Speaker 1: Jags fans. If you want customized Jaguars furniture for your home, check out zipchare dot com to browse all customizable options. Zip Chair is furniture for fans.
Speaker 2: Really excited. Yeah, obviously, first kid, so that's exciting, and then having a girl. It's new territory, so we're really really excited doing January. So it's a last training camp without a baby, so I'm gonna enjoy the more calmness that there is now. I'm sure then what it'll be like next year, but now, really we're really pumped and excited for our first kids. That great tiny when you look at playoffs, super you know we'll make it work and everything always goes according to plan.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawrence gets that contract extension, and then in his personal life as well, expecting his first child. I think January is the due date for his daughter. But exciting all around for a quarterback.
Speaker 3: I'm reminded of when Mike Tyson you talk about everybody's got a plan to get punched in the face. Yep, exactly. Everybody's excited to tell that first oh man.
Speaker 4: Somehow, I think the new contract will afford him the ability to hire that night Nandy.
Speaker 1: I'll have plenty of help.
Speaker 3: He can actually afford daycare.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that. Not everybody can good for him. Let's talk a little bit. Pads go on on Wednesday. Guys, what do you look for on the first day of PADS.
Speaker 3: It's a pass rush. I mean, that's what you wind up watching for if you're a fan coming out that day. That's the thing that's sort of different. And there'll probably be some nine on seven. They'll probably be some run in the first couple of days, so all those things, but you watch for one on one pass rush and you get your first real feel for how the offensive line's playing. The offensive line will always tell you that OTAs are important. They'll tell you everything's important, and then once Wednesday hits, they'll say, well, none of that matter.
Speaker 4: If we could put the camera around. We've been watching the edge guys here and tray Von Walker and Josh Heinz Allen and Travis Gibson and Eric Harpistead is kind of walking around back there too. He's still a ways off from being ready to go. But I want to watch these guys in that past rush drill because so far forty one and forty four look tremendous. I mean they always physically look that way, but they're moving like big cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's four guys. I mean there's four guys there, but Trayvon Armstead and Josh heinz Allen. I mean a strong argument. If they're what is advertised, meaning number one overall pig free agent, if they're a corps, if they're elite, this says a chance to be a very very good front seven. If they're not, it's a different story. It's a big, big year for these guys and they're the key to the defense.
Speaker 4: But if we again, if the camera was facing that way and people were watching it, they feel pretty good about about what the Jaguars have to put on the field this year.
Speaker 1: It's where our focus will be. On Wednesday, we'll be back with you here on jags Am on Thursday, recapping that first day of PADS on Wednesday. Thank you for joining us. We'll see you then.