Speaker 1: Breaking news now right hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. It's eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. Let's go to South Carolina. Henry McMaster announcing the temporary interim replacement for Senator Lindsey Graham. It does, in fact look like it will be Lindsay's sister. Let's go to Governor McMaster.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in subscribe.
Speaker 3: Poor boy from a small town, rural town in South Carolina accomplished through grit, determination and character for his state, for his country, and for his world.
Speaker 2: JAMESY.
Speaker 3: Graham recognized the greatest, the greatness of America and her obligations to a dangerous world.
Speaker 2: JAMESY. Graham recognized the.
Speaker 3: Seriousness of his work, but also the value of humor and a lighthearted spirit. Lindsey Graham understood the hope's dreams and needs of his.
Speaker 2: State and delivered for his state.
Speaker 3: Every time President Pauper is famous or forgotten, he he treated us all the same. We have seen him attack evil and injustice and embrace friendship and the common good with equal fervor and strength. Yes, we are going to miss Lindsey, but we will always remember his quickness, his laugh, and what he has done for us and the world. As he described himself, this poor boy from a little town in South Carolina. Today, under the law is my duty and honor to name someone to serve in the place of this irresistible man, this irreplaceable man, this extraordinary man. For the remainder of his term, Lindsey took care of his little sister in years long departed. It's my honor to ask his little sister, Darlene Graham, to finish his work for him now. And by the way, Darling, I don't know if I told you, but after we spoke on the phone in the wee hours of Sunday morning and you agreed to serve.
Speaker 2: Through tears earlier, I had wondered what.
Speaker 3: She would say, and I was humbled by your quickness to see the duty that you had to serve. And I called the President afterwards and he thought it was a great idea, and I'm sure you that everyone here does as well. Darling, little sister, come forward, please.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Governor, and just bear with me as I try to get through this. But first I just want to say one thing I've never heard Lindsay described as is irresistible. So okay, we'll just start with that. But first I would like to thank everyone who has called and reached out over the past couple of days. I can't tell you how much it's meant to me and our family. I know Lindsay was loved and respected by many, and I greatly appreciate the memories and even the funny stories that have been shared. These shared experiences, along with our faith, have gotten us through these past two very difficult days. Next, I want to thank the governor for selecting me to serve the remainder of Lindsay's term, and it's such an honor. Lindsay has always been there for me, and now I will be.
Speaker 5: There for him.
Speaker 4: My brother was the most amazing person, outstanding leader, and just a genuinely good man. He was kind and considerate and loved by his family dearly. As I think everyone would agree, Lindsay worked harder than anyone. He worked NonStop to make our state, country, and world better. He loved his family and loved serving this state and our country. He dedicated his life to our country. It is such a privilege to get to finish some of his important work and I promise to work hard over the next several months to support the president and carry forward the efforts of my brother behalf of the citizens of South Carolina and the United States. I know Lindsay thought the world of his staff and colleagues, and with their support, I feel confident. I think this is what Lindsay would have wanted, and I plan to honor him in this way. Now, to Lindsey, I miss you more than I can even put into words, but I'm going to do this.
Speaker 2: I got it. Thank you, Thank you. That concludes the ceremony. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: That is Henry McMaster, Governor of South Carolina, announcing Darlene Graham, who is the sister of now the late Senator Lindsey Graham, will be the interim Senator in the great state of South Carolina.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And I did spend a lot of time on the phone with her this weekend, and she loved her brother as Lindsay loved her. And I knew Lindsay well enough that I have great confidence in saying he would be so proud of her, even handling this moment as graceful, graciously, gracefully as she has and it is, it is beyond moving. She understood that the importance of wanting to finish the work that Lindsey even expressed to the President about a half hour before this incident that he had work to do and to and he wanted to get it finished. Whether you agreed or disagreed, I'm telling you the person that wanted and dreamed of And these are words that people always to offer and take out of context. He wanted a transformational world is a better way to put it. He wanted a path towards a Middle East that had peace and prosperity in it, and a path to peace, and that would start with every country joining either the Abraham Records or more something the President has expressed something lends.
Speaker 6: He would always say, you know.
Speaker 1: As he talked about well, but first you got to get rid of the people that want to kill everybody and want nuclear weapons cut married to the converter die sick ideology, philosophy of a regime like the one in Iran that has existed in far too.
Speaker 6: Long a period of time.
Speaker 1: So very very bold move by the governor and incredible poise and grace under you know, the most difficult circumstances I'm sure for her losing the brother that raised her from the age of third thirteen.
Speaker 6: You know, one of the.
Speaker 1: Reasons Lindy did Lindsay did serve thirty three years, you know, in the military and the Guard, and he did so in part because he knew he needed that help and that support for the family now that he was in charge of And you think of that background and that understanding, I think he was very much misunderstood. I think purposely misunderstood many times. There are times he frustrated me, and I was very very clear when we had our disagreements and and but it but it never gotten the way of us being able to have conversation, which I guess is in this day and age a little unique.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things that we all have to start paying attention to is what is now going on as we we've got to prepare for a midterm election, and part of that is there is the opening of a lifetime. Usually his oracle trends show that the party out of power, this being the Democratic Party. If this was an average midterm election year, Historically, the party out of power tends to gain seats and gain power, and the odds of gaining back control of one or two bodies, and in terms of Congress, the House and the Senate go up exponentially. But this is not your average year. And even as crazy as James Carvell has been, and we've been playing him going off the deep end in recent days, you know he's saying about the radical left. He's talking about Mamdani challenging and coming candidates with Democratic Socialists of America that you know they are now that that is the heart and soul of this party. You know, they have been radicalized. And the interesting thing is they are now a party that is on a suicide mission because if there was ever any out at all about Republicans, if certain things happen, and I'm assuming certain things will happen, I'm assuming you know that the president is you know, fully engaged with a group of people in a ran that do want a path to peace, and I know he's fully committed to that. You know, I think the answer is you got to find the people that want to disrupt the process, the radicals, the regime, former loyalist probably members of the IRGC, and the son of the late Supreme Leader, whatever physical condition he may or may not be in and I think that's that's really where the conflict has to be brought. But think about this in terms of the opening that radical the radical left has now given Republicans, you know, whatever moral high ground they had, what Democrat, not even Chuck Schumer would challenge the radicalism of Mamdani in New York. Nobody takes on the squad that everone wants to be a part of the Democratic Party, they are fearful of AOC and the squad, nobody takes on. The person that's had the most juice in the Democratic Party in terms of primary selection is Grandpa Bernie and Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren, the two most radical leftists you know, and that then manifested itself in a party that again has lost their heart and their soul, their conscience, and has.
Speaker 6: Allowed the radicals to take over.
Speaker 1: You know, there is if you're a party that claimed the moral high ground on any of the following issues, you don't get the right to call anybody a Nazi, a fascist or Gestapo when you were willing to ignore the guy with two decades of a Nazi tattoo, and that was Graham Platner, or the guy that mocked the US soldier that was a hero and said he didn't deserve to live or proclaim, you know, proudly to be a communist. Nobody took him on publicly. A guy that would blame women the party of me too, blaming women and even rape victims, you know, for being assaulted.
Speaker 6: That is one sick individual.
Speaker 1: A guy that's in a you know, in a towel wrapped around him, on a website that has a history of a lot of miners going to it, other sites facilitating extramarital affairs, et cetera, et cetera, and he's all over these.
Speaker 6: A guy that brags that.
Speaker 1: You know, he likes to pleasure himself every time and has a desire to do so every time he passes a porta potty.
Speaker 6: A guy that called the people in.
Speaker 1: His own state where he was running and wanted to win, referred to them as as racist and stupid. A guy that stereotyped after Americans in in the most repulsive ways you can imagine, including making stereotypes about African Americans and tipping. A guy that mocked a teenage girl in her suicide attempt. A guy that not only wanted defund dismantle no bail laws, but also a guy that said all cops are bastards and attacked him every opportunity he could. You know, if you look at Democrats, you know, go back to you know, Lindsey Graham's finest moment, which one of them was when he stood up for Justice Kavanaugh. You know, but think back to those hearings and the likes of Kamala Harris and Corey Booker and Diane Feinstein, you know, and the rest of the Democratic mob, you know, going after Justice Kavanaugh and after psychology professor Christy Blasi Ford alleged Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when they were teenagers.
Speaker 6: FBI investigators, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they they ended up, you know, pretty much contradicting everything that was made or the way they attacked Roy Moore back in the day or Jim Jordan back in other words, they have no moral high ground, they have no moral compass anymore. They have no soul as a party there solace, and they've lost all of it in the name of radicals that have now co opted their entire party. That now changes the entire dynamic. You know, we're now in uncharted waters going into an election year when I was out last week, a lot came out as it relates to the the case of Tyler. What the heck is this guy's name Robinson and his confessions to I mean, it's the evidence is so overwhelming, it is so incontrovertible. And you know, even the accused killer in this particular place is his quote. Lover was even speaking publicly now for the first time in a pre recorded deposition, telling investigators, yeah, that he admitted on multiple occasions that in fact he had killed Charlie Kirk. You have videotape evidence, you have all the evidence of the world making the admission itself. Now, Erica Kirk is saying release the whole thing, which I think is fair for her considering all of the bizarre conspiracy theories rushed to judgment and attacks against her and attacks against Turning Point USA. This all has to come to an end. It has gotten disgusting, It has gotten deplorable.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: In one particular case, you know, Twiggs described getting what was apparently a pre recorded text message from Robinson after the killing, telling him, drop what you're doing, look under my keyboard.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: He's response, huh, what you're joking? Right, anyway, you know, f I tried to delete that, Robinson allegedly responded anyway. Twigs found a letter from Robinson addressed to Luna, in which the accused killer said I had the opportunity to take out Charlie Kirk, and I'm going to take it. And then he went into repeated discussions how this was premeditated. They had these etchings and markings on the cartridges recovered from the assassination, and this roommate lover went on the record saying, yeah, I knew he was doing this.
Speaker 6: He said he's going to do it.
Speaker 1: He confirmed the videotape that Tyler Robinson is the person on the tape.
Speaker 6: That's him. That's how he dressed.
Speaker 1: So he identified the pictures in the video of the person we noted have done this. Anyway, he told his roommate he had been planning for over a week to kill Kirk, and he had multiple.
Speaker 6: Occasions when that happened.
Speaker 1: Then we had messages sent between this guy, Lance Twigs and Tyler Robinson, and you know in these messages, he you know, was asked, how.
Speaker 6: Long have you been planning this? He's at over a week.
Speaker 1: I can get close to it, but there's a squad car park right by it. I think it may already been they've swept that spot. I don't want to chance it. But he admitted to it numerous times. So why are we hearing conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory about Turning Point USA people and Erica Kirk, who is a widow that is trying to raise two children without the benefit of these kids ever seeing their father again.
Speaker 6: Lynda, I'm sure we both agree on this for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean there's no question. It's I think the idea that there are people out there that are trying to a Monday Morning quarterback or murder investigation and be put in things that have absolutely no credence or support. You know, you can't come out and say things like that, he's not even going a year and he has two small kiddos who now don't have a father. Maybe we should all just take am innut, sit back and see where this evidence leads us. And I do think there are some things that are very strange, but they're in areas that have nothing to do with what a lot of these conspiracy theorists are talking about. There are other things that the university did and such.
Speaker 6: By the way.
Speaker 1: I was pretty proud of Mick Jagger the Rolling Stones. He gave an interview with The New York Times and basically, Bruce Springsteen has been on these politically charged I Hate Donald Trump tour, charging massive amounts of money that he's been criticized for. And you know, he was asked about lecturing an audience, and he's like, people don't want a lecture.
Speaker 6: They just don't, you know.
Speaker 1: He said, the bottom line, my job in live music in that world is for people to come have the best time they possibly can and for two hours or whatever it is, forget all their problems and the problems of the world, their mortgages, whatever, And they don't want a lecture. And I hate to tell Bruce, we don't want to hear your lectures. I don't give a rip. And why Chris Christie's showing up is just unbelievable to me.
Speaker 8: You know who said it best. I'm just gonna say this one thing, And I was telling somebody this the other day because I saw what he said. Mick Jagger, that is is Michael Jordan that famous quote saying Republicans buy sneakers too. He doesn't talk about politics. He doesn't ever exactly. It's the best way to be.
Speaker 1: And nikes are great, great great sneakers. His sneakers, Jordan's are great. They're awesome, and he keeps nobody reason not to buy him. And who couldn't do love Michael Jordan one of the greatest players ever.
Speaker 8: Do you think sell your product and stop telling me how you feel about your politics.
Speaker 6: Just be quiet, all right, Let's say hi to Lorenzo. He's in Boston. Hey, Lorenzo, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 9: Hey, thanks for taking my call. Sean, I want to salute you, you know, for having your back Lindsey Graham's friend. You know, you bring him on the radio, you bring them on on TV. And I never really knew why. And I didn't know he didn't make that much money, Sean, I mean, I never knew that, and I got to salute him. I think that's a phenomenal thing that Trump and the governor did by back in his sister. I know you'll have her back. And the other thing I want to say, Sean, you're a tradesman. You're one of the few guys you and Matt Boyle you give the tradesmen. You always talk about how solid they are. The tradesmen aren't going to vote for this communist party, and you know we usually vote Democrat. Right, They're not gonna They'll stay home, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the coolest article that I saw this weekend. You know what, The best thing that ever happened in my life is ten years in the restaurant business called the service industry in ten years and the contracting and workman space. And this was in the New York Times, and this is the headline, Mom, Dad, I want to be a welder and gen Z precingly turning to trade school in the hopes of future proofing their careers against AI. But it's getting their parents and peers on board that can be a challenge. I'm going to tell you something my thought about college education for most kids today, it is a waste of time. They spend four years hanging out of fratthouses, you know, learning next to nothing, getting indoctrinated by by professors that have an agenda.
Speaker 6: There was another article all couple with that.
Speaker 1: It said, the next generation of millionaires is going to be tradespeople. And by the way, I'm happy for all of them, all of them Lorenzo because they're you know, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, builders. I want them all to kick ass and have the American dream. Good for the hard working men and women because they're the heart and soul of this country. If they vote for this communist party, just know they're coming for your money too, every dime.
Speaker 9: So we're not shown. The Union guys are not I'm telling you you know, they're not going to vote for this body. And I want to say, you know, Bob Bless Lindsay's sister. You know again, I.
Speaker 1: Spent a lot of time talking to her this weekend. She is one of the.
Speaker 6: First of all. I'm so proud of her. Today.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to talk about losing somebody that I was close to.
Speaker 6: It just is naturally. It's hard.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm just telling you the guy I knew, if people knew how hard he worked and how much he traveled and what his real dreams were, if people would have listened and you know, to see Lindsay when he'd come on my TV show and he'd say bs bs bs bull shift, Adam Schiff. I say it out of reverence to him over and over again. I'm like oh, there he goes. You know, my staff would be like, you can't stop it once he starts. But I admired him because he was real and the people of South Carolina. I can tell you if you're in South there's nothing that gave him more pleasure than was to help his constituents.
Speaker 6: I mean, I lost a friend.
Speaker 1: There were times he infuriated me, but we never lost our friendship over it.
Speaker 6: It's just hard.
Speaker 1: Everyone deals with death differently, and you know, I don't judge people and how they respond to Look, I don't know, are you Irish at all? You live in Boston. I have a lot of Irish friends out of Boston. I'm Italian, all right, But an Irish funeral is you know, you go in one corner of the room, you got people telling jokes. In another corner, you have people ball in their eyes out. You have another group of people that are in and out and either crying or laughing, you know, depending on what half hour it is. Then you got people with the with the Irish whiskey that are drinking the whole time, and you never know what's what's going to show up. And then there's always that one person that will be holding the hand of the dead body and kissing it. I'm like, I can't take it. Tries me up a wall, and that's that's the life I grew up seeing. You know, I lost a lot of people in my life, unfortunately, Lorenzo. Appreciate you, man, God bless you, tradesman. I mean that with all my heart. Let's go to Larry California Gavin Newsom's communist utopia.
Speaker 6: What's up, Larry? How are you possible?
Speaker 9: The only possible replacement for Lindsey Graham as a former South.
Speaker 7: Carolina congressman, Trey Galli a true seven gentlemen who can work with anyone.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the call I talked to Trey. Trey and Lindsey were very close. They played golf often with the president. By the way, Lindsay played golf with the President more than anybody. If he didn't play with him, he had lunch at dinner after with the president, and Trey was a big part of that trio. I think Trey and Lindsay played a lot. I'm not sure after talking to Trey, who's a friend, also that he has any interest, but you know, I think a lot of Trey gouting anyway, eight hundred and nine four one sewn. Let's get back to our phones. Don and Iowa, Hey, Don, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 10: Sean, thank you for taking my call. I'm actually down here in Laredo on the Texas border picking up a load going back up north, and I just want to say to pass my condolences on to Lindsay Graham's family, and I hope that the media at least gives his sister a grace period before they start trashing her.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have it in them. I really don't. I just don't think it's there. I think the one thing, if I was concerned about one issue.
Speaker 6: It would be that one. It just would.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm worried that the mob, the media, they're just vile and vicious, and you know, I think I just hope that she's protected by other senators, their staffs. Lindsay's staff loved him. I spoke to many this week and they were I'll use that. I'll just tell you the truth. Inconsolable, Losing the person they work for, inconsolable.
Speaker 6: You know, it's just it's just tragic.
Speaker 1: And you know, I had some very very tough hours yesterday in my life, hearing people that they just just lost it because this man meant so much to them and was so kind to them.
Speaker 10: I can only imagine that's terrible. But today, being the two year anniversary of the shooting on President Trump in Butler, Pennsylvania, reminds me you. You were talking earlier about how people need to get out and vote. You don't think that the occurrences happened that's going to dictate this next election. I say it already has. And I think if anybody in the Republican Party wasn't woken up or awakened by the New York election, then they'll never be If that didn't wake up and shake up the Republican Party to step up in every hand on deck to vote. Nothing will There's nothing that could possibly tough that I you know, it just that's it that tells you it's all or nothing.
Speaker 6: Look, I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 1: You know I've asked this audience for one thing this midterm election year. Just commit in your heart, your mind, and your soul that you're going to participate. There's too much at stake for our country if we let these radicals take over where we will regret it and we will be doomed. It is going to be nothing, but you know, gridlock like we've never seen, NonStop impeachment, NonStop investigation. It'll be hell like you've never seen it before. Terry Quick, South Carolina next on the Sean Hannity Show. We got about a minute for you, Terry real.
Speaker 9: Quick, Sean.
Speaker 5: I'm a thirty year veteran state appointed by the governors, the Republican governors in the last thirty years. And Governor McMaster has got us in his hands and we will be fine in South Carolina. We love Lindsay Graham, but you know what, the Lord took.
Speaker 7: Him, and it was the Lord that took him, and so we are to stay, to stay calm and carry on. And I'll have to tell you the governor has a great plan and we will send the next favored son as close to Lindsay Graham as we can get to Washington.
Speaker 1: And well, Io, ioka you settlement. I'm a big fan of Henry Redmaster, knowing very well, big fan of his. Tim Scott will also be on Hannity tonight. You have great people in South Carolina, starting with the people of South Carolina, And I mean that with all my heart.
Speaker 6: Terry, let not your heart be troubled there.
Speaker 1: Lindsay's in a mansion, looking down on it and being very proud of his sister.
Speaker 6: At this moment, I can promise you that