Speaker 1: Hour two, Sean Hannity Show told for you it's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a.
Speaker 2: Part of the program.
Speaker 1: Well, things have been ratcheting up in the last forty eight hours with Iran and the Ayatola al Kamanie and President Trump ran threatening to continue their mass executions of protesters during its brutal crackdown nationwide. Anywhere between twenty and thirty thousand is the conventional estimate of people that have been slaughtered. But if they begin the executions, that will be in direct defiance of everything that President Trump said he's not going to tolerate, and that help is on its way, and you know, just to give you some updates here among you know, many women have been slain, moms, pregnant women among the regime's victims. As reported by The New York Post today, we have, you know, nothing but fear and loathing. But the people still stick to the streets. I go back to the videos that I've been telling you that you have been coming out of there, and it is as gruesome asd as you'd ever see. I mean, one headshot after another and a harsh response. Hundreds have been taken hostage. One interesting moment came when the Crown Prince raised a Paul Lavi, who we've had on this program. Multiple Iranian state TV channels were hacked on Sunday, amid a near total Internet shutdown of footage of the exile crown, prints and images of anti government protesters that have rock Tehran in recent weeks. That actually hacked the TV stations, which is pretty amazing. The US Navy's Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier is now headed towards Iran as these tensions now continue to escalate and the Iran now accused of killing anywhere between twenty and thirty thousand people as of now, the Uranium regime elits now allegedly, according to Scott Bessen and others the Treasury Department, they are moving millions and millions of dollars out of the country, which would be probably in the lead up to escaping themselves. All reports are that they'd head to Russia, joining US. As Goldie Gamari human rights activists, born in Iran when she was just a year old when her family fled for Canada in nineteen eighty six, seven years after another revolution to pose the Shah of Iran. She herself is a supporter of Razo Povlabby, the exiled son of the former Shah. But he has said to me he doesn't care if it's him or somebody else, but he just wants a you know, this deocracy, this tyrannical Nazi regime, to be overthrown in, these people to get out of office, that the people you know, formally obviously of Persia be able to live in freedom. And Goldie joins us. Now you made the same point I noticed on X about Barack Obama after the Iranian nuclear deal where he dumped cargo planes of cash and other currencies to try to placate the Mullas in Iran, and all they did was build out their nuclear facilities and foment terra in the entire region.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you saw my post on X. Sew that's an honor.
Speaker 1: I did it, says Barack Obama after the Iran nuclear deal August twenty fifteen, Oram will gain access to fifty six billion dollars. And you also put up on X. In case you're not watching the Iran Revolution live, here is me and my reaction to Iranian freedom fighters hacking the Islamic regime state TV. So you were aware of the hacking of State TV, which I thought was very fascinating.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Well, first of all, thank you for having me on your show. It's an honor to be here. I'm a huge, huge fan of you, and thank you for following me along on X And Yeah. So I have been broadcasting and covering the Erod Revolution because it started about three weeks ago daily, and you know, it's just it's incredibly fascinating to see what's going on. And I don't use the word fascinating lightly because of course there is a mass slaughter and a mass genocide that is going on the number of slaughtered Iranians, it's actually much more than thirty thousand, I think. I think thirty thousand, I would say is a conservative estimate at this point. What we are seeing right now is probably or not probably, it is the largest slaughter of Iranians by the Islamic dictatorship since they occupied Iran in nineteen seventy nine. But the message that Iranians and occupied Iran have been giving out, you know when they can, thanks to of course Elon Musk and Starlink, the message they've been telling us, those of us who are outside of the country is to you know, don't don't lose hope, don't let the you know, don't let the Islamic Republic make people think that we have given up. We're still on in the streets. We're still demonstrating this is the final battle. And what they're chanting sean is ino krinadad, which translates to this is the final battle will return. And so for for us, the Iranians, it's now or never, it's do or die. And all I can say is thank God that we have someone like President Trump and the US administration on our side.
Speaker 2: He really is the only hope.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't think it's an accident that Senator Lindsay Graham flew to Israel to me with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Att and Yahoo. I would imagine the Israelis know that if there's any military action, they probably will be the primary target. And you know, they have to assume that the Iranians at that point, on their way out with billions and dollars and no doubt and cash and other currency to Moscow and into the arms of Vladimir Putin, they have to anticipate that, you know, those people would be capable of going scorched earth on Israel, and they've got to be prepared for worst case scenario. So I don't think it's an accident that Senator Lindsay Graham was in Israel all weekend and meeting with the Massad Heead and meeting with Prime Minister Natsan Yahoo and apparently now is off to Davos to meet with President Trump and report back to him everything that he learned while meeting with the Israelis. Does that sound like a fair assessment to you?
Speaker 3: I absolutely, one hundred percent agree. There's a reason that Senator Lindsay Graham is there, and you're abstually correct with the earth analysis. I mean, just just look at what the brutal Mullahs are doing to Iranian people themselves. So imagine if the Mullas are capable of being that savage and that evil to unarmed Iranian citizens, of course, of course they're going to go scorched earth on everyone else as well, because they don't even have empathy for for Iranians.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a sad reality, and people are dying. You know, I've said this often on the program is that, you know, people don't win revolutions with sling shots. And when you have a regime that has been this brutal with all the human rights violations and treat women like fifth class citizens and beat them and torture them if they if they don't even cover their head properly, and you know, throw gay and lesbian people off of buildings, and it is a brutal theory, you know, theocracy. And these people take to the streets anyway, knowing that the odds are high, at their risk in their life doing so. Obviously they've just had it. And now it's a matter of, you know, does the world take notice and pay attention. The only one that seems willing to do that is President.
Speaker 3: Trump, absolutely, And you know, God's loss President Trump for that because he he he's seeing us for who we are and and he understands, he recognizes and it's it's very very interesting. I mean President Trump is a very very smart man, very intelligent person, and just the way that he's been maneuvering this entire situation. I mean President Trump is playing four D chess while you know, all these like Islamic dictators or whoever they're basically playing checkers. So not even this in in the same league here. And you know, President Trump is a winner. He wants to make sure that when the strike happens, it's you know, it's going to be successful. And so, you know, I know that there are a lot of ir Audians who are impatient or whatever the case might be. But I personally have a lot of faith in President Trump. And it just seems like the stars the stars are aligning. And even his Royal Highness, the Crown Prince jazapla leave he met with Senator Lindsay Graham I believe it was last week, and they put out a joint video message and and you know they both said make make Ron great Again.
Speaker 2: And well maybe they even had a maker ran great again. Hats.
Speaker 1: By the way, I actually have one of them signed by President Trump.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oh my gosh, that's fantastic. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I'll give it to you and you can auction it off and uh and and send the money to the people that are in need.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: How's that It's real. It's it's the real deal.
Speaker 3: Wow wow that that you know, that would be an honor. But you keep that one for now and then well we'll get a second one later maybe, but that's very very generous of you. But uh, oh my gosh, that would be that would be great. But maybe maybe a second one you keep that because I just love the fact that you have a mega hat. Maybe what you could do instead, Sean is take a photo and put it on your social media with you with your mega hat. That would be a huge, huge mood boost for your audience. And you know, that's the other thing I just wanted to say. You know, we Iranians around the world, we're going through a very very dark dark phase right now. It's with you know, the massacre and everything that's happening. But one of the one of the things that has really made us given us hope and encouragement is the love and support from people all around the world, especially those who are tuning into who have been tuning into Iran revolution life pretty much every day, and especially all the Americans. So I just wanted to also give a big shout out to all the Americans who have tuned in, who have you know, sent their love, all the Americans who are you know, singing our Iranian revolutionary songs with us, like the Peach and others. I mean, just you guys are keeping our morale up high as well. And I just cannot wait until Iran is free and that, you know, Iran and America can go back to being the natural allies that we were prior to nineteen seventy nine when this Islamic dictatorship occupy our country.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with Goldie Gamari, human rights activists. She's following the events and the protesters in Iran very very closely. Right we continue now. Goldie Gamari is a human rights activist. She's following the events on the grounding contact with people out protesting in Iran as they now fight for their freedom and you know, clinging to the hope that help is on the way from President Trump. You know, how did if you look at history because the Iotolo Komene was in France and exile, why France ever took them? I don't have took him, I don't know. And there's a whole issue of the Islamization of Europe and no go zones in certain European countries and Sharia courts in a place like Great Britain is unfathomable to me. If if you're going to allow immigration policy. I think I think it's a prerequisite, should be a prerequisite that you have assimilation, not separation. But putting all of that aside, when you look at the rest of the world world and the lack of support, I mean, how did this revolution even happen? How did this guy make it out of exile back into Iran into power and then take such control over all of society. I mean, the Persian people have such a rich history of innovation, creation, and it's just sad to see there's oppression they've lived under.
Speaker 3: So basically what happened is a long story short. It was the Communists and the Islamists who are working together to overthrow the Shaw of Iran. They put out a lot of fake news about it. Oh, the Shaw was a dictator, this and that, which could all of it completely false? However, on because this is happening in the nineteen seventies and the US star was still around. So all of these Islamists were actually funded and trained by KGB assets, and you know, even like Yaeser air Fat and the PLO which is now you know, sorry not the PLoP pl and I don't know whatever yeal terrorist groups They are. They were also funded and trained by by the Soviets as well. So what happened is was back in the nineteen seventies there was this, you know, love affair with communism at the time, and so these Communists and Islamists would put out lives and then you also have maintream media like BBC and others who even even to this day are very very anti West, very very pro gy hot they were spreading, you know, sharing that information as well. And then unfortunately what happened is Jimmy Carter. And you know, I just I know he's an American president, but Jimmy Carter is one of the most hated people by Iranians because Jimmy Carter, we call him Jimmy Carter the Trader. Instead of backing his ally the way Richard Nixon would have done, and we love Richard Sixon, by the way, instead of backing the Shaw, Jimmy Carter decided to back an Ayatola who runs around yelling death to death to America and death to Israel and all of that. So, I mean, this was a If Jimmy Carter had back to the shop, this would have never happened. But it was Jimmy Carter, his involvement that led to this, and so I just want to say it's incredibly poetic that after forty seven years of oppression, you know, because of a mistake made by the Democrats, the forty seventh President of the United States is going to help us rectify that mistake, and he's going to help us make great again.
Speaker 1: This president certainly has reasserted America's military might and put fear in the hearts of all these dictators around the world, as he should, because I believe it is the natural condition of mankind to want liberty and want freedom. Listen, Goldie, honestly keep up the good work. We will have you back. I'm going to send out a picture just on your behalf. I'll take a picture of the signed hat and put it up on X when I can appreciate your time.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with us, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Would be honored to come back anytime. God bless America.
Speaker 1: God bless America, and keep these people in Iran safe. They don't deserve die just for fighting for freedom.
Speaker 2: You can't always get what you want, but you can.
Speaker 1: Get Sean Hannity online at Hannity dot com by twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, you're going to love the technology of rapid radios dot com As a kid, we all love walkie talkies. Right now, this is on a nationwide lt network industrial strength. You don't pay a monthly fee, you don't pay a subscription fee, and when disaster strikes, communication can make the difference between chaos and safety and security. Now rapid Radio provides reliable, durable, life saving communication tools designed for any emergency situation or day to day contact with the people that are important in your life. And that means your friends, your family, that means your employees, ease, people you work with. And now, for a limited time, you can secure your peace of mind. Get up to sixty percent off emergency ready radios, no contact and by the way, no contract, rather in a whole year of service is included. Now it works. We use it here on this program. We baby James, are you listening anyway? I love my rapid radios. This way, I don't have to go jeeves pain in my neck anyway. Critical moments networks off and fail rapid radios will keep you connected. Grandma lives on the West coast, You're on the East coast. One touch of a button, Grandma, how you doing? Just check it in anything I can send your way. Want me to go on instacart, get you some food you need, any medicines I can go to and I can have the local pharmacy drop something off.
Speaker 2: Whatever you need.
Speaker 1: Anyway, don't wait until the next storm leaves you unprepared. And if you want to stay in touch with your kids and not give them a phone so they have access to the Internet, not a dumb thing to do. You can use rapid radios and you have one touch connection with your kids. Go to rapid radios dot com today. Take advantage of these exclusive savings up to sixty percent off coast to coast, and you're talking about industrial strength communication. Touch of a button, never a service fee, never a monthly fee, never a subscription fee, and you'll start saving a lot of money in the process and have one touch connection.
Speaker 2: Rapid radios dot com today.
Speaker 1: In spite of everything that happens and has happened, and all of the madness that has been unfolding, the Democrats will not stop. They will not. They will not stand down. Their rhetoric keeps getting ratcheted up. Here's Jasmine Crockett, you know Ice acting as modern days slave patrols.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna be clear about one thing. I know my good Black history. And so when I look in, I say and I will say it loud and proud, because the DH secretary had a few choice words for me. But this looks like modern day slave patrolling and they have been sanctioned by this Supreme Court. Whoever thought we would live in a country that progress looks like having a Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: This says, yes, it is.
Speaker 5: Okay to look at somebody or to listen to their accent and give permission to grab them.
Speaker 2: Not to be outdune.
Speaker 1: Jasmine Crockett, another you know lunatic in the US Congress, Congresswoman Omar refers to the ged States, meaning, oh, that sounds a lot like Reverend Wright Oh making remarks about Ice. This is what she said and a field hearing Saint Paul Minneapolis on Non Friday.
Speaker 6: It is appalling for our Republican colleagues to be okay for there to be celtitations in Ice. For American citizens, it is appalling for them to be okay for there to be checkpoints in American cities where people are asked for their papers. Both of us who.
Speaker 2: Escaped places like that.
Speaker 6: The one place where we thought we would never experience. This is the US.
Speaker 1: Congresswoman Jiapaul not to be outdone. We should not be giving a dime more to ICE or CBP without accountability. Now the whole defund ICE effort begins.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, you know ICE agents are trying and we've been scrolling murderers, rapists, kyle molesters, you name it. They're getting all of them. But here's what she said.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, there's a DHS appropriations funding build that is coming up in Congress, and I think that we should not be giving a dime more to ICE or CBP unless we have significant guardrails and accountability.
Speaker 8: Things like you have to have a judicial.
Speaker 7: Warrant for an arrest, You have to make sure that people have legitimate bond hearings and due process. These ICE in CBP agents should not be massed. There's a whole set of things that my subcommittee has drawn up and passed on to leadership and those who are negotiating the Appropriations Bill, because I think that Americans are quite horrified by what they're seeing now.
Speaker 1: Even though he has absolutely no means to do this. Now, Democrats want to shut down the government over the issue of funding ICE. I'm all for it. Is let them have that fight with the American people. Most Americans, when they learn what ICE is doing and the types of criminals that they are arresting and they're putting their lives on the line every day, they're pretty happy about it.
Speaker 2: Here's what Chris van Hollins said saying is.
Speaker 9: Unless they're significant reforms to rein in this lawless ICE operation. And there was a federal judge that just this week said that ICE agents were violating people's constitutional rights right they were preventing them from engaging in protected peaceful protest. So my views, there has to be dramatic change. I don't foresee this administration doing that at this moment, so I'm saying I won't provide any funding.
Speaker 1: And just to show you the depth of the depravity of the entire party, here's former well I guess Barack Obama's wingman, former ag Eric Holder, accusing is of being gestappo.
Speaker 4: Listen, we are witnessing the weaponization of the Department of Justice by the President and his lackeys to silence his critics and to intimidate voters. We're observing gestapo tactics by federal immigration law enforcement in Minnesota as well as around the country. You all remember the name Renee Good and you say her name, you say her name. We are experiencing unprecedented mid decade Jerryman attempts to design to disportionately disenfranchise black and brown voters as the President desperately clings to power like an insecure dictator. There is a concerted effort to resegregate America.
Speaker 1: Okay, the administration's trying to resegregate America.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: And then you have Eric Swollwell, mister Fang Fang threatening to strip ICE agents of their driver's licenses and take away their immunity. Sorry, can't do it, not in his power. Governor, No governor is a governor. Want to be listen.
Speaker 10: My message is governor to ICE agents is this. If you harm a single Californian, hire the best lawyer you can afford, because I will bring you to justice. I will use every power in the state to bring you to justice. I will take your driver's license away. If you operate in our state with a mask and an I identify.
Speaker 11: They're going to lose their immunity. They're not going to be able to drive. I will take your driver's license. Good luck walking to work. Also, I will direct law enforcement to use every power to prosecute them for battery, false imprisonment, and murder.
Speaker 1: I play all of this too for you so that you understand that these people collectively will not stand down. They don't care, and they're they're putting the lives of innocent people in jeopardy by doing this. All right, Donna, Marylyn Next Sean Hennity Show. Hey, Donna, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 12: Sean.
Speaker 8: It's been a minute, and I'm sorry about that. I've tried you, but we haven't connected yet. I want to make a point here. For years you've stated that the left and the radical Islamist we're chanting death to America. The AYA totally even admitted with regard to Butler, that we won't miss again. And I've thought about all of this. I've been tracking Goldie Gamari and her associate I'm in and also Maya TUSI on this because they've been fighting this fight Sean literally for i'd say close to twenty two days. They are so brave, they are fearless. You know, no nothing's going to stop what's coming. What's going on overseas are literally such crimes against humanity. And I just want to say, on their behalf, God bless you, Ron Javid Shah, America is wonderful. And I'm so glad you and Mark Levin are recognizing this because a lot of the media is tuned it out. So I'm so grateful that we have good people in our country that are doing the right thing for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: So I just want to listen.
Speaker 1: We've raised every question, we have allowed people with different points of view on the program, and you know, you're looking at an opportunity for change for the number one state sponsor of terror. There were people that were dead set against take it out arounds nuclear sites, and I think those people are extremely short sighted. There are people that, for whatever reason, purposely distort what the Trump doctrine is. I just don't have time for stupid And if you don't understand the need to take out the nuclear sites, if you're willing to stand by and watch tens of thousands of students, young people being slaughtered when we can do something about it. No, we can't be the world's policeman. Yes, the Trump doctrine is correct, no boots on the ground, no forever wars. I agree with all of that. Ultimately, it's going to be up to the Iranian people. But I do like a strong America that can use surgical strikes to bring about change and make the world a safer place. And I think that's in America's best interest, america first interest. And I'm just not going to get into the debate with debates with ignorant people that would, you know, sit back and allow a slaughter to occur and don't understand that a nuclear arm durant and is an existential threat to this country. I just I just don't have time for stupid to be very blunt, Donn and we love you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, don Lake ron konkom A welcome aboard, sir.
Speaker 2: How are you hey?
Speaker 12: Sean? Thanks for taking my call on this Martin Luther King Day, and I haven't talked to you since the List Your List program in twenty twenty five, So happy New Year to correct.
Speaker 2: Also happy New Year to you.
Speaker 1: And by the way, yeah, Martin Luther King, you judge people by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin. And I'll say this about doctor Martin Luther King. I got to know a lot of those those civil rights pioneers when I lived in Atlanta, and I'll never forget the first day I was on radio in Atlanta, the mayor at the time, Maynor Jackson, called me on air welcomed me to his city and he meant it, and we had a good working relationship together. And I got to know guys like Joe Lowry the SCLC, I got to know jose Williams, I got to know Andy Young, I got to you know, sometimes agree, sometimes not agree.
Speaker 2: I went to a big.
Speaker 1: Town hall meeting and it was you know big you know, they didn't like that a conservative was there. And I actually that night joined the NAACP, but got a lifetime membership.
Speaker 2: I threw my mind. I threw money on the table.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm going to join right now, but just do me one favor the next time you have an African American that, like it was at the time, Clarence Thomas had been debated. I said, you know, just because you may not agree with somebody's politics, it's not a bad thing. And it's okay if we disagree on some issues. If we live in a society now where things have advanced to the point where you know, you have a third good Marshal, you have a Clarence Thomas. You have people, whether you agree or disagree with them, that are advancing to the highest levels of government. And I kind of quieted the room when I did that.
Speaker 12: To be honest, I wish he was around today. I'd love to know what he thinks about what's going on.
Speaker 2: But my favorite was Josea Williams. He was great.
Speaker 12: Hey, listen, Sean, hats up to you forgetting a shre fanad on your show on Friday night on Hannity. Huh, he's the character who wants to abolish ice and and but all he does is smirt while demanding impeachment to Donald Trump and his administration. Uh. He was a character, and I'm glad you expose him for what he was.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Uh, that kind of went viral that we have beat down.
Speaker 2: And you know we played a little bit earlier in the program.
Speaker 1: Maybe, g Linda, you think we should play all of it in the final half hour.
Speaker 2: I mean always it is illuminating. Oh it is illuminating. Oh it is.
Speaker 1: But you know, when Linda gives me an a plus plus, I mean, isn't that what you said?
Speaker 2: An A plus plus? That is what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many more pluses I'm allowed to add before it starts to get weird, But yeah, absolutely, keep going. That's I think we should play it. All right, we'll play it in your honor? And uh and and Donal lake ron honkom is honor?
Speaker 2: How's that?
Speaker 12: John? I have one more question for you, Me and millions of Americans across the country would love to know when these anti ice demonstrators are arrested for interfering or worse, assaulting our federal agents, what's the penalty they face? Are they booked and released the same day like in New York City? What's the monetary punishment? Is it severe enough to offset what their being.
Speaker 1: If you go after a federal officer? Remember the jurisdiction under the Supremacy Clause for enforcing federal law lies with the federal government, that's why. And they cannot prosecute any federal agent if they are, you know, in the line of duty doing their work. That's why this agent is not going to be prosecuted in Minnesota. It's not going to happen. And so all these people with all these idle threats that they're going to take their driver's licenses, not let them in. It's they have no authority to do so. And if they try to stop it, good luck with that. They're going to lose. They're going to lose in the courts, and they're going to lose against Donald Trump. Really, that's simple, all right, don appreciate.
Speaker 2: It, man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one SHAW is a number you want to be a part of the program.