Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amiga, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy Mobile. Okay, your plane and learning along the way. Hey, adventures trump this way.
Speaker 2: It's Pippy and Mika's of thero tritty Yay.
Speaker 1: Wow, Mika, that sunset was so colorful. Yeah, what a pretty night.
Speaker 2: Look there's just a little streak of orange left at the edge of the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty dark out. Oh, how we see.
Speaker 2: Our way back to the clubhouse. I don't worry in my jam pack. I've got a flash light. Good thinking, Mica. Whoa, what's that?
Speaker 1: Shine? The light up there? Mica? Are those birds?
Speaker 2: Most birds don't fly at night, so those must be fat? So cool?
Speaker 1: I wonder where are they going? And how can they see where they're going in the dark. Let's follow them and find out. That's a great idea. Wait are you thinking what I'm thinking? Road trip? Hey friend? Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Believe Mobile. Bell I I am hope, I owe quick, quick, put your seatbelts on, Get ready for I. We're gonna have some fun in the Flippy Mobile.
Speaker 4: Meal drive away, finding you ad benches.
Speaker 1: He'll laugh and play left file by me. I let go, I l a to follow the bats. We're gonna need to fly. I'm gonna need wings. Wait, the Blippy Mobile is ready for adventure with this is awesome. And with the Blippy Mobile super strong headlights, we can see where we're going. Yeah, and look there are the bets. Let's follow them. Here we go. Hmmm, I wonder where they're leading us? Well, we follow them. I have the perfect game. We could play What's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Hey friend, do you want to play What's outside your window?
Speaker 1: With us?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 1: You can look.
Speaker 4: Outside, close your eyes, imagine what you see?
Speaker 1: A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window? Hmmm, it's pretty dark out there.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: I see something sitting on that treetop. It's a owl?
Speaker 3: Whoo?
Speaker 1: Who to you too? Owl? What do you see outside of your window? And what sound does it make? Awesome? Uh? Mica, the bats are flying right toward the side of that hill.
Speaker 2: They're not just flying towards the hill, Blippy, they're flying into the hill.
Speaker 1: The bats are leading us into that cave. Whoa, we're in a cave, Mica. Let's hop out and have a look around with your flashlight. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it's so cool in here.
Speaker 1: The walls and ceiling are all made of rock, and some of it is super sparkly. Yeah, and look there's a river in here.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's there. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika. Nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you too. I'm Isabella Cavna. What are you doing in this cave? Isabella? I'm as foloker. Do you know what that is? Yeah? That's the sound of rock makes when you throw it in the water like this.
Speaker 5: Yes, it did sort of goesplong, Blippy, But a splunker is also a person who explores caves like me.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: This cave was formed by the.
Speaker 2: River slowly carving away the rock over millions of years.
Speaker 1: Look, here's a map of the whole cave.
Speaker 2: Oohoo. I love maps, and I have all kinds of maps here in my jampack.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maps are great.
Speaker 2: Look here deep in the cave is this huge underground Grand Chamber.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. I wish you could see it, but you can't get to it right now. Why not?
Speaker 2: The river is too high, so the only way to reach it is by going underwater. Well that's no problemental when you have the bloble. Oh great, Here, take my map and take this walkie talkie so we can communicate along the way.
Speaker 1: Thanks Isabella. I'm gonna need the propeller and duck feet propeller, dug beet, come, Grand Chamber, Here we come.
Speaker 2: Whoa, we're going so deep into.
Speaker 1: This cave, Blippy. Good look fish and.
Speaker 2: Crabs too, and they're all completely white.
Speaker 3: I'm going you two.
Speaker 1: Great, we're seeing some cool fish and crabs that are all white. Why don't they have any color?
Speaker 3: Without a flashlights and the brickomobiles headlights is completely dark in here. There's nothing to see, so they have no need for colors.
Speaker 2: If they can't see, how do they know where they're going?
Speaker 1: Great question.
Speaker 3: The crabs get around by feeling their way and the fish follow.
Speaker 1: Or no, they use their other senses. So cool, Blippy. According to the map, we should be in the Grand Chamber to the surface gooey up. Whow This place is huge. It feels like we're in a giant theater. And listen. I echo echoes are awesome.
Speaker 2: Your voice is bouncing off the cave walls and coming back to our ears, so we hear it again and again.
Speaker 1: Awesome. La la, la, la la la. You sound amazing. Blippy. Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play two? Awesome? What's that sound? Follow your ears? What do you hear?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Splash or even a rat for the sounds today?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's turn off our flashlights to make it completely dark and just listen.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds. That is the flapping wings of bats, and they're squeaking too. What do you hear? That is awesome?
Speaker 3: Wall?
Speaker 1: Why are those bats so squeaky?
Speaker 3: Then the listener order squeaks to bounce off the walls and come back to their ears. That way they can hear where the walls are even though they can't see them. Let's call whoa.
Speaker 2: There are so many ways to get around. The bats use their ears, the fish follow their noses, and the crabs feel.
Speaker 1: Their way around. Yeah, if we can't do something one way. We can always find another way, and that's great. Nocturnal nocturnal nocturnal animals.
Speaker 4: Animals sleep in the days then wake up at night two place and to get to where they need to beat bee be they use more than.
Speaker 1: To see see seed. Fishes use their nose. Crabs crawl around the cove. Bats use their ears to hear when things are need.
Speaker 2: Noc turtle nocturnal nocturnal animals.
Speaker 1: Nocturnal nocturtle nocturnal animals. Hey, Mika, we got a give Isabella her map in walkie talkie. Back right, let's go. Bye bye, fish and crabs. Hey, there's Isabella. That was amazing. Isabella, thanks for lending us your walkie talkie and map and for helping us find the Grand Chamber. No problem. Come back anytime and we'll explore some more.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, okay, fly us home, Blibby.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need wings wings confirm. It's been so much fun learning new things today. What did we learn today? It's so cool? One? Two three? Can you tell me that Keeve was awesome? And we learned that bats get around in the dark with only their ears using echo location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there are some fish that get around by smelling their way.
Speaker 1: And some crabs that navigate by feeling their way along. So cool. That was an awesome trip.
Speaker 2: I liked it all so much. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye bye bye, jump in the flippy mobiles, Coday your plane and learning along the way. Heay Adventures Trump this way. It's the bn mecause of the road trip today. This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA