Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city.
Speaker 2: Way gets us, saying you a conscious will be died tell and if you want a little bang yunie, I come along.
Speaker 3: Just to be clear, Biden should not have run again. And to be even more clear, he failed this country in the most important job that he had.
Speaker 2: Did you really not have any idea that he was not fit to serve a second term? Casey, we're looking forward.
Speaker 3: We are stuck with a madman with a corrupt president in the Oval office, and we should have given ourselves a better chance to win.
Speaker 2: Fredom is back in style.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the revolution, will.
Speaker 2: Come to your city going the way I gets us and saying you a.
Speaker 3: Conscious zun.
Speaker 1: Hennity show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. I thank you Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of chatter, There is a lot of noise. There is.
Speaker 1: A lot of indications that the Israelis are planning to take out the nuclear sites of Iran. President Trump when we were in the Middle East last week was very very clear that and this is these are his words, not mine. I complain for you. But ostensibly they have two choices here and only two choices here. It's kind of like with Zielensky in that Oval office feet down, only to be matched by yesterday's feet down of the South African president. And the choices are simple. I want a Ran to prosper, I want them to do well. I want to have an agreement with him, I want to trade with him.
Speaker 2: I want to do this.
Speaker 1: However, that's not going to happen. If Iran insists on continuing to enrich uranium. There's only one reason they would enrich uranium, and that is because they want a nuclear weapon. It is really that simple.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: With the.
Speaker 1: Israel I've known Prime Minister net Yahu as long as I've known President Trump. I've known them both for three decades, and I am telling you Iran is not getting a nuclear weapon on either one of their watches.
Speaker 2: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's not in the cards if they if they don't calculate properly what the situation is that will be to their own detriment. Then the only question is will they be the nuclear sites taken out or the nuclear sites and their refineries that will bankrupt them, and that likely once the money's gone, that would result in likely result in regime change. We're not talking about, and I am one of these people.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 1: The day and age of long drawn out, protracted wars is over and must be over. We cannot allow, especially with the development of missile technology and military technology today, we can't allow our national treasure to go door to door ever again and without uparmored hum v's and stepping over or on IEDs in the hopes of quote regime change or whatever the motivation might be.
Speaker 2: We don't need to do that.
Speaker 1: I am telling you that future wars will be fought in air conditioned offices with people firing you know, weapons from afar, and that's the way the attacks are going to take place, and it will be done with overwhelming force. Now, there are some conservatives or people that claim to be conservatives, that say the president should not have any involvement in this if it happens on our on Donald Trump's watch, even though it would be Biden's fault. Well, Hannity, How do you blame this on Biden if he's non president. Biden allowed the Iranians to get rich. He allowed them to get rich because he turned a blind eye towards the sanctions that were bankrupting that country when he became president, and by doing such it allowed them. It funded the terrorism that they have been fomenting in the region. It helped them plan out October seventh with Hamas out of Gaza. They used the Kuds forces, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ARD's forces. They have been funding Isbellah, they have been funding Islamic Jiha, they have been funding the Huti rebels, and they have been firing their own rockets into Israel when people chant death to Israel, death to America, and Israel because of its proximity to these nations in the region, you know, makes them the easy target and they but the Israelis, I mean, you're not going to beat Israel in a war.
Speaker 2: They're not going to win.
Speaker 1: Israel is winning the war, and Israel will remove Hamas from Gaza and at some point they'll become an opportunity. I don't think President Trump is wrong and saying, you know, there's a lot of prime real estate. I believe it's along the Mediterranean, correct me if I'm wrong. My map skills here, Linda, where they could develop Gaza into a beautiful resortfe place. One of the things that really stood out when I was in Katar and Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi and the UAE is the amount these cities are modern. They're like the most modern, clean American cities, I mean, with great architecture.
Speaker 2: Especially.
Speaker 1: I would say when we were in Doha, maybe the nicest city in large part. I like it because I'd prefer an area that is on the ocean, on the water, versus, you know, an arid desert, which is a little difficult to adjust to. But I think all of these nations too are sick and tired and of Iranian. They don't want Iranian hegemony in the region. They don't want a nuclear armed Iran. I think the only thing that is holding these nations back at this moment in history. Doesn't mean they haven't made mistakes, doesn't mean they have turned a blind eye towards radicalism, doesn't doesn't take away their complicity in past acts. I'm not going through their entire hit. I'm saying at this moment of time. The way things seem to be a lining up or lining up is that they want relationships based on peace and they want this conflict to end. I think they understand that Israel is going nowhere and that this has to end in radicalism has to be purged. And that's every country. That's Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, all of the Gulf states, they all understand the same thing and they all know the real existential threat is the number one state sponsor of terror, which is Iroan. A sad story about the two Israeli embassy staffers gunned down last night by a suspect shouting free, Free Palestine after being arrested inside the Capital Jewish Museum in DC. Metropolitan Police said officers took Elias Rodriguez of Chicago into custody after the deadly shooting. The Israeli Foreign Minister identified the victims to the Associated Press. I mean it's just so sad, official say the suspect scene pacing back and forth outside the Capitol Jewish Museum, which was hosting the event just prior to the shooting.
Speaker 2: I mean that this has to stop.
Speaker 1: Pam Bondi leaving open the door to seek the death penalty in this particular shooting. FBI director Cash Patel called this Jewish museum shooting an act of terrorism. And what we know about this guy Rodriguez, this was in the New York Post. You know, apparently had suspected was a suspected terrorist buster for doing this has ties to the radical left wing group according to The New York Post, that spearheaded Black Lives Matter protests and fiercely advocating on behalf of quote the Palestinians when we saw the disaster, that was the commencement I guess address if you want to call it. It got interrupted the whole time at Columbia.
Speaker 2: I mean it is. It is sad.
Speaker 1: I know more parents, if that were maybe they would have thought in years gone by about Ivy League schools and HAVED and Yale and Princeton and Colombia and Dartmouth and whatever. Not anymore, these parents are now looking to send their kids to places like UVA and Vanderbilt and UNC and USC in Carolina and USC in California, though less because California is California, but and or Wake Forest or any of these other universe They're all looking to send their kids to the SEC and Southern schools. Notre Dames still on the list, but they're not looking in the same places. And you see it in terms of the applications that are going there now. In response to Israel, Iran's top diplomat warned that his country would take special measures to defend its nuclear facilities. Of Israel, Israel continues to threaten them the Ranium our Minister on X writing I have called on the international community to take effective preventive measures against the continuation of Israeli threats, which, if unchecked, will compel Iran to take special measures in defense of our nuclear facilities and materials. We are likewise of the firm conviction that in the event of any attack against the nuclear facilities of the Islamic Republic of Iran by the Zionist regime, the government of the United States shall bear legal responsibility, having been complicit there. And you know what, who gives a flying Adam shift what they think? Nobody cares. It was interesting to see Canada, by the way, did you see this, Linda, Canada wants to join our Golden Dome missile defense program. Maybe they'll lift the tariffs against us. Maybe they'll secure their border. Maybe they'll pay their fair share for NATO. I love our friends in Canada, but give me a break.
Speaker 2: I don't love them. Pretty unbelievable what I'm fund for themselves? Peace out? Oh boy, don't we don't say I hated them. I just said I don't love them. They're not on the hate list, but not on the hate list yet. But I'm all good. I don't even need maple syrup right now. Go ahead, figure it out for yourselves. You'll be fine. Okay, we done? Did you get it all out? Is it that I feel better? You feel you feel better about yourself? All right?
Speaker 1: Big news on the One Big Beautiful Bills. There was a reason why I did not need to come to you with phone numbers this week, because I knew it was going to pass in the end. I knew who the difficult actors were, I knew what people were arguing for. I knew in the end that it would get there. I knew the President Trump would play a big role in it. And anyway, the One Big Beautiful Bill did pass the House of Representatives early this morning, Thursday morning, with just two Republican defections. The bill passed two fifteen or two fourteen. Two Republicans Tom Massey, Warren Davidson of Ohio voting against it, all Democrats voting against the bill. Now, what does that mean? That means that every person that voted against this bill voted against the largest tax cut in American history. That's an extra five thousand dollars in every American's pocket with a double digit percent decrease in their tax bills. Americans earning between thirty and eighty thousand dollars will pay fifteen percent less in taxes. Now, add to that the president that really is standing up for working men and women. It includes his promise of no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. That is great for hard working Americans. It also delivers on big beautiful deportations, as the White House called it, and permanently secures our border and ramping up mass deportation operations. It will finish the President's border wall seven hundred and one miles of the primary wall, nine hundred miles of river barriers, six hundred and twenty nine miles of secondary barriers, one hundred and forty one miles of vehicle and pedestrian barriers.
Speaker 2: They are all going to be instructed.
Speaker 1: It will boost border patrol and ice agents on the front lines. And we'll get into this with doctor Oz later in the program. It will protect and the President was adamant about this when he went to the Capitol this week. It will protect Medicaid. There were groups of people that wanted cuts to Medicaid, big cuts to Medicaid. It will protect Medicaid. But also it will kick off one point four million illegals that are benefiting from Medicaid. It will also require able bodied Americans to work if they receive benefits. In other words, work through you know, dignity through work. You know, four point eight million able bodied adults they just choose not to work. I don't understand it. Kind of a boring life to me. It reverses the spending curse that plagues the swamp. As they have laid out their what's in the legislation. It delivers the largest deficit reduction in nearly thirty years, one point six trillion, and mandatory savings. It ends taxpayer fund sex change for minor operations, reversing the Biden era mandate that Medicaid covers so called gender transition procedures for minors.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 1: It provides historic tax relief to social security recipients, no tax on social Security benefits. It will give Americans again the permanent tax relief through the Trump tax cuts. Everyone who voted for this voted for the largest tax increase in history.
Speaker 2: End of sentence.
Speaker 1: It will modernize an air traffic control system. I mean, Sean Duffy inherited equipment, you know from the nineteen fifties and sixties, he was. He inherited three thousand air traffic controllers.
Speaker 2: Short.
Speaker 1: It will lend the green new deal, all green new deal moneies, thank God, modernize our air traffic control system, overhaul the system, higher air traffic controllers, incentivized, made in America. It's also pro family and it establishes MAGA accounts for newborns to start savings. I love that repeals the insane attack on the economy. It protects family farmers, and I mean, I could just keep going on and on a boost American development and we're not even talking about it does help with energy dominance, but then you have the ten trillion in commitments and spending and manufacturing that he already secured. I mean, this is a big deal and it'll go to the Senate, there'll be some changes, they'll go to conference. That bill will pass somewhat sometime around the fourth of July, hopefully. So much to get to today as it relates that Democrats are trying to demagogue Medicaid and medicare as they usually do, and it's not true they're increasing spending. They're just taking off people that don't belong, on, the illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Off the rolls.
Speaker 1: I mean, that would be one big beautiful bill, right, but it advances the president's agenda on taxes, immigration, defense, the national debt. Imagine one point six trillion in government you know, savings in this bill. That's a lot of money. And oh, requirements for able bodied medicaid recipients to actually work, I mean, unbelievable. And by the way, as well as putting more of the cast sharing burden on states that took advantage of the Affordable Care Act, which was not affordable anyway, rolling back green energy tax credits for Biden. It's unbelievable. S gratahead you all right, joining us now is the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the author of the one big beautiful bill, Mike Johnson is with us.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'd ever want your job. Just for the record, I don't think i'd want it.
Speaker 3: You're a wise man, Sjohn. It's not an easy one, but I'll tell you what, it's very rewarding. Today. This is a great day for the country. It really is. We got one step closer, a big step closer this morning to delivering that full America First agenda for the people, and we're super excited about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the largest tax cut in American history, which also means conversely that Democrats and two Republicans voted for the largest tax increase in history because the Trump tax cuts were about to expire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly right. And look, we voted for all these great policies. But that is so important for everybody to remember. The Democrats are now on record this morning, Sean. They had the opportunity to undo the damage caused by the last four long years of Joe Biden. Instead, they doubled down. They voted against our bill, and that means they want higher taxes. They voted for more inflation, for open borders again, benefits for illegals, weakness on the world stage, fraudwat and abuse, all of that that is now the recorded record that's going to be very helpful for us in the midterm election. It comes up in that first two year cycle when we've got to keep and grow the House majority, and we're looking forward to that contest.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that includes no tax on tips. I worked in the service industry from the time I was twelve till I was twenty. I worked in construction after that, no tax on overtime. This is really this shows that the Republican Party, the Make America Great Again movement, is now the party of working men and women. I would argue the people that really truly make this country great.
Speaker 3: John, you nailed it, and you and I have similar backgrounds. As you know. Our legislation. First of all, we make permanent, right the twenty seventeen Trump tax cuts, that's that gave the largest tax cut to low income working families. I mean, we are the party of the working man and women in this country, and the American people are going to feel the results of this is this is even more historic because we made those tax cuts permanent. And that's what it means. The typical American family with two children, Okay, they're going to see their take home pay increase by an estimated thirteen thousand, three hundred dollars a year. That's real money for real people. And you got there's about eighty million hourly workers in this country, about four million who are in the tipped occupations. They're going to see a pay increase. It's going to average almost seventeen hundred dollars. Overtime workers are going to receive a tax cut up to eighteen hundred dollars a year. This is real money for real people. And this is exactly what President Trump promised on the campaign trail. We're delivering it. And that's a big thing to fulfill.
Speaker 1: And Americans got to make between thirty and eighty thousand dollars a year that have been struggling the last four years will pay what fifteen to twenty percent lesson in federal taxes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, here's the thing. The alternative. If we had failed in this mission and we still got to get it through the Senate, right, they're going to handle that. It'll come back to us. The goal is to get at the President's desk by July fourth. We have a massive Independence Day celebration of America. First, it's going to be epic, but Sean, we had to do it because if we didn't, we don't get this done. The average American tax payer is going to have a massive tax increase. It'll be the largest tax increase in US history when the original Trump tax cuts would expire at the end of this year. And I mean it's real. It's like a twenty two percent tax increase that will befall every family by one estimate, twenty six million day businesses in America. It would have their tax increased go up to forty three percent. I mean, it would be devastating. So we had no margin. Vayer. We had to get this done. And I'm the line that we get the first big step. Now we get it to the Senate and it goes to President's desk.
Speaker 1: Let me go to the medicaid portion of this, and we have doctor Ozon later to talk more about it. Specifically, illegal immigrants, there's one point four million of them that get Medicaid benefits. They will be kicked off that they you enter this country illegally, you shouldn't be living off the American taxpayers, in my view. Also, able bodied Americans will be required to work if they get benefits. That's about four point eight million people. I believe in dignity through employment myself. And it also delivers the largest deficit reduction and nearly what thirty years How much is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's historic. I mean, look, historic deficit reduction. There's never been anything like this. Really, if you adjust for inflation, we saved this morning. We saved almost one point nine trillion dollars of taxpayer funds while also checking all these boxes and delivering for the folks. And it's got everything in it. I mean, we call it the one Big Beautiful Bill. The President named it that because it's the best description. It's got historic spending cuts, it's got historic tax relief for American workers. It's got the largest investment in border security shown and a generation at the same time, all in the same legislation, we're unleashing American energy dominance. We're restoring strength on the world stage again. And to your point, we're ensuring that these programs like Medicaid and SNAP are preserved. We're securing the programs because we're making sure they're only for US citizens who need and deserve them, not illegal not people trying to achieve the system. Doctor Oz was a great, great member of the President's team. I talked to him two days ago about this as we were finalizing it. He's excited because you're right, Sean, able bodied young men do not need to be riding the wagon on medicaid. They need to be working. And when we do that, when we have public policies that incur is work, it builds purpose and dignity in people's flying. It's a win win win all the way around.
Speaker 1: And that's why four point eight million able bodied adults that choose not to work and there are now jobs available, and we have ten trillion dollars in committed moneies for manufacturing, which includes pharmaceuticals and semiconductor chips and automobiles because of the President's battle over tariffs. I mean that ten trillion dollars is a massive commitment that's going to result in high paying career jobs for Americans. But on the Medicaid question again, it reverses the Biden era mandate that Medicaid cover so called gender transition procedures for miners and ending taxpayer funded chemical castration. Frankly, I call it the mutilation of American kids. And you're right about the border because it gives the president money for mass deportations as needed. It also offers what seven hundred miles of primary wall, nine hundred miles of river barriers, six hundred and twenty nine miles of secondary barriers, one hundred and forty one miles of vehicle and pedestrian barriers that will be constructed. It will boost border patrol and ice agents on the front lines. This is now protecting our country, especially after the open borders of Harris and Biden that brought us what fourteen fifteen million. Nobody knows the actual number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we use the number. It might be closer to twenty. There is no accurate count, and that's part of the problem. But we had to have strong leadership. President Trump has brought that back in spades. I mean, he's the most effective, most consequential president, certainly of the modern era. I mean, you can make an argument here very soon, probably in all of American history. And it's just really something I talked to him late last night. We had a celebratory call. He's such a he is such a personal involvement in what happens in the legislative branch of the government. It's innovative. He's just that kind of leader, and it's been a great He's a partner in it. What a concept, right, President of the United States, the commander in chief also carrying so much and helping out with the little details and making sure the legislative package is sheppered it through. It's just a great thing for the country. Unified government. This is what the Republican Party represents. This is what we will deliver for the American people. We had a historic collection because President Trump really set the record. Seventy seven point four million Americans gave him the popular vote win. We had the largest popular vote win in the House among House Republicans in our history as well, seventy four point eight millions. They gave us the mandate, John and President Trump is delivering on it every day and we're doing it as well. It's a great pay for the country.
Speaker 1: The only issue that people have called in about that I really don't have a good answer to because I never read the final version. I know you had your final markup last night. I think it actually happened after my TV show. As it relates to social Security, the President had promised no taxes on Social Security. You know, where does that stand if you're an individual is it up to twenty five thousand, no tax up to fifty percent of your benefits if you're at a certain level. Where does that stand for people that are concerned about Social Security?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look what he promised on the trail, and what we all echoed everywhere is that we were not going to have tax on tips, no tax on overtime. We were not going to have taxes on interest on car loans for those cards that are made in the USA. That's a big thing. And also historic tax relief for seniors on Social Security. And there is some range. There are the varying ranges of people's income levels and where they are and all that. There's charts and graphs. You're right. It was negotiated at the very end because we wanted to make sure we gave the maximum amount of relief for the people. President Trump is the president for all Americans, for hard working Americans, for those who struggle and work hard every day to get by their own that and you know what, when you provide that kind of relief on it's good for individuals, it's good for families, for communities, states or nation as a whole. I said, I said it my four spiece West night, Sean, it kind of as we concluded on this right before the vote, A strong America is good for the entire world. And it doesn't matter what party you're in. You ought to be cheering this along. You ought to be you ought to be applauding what President Trump and what Dougeons the Congress are doing because it's not a part of an exercise. We are delivering relief for everybody, and I think they're going to reward us for that the next election cycle.
Speaker 2: You know, it's two listen.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that it gives permanent tax relief that benefits every American. I love no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. I love that you will modernize this busted air traffic control system. When I talked to Sean Duffy, I was shocked. Yeah that you know, we have where three thousand air traffic controllers shy, and we have equipment that goes back to the fifties, sixties and seventies. They've never modernized. And I'm glad that you got rid of any funding for the Degree New Deal five hundred billion dollars, which is insane. I love that it incentiviz is made in America. And rewards companies to build their products here in America. I love that it's pro family and their MAGA accounts for newborns to start saving.
Speaker 2: I love all of that.
Speaker 1: And you're repealing the Democrats, you know, insane attack on you know requirement that Venmo and PayPal and other transactions over six hundred dollars v reported to the I R S. Can you please leave us alone? And protects farmers. But let me go back to the Social Security question. Are people in every category paying less? Is anybody paying more?
Speaker 3: No? No, No one's saying more. Everybody's paying less. And I don't have I don't have the final like schematic in front of me with all the numbers, but it is. It's real relief. And I think I think the average about five thousand dollars back in the pockets of seniors who are relying on Social Security, and they're very degrees of course, and how much they receive and all of that. They're tables that that correspond with all this. I don't have an in front of me, but I'm telling you it is real relief for everybody. And that's exactly what the President promised. That's what we are delivering. And importantly, Sean, by the way, we're doing this in a way that is fiscally responsible because we're trying to change the debt trajectory of the country because we've got to do that. We all know how important it is. It's the number one threat to our national security. So these are investments. I mean, when you put money back in the pockets of the linked people, that's how the economy grows. Because they spend it, and they invested in job creators and risk takers and entrepreneurs, expand their businesses and add more employees. Wages go up. The beautiful thing about this, Sean, is it's not theory. We've already proven this. We had a first Trump administration and you and I know, because you talk about all the time. Remind people, after the first two years the first Trump administration, we brought about the greatest economy in the history of the world, not just the US, because the cut taxes and cut regulations and we let the free market flourish. That's what we're doing this time, and now on steroids because all these other things are with it as well.
Speaker 1: In this bill, you will modernize this busted air traffic control system. In this bill, you will begin, especially with the Golden Dome, but with other weapons systems as well, be building out the next generation of weaponry. In this bill, you will unleash America's energy dominance, which I believe We're going to have the lowest prices for gasoline a Memorial Day if you factor in inflation since you know, in the last twenty plus years. And it will boost our mineral development so we won't be dependent on other countries. Those are four very big components to me. I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 2: On this part.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, look, in quick summary, America is going to be more prosperous, more secure, and more free. I mean, that's what Congress has done. The President promised it, we're delivering it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about do we have enough rare earth minerals in this country that we won't be dependent on any other country.
Speaker 2: I know we have enough natural gas, oil, and coal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, God has blessed America with all these extraordinary natural resources. The problem is the Democrats and all the radical you know, Green New Deal agenda and all of that stuff, they have foreclosed our ability to use that. We're we're unwinding that, We're removing the shortening the permitting processes, and we're allowing for us to mine and use the resources God given us. It's crazy for us to be having to import critical and rear earth.
Speaker 2: Meare well, they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't allow mining, just like they wouldn't allow drilling, just like they wouldn't allow fracking or coal mining, and just like they don't want us to have gas stoves or plastic stross.
Speaker 3: We're getting rid of all of that, one step at a time.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, mister speaker. I think it's probably the most conservative bill I've ever seen past. I think it is the most conservative bill I've ever seen past in my lifetime. And this certainly will reap huge rewards for the American people overall. I really appreciate it. Good job, and we'll see what happens with the Senate and in conference, and hopefully by the fourth of July this will be done.
Speaker 2: We appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Thanks for all the air covering my friends God with
Speaker 1: Nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right when we come back, doctor Oz, then Brian mass the Congressman, and Jimmy Fayla straight ahead,