Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload. All right, News round up, Information overload hour. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Joining us now. With just forty nine days until election day, Eric Trump is with US executive vice president of the Trump Organization. He now has had to witness his own father being the victim of an assassination attempt, you know, twice in two months. Could you imagine what this is like for not only the president, but for his wife, his children, the people that love him, the people those of us that support him. Eric, first of all, I'm so sorry that you're living through this again. As you said last night on TV, you know, this has to be the last time we ever have this discussion again.
Speaker 2: On any side of the Aisle Sean right, just on any agreed American leaders can't be assassinated. We'd look like a third world country. I mean I can't say that, you know, we already kind of look like started world country based on what's happening in this nation and how badly we're being run. But if American leaders at the forty fifth president of the United States or any president, any former president, if any future president gets assassinated on US soil. You know, we have a budget for the Secret Service of over three billion dollars a year. If they have two people to truly keep safe, you know, you better keep those people safe, and you better use every single measure to keep those people safe, especially in this crazy world and politically charged world that we obviously live in. And you know, you've had people say it was a success that I don't think it was a success. As a son, it wasn't a success. You've got people around my father who are the most incredible people you've ever seen in your life. And I know all the agents, and they would take a bullet for him, and they are incredible. And that agent I saw the rifle barrel through the woods. As I said to you yesterday, Sean, I'd give that person, you know, a massive hug because they probably prevented somebody from getting killed a few days ago. At the same time, you know, it's two times in five weeks that they let somebody with an assault rifle within three hundred yards of a presidential candidate. What is wrong with that picture? I mean, how are they touting any of this as a success. It's not a success. It's a total failure. And they better pull their act together because somebody can get killed. And you know, I also said this to you, and I mean this sincerely. They are trying to kill him. You know, I got criticized about six months ago when I said, listen, I've seen everything. I've seen them do this to my father. You know, from the day he went down that escalator. They've tried everything. They tried to impeach him, they tried to end his presidency. They slammed him with a Russia hoax, they slammed him with dirty dossiers, they slammed him with you know, they weaponized the justice system against him. They took him off the ballots in Colorado, they took him off the ballots in Maine. They went after him with every far left ag and DA. They've done everything they could to ruin his reputation, to ruin his family, to divide his family, to try and ruin his marriage. I mean, they've done everything that they possibly could to destroy Donald Trump, and none of it's worked. And I said six months ago, I go, you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to do the unthinkable, I just wouldn't and I took criticism for it. And sure enough, here we are, you know, too attempted attacks, you know, in a five week period, and and you know, by the grace of God, he's breathing. By the grace of God, he was spared. Butler, Pennsylvania was way too close to call. I mean, you know, he should not be here if you believe in statistics, and I truly believe somebody was watching down. You know, a couple of days ago, you had somebody of three hundred yards on a fence line. That agent would not have seen that that person, you know, my father would have been fifty yards away from him, and the guy would have opened fired with with an AK forty seven scope d AK forty seven at fifty sixty yards. We'd been living in a very different country right now, we'd better start taking protection seriously. And you know it's it's whatever is happening on the outer perimeter is sean. It's something's misfiring and we better fix it. And we better fix it right now.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand, and I'll first I want to play for you. Ronald Road, the head of the Sigarett Service beyond in this press conference praising Majorcus, which drove me up a wall because this man has allowed over eleven million unvetted illegal Harris Biden illegals into the country from one hundred and eighty countries, including Iran and Syria and Egypt and Afghanistan and Venezuela, tens and tens of thousands from China and Russia. I doubt they're coming here because they want a better life for themselves and their family. We know that there are people that have known terrorities in our country, but we don't know where they are. We have seen people in this country illegally responsible for the murder of innocent Americans, the rape of innocent Americans, other violent crimes against innocent Americans, and there has been no accountability of this. But back to the Director, and you know he made this comment that the security plan worked. I take complete issue with this.
Speaker 3: Listen, yesterday was an off the record movement, off the record, and the President wasn't even really supposed to go there. It was not on his official schedule. And so we put together a security plan, and that security plan worked.
Speaker 1: If the security plan worked, can you explain to me, Eric Trump, in this case, three hundred plus yards in a known vulnerable area of the golf course, the most vulnerable area in the golf course, an area where paparazzi you're well known to hide in the bushes and take videos and pictures of your father and others playing golf there. And that they didn't secure that perimeter and check that location and make sure that it was cleared and keep agents on the street to make sure nobody went into the wooded area.
Speaker 4: How is that a success?
Speaker 2: Well, Sean, you know, two things can be true at the same time. Now, I totally disagree with him that it was a success. I think was an utter failure. I mean it was a success because you had an incredible agent who saw rifle barrel popping through the woods. It did something very quickly about and that person deserves to be commemorated. It was a success because the people around my father, who were some of the greatest individuals you'll ever meet in your entire life. I know all of them and I truly love them, and some of them consider good friends. You know, they hopped on him. They did their job no different than they did in Butler To tell you the truth. If anybody should be bad in this entire situation, aside from all of America and me as a son, it should honestly be those agents that are right next to him that have had their lives put on the line far too many times because you know, somebody's failing to secure a perimeter. You know, this is it feels. Listen. I'm not in this world, but I feel like I understand it having lived in it for the last eight years. I mean, it seems like you should take care of a perimeter far farther out than three hundred yards. I mean, I was a competitive shooter. I do a lot of long range rifle stuff. I know that world as well as anybody. You know, A three hundred yard shot with a modern day rifle is a piece of cake. It's a piece of cake. And you know, it feels like a perimeter should be a hell of a lot farther out for three hundred yards. Six hundred yard shot is in a hard shot with a modern day rifle if you know what you're doing, and so, you know, I think the thing that bothers me is, you know, if somebody, if that person would have been extra fifty yards back no one would have ever seen him. I mean, where is the perimeter? Where was a perimeter and Butler? I mean that was an absolute lapse. That was an absolute security failure in the largest possible way. I actually kind of feel bad for the director in a certain way. I mean, it's obviously what he has to say that it was a success, because obviously he had an agent that did a phenomenal job, but that situation could have turned out very differently. At the end of the day, is a failure because again, in a you know, in five week period of time, you had a rifle intended to kill a person within three hundred yards of him twice. That has to be considered a failure, no matter how great the one agent was that ultimately forwarded the attack. And you know, this poor guy comes into the situation four weeks ago after you have an incompetent head of the Secret Service who's coming out and trying to make excuses that a practically flat roof that you know, secret service, you know counter sniper's again, some of the best shots in the country. I know many of these these guys personally, you know, they couldn't navigate a roof that had had a two degree pitch to it. No one believes her right. So all of a sudden, you have a person that lost all credibility, you know, you have a person who had to resign from the agency in total disgrace. And now you have a person has to go in a four week period of time and effectively fix an agency that you know, she otherwise I think inflicted tremendous damage to based on what happened in Butler and the way she handled it in the aftermath. So you know, two things can be right. The agents on the ground did a phenomenal job, and I love them and I appreciate them, and they all deserve an incredible hug. But whoever setting up these perimeters, Clearly it didn't work in Pennsylvania, and clearly, sure as hell it didn't work in Florida. The other day, and and and I said to my father, I go, you know, at some point we're running out lives. I mean, you know, I do believe in divine intervention that happened in Butler. I do believe that it was you know, if somebody was watching down on him, somebody had his you know, their hand on his shoulder. But you know, there's only so many chances that you get. You know, there's there's only so many lives that that you have, and they better get damn serious about the job at hand. And it seems like as of yesterday, you know, Biden approved the full presidential package, and hopefully this stops. But it's you know, it's scary as a son. It's scary as the sun. And you know, it's I think my father might be one of the first people in modern political history, maybe in political history, where people feel connection to him in that way, in a fatherly way. And you know, I mean he's created a movement of love and people who would who would march to the end of earth for him, right based on what he's had to put up with. And you know, it's a movement of love. You saw it at the r n C. And you know, people across the you know, country are affected by by this. This is this is more than a politician. It's it's it's somebody that's truly beloved in this nation. And you know, and they're trying to kill him, Sean, I keep on going back to that point. They are actively trying to kill him. And it can't happen in America. It can't that.
Speaker 1: That's what makes this even more unforgivable to me. I mean, when I finally looked at the way that the golf course is, and this is the being a well known vulnerable area, and the fact that they didn't secure that perimeter, and they didn't go through those bushes and make sure nobody was in it, and they didn't have any eyes on those bushes as the President was about to make the turn to holes four, five, and six. It tells me that they just did not do their job, and and that to me is extremely disconcerting. Now, your father is a little bit you know, since I've spoken with him, and I spoke with him immediately in the aftermath of this and a number of times since then, he's very defensive of the Secret Service. Doesn't really want to It seems like it doesn't really want to think about it too much, which I maybe can't blame him. I mean, do you really want to think about the fact that you came again within you know, possibly you know, minutes of losing your life. I don't think that's something people want to just focus on, and you know, otherwise, I think most people be crawled up in a ball only to get out.
Speaker 2: Of bed, Sean, I'm defaut to the server service as well. As I said, some of these guys are so much closest friends in the entire world. When you when you're with somebody you know, twenty four hours a day, every single day for a four year period of time, you know you can't help but build unbelievable bonds, right. I mean, there are people who.
Speaker 4: Long but those guys on the golf course were amazing.
Speaker 2: They were incredible.
Speaker 1: They were incredible that they're heroes, every one of them. And when we could separate them out from the fact that there was a massive security failure on the outside perimeter in in a known vulnerable area and saying that's where the failure took place.
Speaker 2: Sean, they're too professional to ever say it, right, and they're too incredible to ever say The CS guys or some of the best shooters you'll ever see anywhere in the world or with long guns, they're they're incredible at what they do. The dog handlers, they have some of the best dog programs and the incredible what you see the professionalism of those people, and any one of them would take equal it for him or anybody that were protecting there's no question about it. And you saw that first hand in Butler, I would tell you that. And I can probably tell the people who are probably most mad about the situation other than direct family, are the very people who are you know, put in this spot. This is the second time they've been put in the spot. Listen, if that guy opened fire with the AK forty seven on fence line at sixty yards, believe me, they would be dead too, right. I mean, they don't want to be in that situation either. And that's why I'm saying that the failure isn't in them. They've been overwhelming successes in the way that they've reacted every time. The failure has totally been on the perimeter. The only other question I can't answer, and again I'm a gun guy into this world as well as anybody, but you know, at what point do we not think it's good to shoot pistols against guys who have rifles? Right? I mean, that's never been a recipe for success. You have a guy with an AK on a fence line, hiding in a bush, and you know we're engaging with pistols. But you know, I think there are real questions. It's just practical questions like that that need to be answered, and I just hope they get serious. I mean, this is my father. This is a guy I love. He's my best friend in the world, and I'm so proud of how humble he's been about the whole situation. And frankly, I think if I were him, I'd be treating it the same way as he is. Sometimes, you know, sometimes you're more bothered by things that happen to other people than you are by things that happen to yourself. That's always been me in the world. I don't care what anybody says about you know, me personally, but it takes a lot more offense, right, I take a lot more offense to it when they go after somebody that you care about and somebody that you love in the same situation is true here, you know, I mean, my father has been put through absolute hell in this, in this journey to save America. In fact, we all have. We just want to make you know, red white and blue gray. And I would hope he'd have just basic protection that keeps him, he keeps him safe. And when you see this, oh, you know, when you see.
Speaker 4: This twice, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been close to you that I've known your dad nearly thirty years now. But by the way, if you read these Keyboard Warriors, I am a CIA operative and I knew about this ahead of time. That's what I had to read on social media today. These people are freaking insane.
Speaker 2: It's good heat. It's where I'm sitting five feet away from the stage and I get to hear about how you know, Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. And I'm saying he's the only person being shot literally and figuratively at day. Yet he's the guy who's who's a threat to democracy. I think it will be the greatest testament that he you know, the greatest gift to the American people is the uncovering of the nonsense and the games and the way the system works. And by the way, RFK is doing the same thing right now, and I totally commend him for doing it. He the guy's been absolutely amazing. He's talking about the very same things my father is. But we're going to win this in November. People are sick and tired of the games. They're sick and tired of the nonsense. They're sick and tired of you know, the lies and the bad sound bites and and the false promises. They can read through these politicians, and I think we're going to truly have one of the greatest victories ever. And you know you started talking about Pennsylvania. Everybody has to get out and vote. You have to vote early. It is so critically important to bank the vote. And we have to you know, we we have to win so big that they can't cheat. And you know we have to spend every second of every.
Speaker 1: We better, we better do it. I'm just out of time, very grateful that you're that's okay. I honestly, you know, my heart's broken. Over all that you guys have had to go through and what they have done to you and your family and your father is it is unbelievable. I can only imagine how the rest of the family feels, your brothers, your sister Milania Baron, Baron is just starting college. For crying out loud. This poor kid has been through enough. This man has been through enough.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 1: We always appreciate you being here. Thank you, praying for you, your dad, your family, and praying for our country as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Sir.
Speaker 1: Marsha Blackburn, Senator from Tennessee is with us, and she's introducing a bill to make sure that Donald Trump and Republican presidential candidates and all presidential candidates have the same Secret Service protection as a sitting president. I think Donald Trump, being the number one target of assassins, this should have been done after Butler pa it has not been done. We just went over earlier in the program with Eric Trump in great detail, how we have this area surrounding Trump International in West Palm Beach where they have this tree line leading into a fence, and nobody secured that perimeter at any point.
Speaker 4: Nobody checked the perimeter.
Speaker 1: And we're now being told that the would be assassin was at the location from eleven twelve hours before the President even decided to play golf and went there. That's pretty chilling. It shows that you know the premeditation behind all of this. Senator, you think you can get that done.
Speaker 5: We are certainly pushing to get it done. Sean. We know that after two assassination attempts and after their campaign to put President Trump behind bars, we know he's not going to stop campaigning. He is not going to stop fighting for the American people, and it is going to be up to the Secret Service to provide that security for him. So what I have called on Director Row to do is to be sure he has the same level of protection as President Biden does. And we need to make certain that the Secret Service is using the appropriate resources. Are they using dogs to go through these areas? Are they using drones to surveil these areas? Do they have the adequate number of people that are necessary Because President Trump needs and deserves what is necessary to keep him safe. There are people.
Speaker 1: Well, the Director said yesterday that the security plan for Trump worked. I don't know how you define a successful plan. When a would be assassin gets within three hundred plus yards of a top presidential candidate and former president, I wouldn't view that as a success in any by any definition.
Speaker 5: I agree with you. And the fact that they said, well, we didn't know he was going to go play golf, we oh, I think that's a pretty good guest. But the point is this Sean, whether it's Mara Lango, whether it is the golf course, it is their job. It is the job of the Secret Service to protect the individuals, the thirty three individuals that they are responsible for, and they should be able to do that. And you're right. It was a Secret Service agent who went ahead who spotted something, and then an eyewitness who got a photograph of the tag and the car. And I give a lot of praise to the Secret Service agents that were on the ground that.
Speaker 4: Oh, they were phenomenal. And I do make a distinction.
Speaker 1: Those around the president were phenomenal, and they did their job with incredible professionalism, putting their lives at risk to do it. What bothers me is they did not secure that perimeter and an area that was a known vulnerability, And that bothers me.
Speaker 5: To no when well, it bothers me also, And that is why I'm saying, let's pick this pace up. Let's make certain that President Trump is able to continue to be out here fighting for the American people, to running kiss campaign to being elected president. Let's make certain he has a service he needs and that the Secret Service does the adequate pre planning, does the adequate implementation, use is the necessary technology, and also the human resources on the ground to make certain that he is safe. And this should be the number one thing they're looking at. This is his second attempt in two months, so they better be getting their act together and getting this right.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you quickly while I have you. You wrote to the NCAA and you've got a response because you were trying to get women's sports full protected. Your letter was signed by twenty three US Senators Cruz, Marco, Rubio and Hawley and others. And anyway, the UN president of assault against Title nine and this would you know, have to do with biological males playing in female sports. And apparently they're not agreeing with you.
Speaker 5: No, they're not agreed with me. And I've had the lead on this protecting women and keeping men out of women's sports. And the NCUBA is basically saying, look, there are different states that are going to handle this differently, there are schools that are going to handle this differently. But what we were saying is the NCUBA has to have a standard, and that standard has to be no men in women's sports. Let's give women the opportunity to compete, Let's give them the opportunity to succeed, and let's of course keep them safe. And since Title mind was signed into law in nineteen seventy two, we had fewer than three hundred thousand women in sports at that point in time. Today we have over three million women in sports, and it is time to secure that for them. I actually am going to the floor this afternoon, Shawn. I have a resolution that would recognize October tenths, tenth months, tenths today XX recognize that as American girls in sports today, so that we honor these women and commit to them. We are going to keep girl sports for girls. We're going to keep women sports for women.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate your efforts and please keep us updated. Marshall Blackburn, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 5: Good to be with you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, is a number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, over the years, Linda, how many times have we talked about these insane keyboard warriors, these these crazy people, their underwear, you know that just just spew lies and vitriol and hatred. And we've been the target of people monitoring this program for how many years? And they monitor, and they get paid to monitor in the hopes that I say one thing, one word, one sentence that they could take out of context and get me fired or get me boycotted, et cetera, et cetera. Did you see the latest you know, bizarre conspiracy theories that oh, Hannity must be a member of the CIA.
Speaker 4: Did you see that today's Wee Baby James said that, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're even talking about the pin you wear, that it's a CIA badge.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 1: Well, I have for one because there are good for the good people, because I don't sweep of the broad brush, but I wear police uh pins all the time. And for the good people in law enforcement and the Secret Service, I've had their pins as well, and I support law enforcement and I've never been shy about it, but I also call out option when I see it in the FBI or the intel community. I don't think anybody has been louder about exposing the weaponization of the DOJ or the FBI putting their their cinder blocks on the scales of elections. I don't think anybody's broken more news on that than us. Maybe John Solomon is in the lead there, but I don't think anybody's broken more news about you know, any of this corruption that exists within the government. Has been more critical of a weaponized dj than me as there definitely not.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's just everybody's looking for answers everybody's trying to understand. There's a lot of people who are going to take apart what you said when you did all your news hits obviously on Sunday, and you know that was your day off and you worked so that you could talk about what happened to your friend and former president, you know, Donald Trump, And they're like, oh, he knew, that's why he didn't golf, or you made a comment.
Speaker 1: They they called me. They first called being told me it's not like I knew. I figured this out on my own.
Speaker 6: Well, they're saying the comment that you made, this is one of the biggest things on social your buddy, your buddy, Gavin Newsom, you did a little pop on you know, at at the debate that right, it doesn't matter what it's about, it's the perception of what it's about.
Speaker 4: He won.
Speaker 1: The last person he wanted to see was me. So I went up with a big smile on my face and said hello.
Speaker 6: Oh, trust me. I know it's all over the place. People are replaying that and they're saying he wasn't on the golf course. He's clearly in the CIA and is sharing hair gel with Gavin Newsom. Dammit.
Speaker 4: That's what's going on, all right.
Speaker 1: I mean, you gotta admit some of this is funny. But but considering the seriousness of the topic, let me just tell people, no, I'm not I'm not friends with Gavin. Gavin got quite mad after the debate with Ronda Santis and my interview with him, and we called him out more than anybody else has ever called him out and held him account to his record. You know, it reminds me like in twenty fifteen and sixteen, even people that I don't dislike, I mean, but you know, like Ben Shapiro and Glenn Beck. You know, we're attacking me for supporting Trump, I mean viciously on a daily basis. And I just hold my ground and I stay true to who I am and my principles. And the fact is that I've been friends with Trump longer than any of them and know him better than any of them. The fact that I didn't play golf, you know, in the last time I played around of golf, it was years ago.
Speaker 6: Well, I will tell the audience if you would like me to, because I've been here for nineteen years that in the past decade I have not seen or heard about you playing golf. Once used to play many moons ago. But you know, I think with all the training you're doing and some of the injuries you've had, golf has not been something that you could do on the regular So.
Speaker 4: You just stop golfing. They golf again, coughing. How do you say?
Speaker 6: Do you say, I'm asking the team.
Speaker 4: It's not golfy, it's not golfing.
Speaker 6: They said golf too.
Speaker 4: Golf you know.
Speaker 6: That's how you say it.
Speaker 4: Golf Lord, no wonder you don't want to play that sports.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something that this this, this is something where.
Speaker 6: Wait, I want you to look at your text. I want you to look at what I just texted you. That is a mere sample of what is online. So you're welcome that you don't have to see it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the picture when I came up.
Speaker 6: But look at I just want you to look at the three different versions of it. Do you know what I'm saying? Like, this is the amount of time people have they're looking at that picture. They're not worried.
Speaker 1: About the same pod Gavin Newsom Sean Hennity watched the genuine smile on Hennedy's face because I was sneaking up behind him while all these reporters were in front of him, I'm like, Hi, remember, it's essentially.
Speaker 6: The same expression you had on when you were a kid and you were stitching on the back of a bus.
Speaker 4: They just didn't know you.
Speaker 6: Pretty essentially, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: So there are deep emotions that run inside of me. And for those that think, I guess I don't have a heart. I believe that we're all created by God. And to know that they're trying to kill a friend of mine because I have a friend relationship with Trump that goes back long before he got into politics and that I'm close to. Obviously, I'm close to Eric and Lauren and many of his family members. To make such scurless and hateful allegations is sick. And these people anonymously in their basements that either think they're broadcasters or you know, putting these things up on social media, they have no idea because when Butler happened, I don't even I don't want to truly describe what I felt and the emotions I felt, and how awful I feel about what happened this weekend and the idea that I didn't play golf after being invited I was an afterthought invite. I wasn't like, you know, planned invite, and I'm like, I forgot you want to know the truth. I had work to do. I have to prepare for my week and I was going to go right back after breakfast. And what do I do all day long but send you and my TV team article after article after article, an idea after idea after idea. I mean, is there any hour in the twenty four hour day where I'm not sending you guys stuff.
Speaker 6: No, there is no second, no minute, no day, no hour.
Speaker 4: That's all I do.
Speaker 1: Yes, And if they don't think I'm working hard enough to help save this country from the radicalism of Kamala Harris, then maybe these people can do a better job. And if they can, God bless them, because I want to save our country and to just you know, put this up. Trust me, Gavin didn't want me behind him, sneaking up on him.
Speaker 4: They just are so clueless.
Speaker 6: I think the bottom line is shown the performance you've given here today and explaining this. The CIA is gonna be super happy with these answers. So well done, good jobs.
Speaker 4: What does that mean You're a nut job too? You know?
Speaker 5: Oh? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Very much. You're sounding as nutty as they are. Listen.
Speaker 6: If you can't have a little fun with the crazy, then we're all gonna go crazy.
Speaker 1: Gosh, this is what I have to deal with on top of an election in forty nine days, an early voting going on right now. I don't have any pressure. I care so much about this country that we love. I'm so worried about our future, our kids, our grandkids.
Speaker 4: I really am. Listen.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone else feels that urgency. One thing you never want to do is get on a ladder and clean out your gutters.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 1: My father used to make me do this. I hated it. There is a permanent solution out there. It's called leaf Filter. Right now, you get thirty percent off if you get Leeffilter dot com slash Hannity the Beauty of leaf Filter. They take care of everything from start to finish. Every installation has a free inspection estimate, lifetime guarantee, and now a leaf Filter Trusted Pro is going to clean out, realign seal your gutters before installing leaf Filter. Now you can protect your home never clean out your gutters again. Lee Filter is America's number one gutter protection system scheduled you free inspection, get up to thirty percent off your entire purchase leefilter dot com slash Hannity. That's a free inspection, thirty percent off laf filter dot com slash Hannity two day, and extra discounts for seniors in the military. Exposing terrorism and supporting America's freedom.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 4: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today.
Speaker 1: President Trump tonight talks about the second assassination attempt against him. We'll also check in with investigative reporter John Solomon, Jim Jordan, nuke Ingrich, Pete Hegseth, and Congressman Mike Walt Say DVR Hannity nine Eastern on Fox See you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible tomorrow. Forty eight days till election Day. Early voting is started in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and rolling out around the country and from mention on Hannity dot Com.