Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome back to Around and find Out. And I have a very special guest with me today. We have Hosack. Welcome to the pod.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I think, hey, thank you for bringing me on. You know, you know, I never thought this day would come.
Speaker 3: A long time coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and it's been a minute since I've seen you yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's been way too long.
Speaker 1: The world is holding us back. But anyways, I'm glad you're on. I want to hop right into it.
Speaker 3: First of all, to talk about the drip.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, that one's questionable. I mean I like it, but you're not as drip. Here's me though too much.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, we got to because we have people who are not going to watch. We have people who are only going to listen, so let them know what you got on.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I did a little scrolling on the on the Nike website, and actually I didn't even need to scroll because the first thing that popped up was easy. So but you know, I had to scroll away from that, and then you know, I saw one of these and I was like, yep, add to.
Speaker 3: The car at the car it's an iconic.
Speaker 2: Hirt. Yes, I love that that one elements that clash come on Iconic Bond. We love to see that. So it's just I can't wait to rep it. I can't wait to war. It is out in public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you gotta get fire.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to write. I can't wait to get my size. That's what I can't wait for. Yeah, hook me up, brother, No comment is crazy. Well, I am rocking asy fudd jersey. It is a limited edition. I'm pretty sure this is exclusive. I have a pink and blue one.
Speaker 3: Repping my girl.
Speaker 1: We gonna see that. That's a good question.
Speaker 3: I think we may see it for the final four, because God willingly, you know.
Speaker 2: We'll get there. Oh, maybe we get one. Maybe I'll get my way.
Speaker 3: I would love that. And then we gotta get our picture and our videos.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 1: Okay, he'llse I really want to jump into your story because you know, everyone knows that your Asi's brother. But I would love to rewind for everybody a little bit more about you and your story, your adoption, everything from the beginning birth.
Speaker 3: No, just kidding, tell us a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really remember much of my childhood, so I mean, maybe it's for the better. Like, I don't really know what the circumstances was when I was younger, but it was you know, I know ESPN covered a little bit of it, but we'll talk about that later. But you know, I was a me and my brother John Foster children, you know, moving from home to home, and it was you know, it's not a story you hear much, especially with like someone of like Asy's popularity, Like you wouldn't think this, like these are her two little brothers, and you know, we moved through homes and we were fortunate enough to be placed in Nanny or Georgia, Tim's mom's home. We were there for a little bit and sadly she had passed. We had no clue of her health, her what situation she was in, and so it kind of was just it snuck up on me and John. I think my dad a little bit too, and so was just we she ended up passing. We moved in with my dad and now we've blossomed this beautiful family that we have. You know, we were these two little Hispanic boys running around the basketball gyms while as he was in there practicing. And I got old enough that all of Asy's like teammates were my older sisters, and so you know, they would invite me when I got older, I would go and practice with them. So it was just I grew up in a gym and I loved for basketball like blossom there. It was birth there, and I appreciate, you know, my parents bring me into this game. It's beautiful and sadly I'm not playing anymore, but it was I enjoyed just growing up with it. It was something that just it comforts you. And being able to grow up like with Asy with it too, being her rebounders and going to her games and just supporting her. It's you know, it's it's wonderful. I love it. So that's a little bit about me. You know, I'm not gonna, you know, go into too much detail, but.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's your episode. You can talk about as much as you want, you know, or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, but I think that's really beautiful. You mentioned like playing basketball growing up in the gym. Was that like your outlet, Like that was your way of dealing with whatever you had to go through like that?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I don't I wouldn't say like my past was traumatic. You know, I remember some things, but it's not like nothing was bad. It was just you know, some kids don't have to go through that. You know, they grow up in homes where you know, everything is okay and uh, you know, loving parents and beautiful houses and just you know, or just you know, just the thought of family being together since birth. And you know, I had to find mine, find that forever home people who love me and you know, would do anything for me. And my parents did that, they showed that, and so it's just you know, I'm fortunate.
Speaker 3: So actually beautiful, Oh I know, but no, that's that's beautiful. That's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Tapping back into like the basketball you said you played, you don't play anymore, tell me a little bit more about like you played until when did you get coached.
Speaker 3: By your parents?
Speaker 2: Yes? Actually I did.
Speaker 3: Love I want to hear more about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I started fourth grade. I was a little late to the game, you know, easy started in like first second grade. But I wanted to try the things out. You know, I'm very like, I'm very open minded. You know. You know, if you asked me to do something, you know I'll try because you know, I'm I'm feeling adventurous. So I played. I played baseball, in second grade with my brother. We ended our season because we accidentally left our equipment at the baseball field. So that must have been aside from God that we yeah, tried out for soccer and uh in third grade. I was it was third grade. I ended up trying out again in middle school, but I didn't make the team. Sad day, you know. But I started playing basketball in fourth grade, and you know, it was just well, I you know, I started before I was you know, in the gym with azy, but I wanted to play on my own team, build my own community. And you know, I played with a bunch of the boys going through middle school and then and started high school. And I actually talked to one person today from my fourth grade basketball team. He's my brother. But you know, it's it I have. I've built so many connections and friends do it. And you know, I played through high school. I played one year in college and it was actually a very It was a new group of guys people have never played with before, and we ended up building a very close connection. We went to the NC Double a D three. I think it was yeah, Sweet sixteen. We played in the Sweet sixteen last year. Who yeah, shout out Mary Washington. They're actually in the they're in the national championship they won while they're playing in the D three National Championship this year in Indiana. So it's it's really cool. And you know, we started off as a struggling program and we ended up being ranked sixteenth and going to the NT double A tournament, winning our conference championship. So it was I won say that, like I feel left out this year, but you know I did my part in my role when at that time, and you know, I got a lot of accolades, like I won my conference championship.
Speaker 1: Like listen, it's looking like the whole family is successful in basketball. Everyone has their own personal success in that family like m hm live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's uh so then I sadly, you know, stop playing basketball. You know, I like being around it, but playing and just being in it, uh you know, it wasn't really my thing. So but you know, I still I still love the game. I still love watching as play it and watching it on TV. Like it's it's just it's a beautiful game.
Speaker 3: So for sure, you mentioned that Easy started playing. You said, like maybe first or second grade, when did you realize she was really good? At basketball, Like when did she start having fans and fame and when did it change for your family?
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean she's she's had fans since she started playing. Me and John, Me and John all we were always number one. I'm gonna let you know that, you know, uh, trying to you know, help her grow and be who she is. Like I've I'm you know, I don't really like spotlight attention. You know, it's Easy's career. I'm just glad that I played a role in it, Like I somehow she benefited off of me because I was a brother and I helped her out and you know, I do anything for her. So it's just it's great to see, you know, the key role I played into you know, who she's become today. So it's I think, you know, I'm her number one fan since since she started playing, but nationally or even in high school. I think you know, all the little girls that she worked out around or like trained or helped like my mom, like immersed, like brought them together like these girls watching asy workout and then they would go and watch her games like see her do it live. And so it's just she built that fan base since high school and she worked hard and you know, started getting national attention as she moved her way up through high school and sadly her injury kind of set her back, but she pushed through it and committed to Yukon and that's when you know that fan base started to grow. The state of Connecticut shows so much love to her, So it's and people all around the all around the world. It's I would say she's always had fans. She's always had fans, but she definitely these past couple of years are just these past like before COVID too. It's just it's wonderful to see how how much he has grown.
Speaker 3: For sure, I can I can't even imagine, because I mean, her fan base now is like insane, insane, loyal, loving.
Speaker 2: Yeah Rocket, There'll be some crazy though, there would be some crazy.
Speaker 3: But you know what comes with it.
Speaker 2: It comes with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll take you, We'll take yeah.
Speaker 1: So and I think it's beautiful that you mentioned you're kind of like honored for the role that you get to play in where she is today, and she she honors that as you know, imperfectly perfect came out on Sports Center.
Speaker 3: I know it was beautiful. It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: And I think it showed a little bit of you know, I feel like we're getting more and more layers as I can continue to see A Z and and you guys on.
Speaker 3: Socials and et cetera.
Speaker 1: I think this really shows like how much she really loves you guys to her success. What was your reaction after seeing it?
Speaker 2: It was definitely I watched it on the air, like in the airport coming back from Florida. It had gotten out and it was on one of the pages online, but I had watched it and it was honestly, it was emotional, right, I shed a tear because I don't think I've ever I've never seen my dad cry like that, you know, And it definitely was a very strong message. It was a strong message. It was a strong message, and I appreciate them for doing that. But like I said, this is asy fud stuff. And you know, I'm I play a mere role behind her success, and you know, I'm at the end of the day, I'm her brother.
Speaker 3: And her brother first.
Speaker 2: So it was just I'm I'm honored and you know, showing that that depth of our family tree, it's it's not natural. You don't see that every day, and you know, it's we were strangers turned family.
Speaker 3: So it's the family you choose, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I'm I've been blessed to be living with them and growing with them. So ESPN did a very beautiful job covering that.
Speaker 1: Sure, is there anything that didn't make it to the doc that you wish was in there?
Speaker 2: It was a long interview, it was it was a long recording process, and I was actually surprised about how many clips that weren't in there, like it's crazy. But the last part when I was like, you know, Asy wanted to do one thing, it was proved to herself that she could do you know, whatever she you know, was destined to do, like whatever goal she had set for herself that day, or you know, whatever goal she had formed in her like in her mind going to sleep that night, Like she's always trying to do something, and you know, going into the final four. It was kind of based around the n C Double A tournament last year. You know, I know she wanted it and the whole team wanted it, and I knew that she was going to prove to herself that despite the injury she's been through and all the adversity she's faced, that she was going to tear that court up and come on, and we came home with that and we came home, let's go what are we talking about? Yes, and she was eating that up. She was tearing But you know, I'm I'm excited to see it this year. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, March is here, the tournament is rolling. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: So of madness, a little bit of madness.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know you've definitely been too dead.
Speaker 2: I've been watching games. I have YouTube TV, just watching the whole time.
Speaker 3: Facts. I'm like, who won, who lost? Who playing next? What are playing that? We're bracket h So yeah, I mentioned that your family first of.
Speaker 1: All, as has been on a generational run this March.
Speaker 3: Like every time I turn my TV on, my good Sess is on it.
Speaker 1: Like every commercial for March Madness, I see your face and I'm like, well deserved, and it also makes me super proud.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's my girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my girl right now.
Speaker 1: And when I watch the games with like people for my job, et cetera, show pop up and they'll look over, I'm like, that's my ground.
Speaker 3: But you guys, did a guy go commercial? Well you unfortunately yeah, we're not able to participate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean I was I chose that. I chose it was Valentine's Day, and you know, I had one more day and I was just like, I was like, come on, guys, like and I knew like a bunch of stuff was coming out, but like, you know, I wanted to be as as president as possible in the moment. And you know, I'm glad they all did it, though. The rest of the family like, being in that is a very cool experience. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. It's it's so crazy just seeing it pop up on the screen every day. You're like, like, who's that handsome fella right there? But like John Fudd or you know, it's just it's it's an amazing experience. So sadly I didn't get to be in it. But it's okay, I mean it's all right, it's all right. More to come, more to come, more to come, don't worry. Yes, but acting skills up? What you mean?
Speaker 1: Hold on now you're letting me know some you gotta be you gotter be on TV.
Speaker 3: Lips still Okay. I remember seeing uh the guy called commercial the first time.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, that's super dope. My sister's acting loved that. I did not realize that the whole family was in it until after I watched it again, and I was like, that lady with the ready here she is, like did they hire an actor to play her mom or something?
Speaker 3: Whole time it's Katie. And then I started really looking in the crowd, and then I noticed the whole freaking family. That is so cool. That is super dope.
Speaker 2: So now probably be so geeked about it.
Speaker 3: He'd be like everybody was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my gosh, Papa, we just listeners if you have, yeah, go ahead and watch that commercial over Little Nuggets. You see all the Fud family in there, or almost all the Fun family in there.
Speaker 2: Except for them except for me.
Speaker 3: It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. You were represented. They see you, they see them, they see you, they see them, they see you. Okay.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to react to some interesting Fud family photos. The first one I want to address is this picture with you and John and you're wearing a hot dog suit.
Speaker 3: How did you get here?
Speaker 2: Honest?
Speaker 3: What is the story?
Speaker 2: I think it was first or second round. It might it might have been two years ago, maybe but I remember I had that hot dude hot that hot dog costume. I had it in my room for some reason, like it was just it was sitting there and we were packing up to go to the cave and I was like, I was like, huh, Like like what kind of stupid idea could I come up with today? And we could just bring to the game. And I was like, you know what, let's this Like, you know, I might regret put it in my bag, but let's screw it. Let's go. And so then when I was getting ready for one of the games, I was like, let's do it. I'm gonna put it on, and I ended up putting I was wearing it for the whole game and we were just dancing the whole time. It was so fun. Like me and John when we're together, we act a full at the games, like we do not care.
Speaker 1: I have experienced it for myself. You guys are a great time. And honestly, pair you up with Papa.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, whoa, it's getting dangerous.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a whole lot of energy. It made me feel, you know, freer to start celebrating a little bit, you.
Speaker 3: Know, louder.
Speaker 2: Embarrassment is an emotion that is doesn't exist. Yeah, like it's no one that no one experiences that emotion. So it's just like go out why not go out there and just do you. I'm gonna go go out there and be silly like I gotta entertain like and entertaining myself while the game's going on, while Yukon's giving belt like I do something.
Speaker 3: Okay, So next video I want to react to. I got a video of.
Speaker 1: You Azy and John and you guys are looking like you're hearing the mc hammer shuffle. But I think it's gangman style. Uh as in like a rainbow tied ice shirt shorts. Yeah, you got red pants on a white shirt. John has black pants on and a white shirt. What was happening here in this video?
Speaker 2: Me? No, trust, We've been dancing like you see all our tiktoks. We've been making like Azy to dance tiktoks, My dance tiktoks. We've been dancing since we were young. We didn't Me and Asy and John would do like create dance routines in her room. There's you definitely don't have the video, but I was dressed up in like girl what I got? Oh goodness, please you know what, I do, not pull out anything crazy, but tell us about it. We just we went with the flow like we were just those little brothers that you could have. Like we Her teammates were always over, so we were just we fitted like it was. It was crazy. We were just the little brothers. And so you know, we have a bunch of videos with her teammates and just us. We create dance recitals and come out and just perform them. Hey, that's what we were doing when we were younger, we were born. Let's go make a dance like, come on. We were always down.
Speaker 3: We were always down, and is that what was happening here in this gang style?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh, me and John used to hit that. We used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh man, ah mm hmm, okay, you want to do two more?
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I want to know about this picture. It's says Michigan State Athletics.
Speaker 2: In the back, m m are we all just up?
Speaker 3: Yep, everyone's wearing like a jersey, everyone's hitting like the arms, cross post basketball, the basketball, and there's the trophy there. What what was that? What was this picture about?
Speaker 2: We were on a visit. Mm it was a visit. I think we went to the football game as well, but you know, we had to get our photos in. Me and John w posted up and our knew jerseys looking trim. All we all looking trim, got the fresh fresh Spartan gear on. But me, that honestly, that was like the highlight of my younger growing up going on those visits were so cool. Like I couldn't even explain all the football games going to Me and John used to love going on visits just to see what they're dining home. Looked like like that was our number one. We're like, all right, they get a buffet or what like.
Speaker 3: Is it buffet or is it a chef? Like what's going on back there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was just that that that one especially, that was definitely a very fun visit. I remember it like very like the good parts of it. It was pretty cool. So you know that that was It was always a fun time to travel along. And we usually hit those on the way up to Minnesota for our summer vacation, so we'd hit the colleges all the way up there, and it was just it was always a good time.
Speaker 3: So, oh, all right, you want to talk about one more.
Speaker 1: You look so cute, you have a white button up on with like flowers in your pocket. It looks like Kate won an awarding some specs. Yeah, and John's holding a flower in a stripe like colorful shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Honestly, that might be like top through three worst fits I've ever put on in my life. That's just like one of them. No, oh my god, that is one of my favorite photos ever. I know exactly what you're talking about. That was my mom was inducted into the Virginia High School Hall of Fame, and so that was her recognition that she had gotten and it was a we I don't know where it was, but it was, you know, we had to look nice and gosh, oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Tours come from.
Speaker 2: I don't know, my foot was so bad. I tried to add a little like a little something, oh my goodness. But yeah, there's stuff like that, like my mom as well. That was that was a fun event. That was a very fun event. And I sadly do not like that outfit that I wore, but it was it was a wonderful.
Speaker 3: So, well, you look cute to me, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, so I'm going to you know, these are cute pictures from the past. Let's do a little pivot to current day. You've spoken on it a little bit, but a.
Speaker 1: Little bit more about the fun family dynamic. How do you guys show up for each other now?
Speaker 2: I mean me and John are always, you know, always down to watch Asy and support her and just be at stuff for her. And so lately I've been to a lot of her games since I'm not playing basketball, and you know, I'm taking this time to you know, I'm pivoting in a different direction of my life, and so i have all this free time right now, and I've been able to travel and just watch her games, and you know that's my you know, I always text her. She's a D and D demon, but you know, I always like I always shoot her a test and be like, hey, like what's up. Or I'll be like I'll be like, what's you up to? Like I need to get out of this house and talk to someone, like please call me. So you know, I'm always there just to like just talk to her, and yeah, it's good to you know, it's good to be around her, Like we always have genuine conversations. I always told her and mess with her, So you know, I got to add that annoying brother a little spice to it. So it's just it's that's how I show up for her. And you know, I always I'm down for conbo just just even if it's a debrief like talk to me and John as well. I always text him. He always replies like with like one line, not even like a punctuationary. He's like, I'm good I John. I was like, John, call me, I need to talk to you, and then we'll ended up we wand up talking to each other for a little bit on FaceTime. Usually it's it's it's a three way call. It's always meet to Lula and John to what was trying to have a genuine covers when Mama. We were just trolling him the whole time. I'm like, real boyfriends in the bag. He's like, no, they're not, They're just my friends. Okay, John, I'll just be messing with him. So you know, I always always gotta you know, make him laugh and smile just even a little bit. So and you know, they it's all it's a it's a mutual, uh you know connection. You know, as he's always texting me or you know ask me, you know, are you coming this weekend? Like, oh, so you know, she's always thinking of me, and you know, we always just converse amongst each other throughout the week, so you know, even though we're about to be doing our own things, we'll stay connected. Close knit, close knit.
Speaker 1: As Yes, so you mentioned as well that you love to do her college visits. As you guys went up to Minnesota for your summer vacations. So as you've been traveling the country with her, what's your favorite place that you've seen as play play.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna be completely honest, I've I've barely been to any of her away games, Like this is the most I've been to her games, Like in a whole five year span she's been here because I, you know, I've been playing. I was playing basketball in high school and in college, so I had my own season. It was very hard for us to you know, talk to each other and get that time to you know, just hang out with each other. But I would say, out of all the places, gosh, I don't know, that's a very great question, I would say Chattanooga, Tennessee. That is one of my Yeah. Okay, all right, oh wait, you said any at any point.
Speaker 3: Right honestly could be anywhere.
Speaker 2: It was definitely chat It was Chattanooga, Tennessee. She was playing for her old fusion team and this was when we were young. We were like the little Hispanic boys running around. But Chattanooga was one of the most memorial moments for me because it was like Chattanooga is beautiful and it was like my first place I've ever been to that was like not in Northern Virginia and Georgia. It was just something different. And you know, we had a wonderful team. All the parents they used to like babysit us, like like oh yeah, we'll take John down here, and you know, they'll do their own thing, and it was just fun to just be around all those people and it was it was a great time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have never guessed Chattanooga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I mean we traveled to so many places, but I definitely think like that was one of my most memorial Yeah, because like we're always done in like boot Williams and stuff like that, or like yeah, so it's just I mean something different. You don't get to travel to chattan Neoga, Tennessee, you know, So it's cool.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: I want to know more about your your your family time.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite family trip?
Speaker 2: My favorite family trip of all the family trips? Oh, all of them. You already know I'm going with this one. Oh lord, do you already know where I'm going with this one? Last year, you already know where we went.
Speaker 3: Tell the listeners.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so last Christmas, not the previous one we just had, but the one point that Ezy had gotten this like cruise ticket vouchers and man, we were live like it was fun. We went. We went to the Bahamas, and we went to Co Coka. We are where else do we know? We went to Saint Thomas. Yeah, that's nice. But it was, man, it was a good time. A time we had, a time was had. I indeed, so it was that. That was man. Grandma and Pop war there so best belief, all the energy was out every single night, just hanging out, sitting, sitting in the sun and just enjoying each other's company. That was gosh. That was best cruise ever, best best cruise.
Speaker 3: Okay, where do you want to go in the future.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I am not really much of an explorer, but you know, to she liked to go places. So we're trying to go places this summer. Give me one.
Speaker 1: Give me one like country you wouldn't mind, or like city stay that you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: Business Sri Lanka.
Speaker 3: Why Sri Lanka, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I saw it on TikTok. I'm not gonna lie doom scrolling TikTok at a city of like random places and it was like it was like these nice edits that like make the place look beautiful. And I saw the Sri Lanka one come up and I was like I need to go there cuz like what's up? Okay, So I know that's random too, like.
Speaker 3: You've never been there. Tiktoks where it looks cool.
Speaker 1: Just be careful because sometimes people will be like they'll put together like really nice scenery and they'll say it's one place and it's not actually one place, like I've seen tiktoks of like.
Speaker 3: They'll say like a hood part.
Speaker 1: Of New York, but they'll put mountains and like all types of beautiful.
Speaker 3: Greenery and they're like, yees, come to East New York. It's beautiful here, and it's like, no, it's not like.
Speaker 2: That New York.
Speaker 1: No, no, listen, I love New York down as you know, but every part of New York don't look like mountains and trees and valleys and yeah, mm hmm, yeah, some of it's a little gutta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm game.
Speaker 3: But Sri Lanka, that's cool. I'm never that'd be cool. That'd be a cool trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm feeling very exotic.
Speaker 3: What's as like on vacation?
Speaker 2: I mean, when she's around me and John, Oh best believe is the one down. I don't. We have a good time together. You know, we feed off each other's energy, and you know, I'm definitely the most fun, Like I'm the funniest person alive in her life right now, I have to ask her. Yeah, she won't say my dad, but it's okay. I get it from him, so I statements. But you know, we're always We're always laughing with each other, and it's always, you know, we're always messing with each other. You know, it's either me and as picking on John or John easy picking on me, or me and John just annoying the craviital easy like somebody's gonna get it and somebody somebody. So it's and we always have a good time together. That mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So jose mm hmmm. We are now moving on to one of my favorite parts of the show. It is called funding games.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, came up with his name, but listen, I'm just the co host.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna play a game called Who's more likely to and it's gonna be the Fun Family Edition.
Speaker 2: Oh so I have to pick out of us? Oh yes, you have to explain it or I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, if you want to, you can, you can break down what where?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: But you're gonna pick someone out of the family. All right, you ready?
Speaker 2: All right? But like I can't. IM not about to start no turmoil because.
Speaker 3: Amongst us, this is just fun and gang. Oh yeah, just fudd and getting little ha ha he heat a.
Speaker 2: Little joking, joking to get it. Let's get it one.
Speaker 3: Who's most likely to trash talk in the game of pickup?
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm looking at you men. Well it's definitely none of the children. Definitely none of the children. I don't I've heard stories about my parents being hardcore, but I don't know who it was. I don't know who's like, who was more vicious because I don't know they both have some they both have some crazy stories. So I would say my dad because he has the craziest stories. M hmm. It was some of the stuff he told me. I'm like, yo, that you're lying, like this is not He was like no, like I'm being so real. I'm like okay, Like there would be some crazy stories that held me. But I would definitely like if I was ever playing in his prime or just like you know, when he was younger, he might have tore me up. I'm a little too nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're going with him? Yeah, Okay, who's more likely to get too competitive?
Speaker 2: It might be my mom. That's definitely my mom.
Speaker 3: I can see that she's serious.
Speaker 2: She really about that. She she ain't afraid of She's not afraid. No smoke, no smoke, no smoke exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, who's more likely to go viral?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I know who i'd pick.
Speaker 2: Who Papa, Yeah, that boy. Everything everything. I'll be saying at the game. I'll be sitting at the game and then like it's just like like I'll see this kind of look his phone is taking a picture of me. I'm like, Papa, bro, the what are we doing. I'm like, all right, Papa, all right, all right, take your picture. But he he posted I love like, I love that, Like he enjoys the games and like the fan base as well. He's like, wow, this is beautiful, Like I never would have thought this ever happened me. So he's definitely that's a good choice. That's a good choice.
Speaker 3: What about Are you going with that choice too? Or who you got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go with him. I'm gonna go with him. He's turning into a social media theme.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan, I'm a subscribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he's definitely a good time.
Speaker 3: Who's more likely to cry during a movie?
Speaker 2: Gosh, it might be me, It might be me. It depends on it depends on what kind of movie it is, Like like the ESPN thing, Like, I don't know if it's consider a movie, but like I feel like everyone should have shed a tear. That was definitely it was definitely a good story. But m hmm a sad movie, it would definitely have to be me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm a little emotional.
Speaker 3: Okay. Who's more likely to hold a grudge?
Speaker 2: Oh? Grudge?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can it be a tie? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, my parents, we're gonna move on quickly. Yeah, more likely to lose their phone.
Speaker 2: What you mean lose like misplace it or like get it taken.
Speaker 3: You are so funny.
Speaker 2: I cannot because me and John definitely tied for getting our phones taken the most, like but like misplacing it. It probably be me Yo yo's and John d one get in trouble type of people. Okay, you know me and John we once one summer had to We made a deal. It was cicada season. I don't know if you know what those are, but they're like the bugs that fly around. They make that loud noise. Yeah, we end up eating those to get our phone own bags. I don't even know how we lost our phone in the first place, but it was like we had to eat that to get our phone back. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to move on from that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not why how we we We've done some questionable things like we are you go up and be like if I eat this right now, John, John did it first, and I was like, you know what, if I up him, I'll get my phone back to And I was like John a like like I'll eat I'll eat ten. I was like, I need that phone back.
Speaker 3: I know that system going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm not strong. Mm hmmm, uh okay, but yeah, we did some we do we do some questionable things. It's definitely definitely questionable.
Speaker 3: Who's more likely to give the best advice?
Speaker 2: I have no clue, you know, I don't. No, I don't really be having those locked in conversations with him. Sometimes I would say, I would say my mom. I mean, my dad's usually teaching me the lessons most of the time, because I'd be I'd be a knucklehead. But my mom definitely likes to sit down and just talk to talking to Yeah, you know, uh, you know, I'll have to go go with her. She's she's a little is a what an EmPATH like when you feels Yeah, she definitely she definitely likes to sit you down and just come what you would like with a smooth voice and talking to it. So you know, I'm gonna put her put her in that position.
Speaker 3: So okay, mm hmm, all right, last one, who's most likely or who's more likely to win a game show?
Speaker 2: Game show? That it depends on the game show, Like it's like trivia. We're talking like American Ninja Warrior, Is that even a game show. Yeah, for sure, we have to come exactly to wink.
Speaker 1: Let's do to one trivia Who's most likely? Yeah, yeah, who's more likely to win a trivia game?
Speaker 2: It's definitely Honestly, I would say John John was the most random fact. Sometimes I love that he will be in the middle of the conversation, he'll drop something crazy on us. I'll be like.
Speaker 3: Crazy, but talking about he just drops random.
Speaker 2: Facts, like he knows when he was young, he used to be like he would know like maps, like on the back of his hand. He would draw him out to like it was crazy, and like he is surprisingly very smart. I mean, I'll be down him sometimes smart, but he he is smart. He is smart.
Speaker 3: He's a older John joh oh, you know, baby, I.
Speaker 2: Just look old, don't. We don't have to Why didn't we have to go there? Since I was a freshman in high school?
Speaker 3: Yill like, yeah, you stood a baby? Okay. So if it was a Ninja Warrior show, who would win?
Speaker 2: Probably actually easy, She's strong.
Speaker 3: That would be I would love to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting like people from different spheares competing in a Ninja Warrior type competition, that'd be kind of fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like an Olympic sports Yeah, from.
Speaker 3: Wherever they're all competing on the ninja.
Speaker 1: Like, we'll get some tennis players, we'll get some basketball players, some football players and they listen.
Speaker 3: If y'all hear this thing, I'll turned this into the show. Y'all let me host it.
Speaker 2: Both of us. Ever, my goodness, tear that up.
Speaker 3: Great energy?
Speaker 1: All right, So that wraps up our who's more likely to fud family edition?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to move on to our final funning game? Is our What the fud of the week is? Something that happened this week that made you say, what the fun? I'll tell you my what the fun?
Speaker 3: You got to think? What the fun of the week is?
Speaker 1: The women's ice hockey team Wisconsin won the national championship and it's Layla Laila Edwards.
Speaker 3: She also won with the Olympic team in hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she won with her college crazy, Definitely, that's fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, that's that's actually insane. Honestly, I don't follow women's hockey much like that, so I don't really know what teams are good and stuff like that, but I know.
Speaker 3: Like she's good. So wherever she goes, I'm a new fan.
Speaker 2: I mean she was.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: No, I don't even want to know what she was doing.
Speaker 1: She coat obviously two players on Wisconsin from Yeah, the other one is Caroline Harvey.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Yeah, they stacked and you're just giving belt, just give it a belt to countries and colleges here.
Speaker 2: Just that's crazy. I that's actually that's insane.
Speaker 3: I mean that could be our with the fun of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, shoot, but I mean I have nothing. I've been so chronically offline.
Speaker 1: That's all right, h the week is you've been chronically offline when you usually do scrowcro I know.
Speaker 2: I mean me and as have this running joke so like for the last two years after they beat a team in the NCUB tournament, I'm like, do what one of the players on the losing team, and so they just they I just posted one for ut so.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean I saw that. That's yeah, that's what the fun. That is, what the fun? Why you sat there?
Speaker 2: I know, well I didn't thing. I don't know, but that was that. That's the first thing that came in mindrol. But I know, I just I do it for troll like and someone actually someone last year I think it was. One of the USC players said like they take talk more, sister, and was like, bro, what is your brother doing? So you know, I just I go on through like I just that's all I do. I trouble. So we got to Syracuse today so we won't see.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. All right, Jose, is there anything else you want to tell the people?
Speaker 2: No, peace and love to everyone. Thank you for tuning in. Men and Shanti had a great time talking, and I hope you guys had a great time listening.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much for joining us. Jose.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, hopefully I can come back on here and you know, get a little outday. I don't know how how long this will, but you know it'll be. You know, it's my one time. Hopefully I get another time. But it was great. It was great being here.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for tuning in to putter around and find out with Jose.
Speaker 2: Big ups.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to rate, review.
Speaker 1: And subscribe to futt around and find out wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Bow all right, that is a wrap on today's episode. Thank you guys so much for tuning in today. Don't forget to rate, review and subscribe to Fight Around and find Out.
Speaker 3: Wherever you get your.
Speaker 4: Podcasts, we will well, Ashante, my family will see you next week, and I'll see you guys in April. Futt Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media. Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Peyton, Charlot Sumter Brugette, and Stephen Curry. Co executive producer is Klena Maria Cutney. Producers are Mike Costarelli, Grace Views and Mackenzie fitzpatri and co producers are Kurt Redmand, Maya Howard and Jack N Shanninger. This podcast guest is edited by Mike Coscarelli and hosted by me Aisy Fudd and a Shaanty Plummer