Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster slams to dishing the rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population.
Speaker 5: Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 3: T Higgins may not even make it free agency sports illustrators reporting that the Bengals are planned on placing the non exclusive franchise tag on Higgins for the second consecutive season if he doesn't come to terms on a long term extension before the March for deadline. He oftenly wants a new deal instead of no tag. T higgins moms had something to say on this. T Higgins mom number five selfish.
Speaker 2: You see what I mean. There it is up there her tweets.
Speaker 6: You see what I mean now if mama, if mama tweet, I know mama, and Higgin has been listening to what I've been saying.
Speaker 2: My Bengals fans, I know you in here.
Speaker 6: I love y'all. I love y'all, I love you. But we can't be selfish in this instant when it comes to business. We can't be selfish. Yes, we would love to keep the band together. We would love to keep the band together. It's like new addition. We want to keep him together.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 6: Unfair for Joe to get his money. It's unfair because Chase or we can't play with him. We need every bring trump, every bring truck coming down to pay Course Stadium to pay Jamar Chase not for what he's done, but what he's going to continue to do for the foresee of the future.
Speaker 2: T Higgins deserves his money as well.
Speaker 6: He's not going to be able to get what he's worth. If he's saving Cincinnati, he has to be want to take a pack of done? Why does he have to be the one to take less? Not only if you don't do that, you get people, You get teams, a home team discount on the second, maybe the third. You have to get as much as you can on your first one. And fatigue to get when he deserves it can't be in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: And this is coming from.
Speaker 6: Someone that loves my bangels down to the core.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, that's hard for me to feel sorry for a problem they created. Why did they allow the owners to keep the franchise tag in there? You see for a few extra practices off you see what y'e you see what y'all did. See they bargain for petty privileges. Okay, why not? Okay, we'll give you one franchise tag, but you can't franchise me a second time. You see, when you bargain for pretty privileges, when you bargain for no paddi practices bullib like that, you push OTAs and training ca up back a week. And then when it comes down to this man, they franchise technical. That's what you got up the Players Association for yeh got no lifetime benefits. But y'all tell you what not, Joe, you ain't got as many path of practices, but you still got that franchise tag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, it gives it gives ownership leverage. And also it's also a good thing. Now at times, shad, y'all stay with me. Now, at times, the franchise tag, it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Now. What it does allow allowed teams, It gives them time.
Speaker 6: It gives them time to try and work out a deal, to see if you can reach one in a certain amount of time, you know, because before before a deadline hits.
Speaker 2: You don't like it. Also, I don't like the fact that the.
Speaker 6: Franchise tag is using it in in in a way and in reason and then basically saying we value you, we value you, but we don't think you're worth what you're asking for. So we're gonna give you top five number, top five money, actual position.
Speaker 2: And then but just for one year.
Speaker 3: I want long term security you had, you had T Higgins for three years, you got them afore I fere on the franchise tag.
Speaker 2: Now, what does T.
Speaker 3: Higgins need to show you in year five that you haven't seen in years one, two, three, or four?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: And I see people talking about the franchise tag is not the worst thing. What if it's not the work? He don't want it? Y'all? Did y'all gain the franchise tag last year?
Speaker 3: He played well, he played well the year before, pay the man or allow some law allow him to go someplace else, no other, no other place. Baseball don't have a franchise tag. Basketball don't have a franchise tag, And it's hard to have. It's kind of hard to have free agency when you got a set number one. Why can't why can't a center make what a quarterback be? Baseball? A first basement can make you just as much as a picture as just as much as a center fielder or a third basement. Why do you got to have Okay, the quarterback can make this. A wide receiver can make this an edge. Russian can make this. A kicker can make that. Tracy mean that means you get with the market. Compare if I'm a system of analysts. They ain't got no structure. Well, you know if you if you do this, you know whatever. If Apple won't me, I pitched my service to Apple, Google, Microsoft, I get to go to the highest bitter. If I work for Microsoft for four years, they don't.
Speaker 2: Get to put a.
Speaker 3: Tag on me and say, okay, I get to keep you. I want to see one more, y'all want to see if you can do this again in year five. No, but that's where the players should have because guess what happened. They had a couple of years left on the deal. Let me tell you what. Let me tell you what the owners did. They had a couple of years left on the deal. They went and redid the deal early. The owners read right to read right to the business partners Fox, CBS, NBC, ESPN, Amazon, we got ten years labor peace.
Speaker 2: We want to renegotiate our deal.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, listen. The business, the business side of things is always unfair. It's it's the nature of the business. I understand it. And I am an avid Bengo fan. I am one that's always stood ten tolls for my Bengals at all times.
Speaker 2: But in this case I can't.
Speaker 6: Not in this case for the team, I understand, but for Tea, No, for the fans that don't understand.
Speaker 2: It, and and and and and and.
Speaker 6: Selfishly want Tea to to obviously take lessons, which he would have to do uh with them paying Jamar. Even with Joe Burrow restructuring in any kind of way, T Higgins is still coming out with on the shitty nick.
Speaker 3: Hey, guess what if I'm T Higgins, give me your this money and if y'all need me to restructure next year, I'll do that too, because you already engage Joe Burrow like ninety million dollars.
Speaker 2: Now he restructured.
Speaker 3: All you did was take his base salary and give it to him an assided bonus.
Speaker 2: Ain't no reason to stop it.
Speaker 3: Well, let me say so, maybe the average fan they don't understand how it works. So if Joe Burrow has a forty million dollar base salary. Then give it to him a sided bonus. Yeah, okay, all you did is give your mind instead of me getting it September through January, you.
Speaker 2: Just gave it to me right now. That's okay. So nothing changes.
Speaker 6: He's still getting his money, he's still getting his work, he's still getting what he's paid. But you're telling me, now, damn you canna franchise me again?
Speaker 2: For years? What it's saying the players? Obviously, it's almost an insult, despite despite the numbers.
Speaker 6: For the numbers might be, now I'm talking about the average person by talking about athletes that are putting in the work, putting.
Speaker 2: In the tide, that are waiting for that moment to get that stability.
Speaker 6: That's security. Oh you don't feel I'm worth? Are you gonna franchise me again?
Speaker 2: Why are you? Are you even franchising me again?
Speaker 6: And I have a great understanding that I'm not going to be able to get what I'm worth, my true vacum.
Speaker 2: I understand what T. Higgins is gonna get on the open market. Yes, and see here's the thing pay.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's that, Oh he gonna make twenty five millions where the going rate is thirty.
Speaker 2: The going rate is thirty.
Speaker 6: Man t man team might see thirty six thirty seven. Man, No, I'm saying that's the yea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Come on man, that man say I need I need sixty million guaranteed seventy It's a cold game, man, it is.
Speaker 3: But uh oh joey like I said, that's that's that's what you that's what your players Association is supposed to be, the shaking you for.
Speaker 2: Players. I think twenty thirty this thing is up.
Speaker 3: Will y'all please start bargaining for petty privileges, damn padded practices, Get lifetime benefits. Do away with the franchise tag. You do, get something that means something. Y'all don't want to practice and pass. What if you didn't have no franchise tag? Would that be worth it on shoe? What if you had lifetime benefits? Would that be worth it on shoe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Think about Okay, let's just say, for the sake of ARGUMENTO I played, I can't.
Speaker 2: I got the league. I was twenty two, I played ten years. I retired thirty two.
Speaker 3: Now I get insurance from the league for five years so I can take it in any five years that I want to. So I take it from when I retire until now I got I got insurance till I thirty seven. It starts falling apart in your forty to fifties. Yeah, I mean, now you're on yo. When you look at it, Look at baseball players, people that use. Baseball players make a ton of money, and they got lifetime benefits. Basketball players make a ton of money. They got lifetime benefits. Yeah, because you know why basketball players say we're gonna set it down.
Speaker 2: Remember they struggle.
Speaker 3: Yep, Baseball they canceled the World Series, canceled them.
Speaker 2: Now look at it.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred and sixty five million, seven hundred million, five hundred million dollar asons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know it's gonna it's gonna take. It's gonna take. It gotta be one band, one sound. Uh, it gotta be one.
Speaker 2: Band, one sound.
Speaker 6: And the start is starting to start with a quarterback, because the quarterback gott to lead.
Speaker 8: They gotta they gotta lead the chase. The quarterbacks have always been on their own program. They got the q They had the QB Club.
Speaker 3: See when the Players Association there's a quarterback club, and then a quarterback club started taking some of the best players. They got in there at Smith to Jordan. They got a bruise. They got some of those guys. So you had your third, your quarter your top quarterbacks. They were in the club all by themselves. They negotiated, they did things on their own. They weren't a part of the players Association. So see, that was the first thing they want to say, we got them. See they already split. The owners might not like each other, but they're staying thirty two, three hundred and twenty toes down. All I needed to see is a little splinning it, nigga, All I need to see is a little splinnery.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 3: Cardi B was sparted out with Stepan Diggs on VALANCI'STA. It was removed that Cardi B had an affair with Diggs while she was praguable.
Speaker 2: All set child. Oh lord, hey stare hey a a uh.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm trying to think hop all along with you.
Speaker 6: If you weren't show I don't know about that now that that that could that could be, that could be false, that could be.
Speaker 2: You know, a room of some sort.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he stay stah, steph, young young boy be doing his thing, bron you know, but.
Speaker 3: But hold on, hold on, whoa, let's just say for the sacamore, I get it. You know you married, that's your girl. You know, y'all, y'all do what y'all do. I don't know by hearing somebody else girl, oh choe, Hey, but she prayed down. I don't think she sho. I don't think that. I don't think that was shoot. I think that might have been fabricated. I think that might have been fabricated. And that might have been fabricated. Who lord, Yeah, yeah, that's listen. I tell y'all, I tell y'all. Somebody said about she was seven to eight months. Hey, I got dirty.
Speaker 6: Hey, you when you've been around long enough, you and me, Yeah, you've been around long enough. You have great experience in this area. I have great experience in this area. And it's a lot more peaceful when you're number two as opposed to number one, when you know how things go.
Speaker 3: Carty outing with Diggs is for the second time they've been seen out in public in less than a week. Before that, Carti tried to downplay the rumors about dag during an Instagram live live. Carti filed for divorce from Offset, her husband of seven years, last August, right before giving birth to their third child.
Speaker 2: Where there's smoked, this fire, you know that, right? I just you ain't hear me, y'ah.
Speaker 6: When this smoke, there's fire. See her new dude? Really, ain't her new dude? You just never knew. You're not, You're not you're not hearing me. I heard her new dude. Ain't her new dude? You just never knew. Oh wait, it's always smoked. Where there's smoke, this fire all the time. All you have to do is.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll said, I'll said. If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: I think he tweeted something about you know you sleeping with somebody else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Listen, if the tweet goes out where there's smoke, there's fire. So there you go, there you go. Oh, the plan B is always there. It's it's always there. She might not cheat on you, but she knows who got next. Come on, now, we've been doing this a long time. We do not live in delusion. We live in reality based on experience.
Speaker 2: Just slumped down in the chair.
Speaker 6: Hey man, listen boy, yeah, step step hey, Steph, Steph one of the ones. Now he won't play with you. You slip and you slip up if you want to. Oh man, yeah, lets see.
Speaker 2: Georgia boy, who else? Who else? You mess around? Playing around with your girl and they steph future.
Speaker 6: Trey songs before he got in trouble, you know, you know with the little incident, Trey Drake.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got if you got that paper that can put them on the crane and bring them, you know, you and.
Speaker 2: Your girl going through it, and you know with somebody you know she you know, you know fine, Oh yeah, all right, oh oh she unhappy?
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, I don't I don't want to kind of want I don't want no problem. Yeah, it's a dirty game, man. I'll sit out here tweeting till about I had you last week. By the way, my new beat.
Speaker 2: Oh oh they they going at it's hey petty, petty. Oh you let that go? Oh hey, let that go back. Listen, listen.
Speaker 6: The game is the game you just under You got to keep it what they called it, You got to keep it, pete.
Speaker 2: Huh. I don't know what that means, but I sound right in this situation. You got to keep it, Pete. Yeah.
Speaker 6: M Sometimes you get them, sometimes you get God but you live to play another day.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember, she's not yours. It's just your turn.
Speaker 6: Stay with me, now, she's not yours, it's just your turn.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn, damn. Come on that. Listen. You've been around long enough. Give me. I've been number two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been number two long enough to know all the tricks in the games and the trade. And come on now, in my twenties and my thirties, I'm almost fifty. Why do you think I'm trying to wave my white flag?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to play. I don't want to play. No whole you can have. You can have, y'all have, y'all can have that. I don't want to play well at my hall.
Speaker 3: If my dog won't your coming in out the rain, you're tired, put the old lasher in the unbr.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging it up, man, man, I'm hanging it up. Well, it's a dirty game, oh.
Speaker 3: Joe Kendrin Lamar is the first rapper to hit one hundred million monthly Spotify listeners. As of Monday, Kendrick had one hundred million, fifty two twenty five monthly listeners, making him the first rapper to hit that figure on Spotify. He's the ninth artist to do this overall, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Bruno, Mars, Justin Bieber, Lady Got God, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, and The Weekend.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good company. Hello.
Speaker 3: Other rappers closing in on this spot are Drake seventy seven million, Travis Scott seventy five million, Eminem seventy four million, Post Malone sixty nine million, and Yay sixty seven million.
Speaker 6: That's dope, man, that's really dope. That's really really dope. I'm listening. I'm happy for Kendrick. Obviously, he's always been a phenomenal rapper. You would have had to to have actually been a fan of his in general before you know the the beat between him and Drake, because he's always put out great music.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure his music was one.
Speaker 6: For for all you know that in all listening enjoyment, it wasn't that kind of music. You would have had to been a pan of Kendrick before to understand how good and great he is, especially as a lyricist, and listen to the story he tells.
Speaker 2: His albums were always a story.
Speaker 6: Always tell told the phenomenal story, and it's he listened.
Speaker 2: He's done great work. He's done great work to date, h as well as Drake.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a fan of both individuals, and I'm a fan of both of their bodies of work and resumes in general.
Speaker 2: So I listened. I have no horse in that battle or fight or right. But you know, you don't have to pick that.
Speaker 6: Everybody had been picking sides or I like this guy, I like this guy, like I like both of us.
Speaker 2: I love both of them, and neither want of them to beat me and rapping neither one of them.
Speaker 6: And Drake Drake know that. Kendricks know that too. I was a lyricist before I was a lyricist. You know, Drake is a love boy. I was a love boy when Drake was in Panthers. I've been doing that.
Speaker 2: I had a heart in my fade in eighty seven, so I was doing that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I had the chicks.
Speaker 6: I had the chicksen in high school, you know, and in junior high Like, I've been doing that.
Speaker 2: So what they doing and going through and I lived that, like two times.
Speaker 3: Drake trashes Jamart de Roseen Jersey on stage and a newly released footage from his Sydney show, Drake was tossed to de mart de Roseen jersey by somewhat in the audience as he performed rich Flex. After Drake realized it was De Rosans, he slammed the NBA's vet jersey to the ground. If the audience didn't know that the two still had still weren't on good terms, they exactly became clear and understandable, though, Oh Joe check it out. Drake and De Rosen's relationship soured at the later period. On stage at Kendrick Lamar's The Pop Hop Concert and danced to scathing Dake distrack Distrack Not Like Us. De Rosen also appeared in the official video of the song that came out the next month. Remember when Lamar told me on Club Shayshay, no matter what, when it comes to him, he'll forever have a friend in meet and loyalty out of me because he carried he was one. He was there for me when everything was kind of going crazy. I mean, that's what Martin Rose told me Gloves. Now, if it was a lie, he told it, but that's what he said.
Speaker 6: Listen Damar in Talk Toronto. Obviously, had a relationship with Drake. I don't know the extent of that relationship. When Damar was there. It was very good. Yeah, it was very good. And then you think about Rosen's background being from la from Compton, where Kendrick Lamar is from. I understand the whole loyalty aspect of things, you know, off the court when you're not in Toronto you are from Compton. I do understand Drake's side of it. Well hold on you, Oh you're making now you're a dog. You should really have no horse in this race. You understand that this song that's about me. I know that's where you're from. But I thought we was cool. You ain't got to be in the video and all. You ain't got to be krip.
Speaker 2: Walking and you know, throwing up the.
Speaker 6: You ain't got to be doing all that, you know, So okay, that's what we're own.
Speaker 2: That's the type of time we on all Drake did take.
Speaker 6: Drake done, took notes, then jotted everybody number down, not number, jotted everybody name down that jumped on that bandwagon, theop community when he was at war to take that personal shots as well.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's on bet, bet that's what it is at night.
Speaker 6: But ninety nine against one on it was ninety nine against one and there's only one way dra could win, and that's in the booth.
Speaker 2: Continue making great music like you won't.
Speaker 3: Be That's it. I ain't coming on no disk tracks. I'm just gonna make this. I'm just gonna make this.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's gonna sell the streaming and people are gonna like.
Speaker 6: He just put out an album doing what he does best. My album for the ladies, My album for the women. Oh he listened.
Speaker 2: Two things can be true. You can lose a battle and still be sitting right on top. Yes, you can lose a battle. Don't mean you lost the war. There's a difference. He lost the battle. You have just did like that. Ja Cole got it out of that. Ja Cole say, I don't want no part of that. Understand understandable? What for what didn't make a whole lot of sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still does it? I mean, look this the.
Speaker 3: Song had a catchy phrase, and I mean it had a catchy hook.
Speaker 2: It is, it is what it is. But you, Drake.
Speaker 3: Bro you got a big old jumbo jet, got a fifty five million dollar crib and Toronto got a big crib in La got a crib in Houston, probably got crib in on five continents.
Speaker 2: Man, I'd have let that. I'd have let that ride so quick. But it's tough for you all to get it.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, honestly, Draven Kentrick need to be thanking me. They do for what because I chose to play football?
Speaker 2: You toold the right thing. You've been broken here, boy, you ain't.
Speaker 6: I just told you. I just explained to you who I was in junior high. Well, I was a lover. Boy, you hear me. I was a lyricist. I was like nods. I was like nads back then in junior high.
Speaker 2: No, you want me to you want me to lyricis?
Speaker 3: I mean you you talk about nods, You talk about big Daddy Kine, you talk about uh Kran.
Speaker 2: Listen. I used to wrap like big l in junior high.
Speaker 6: My my teacher used to call me outside and have me wrap for the principal. That's how good I was. Yeah, Man, I tell you no, Lie, I tell you no, Lie, I had. I have so many gifts I really haven't really really been able to expound on because I just been I've been on the go, the going.
Speaker 3: You say, the world from having to hear that, and we're very thankful for that. We're very thankful for that. We graally appreciate it all. I mean, uh you look at uh rock Hemp different.
Speaker 2: Well you talk about lyricis. I grew up. I grew up k R S One nasty work, Big Daddy Cane.
Speaker 6: Hey, hold on, real quick, chat, y'all want me to y'all chat, y'all want me to give you a quick sixteen real quick. Like y'all don't understand. I come right off the top of the head too, like I'm special. I'm like Lil Wayne, I'm like jay Z and Junior High. I ain't writing nothing down, man.
Speaker 2: I know your grades would indicate that who oh.
Speaker 6: I have whoa whoa hold on that in high school and Julia High bo I had oh I had five all five stars and satisfactories.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about, I know, think about that. You're getting said, you're getting stars in Junia in the bungalow in the back.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: You's in the trailers. I know. Yeah, I do. I do exactly. Oh damn, I curse the same class the whole day.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't leave yeah home room here, spelling here, math here, I tell.
Speaker 2: You no that. But that was in the same classroom chat the whole day. When it was time to go to lunch, we had the whole hand. Yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: Man, you need help out your bad You really need help little Wayne's daughter, are you? They Carter clap back at those heading on Wayne's s and L fifty performers. After Wayne performed a medley of his hit songs during the Sunday show, the Roots acting as his back backing band, some people use his performance as an example of why he wasn't selected to play the super Bowl. When Rjena called wind of the comments, she defended her dad on the Shade Room Instagram comments.
Speaker 2: She was very clearly pointed out that.
Speaker 3: Her father was well paid for his time while the Super Bowl performers didn't get any money to play. Y'all are some d riders. My dad's been having fun performing for years. He's truly himself when he hits the stage. Go play with y'all mofolk kids. He collected a check after this, y'all get there. What are y'all getting for?
Speaker 2: Haiti? Not a d thing? Listen, I understand resonating. You know that's my the dog, you know, and you know you got to defenia, Daddy.
Speaker 6: You got the definion, Daddy. You know everyone's going to have an opinion? Are they gonna have an opinion?
Speaker 2: Unc that shit, that's the world we live in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: They want Lol Wayne to to look at perform a certain way based on what we're used to seeing from Lil Wayne.
Speaker 10: But but you don't get no performance like that at an event, Like there's only so much you could do. There's only you can do, you know, it's only I mean if if I mean if he like what if I could see him at a performance like a woodstock or a roller libe or something like that, I could have something.
Speaker 2: To judge it by.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna judge Little Wayne performance at SNL fifty and compare it to somebody performing at the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That's two different events.
Speaker 6: That's two different different and I think what they're based on what they I didn't see it. I didn't see it. But the only thing they can compare it to maybe the energy, maybe the stage presence.
Speaker 2: Uh maybe that's the only thing I can think of. That's the only thing like them.
Speaker 6: Because when you think about Low Wayne performing, I think energy, excitement, engaging with the crowd, getting everybody going.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, who want to see Let's just say it for versus who want to see mole wayn't no no versus holder.
Speaker 2: If you put little Wayne into versus, who the hell he gonna go against? That's only That's what I want to say.
Speaker 6: That's only a handful of people that can actually have the catalog to even go against.
Speaker 2: It, right me.
Speaker 3: Now, they don't have no people don't even sell catalogs no more. You gotta go online and see it, right.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean catalog. I'm speaking of his body at work. As far as music is, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm I'm.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought uh uh uh Tim and uh uh h Swiss Beat Swizz. I thought they was gonna I thought they was about to start versus up again. That would have been good. That would have been good.
Speaker 6: But I don't think anybody would would probably watch as much as they did before because it was good because everybody had to be in the house, wasn't nobody Yeah using COVID, Yeah, COVID was going on. So that was a that was the perfect time to do something.
Speaker 2: Like that who y'all want to see? Who y'all have to see? Battle? Uh Wayne? Some people say Kanye.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a good one because Kanye has the catalog to be able to to mass. Now, the sounds of got there are completely different. The sounds of the music are. This is apples oranges, still great in their own right, but completely different.
Speaker 2: I say, little Wayne jay z.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, uh no, all right, Oh Joe, we got your Oh yeah, oh yeah, chack, let's give it up.
Speaker 2: Spello sinko okay o Choe.
Speaker 3: Your first word, it's boudoir? What when I lie wake in my boudoir? It's a old fashioned word for a bedroom. Say it again, boom boudoir boom boom, why no boodoir boo boo wah. Prince had a song when I live wake in my brood? Wh I think of you? Do you think of me?
Speaker 11: Boom boom boom boo wah boo war B B double O d U A R b.
Speaker 2: O U d o I R.
Speaker 6: But that way, Hey, that's a good one. Now you just gave me a word I never heard before. I never heard anything like that, And now I've read this. The sores nigga front the back, front the back. I've read this the saurus. I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I think you about to skipped the uh the the bees. How about this here? Poignant?
Speaker 2: Poignant? He made a very poignant point.
Speaker 6: P O n I e n T. P O n I e n T poignant. P O I g n A n t.
Speaker 2: Oh, come, old man, what are we doing? Hold on? Let me let me slow down a little bit.
Speaker 6: Let me slow down because I'm being I'm being I'm being too I'm being too fast and being too slick. Guillotine like the choke hold, like what I'm gonna do to James Harrison.
Speaker 3: Yes, actually there was a device that was used to be head somewhat in French. In France, so the chuck brought you out to the guillotine. They let it down and off with the monkey's head.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one. You know you know how to spell that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: Hold on, I remember listen, remember Brave Heart. Remember the movie Brave Heart when you spread Freedom? Yes, yeah, I mean that was an AX, but still same concept. Uh gi A team g G G man forget this g E uh I.
Speaker 2: G U I L L O t I N E T.
Speaker 3: No, you've already off, You've already damn.
Speaker 2: How about this O joe.
Speaker 3: Reconnaissance when they send you out, when they send you out to check something out before you have to go out and do it.
Speaker 2: They sent oho out on a reconnaissance, and now was in.
Speaker 6: The army reconnaissance R E c O N mm hmm.
Speaker 2: A I double s A n c E.
Speaker 3: Correct R E c O N n A I S s A n c E reconnaissance.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, listen, I'm feeling good too, and I'm I'm spelling these words with confidence in the wrong.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, you confidently wrong. How about this promise? I promise you rapport rapport?
Speaker 2: Yes, R E P O I are you.
Speaker 3: R A P p O R rapport. It's a good sense of understanding and trust. Yeah, because me and my quarterback we had a great rapport.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm over four one two, three, four, No, you're off for five for real? What's this other word?
Speaker 2: So you can't even say a word.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you ain't gonna get poor mantu. Oh a portmanteau. Oh a portmanteau. I had one who it was an l V.
Speaker 2: What's the lv A Lloyd.
Speaker 3: It's a large suitcase. Hey, what was to say the word again? Portmanteau?
Speaker 2: Where where you getting these words from.
Speaker 6: The stars that you supposed that read? I listen, I read it. I read it because I studied. Damn hold on man Portmanto.
Speaker 2: Yep or.
Speaker 6: P o.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: You are.
Speaker 2: A n t l E p O r t m A n t e a U Portmanteau.
Speaker 6: Y'all y'all cheating me over there? Somebody ready to achieve me because and I know nobody in the chat. I know y'all not laughing because they y'all ain't know how to spell none of them words too. It's okay, it's okay to be real. It's okay to.
Speaker 9: Be real, and don't lie, all.
Speaker 2: Right, o't Joe. Now it's time to dunk. All right, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 9: I'm ready. Where we at?
Speaker 6: Okay, Hey, chat, here we go, man, dunk on tonight. We'll be based on black history and some pop culture. Since we are in February and it is oh lord, oh yeah, oh yeah. Chat we got him right here, Chat, we got him. Let me know you're ready, Go ahead, chat, stay with me, and don't put the answers in the chat. Born in eighteen sixty seven, this entrepreneur is often cited as a the first female self made millionaire in the US thanks to her successful haircare products for black women.
Speaker 2: Madam C. J. Walker, damn it, somebody told you that, and you read that in the chat.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go. Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. She refused to give a her seed on a Montgomery, Alabama bus in nineteen fifty five, sparking the bus boycott and further igniting the civil rights movement.
Speaker 2: The Middle made I wish I could tell your joke.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now, I just gave you that easy one, just to get you in the flow of things.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that the Harlem Renaissance was propelled by this poet's work, including Harlem what Happened to.
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: You might to stop playing shame me long it right quick. I just have a hold on, man, hold on, hold hold on. Now.
Speaker 6: Something is a little sketchy. Now, Now, who night have you? Were you briefed on these questions? Did they give you something to study before we did this? Because I'm trying to think I'm before I even finished, you know, asking the question, you answering.
Speaker 3: Because I don't want you to say the chat. You didn't help me out. That's why I'm answering them fast, because you're going to say the chat.
Speaker 6: Now, the Rosa parks when I understand now, get that one now, the rest of them, I ain't even finished, and you just throwing you're throwing the answer out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm black. I went to a black school. I mean I should know a lu Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Known as the Moses of her people, she was an abolishing abolitionist who goted dozens of enslaved individuals to freedom.
Speaker 2: Be of the now, this ain't fair? Who is this? What was her nickname? Don't give me her real name? What was her nickname? Harriet Tubman? What was her nickname? You said you would lame black Moses? Okay, yeah, okay, you got that one. You got that all right? Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 6: What fictional accu was attended in the show A Different World.
Speaker 2: Filman?
Speaker 6: Okay, hold on, okay, okay, and family matters? What was Steve Erkle's more attractive suave alter ego?
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, yeah, got him? Got him? Oh? I don't know that stepan.
Speaker 12: Step on you and you nah man, I'm hey, chat time out time, I need, I need to talk to like because your questions were somewhat easy, and the fact that you went to an HPCU it made it even easier for you.
Speaker 2: Now when it came to me.
Speaker 6: Now, I know, I was a spelling spelling Bee champ from nineteen eighty five to nineteen ninety seven, but the words that I'm being asked to spell are so far extreme.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Do you do you see the words those little kids be spelling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that is that is their profession, no professional profession.
Speaker 3: Bad new kids. Trust me, they can spell, but they know a lot more ish that spell.
Speaker 2: It worse.
Speaker 3: Most of those kid kids are home school and they'd be graduating like thirteen.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. I wasn't homeschool, now, you know I was. I was in the back of the bungalow in the you know, damn man, I went, oh for five, I don't sit.
Speaker 6: You ain't had to say that, you ain't have to throw that there, And I was I was so confident about tonight too.
Speaker 2: Chat, I let y'all down. Chat, I apologize, like on behalf of me I really apologize.
Speaker 6: I let you all down, and I'm embarrassed, not just myself, but I embarrass y'all as well.
Speaker 2: Damn, I'm sorry. O Joe.
Speaker 3: All right, it's time for our last segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 2: That was horror.
Speaker 3: Old Curby Asian Doll said, Oh, Joe, happy birthday to your baby. I appreciated that. Appreciate that her cash app and accepting though. Love you guys and the show.
Speaker 2: And I know my baby girl she's probably watching that. She's probably playing call of duty right now. You shouldn't be sleep because I know you got class in the morning.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday to my wonderful Shayale Piora Johnson.
Speaker 2: Belove it.
Speaker 6: I know you got track practice, and I know you have class in the morning, So get off the goddamn game and go to bed.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, baby.
Speaker 3: Drew said, I have a solution to say the NBA All Star Game, make it East versus West again and the winning conference gets home court advantage to the for the finals. I agree, that's a good one. I think that was a solution. Yep, kind of like what Baseball's Jay David says, What are your thoughts on these two three hundred million dollars contracts paid out per game. I'm with per game, Yeah, I mean it's to say I mean how I mean you're asking how much are the is a contract worth per game? If you're making that kind of money? Because I think I think best I think they get paid twice a month for the season. Why why they play and they get paid twice a month? I'm not mistaken, Joe ain't no fun. You could revise the off star game by taking them overseas state women now europeaying soccer does it in the off season on the off season could encourage players to build their brand throughout the international exposure.
Speaker 2: What do you think like that? I like, I mean put a lot on the dude.
Speaker 3: They go to Japan, they go to China, they go to Thailand, they going to single they go I mean, they go to a lot.
Speaker 2: Of these Asian countries. But would you oh what's up? Uh?
Speaker 3: Will Victor said, we can say a lot of things about the NBA players, but the NBA PA looks out for as players, especially their top players. Shout out to King James and CPE three for helping them get their money. NFL PA need to do better. Shut it down.
Speaker 6: You also have to understand now now before you say that, now, remember these players have guaranteed contracts.
Speaker 2: Their money's already gearing. You know they did right.
Speaker 6: They they shut it down. They shut it down. Now think about how many of them it is compared to NFL players. Players are relaxed, and what happened.
Speaker 3: I'm looking. I'm gonna give you a little, a little history. I think they struckt in eighty two, they struck in eighty seven. You guys got locked out in twenty eleven, in eighty seven. I ain't gonna call no names, but y'all need to go back and look at those guys that a lot of those are first battlet Hall of famers, and see how many of them cross the picket life. I don't call no names, but y'all gonna take a look at it. I don't I don't need to say. I ain't gonna say anymore, but y'all go look at the guys that were playing. Ryan is asking O Joe is a sporting event? A good first date?
Speaker 2: That's a phenomenal first date. That's a great question too. But you have to understand the type of woman you're dealing with for a first date. You want to you want to make sure she you've asked her questions on what she likes to do and if she likes sports. If she likes sports, a sporting event is a great way to break the ice hockey game.
Speaker 6: Nascar. I'm not sure if you ever been to a NASCAR race and you set up that is oh my goodness. Now, obviously football is cool, but I'm just saying things that are fast paced where you can you can read conversation in a yeah while you watch it.
Speaker 3: Go to you know, I want to probably go to want to go to Daytona, Talladega, Charlotte, Andy, one of those big super tracks where you just look it. You got two miles, you got two or a half. I mean you got that two mile oval, two and a half mile.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exciting, very I don't know if anybody in this chat has never been in NASCAR. If you have it, even if you don't like Nascar, the experience is different.
Speaker 2: When you're actually they are sitting in the dance, you will enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Willie said, The streets need go. James Home Club Shashay interview. Oh Joe, when we're hitting first watch, oh.
Speaker 6: Boy, if you mind me, boy, I'm gonna be a first watched tomorrow morning boy after I hit the gym so right down Pine, right down Pines in the plaza with Walmart every time.
Speaker 2: Philthy McNasty yo unkin Ojo.
Speaker 3: How about the trade against his money, against his funk coals and his trophies.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it's even to me? How can we make this here? Talk about that money? Even brought that up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what, Joe, we's right there in New Orleans where about fifty two ondred dollars?
Speaker 6: You ain't You forgot to tell me. You forgot to tell me. If you had told me, I would remember. I would remember. I promise you you have but to say something. I had cash on me too, Uh, Jordan over Lebron.
Speaker 3: Wizards have no identity, no culture, shall the Pope says, Oh, Joe, you think this tak David's fight? Don't play out how you think it's take David? Are we going to get take versus Shakourah versus Shakour No? He the tank Davids take is fighting somebody else for brother Ruse right, and then he's asking, how are we going to get take versus Shakoura.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at some point we're gonna get tankend versus Jakor.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure when now, obviously this tank fight that he does have coming up, if I'm not mistaken, sometime in March. I think it's gonna turn out. How all the tank fights have come out. He's fighting a you know, a quality opponent. I don't think it's going to be a walk in the park. But at some point, at some point, like all his fights have turned out, you know, I think he's gonna come out on the winning in and that's no disrespect to his opponent. His opponent, and obviously if him and Shakour fight, man, that's gonna be nice. That's gonna be special. That's gonna be a great fight. How it's gonna turn out, I don't know, because Shakour, when it comes to to to being a magician from a defense Nigga Shakur, defense is his offense. His defense is his offense. So I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. The person that makes the fewest mistakes wins that fight. Oh that's a good question. Hey, that tanking the crew would be a good one. Teddy Bear, the secur.
Speaker 2: Have enough power to keep tanking off of him too. That's the question. That's that's all. That's good.
Speaker 13: Hey, look at that little pit bull. What's up, Teddy talk?
Speaker 3: Say my name Teddy Bear. I'm two years old. I went to the bed today and they told me that I need to I ain't gonna be able to. I ain't gonna be a father. What's happened? He said, Uh, I'm gonna have to go out and go a procedure. Gotta new I'm gonna have he his prostate isn't okay, okay okay, and so and plus he's got he's got the personality he's gonna have. So I've only had I've only had two of my dogs. I mean one of them got like he was like nine when it happened. But so probably in the next month, I'm gonna have to undergo undergo up proceedings. H Thank you guys for watching another episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile.
Speaker 2: Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or.
Speaker 3: Boost mobile dot com dot com to join the nationwide five G network today. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and we want to thank each and every one of you for your continue support.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check out Shave by Laportiyate.
Speaker 3: We do have it in stock in abundance, and if you can't find it in a city or state near you, order it. We're shipping directly to your door.
Speaker 1: Huh yep, oh oh well yeah, oh my bad, We're shipping directly to your door.
Speaker 3: Please drink responsible, responsibly, and please stay safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We just dropped our Nightcap and Chill collection on Friday. I'm wearing the T shirt, Oh George, worring the hoodie. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited and when they're gone, they're gone. So again, thank you guys for tuning in tonight for Nightcap. I'm un He's oh Joe. We will see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us, Chandy tell them bye bye.
Speaker 3: The volume