Speaker 1: Is exhibit mega. I think, but probably like old black rappers who like aren't allowed rappers have gone full mega. Yeah, I don't know, it's not full you know. Well, but you also then find out how like eighty percent of night, no fucking one hundred percent of the people that show up on stage have cases that they're trying to fucking But it's like a amptive move right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not worried about tax policy quite as much.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they're.
Speaker 3: Only to the degree that they're political only worry about tax policy, right, Okay, that would be my guess even then, but it's.
Speaker 2: Likely they're not in the right bracket, probably would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wear and they disliked it because exhibit had he had a weed brand that went fucking south.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not his brand. He's an alcoholic, I know, Yeah, he should have done.
Speaker 1: I could drink a whole hen. Yeah, he should have just a problem. But I call it a gift should.
Speaker 2: Exhibit exhibit now it's pronounced jiff.
Speaker 4: Don't call it a gift, said, we make the cotton shift. Okay, sir, Hello.
Speaker 2: The Internet, and welcome to season three eighty, Episode three of.
Speaker 1: Yeah It's a production of iHeartRadio. It's a podcast where we take a deep dive and do America share consciousness. And it is Wednesday, March nineteenth, twenty twenty five, twenty five. Guess what It's National's work Yard Day, National Backyard Day, National Certified Nurses Day, National Chocolate Caramel Day, National three D Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do that, James Cameron. I prefer uncertified nurses, but I will give it up to three D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only certified hustlers that I gave it up to.
Speaker 2: But sure certified uncertified hustler.
Speaker 1: I have not been certified yet. Yeah, I haven't taken the text. But like most people would agree on my host. Now, all the fiends, they don't want to buy shit off of you. Now they're like, yeah, his bags, he's uncertified. You just asked to see a certification.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, three d D really should be the third sequel to the Landing of Normandy.
Speaker 2: That's all three D, the sequel to Saving Private Ryan, the third one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my name is Jack O'Brien aka beief Tlo. Time French fries never seemed so good.
Speaker 1: Ah proudly die if I e them with oil. No, no, I want courtesy a Ramen King on the discorse, I said I'll probably die.
Speaker 2: He said, I probably die.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I fucked up the meaning Ramin King. I'm sorry. I'm fucked up. Man. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass. Miles Gray, running down my jeans. Too much coffee seems underwear in the sneak smells like boo boo and beans running down my jeans. Look, hey, it happens, I shout, Corando Dixon ard to just looking. Whatever happened? Too much coffee? That happened to me in college? Man, I was drinking protein shakes. Fucking destroyed me on the inside. I can't trust a fart. Oh yeah, dude. I thought I was gonna get arrested in college because I have my pants fully off in the bathroom trying to clean myself up, and someone wandered it and I look like I don't know what they thought I was up to, and they ran out, and I was like, no, no, I had a protein shake, and yeah, come back, miss, your bathroom is just cleaner and had more privacy. I'm so sorry, Miles were sill to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, hilarious and brilliant producer and TV writer who will soon be pitching the third sequel to Saving Private Line before the second sequel comes up. You know him from the Yoh is this racist podcast? It's Andrew T. We takes from Andrew T. Everyone should disagree.
Speaker 3: Look at the world and the seven sees this guy here really knows nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah hell yeah, but did you write that? Wait?
Speaker 3: I yeah, I gotta say I listened much love to the Discord, the Beverage T and the T one thousand. I just I would just this is a polite ask. Can we move past those.
Speaker 2: We're trying to move that part, move past that part of his career. Yeah, it was a Roman salute. Okay, I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew, it's great to have you here. I was going to be worried if they were coming for you like that in the discord. But no, that's me. That's me. That's me.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know y'all should not listen to never have him back on the podcast. What I'm fun to have around?
Speaker 3: But I am dumb. The thing that you're going to record.
Speaker 1: I am dumb. Absolutely I should add that to my dumbest guests. But the gorgeous andrew T. Yeah, beautiful and.
Speaker 6: The gorgeous, the beautiful, the gorgeous to the absolutely beautiful beautiful, the beautiful Honey, the guardeous Kara, and the gorgeous Maya.
Speaker 1: All right, sweet sweet sweet love. It's so weird that he had his like legs out to the side, like for people who are only listening or haven't seen the video, yeah, he was squared up.
Speaker 2: He was squared up with his arms up like he's fighting, but then his legs were out to the side like Yosemite.
Speaker 1: Sam like, yeah, you know what, let's just let's just memorialize this in the show, just just quickly, because the viewers of the show, for the video viewers, this was Connor McGregor, because he obviously he was in the news because he's fucking you know, at the White House or whatever. And then I remember I saw this headbite about his new girl group, so this is crazy at.
Speaker 2: The White House talking about how Irish people aren't racist enough.
Speaker 3: Here is the wildest thing. I'm realizing what he's doing. He is simply doing the fighting Irish logo.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, ladies and Jason, an amazing day for green Back Records. I'm super proud and excited to announce the signing of the biggest Carol Sweet Love. Okay, we have the beautiful, beautiful, we have the beautiful.
Speaker 6: And gorgeous man.
Speaker 1: We have the new music coming.
Speaker 7: Soon, real soon.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned and follow us on at Sweet Love. Let's go. Oh my god. Yeah, I love when motherfuckers that ship. They don't let they don't let the people talk like, yeah, like this is it. Don't say ship not to give notes. I listen. Put the beat of their first single underneath this.
Speaker 3: Sure fucking let them like do anything musical at all and do another take where he gets four adjectives.
Speaker 1: That's it, right, right right, beautiful, gorgeous, gorgeous. They offer him four adjectives, just on big cards spelling odious, Wait, odious, connor, Connor, great, great, great, Let's try another one. Let's just try to get the lines this time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I think that was good. Yeah anyway, sorry, I started to just throw that in before you even start the show, but it was him flexing at somebody who was asking him to do another take. You better.
Speaker 3: Really, the work ethic of the social media generation is it's so it's so like skewed because half of them really like the fucking like Big Chocolate Chip Chunk kid does like twenty takes, but like just.
Speaker 6: Gott to know the Big Chocolate Chip Chunk, the Costco family with him, and yeah, yeah I do know them.
Speaker 3: You don't want to say the one, Yeah, truly, just like the one, like behind the Scenes one was like okay, yeah, you know, like you'll just get a little more energy in this one, and it was just like what the fuck the dad turned Ike.
Speaker 1: Turner or something. Yeah, they did it behind the scenes and they're multiple times over and over over. I mean, he didn't get really angry, but like you can tell that it's like this this is the one release, so like.
Speaker 3: Like if this is the funnest version of behind the scenes, they could get muster. Yeah, it is truly like whatever the funck happens behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Is Your third year was a little fucked up on that one, Like I didn't believe that you were actually saying boom on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wid Yeah, all right, well we're gonna kind of talk about that a little bit later. We're going to talk about this generation and all that's wrong with them and trace it back to us giving up on giving shit. If people sold out Joe Exotic, we want to check in with Joe Zatah your anniversary of us all learning who Joe Exotic is. We'll talk about that. We'll check in with Tesla. We'll check in with this kind of backlash we're seeing to the double sellout is what it's being called. People who sell out to achieve success and then continue to just chase monetary success. I think it's called insatiable greed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, it's called it's a technical term.
Speaker 3: Continuing the thing you are already doing because it was patently evident who you were always and we.
Speaker 1: Might even check it. Netflix is make it a Kujo movie. So we want to kind of get an idea of what that's going to be like. All of that plenty more, But first, Andrew T, we do like to ask our guess, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are? All right, get ready, motherfuckers?
Speaker 3: So this is no, this is probably there's a reasonable chance this has already been one of my search histories. But I'll do it again if I haven't, but maybe not. I made a fucking caved and made a viral ish recipe. I made tempora innoki mushrooms, which were billed as this is like fucking vegan chicken vegan like fried chicken tenders or whatever. But you take an oak mushrooms such you're in a video episode. You take then ooki mushrooms, cut the little roots off, and you have a bundle of mushrooms that grow long ways, and you cut the bundles into like I don't know, call it like half a center meter, maybe three quarters or of a centimeter like slices, and you batter those motherfuckers. So the the enoki mushrooms are individually little thin mushrooms when they come become like strands of if you really are desperate for it. Fake chickens are just fine on their own.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we don't have to Yeah, fair lovely, you didn't need to call it that. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Throw a little MSG into the recipe I found. It's you know, MBD.
Speaker 1: But imagine though, as you're biting into them, imagine a chicken dying. Yeah, you just like, you know, like get that cruel. You feel like you're getting the power of another animal.
Speaker 3: You know, I got the power of I don't know, probably eighty five mushrooms that one bite, though, So wow, a lot of a lot of a lot of power there. So the the thing I'm pretty sure there's a reasonable chance I've already said, was what my search history is, how do I get rid of all this fucking deep fry oil?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? Which just throw it at Tesla? Right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I probably The probably sort of distressing thing is by the time i'd fried my batch of mushrooms, I made several batches, and I deepried it a little.
Speaker 1: In another thing, why am I being coy shrimp fitters? Don't be YINGX escapades?
Speaker 3: There wasn't that much oil left, so I just kind of like soaked it up with a paper towel and put it into a grocery bag and noted that up garbage candidate.
Speaker 1: I think we'll allow that, all right, man, I just like I said, I just throw it out my window. So whatever, this hippie shit you're doing, like, fine to each their own, but I don't need I just go right down the drain, man, right down the kitchen, down the storm drain.
Speaker 2: It's actually the only thing we put in the kitchen saying because for some reason it's stopped draining water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, you fill them up with water balloons and you throw them in the La River. Oh yeah, it.
Speaker 3: I honestly can't be worse. There's no EPA monitoring of it anymore.
Speaker 1: So I have people from out of town visiting us, and we like, like, the part of like the value I'm in is right by the La River. So we walked by it and we're like, and the famous La River And they're like, wait seriously, and I'm like, yep, that's the I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: For real, for real, especially because I'm sure municipalities are going to start having to generate their own revenue. LA really needs to have a for I don't know, five hundred dollars, one thousand dollars, You and your friend can ride a motorcycle and a semi down the lad yeah, or off the bridge, right, you can do that one. Or the drag race from Greece that also happened right there downtown. Yeah, any iconic l A River race.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, just just killed Keu Reeves in the rush video back when that was my first celebrity crush or every every Paul Abdul music video drop was an event in in my little perverted.
Speaker 1: She had the chest of the cheetah. That was yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I remember just being a kid like that's the Cheetoh cat and they're like, no, that's true, and I'm like, it is, that's Stef the Cheeto cat.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: It was actually problematic that you can't tell them apart hey, man, don't find me cheetahs.
Speaker 2: I feel like I interrupted you, Andrew, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: Remember I was speaking of Tesla's Yeah did you see you see where someone like on YouTube, so who knows how realist was did like a wiley coyote style like.
Speaker 1: Mark Rober It was Mark, Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was just referencing that video like that was the guy who he used to work at NASA as a fucking engineer, and he's like, cameras fucking suck lydar is way better at like orienting, Like if you're trying to actually do some full self drive shit, lidar is better. And he's like, let me prove it. He painted a wiley coyote like or a road runner esque like sort of vista against the road and drove a car with lidar at it and it stopped because there's like there's some ship in front of it. But then the tesla was just like not all good blue right fucking through the thing? Yeah, wow, really bad. And that's the thing where people are like they're trying to fucking they're trying to take the price. This is a a coordinated effort to what demonstrate what the car is? Yeah, I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Just this weird thing where like the Blick has this shared natural aversion to Nazis is weird, weird, not shared, not shared enough to not shared widely enough. But they're they're now acting like that is a foreign idea that they can't understand where it came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. People's grandfathers didn't suffer tremendous PTSD for you to go just loving the Nazis again.
Speaker 3: Okay, well some of them did.
Speaker 1: So it turns out, what is something you think is underrated? Andrew all right? Underrated? Uh? Game Night? The movie?
Speaker 3: You know pretty clearly from my vibe and demeanor. I'm a dude who considers himself above Game Night. I think that ship is for nerve movie and noways pretty good though, actually that's game night going and playing boring. But I went to a very well organized game night, and I will admit I had a ton of fun. What'd you play?
Speaker 1: Uh? The one that I really stuck out to me?
Speaker 3: It was a game called Linky, which is essentially it's my favorite round from trivia night, which is the thing that I do. But it was five trivia questions. But the act, the the point was not to get the trivia question. It was to get the thing that the answers all had in common. Oh and it was so fun for me specifically. And I will just say.
Speaker 1: That, so this was some brainy ship rather than board game game night. Yeah, I suppose that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't really love just like a fucking like, I don't know anything with too much chance. I did also play Game of Thrones monopoly with an eleven year old the other day, and if I may, that ship was the absolute worst experience of So sorry, it was very difficult.
Speaker 1: I mean, it got worse, got worse. To you said, Game of Thrones Monopoly. We are fucking in hell right now.
Speaker 3: Game of Thrones Monopoly, it's some regular monopoly, bad enough, I'll though, none of you guys have ever played it correctly? And the correct version actually at least is a game of sorts.
Speaker 1: Did you know this?
Speaker 3: Basically, every time you someone lands on something, if they don't buy it, you have to go to an auction. Oh shit, And the auction mechanic actually turns it into a real game because it's.
Speaker 1: Like everybody has an opportunity to yeah, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, you're really gonna let this motherfucker have you know, even a property you don't like that much for a dollar, I'll do too, and then you know whatever, But doesn't that just speed up the way.
Speaker 2: In which the rich get richer and fuck everybody over it? Make it worse?
Speaker 3: It can, But if you do well sort of no, because when you're early enough, everyone's like bankroll is about the same, so you can, like you know, or you can force someone into making a bad decision, bad decision, you know, if someone is trying to throw their weight around. But but you know, the whole game is like, yeah, it is a snowball, But is.
Speaker 1: That the is that the version you played with? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, not only that game of throws monopoly is regular monopoly. We weren't playing with auctions, but also Game of Thrones Monopoly has a bunch of other like backstabby Game.
Speaker 1: Of Thrones chance cards, like.
Speaker 3: Like some steal all your opponent's monopolies kind of ship cut on that penis off.
Speaker 1: Yeah really. Also, it just it was fun.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that graphic, but it for sure was too graphic for e because one of.
Speaker 1: The one of the pieces is beyond severed penis.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It comes with a little tiny rope that you put around the neck of the other characters. It's a bit much. Yeah, it's a bit much. But the Pewter you know, what's three D printing? You can do anything these Yeah, what is something Andrew you thinks overrated?
Speaker 1: All right? The embarrassment you feel from accidentally facetiming the whole group chat. Oh tell you what.
Speaker 3: Yeah that someone did that in a group chat the other day and not everyone picked up, but everyone who picked up genuinely it was like, this is really nice to just have a random eight minute conversation with you fools.
Speaker 2: And is it with the person like did the person realize at a certain.
Speaker 3: Point, yeah, but they're like, oh my god, I'm so sorry this was an accident.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Like we're on the call, you might as well you have my attention.
Speaker 3: What's Yeah, it was legitimately like a great little catch up. It's the sort of thing you know, I guess we don't do that often. But also the FaceTime of it makes it because it could be in this case it wasn't.
Speaker 1: But it could be people from all over right just fucking do it.
Speaker 3: Also, though I've never done it, I feel like it should be harder to do than it is, because it's it's like I've gotten like butt dial facetimes more times than physical like from a UI design perspective, should be possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does this happen more than traditional butt dials like on a as a phone call? I feel like I get win were like missed FaceTime, So I'm like, there's no way they were trying. Yeah, it's like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: They're just trying to get their FaceTime numbers up to like prove that like all the you know, work and money they sunk into it was worth it, and so they just like make it easy to do.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. Shouldn't be possible. Shouldn't be possible anyway?
Speaker 6: Yeah, go face accidentally FaceTime the whole group play the Jazz board game.
Speaker 1: Play the Jaws board game. That was actually fun. Yeah, yeah, it's just fun. And I'm like you, Andrew, I don't. I'm like, I don't want to do some game night. And someone played the Jaws game and I got the way I got into that ship because at the end, someone's the sharks for me, and then that is what role you play. And then you then you be doing attacks like on different beaches and you're trying to get ahead of the sharkets. It's I do like four.
Speaker 3: Games where one person is the villain. Yeah, And there's a lot of like.
Speaker 1: Head game like if you like game theory kind of thing, like if you want to play Fucked Up, you can. Yeah. Oh yeah. Also Angels angel City is back.
Speaker 3: We're off to a one one disappointing home home opener. So Angel City's disappointing and frustrating. So as usual to Sandy, when the person who was the shark did something smart, did you say, she's very either very smart or very stupid. She's gone under the boat. No, I fucked up, and I go clever girl smiles.
Speaker 1: Longer, and I go like Jurassic Park, and I pretend I'm pulling back the stock of my Sposh twelve shotgun like you was clever.
Speaker 3: There must be a Jurassic Park game, right, you guys keep talking.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there is over here. You guys keep talking for the rest of the episode storyboarding the dress.
Speaker 1: Every time I talk, You're like, how is there not a Jurassic Park board game?
Speaker 3: I guess there's a bunch crazy one is the one from ninety three, which I don't even want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sorry. We were at a play date the other day and the kids kept shooting each other with nerves and like getting you know, there there were some nerf cannons like out and so I and they kept like shooting and like into a place where they were getting lost, and so I was like, here.
Speaker 2: You guys, like, I'll be. You guys just like combining me to hunt me, and I'll be. And that was like the most thrilling five minutes of my week. Was like running away from a bunch of like, you know, five to eight year olds with nerve cannons, just trying not to get shot.
Speaker 1: Highly recommended. Were you giving them jukes and stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was ju I trying to break their ankles, but I can't break it. Yeah, they're there.
Speaker 1: Kids are too way too flexible. They will not have like soft tissue injuries like adults. Nah. And they also will not respect when I'm like all right, all right, this one's over. They came up and just just give me a second from Adobe. You fully you fully dangerous, gamed yourself dangerous game myself and for thrills just to see just live. Yeah, just don't hurt that much. So you said that much, I like barely cried. That's cool. That all right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll talk about the news. We'll be right back. And we're back. We're back. And it has been a clean five years tomorrow. Yeah, since Tiger King dropped on all our asses and we were stuck inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was this was this like officially makes it real to me that it's been five years since the pandemic. Tom Hanks, Rudy Gobaar Day, it's really this one. Yeah, man, this is that. That's when we were like so bored that we were just like this isn't this is an instant classic, you guys.
Speaker 1: This is great. I remember when we saw the trailer pre lockdown and we were all in the office. You're like, what the fuck is this? And then here we are. But yeah, Joe Exotic is I think probably inspired by all the lawlessness that is happening under Trump at the moment, and figured maybe it's this time that I'll get a pardon from Donald Trump, because he did try during Trump's last term and he was so convinced he was going to get when this motherfucker hired a limousine to wait outside of the prison to whisk him away and it did not happen. Sorry, Joe Exotic, it did not happen this time, though, he is asking that both he and his husband get pardons. So this is.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be somebody that he met in prison, prison in prison, yea yeah. I was like, dude, I don't recognize this person.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is new. I don't remember Jack shit from that series. Like for me either, I just remember him.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, what he what is he even seeking a pardon from? Like that's right, he tried to hire someone to kill Carol Basket and that's why he said and including like an undercover or some shit.
Speaker 2: And I feel like most people were like, I mean, she was kind of annoying, Yeah, because when you watch it, you're like, she was kind of on board.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Remember there were people being like, well she killed her husband, you know. Yeah, so yeah, he was just going to Costa Rica. But anyway, this is like a post he did like last year, said, meet Jorge Marquez. He is thirty three. He is an amazing he is wait, he is, he is so amazing, and he is from Mexico. Now the question of getting married in prison and getting him asylum or we be leaving America when we both get out. I'm reading it as written. Yeah yeah, sick, yeah exactly. Either way, I wish I would have met him long ago. So that's like his like official post that he was just hard launching the relationship. Yeah. And then I guess Joe now thinks he has an angle that will appeal to Trump and the like xenophobic climate, because now this is his new pitch. He with a picture of them happily together, yes and jungle bundle background. You can it might be on ped said he said. Quote this is from him on Twitter. Quote This motherfucker's playing for paying for a blue check too. Jesus Christ, Well you could deport him at some point. But if you let me go, we'll both go to Mexico, which will save you the deporting him and allow you to take care of me. Huh, I don't know what that means. No matter what happens, he's my husband and will never abandon each other. This bond is that strong. And it's like you're not getting out, Joe.
Speaker 2: This bond is that strong. By the way, this tweet opened with the words, you could deport him at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there is a butt jack. But if you let me go, we'll both go to Mexico. I'll go to Mexico.
Speaker 2: Too, and you can uh what, I don't know, you and him and allow you to take care of me.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, and maybe the save him the cost of taking care of another American. I got it, as you know.
Speaker 3: I think it's just like taking care of as in because he's still asking for a pardon, right right. So you take care of me, you take care of me, I take care.
Speaker 6: Of you, awarding the love of my life.
Speaker 1: I take care of me, and and we're here. We're in love. So Joe, you know, it's it's a long road, man, It's a long road, you know, keep your head up, keep that chin up.
Speaker 3: I mean truly, given that I haven't thought of this dude for like four years and eleven months in two weeks, I'm this is surprising. I'm genuinely surprised by what about like Jo that that that, yeah, I get not that he found love, I suppose, but like that he this whole scheme that he's pitching.
Speaker 1: I don't know all event I'm just like, I could not have guessed you.
Speaker 2: Might need you might be due for a rewatch, because this is actually the least surprising thing I've based on my knowledge of Joe Exotic, that he found a younger maker man. Yeah, that he's like in a relationship and like trying to trying some scheme that is too ambitious and unrealistic to actually work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm just looking because I was looking at the little tag on this photo of him and his husband or fiance and his Joe exoticofficial dot com. And I'm looking at the website this had, this place has if this is his website. Joe Exotic Official Updates everything new, FBI misconduct found, Volunteers needed, Joe Exotic, a Joe Exotic, the Tiger King has finally reacent his very own clone that is available for personalized conversations and more. I know this ship ain't yo, damn Son, look at you please? Oh wow, okay, all right, you know I didn't see that one coming. Oh it's video chat, so you're gonna be interacting with this man who has been shot four times in the chest. Right, I thought those are tattoos. Joe Exotic is most likely the most famous all times. Of that might be Nelson Mandela. I don't know, but it is. Who do you well? Who do you think you can?
Speaker 3: You can probably sext Ai Nelson Mandela too, though yeah Charles Manson though got more drip, though more swag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got reverse Mandel effect.
Speaker 1: I think Nelson Mandela is still alive.
Speaker 2: He never died as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see. Well, yeah, there's v I possibilities. No, okay, anyway, Joe, God blessed. I don't think scroll down was that was? I wasn't expected as I was like, oh okay, yeah, could have predicted that. We do like to check in with the markets on this podcast, specifically, how's Tesla doing?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I worried about my three Tesla's I feel people are like saying it's not cool to have them anymore.
Speaker 1: We'll believe you.
Speaker 7: It's going down.
Speaker 1: So it's been nine weeks have continued with else for Tesla and the stock prices falling fifty three percent. It final pre see Highland heard day heyday in December of that. Okay, look, this is what happened, nine straight weeks of the price going down. It was around December again the pre le hayar, Yeah, it was at its peak. Then something happened, man around Q one five, I'm sure what it was. But right now, just like in the last fucking two days, these are the fucking headlines around Tesla. Board memor are selling over one hundred million of their own stock. There are protests everywhere. People are setting fires at collision centers, centers, vandalizing the cars. The there's a thing that now that alleges that insurance prices are going up to cover Tesla's because like Hyundai's and like the USB like like hacked to like start a Hundai or whatever. Kiya the Kia boys shit, yeah, like and that caused insurance race to go up. They're saying the vandalism against Tesla is now causing insurance rates to also go up. We will see if that holds you guys. Stop it, yeah, stop it. Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: An eight time this is this is terrorism actually, I mean it is really terrorism. Actually when you think about it, it's terrorism because Tesla.
Speaker 1: Owners are terrorized.
Speaker 2: Yeahs is sad.
Speaker 1: Look at this is this is a fucking whoa shit, this is the fucking collision center. Someone said, oh, look man, it's not it. It is not popping. I mean the fire is, but not the ban and again batteries are popping.
Speaker 3: But also truly not one hundred percent clear that if that was that doesn't that art doesn't have to be arsen, doesn't have to be arsen.
Speaker 1: Those cars do burst into flames every once in a while. Yeah, what what is the outlet for that video?
Speaker 2: RJ just some dude named r J because I don't know it also did it did also say that resist with spray painted at the factory. But that feels like some ship that I don't know if that wasn't night does do itself, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right right, No, I mean this is definitely this absolutely happened like in Las Vegas. Like that's yeah, that's uh, that's a actual this is an actual news story. The other stuff. What happened? Guys? Come on, yeah, right, but yeah they say they, oh, maybe they did find a suspect. No, still on the loose, Still on the loose, loose, Yeah, our favorite phrase in this new world, still on.
Speaker 7: The loose down, don't go to a McDonald.
Speaker 1: But anyway, So now Elon is like, dude, he's posting like a kid in junior high school that just listened to a FI for the first time or some shit. He's like, my companies made great products that people love, and I've never physically hurt anyone, So why the hate and violence against me? Then later on, I am endlessly amused by the infinite indignities I suffer on the very platform that I own. Wow, fuck you and so much so. Somehow, so much of the media coverage, like we talk about it's just doing the thing they're shying away from describing him as a Nazi that is dismantling the government, like when that's quite literally what is happening. This isnt this from business a business insider in the market part that's sound of like he was. He's endlessly amused by that. We're good here, Yeah, such a word. I'm actually endlessly amused. This is funny, This is actually hilarious. I did read those meets out of sequence. The first one was I am endlessly amused. That was in February. The what did I do wrong? What do you guys? This last week? So we went from lolling about it to crying about it. It's actually hilarious to me. This is actually very fused, bro, Thank you for the free last he is that.
Speaker 3: I forget who did the original tweet, but like, just like anyone who uses the laugh crying emoji is the angriest person you've ever had, right, And I.
Speaker 2: Think it goes back like people who are just sprinkling loll constantly, like after saying something they're upset about and then well loll yeah, like literally literally loling over here.
Speaker 1: At the body. What you just said?
Speaker 2: That was insulting?
Speaker 3: Really, I've never heard anyone physically, I've never physically heard anyone like what a weird tell you are?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I'm about to post something that is just like me complaining and like just sharing my feelings. But I do need to get legals eyes on this one. Yeah, because I'm saying I've never heard anyone. Okay, Elan, So what you can say is you've never physically directly with your.
Speaker 1: Own bare hands. Yeah yeah, and your yeah, your negligence as a business owner has harmed many Yeah, and your direct actions as whatever the fuck this is. You know, like all those cars that somehow end up on fire that people are whatever and they crash whatever it is, what it is. But again the media descriptions business insider and they're like, what, there's like four reasons why this why the stock is going down? One they called this subheader distracted CEO. And then this is what this is like part of the paragraph quote. In large part, investors have blamed his growing role in the Trump administration, with Musk heading the efforts of the Department of Government Efficiency. He himself has noted great difficulty in dividing his attention between DOGE and as many companies. Okay, here's another one. This is from I think Barons it' said quote, but we say sales data to start the year. Have investors worried that Musk's political activities are turning off car Bykes his political activities.
Speaker 3: I genuinely so, it must really be that it's just that, like he's his distraction. It's not that he's distracted, Like obviously for a business, it would be better if he was the less actual attention must pays it's better.
Speaker 1: But it's that he's a bottleneck, right, Like you can't do shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably, Like if if the competent people could simply operate without elon musk, that would be good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that's one of my favorite I bring it up a lot. But one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Historical details I guess left out a lot is like one of the big reasons D Day was successful. We've been talking D Day, this is D Day talk, was that Hitler slept in until noon on D Day and everybody was so scared of him and like he was like such a micromanager that like they just like couldn't make a decision until he like woke up of.
Speaker 1: His own accord.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, So yeah, that that's one of the small problems with authoritarian.
Speaker 1: Got to We've got to we're doubling up on that right now.
Speaker 3: Right, there's no there's no amount of coke Musk can be on that doesn't eventually he's going to get the sleepies at some point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, or fully himself like one of these times holding up the chase.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, Like when they describe it, it sounds like they're talking about him just being spread too thin.
Speaker 1: They don't mention tooth hailing controversial, you know in the Trump administration, it's like, d I can bear it, I think, but it's just because it had it being like it's also like his his extreme views.
Speaker 2: Was what I saw, but it is like a thing where you're trying to judge people, like, you know, he's selling a product that is no longer selling well because of something happening with the public's opinion of him and their desire to be associated with him, even if they're not going to be like, you know, that was definitely and obviously somebody doing two aggressive Nazi salutes that burst forth from their soul in a way that was like almost like involuntary, uh. And a lot of people saw that shit because it was on like a national stage on inauguration that like even if you're just like a lot of people think he is a Nazi, uh, and that's got to be bad for sales figures, Like even the fact that they like, like I think they were saying that at first and now they're even like.
Speaker 1: Backing off of that. Yeah, yeah, which is I mean, because you look around the world, like in Europe, sales are tanking, and it's clear they have direct history interacting with Nazis in their countries, so they're like fuck in London, there's stuff like they people have been putting up these sort of like activist ads and like bus stops or it's like him in a Tesla like see highling as a zero to nineteen thirty nine and one point two this type shit and like on factories are doing all kinds of shit. But all that to say is like in Europe that's going down for that reason. In the US it's the same thing. But I think the only difference is China, where that was the biggest EV market in the world where he was getting crazy business. That whole thing is because he's completely seated ground to all these other companies that like actually offer different cars, and also the battery maker for Tesla's now like working with a competitor, and he's like, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: It probably is genuinely like the other thing. I would just guess again as a fucking idiot who knows nothing that like, even without all the Nazi shit, Like the Tesla market was pretty saturated. Anyone who's gonna buy said Tesla in America just has one. And I'm guessing he thought because it's like electric car, all the you know, liberal ish type folks. I think he genuinely thought he could open up a whole new Nazi market, like going far like yeah, right, but those people still aren't buying.
Speaker 1: Fucking But this is where like this dude is so insulated, is because he's around these magafreaks for a little bit and they're like gassing him up that he's like, Yo, this this is a move, this is the wave, without understanding that culturally, like I said this before, the right wing has been trying to poison the well of evs for fucking ever and so. And also, like the truck, the cyber truck does not appeal to the American truck demographic because it just doesn't look like some hard work, you know what, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna get thirty years in the future, some free Nazi business advice. Genuinely, I think a way to get up his Tesla sales to the Nazis he's like courting is to create a Tesla charger that runs on gasoline. You put it in your output le voltage, just a generator and you put yeah it's like a big ass generator, or just pour gasol into yeah.
Speaker 1: Or they're just gonna put s s bolts on the chargers yeah and just be like cowered by electricity. Wink wink wink. Yeah, good luck with all that. Yeah. But that Joe Rogan thing was, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: I do just wanna because I think I think this Joe Rogan clip where I think it was Elon's last appearance on Rogan from a few weeks ago, where he like has his AI say dirty words and is just like laugh like can't stop. Like he looks like me when I first heard they're all gonna laugh at you the right, you know, like the funniest thing I'd ever heard to that point in my life. He's just making his AI say like dirty things and laughing like until he's crying. Yeah, and even Joe Rogan is like, what like.
Speaker 1: Seems here is fucking spiking. Yeah, no, it's he's about to die, like an embarrassing, like an fringe based death. But yeah, this is him. If he was.
Speaker 2: Wearing a bright yellow shirt, he would be sweating directly through that ship or.
Speaker 1: Just like in a stand up special where he was sweating through it because he was bombing the whole time. But anyway, this is this is that clip. No, she's just a pain in my ass? Yes, yes, yes, I can't stop laughing dude.
Speaker 8: No, oh, no, chaos, he's.
Speaker 1: Off stage that one way.
Speaker 3: The pity nod from Joe Rogan over a joke is like the saddest thing I've ever I do think.
Speaker 1: It's a good illustration of two double standards that we have that are like taking over our society. One is like the double standard of like how fun and cool AI seems to the person using it versus like the person viewing it from the outside. Are you serious?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 2: Did you just hear that he's just like yeah, man, that Russell Westbrook gift where he's like broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: And then the double standard of obviously billionaires insulated for at least over a decade from anyone who has ever told them the truth just going full Tony soprano panic attack dinner where he's just like looking around like funny, was this guy not laughing?
Speaker 3: I need to rewrite it. But I wrote a short story for a friend of This show Molly Lambert's reading series a couple months ago, wherein it's an artist diary from the perspective of an AI that's only been told by the AI bros that it's a genius, it's the most amazing artist. And then when it finally gets into the world, it gets real feedback, it becomes suicidal.
Speaker 1: This happens like at every level, you know, like with entertainers. It's like that thing where like you can kill it in a boardroom, like and you kill it for people who aren't really connected to what you're doing, like this person will definitely help serve the purpose of our other thing. And then like then there's like the streets level where people fuck with it or like it or not, and so many people are so lost in the boardroom hyper they're like, why killed it in a room for all these rich, older, hyper wealthy white people, Like this is this must be the wave? And then you do some real shit and you see the response from people, and then you're like, why do people hate me? Well, it's like it's like when Elon went on stage with fucking Dave Chappelle and like just start eating meme bo yeah, yeah, And then like when it didn't land. I mean, it didn't land for other reasons, but it was like, oh, you thought this is funny for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a show, this is not the woke mob coming for you. Yeah, show, You're not funny.
Speaker 3: You thought reading from like a weird Nazi joke book was gonna crush like it does online.
Speaker 1: Weird dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, these people just listened to fifteen straight minutes of Dave Chappelle being like, I don't know, trans people kind of gross me out, and then he got up and still like bombs that hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. What a sad, sad state for Elon.
Speaker 2: But even like Rogan by the end of that is kind of like laughing to move it along. So I do feel like he comes out of that unmarked, you know, he comes out of that being like.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, guys, it was a sleigh. I regret to inform you that I fucking killed on Rogan again.
Speaker 1: Funny because like you know, Rogan will push back on some like comedian guests if he thinks this shit's not funny or just kind of like whatever, but like it's clear that he he he's like damn like Elon Musk is so powerful.
Speaker 3: I can't even like yeah, quote unquote after after, after Elon leaves, he's like, damn, dude. I mean, Elon's a genius in a lot of ways, but that sha wasn't funny.
Speaker 2: Right exactly exactly, Yeah, he still had for yeah, which is like, oh, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Like sick as dudes in Austin right now, like mentally, like mentally, seriously, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back and we're back, and.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to see a concept be discussed that I haven't seen seriously discussed since I was in middle school, and like profoundly annoying. And that is a serious debate about like selling out and whether like selling out should become a thing that we worry.
Speaker 1: About again, like it were you. I feel like I'm not that much older than you guys that like was that still a concept for you guys when you were in like middle high school? Like it like when Nirvana like came on the scene, Like the conversations about Nirvana were immediately like they fucking sold out, even though like we I wasn't a fan of them before they sold, right, I actually like their early stuff before they sold out. Well, I think the evolution. Also, Andrew, what were you born in the seventies.
Speaker 3: No, but I was gonna say, I think I'm older than your deck Anyway, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: You weren't born in the seventies, if you.
Speaker 1: Weren'torn in the seventies, now you might be in dead. Yeah, I'm saying ras all right, and look all right, No, now let's do the thing for middle school. What month? What month? My birthday was last week? Oh, andrews older, Andrew's oldest. Andrew's oldest, So Andrew's the oldest, so we have to listen to him. Yeah. Yeah, Like I was also old for my grade, so that's why that's where I get my beautiful and vibe me too. No, like the oh, like the whole sellout thing I remember was more like a thing I heard older kids talk about. So then that would just be an insult I would say without really understanding it when I was like ten years old. And yeah, my version was, oh, that person is like in a commercial now, and that's they're like, oh, that person sell out, They're in a commercial. That was kind of my That was my calculus for that at in that.
Speaker 3: Era, which this might have been my just musical pre existing bias, but I think I feel like at my school it was like even though Nirvana sold out, they're like one of the they're still good right right, yeah, despite this, but I think it was like like it was like I'm trying to think it was like what the pop type groups were that was like real sellouts, right, but like I was like what integrity allegedly did they were they bringing to the table anyway, Like I don't know what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still like when during this era when like selling out was bad, the Backstreem Boys came to my middle school and like did a concert for the kids who hadn't had detention yet. Yeah, and like I had had detention, so I missed it. But like sort of.
Speaker 3: Like that like an inverse like from fulsome prison.
Speaker 2: Yes, just going going to kids who they are well behaved at a middle school, but like that was I did not feel like I missed anything because it was like a joke, like a boy band was like not.
Speaker 1: Seen as cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I mean there's a there's a really good article we'll link off to called the Age of the Double Sellout that kind of traces this, like from the conversation in the nineties about like is R E. Ms the sidewinder sleeps tonight like to Poppy are stone people posers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I think though that, I mean, this is not an original thought of me, but I don't remember who said it enough to credit. Maybe I'm sure it's just there. But like the I feel like this talk died sort of commensurately with the ability to live in like be an artist and not live in abject poverty.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Like the thing is, it's like you can't really call it selling out now because now it's like basic survival, whereas like up to the nineties, there was still a sort of social safety net and rents weren't so out of control in like metropolitan areas that you could like work at a bar twenty five hours a week and then play in a band and like, you know, fucking not be below the you know, be able to survive in some kind of way, which is like literally.
Speaker 1: Not possible right now. Yeah, So this article by W.
Speaker 2: David Marx traces it too, Like these these are the three key ideas of like the poptimism movement, which is like artists deserve to make a livelihood, so like you can't be mad at them for like making being able to like make money off of their or without like taking a day job. Artists from marginalized communities tend to work in commercially oriented genres, which you know, so like being like, oh, that's sellout shit was like how people greeted disco and like R and B, and it was like.
Speaker 1: The whole that's because it's all like the punk scene that even gave us the idea that there was this or I mean one of the earlier things is like are you going to shift to this like more commercialized label version of music versus independent, independently released music.
Speaker 2: And then the last one, which is I think the only one I disagree with is like commercial success is key to true cultural influence, like Nirvana and Pearl gen Pearl Jam changed aesthetics because they sold a lot of records, But I think there's a way to do that without fully like embracing like a well and more in.
Speaker 1: The Internet age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like they there's probably some argument that they would have had trouble doing that in the fucking mid nineties?
Speaker 1: Are we nineties? Mid nineties? Right?
Speaker 3: Because how old are you gonna do it. There's only how many so many spins on one hundred and twenty minutes that can like get you some relevance. You need to make it to trl right right. But yeah, so this is how fucking old I am. I just want to say all that came right off.
Speaker 1: I know you went, you went twenty minutes to the motherfucker about to say head Banger's ball or some shit.
Speaker 2: But so this kind of suggests the idea that like that argument about selling out is was the thing that was like was like the Last Night's Guard holding back the hordes of like capitalism, and like once we lost track of that.
Speaker 1: It just it was over. And now we're we have like.
Speaker 2: Mister Beast being the famous person and like just this idea like basically the way they draw the place they draw the line, and it like kind of ties into the video that's making the rounds of like Tina Fey going on Amy Poehler's podcast where she's also drawing the line at this idea, Like the article calls it dealt the age of the double sellout, where somebody like sells out in their career to like make a living and then once they have that success they're like, and now here's my gen brand and mobile phone company, and now I am a billion dollar brand. And then they just keep going and going and going until they have a legitimately unethical amount of wealth.
Speaker 3: I mean I also think like it's just the terrible economy where I again, I'm sorry, this is another thing that's where.
Speaker 1: This like clip I think with like Amy Poehler and then Tina Fey talking about it kind of shows sort of even what Amy Poehler's perspective is on what she how she looks at what Tina Fey is describing. But this is this is a.
Speaker 2: Clip problem with rich people having a side hustle.
Speaker 1: Yeah you mean like a podcast. No, that's doing work. I'm saying if you if you sold, like where would my line be for you?
Speaker 2: Where would I draw the line?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I know you mean like if I had a if I had a rose, Yeah, you know we already have, Like.
Speaker 1: Tina, that is this is where you have to learn from gen Z. I'm sorry, and we have to. They don't care. They don't, they don't. They don't judge it, judge it. We'll get you should not because this is the thing that a million you have to have glasses. Yeah, well I have my line of children's medications. Oh man, I mean it's interesting. I'm curious, like what how Tina Fey looks like it at or she's pushing back on the idea. She's like, I judge it because I think that's selling out, or I judge it because I think this is just unchained greed, and I think she just thinks that's ghost Yeah right, right right. It's just like you don't think that ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think she really has a hard problem with it.
Speaker 2: I mean I will say I do think like the object, like the esthetic objection to it being like well, you know, corporations and like capitalism are going to come in and like ruin the artistic instincts, like you know, Quincy Jones we talked about like would say that like whenever corporate and like people enter the room, like God leaves the room, like when you're making somebody like yeah, when you come in and you're like, okay, we need it, we actually need a top forty hit, and like here's like God is not here, Yeah, God is here. God has left the room. I do think like that sort of saying, like you know, those sorts of considerations dilute or like fuck up. The pure artistic intention is also like I think, reacting to the same idea of like, yeah, this is like fucking evil, like what those instincts to just like keep doubling down and doubling down and like making more money and making more money. You're ultimately just like you know, existing in a spiritual vacuum that's going to like not not lead anywhere meaningful for you or for people.
Speaker 3: I wonder it also it has an element I wonder of it's a little bit like you guys know way more about sports than me, but it's like you get paid your new your current contract is payment for your last contract or the time spent on your last contract. Right, So it is sort of like I mean, like the Nirvanas of the world would say, smells like teen spirit is because no one bought bleach sure, right, And this is like we're not paid for doing ringing the thing.
Speaker 1: I and I sort of like get that.
Speaker 7: I guess, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I think it's more to the specificity of like when you're going completely out of your lane, like it's one thing to be like, well, someone's offering me money for my intellectual property, and I can earn something from that because I can't tour a fucking album sales or dogshit, then yeah, fucking letter, yeah, because I need money. But it's like the point of like, well now I'm starting a cell phone company. You're like what fucking like you're all just objecting to Ryan Reynolds. But it's almost like what venture capital freak approached you about this idea that you're like, yeah, actually I do care a lot about uh organic cat food that I will brand now for me because someone told me I can make a ship ton of money. As the face of it, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm just like why would you turn it? Because I can't think of what it is is. There's a layer of middle I was gonna say middle people, but it's fucking all middleman. I'm sure who are It's not like Ryan Reynolds is like I wanted to like branch out into be a sellout. He's just getting approached by this, like fucking's a layer of like marketing hucksters, and he, for what it's worth, has managed I feel like to not really hurt his brand with the mint mobile shit, because you're like.
Speaker 1: It's it's wild all the Blake Lively stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but not not through not the not the phone do it well for sure? No, But I guess that's I think it's I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like viewed as like smart and like good because he's able to do that. But like I do, like does did we ride the capitalism is safe get your bag thing all the way to a world where like Donald Trump and Elon Musk are in control of everything, not in spite of being wealthy, but because they're wealthy, and like that's what people are, Like, well, if everybody's trying to get a bag, what like we should just give the power and like have the decisions made by the people who are the best at doing that because of the only thing that matters the bag, Get the biggest bag, get get it.
Speaker 3: I just think though we never were not in that world, even with this like who's the sellout business? Like that was never part of like anything serious. That was a little bit of culture, but like truly like the debating whether or not selling out is good or bad legitimately in the nineties probably applied to like twenty five people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, It's like George Carlin did an MCI collect call commercial and we're like, yeah, sell out. You're like okay, Like it just wasn't It's not.
Speaker 3: I just felt like it was a thing to talk about, but it was more just gatekeeping. Oh I'm cool because I like, you know, I know that I don't like x ra y band because they're sellouts.
Speaker 2: I do feel like they the artists were like very aware of it and like didn't want to be sellouts like at that time. Sure in some ways, but it just wasn't that many people. Like how many people are even given the chance to sell out?
Speaker 1: I agree. I think like partially sort of focusing on the people who are, like the artists selling out is a little like to use the sports metaphor, is a little like the people being like Lebron James makes too much money. If I made that much money, I'd go to work every and it's like, no, he's actually like vastly underpaid.
Speaker 2: Like when you look at like what he's able to do, Yeah, the amount of like money he made. Explore the owners, like your beef is with the owners. Your beef is with the overall system. The struct we're using like the faces of the system as like proxies for this.
Speaker 1: I think that's right. So the sellout argument actually dulls our sense of class solidarity. Yeah, that's right. Like it was the same during the writer strike.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, TV writers in a sense or or whatever, all all WJA writers are in a sense overpaid, but we were asking for a percentage of profits. So everything you think the writer doesn't deserve, you are simply saying the CEO. And it's like I disagree with that. Yeah, all right, so we're back to it.
Speaker 2: I do think, Yeah, I think there's just some part of us that lost lost track of, like an important idea when we were just like no, everybody go get your bag, and like right now everybody's on the same continuum of trying to get the same bag, and al Elon Musk must be the best of us.
Speaker 3: Is it just it's just different distractions because the thing is like is Nirvana seller and not the real villain is David Geffen or not even but you know what I mean, Like it's.
Speaker 1: The label, the labels, the problem someone else sixty deals or something like that. Yeah, yeah, I mean underlying it, I think it's just the idea of like what integrity is and how we define it and how much we hold on to it professionally or not, and that's so much larger thing. But yeah, yeah, anyways, I love the new Pearl Jam brand tequila. Yeah yeah, yeah, fucking rules Pearl Jam Jam Jam and their cannabis brand too. Jeremy's smoking pretty good in class today. Jeremy smoking weed.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 3: We're talking about a little earlier. I don't remember which is to make it, but the number of celebrities is it? Just the people have severely dropped the ball on endorsing weed like it's crazy. This, it's the landscape of weed. Marketing should not look the way it looks. No, someone fucking there should not be any marketing. Well sure there's that too, but I'm just saying I.
Speaker 1: Just gotta go get go back to meeting up in a right aid parking lot like the good old days. You know what I mean. That's your that's that's.
Speaker 3: Miles's weed brand, right and parking lot.
Speaker 1: It's called it's called I'm in the Blue Durango outside the write a a loose baggy.
Speaker 3: You do have to hang out with Miles for twenty five minutes to make sure a little.
Speaker 1: Bit and be like yo, you heard this new outcast and I'm playing Bombs over Baghdad on Loop like Bro and National Underground, Thunderpound stems back you add.
Speaker 3: Listen, someone someone in La needs to open a concept weed store that looks like the back of like a Corolla, and you have to sit inside of it, and a guy comes in from the.
Speaker 1: Dispensary. Is the dispensary is a bunch of Accura integras and and each one you get in is where the bud tender is. And you just kind of get in the patch like closed the door. Yeah, what's up? So what you're looking for? Just like some edible something? Yeah? All right, cool, cool, cool cool cool? Yeah all right, man, beat it, beat it and then they give you a an eighth of just like shake dirt weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll get out of my fucking car.
Speaker 1: This ship looks brown. Was this like vaped before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that's just it's good. That's good. Just don't smoke it. They're just don't smoking around here, all right?
Speaker 2: Andrew T what a pleasure having you? Where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Follow you? All that good stuff? I don't know, man, Andrew Team podcast? Is Yo? This racist our premium shows. Yo, can we live?
Speaker 3: It's available at Suboptimal pods dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. I don't know. I don't know. Is there work media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is not gonna be like a difficult stretch, but it's not doing great at the box office.
Speaker 1: But I really enjoyed Mickey seventeen.
Speaker 3: Oh there was there's some problems with it, but I thought it was fun if a wee bit long for my taste, just because I'm old.
Speaker 2: Superproducers Victor and Superducer justin we're talking about Mickey seventeen right right when we started the.
Speaker 3: Call primetime Primetime, Pattinson is a real weird creep vibes and I'm loving it, not even a creep, just like a real real freak, right right, it's been a freak.
Speaker 2: I got that there's suddenly like three movies that I have to see at the theater before they're going ethus, Mickey seventeen and Black Bag is supposed to be good about the weird pitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about the weird pitch.
Speaker 3: But I okay, just since we're doing a video episode, I'm both a lefty and I can do this with my hands. Whoa, and there's a world where I missed my calling as like a three pitches per game pitcher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you need the weirdo. Just do one weird pitch. Yeah, just a junk ball. Yeah yeah sure yeah. Miles, where can people find you? Is there a workI media you've been enjoying? Yeah, if they got as symbols, I'm there at Miles of Gray everywhere. I'll find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and Jack on Mad Boostis finds in the ninety Day Fiance podcast for twenty Day Fiance. There are some tweets that I like. First one is from at What's Charlotte quote tweeted this. It said, just watch the lady get into her car, turn on Shania Twain, hit her vape like ten times, and then reverse directly into the suv behind her in the grocery store parking lot. California is a place. And then Charlotte quote you that said Kamala is a private citizen. Now you can't just post stuff like this about her. Another one, This really appeals to me as someone who sucks at bowling at ever ever, Moore's ivy genuinely nothing worse than going bowling with you people who are actually good, like what are you? Why are you doing all that? And then another one because we were talking about drug dealers at Iggy three four two four. Doing drugs is low key wizard behavior. Crushing up rocks and crystals, pouring up potions, eating shrooms, smoking plants, fun whimsical way to look at drug affuse. This is like wizard behavior and I'm just crushing up rocks, not the original wi yeah yeah, being a rocks.
Speaker 3: I will say bowl against the most Fred Flintstone ass for possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I throw a rock at these these pillars bone yeah yeah, all right. You can find me on Twitter at Jack undersquorel Brandon on Blue Sky at Jack ob the number one I enjoyed a tweet.
Speaker 2: Mary Louise Kelly from NPR tweeted, starting this fall at Harvard is a limit is eliminating tuition for students whose families make two hundred thousand dollars a year or less. According to the Crimson and Sam has will be tweeted.
Speaker 1: And not just for one but both of those. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and you can find the footnotes, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode. In those footnotes, we also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy and Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy it? Yeah, there's this beat. This beat maker Monu Man m O n U m A and a called producer. The track is called Sullen and it's like a very dark kind of electronic bee vibe. If it just feels like some scene in the future where people are about to do like fucking I don't know, to do a wild bank robbery or some shit. It's like very tense, but it fucking goes. So if look, you're out there, maybe going to a right ed parking lot of Durango, this might be the song for you. This is Sullen by Monu Man.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, we will look onto that in the footnotes.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio w ap Apple podcast or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: That's going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we'll talk to you all then.
Speaker 1: Well you bye,