Speaker 1: What Jens lift service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm G. G.
Speaker 2: Maguire, I'm Jeordie George.
Speaker 3: We were just.
Speaker 1: Talking about your birthday coming up, so you're an aries, Yes, I was just looking at this thing about forgiving people right before you got here. How long does your signs stay angry? So Jesus a Gemini? Hers is a few seconds, my shirts a few seconds. Yeah, just if you take it to me and Jordan are capricorns. It says we will never forgive whatever, and I want to see if yours is accurate. How long do you stay angry?
Speaker 3: Depends on the person?
Speaker 1: It says here maximum a day.
Speaker 3: No, hell no, be a Gemini.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think mine is pretty accurate. I really will literally if I don't like if you make me. You know that, if I don't fuck with you, it's like for life. Yeah, I'm not gonna do nothing. I wouldn't say I'm like angry. I'm just like eternal sunshine.
Speaker 3: I think me not knowing that directly about you, that's to come. When I give you my word, I'll make sure I'll come through. And if I say that I'm gonna get you flowers, I will literally go out fitting twinmers out my way to make sure I come with something in my hand for you. Not that you'll get mad, but I assume because of the of the bomb relationship that we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's reasons I could have been, like when you were mean to that woman at the show, but I'll never but you didn't know her.
Speaker 4: She deserved it.
Speaker 3: She deserved it because she's so sweet. She just protects everybody.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. You never know what somebody's going through, right, That's true, And you know that's the fact. I remember another comedian I was at his show and he was so rude to this woman and then she I was being nice to her and she told me that her son died last year and all things happen, Yeah, and I felt bad. I was like, you know, sometimes people are out in there just because I think the problem is sometimes people try to also be funny with comedians, and if they're you're not a comedian, and you're like, sometimes people would like try to actually be funny, and it's awkward and not funny.
Speaker 2: And you'll get your feelings hurt.
Speaker 3: I totally agree. Basically, play your position and come to enjoy yourself and don't go toe to toe. I totally agree.
Speaker 1: You went to my job trying to take my job right right, because it never works like no comedians are like, oh you're really funny, I should put you on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it never works very selfom Now, don't get me wrong. Every now and then somebody is shocked.
Speaker 1: Somebody breaks through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody breaks through. I remember years ago I was doing a show with Oakland and I guess my elbows wasn't lotion. Oh you were clowning, And dude said, what about them Ashy? It was just perfect timing, So what about them ashy yellow? And the crowd just eruught it? And from that moment on, I made sure my elbows because I never again.
Speaker 1: Or long sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you know my age down were long because you know, I got a little bit of muscles, so I try to my age.
Speaker 1: Listen you, and that is one thing the ladies always say. I've had a couple of ladies tell me like I like t K and then that they can't believe that you're older. Yes, they're like, wow, that's amazing. He really keeps him stuff together. Do you go to the gym or do you work out like in the room when you're traveling.
Speaker 3: I usually do it pretty much every day unless I have to catch like a five o'clock like and now, starting this week, for the next two years, I'll be trying to do Sona at least three times. Okay, you know, because they said that's good for your health and all that. Because his love life so much. I ain't trying to leave here, so I just want to get everything coming to me.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. You were just in Europe, Yes, yes, yes, man, that looked amazing, So tell us that. So where were there cities? You were in Belgium?
Speaker 3: I was in Belgium. Was an Antwerp, sold out, beautiful comedy show. Then I had Belgium. To anybody listening, and what was the place house it's been, It'll come to me. It was an Antwerp. It was I forgot the city. Please forgive me. But I had to cancel on them because I had to be back to do my show and Jacksonville, Netherlands. I was gonna do my show in Netherlands. I had to cancel, so we got to reschedule that because it was sold out and I felt bad. I had total promoters. One thing I didn't want to upset the promoters in the United States because that's my bread and butter, you know what I mean. So overseas is like once in a while, depends on what part of the country I'm going to.
Speaker 5: So you can always reschedule that. Yeah, overseas as happened to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these guys over here, you don't want to. We booked the stuff year in advance, and if you miss your your slot, you probably won't get back in for a year. And if they petty three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, depends on that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're established enough that oh no, they don't care. They don't give a shit. But you know what, maybe that's good the equal like but it's like.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fifty two comedians, black, white, Spanish. Everybody has their week, right, so if you missed that, okay, it's not even.
Speaker 1: Like a choice that they have. How is that culturally going someplace like to you know, when you're overseas and it's different like the jokes, you know, how do you figure out what is the question?
Speaker 3: Because you go and at least with me last week, I went in slightly nervous, but I said it was just be myself and then you got to know the history of the city that you're in. And then once I know the history, I'll start out talking about certain things, like in Belgium they had a leader did that was worse than Hitler what And they used to chop off black people's hands.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: And what they did was they sold chocolate hands in the city, like actual chocolate, and they was known for violent crime and they still sell it to this day, chocolate hand chocolate, I mean literally chocolate hands. I forgot the gentleman's name and most of me and Godfrey was talking about this yesterday, but yeah, it's crazy. I started out being funny and then I work my material into my personality and then I start dropping the bomb on the you know the because no matter where you are, relationships are still the same. People still go through the same problems, et cetera. And once I got that, it was good.
Speaker 1: I wonder what child support is like out there, you know what.
Speaker 3: I never even got to that. But I don't think they have child support over there, really, I don't think. I think the American thing.
Speaker 1: Damn. I wonder what, because then what do you do if somebody's not taking care of their kids.
Speaker 3: I'm pres sure they have some type of help. I don't think. I just think it's child support. You know. And what people don't know about child support. Child support is funded by the government and most all states in the United States. The government gives them millions of dollars to make sure they put the man a woman onchild support. A lot of people don't know that. The state of New Jersey last year got seventy million childs No, not child board to advocate child support, so they pay. They pushed that. See, people think it's just supposed to put the person on child sport. No, the government wants you to be on child support.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wonder because if you ain't paying for your kids, they is.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's that way. I think that because if a man, if a woman can't take care of care, she can get Medicare. Wealk it. I'm saying the guy it doesn't take care, he go to jail or lose his license.
Speaker 1: They want the man.
Speaker 3: They just want you. They just want to make sure.
Speaker 4: That you pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, That's why I was stressed to men, before you pull your penis out, is to make sure you have your life together or.
Speaker 2: Are you pull it out or before you even put it in, before.
Speaker 3: You pull out. You're being difficult. I'm saying the same thing. You got to pull it out to put it in right, because you got I just get tired the man. Yeah, that's true. I know I love her, but he didn't think about it. But the thing is that I'm just tired of what I see in the world of young men just netting in women and not thinking about the consequences of damn mistakes. Right, because even in my podcast, gentlemen twenty three years old, two or three kids and don't like the girl that they wick, and I have to split my feelings up. I'm thinking about the child. I'm like, yo, you gotta you gotta try to figure a way to make this happen. And then I'm like, how could you be so stupid, especially when they say you have been listening to you for years. And one guy, he got back with his girl, she had a baby by he moved back and put a name on the least. He walks in one day and he hears her, hears her telling another girl she's pregnant by somebody else. So he was a garbage guy, you know, trash for her san sanitation. Yeah, thank you. And he thought about killing her. Yeah, he wanted to. He said, tea, I need to talk to you. And that day right there, something said let me reach out to him and he's literally that kind of crying and he said, man, I don't know what to do. He said, really, I think about the crash. Yeah, he said, I'm gonna put this bitch in the dumpster and killer teas that were for the sanitation department. And I talked to him off that clip least I hope I did. And I was explaining to him that she was a young girl. He was thirty something. So I explained to him, one that was wrong for you, even having sex with a young girl. She's a child. She ain't have a life together. So and I said too, I said, you're gonna have to be her friend, so to speak. You're gonna have to help her raise that new kid, because where you're gonna go, where's she gonna go? She has a child by you, she's having another kid. You brought it down here to live. He also got a job to you hair because she wasn't making no money right, So that was just a tough situation. I felt, bathroom, Wow, that is bad.
Speaker 1: But you know, yeah, listen, it's tough, y'all, get yourself and some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And you said, like you were talking about with the younger generation just kind of like people making mistakes, and I was we had this conversation just now like sometimes things aren't necessarily mistakes. Is just lessons that you learn from, you know, say, what's a mistake.
Speaker 3: It's true. The thing about our country over the years is that the respect for elders, the respectful common sense has declined so bad. Right, and me being much older than you guys, are seeing the change. I saw it. I make it funny, but it's a good analogy. I said, I saw the world, the education of the world declining. When I saw a flavor Flavor have a TV show and I saw a beautiful women chase this across. The is wrong with you, they'll disrespect you. But what you know, they was changed like this nigga was super super fine, right, and then you had the Kadashians and like thirty years prior to that, they would have never had success. And it's like reality TV, like reality TV and it dumbified if that's a word that personally reality TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but that's a little different. That wasn't like a date, it was a show.
Speaker 5: And also it wasn't like a lifestyle of you just being rich for no reason.
Speaker 2: Because true, but I do feel like there are a lot of people that use that as a stepping stool to actually do what they want to do. So I feel like a lot of women, even on Flavor of Love, are still relevant now Delicious yeah, or New York, New York. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So let me by point so it could be clear. I'm an old head. And to you guys, you may sing it's a stepping place and do to get to other places. Me when I see it, I find it to be it belittles our women. It makes you ladies, do things that you really shouldn't do. And you teach the younger kids that are looking on watching these programs with their mothers that this is a lifestyle they should choose. And we don't have enough TV shows that promote education, artificial intelligence, coding, engineering. And it's gonna say that because I'm all because I'm all over the.
Speaker 1: Estate shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they they don't teach it though, yeah, And I'm all over the world. And the reason why I say that when you see people our complexion in different parts of the world that could speak three four languages and really got this ship together. And you see how we really off so far behind that we are so confused. And that's my point because see now it's gonna be a gift for the curse. So does to say that you're wrong. It's just that knowledge because the knowledge that I have, the wisdom that I have, is not to put anybody down. I just see things totally different. Like I'm so awoke or awake about life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm just thinking sometimes though television shows are like an escape from reality. Reality, Like I can watch stuff and know that I would never do. But it's like sometimes it's just watching something that's just like for a little bit of like working all day, I don't want to have to think about anything.
Speaker 3: I just want to use my point and say, see, we are so programmed that people don't know their program right in this country, they promote depression and pills all damn day, and we are like maybe fifteen percent of the population, but we consume ninety five percent of all the medication in the world in the United States of America. But I'm overseas and I just talk about this not to know ago. They don't talk about the press on TV all day. They don't talk about suicide and all this kind of stuff. Everything is ran through America. We are the people that the world takes advantage out. And that's what That's what I say.
Speaker 1: Well, pharmaceuticals is a big business this country.
Speaker 2: I mean, all that is rooted in.
Speaker 1: Even the stuff that we eat is what makes us sick. There's stuff that they would never put in the food in other countries, chemicals and hair products and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so crazy when you're That's what I'm saying about knowledge, And sometimes I wish I wasn't obtained and be honest with you, I'd rather go kind of naive to be at peace because when you.
Speaker 5: Do, every day you learn is like every day everything is bad for us.
Speaker 3: You just can irritate just.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 5: It's like, what can I do that's not give me cancel somehow.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because you know, since we just talked about reality TV, I would love to see you can you imagine t k on like Love is Blind or something. The premise of the show is you don't know what the other person looks like.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh yeah, And you get to know this person.
Speaker 1: Say so, imagine you're like talking through a wall. You can't see the other person, but you're having conversations and you get to talk to multiple people. It's like dating, but not seeing someone dating.
Speaker 4: You have blind dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you choose a connection with somebody character.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful thing reality, you know.
Speaker 1: I love that. I would love to see t K do something like that.
Speaker 3: That would be hilarious. A clown I walk around.
Speaker 1: You will pop that balloon.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 3: I always say, men of visual that's why women take care of yourself. But you look good because men are. And I try to teach the men too. You know, walk around with pajamas. If you got an ugly body to talk to the guys, you know, you got nappy heir on your chest and you got navire on they thighs. We have some nice big pajamas and thanks to robe with some slippers they get tied them in, and sandals and socks and you know, snorting all the time walking around the house. And your girl like to look at you too. But if you got pajamas on, you got a little class. It makes you a little bit more attractive. You know. Some guys got titties bigger than they girl.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know. So now you're having sex with your girl. Now your titty in her face. She can't breathe. So she got to the side, head to the left.
Speaker 1: Now she's motivating you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we want to we want to give the men. We want to give them a game on proper etiquette walking around the home as well.
Speaker 1: I just think I don't wear pajamas they don't like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did showing l a and I was talking about with you and believe it in that A couple of years later, guys is doing interview the company stool because you talk about jump and crew would jumps my crew. So I am impacting and making sure people do the right thing because I believe men. You know, I think class.
Speaker 1: That's always a great gift for a guy. Robe that's amazing, like, you know, because most guys don't own things like that.
Speaker 3: I'm going from in the rich coton and go down the lobby with a roll. Yeah, I keep be shot.
Speaker 1: The old thing like women in lingerie.
Speaker 3: Also, Yeah, I love the I love the t that go to your thigh, the role to go over it. That's still just a little longer than that. I think it's a teddy. What you like like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like that? Yeah that's sexy to me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now listen, we know you're also a good gift giver. Yes, So what about you getting gifts? Your birthdays coming up? What's the best gift the woman ever gave you?
Speaker 3: I always tell people. People don't understand this, but a's my strategy, even when I was in college and all my friends just to say, TK what you want, And every person I told they thought it was gonna be something different. But back in eighties, only I want was that my thing was animal cook because I was eating those on the way coming in and soda. Now, then we spend to you while I do this. My taste is so expensive that whether I was dating a woman or she's just my friend, I wouldn't want her to spend the kind of money that I know. I would like to like what I have. Everything, I have, everything I want a need.
Speaker 1: So but let's say somebody was like, well, your birthdays coming up, I want to get you a gift.
Speaker 3: I would get the price, but a slice of pizza and a coke.
Speaker 2: Besides the snack, what would you like look an actual item?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm just being honest. I drift from that because this is what I've been telling people. I want take me out for a slice of pizza yourself. I have it. Every day is my birthday. But that's my way of thinking. For years ago is when I was hustling the street and I used to always get in trouble. Sometimes you be up and then when you catch your case, your money be fucked up, and then you have to explain to people, especially my kids. Back then, I used to always say, our money was a little messed up right now. So throughout the whole year, we would celebrate your birthday. Throughout the whole year it was Christmas. So if anything came up, I would say, you know, daddy fucked up right now. If I used to do a joke about it, I used to say, when I was on stage, I used to take my kids to the store and look at the items to say, see that gift right there, said daddy would have got it, But daddy got a case. You know, so we can't afford that right now. You know what I'm saying. It was a long so yeah, So those mistakes taught me to be the kind of man that end of the day, every day, my birthday because like I said, birthday is actually April third, So back in the day when I should throw my birthday parties because everybody throws a Chicago or Dallas or whatever. So every month I was throwing a party in a city make it ten twelve thousand, because everybody that was hustle.
Speaker 2: Before Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: Spot just respect for me.
Speaker 3: So real, Like tomorrow is gonna be insane, Like they're flying tomorrow. So I'm excited about that. Now.
Speaker 1: Listen, they had did this post. I want to ask you, as a man, what the signs are. So the post was, and I want to know if you've ever done this. Have you ever forced yourself to love somebody? This is post five signs. He is forcing himself to love you. Have you ever been in a position where you're like, oh, I got to like force myself to want to be with this person because sometimes things feel like it should be a good idea, you know, on paid or this person should be someone that I really like, but it's not there, but maybe I can make it happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we've been there before. Yeah, that's a very serious situation because you're lay in bed with that person and that person want to have sex, and even if they touched you, you feel like you start sweating and losing your mind. You know, like you're going into hives and stuff, and then you try to figure out how you're gonna get out. And that's why sometimes having a gift of gap can be a gift the curse because you can find someone attractor and then once you start realizing their life, their problems, whatever, you have to say itself, do I really want to be a part of that? So now at my stage in life, if I mess someone, it's just not you, a'm alike. I got to meet your mother, your family member, your children, if you have kids, because if I don't like none of them, I ain't fucking with you.
Speaker 1: Wow, you cannot just cause you don't like their kids and never.
Speaker 3: Spay to you. Why because that's all that's in my world now? See, So I'm not just liking you. I got to talk to you every day about if your kid is a murderer, or your daughter's a hoe or somebody stole.
Speaker 1: You would not like somebody in their daughter as a whole.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I don't want I don't want that in my life. I'll never tell you why, because that's why I fell in love with this person, right, And I brought these people to my home and my kids looking at me like what the fuck are you doing? Dad? Because we were about achievement. So I have to date and rock with a certain caliber of female.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't know if somebody's daughter as a whole, Like no, you had.
Speaker 3: To talk on the phone and people talk about their kids and what they're going through it like that.
Speaker 1: Does anybody ever feel like I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to stuff.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever feel like that, Like damn, my kid is because I feel like most people, even if their kids are kind of like fucked up, they don't really see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I hear like if you complain about your child in my head, I'm like, do I want to hear this shit for like, I don't want it that this just me. I protect my peace at.
Speaker 5: All, and you complaining about your daughter every other day is not good for my peace in my state of mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. I can't do it. It may sound selfish, but I think some you got to have boundaries. Some things you just got to be like, Okay, I'll find she is I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Because when you're truly involved, you're involved in what's going on in their dating.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you feel you want to be you're connected with it. I ain't. I'm sixty five years old.
Speaker 1: I ain't dealing with it, Jordy Dorry, because you're dating, right, what are your thoughts about, you know, guys with kids and them talking to you and wanting to meet their kids. Do you want to do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That was always my non negotiable is that I didn't want a man with kids. But now I'm older, I'm thirty three, so I feel like I'm starting to enter that time where people are gonna have kids. Though it's not like it wouldn't it would be crazy, you know, when I'm twenty two. Yeah, now it's like, okay, I'm getting to that point where if I'm dating a forty year old man, he might have been through marriage or something already.
Speaker 3: But it's two different. It's different with a man and a woman. It's a double standard.
Speaker 1: Right, because women normally are the primary characters exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kid ain't with the dad that much some in.
Speaker 4: Most situations, yeah, most situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the kids with the female, she has the child most of the time. She Yeah, it's a double standard. But for a female, I think it's easier than it is with a man.
Speaker 2: But dealing with the baby mama does not sound good to.
Speaker 1: Me sometimes that is the tough part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, especially if she's ignorant. I totally agree with you. Someone says, oh, I don't want my child around your new heart or your new bitch or whatever. You know, that's a childish mistake, but we all go through it when you break up, right, when you break up with someone, and as the years go by, you mature, you calm down, you realize that how you sound was it was foolish because you do grow up eventually, and you do wow, I can't believe, Yeah, hopefully, and you're like, wow, you know, I feel I can't believe I was acting like that.
Speaker 1: Have you gone through that like previously when you were younger having kids? Never kind of do keep things smooth.
Speaker 3: Because it was it was for one night stands. There was no real bond.
Speaker 1: M hmm. That doesn't mean that. I mean, I think.
Speaker 3: With somebody else because I was busy so that that guy, the guy came along that I saluted that because we wasn't boyfriend and girlfriend. We had sex. And that's why I teach people sex mix babies, not love.
Speaker 1: Did you believe it? You know, having a one night stand and then someone's like, I'm pregnant? Do you believe that right away? Do I believe It's mind initially when someone tells you that, like, what is your for us? That like, I don't know for sure?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, absolutely, yeah you think like that, you know, but man if I could do it all over again, but yeah, you think like that. You deal with the consequences, You have a conversation with the young lady, you work things out if you can. And then some baby mamas are just you just check to them. In a sense. Some are too immature to communicate. If you don't communicate, things can go left or right. And what was important to me any of my kids' moms, is that we had the ability to talk to one another. If you could talk to one another. Give an example, if I was making money one month, like I was saying, every day is my birthday, or day is Christmas. But then let's say next month our child needed something or it was a birthday, but my money got fucked up. You can't hold me accountable because even though I made a bad decision do something else, things happen. That's why I teach people to also try to date another person's equally yoke, right, someone that can carry it the weight if you drop the ball somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the way you were living is basically there's going to be amazing times. But then sometimes things could be slow and it's not as you know, right right, yeah, And sometimes you're waiting to get paid for things.
Speaker 3: Like I was always had money, but I was always making bad choices. So I was like money was getting all the money, you know, and then one day I realized you got to stop ship, like because it was expensive. It was very expensive, you know, I had all that money back.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: My god, it's embarrassed.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you hire like you want to fight something when you could have just paid for it to go away.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to tell you example. I was in Nobody Knows the sort of share with you because you're my baby. I was in Miami dealing video and again I'm at the you know, my spot is the Ritz and Coconut Grove, right, So I took a cab over to the set and the guy you know, nigga shit and they're supposed to pay me, but they was taking their time. They went upstairs after the woods. I'm still sitting around now after about an hour and calling it starts to get irritating. So they finally paid me. But there was like maybe let's say a couple of thousand short, right, But I got attitude. So instead of me just getting this is for Uber, instead of me just taking the cab and paying the cab, I took this was to center car to take me back to Motow. But I took a cab and let's say the cab is thirty five dollars. I didn't want to pay the cab, so I had the cab driver dropped me off at the marry A courtyard around the corner from the Ritz Comfton. So we've gone there, I act like I'm staying at the courtyard. So I'll go on one door and try to go out to the back way to go over to the hotel. I'm back right, but that motherfucker was on point. I don't know if he had a track on me or something, but he saw me. So I took off front right. I'm golf.
Speaker 4: Got coot.
Speaker 3: I think I got away. I'm in my room kicking it. You know, I'm chilling in shorts. I know that somebody knocking on the door. I looked at the people.
Speaker 4: It's like fifteen cops out there.
Speaker 3: I said, oh ship, So I don't say nothing. I stopped putting my clothes on.
Speaker 1: I put quietly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put my I put my bag over my shoulder. Are you ready? I go on the balcony. Oh god, I jumped.
Speaker 1: No, you did not jump off the.
Speaker 3: I'm on the fourteenth floor. I jumped to the thirteenth to the balcony. I jumped to the You jumped down the balcony, right, I'm jumping.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: This is a crackhead moment, but it's this is this literally happened to me. And I'm jumped. So now I'm pulling to say one of the knife one. And when I jumped on there, guy and his wife opened the curtain. I said, you know, try to come up with some type of story. And I said, somebody's chasing me, you know that. And they said, no, we can't let you it rich right, they can, we can't let you in. Right. I jump again. For now, when I look, I see all the cop cars. Nobody's looking up though, I see all the cop cars. Now I'm on the seventh and I'm chilling in the corner on the balcony with my knees folded up in the corner, I said. Then I waited like a good hour, and then the room that I was in front of the lights went out. I waited thirty minutes, maybe fifteen to twenty minutes. I'll open the door to go through the room to exit, you know, to get out. And as I'm walking, somebody could have had a gun and shot me in the head.
Speaker 1: Who's right, all right?
Speaker 3: They streaming because here's this person through the room. I got through the the door, went down the exit, walked down the street, caught a cab, and now I'm staying at the Marriotte in Brokeol. So I get that the married Brioca I called one of my friends.
Speaker 1: So you left all your stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but watch the game. I still got expensive watch on still got my expensive watch. And the reason why bringing this up is because my people hook up with this attorney because I'm not going back to the hotel. I'm sitting attorney to go get my ship. So they are thinking that whoever the people not knowing as me, They were saying, whoever was in that room must have had a warrant or something because they didn't open that door. There was that serious. But my attorney never told them who it was. Right just years ago and he went to give me stuff. But I'll never forget it because of that watch. I saw him looking at it, and it cost me two thousand dollars for him to go get my things out that hotel. My point that I'm making, I'd have just paid the thirty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Five dollars.
Speaker 1: That is so wild that you did.
Speaker 3: That is and not just the thirty five dollars. I risk my life, yes, because I could have a few times. Yeah, I could have slipped.
Speaker 5: And fell Room number seven, seventeen thirty. A couple of thousand shorted you. Then you had to pay a couple of thousands to the lawyer because he saw you had a nice saw that.
Speaker 3: He peeked it in another room. That's why they never found you.
Speaker 2: They never found you found me.
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't that series of crime. You couldn't have gotten that much trouble. It's just that the cab driver blew it up and the only probably would have wanted me. Yeah, yeah, that was that was. That's what I'm saying, the kind of decisions I used to make. Stupid Yeah, stupid ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you got shorted two thousand from the promoter and then had to pay two thousands.
Speaker 3: And almost love and almost died, right, and had to get in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Room and then to get another hotel room, traumatized a man of sleeping in his hotel room as well.
Speaker 1: Right, he Yeah, that was a lot.
Speaker 3: That was a lot for thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think if I've ever liked but I.
Speaker 3: Think we all know this level not love, no fact. What I'm saying is I hope not. But I do think most people have something in their life that it's chaotic and you learn from it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 3: You have to look right, And that was a I've had a lot of chaotic moments, but that right there is the ice on the Listen.
Speaker 1: We did call her GG crazy for a reason because I feel like.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll be doing some crazy shit, but it's nice.
Speaker 1: Yet like that for you, like with G you never know what's you know, what could potentially happen, Right, that's funny.
Speaker 3: So in your crazy moments, I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Well, tell us when we don't know, because the.
Speaker 3: Thing about well, I don't know what to say, is going to be new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's there's so many because the thing about gg is also it be wild ship. But she is always cool about being able to tell the story, like she's very honest and transparent.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just went to jail the other day.
Speaker 1: She came into it. She said, Oh, I didn't tell you I went to jail.
Speaker 3: What you do?
Speaker 5: So I didn't know that my license was suspended, and I was on my way to work by bartended of using around in Atlanta. But our work uniform is like a button up white shirt with a bow tie. Course at like hot pants, like booty shorts and like like stockings and like boots. So I'm like buttoned up collar, bow tie and then booty out right. So I'm driving to work in that I'm smoking in my car, which I probably shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 4: But I'm on my way to work. You know, I need to hit my weed.
Speaker 5: I get pulled over and they're like, oh, get out the car. Your license spending you.
Speaker 4: Going to jail. So I'm like, fuck, why is my license?
Speaker 1: But I don't even know why ticket you didn't pass something.
Speaker 5: It was a ticket that I had a failure to appear. I paid the fines, but what I didn't know is that I was supposed to go and get the failure to a peer release once I gave them their money.
Speaker 1: Who knows that?
Speaker 4: And then they were you know, I had thirty days to do that. Well that was back in August. So in September they suspended my license.
Speaker 5: I had no idea, okay, so they pulled me over and he's like, I smell the weed.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 1: So you had some dickhead cops because.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's right there, and the ass.
Speaker 5: It was a blunt right from the time I got pulled over to the time I paid my own bill.
Speaker 4: It was too hours and I got out and I went to work.
Speaker 5: But it's like me calling my daughter and calling my boss and calling somebody to come pick up my car and saying I'm in here. I'm literally like on my Apple Watch, like I'm in here. Cut.
Speaker 1: That wasn't really your fault, wasn't it was?
Speaker 5: It was I should have known to follow through with the responsibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that. I wouldn't have known.
Speaker 3: I forgot that human crazy my craziness, all right, I don't know if I.
Speaker 4: Can mat your.
Speaker 1: I mean, And by the way, congratulations. We got to say this because she's, you know, narrating the Magic City and she's a producer on the Magic City documentaries that's coming out on Stars. It's been announ bear. Yeah this summer, and I know you had some Magic City stories and things that you did that was wild.
Speaker 4: Somebody's calling from my gate. Let me just let them in. I don't even know who it.
Speaker 1: Is, but he's gonna blindly lets someoney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do it all the time. Hopefully they get in.
Speaker 3: Magic that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Yeah, exactly, I don't know it is.
Speaker 3: Hopefully in.
Speaker 4: A crazy Magic City story.
Speaker 3: And what are you thinking about that? I know. I when I used to go to Magic City, and I could count on one hand how many tell them went to the strip club. And I used to find the women in there fascinating because I would say, some of these women need to be in the Olympics. Oh that's dj because the climb a pole and loot your body up and do so you are lessons.
Speaker 1: She was like the silhouette for Magic City. She was part of the snack pack. When I tell you, she's the one that, like, I feel like a lot of people have fashioned themselves after she's a professionally trained dancer.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: So I took that and mixed it with the stuff that I would see girls doing the pole and kind of.
Speaker 3: So you can climb the pole.
Speaker 4: I do all of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's fascinating. And you do private events in a long time experience.
Speaker 4: But you know, I can't think.
Speaker 3: When I get old, I'll make sure my son has your number, because that's my thing. When I become assistant living they're not married, my kids, my sons have to bring people to dance for me and all that for me, like it's a place ship.
Speaker 2: That's how I'm going on an updated birthday list.
Speaker 1: Exactly get married.
Speaker 4: No, I don't see that for him. I do.
Speaker 1: I see it every.
Speaker 3: Now and then I see it. I have a moment you feel like you need aer bright. No, every now and then I have a moment of I should do it, you know. But a lot of women to me are just I think I'm too much of an introvert now. And when people say you set in your ways, I don't believe that set in your ways. I believe as you get older, you know how it's supposed to be. So I know how I like my life to be. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: I mean yes, But that doesn't mean I could see you being with somebody that's like you know, I could be with you.
Speaker 3: Because my thing now, but some of female ad get married. I'll say, do you want to be with me forever? Well, I said, do you when we move for three years? Or do you want to be with me forever? I'll give you an example. I think people need their own space. I think people I think you could be with a woman she has such spot, your your spot, and you go back and forth. And I remember, and I told tell the story earlier day because a gentleman I was going to the restaurant Beverly was go Kate Madealini's was way back at the old white man, very rich guy, and we used to always talk. I used to eat dinner there because you know I'm cooking at homes like eat dinner. And I said, how did you you and your wife stayed to get us so long? And He said that I bought her a house across the street from me. This is years ago, and I really lives as I got older. For a relationship to work for me, a female will have to have her own spot. You come see me, I come see you.
Speaker 1: But you also travel a lot. Yeah, I also don't. I think that no matter what, you will have your own space. Yeah, and want to come home.
Speaker 3: But you don't want to leave nobody home because it takes a certain type of female to.
Speaker 1: Wait for you to You think you would be with somebody wait, like like Madonna's boyfriend is twenty eight and she's sixty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see Madonna doing it. Yeah, you dating somebody twenty two, not.
Speaker 1: Twenty two, but like twenty Like you're thinking me with somebody.
Speaker 3: Younger, younger, you got I always tell even when I meet women young, I said, when you get fifty years old, you're gonna be the ship I see when you get fifty because you got to me, you have to have experiences in life.
Speaker 5: Right at sixty five, what's your bottom line like age range that you could be like fifty in a woman.
Speaker 3: About thirty eight okay, yeah about thirty eight, But you got to be surety together. Yeah, you gotta have your shit together. Because I meet a few women that's in the late thirties two three hundred thousand dollars and they are kount already. And when I see women when they got their money, right, they think very mature.
Speaker 1: You ask what they have in their account?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm also like a motivational speaker type person, right, So I'm like, yo, so what are you doing with your life? With you? You know what you're doing because without asking, without asking, right, Because even in my stand up, I tell guys, if you really love the woman that you with, ask up for ten thousand dollars. Now, most people, to me, I would say you got low IQ. I said, if you have low IQ, you think I mean give the female SUPs to get the man ten thousand. But I gotta tell people I came up a hustler. See my crew, everybody zip Frankie b dB. We moved differently when we came up in how women will rowlexes. We bought on Schnelled bags. We used to throw my parties up and up in the city. All our women looked good. And what I would tell the people is the young lady ten thousands, not for me. See, because we're not users, we're not pimps. Because I love you so much and I care about it, We're gonna take it ten thousand and put it in a mutual annuity. So in twenty years, that ten thousands, two hundred and ninety six thousand dollars, because's gonna get compound interests on your money. See, I want you to have that because I belong to everybody. I ain gonna be with you and shoy it. But the game is that when you do meet somebody that said So, when you do meet the person of your dreams and you say he said he's gonna marry you, he say he's gonna buy a house, guess, and you now can say I got part of the down payment too. That's because one of the worst things in the world to me is a guy gets married. He's walking past the room and he hear his wife saying, yeah, we just bought a house, and this nigga saying, bitch, you ain't put it on the down payment. That's just me. You know, I ain't that much love in the world. And that's how I look at things. Even when you get mad about joint bank accounts. So here I am putting forty thousand and sixty thousand in a month. The girl I'm supposed to be in love with only putting in fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of bosses.
Speaker 3: I'm just using that.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever been with somebody that you felt like was just out of your league? Has that ever happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah? When I was younger, I totally, I totally have been in that situation. But it also teaches you something. Most people when they girls date basketball players or football players, you are dating his title. You're not dating the guy. Because when a woman or man leaves with my wife's a doctor. If a female says my husband or boyfriend is a basketball player, you're talking about his title, not the character of the man. And we have to start focusing on the character before the title, because the title is what get people mixed up because you're marrying what he's accomplished, you're not marrying the character of the person. That's right, exactly.
Speaker 2: You feel that, Jordan, Yeah, But I feel that about the other way around too. I don't think that's just women saying that. I think men. There have been times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, yeah, because that's definitely.
Speaker 2: Happened to me where men have introduced me by how the public knows me.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, and there's nothing wrong with it. The goal in life is we educate because a lot of people don't know how to pursue a lot of people don't know about conversation etiquette. So the things that we talk about when people hear us talk, I don't care if you reach four million people. If three got it, you did a good job. And that's all we want. We want people to hear the conversations to understand what's going on. So as they move up, people say, oh, that's my step son. Right. I tell guys all the time, don't say that's your stepstart if you married her, that's your son. You can start saying that's your son. And I just see these award shows and guys get shot out today we wires and to my step son, dog, that's your son. Now, stop saying stepside.
Speaker 1: So like bonus child like that. But that also sounds just bad.
Speaker 3: Know that if you're going to do that, and there's nothing that I'm not I know people either talk about that. I was saying a man take care another man's child's mental illness, right, and people lost their mind. Yeah, and and and it's far from the truth. If you if you meet somebody and you love that person, do what's good for you. I always tell people, do it's good for you. If you listen to me, you're gonna be by yourself because I'm moved differently, you know what I'm saying. And everybody don't have the lifestyle that you jumping up jump for thirty dolls, right, and so you like again these type of shows. But I noticed we impact the world about the things that come out of mouth. And if you're saying fools like me and Noiri's on drink Champs and NOI is saying some crazy shit and that said Noori, Yo, you ain't gonna say that shit around me because people listen and you have an impact on the world. So you got to be careful what comes up your mouth because it's a lot of ignorant people on this planet. And if someone's around me and I'm feeling very passionate about what we're talking about, I would not allow that person to say anything foolish around me. Just won't allow it to happen. I don't care if they get mad or not. It's just like I'm willing to fight to make sure that these young kids have that we educate them.
Speaker 1: Well, right, that means you are paying attention to what you're saying, because you know, because you know, they always do these posts like everybody can buy a microphone. Now you know how they always do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and it's don't disrespect. I'm glad you brought that up. This podcast thing is a gifting the curse because some people got a mic and they are deteriorating.
Speaker 1: But people like to go viral, I think to so they will be shocking.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I didn't know that that was a real thing.
Speaker 2: People do it just just to go viral.
Speaker 3: What is your mental again? Your mind? What is your mindset?
Speaker 4: It's a serious addiction that people have with.
Speaker 3: And we already knew people lied a lot before cameras outrageous because I used to always wonder why people always say I was lying all the time, lying, and then I realized, oh, these young ones are lying. So I'm glad that when the dal Hughgle's and Godfreys and them was going on the shows and validating the things that I was saying as a not k.
Speaker 1: People are not gonna believe that story that you told. Ye believe that, especially curled up in the corner.
Speaker 3: And I hope they don't believe it.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope they do. Now that's one story. Yeah, thank you for saying that I was lying up.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts on one night stands? Now? At your grown.
Speaker 3: Age, I'll still do it.
Speaker 4: The decision doing it right. We're just making better decisions.
Speaker 1: Decisions then.
Speaker 3: Kind yeah, yeah, now I don't know. And my pull out game was better.
Speaker 1: With the kind of one. If you if you slip up? Okay, so do you or do you not? You pull out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That at my age? Now you can tell me for persons truly clean. Trust me. When I notice, I will get in detail. But the thing that I take pride in is I never know if my daughters are watching me, so I'm very careful what comes out of my mouth.
Speaker 5: Okay, well you as a father, Yeah, man, that's so thoughtful of you as a father.
Speaker 3: And daughters travel with me, they can't watch my show really yeah, my oldest twenty two, Like they'll come to my show. They got to go into green or someone else, or like I was in Belgium and my daughter was there. I had to ask her to lead because I couldn't be myself because I respect her so much. Protect my representation as a father in the house is more important than a convenient Absolutely that's taking. So once I know you, and you we're close, you can never come on my shirt out of respect because I say some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: So I'm still invited.
Speaker 3: Well, you, you are like a sister in a set, and this is your and you won't and you won't judge, no judgment, judge. Even if I'm dating a young lady, you might com meet me at a show, but you will never be to come back to a show again. Because I want to feel free about what I'm going to say. And if I say something crazy that day, I want to go, what did you mean? When I ain't got time for that?
Speaker 1: To date another comedian, hell no.
Speaker 3: Give me example. Since you know, I've never been a goofy guy, so I can send myself like a comedian comedian. I think a guy. Yeah, I'm I'm a I'm a guy that takes real situations and make it funny. But there's comedians who are funny like goofy all the time. I'm not that kind of guy like I couldn't even do a roast right, Like, if somebody I'm going to the trunk, get the gun, what you say? So I don't put myself in situation that I know I'm not gonna like.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's other women comedians that are like that.
Speaker 2: No, so do you have a type?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a few types. Yeah, I'm an entrepreneur that you know. Yeah, I love the beauty of women, and but and then too, if you're beautiful, then at my agent I dissected. I could talk to someone and know exactly what they are in their life. I could talk to someone and see if I want to be around them. Your car has a determines my decision and rock with you. The neighborhood that you live in determines if I'm going to rock with you. Well, I'm not materialistic, but I don't find a woman I want to rock with.
Speaker 4: Give mean, how you keep your car?
Speaker 3: No, if you got to fuck up vehicle just all the way around. Yeah, I'm not rocking with you.
Speaker 1: One of the most richest practical people don't have the nicest cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that. That's the people who are It's.
Speaker 5: The difference between a fucked up car and a reliable car and just an everyday car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just ain't doing it. I just know how, like my whips will fly. But if I got in the car, young ladies, I think I ain't been in a car with a woman in years.
Speaker 1: Wow. But because also sometimes people have a nice car and don't have shpouts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really got and it sounds crazy and until the people might be listening, you really just gonna have and you gotta really have your life together basically, you know, And there's nothing wrong with that, and people that's how people should. Like. I had a young lady bring her a whole girlfriends over to my hotel room once to talk to them, because you know how, I'll be talking and all beautiful, just like you ladies. All of them had a fucked up nigging wow, all of them, Because what you ladies have is this nurturing thing. Y'all want to take care of the motherfucker the world. And yo, you know you don't. You don't have a license. You want to help him get a bank account?
Speaker 1: Now his what's crazy?
Speaker 3: But he was crazy. When my dad died years ago, my mom was in the same situation. So whenever I see a broke nigga with a beautiful female. I was called that young nigga Ernie.
Speaker 6: Because his name was Ernie, you know, and you cannot snatch excuse me, no names, dick from a woman who loves her, whether he's broken or not.
Speaker 3: Give me example, because me and my brothers try to check my mom about this dude, and my mom put all three of us in that motherfucker car and drove us out, and then there cursed us out about her man. And from that moment on, play opposition right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, business, We wasn't paying no bills.
Speaker 3: Were kids, and back then that's grown folks comming kids. Kids can talk to their mothers and parents are accepted. I'm still old school. I'll back the funk out you. You say something slick, you know what I'm saying. But my kids respect me so much. We don't have them issues. But no, man, better it like that.
Speaker 1: I'm happy, well good, We're happy, You're happy and happy birthday. I'm glad we were able to see.
Speaker 3: You last here. You do you know, because it's been about four or five years.
Speaker 1: It's been a while. You've been our way up, but you haven't been. But we've always because t K knows his schedule like years we have. It's on that we actually planned our life around the day that you.
Speaker 3: Were available because I was blowing you up. I had to get you and I had to get that.
Speaker 1: On account we really did want to and I appreciate you for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, because I'd like to know what I'm doing and organized and you know Coach pr Yeah. So Coach was mad because knowing when I come to town, I call him right year in advance, like I'm gonna be here like the show, and I didn't call this time. So Superstar DJ superstars some on the phone and he said, yo, the K doing it right. So they so we want to do another interview. But that was the whole interview, like he felt bad. Normally was called and I said, Coach successful. Now we all just out. But Angela like Angela already knows that I'll be back in November. Yes, we talked about that a.
Speaker 1: Month ago on the calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be back in November. So that's what I like to do. And then throughout the year I call people I care about.
Speaker 1: He definitely does.
Speaker 3: Not want nothing, just saying and people don't take that. More.
Speaker 4: People need to do that.
Speaker 3: More people need to do that because I see the world different than most people. I want to let you know I appreciate you and believe it in that this could be less time you ever talked to me, so people don't think like that. And I want everybody ever met. If I got your number, if thank you you, I'm gonna let you know. I'm gonna let you know I want to say hello to you because it's it's it's we only get one shot at this thing and this life ship is amazing if you do the right thing. So she knows I hit her up. Hello, how are you call me back? I know you're busy, and I'm like, I know you see me reached out to you and apologized.
Speaker 1: During the show. I'm working because I'm in.
Speaker 3: Different parts of the world, but I always well, I.
Speaker 4: Was about to say, We're gonna let you know we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate that. Yeah, because I take it seriously, you know, I mean literally.
Speaker 1: You think your son so that when you're in you know, when you're older, you.
Speaker 4: Know, is that.
Speaker 3: Because I don't have a fife.
Speaker 1: Really, we appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Birthday, Thank you so much, even though every day's birthday April third.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely absolutely to all the fans, Thank you God so much. And so where you're going again because you always stay so busy.
Speaker 1: Detroit tomorrow and then next week I'm in Memphis, then I'm in d C. And then Miami.
Speaker 3: The thing I love about Angela and we could go this is okay. We met up in Detroit and the most weediest woman I've ever met in my life. And I think he was dead doing something with your homes, the buildings that you was buying, you know, because you own apartment complex.
Speaker 1: Now right, thirty units people and moving in studying April eighteen.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You've been working on that for a minute.
Speaker 1: Two years, so you got it all done. It's finally done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember that woman entrepreneurs and that's tell people listen to Angela. I said, you got to listen to Angela. I said, there's something so special about that woman. It's one. What I find a special is how you find the time and the energy, right, that's the most important thing. And you're never tired.
Speaker 1: Remember made the slip service at Caroline's TK and then she went left and then we had to get up there and introduce him.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 1: Someone didn't do so well.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was trying to work with what she's working with, y'all you put on it. Somebody said she be a comedian.
Speaker 1: I hope, and they did not like her. When people put that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just went up to help me out.
Speaker 1: You're like, hey, we want you to come up right. Yeah, And that happened, and I was like, oh, the energy is not right. So we just went up there and so good.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I'm talking about. Love.
Speaker 1: We were like, we see what y'all did to her, so we're just gonna bring t K out. Miss Carolina Caroline.
Speaker 3: Was cal was the spot man.
Speaker 1: But I will say, for like up and coming comics, if you're not ready for open like certain people, you can't do that. And there's nothing wrong with that. Everybody got to get to the point where they go. They do, but you cannot go and open for t K and not be because people are coming there to that.
Speaker 3: And that's how come I stopped it. I stopped it. People catch your slipping one day, you want to do the right thing, and you got to be ready, be ready. You got to I know, you got to go and see you. I was out I see you've got to.
Speaker 1: Go, but but I appreciate I love you too.
Speaker 3: T K.
Speaker 1: We'll see you in November.
Speaker 3: Yep, you got the.
Speaker 1: Slipt service.
Speaker 3: Cheaps