Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, what's up? I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is my favorite of the opening. I wish we could do a bull chat today.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I am Yeah, I am you.
Speaker 3: Also, I love that cereal was spelled s E R I A L. I didn't do it like the actual yes more famous show.
Speaker 1: One of these days we might Why is that so much louder? Would you look at that? I don't know. Something's not right around here. Well I guess I'll put it in my little dudad. Look as long as we're recording, that's all that matters. Hey, Andrew, this is Serial Killers. Great, it's a podcast. It is a podcast. You ready to eat? So this is September? Yeah, you know it's pumpkin spice season. Also, you know what's on the way Wednesday? Spring? Why spring is on the way.
Speaker 3: There's still fall. We're not even in fall yet. I know we're not even in winter yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but spring is coming. How dude, you.
Speaker 3: Can't call yourself a master curator and give me a spring cereal in all?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Well? Matt sent us this? I love you, Matt. But what he found in the store? Okay, so we've already had summer fruity pebbles. But let's let's jump on this expired. Let's spring. Well, that's what we got to do it now, December, let's spring forward. We're springing forward and gonna try spring fruity pebbles. This is this what they've got. I never knew they had spring, they have summer, they've got winter, they got the winter ones. Okay, they don't have I don't think they have fall for the Halloween one. This is about to taste like fruity pebbles. I'm sure. I hope so, because I'm ready for a five bowler.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, Okay, I just I don't know why.
Speaker 1: The one by the way, Okay, don't worry about that. This is just filler. Okay, this is that opened really easy. This might be stale. No, it's a December fourth. No, no, but oh those are some nice colors. Look at that spring colors. The other pastels.
Speaker 3: Again, we stift two more seasons, full seasons. Yes, I have to go through the depressing winter.
Speaker 1: Well you'll get the Halloween pebbles for that.
Speaker 3: And I'm so sorry, folks, but the winter is the most depressing, especially if you're in the Northeast. It's just gray and miserable every day. While I go back, Oh god, now you've given me seasonal depression.
Speaker 1: While I go back to the farmland fresh Terre's fridge, would you please tell me who the characters are on in the front of that box.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the Fred. That's his friend Roger Butterfly. That's Velma because none of these things are right. No, that's Bam bam. No, that's that's Velma Junior. It's this that's Barney Rock Pebble Pebbles. And this is the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the thread. Yeah Fred. So that's Dino Dino Dinosaur.
Speaker 3: That's his friend Dina Jr. No, well now they can't even see it because.
Speaker 1: The stupid zoom doesn't work anyway. That's his wife. Uh, Rosie O'Donnell, she played Betty. Yeah, and it's Barney's wife. And that's the Bam Bam. That's the bam bam. Yeah. And that's Velma. It's Wilma. Velma is Scooby Doo.
Speaker 3: Uh okay, all right, wait, who's in the Jetsons The Jetsons. Yeah, it's Rosie the Robot, the wife meet George Jetson.
Speaker 1: And his wife. They don't say is why they don't say her name in the open. But it's Judy. No, Judy's the daughter. No, oh my god, Jane, stop this crazy thing. Jane his wife. Doo doo doo doo, doom doom doom, doom doom doom dum drink Yeah, daughter, Judy his boy Elroy, Jane his wife. Okay, yeah cool? Do you know that? No, that's why I asked. I you know, I I feel like a sausage today, Andrew, this shirt is way too small for me, and it's a large. I don't think nobody's looking. Nobody's looking because these videos haven't been uploaded to YouTube in six months. It's been two months. Sorry, I have a lot going on. Hey, everybody does I really wish that we could smell someone else to upload, but the listen, don't we have interns that can do that. No, actually, maybe that's a good idea that gosh, okay, smells like fruity pebbles, looks not like fruity pebbles. But let's go. What do you think? Hmm m a fruity pebble? Mm hmm somehow even tell it's a little bit sweeter but five balls from me more bowls on a spoon, I think I usually give it that. They're good. It's pebbles. If I had a button on this T shirt, I would have just popped. Nobody is looking at your dude. I am like crammed in this shirt. You have so much roots. Stop. I need I need the This is when I'm in between the large and the extra large. Where's the company that's going to make the large? You're Oh, damn, I threw away my spoon. That's okay, we'll give you another. I know you hate the Earth and the turtles. Lick selling hmm, you're lick selling large excelling. Yeah, no, good limited edition. You'll probably find it on like the shell rack and Big Lots or something. At this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's the spring fruity prebbles. And if you're listening to this, it's September of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four, so yeah, cool springs on the way it is.
Speaker 3: You can't say that when this is a cereal from spring to twenty twenty four. Also, why am I going out.
Speaker 1: And in with the lighting here? Because this stupid camera it just started doing this. I don't know when it started happening. You got the e meat. Why don't we hook that up? Because remember everyone was complaining about that one too. We never used that one because we did No, Fritz never did it. Fritz never turned that one on, never hooked it in. Now we used it on my laptop, remember, no, yes, no, we used that one on your lafe. No we didn't. We use that one.
Speaker 3: And remember it was going in and out and people were saying that like it was making the motion sick. Sure this next cereal we're gonna do just forgot.
Speaker 1: Now he's just trying to move on. We're gonna do this next cereal because Diamond wants me to. She wants to eat it, and I said it's not open yet, so you can't have it. We did one of these last week. We did the We did the marshmallow jitters one whatever it was called. Oh glitters, I have jitters from all the sugar. But so it's another always saved cereal straight from Kansas City. This is cocoa crisp rice sweetened cereal.
Speaker 3: So it's basically just chocolate fruity pebbles or chocolate pebbles, chocolate cocoa crunch.
Speaker 1: Yes they're chocolate fruity pebbles entered chocolate punch. First of all, those are called chocolate crunch. Those are called cocoa pebbles, coca pebbles. These also could be cocoa crispies. I'm not sure until we open it up and see what the actual rice pieces look like. Okay, if they're a little flatter, then they're pebbles. If they're a little more oblong than they're crispies, cool, Great, You're I'm not your friend anymore. I'm looking forward to it. I'm just not. I'm looking forward to the sea. These have such hard to open bags. The guess one was to Dimond, we're doing a cereal for you because you wanted to try it. See, I have a bad neck too. Oh I'm sorry. Did you hurt yourself by getting scared? Don't make fun of me.
Speaker 3: I've had I've had a pinch nerve in my neck, oh the past three days, an actual pinch nerve.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Diamond, you'll be able to have this tomorrow. So they look like and smell like coco pebble. So I mean this is gonna be this is basically going to be it. Yeah, Andrew, Oh my goodness, he does not care about this podcast at all. It is time and time again, it's proven how you don't care about this podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, Well, when everyone gets their video and the audio is uploaded.
Speaker 1: You said today you were like, oh, I had no idea that was even getting done. Yeah, because it's me in the background. I didn't say that. I said, no, go back of the tape, the back of the tape, let me go put it on a deck. So we're using our delicious ice cold Farmland Fresh Dairy's whole milk, the best milk ever, Yes, in the in the plastic half gallon jug. Picked it up a key food. Don't you know I have a key food by my house?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that time and time again. So what do you bring the milk next time? Why am I always running to get the milk because you're the one that put it in to get the allowance for it. But you steal half of it anyway? No, please, here we go. I steal. So it's just like cocoa pebbles. Let's say, if it tastes the same, mmm, I'm glod it is. And you know what, this is a cross between cocoa pebbles and cocoa coas. Yes, I was thinking the same thing. It is what they call a hybrid. Yeah, delicious, that is really good. I give it four bowls in a spoon. Hm, I'm I'm gonna gave it five balls. It's delicious. I love coco pebbles. You know that that's top tier for me. I know it is. I don't want to eat too much more of this because I'm really going to burst out of the shirt. Mmm.
Speaker 4: Not great, yeah, oh glub all right, Well, I savor the flavor. Well, I have to wait for the I want the milk. I gotta drink the milk. I'm so excited for the milk. So as soon as we come back from his break, I'll drink the milk. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Talk about a tease, guys, d damn, damn, and we're back. I'm going to drink the milk, now. M there's nothing like farm them fresh aries. You haven't been putting in the ads, have you sat? No, I have to do that. Yeah, oh, I haven't done that in weeks so much or ever? Great? Great great great? Wait, so we've been making no money. I don't think you ever showed me how to do that. I did, you did? I did? Oh I didn't know. I don't do that. Yeah, and that's what you said, I don't do that. I didn't even know. Yeah, okay, Oh so we've been doing all this for naught.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'll go in afterwards. Just added to my list, added to my infinite list.
Speaker 1: You need an intern. I need somebody who's going to be a fair partner. Shut out. I have a fair part. Where do you think all the cereal comes from? And the milk, and the titles and the curation and the spring twenty twenty four sea pebbles? Yeah, in September. Yeah, it's curated. These are pebbles. These are like pebbles. And wait you see the next one? Okay, let me guess. Is it Halloween pebbles?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You ready? That calls for a fanfare, Andrew, I love fanfare. This is a box of new cereal from our friends at General Mills. I love getting new cereals before they're out. Yeah, this one. Let me tell you something. The weirdest thing is I came in yesterday. This was sitting on my chair. The night before. I was searching far and wide online to see where I could buy it. Not available anywhere yet. It's being sprinkled into some stores, but it's very hard to find still with sprinkles. A hint, no, no, no, wait, can you tell me who it's from? General Miller. I know, give me a hint.
Speaker 3: Lucky Lucky Charms, Halloween Lucky Charms. No cups cos Yeah, Anna Kendrick, Uh crunch.
Speaker 1: Huh hmhm crunch you're ready? And cups? Yes, it's the Kelsey mix. Andrew. Oh wow, look at that. It's Reese's Puff, Cinnamon, Toe's Crunch and Lucky Charms all rolled into one.
Speaker 3: You know. I really love that they're getting into cereal. But I wish they would go to the Serial podcast and try and do some stuff.
Speaker 1: With them, like us. Yes, because we are an award nominated show. We are, we should be having them as guests.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 1: But he won that award. Remember, yeah, we were there. They weren't there for it, and now they couldn't be there, but they won the award for the Podcast of the Year. I think, well, so did the Food podcast that one. Yeah, nobody was there. We showed up. We show you know what. Let it be a lesson in life. Always show up.
Speaker 3: Because if someone's paying for your ticket and your hotel doesn't hurt.
Speaker 1: So bad when you lose. So anyway, there was all kind of hubbub online about this, you know, last month or so. So they got together with General Mills and and they put their favorite cereals together and this is it. Anybody could do this. I mean, the whole thing was, now you don't have to go out and buy three boxes.
Speaker 3: You hate that, well, but you have been a long time hater of cereal mixing, you're right.
Speaker 1: But when it comes as the mix, when it comes as I just shook like a bowl of jelly, I can't. When it comes as the mix, then it's okay because it is the cereal. So I'm okay with this. I'm not okay with you going DTDTD. I'm pouring three different boxes into a into a bowl. But technically to make that they did go d DDT D a bowl. Not really, No, no, that's exactly how it happened. It's no, the machine did it. The machine did not do it.
Speaker 3: They didn't pour the original concept of Kelsey mix with them going dd.
Speaker 1: Yes with three different cereals. If then the machine did it, so it's okay. At the plant at the General Mills plant, the machine just put them all together. I have so many questions that I'm just not going to get the right answer too. So I'm just just all kinds of smells here, but peanut butter is the predominant one. Yeah, I'm slightly exciting. You know why they did this because were they just sitting there there are a bunch of goofballs and they're just like, oh, we like Cereal, and they just they talked about their favorite cereals and here it is cool. Yeah, I should probably listen to that podcast. Are you into sports?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Not Kelsey Brothers. I mean they must talk about Cereal and Taylor Swift. Right, That's exactly it. That's what it's all about. Yeah, we call it the Kelsey Mix. It's our three favorite cereals mixed together. Isn't it coincidental that they're all General Mills. Ooh you know what? Andrew? Yeah, scam Malama ding Dong Right, all right, talking about the cereals mix. Thanks to posts for Farland Fresh Stairyes, whole milk is perfect for this mix. Andrew, Okay, you ready great, I'm excited for this. I got two marshmallows in this whole thing. You see the Reese's puffs there, both kinds of puffs. There's a lucky charms pieces. I got it. I got a red heart. Make sure you get a little bit of everything. I am got a red heart there, and I need one CTC piece? What ctc Cinnamento's crunch. I mean it kind of works. It's like it's what the changes like outdoors. Yeah, it's like a trail mix for breakfast. I don't like it. It's a cereal trail mix. The peanut butter is overpowering. But I taste of cinnamon too. I don't taste any of it. There's not enough marshmallows in here.
Speaker 3: I think if they were to mix the cinnamon Too's crunch and the Reese's puff into one ball and make it like a cinnamon peanut butter APUs.
Speaker 1: That's too much work. Okay, that's a whole other cereals. I'm just talking about what I would like right now. That's a whole other cereal.
Speaker 3: And then just add marshmallows and it would have been better. But right now, eating three different shaped things is a lot.
Speaker 1: It bothers your palate. You get the puff of a Reese's puff.
Speaker 3: You get the square, the square toasty thing, and then you got the Lucky Charms pieces and then oh wait we forgot Hey, guess what, here's marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little too much. Also, do the peanut are the dark and the light? Verese's puffs is the same thing. No one's peanut butter one's chocolate. Yeah, I don't like that. Tasted them separate. Yeah, it changes a flavor on which one you're eating. So I do believe that this is a gimmicky thing. It won't be around that long, but you'll see it in stores. It'll be all the rage. People will buy it, and then it will go away. It's okay, it's it's cereals we've all had before. I'm going to give it four balls because it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I like each of these cereals individually, together I dislike, Okay, so I'm going to give this two balls.
Speaker 1: Two It is too much.
Speaker 3: I don't like how the peanut butter is mixing with the Lucky Charm marshmallows. I don't like all the different shapes being involved. It's funny, it's kitchy. I'm not gonna take the serious.
Speaker 1: But that is proof that we do not favor cereal companies that just send us stuff. Yes, we are true to our you know, ratings submission statement. That's right, which is I'm a dope and Scott knows everything, so and he's just along for the ride. Question. Yes, if you are a brand out there, okay, and you have cereals, wait, am I the brand? No, you're just you're just throwing it out. I'm just saying you're asking me a question, you're throwing it out. I'm throwing it out there. Okay.
Speaker 3: If you are a brand that just has cereal that's being made, and you want to face on your cereal, call us.
Speaker 1: We will happily be the face of a cereal. We apparently I'm going to be the face because I'm in the dark. Cool cool, cool, hold on, But what if we don't like the cereal? We just get paid to say. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You can go to companies that just are like always right, that are making that's like a generic store brand.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey you can get the gen you can get I just got a bloody nose, Oh my nose, that's football.
Speaker 3: You could go and get this generic and that can I just be in the light for once.
Speaker 1: No one knows you're talking about because you don't post these videos.
Speaker 3: If you we can make a generic cereal and we just put our faces on it, mm hmm. We just need to find that company. So if you're a generic cereal company and you're looking for a face to it, we would love to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: This cereal milk from the always Say Cocoachris Rice with the farm the fresh Sturi's Whole milk is delicious, so good, It's like everything. It's thick, delicious chocolate milk. Yum.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, if you're a generic cereal maker, call us because we want to make our own cereal cool.
Speaker 1: We would make a great cereal. No, yes, we would, Okay, what we would call it?
Speaker 3: Well, again, they're making the generic version of it, so if it's chocolate, we'd be able to try. And then if you want to add marshmallows to it, could be like Scotty's Chocoate crunch. Okay, mine would definitely be a Lucky Charms, but cinnamon Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: Mine's gonna have marshmallows and chocolate something. Mine is cinnamon Lucky Charms. Mine's gonna be old school rocky Road back with a vengeance for the current age. So cool man, I'm gonna call it pothole cereal? How about that? It is rocky Road, yes, but it's full of potholes. WHOA you like it? There's gonna be little divots in the anti establishment dude, Yeah, Ranch against the Machine. Thank you for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. I'm Scotty B. This is Andrew in case you didn't know that. Please follow us on socials, which is basically Instagram at serial Killers PC. Please please please follow our partners Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. And uh, it's almost season.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. Last season was the first year that I tried it and I loved it. It was delicious.
Speaker 3: Farmland Fresh Daies eggnog was delicious.
Speaker 1: It's on the way, yes, yes, And please if if this video happens to be on YouTube, there like it and subscribe and things, and uh great, I'm gonna Andrew Pug on Instagram. I want a plaque. I want to throw a plaque from well we need one hundred thousand, so okay, yeah that's not happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna be a long shot must the Kelseys feature us? Hey, Kelsey Brothers, I know that you made this mix, and I know I gave it too Bowls. I liked it, but I'd love to discuss with you as to why I gave it to balls and maybe give you some options. I feel like i'd be really good friends with them.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're both on iHeart. Yeah, well they're only on they're owned by Amazon.
Speaker 3: Oh but we just it's just every podcast. You didn't have to be Anyeheart of That's right, it's everywhere. Yeah, Okay, listen, we gotta go. We'll see you soon with a bull chat maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to take you back to the home definitely Monday with an all new Serial Killers Until we see you then say Crunch and we love you by C is what we say. Whatever, Testy New?
Speaker 4: Do you? Okay,