Speaker 1: Some boys fox for some boys plays for.
Speaker 2: Not play. Hey, these two boys will say that Hanny two bispecial treasures because.
Speaker 1: They are in a Cereal bat reviewing Cereal.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Go go and Andrew dathing in a Cereal boat.
Speaker 2: You're taking some no one's hands boat. It's the serial serial.
Speaker 1: It's the serial Cereal.
Speaker 2: It's the serial show show, the Cereal Dealer show. This is the Cereal Dealer showing.
Speaker 1: Cereal killer show. I can't hear Andrew. I can't hear him, Scott, Oh there you are. What'd you do? Ken?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What'd you do?
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Well, now I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Great, Okay, yeah, you go into the room. Hold on one second, give.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I like it better in the billiard room. That way, there's a better acoustics in there.
Speaker 2: Yes, aren't you excited?
Speaker 1: Are you heading into the billiard room?
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: Oh look at those freshly chalked cues. They look lovely.
Speaker 2: Really quick too, I'm sorry, really yeah, it'll take me two minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to pee with the door open so you can hear it?
Speaker 1: I really don't care. I want you to just go. This is the Serial Killers show. Just waiting here for Andrew. He's tinkling. Couldn't do that first. I knew we were doing this at eleven. I even gave him an extra few minutes, but no, I got a pee. Oh hey buddy, Oh hi Scott, HII as usual? Are you already? I'm already sit where you're gonna sit and get situated so I can adjust the volume. So that's where you're gonna be right there.
Speaker 2: This is me.
Speaker 1: That's you're right situated.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is me right here.
Speaker 1: So welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one twelve. You know there's also a street near me named Route one twelve.
Speaker 2: That's so so exciting. I'm sure the listeners love hearing that I gotta take up.
Speaker 1: You know what, if they live in Medford in Suffolk County, New York, then they're very excited that I just mentioned one twelve. Oh my god, you mentioned my town. Don't take out cereal until I tell you which bags, because we're gonna mix it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it tell me bas with numbers, yes, that you're just going to screw up the order with.
Speaker 1: I'll explain in a moment. Anyway, it's Serial killers. I'm Andrew. That's Scott.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, ah, my god, your humor has gotten so funny during this quarantine.
Speaker 1: I have to be completely honest with you, Andrew. I literally did not do that on purpose.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well, maybe you should go to a doctor and get that chicked down.
Speaker 1: I think I shoul happy Memorial Day. It is Memorial Day, Monday, May twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but you need to clean up that studio. This is a mess. This is disgusting. I can't even like, I can't even believe one day I'm gonna have to go back to work and see all of that. That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: What it's just cereal.
Speaker 2: It's not just cereal. It's boxes and boxes of cereal, and it's just clutter. There's clutter everywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. I'm in the cereal museum here.
Speaker 2: So oh, it's stale a museum. You realize it went from a vault to a museum.
Speaker 1: Well, most of that happened, most of it. I wouldn't eat anymore. So now it's a museum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So now we're keeping stale ass cereal in there and calling it a museum.
Speaker 1: I suppose I could throw the cereal away and just keep the boxes. I don't know. We'll we'll have to figure that all out when you're back. Anyway, please let's get start.
Speaker 2: Remember no, no, no, no, no, no no. Can I say one thing? Yeah, you have been saying for months now months. I'm going to cut the front of the boxes out and what I'm going to do is hang up all the logos on the wall. It will be so much more organized. And what have you done?
Speaker 1: I started? Look, I started, I started doing that. I started, but I didn't finish.
Speaker 2: You know what you should do on the green over by the lights. You should start putting all the logos up there. That would be cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Can we please start, because the longer this goes, the more editing it is, and it's so annoying. Oh my god, let me.
Speaker 2: Just explain the tales that you tell.
Speaker 1: Let me just explain what's going on. So right now, you still have baggies four, five, six, seven, eight nine, correct?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, So we did one, two three with Danielle. I'm going to give Danielle a little bit of a break because she also has baggies four five six, So I need you to take out seven eight nine. That's what you and I are doing today. Great, here's I have to explain to people. I send you baggies of cereal and then a day or two or three later we record this podcast. That's why we haven't. There's a lot of new cereals that are out right now that you and I have to do, but it takes me a little bit of time to get to you, and by the time we record it then it's about a week later. So just so you know, coming up in this season of Serial Killers is the all new apple Jacks with caramel or caramel however you say it to go pick that up from my secret squirrel Joel today. What you laughing squirrel? Yes? And also there's the new Lucky Charms honey Clovers that's also out, the new Minion cereal, and the new version of Kellogg's frosted flakes with marshmallows, all coming soon. I just have to get them to you, so we're gonna be a little bit delayed, even though they're brand new, and I like to give it to you. Okay, you don't even care, you don't even care.
Speaker 2: I actually am excited for the Lucky charms one. I'm very very excited.
Speaker 1: I am too. I think that's the most excited I am for all the new cereals.
Speaker 2: I'm I can't wait. This is gonna be great. Also, the RSS feed issue should be fixed, so wherever you're listening to this podcast, just give us a shout. Okay, hey Scott.
Speaker 1: Also, it also roofs again that you know nothing about it.
Speaker 2: What did you What did you say okay for?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What do you say okay for?
Speaker 1: I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: Why do you say okay like that?
Speaker 1: I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did. You were like mocking me for saying I fixed it.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows what RSS feeds mean. No one knows what that means. And they're listening to this right now, so it works obviously, right.
Speaker 2: The one thing I do for this podcast, the one thing I get in trouble for, I fix and then you say no one cares about it, okay, back to me.
Speaker 1: That is the one thing that you do because you know nothing about cereal. And I could prove it because I was listening to the last episode and I tried to edit it, but I just couldn't. You're like Reese's peanut butter puff cereal, which is not the name of the cereal. And I should have corrected you then, but I didn't, so I'm just correcting you now. It's Reese's puffy.
Speaker 2: You're getting very comfortable being fifty miles away from me right now. And if I was there I throw something out of you.
Speaker 1: I know you would. I know. All right, let's get going. I guess go go to bagging number seven there, Let me see which one it is.
Speaker 2: I want to do eight first. I like even numbers.
Speaker 1: Oh eight and eight is my lucky number. You know that.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting for you.
Speaker 1: You don't care.
Speaker 2: Literally, you care about nothing I say. I comment on what you say. At least you just ignore me or flat out go Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't ignore you. I give it right back. All right, listen, Can you pour it please?
Speaker 2: Now I'm allowed to pour it. It's like you have so many rules in this podcast. Oh my god, can any be a guest so we can just complain about you.
Speaker 1: For an hour? Take a smell what you smell.
Speaker 2: Ew It smells bad. It smells like like weed.
Speaker 1: Well for you, that would be good, then, wouldn't it pothead?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Drugs? I remember the eighties campaign. I was a Dare kid. Oh my god, you know what there is? Of course I know what dare is. Well, drugs are bad.
Speaker 1: Because Dare is still a thing. Nancy Reagan just say no different strokes.
Speaker 2: And how did that work out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not too well.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, it doesn't smell like weed, Andrew. It smells more like lemon pledge because this is Cascadian farm or lemon, blueberry, granola cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: It smells good, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Lemon was gonna be my second guest.
Speaker 1: You know, my favorite lemon thing of all time was and I don't eat them anymore. I don't even think they make them anymore. Old school You don't remember old school Hostess lemon filled fruit pies and I had the little Magician on it with the wand they had a couple of different ones and it was in like this waxy kind of paper thing. It was my favorite. I would have a Hostess lemon pie and a cold glass of milk. It was my favorite dessert ever.
Speaker 2: Lemon desserts are delicious. I stand by that. People who don't like lemon cookies, lemon pie, it's just weird, like get over it. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: Well, some people don't like it. All right, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Does Dunkin have a lemon donut?
Speaker 1: Some of them do, there's one by me. It is a lemon filled it's not cream. It's more like a goo. So it's lemon goo filled powdered donut is what it is.
Speaker 2: Everything about that sounds nasty and everything I said about lemon desserts out the window is head.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of blueberries in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a little nub blueberries, though they're.
Speaker 1: Not like and the milk is instantly blue. I like that. Are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: It looks like rat hold on bunny poop. I just have to say that it does.
Speaker 1: It does look like little bunny pellets. And I think maybe there's some pumpkin seeds in here. It's something that looks like rice crispies. But let's go for it. You're ready one?
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 1: I really like the lemon flavor? It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I gotta toy you. At first I'm thinking no, but them I'm thinking I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I like it. And I even made a mistake and left the bag open after I sent it to you, So the bag's been open for like four days, and it's still crunchy and really good. I like it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's ranola, of course, it's still going to be crunchy.
Speaker 1: Ingredients, whole grain oats, cane, sugar, honey, sunflower oil, pumpkin seeds, rice, dried blueberries, sea salt, lemon oil, natural flavor, and vitamin E. It's good. I'm gonna give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do the same. I actually this is I feel like after a while, when you do like hundreds of cereals, they all start kind of tasting similar to each other, like you know what you're kind of getting into with some of them. This is one of the first ones I can say. I don't know if I've ever tasted a cereal like this before.
Speaker 1: No, And I'm even gonna say four bowls and a spoon. I like it that much. I went for some more. I like the lemon flavor.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, it's almost like a dessert. I'm a fan. I gotta tell you, so what you said, I'm doing the same thing as you. I really do enjoy this and it's unique, and that's why I'm giving it a bump too.
Speaker 1: So four bowls and a spoon from both of us.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Wow, Cascadian Farm, nice job.
Speaker 2: I think this is an early Spoony nominee.
Speaker 1: It could be came from behind. And I love the fact that there's still a box top on there, so you know it's a General Mills brand.
Speaker 2: Although you love that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not really sure what's the fate of box top cuts, because what's a box top cut? Those are the ones that you actually used to cut out because they're digital now, but the ones that expire in eleven in school.
Speaker 2: I was in school less than ten years ago, which means that I understand what box tops are you idiot?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm choking. All I was going to say is who knows if kids are going back to school in September, So I don't know what they're gonna do with the ones that expire at the end of November twenty twenty. Are they going to extend it? You know what. I'm gonna have to email the box top people and find out what's going on with that. Wow, I do that. Let's move on to the next box. Which one do you want?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do nine nine. Actually they're both so boring looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are. I'm sorry, man, I'm telling you. We were getting to the bottom and just grabbing whatever I could.
Speaker 2: What do you like, I'm doing? Nine nine Okay, actually it smells nice. They smell like oatmeal.
Speaker 1: Number nine is another cereal from our friend Jamie. This was This is a all the cereal. This is not Millville though. This one is under the Fit and Active brand and it's just called Vitality Cereal. Vanila Almond compared to Special K Vanilla Almond, So I guess it's going to be pretty close.
Speaker 2: To that Special Cave Vanilla Almond is a top tier cereal. Well, I love Special K Vanilla Almond.
Speaker 1: Let's find out and see if all d measures up.
Speaker 2: It's really all the top of the town.
Speaker 1: If you like that one, that a lot of time.
Speaker 2: There you go, you're wasting cereal on a pandemic. Are you proud of yourself?
Speaker 1: Now? When you say wasting cereal? Have you seen behind me? Like? I kind of want to just go throw these boxes at people sleeping in the park because I feel bad that they're just gonna completely go bad. I don't know what else to do with them.
Speaker 2: That you're going to take that part out when you hear it in post production.
Speaker 1: Why why you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna go throw cereal boxes that people in the park.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'll walk through the park with a big cereal sack and I'll place boxes down next to people. Maybe they would like them, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you're pretending to be serial Santa.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, work Scott, Yes, I'm cereal Saint Nick. You know I've been sending random open boxes to Danielle, so she's been taking some of them off our hands. But I can't do that fast enough. I just sent her like one a week.
Speaker 2: I think my dad is really going to like this Cascadian one. He loves those Annie's ones. Thank you again for sending that box. He so appreciates it. He's going through like a box a week, he will.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see what I got for you yesterday? Yes, check it out because I'm always thinking of you. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, three. That is amazing. You really do care thing.
Speaker 1: Now. Can you guess how much these three boxes of Ego home style waffle cereal from Kellogg's cost me? Three boxes cost me how much total?
Speaker 2: A dollar fifteen?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's a little ridiculous. How would I even get to fifteen? It was two dollars. These three boxes cost me two dollars total.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need those when I move back at my parents. That's how I'm gonna live. That's my good that's my food for weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so do you want me to send them to you at your parents' house or to your apartment?
Speaker 2: When are you going to send them?
Speaker 1: All right, this is all semantics behind the scenes. I'll get you the cereal, Andrew, You're gonna love it. Congratulations, I love you, Happy birthday two months later. All right, Now, let's go to this cereal before it gets too soggy. Ready, one? Two, three?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I will look like a like a blood taste to it.
Speaker 1: Like a metallic Yeah. I cannot compare this to special k because it doesn't taste like it at all.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, let's got two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's not the worst thing in the world, but it just tastes fake. I can't give it more than two balls two bowls in a spoon. By the way, since people are going to ask, here's how I got three boxes of Eggo cereal for two dollars they were on sale this week, three for five dollars. And then, since I'm a member of the Kellogg's Family Rewards program, I was able to print three one dollar coupons got it down to two dollars. You're rubbing your eyes like I'm an idiot. I mean, look how much money I should have allergies?
Speaker 2: No, I have allergies, legit.
Speaker 1: No, you were laughing underneath it.
Speaker 2: I saw, well, my allergies caused me to laugh.
Speaker 1: But anyway, on a regular day, three boxes of Ego cereal would cost about twelve bucks. So look at me saving ten dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, let's get past the coupon podcast. You could do this on your own.
Speaker 1: Dam By the way, I don't think that Newsday article about me and couponting has come out yet as of this airing, so I'll keep you posted.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, thank god, I'm waiting on baited breath.
Speaker 1: I know. All right, let's go to bagging number seven. Andrew. We've been talking about this cereal quite a lot over the last couple of weeks. I did one with Nate, I did one with you, we did one with Danielle, and there's probably six more to Go. It's Kashi's line of Go cereals, and this one is Go Spark. It's probably one of the most boring out of all of them. It's flakes and clusters maple brown sugar. I like this, you might. I'm not a huge fan of maple things. I like the brown sugar part, So as long as it's not too overpoweringly maple, we should be. Okay, I'm gonna Scottie shake it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Didn't put your jingle.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of things are missing.
Speaker 2: You say this all the time, but you're the only one who I feel goes into the system and knows where anything is. So if anybody lost anything, it's you. And then you yell at yourself. But you can't ever accept blame for anything that you do, so you have to blame it on the computer or the system where somebody is touching your things.
Speaker 1: No, I just think that some of these things are dated wrong and they disappear because they expire, like all the cereal behind me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're admitting that it's gross and it's expired.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's gross, Listen, it's just expired. Based on the cereal company's recommendations, it's still good to eat.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you please put a fake roach in one of the old boxes and this way? When Danielle opens it, she.
Speaker 1: Yells, I have to be honest with you. There hasn't been an exterminator in this building in months, So I can put a real roach in the box and send it to her. Because if you go down to the second floor, they're upside down everywhere, So I can take my pick.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every once in a while I'll go down there to get something from my desk and there's just coach is laying upside down all over the place.
Speaker 2: What's the matter that is horrifying? Wait, speaking of, can you open up Elvis's office to make sure that, like it gets aired out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've been going in and out. It's okay, okay, Yeah, I was worried. Yeah, yeah, we're good, all right. So maybe I.
Speaker 2: Left the plant in there. And then it became vine.
Speaker 1: Cashi go spark flakes and clusters maple brown sugar. You ready, mm hmm? What kind of milk you're you using? Sorry, I'll shoot im in there after the bite.
Speaker 2: I like this, but I don't love it. It tastes like a neutered teddy Gram.
Speaker 1: Neutered like a teddygram with no balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a tamed Teddygram.
Speaker 1: After it's been in your mouth, it tastes very earthy. If you don't swallow it right away, it tastes earthy. And I don't like that. No, yeah, no, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna give this two bolts in the spoon as well.
Speaker 1: I bet there's flax seeds or some plant protein flakes and clusters with pumpkin seeds, pien wa and a hint of cinnamon.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you, I started this episode with hope and I end it with no hope.
Speaker 1: Two balls. Not a fan of this one.
Speaker 2: The blueberry one great. The rest of the serials not so great.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. I told you it's been difficult because the only thing that was available for a while was all the junk on the healthy side, and so I had to stock up on that. But trust me, in the next coming couple of episodes, you're going to get the good sweet crap again with marshmallows. It's coming.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, that's all I got. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers Episode one twelve. Please follow me on social media. I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.
Speaker 2: What now I said? I miss you? Oh?
Speaker 1: I miss you too, but I was saying something.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, go be a jerk and can finish your sentence.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Please follow us on social media Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with a C. And Andrew will tell you how to follow us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure you find us wherever you're listening to your podcast. Click that subscribe button this way. Whenever you get new episodes, they come straight to your phone. If you ever have a problem with listening to the podcast, just tweet us. I'm sure I'll get to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Oh, and lead us to review. We've been getting great reviews and they really do brighten up our day?
Speaker 1: Have they? Is your day bright? Yes? Oh you kidding?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't realize we're going to be jerks to our listeners and tell them that their reviews don't mean anything.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you can't even get out of bed and brush your hair in the morning. Your day doesn't look very bright.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, are we all not living through a pandemic right now? So you could shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: We are, but you know Okay, all right, listen, thank you, Let's get out of here. Have a great Memorial Day. If you're listening to this on Memorial Day, be safe. If you're going to go to the beach and do your thing, just please don't screw it up for everybody, because I want to go to the beach too and wear a mask. Well, yeah, that's gonna look interesting tan line wise. You know, I'm just picturing a bunch of people with big white mouths and tan around it. It's going to be a whole sea of clowns in a month or two.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's get out of here, say Crunch Andrew. Enjoy your Memorial Day, buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Scott, you too.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I didn't have some patriotic cereals for this episode, but quite frankly.
Speaker 2: I have save them for July fourth.
Speaker 1: Okay. I love how we could just keep stepping on each other. It's my favorite thing. The zoom is my favorite. I love it so much. You know what, even when you come back, we're going to just zoom in the studio. We'll be right next to each other, but we're gonna zoom because that's how awesome this technology is.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, can you find something with way less of a day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come here, Come here, that's how come here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are so stupid.
Speaker 1: Bye Andrew, I love you.