're gonna do. We're gonna show love. Man.
Speaker 2: What happened to the children being safe? What happened to our women being safe? They are not safe no more. Man, you men raping the women and the kids. Come on, dog, every time I look around, my damn amber alert going out. God damn it. Who in the great Handle got a little sour That's what I wanted them? Who got little sour ass? I'm trying to get some head. I can't get some head because it's mis worried about the kid. You ain't watch your own kids, but you worried about this goddamn amblert. Let's shut up and up this me bull shitting' me. No, it ain't gonna stay hard long any God damn wait. Come on, let's get this shit over with you women, do y'all.
Speaker 1: I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Go y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all. Everything we need when I meet. Gonna get hard cause y'all be taking to it. Come on, I can see it. Get up all up the folks, champ. Come on, I know you can do it. Damn right, turn your back. I'm taking the line. No pill won your ass. Damn right, go only call your mama to You're gonna be running a little late, Damn right. I don't like all that bullshit. And take a woman out there eating. She and then you get that text. You're gonna be mad at me.
Speaker 1: I be damn. I'm on my way over there. You might not make it to me, but I'm gonna make it to your sit. What we're gonna do that in the car? Hey, you did it in high school, you're gonna do it now. Shit, it was good then, ain't gonna be good now. Damn right.
Speaker 2: I don't like when women do that bullshit. You're gonna be mad because I ain't got no baby sugar. We don't even you come right outside. I got damn new kids.
Speaker 1: Need you flick that light? We know what's up.
Speaker 2: Hey, hell, they been staying by that damn self kids eight years old, God damn cooking full court meal. Mama been going out to the club and shit, when all I said when it's time to come to see you, she ain't got no baby sugar.
Speaker 1: Hold you better stop it.
Speaker 2: I told you you hole's gonna be mothers in twenty twenty five, y'all gonna raise y'all kids. Y'all, mama ain't doing that no more. Your mama but eight years older than you. She out here giving that ass up to a nigga ass or it's like a chiegle shit. You ain't humping, but mama eats.
Speaker 1: Real talk.
Speaker 2: I like older women, y'all. I keep telling y'all that I don't like younger women. I like older women. Man, No, older women. They clean the hoius clean. It smelled good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The bed made up, You know what I'm saying, The tiles and everything folded up. This shit.
Speaker 2: All her towels matched, she got matching and broad pangason, you young, hold your broad purple, but your drawers yellow.
Speaker 1: Old. You ain't no, you're a fighter. Real talk. I ain't shaved here.
Speaker 2: You don't never shave. We ain't gonna stop nothing now saying that last I'm funna eat you.
Speaker 1: I be damn.
Speaker 2: Valentine. They coming up a lot of y'all women trying to be nice and all that. Not gonna work whole wiff forhead. Last week you told me no just what. You ain't getting no box of chocolates. You ain't getting no teddy bruh. You ain't getting nothing. You ain't getting no phone call, no caddy. You're not getting ship from me. Valentine's Day is all about me, that sure, Me and my two girls that I got them, the only one getting something for me from Valentine Day.
Speaker 1: Rest of you hold and keep facts. I don't want to hurt. No goddamn phone call.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna believe it. But my mama buy tea almost die. She I wish she would have went cause she got I'm not giving you not. I'm just telling you the lives these women do. Man, lying on they mamas and shit. You know my daddy died. You ain't never met the nigger. You ain't never met your daddy, but he died, and you feeling sad? Yeah, I know, boy, we gotta take a trip up there. And I don't know how much you're gonna call it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not the one for the call your baby daddy. God, damn, I know you're still sleeping with me.
Speaker 1: We'll talk. These women sleep, man.
Speaker 2: These women, like I told y'all, they still let these jobs have any work, boyfriends and shit, and they feeling good with them work boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You come home and you touch on them. They don't want you touch them, but they letting that nigga touch on them all day work.
Speaker 2: I know what them I find out my girl, not damn work boyfriend. I walk up there on the job. I want see the counting for myself, Randy. I was gonna see the camel shit she in the leg of he putting hicks and everything on my girl, Nick. But it was a big nigga though he about six eight. Ain't nobody there. I was gonna go to and confront personally like that, you know. I you know, I did my talking shit from the distance. I walked in seeing and sized them up, walked out by seventy five yards and call them all kind of fat neck motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 2: But everybody don't know. I was scared, but they looking at it like I was talking shit. But I really didn't want none of that ashing though, you know what I'm saying. And when he was like, come on over here, I was like, Okay, I'm coming, but I was waiting on them red and white blue lights to show up the police.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I call him, she ain't gonna be gonna be some smoke.
Speaker 2: But I was bluffing though. I just want everybody think that I'm a fighter and I'm not. Damn right, I got that nigga fire. I called hy'a on that nigga shit. Yeah, I better make it make sense to the day you were door dashing. I'll be curful on them door dashing. I heard somebody got door dashing food and they puzzle them. Man, y'all be careful on that door dashing shit. It a lot of you women out here door dashing at night.
Speaker 1: Be careful.
Speaker 2: These men is up to no good. But if a lot of you women doordashing, cat she hey, I'm ready. God damn, you ain't gotta knock the door unlocked.
Speaker 1: Just come on in now. Damn there.
Speaker 2: I am right there in the midst waiting on you. What we got going, y'all, y'all talk to me. See y'all in the chat. We got three thousand people on her. That's what I'm talking about. You need a cougar stud man. I ain't never talk about they.
Speaker 1: No cougar stud brouse because.
Speaker 2: I'm older women they little mean when they get older, bro, and to be a stug, I don't know now, I don't know about that, man. I like older women Like I said that were knee braces and ship and they can't get out the bed.
Speaker 1: We got assistance because after you put.
Speaker 2: That meat on the old schools. You can get up and leave. They ain't running behind you because they can't get out the bed. Now, I'm a young hole. You put that meat on them, you go on to piece you right behind you where you're going. Man, I can't pete. You ain't cast at me. It.
Speaker 1: See that's the shit with the young women. Watch them. You meet a young chick, Now the first thing she want to do and give you her cash out. Bless my game. I'm gonna bless your game. I right with se PIDs. So that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Soon you wake up in the morning they comeing in and get them goddamn kids and get them some help because you ain't helping them. A lot of you women taking these kids took a bus stop. Don't be having nothing on nothing but ass up under them goddamn rolls and shit on our flat and not damn when you little kids over because I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking at one you fine ass whole shit. Watch how you dress. Shit, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Took the schools and see who kids these shoe clothes or socks? They them set the cloth line.
Speaker 2: Now, shit, you ain't got worry about tax season with me babies, tax season.
Speaker 1: Every day, we're gonna eat baby, We're gonna eat.
Speaker 2: Mac and cheese oven style. Yeah, with the head again. See y'all don't know nothing about that, y'all. Bullshit man, y'all y'all still on that other shit. Man. We're gonna eat good around here. A lot of you women still eating good too. I know y'all want to lose a little weight, but it's okay. The man don't want you for what a year?
Speaker 1: Fucking someoking new women running around her crying. He say I'm big, He big too.
Speaker 2: Hell, he can't see his thing no morecause his stomauldn't the way before you bumping Bill, This ain't nothing wrong with it. She love me a big woman, love them all, and that right here in the front. I just picked that motherfucker up and move it to the side.
Speaker 1: That don't bother me. A big woman, love big women. It's cold. I'm gonna be with her.
Speaker 2: Right, get you one she I'll be crying, y'all. I'm talking about me, the cheek ugly somebody sleeping with the ugly women around her. Dog and told y'all that night every stone is unturned around him. Show he knows what he saw.
Speaker 1: He's here to tell you Hell Hell gotta make it make sister this day. Man watching this show.
Speaker 2: Then we do something collar Hell knocks and they gotta seeking chancas citing Chief getting blew out by the phil of death.
Speaker 1: Either hell or no.
Speaker 2: Continue to see it. I can see him losing, begetting blew that shit hurt. Patrick Mahomes his ad were red today that y'all. Little motherfucker was regg on them sideline. Y'all see you know them one no feeling good, but the Lord tail got to him.
Speaker 1: I don't care what I know.
Speaker 2: Lord tab Takers went out sea woe from around Peel. His every day motherfucker was on the Lord taps.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I saw their performance throwing the ball getting hit in exception. Now I ain't see nobody on the sideline going there and snap. Patrick mahone, that's what I didn't see. That's what you gotta do sometime in the Super Bowl. You gotta wake a motherfucker up, cause the coaches ain't gonna go down and do nothing to pick but I will, fucker.
Speaker 1: We only got one shot at this one shot.
Speaker 2: Dog. You out here bullshitting today. Now all them practice you killing us in practice, but when you're getting the game, you can't do a damn thing night. What what was in the locker room? What kind of message was in the locker room? Was any re eating corn dogs? Wasn't wasn't eating cheese steaks? Huh, wasn't even burning?
Speaker 1: I don't wanna know, because if you were drinking something, wow, I got his damn hands.
Speaker 2: You don't need nothing to drink, nigga coach here, I am thinking people are gonna come back like Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Nil. The niggas didn't do shit faught in the twenty two to Baty the Tule two.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say. No more, y'all, I don't Football season over? Great, you're a by the way, but football season over. You know it's basketball season now. And I mag at to Charlotte Hornets because that that damn singer that they tried to give us. They tried to give us a damn him. Now that nigga didn't pass this physical. But how the Anthony Dabor pass this damn physical. I don't wanna know, rich y'all about this passed his physical and need hurt her, but this nigga hurt couldn't pass his physical Now we gotta get Daldon back. You know why we got Rigger Dawgdon because he was taking shots from Brundie James.
Speaker 1: And right Fish, So fuckation on your power, you're breaking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna see how it's gonna play with the Lakers bringing him back, because that was one of the main reasons they got real good day rookie dollars because they felt like he was taking away from Brunnie James shine when they got get in the game together. Well coming since ten, you again, don't put him in the game together then, because dalken ball that that falls on jj riddy if he taking them away from Brunnie Tom, don't put him in the game at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's how you do that. But the Lakers still need to cent them right now.
Speaker 2: I think Javal McGee he's available even though he's dinosaur age, but hell, we got.
Speaker 1: To have somebody right now. We don't really have no big Man. Hayes ain't with for damn. He's sixteen six eleven.
Speaker 2: His hands, my damn size can't even catch the damn addlete who most of the damn time. But I still feel like it's gonna be Lakers in five. But just being a realistic, it's gonna be hard, man, It's gonna be hard. Kyle Raky can't stop joker A when he come back, that a gonna kill us. So that I'm just waiting to see how this's gonna play out. But we do got Lebron even though he you know, he used to have eight siblings he thought siblings. Is now God damn, he ain't. He ain't the same brown and used to be stick can put up all the every now and then, but not on a consistent basis.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna be able to see what the Lakers gonna be able to do.
Speaker 2: But l A, the l A wildfires, Lakers on fire right now, l A and the l A doing that thing right now like Kendrick super Bowl, and people do understand they gonna get paid for the super Bowl. In case you're gonna don't know that, the artists don't get paid to perform the super Bowl. With everything they do go up, like record sales or whatever company they got, it just goes stupar roof so h south of the kitchen of them are as well deserved. But I honestly like the white folk stud with us. I ain't gonna be no more niggas performer for a minute. I just can't see it. See, Kendrick ain't black, He's a knig difference, You understand what I'm saying. Like, oh J thought he was he was different, but they showed his ass, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, o J, he he wasn't a nigger. We're gonna show you that. You're Williams. And I feel like Kendrick is more like Kuto oh Young, like Cooper. You can't tell Ken you what to do. You're still gonna out there in this treet Next it's gonna be somebody fight. Probably gonna be more ugging and holding next year. And that's my homework, by the way.
Speaker 2: Sure after Morgan Walla, the white folks ain't gonna be no more black people for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Back to white folks again. Brad Pitting All the motherfucker's gonna be out there again. You can just watch how this ship play out, man, tell you watch how you play out. They put Miley Cyrus back in there, a Mike bro Drake see Drake on suicide Watch right now, y'all It back old for Drake.
Speaker 1: This back old for Drake.
Speaker 2: Man. But look, man, I just want to thank y'all for tuning in to the bubble up. So I'm gonna come in here and go live with y'all for a minute. Man, I know y'all super excited. Man, you had This is why I want to say something I got off him. You got some people Eagle fans, you got some people cheese fans. You always got some people. Say, man, I'm a lawyer to my team, well some of your team.
Speaker 1: I can even in the super Bowl. But you watched this, motherfucker. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You had your girl gonna make y'all some dial You know what I'm saying, y'all eating finger food and all that. So just say you're a fan of the game. That's all I gotta. I got all thirty two NFL generations, do you give me?
Speaker 1: And whatever?
Speaker 2: Which one I feel like worrying? That's the one I'm gonna wire. Why cause you motherfucker's not feeding me. You can't tell me what to w That's what's wrong with y'all.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't be doing that. You can't tell your girl what do this. You can't tell your kids will do. But you trying to tell me what got kill and can't worry? Shut the up.
Speaker 1: Please do that. Do me a fable man.
Speaker 2: If everybody just focus on theyself, it gonna be a better world. But y'all still wanna come on here and talk and be internet gangsters. Yeah I'm a killer, Then go right to work and your boss get dead on your ass. You gonna say a damn don't say a damn thinger. Peace and love, blessing. I love y'all, I see y'all know I see y'all all. Get in my mouth now,