Speaker 1: How many times does this happen to you? You're on a date and they seem like they have everything you've always wanted. It's the Jewble Show. They're the right height, the girth of their midsection is just perfect, perfect girth, you don't find that often. And they've got just the right amount of teeth. Oh yeah, they have everything you've ever wanted. And then they order a drink at the restaurant and proceed to pour it in the sippy cup they take with them everywhere because they only drink liquids out of a sippy cup.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything, so you have no choice put to end things?
Speaker 1: Well, the trend is going viral of people sharing the pettiest reasons they couldn't date somebody, and the answers are hilarious. Yes, Also, what's the pettiest reason you couldn't date someone? Call us up eight eight eight three four three one eight eight eight three four three one six one text in four one o six one and we'll go over the pettiest reasons people have broken up with someone right after this, It's the Jewble Show. I once broke up with a guy because he was short and I couldn't wear heels. Around and without looking like his mom. Text message. We just got in at four to one six one because the trend is going viral of people sharing the pettiest reasons that they couldn't date. Somebody said, you will show tell us yours eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. Text in four to one oh six one and we'll go over some of the pettiest reasons that somebody couldn't break couldn't date somebody one says they had a Velcrow wallet.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stand it. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Velcrow wallet does give off very teenage vibes, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, But I kind of enjoy them. What why, I don't know. The velcro and they pulling apart in a little more, you know that noise, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it's different for girls. That is, like, if a girl had a Velcrow wallet, I don't think I'd care. But if I see a guy with a Volker wallet, I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: I once made a duct tape ballet when I was in elementary school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine being on a date now, Victoria and they pull out a duct tape wallet.
Speaker 5: I'd be like Amy was going to store, you.
Speaker 1: Pull out your matching one, and he's like, look, we're going over a trend that's going viral of people showing the pettiest reasons that they stopped talking to somebody. One says I once received a topless picture from a guy I was dating at the time. Below the picture, he typed, this is called pure strength and force, kitty. It says, I don't know what's worse how he flexed his muscles, which is very cringey, or the message he sent or the fact that he called me kitty.
Speaker 6: That's very understandable. Yes, this is called strength and your strength and force kitty. My goodness, ye.
Speaker 1: Hey, blythe Hey, what's the pettiest reason you stopped talking to somebody?
Speaker 7: Well, I was just going.
Speaker 8: To tell you about this.
Speaker 7: I was in a pretty long relationship with my with a guy, and the thing that really bugged me was he he when he ate, he was like smack his lips together, always chewed with his mouth open, and it just and sometimes like stuck on his finger in the band and it just I just like my skin started crawling. At first, you know, I don't really care. It's kind of cute. And then I just couldn't even be at a meal with him. And I mean, if finally we were at a restaurant, a really nice restaurant, he was instead of using the napkin, he was just flicking his fingers and topping.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I couldn't take it. And I was like, listen, you've got it. You know, it's really gross what you're doing. You're cut in your mouth. And he turned the whole thing over around to me and he was like, listen, babe, I'm really sick of your complaining. I've been thinking about this for a long time. This is not working. Turned it around with he's breaking up with me, which was kind of relief.
Speaker 10: Because I think I was right.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, you're like, wait, it's like, you can't fire me. I quit.
Speaker 1: D three one, text in four one O six one. What's the pettiest reason that you've stopped talking? Stopped talking to somebody? One says I went out with this girl and on our second date she ate her peas one pee at a time, one at a time. That must have been a long day. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: She just wanted to save her the moment. Yes, you know, it takes a small bite eating habits really are something people pay attention to a lot.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, if I hear what's going on in your mouth, I can't even be your friend.
Speaker 3: I got my gun. I'm done with it.
Speaker 4: There is my daughter the other day. We were in a restaurant and she goes and just to be funny, I was like no, and I just stared her down. She's like, sorry, dad, what's the pettiest reason you've stopped talking to somebody?
Speaker 1: Somebody texted in at four one to six one and says, my ex girlfriend was too good of a baker and it was making me fat.
Speaker 2: Hashtag no self control.
Speaker 1: So at least you realize that's on you, Like, it wasn't a trade of hers that was bad. You couldn't control yourself around the food she made. I'm sorry, you're just too good of a baker.
Speaker 3: I have to read you so mad. It's not you, it's my raceline.
Speaker 1: We're going over a trend that is going viral of people sharing the petty reasons that they stopped dating.
Speaker 2: Somebody.
Speaker 1: One says I asked them how they were doing, and they said, hashtag blessed.
Speaker 3: That was it out loud?
Speaker 1: That Yeah, they said I'm hashtag blessed right now single. Yeah, that's what you are. Pay Courtney. Hey, what's the pettiest reason you've broke up with somebody?
Speaker 7: So I went on that first date with a guy and we were walking into the movies.
Speaker 10: He didn't hold the door for me, and it almost hit me in the face.
Speaker 8: Valid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's valid. Valid.
Speaker 1: Texting calls up eight and eight three four three one one. What's the pettiest reason that you've stocked stopped talking to somebody? One person said that I absolutely loved this girl that I was dating. She had the same name as my mom.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I've done that before. What Yeah, dated somebody with the same name as my mom with Debbie? Is it Deborah? Did you call her? I called her Debbie and deb sometimes, which is what people call her mother sometimes mommy. And she was like ten years older than me at the time too.
Speaker 3: So it all felt really weird.
Speaker 1: I did it for fun, like I was like, this is kind of funny, like it's like I'm dating my mom, And then it just got weird and I was like, yeah, I'm sorry, deb I'm not gonna work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's another jubile phone frame, same mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is pe Deakin's assistant to the president of the home owners Association.
Speaker 3: I was looking for Kim.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: Howdy Cam, how are you today?
Speaker 9: I'm all right. What's the reason for the call?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you heard, but I am the assistant to the president of the homeowners Association here and I'm currently on your property because I noticed some things while I was headed out the door today and I needed to discuss them with you.
Speaker 2: Quite a few violations.
Speaker 9: You're on my property? WHOA what do you mean you're my property?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, what that means is that your house would be the property and I am currently.
Speaker 9: On Okay, right, what's the problem?
Speaker 2: Well, we started decorating for Halloween and.
Speaker 9: We yep, you did.
Speaker 8: M h.
Speaker 13: Why is that a problem that we've decorated our house for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not so much of a problem, is it, because you did do it in the right time frame. But it is the decorations that are the problem. Let's start with the punkin infractions.
Speaker 9: What do you mean in fractions? What are you even talking?
Speaker 3: Quite a few punkin and actions.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, they're called pumpkins.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 9: But what right? Okay, sure, but what's the infraction.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just start with your pumpkins.
Speaker 13: We didn't get any notice about this, okay, well, no notice.
Speaker 1: You do have guidelines from us that you get every single year, and it's not my fault if you didn't read them. So I did a walk through, did to walk through? Did a walk through? Did a walk through of your decorations? And your punkins need to be three feet from any walkways. I got out my measuring tape this morning.
Speaker 9: And why why is the question? Why do they have to be three feet from any walkway?
Speaker 1: That it is our rule. It's for safety reasons. And your pumpkins are two feet nine inches from the walkway, So that is not three feet, is it? And that's a five hundred dollars fine per inch? And the punkins are also carved. You also carved the pumpkins.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what people do or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you haven't looked around the community, but we do not carve punkins here anymore.
Speaker 2: It's a fire hazard because people put.
Speaker 9: Plenty of my neighbors their pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Oh and I'll be making my rounds to them as well, because I am shocked at the amount of punkins that are carved in this neighborhood and we cannot have that because all but.
Speaker 9: Because it's literally Halloween.
Speaker 1: Bro putting a candle in those to light them up as a fire hazard, and it also promotes punkin violence and we do not promote that here in that Oh, because you're taking.
Speaker 2: A knife and cutting the punkin for.
Speaker 9: Our own amazable pumpkin.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's a punk you spell it pu mp ki n it's called a pump punkin.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're going to.
Speaker 13: Walk around on people's properties and throw fines all over the blaze.
Speaker 9: You might want to know how to spell and pronounce the word.
Speaker 8: I do know.
Speaker 9: Hell, they can't be hurt by knives.
Speaker 2: They are gores.
Speaker 9: Promote any kind of violin.
Speaker 1: Well, as far as we're concerned at the Home Association, punkins have feelings too, and we do not want our residents cutting pumpkins.
Speaker 9: You, sir, are a di Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I could find you, I guess for foul language, but I'm not going to do that. I'm just gonna go ahead and stick with the punkin.
Speaker 9: Fine, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick with it.
Speaker 13: M Okay, you know what, I'm not getting a fine. That's it, and stop saying pumpkins.
Speaker 3: It's not a punk, But I don't know what else I should call him.
Speaker 9: You and p kay I n s.
Speaker 2: Pumpkins, punkins, the pumpkins punkins.
Speaker 13: You're worried about their feelings, then you should know how to say it.
Speaker 1: Pund pumpkins, pumpkins, enough pumpkins, yes, no, yes, Oh.
Speaker 13: My god, I've literally I've had it up here. They're called pumpkins, pumpkins. I'm not paying a fine and.
Speaker 9: That's probably not legal, so go learn how to say pumpkin, punkin, No pumpkin, tompkins, pumpkin.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, then I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: This is actually Jewbil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband say you up.
Speaker 3: What it's a joke.
Speaker 9: My god, I'm going they literally kill him.
Speaker 1: He said, you just decorated your house for Halloween. You guys have a homeowners association. You want to mess with you?
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, if you would have said punk one more time, I was probably gonna have a heart.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks.
Speaker 2: So I'm Vernina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: Dodgers Yankees World Series starts on Friday, and it's the first time those two teams are matching up against each other in over four decades. Really, yeah, so it's a big deal. The interesting part is how much it's going to cost you for a ticket if you're trying to be at one of these games. So the ones in LA, the tickets are about twelve hundred dollars. Whoa but over that? And then if you when you go to New York when they move over, it's going to cost you even more. So you got that kind of cash, and you're trying to be at the Fall Classic. No, no, do that lot. Honestly, being at a World Series is a dream of mine. But there's no way I'm ever going to have that money to buy a ticket. So what's the backup plan? I went to your Aworld Series on accidental.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, a friend of mine invited me to I lived in Los Angeles at the time, invited me out to a Dodgers game.
Speaker 2: It turns out it was the World Series.
Speaker 1: World You didn't even know because I don't follow sports. For the Vegas Baseball games, you could go to the veggas. That was the game that it went like ten hours. I was just exhausted. I don't care about sports. I just went to hairing.
Speaker 2: We've been there for ten hours, Like this is amazing.
Speaker 3: Ten hours straight. I was like, I'm going home. You know every single person in that place is loaded or friends with somebody. That's totally Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was the friend.
Speaker 3: I'll ever get tickets and you want a plus one, I'll be there. On the opposite side, Target is looking out for you. They're cutting prices on more than two thousand items ahead of the holiday season. So this is exciting. When you go to Target, you may be able to get out of there under one hundred dollars. Would be a challenge, Yeah, it is a challenge. I wouldn't have anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm walking to Target for a candy bar or something before, I've got towels, I've got everything.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to spend this buch money.
Speaker 3: There's one like Guyl I have to avoid it all costs, and it's throw pillows. Oh wow, what it is about throw pillows? I always want a new one, use a new one. Yeah, and they feel so good home good sucker and Lastly, there is a man who is trending right now. He's a Florida man, of course, and he's trending because he impersonated a security guard to get into the Taylor Swift concert in Miami. Smart. Yeah. He was dressed in a suit and he was wearing one of those necklaces things that looked like he had a badge. But it turns out that he was just the driver of these women that had hired him to be there. But he had told the security He was like, no, I'm a hired security guard by these women that didn't feel safe, and they wanted me to escore the man. Why he's in custody still with a fifteen hundred dollars bon.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's like screwed. If I have to drive around with one of these shows, it's gonna be still packed. I might as well just get into. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, was he in there for before they kicked him out into the show? I don't know. He just was there wearing the stuff. It doesn't say how long he made it in. He was actually standing near the field like he was standing like a bodyguard, all stiff and stuff.
Speaker 1: You can talk your way to almost anything, almost say with enough confidence.
Speaker 3: When you get caught, you're busted. And that's what's trending.
Speaker 9: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Mark is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Dory for three years now, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry they have to come on the show this way, but what's up man? What's going on with your girlfriend? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 14: I think because she's sort of like gone mia on me, Like she hasn't resmonder than any calls or any texts. And I really know what's going on because I the last time we hang out, I went to a bar and was like regular normal, might nothing out of the blue, But now like I don't know what she's doing, so I thought you guys could help me. It's just really weird. I don't know what's going on. I haven't seen her or talk to her in days now.
Speaker 2: It's like we've been together for three years and she'd.
Speaker 14: Go and I know she's like I know she's not, like she's nothing awful happened to her because like a friend of mine like saw her.
Speaker 8: Out and so she's right.
Speaker 14: You know, she's not dead or anything, she's not sick or something like that.
Speaker 15: But yeah, have.
Speaker 3: You just like rolled up on her?
Speaker 2: This is your girlfriend of three years.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. If somebody is not talking to me that I've been with for three years, I'm going to be outside her door.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I mean it's not like.
Speaker 14: We don't have that thing where like we talk every single day, you know, but then when we hang out, we really hang out.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I thought you guys can help me.
Speaker 3: In the three years that you've been dating her, has she ever done anything like this before?
Speaker 14: No, She's like she's always been like very loyal, like reliable. That's kind of girlfriend, you know, like she shows up, you know, like she's really present.
Speaker 2: Okay, She's always there.
Speaker 10: She's always around.
Speaker 8: She's like that kind of girl. So I do a thing.
Speaker 14: I do have an idea of like who she might be with, because there's like a new guy hanging around, and like it might it might be this guy that she's seeing.
Speaker 3: Do you know the guy?
Speaker 14: Like I don't know him, but I do know that he goes bar and if she's going to that bar, then he's there, and I'm sure like if I haven't seen her, she's not answering my messages. Okay, I don't feel I can't show my face there though I'm too.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 15: I feel weird about it.
Speaker 8: Okay, but if you guys can help me out.
Speaker 14: Yeah, a friend of mine told me that he saw her at that bar, and I thought maybe if you guys could like call her and say, like, oh, we have a gift certificate for this place, and like see how she reacts.
Speaker 8: Okay, because she seems like I go there all the time. Then you know that's okay, I answer.
Speaker 1: So basically trying to find out if she goes to that bar, because if she's going to that barn.
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the bar and I don't know, offer a gift card or something, and just we'll figure out a way to find out if she's been going in there.
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man, play a song comeback, get your to catch cheeter next. If you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater. Mark is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years, Dory, might be cheating on him. We're about to see if we can help him find out if she is cheating. But first, Mark, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, So basically I've been seeing this girl for like three years.
Speaker 8: Uh, and I think.
Speaker 14: She's seeing someone else, and I thought, you guys can help me. I think she's like hangs out at it at this bar, and it's you guys can like call her up and like offer her, you know, like a gift card to this place, and she says, oh yeah, Like I basically want to catch her that she is going to this place. And she's like, she's seeing someone else, is what I think? Okay, because I've astro from the past and she's gone to this bar and she says, no, my friend has seen her there, and I know there is this other guy that goes to that bar, So okay, I think she's yeah, she's going to the bar if he's seen this other guy and she's not telling me.
Speaker 15: You ready, Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Dory?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that Hey? This is Shorble. I'm calling from bar.
Speaker 2: How are you? Oh, hey, I'm doing I know it's probably good.
Speaker 1: I know it's probably weird that I'm calling you, but uh, you've been coming in here quite a bit lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've been enjoying my time there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We get new people coming in.
Speaker 1: We try to look up their information to call him up and say thanks for checking us out.
Speaker 10: You know, Oh sure, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: I want to offer you a hundred dollars gift card for being a new customer. That's why I'm calling. Geez, get it out of your mouth.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, one hundred. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you absolutely. What do you like about our establishment?
Speaker 16: I always like to check out kind of the new the new bars in town, and I.
Speaker 10: Feel like it's a very different vibe kind of from the bars I'm used to. It's a little bit more like refined. I guess which is which is really nice? I think your drinks are really good. I like the beers you have on tap.
Speaker 16: I thank you guys have a really great vibe going on there. Really the craft's cocktails and stuff, and you know you're really good.
Speaker 10: Sorry what pose Sorry is someone there? What what was that? I said?
Speaker 15: Bull?
Speaker 9: I knew it, Dorry, it's me.
Speaker 1: You are going to you are going what, Dory, this is actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show, and this is to catch a cheater. And your boyfriend Mark is on the phone because he suspected you might be cheating.
Speaker 10: Cheating.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you're going.
Speaker 10: To you just I'm sorry, I'm sorry. He said that. He said to you guys that we were together, that like we're a couple. Yeah, no, we're not.
Speaker 8: We're not dating. I don't I have never dated him in my life.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 16: I only know Mark because I go to his bar, Like I'm a regular at his bar.
Speaker 10: What dude, this is so weird.
Speaker 8: You're accusing me.
Speaker 16: You're blasting me on the radio for cheating when we're not even We've never been a couple.
Speaker 17: You've never asked me out, we've never gone on a date, So you're super weird. Like yeah, okay, yeah, Dory, Yeah, I call these guys. I lie to the show because then even if he gets called you and get you to admit that, you're going to okay, because that's the only way I'm going to find out the truth because.
Speaker 8: I asked you and you wouldn't tell me. What is Okay, so I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 14: And you're not allowed back in my bar anymore.
Speaker 9: Wait, aren't dating?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 14: So yeah, I'm I'm the manager at and Dory used to come in. She was like our favorite customers. She would come in every week like the whole staff lover. She's like, she loves the vibe in there. She always say nice things, She's super complimentary of everyone. And then yeah, and then suddenly she just disappears.
Speaker 15: And yeah, that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 14: I allowed you guys to get her to tell the truth.
Speaker 15: I knew it.
Speaker 8: I knew it.
Speaker 15: Their main competitor, Doory. How could you I told you that?
Speaker 9: Mark?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: I literally how many times have I told you, like literally every weekend that I need fried pickles on the menu.
Speaker 10: And if you didn't put them on there, then I was going to have to like play the field and see like.
Speaker 15: Who we like?
Speaker 10: Who else is intent?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 10: But you didn't listen.
Speaker 14: Well, you don't worry about that anymore. Go enjoy, Go enjoy your pickles that I don't care anymore.
Speaker 10: I will, I absolutely will.
Speaker 14: I told you we're not putting frying pickles on the menu. It's not that kind of place, okay, Why it's.
Speaker 9: Not our vibe.
Speaker 10: The reason why I like pickleback shots, it's because alcohol and pickles go well together. People, they have a problem.
Speaker 14: No, so yeah, you and you like ranch stressing too, right, you complain about that.
Speaker 15: That's why I have in my bar.
Speaker 14: Ioli is better than ran.
Speaker 10: That's so pretentious, Like, dude, I knew you were going to.
Speaker 14: A place, So enjoy your fried pickles and your pull tabs.
Speaker 8: You're not welcome in our bar anymore.
Speaker 14: Cheater.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, I guess you got your answer. Mark, Yeah, thank you, and Dori, enjoy the fried pickles.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm gonna eat those far away from here fried pickles.
Speaker 14: Your fried pickles.
Speaker 18: The jubile shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 15: I'm tall, a large black cop.
Speaker 9: Large black cos Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 9: I mean l she means event Yeah. The biggest funny that venty.
Speaker 19: Is large is twenty large is large, exactly all is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 9: Fanti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Rameire is in a spooky game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall and Halloween and pumpkins and all that good stuff, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your.
Speaker 2: Fall decor needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shop insore Macy's dot com and call us right now if you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play. And now, let's loosen up Vicky's noodle. Yeah right, you ready for your noodle to be loosened?
Speaker 3: I think WHOA yes?
Speaker 1: I answer this quick as well. Victoria, what's a vampire's favorite fruit?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Pomegran no a nectarine?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 1: What do you call a ghost of a broken leg. They don't have any legs, a hobblin. What what do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman.
Speaker 5: Um vampire, snowman vamp snow snow vamps snow.
Speaker 2: Vampire frost sight.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Doubile Show.
Speaker 18: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macye Skiff card and we'll meet the contestant for You Versus Victoria in just a second. But if you've had a horrible roommate, make sure to hit us up in the DMS at the double Show and leave us a voice note of your worst roommate ever, because your story could make it on the air. Yeah, all right, let's be Today's contestant for you Verus Victoria, Joe.
Speaker 2: What's up, Joe?
Speaker 11: I'm doing okay, Jubile.
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm also doing okay, Joe. We're the Okay brothers.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute me and Joe. Oh it's cute. Sounds boring.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 3: We're just gonna let that keep going.
Speaker 10: I think I am all right.
Speaker 11: I think I can I can beat her, Victoria.
Speaker 2: What do you have to say to that?
Speaker 3: Well, Joe, I just had a big sip of my coffee and I'm ready to.
Speaker 9: Take you down to.
Speaker 11: Oh well, okay, Well I gopped off my son, So I think I'm really ready to go.
Speaker 3: Oh that's out of the car. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio while she's leaving, Joe. The game is played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: You ready, got it? Here we go?
Speaker 3: Your time, I'm ready starts now. What is the name of Mickey Mouse's Dog? Which artist released the hit single as it was in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Two, Oh, shoot Path.
Speaker 3: What is the name of the fictional major continent in Game of Thrones.
Speaker 15: Europe?
Speaker 3: Which movie features a song the song.
Speaker 2: Shallow shoot Path?
Speaker 3: Which TV show features a chemistry teacher turned methamphetamine manufacturer breaking dad?
Speaker 2: Right, I got that on time.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back in the studio and while she's putting her headphones on a stuff, Joe, was something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 11: Well, I like to go to comic cons, whether it's in Seattle or San Diego or New York, Hypigo across the country.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. Do you dress up?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 11: I always tell people I dress up as a volunteer, so that way I can take pictures of everybody who is.
Speaker 3: That's smart. I just went to my first comic con and met Captain America, so I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 2: You met Chris Evans, It's official character.
Speaker 8: What's the best.
Speaker 2: What's the best comic con you've been to.
Speaker 11: Joe, I'd probably say the one in San Diego, that's the big one.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, that's on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: All right, Victoria you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I've never seen Victoria stare off into the blue. She's more than I just saw her. She was just staring off into space to forget where you were. I don't know, I don't know a right Joe blank. This should be a good game for you, Joe thirty seconds since as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and you have to be Joe out to win. And Joe you can tell Victoria Whin.
Speaker 15: To go, okay, ready and go.
Speaker 3: What is the name of Mickey Mouse's dog?
Speaker 9: Clup?
Speaker 3: Uh? What he's a dog?
Speaker 9: Oh? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Cooviy wait?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 3: Which artist released the hit single as it was in twenty twenty two, Rry Styles.
Speaker 2: Literally just saw the thoughts hit you in the forehead.
Speaker 3: The name of the fictional major continent in Game of Drones, which, like which Mone, features the song shallow. So I feel like, what is happening? These are like stars born up for you? Oh and star is born? I don't know. I am so confused.
Speaker 2: She's holding her head. It's like it hurts things all right.
Speaker 6: Well, a tough game for Victoria today, What the heck?
Speaker 2: Or best game ever? Victory?
Speaker 1: I don't really know, She's not gonna remember it. Let's get the answers or your score with producer Brad. Joe got too correct and Victoria got too correct. WHOA Joe, You still won because it's congratulations you v Victoria.
Speaker 3: Dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 11: Victoria do what to be Victorious?
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, confusing day.
Speaker 3: Let's get the answers at Nina the name Mickey Mouse's dog. He's Pluto.
Speaker 2: I said Pluto, you said changed it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Iz you get out of the planet. Harry Styles did release as it was in twenty twenty two. Western Os is the major continent, the fictional major continent in Dame the film I knew that Shallow is from the movie Stars Born. And then the TV show featuring a chemistry teacher turned methom betamine manufacturer is breaking bad.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's such a good show, like a rush though.
Speaker 3: Joe. Congratulations man, Thank.
Speaker 2: You for playing, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Yep, we play you.
Speaker 1: For Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. I remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is hit us up at the Jubile Show DMS and that you can also go to the Jubilshow dot com and fill out the little form there and you can play Victoria doing okay, Tiger, Yes, I think so.
Speaker 3: I don't know what just happened. You're just staring at me. Real weird. What's up? There's a lot going on for nothing. First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Lucy is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Brandon. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if it's us why he's ghostinger, and maybe get her another day. But first, Lucy, how long has it been since you heard from Brandon?
Speaker 12: It's one week?
Speaker 3: Two weeks? Okay? Have you reached out to him? Did you try?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I did.
Speaker 10: I invited him to a game of ball, but he didn't fond.
Speaker 3: Oh no, okay, Well see if we can figure it out. I want to tell us about the date and how you guys met.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well you know how it goes. I met Brendan on the app.
Speaker 12: We talked briefly back and forth, good chemistry, before deciding to meet.
Speaker 10: Up at a local bar by us. We both like to play pool, or both got at it. So yeah, it was kind of fun.
Speaker 12: It was like a hot challenge to build some flirty chemistry, and we definitely did. We turned it into this drinking game and anytime one of us miss a shot, we would drink.
Speaker 2: You said, you guys are good. So did you end up drinking a lot? Like you know? First people are good at it like me, I would get.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you could say that we got a little hans not in like a growth way, you know. But we played a few games. We danced around, talked, kissed each other. We shared an uber holme. It was a good time. It was definitely a good time.
Speaker 3: You shared an uber home. So I went home together, so he made.
Speaker 10: Sure that I got home first. He definitely a gentleman. Yeah, he took good care of me. He's not like the other guys have dated.
Speaker 3: Did he try?
Speaker 10: No, he didn't. He was such a gentleman. I mean he had a great kiss in the car, but then when it was time to go home, he said good night and didn't even try.
Speaker 3: That's refreshing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so, I mean, as you can imagine, I was pretty excited to see him again.
Speaker 10: So yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Why do you think you're getting ghosted them?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I did have this one moment where I kind of shrieked out a little bit, not on him.
Speaker 12: But we were like having a little moment in the corner, and.
Speaker 10: The drunk girl walked by and bumped into me and she made me still my dear, all over.
Speaker 12: My brand new top. Oh, I kind of freaked out a little bit on her. I snapped, but I had like dialed it back before I went too far.
Speaker 16: I apologized to Brandon described snap like start throwing chairs.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, do you know you just did that? Or was it like we're you know, snap in.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I made like a verbal like what the you know, and just kind of I don't know.
Speaker 12: I I have been more becoming in the past, but I don't know. I didn't.
Speaker 10: I didn't think it was that big.
Speaker 8: Of a deal.
Speaker 12: And I totally apologized to Brandon for doing it. That girl was definitely a mess, Like she was not innocent, you know.
Speaker 10: Okay, So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I'm afraid that he was just like being polite in the moment and saying it was fine, and maybe I might have turned.
Speaker 8: Him off from it.
Speaker 10: It's not normal for me to do that, but when someone deserves it, you know, Okay, I'm only human, but I wanted to know that I'm not going to just freak out on him randomly like that, you know, right?
Speaker 2: Would that turn you off to you ball? It depends how it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it might turn me off now, but past.
Speaker 1: Me would have loved Yeah, especially if you turn around and freaked out on me, I'd be like, whoa hot.
Speaker 2: Oh thankfully I've learned my lesson with that though.
Speaker 15: But so it might.
Speaker 2: It might be a little bit much. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if it tells why is ghosting you?
Speaker 3: Maybe get you another date?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, thanks, you'all all right?
Speaker 1: Plus song come back, get your first day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first thing follow up. Lucy is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Brandon. So in a second we're gonna get him on the phone and see if you tell us why is ghost singer? But first, Lucy, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 10: So basically, I went out with this guy. He was super hot, super cool.
Speaker 12: We had a good time.
Speaker 10: Great chemistry.
Speaker 12: I may have snapped when a girl.
Speaker 10: Dropped her beer on me, and I'm just worried that maybe I might have scared him off from that, but I wanted to know that that's not who I am. Like, I couldn't just random with that to him.
Speaker 2: Right, Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's do it, all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go? He Hi, man, speak to Brandon please. Yeah, this is Brandon.
Speaker 16: How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jubil. I'm calling from a radio show. It's The Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Brandon, This is Nina. I'm also on the show.
Speaker 14: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: How are you what?
Speaker 1: It's a radio show, yes, and we're calling you because we do a segment that's called the first Aid follow Up. That's where if you go on a day with somebody and you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. So we got an email about you from somebody?
Speaker 15: Okay, do you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we think so too.
Speaker 2: Who do you think would email us and say that you're ghosting them?
Speaker 15: I don't know, you tell me it could It could be a couple of people.
Speaker 3: But all right, okay, this is about to get really good. Then Brandon.
Speaker 2: Her name is Lucy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Lucy, I.
Speaker 1: Remember, Okay, do you remember liking Lucy? Do you remember going on a date with her?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Man, we had a great time. Man, that was hot, smoking, I mean okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Ok So then what's the deal? She's so bombed? Where are you gone? She's snaky, mass snaky, She's sneaky.
Speaker 15: N she's sneaky. She pulls some stuff on a date. Man, that was just not cool. Like, well, we went on we had a great time, and you know, it ended up where we were in a bar having a good time. We staked out our little corner and we were actually relating to each other pretty well. So she's steely, kiss and kissy. I was into her. She was into me, I thought. And then some random dude walks up to her out of nowhere, and it's like a whistle of Lucy. I'm like, who is this clown? And she's like having small talk with him. She turns her back to me and like almost starts arguing with this guy. It doesn't introduce me, doesn't tell me what's going on, And I'm like, what is what is the deal here? What is she hiding something? She's smiling and flirting and all this stuff with this guy, and I'm like, wait a minute, whether she just kissing. Then it gets worse. We start playing pool. All of a sudden, she see a group of people I guess over the other side of room with this guy. She walks over to him and just starts hanging out with him, like she came to the bar with them. I'm like, we just got done tessing patting in the corner, and now you're over here with a whole nother group. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: Did you ask her?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 21: And she apologized, and she's like, Oh, it's just somebody I used to hang out with. You know, it's no big deal. But it just sounded weird, you know, the whole thing just it just didn't feel right. She was way too mysterious, and you know, I was waiting for her to even take me over there, to introduce me to these people, but it didn't happen. I wasn't even upset about that. I mean, you know, things happened, but she was gone like fifteen twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: That's a long time.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's hugging and laughing with these people.
Speaker 9: With a vettern like she's trying to block me out.
Speaker 15: I'm like, sounds sneaky, reminded me of an X. I was chucked up.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us, and now I'll let you know that Lucy is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 15: Oh thanks, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of you guys, you know Lucy.
Speaker 12: Hey, Yeah, Hi Brandon, whatta.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, Yeah, I love Okay.
Speaker 12: One, I don't think I was gone for that long. And two, that was so unbelievably awkward for me. I did not think that these people are going to show up there. These are people that I like, know and I'm trying to kind of like fizzle out, and so it was super awkward for me. And I did not want to introduce you to these people, like I didn't want to mix that.
Speaker 15: You know, I do what she's saying. It's just that's the only true part about what you just said is you didn't think because you didn't take me into consideration at all. You left me hanging. And I mean I just watched you have a beer poured all over. Obviously I'm kind of into you if I'm still sticking around.
Speaker 12: Okay, I mean, I definitely did not think it was a big deal.
Speaker 10: We were just talking. I mean, if you hadn't seen some people.
Speaker 12: That you knew and you were talking to them, I wouldn't be so sensitive about it.
Speaker 15: Well, let's slip the script. Let's say that I take you out, and I leave you somewhere and I go to talk to a bunch of girls that I know, and then I come back and say, Hey, it's no big deal. These are just some girls that I know. How would you feel about that?
Speaker 12: If I'm being like completely transparent and honest with you. That guy was my egg, and I really don't think that there was any world where you two needed to be like talking and meeting each other and whatever. And so like with all of our old friends there it was like wed for me and awkward, and so I wanted to just kind of like be like what's up, but also.
Speaker 10: Not mix y'all together.
Speaker 12: You know, I'm trying to fizzle that out. I'm trying to get away for each I think that you're a great guy.
Speaker 10: I really like you, and I did not at all want you involved in that.
Speaker 15: It just sounds sneaky. And you want to talk about being uncomfortable, I'm.
Speaker 22: On the radio.
Speaker 3: It was just telling you the truth.
Speaker 15: I'm on the radio. What if your guys listening to.
Speaker 10: It, Well, I guess he knows that I'm not interested anymore.
Speaker 15: Then I'm just saying the whole thing sounded shady to me. That was why, that was why I ghosted you. I don't even know what to say at this point. I'm just kind of confused. Where do we go from here?
Speaker 3: Well, it's flipped again, Brandon. What if your ex girlfriend showed up and you were with Lucy?
Speaker 15: What do you do introduce them?
Speaker 2: Do you you would introduce them?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's my ex girlfriend. The way Lucy looks. If you met my ex girlfriend, oh, I would definitely introduce him.
Speaker 12: I don't know, man, I definitely hope to be a different person. I did not want that those stories like coming to you. I'd much rather just like ease into this thing with you.
Speaker 3: Brandon.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go on another day with Lucy? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 15: I mean, it's just funny that you think I couldn't handle that, so in a public situation, you just decided that now I couldn't handle it. I'm gonna ease into it. I don't know you know what. Anybody can make a mistakes. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, Okay, got another date, Lucy, All right, let's go.
Speaker 8: Let's do it.
Speaker 15: I'll probably go somewhere and not bump into your ex.
Speaker 10: You know that sounds like a plan to meet please.
Speaker 9: Jubele's first date follow up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of disturbing that it's a video of Halloween decorations from the nineties and how much lamer they were then.
Speaker 2: Now those are the scary sounds that they used.
Speaker 19: Well, I said, peaceful, so funny, wow, goblin, no reason the planet than I thought it was running.
Speaker 1: But we'll check in with the Jubil Show and see what's going on in our lives right after this.
Speaker 3: Again, your heart is.
Speaker 22: True, your balang, the down right, everyone just a little.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me, and the cod detached would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewel Show is no different. Why it's the Jewel Show with your drunkend Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez Hey, and who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask you for pet tiny horse little nay X, and sleep in our guest room for a.
Speaker 2: Few days because their parents are being lame.
Speaker 1: Our social media producer Gabby little.
Speaker 2: Nax is a good name for a tiny horse.
Speaker 3: Myself John Gabby.
Speaker 2: Also our producer Brad. He's a dad.
Speaker 3: Hey there, Tiger, And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewel and this is the Jewel Show and this is the time of week where we check in with the show and see.
Speaker 2: What's going on in our lives. Nina was up with you this week?
Speaker 3: Well, this might be kind of a therapy session. I'm not sure if I'm a psychopath. And I say that because figure I've been highly stressed lately. It's been a very difficult week and it's only halfway through. But so I find myself feeling better at night by watching true crimes. And we have talked about this before, but I'm serious, Like the gorrier the better, the better I feel. I was watching like night Hunter last night and it's just about this crazy movie all these people getting kidnapped and locked up and all this stuff, and I'm like, oh, tell me more. So I came in today and I'm like, is there something wrong with we? Like when I get stressed out, I want to see people torture. Something doesn't sit right there?
Speaker 2: So what does that mean now it's stressing you?
Speaker 3: How more that you enjoyed it?
Speaker 9: Kind of Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Probably not?
Speaker 4: And I think you should talk to a doctor about this, maybe a psychologist.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not the only ones that does make me feel better, but like, what the heck is this about?
Speaker 2: Do you want a real answer?
Speaker 3: How do you do? You do?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 2: What kind of joy are we talking about? When you watch it?
Speaker 1: You know, like do you want to skip down the halls and you see people do that?
Speaker 2: Or just an escape?
Speaker 3: I think it's a different kind of stress, so like I feel the stress in a different part of my body. Right, it's a transfer of stress and it makes me feel good, Like it almost hurts so good.
Speaker 4: It's like that old joke R like, oh my arm hurts and someone kicks you in the leg and you're like, oh my leg, Like see that arm doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: You're like, hey, I've got a stress a week, but not nearly as stressful as that.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm glad we talked to that escape is I'm not a psychopathy?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 6: I didn't say that, Victoria, what's up.
Speaker 2: With you this week?
Speaker 5: Well, I actually have a question, and that is, where does one by a fire extinguisher?
Speaker 3: Why hear me out?
Speaker 5: Okay, she's all because I was laying in bed last night trying to go to bed early, like trying to get to work on time. But the issue with that is that I'm just laying in bed with a lot of thoughts in my head. So I was like, I want to make cookies tomorrow. So I wanted to make cookies. So I was like, oh my gosh, what's making happens with the cookies and they end up on fire?
Speaker 3: What am I going to do? I was like, Oh my gosh, I'll throw my tortilla blanket on it, ha ha ha. And I'm like, Victor, that's dumb, Like that will burn.
Speaker 1: This is the conversation that you're having in your head before you go into bed. Yeah, I want to make cookies, but what do I do if they start the house down? You need to wash the tea.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what to do, and I was like, Victoria, I just use a fire extinguisher. And I'm like, oh my gosh, I don't have a fire extinguisher, Like what do I do now? And I was like, you do I need to go buy one, And I'm like, Victoire, it's like ten o'clock at night, absolutely not. So then, yeah, I don't want to do you one in the hallway of your apartment building because generally in apartment buildings they do have one on every floor. They don't normally look around my apartment building, but I haven't seen one yet.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you made cookies, Victoria?
Speaker 23: Great question, Wow's been a while. I think the last time my roommate when I had one of those, made one and made them all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wouldn't make them until I'm more confident in my cookie making ability up late at night going like.
Speaker 3: I need a fire extinguisher.
Speaker 2: Blow up.
Speaker 4: When I think of making cookies, my first son.
Speaker 3: Is those are going to taste great?
Speaker 4: Yeah, surely it was likely going to catch on fire, just in case.
Speaker 3: You got to think of all the possibilities. I can't throw water on it. I'm like, you need a fire extinguisher, and I'm like, I don't even have one of those like, what if I had a candlelight and most of my cat knocks it over? Then what I want to do? We're still spiraling. You're very concerned about your place catching on fire. I don't know why you have insurance.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, look, everybody, it's it's our social media director, Gabby stopping by.
Speaker 2: What's up, Dabby?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 18: I'm good?
Speaker 2: What's going on with you this week?
Speaker 24: I went to October Fest a couple of weeks ago with my husband and our two roommates, and and one of our roommates stayed out later. We all shared a hotel room by the way. One of them stayed out later and the rest of us. So I'm snoozing, having a good time, and all of a sudden, he's parading through the room at like four in the morning's being really loud, and I'm like, what the heck's happening.
Speaker 3: I look up and there's like three random women, and.
Speaker 23: I'm like, where are these people?
Speaker 3: Where did these women come from? And then they leave? I asked him in the morning.
Speaker 24: I guess he was walking home and those girls just needed to pee, so he let them use our our bathroom.
Speaker 3: I was just like bro, I get it down the hall, like, look at what I did? Everybody, I.
Speaker 2: Was up with you this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been debating, like I kind of kind of like Victoria a rabbit hole. Sometimes I go what would happen if blank? And I'll I was like, what if I want my job tomorrow? And I was like, I could be a garbage man. And then I went down a whole rabbit hole there and I was like, what's that training like? And then I realized they just you just pick it up as you go.
Speaker 15: You too.
Speaker 2: I was going to do a roof joke, but it'd be over your head.
Speaker 3: What's going on with here?
Speaker 2: Not much.
Speaker 1: If anybody wants to watch my Doberman, mister Peeves for about who knows how long, just hit me up. Also, I don't have I'm going to be homeless pretty soon, so that's fine.
Speaker 4: Wait back, just a smidche here, would you say watch your doberman, mister Peeves?
Speaker 2: You mean literally like baby sit your dog? Yeah, for months at a time.
Speaker 6: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm squatting in my own house right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like a squatter. Why I'm getting my house ready to sell.
Speaker 1: And they came in and they had to do all the repairs and like put a new carpet in and everything, and they took all the furniture out, and they had an organizer come in and pack all my stuff in the garage. I have currently in my house a couch and a blanket that I found, and I set my computer up in the kitchen and that's it. A spoon, a fork, and a tea cup. It's just empty. They're getting it ready. They painted, they did all this stuff to get ready to sell it. What Yeah, And then I just found out that they're going to be staging it to sell, so they putting the furniture in there that the staging furniture for that they put in the house to make it look boring. They're going to put that in and I can't live there when it's there. And they want the dog gone too, because they're like it will increase sales if there's not a dog there. Right, So now I'm like, okay, I don't know where to go. No, I don't, that's why. So I'm squatting in my own house wild and it's weird. There's flies in my house all of a sudden. Oh, And I feel like that just comes with being a squatter. I don't know, I'm like a fly stuff, but there's nothing in here. Why their flies? Is it because I'm like spotting him the house?
Speaker 3: Follow you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm gonna move into my RV outside for a few weeks to see what happens.
Speaker 3: People are coming to tour the house and they look outside. Who's the guy in the RV?
Speaker 15: Does?
Speaker 4: Does he come with the place when Jubill actually needs is a place to stay that's dog friendly, I think, is really what he's asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that sign Vernina's what's trending.
Speaker 3: So people are putting apple air tags on their political signs to keep them from being sole. Really, if you didn't already know that, it is illegal in most places to steal political signs off of your neighbors and lines, it is, and you can get in trouble for it. So apparently people have been having problems with that. Whatever side you're on, it's fine except for that. People are putting those air tags on them so you can receive all of the consequences that come. I'm stealing somebody else's sorry, I mean, yeah, i'd make me mass one stole my thing, and it's like I'm gonna get you suck. It looks like a game. It's like I'm gonna get you numb. We'll get you better. Yeah, dare you to take it?
Speaker 1: So just don't just don't it's cool or get a new sign. If it's stolen, that's not fun. They can't be that expensive, can they.
Speaker 4: I think they're probably free campaign just hang them out, But I think that's besides the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, stealing's bad, and it's also don't silence me, you know, I think that's part of it. Yeah, So, okay, have you ever dropped her phone in kind of a compromising situation, like maybe in the toilet or something like that? If we but yeah, constantly, Well, this lady really dropped hers in a very compromising place because she got stuck hanging upside down in a crevice between two boulders for seven hours whoa while trying to receive her or retrieve her phone. So this is kind of a piece. Say, yeah, there is right, there actually is hours?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh isn't that woner? He cuts off his own leg? Yeah, arm arm when she cut off to get out.
Speaker 3: Thankfully, she didn't have to cut anything off. She just hung there for seven hours. But she was an Australia rock climbing and she had a couple friends with her, so at least they knew where to look for her when they realized that she wasn't meeting back up with them. So when the help came to rescue her, they had to move these boulders. One of them weighed a thousand pounds. They actually moved it just to get her phone to get her. But she did have her phone, so after all of that she ended up getting it. She had her phone.
Speaker 1: I just picture her hanging upside down from a boulder and them showing up and her going I'm a bat.
Speaker 3: Because at this point she's delirious. There's actually a picture that was taken of her that they use all of her news outlets, and all you see are her little feet, bare feet popping out of these.
Speaker 4: Terrifying If I dropped my phone into a crevice, I'd be like moving on.
Speaker 3: It's probably the right thing to get a new phone, the right thing to do. And lastly, scurvy is making a comeback.
Speaker 1: Survy enough with the throwback stuff we need to bring back scurvy.
Speaker 3: Scurvy is a nutritional illness that was once synonymous with ancient sailors, so it used to pop up all the time with like pirates are and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: A lack of vitamin C.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it is. It's a lack of vitamin C.
Speaker 2: Kid, I thought I had scurvy.
Speaker 1: That's why I know that I have no idea. I have a lot of anxiety, and I always think that I have like horrible diseases.
Speaker 2: So I learned a lot about scurvy.
Speaker 3: That's a few weeks.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, I was convinced I had scurvy. And then I started just eating a bunch of vitamin C.
Speaker 3: I just had a whole picture in my head.
Speaker 4: Jubil popped open the Encyclopedia Britannica and his mom bought off a door to door salesman and flipped it open to scurvy and was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, there it is. I knew that was the problem. Take your vitamin scene yeah, or just eat your oranges, whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 5: I like how they make it like just a crazy name, rather than saying you have a vitamin seed efficiency.
Speaker 2: Why are people getting scurvy anyway?
Speaker 3: Because people are not eating their veggies, their fruits and veggies and not taking vitamins and stuff.
Speaker 4: So well, or they are, but the fruits of vegetables don't have any of that in them anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, they're really committed to their pirate costume this year, Like may like start drinking some salt water so I can get really great forget high girl Halloween.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be dirty pirate Halloween.
Speaker 3: So I thought you were just say scurvy, like, that's a scary scurvy scurvy and Kirby, that's trending.
Speaker 9: Jubiles dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret. Indeed I do, well, then let's hear it.
Speaker 25: Oh so basically last Christmas, I visited my girlfriend family in Europe without my parents selling at all, and I basically said, oh, I'm too tired to go exams from school. But in reality, after exams were over, I took a flight to Europe completely paid for by me, to visit my girlfriend's.
Speaker 8: Family that they did not know about at that time.
Speaker 3: Did you communicate with them at any time while you were in Europe? And where did you say you were?
Speaker 25: I basically said that I was fill in my dorm room, but I had to buy an Eustim plan and connected to my phone numbers that my parents didn't know that I was calling from like out of the state.
Speaker 3: What do you think they would have done if they knew you were in Europe?
Speaker 25: My parents were pretty strict when I was growing up.
Speaker 15: I'm not really sure what they would have done. As I am now an adult and I had to take my own decisions.
Speaker 25: Well, I probably would have stopped paying for my internet plan.
Speaker 4: Say, you can make your own decisions if you're paying for all your own things.
Speaker 9: Okay, hold on.
Speaker 2: Are you still with the girlfriend who you visited in Europe?
Speaker 3: I am, yeah, and it worked out.
Speaker 25: Then it did work out, and I'm trying to visit her parents in d Ye.
Speaker 2: All fun.
Speaker 3: You need tell your parents now.
Speaker 8: My parents do.
Speaker 25: Know about it, but they do not know about being to going to Europe and they probably will never know, but they do know.
Speaker 8: That she.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for your dirty little secret. Aw hello, hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Yes I do, I got it.
Speaker 20: Okay. So basically, I'm a horse girl. I have six horses. One of them is my heart horse, which I call my soulmate basically, and my mom makes donuts. She's a baker basically, And the thing is, I hate them, and I really hate those donuts and so dry, and the way she fries them. I don't know what to say. So she gives me donuts and I give them to my horse, and my horse she loves them so much. And I love to give her donuts all the time. And I haven't told my mom about this because I know it would break her heart. She's kind of dramatic about things.
Speaker 2: So oh, yeah, well least the horse likes them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love them so much.
Speaker 12: It's so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the horse eating of doughnut is cute.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your little secret, of course, thank you.
Speaker 9: What's your dirty little secret?