Speaker 1: So I'm saying that Tom might actually cost Rhea because of his performance and his his sort of like expulsion of the demons that he had for Live Morgan. I think it could have all been an act. Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready? I'm about to hit the fan. Welcome to sanctioned Thursdays, honestling with ready, what's up? Everybody? Welcome to unsanctioned Thursdays. I got a little news to report, but I don't want to say it out loud just yet. All I can say is budgets are getting turned in and will know very very soon.
Speaker 2: We'll take that.
Speaker 1: We just want to we kind of shy.
Speaker 2: No news is bad news.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I feel you They always say no news is good news, but I feel like no news is bad news. Sometimes things will just fizzle out. You'll go, whatever happened to that? So there's exciting things going on. People should know that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes no news is good news. Though sometimes yeah, that's let's have a twelve let's have it twell, let's have a twelve minute conversation about this. No news forever isn't good news. That's all that's well, that's true, all right, We'll close it there. We'll close it there. All right, you guys, we're gonna make predictions at SummerSlam time. It's time to help make you all some money. Just so you guys know, not that we're keeping score, but I am in the lead. Not that it matters, but if there was a first place trophy, I would get it, and the second place, if you guys believe in like participation, trovies would go to like jaff An. All yeah, a little bit behind me, if you guys, baby, first loser, that's all that means, the first one that lost. All right, you guys, here we go. We're gonna try to make y'all some dough. We got Summer Slam. Now. Look, one of the matches is not complete because you never know creatively what they're gonna do. And we're talking about the Intercontinental Championship, which is Sammy Zein versus Brown Breaker. The Ilia thing could squeeze its way in there and it could become a triple threat, so don't kill us. In our first match, we have CM Punk versus Drew McIntyre with a special guest referee named Seth Rollins who's probably going to dress fantastic. I'm sure he's never disappointed. Ever, who do you think is gonna win between this lovely story that the ww has provided. I like this story very very much. But CM punk versus Drew McIntyre. Who you got, bro? Who you got the guts to take Drew McIntyre. That's my pick.
Speaker 3: He's bigger. It's Summer Slam. CM punk will get his revenge. They're gonna drag this out and I think you know they'll be a back and forth. But I think this roundabout is going Drew McIntyre's way.
Speaker 1: I like the way you're thinking. I think this ends at a WrestleMania with cmpunk going over Drew. I think they're gonna give the Summer Slam match to mister McIntyre. I'm going with Scotland. I'm rolling with the men that wear kilts and Carrie swords. Even though it's twenty twenty four, Drew McIntyre, and our producer also picks Drew McIntyre. It's a clean sweep, so no one can pull away. We can all either be winners or losers. Next up is the undisputed WWE Championship held by you know who, mister Cody Rhodes versus Solo Socoa. This time, I'll let you guys know that our producer, Alex, he's gonna pick Cody, and he likes to go even further and tell you the finish. He says, Cody via disqualification because he thinks Roman Reigns is gonna return with Paul Hayman and the Rock and the place is gonna go nuclear and everybody's gonna go crazy. I think our producer's crazy. I don't think they would do that ending that soon. I think they're gonna make us wait because we all want that ending. But he's picking Cody via d Q. Jeff, what say you.
Speaker 2: Before I pick?
Speaker 3: I'll just say, these wrestling nerds you know what I'm saying, Alex. Yeah, these wrestling nerds like Alex. Not only will they spoil it by being like, here's why I think is gonna win, but they know so much that they'll get it right, but then they'll predict.
Speaker 2: Also the situation. You go, why do I even watch?
Speaker 3: Why don't I just call my buddy Alex and he can tell me exactly what's gonna happen. I'm picking Solo Sica. That's what I'm gonna do. Take that wrestling nerds. I think Sola Sekoia wins.
Speaker 1: I love when you call them sooa. I explained while you were While you were gone, I expressed sort of a scenario where I thought Solo could actually win, and there is a precedent to a title going back and forth with Randy and John Cena back in the day, which you remember. However, I think our producer kind of nailed it. I think there's gonna be a DQ. I don't know if Roman's coming back just yet, but I think there's gonna be a DQ, and I don't think we'll get a finish in that. I think every other match will have a finish. I'm going with Cody Rhodes to win, so that gives me an opportunity. Need to get a further ahead of mister Dye, take the lead and put more money in the people's pocket. Keep the land. Next up, World Heavyweight Championship, Damian Priest the champ versus Gunther, the challenger and former Intercontinental Champion. Our producer picks Gunther to win clean. Jeff, I, no, I'm gonna surprise you. You you go, because I think I'm gonna pick against what you guys do I'm picking, and.
Speaker 2: I'm picking here with my heart.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: I think he's evolved nicely. I really like what he's become. I like the way he looks, I like the way he's talking. I like the story, and I love a good heel, and so I'm gonna I'm going with Gunther.
Speaker 1: I think we might have a shady finish, and I think Gunther's gonna win. I think there could be a Finn Balor kind of thing where he's coming out to help but actually hurts Damien Priest. I think that's gonna start a storyline the Judgment Day starts to crack and fall apart, and they're going to use the end of this match as sort of the catalyst that lights that spark. So I am going with Gunther as well, but I'm given the producer description of exactly how the match is going to end. All right, next time the WWE Women's Championship, Bailey versus Nya Jacks. They have not built this match up at all. I think that Bailey is going to win the match, and I'll leave it at that. Our producer also picks Bailey, but he thinks Tiffy Cash is in right after to become the brand of world champion.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jeff, that I would love that. I like that kind of finishy things. Also, I have been a long a loyal Naya Jacks hater, so I'm gonna go against I'm picking Bailey.
Speaker 1: All right, all three of us with Bailey as the winner for that one. Next up the Women's World Championship, Live Morgan versus Ria Ripley. I think this is the hardest match to pick on the entire friggin card. I will go first since I don't think I've gone first yet, and give you a chance to be swayed by my opinion. I'm going to say that Live Morgan actually retains the championship because she hasn't finished her mission of taking everything away from Ria Ripley, and I think there might be some Dom interference, which I'm just now reading. Our producer also thinks this hold on? Is that what I'm reading? Producer picks Riha Ripley. Oh, but Dom costs Live. So I'm saying that Dom might actually cost Rhea because of his performance and his sort of like expulsion of the demons that he had for Live Morgan. I think it could have all been an act and he's going to team up with Live Morgan and cost Rea the championship, and Live Morgan retains.
Speaker 3: What do you say, sir, this will be just like my gunther pick. I'm picking with my heart. I love Ria Ripley and I hope Ripley wins. And I also you know she's bigger, She's a giant, and a Live Morgan beating real rip like.
Speaker 1: The buff stuff in what universe? In what universe? Just in the universe you're about to see this week.
Speaker 2: Live Morgan beat Rheo Ripley.
Speaker 1: Just watch Sunday. I'll put five bucks on it. I'll put five bucks on it.
Speaker 2: Let's put five bucks on it. I'm fine with that bet.
Speaker 1: The United States Championship Logan Paul the Champion versus l A Night. Yeah, yeah, Our producer chooses l A. Knight to win his first major title man, and he put an exclamation point at the end of it because he's very excited. What do you say, mister die.
Speaker 2: I hope that that is true.
Speaker 3: I'm somewhat growing skeptical that La Knight is ever gonna be the guy and have a big pop. It's almost feeling like it's it goes up and then you need a big push, not just a push. But even the crowd is we all still love him, but it doesn't feel like it's heading towards I don't know the way bron Breaker. Right now, everyone's going, oh, he's got that.
Speaker 1: I get that argue. We've used to.
Speaker 3: Feel that about La Night, and now we don't. It would be great if they put the belt on him. It might feel a little too little, too late, but I would be happy if they did. So I'm gonna go with La Night. Also, this is my faithful wrestling Nerd producer Alex said it, so it makes makes me think it might happen.
Speaker 1: All right, this is your chance to catch me, Jeff. This is your chance right here, because I'm going to say that Logan Paul retains and this match or this rivalry is going to build up and La Knight's gonna get another chance before he becomes the US CHAMPI but I do believe he eventually will become the United States Champion finally the Intercontinental Championship. This one may have become a triple threat. We don't know creatively what they're gonna do. Sammy's Ain versus bron Breaker does bron Breaker finally beat Sammy's your boy. Freddie Prinz says, this is the time.
Speaker 2: Really, you're going against Sammy's Ain. You are going against.
Speaker 1: Sammy and I was proven wrong by Sammy's Ain and I'm ready to be proven wrong again. How I just can't see him pulling it off. He got fed up pretty bad last week by Breaker after him and Jay Usso beat Vin Balor and JD McDonough, and I think that injury going into the match is going to be too much for him to overcome. I'm sorry, Sammy, He'll never be a guest on the show because I doubted you twice and I'm gonna be wrong twice, and I'm okay being wrong. It gives Jeff and Alex a chance to catch up.
Speaker 2: I don't want to catch bron Breaker is gonna win.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well there you go.
Speaker 3: I mean I wanted to catch up, but I can't be voting on Sammy's Ain.
Speaker 2: That's your boy. You didn't even pick your own horse.
Speaker 1: I know I'm dumb, and I was dumb last time, and I'm gonna be dumb again.
Speaker 2: I think Bron got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too, and our producer agrees with us as well. Whether you agree or just agree, share this podcast with your friends, let them know we don't just go once a week. We go twice a week, and we're a little looser on the unsanctioned Thursday show. I appreciate you people tuning in. I will do my best to give you guys a better update next time. It's much more leaning yes than no. It can still get a know and if it does, I will share it with you as well as heart crushing and soul crushing as that may be. But I appreciate you guys staying tuned and listening and hanging in there and all the words of support that I hear when I'm out from wrestling fans and dudes just saying anything I can do to help, and I appreciate and respect y'all so much, even if I even if I can't use your help, I appreciate you guys always offering it. Y'all are awesome. I'll put a really cool team together of misfits that I respect a lot, and I think we're going to pull this off. So thank you guys for listening. Stay tuned for updates on my federation or my promotion, whichever word you prefer to call it, I call it my fed and I'll talk to you guys next Wednesday. I'm Afa, jeff I, Friday, Prins Junior, Peace We Out. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.