Speaker 1: No Willian, no doctor, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Yes. End of the week, Rory, how you feeling excited?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like you in festival mode. Where are you going now? We're telling when you in festival mode? I'm definitely not. Did you get a facial did you get like did you sit in a song or something? You look no, hydrated skin, looks like actually a little tired to be quite on? Really, yeah, that makes me sure.
Speaker 2: He had a suit jacket on it day? I said, what do you have a suit? Yes, it's a jack. It's just a regular jacket. He had a shoot on today.
Speaker 4: No, when I show you the jacket, you're gonna be like the Marus. How did you see a suit? And what he was wearing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, he was just like j Cole and that one magazine interview. Did GQ one? I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't ever don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't remember. I don't remember as the cold fits, I don't remember what he was wearing. Well, how are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I'm great, man, got my t you know what I'm saying. End of the week, feeling good, feeling great?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think well, definitely not festival season. I'm gonna go to l A next week though, So M come on about man.
Speaker 3: You know when you say LA and look me in my eyes like that, I know what that means, Like you want me to look at flight. They know what you meant to worry about it.
Speaker 2: We could do that to go listen, man, I wouldn't have to miss an episode.
Speaker 3: No, But I hate when you go to LA for like producer Rory stuff love Rory, Yeah, because he walked fast and than he already du Yeah, It's like I can't I can't keep up with him.
Speaker 2: He don't take the fucking sunglasses off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, you know, my guy's working. Man, I don't want to interfit.
Speaker 4: You think you think wanten in like the music studio I wear. You think I like I'm Ryan Leslie or some shit Ryan Leslie or Leslie Quincy Rory, I put on the suit, glasses, everything. Well, when was the last time any of us have been in LA that wasn't working with I don't think I've ever been to LA not work related in my life, and I've been to LA.
Speaker 2: Probably fifty that makes sense, maybe more than fifty times.
Speaker 3: That makes it. Most people from the East Coast, like especially New York. If you go to LA. It's usually for work stuff.
Speaker 4: And like, no disrespect to LA, but if I have some free time off, I'm not getting on a five to six hour flight to go to Los Angeles for some R and R.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's just not where I'm going go to an island or something if it's a vacation. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I have a lot of friends out there, and they do give me a lot of shit like can you come out here when you're not working so we can actually hang out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, no, I'm cool, That's what I'm saying. I don't know if I want to go this time with you, because once you work mode, this is a different road.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be in the music video?
Speaker 3: What's my what's my what's my part? What am I playing?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm writing some sketches now for it. Okay, Yeah, I could write you in.
Speaker 2: I see what I could do, what I could do.
Speaker 4: I'll check with myself to see if it'll be okay, move some stuff around.
Speaker 2: See if you guys eight hour shoot day, I'll see that. Yeah, give me a little twenty minutes somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So I do need some.
Speaker 4: Extras though, and I was gonna put out like a proper flyer on ig story if you need some extras in the video. If we have any listeners out in LA as of now, tentatively we'd be shooting on Thursday the ninth. Yeah, I was gonna ask if like some listeners could fill, you will fill some seats.
Speaker 3: I can call the homies. No, no, you don't want no, no, no, you mean only homies to just stand around.
Speaker 4: I'd rather sit there and answer questions about raptor Bates and stuff. Uncle, tell all your six old friends. Yeah, it's cool, man, I appreciate lucky. I'm here to check in, but we don't need your services at the shoot.
Speaker 3: I just had a homie full up and just make sure you are.
Speaker 2: When have you ever seen gang members at a video shoot?
Speaker 3: And it went, well, they're not gang members. They're just from the same community, man, That's all it is. They grew up together, that's yeahs we're made up same block course system. Yeah, come on, man, you know that. You know that should go. Anyways, we're back spotsor by boostmobile unlimited updexs in Baby. What's up? How you feeling? I feel good?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, don't give me that ship. How you feeling. You want me to be miserable.
Speaker 3: No, I want you to I want you sound miserable. I want you to sound like you saying, oh good, I'm listening to your conversation. All was just making sure you hight over there.
Speaker 5: That's trying to figure out maybe I want to go to LA. Maybe I was trying to figure out what I had I must schedule.
Speaker 2: You want to be like a video vixen in the video.
Speaker 3: This is what hold on. This is why baby full of shit? She just said off camera. I can't wait to stay home all weekend.
Speaker 2: That's this weekend. He's not going this weekend. He's going next week.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's leaving Tuesday though, So that kind of paulays over into the weekend Sunday, Saturday, Sunday, with Monday you out. I'm ready to go outside now.
Speaker 2: That's enough time to bed rock and then you can get it.
Speaker 3: No trying to get that baby d be full of shit when she try to act like she don't want to be outside of never try to being outside. Now.
Speaker 2: You ain't tired of being outside, you know you're not.
Speaker 5: There's a difference between tired of being out in nature and tired of being outside socializing.
Speaker 3: If I go to L What do I do when I go to L when you have outside of nature? What the last time you've been in nature? Baby D?
Speaker 2: I went and I was in nature. I took a very long walk when I was down south, down south.
Speaker 4: If you tell telling me Runyan Kannon, it's not socializing, then I don't know what to tell me.
Speaker 2: Like you outside. No, when I go to l A, y'all know, I be laying by that pool, phone on D and D phone.
Speaker 3: Your phone is never on D and D.
Speaker 2: No, actually it is all the time, and it pisses me off. Never not on D and D.
Speaker 5: Why your phone on D and D because I don't like being indeed, indeed, I don't like being disturbed.
Speaker 2: My phone always on DND.
Speaker 5: I was just having a conversation with Leanna about how I was arguing with Page earlier.
Speaker 2: Me and Page was arguing back and.
Speaker 3: Forth about what who had the best muggarine.
Speaker 5: I know our jobs. So Page wrote me something and I wrote back something. He wrote me back, and I was done this. I'm like, I'm not discussing this anymore. So I wrote him back and I put my phone on D and D. So it went into like it just went Demeris's phone is do not disturb right after I wrote him.
Speaker 2: And he was like, don't silence me. Nah, that what I said that.
Speaker 3: You can't silence me?
Speaker 2: Wait, is in a group chat with you on and pach No just me and p okay got yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Texting putting somebody that you're currently texting on D and D like in the middle of that is wild. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I guess that's the new version of like slamming your flip phone shut is the D and D thing. I don't mind if it's like past nine o'clock, cool, everyone deserves their their space. But Tuesday at one pm, get your fucking phone off D and D. It drives me nuts. Like if I'm calling you, it's for a specific reason at this time.
Speaker 3: I've never put my phone on D and D. Not one time. You will. I'm just saying I've never had Like I never.
Speaker 5: You just ignore people. I don't like having to do that. I mean, ringers off, but like I don't like feeling the vibration.
Speaker 3: You don't even want to vibe.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to just like we don't even want the vibes. I don't know. I want to know your content, like I just get that phone off rose mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want no vibration.
Speaker 5: When I'm ready to talk, I'll go check and say, oh, did anyone contact me?
Speaker 2: If yes, then okay, I'll choose to who to respond to. If not, then not.
Speaker 5: Because if Rory calls me in the middle of the day, even if I ignore him because I want to talk, I'm not wondering what he wanted.
Speaker 2: I don't even want that. Though in my head, you.
Speaker 3: Want of those people like if you got your phone on D and D, if somebody text you, you see the text, even though it's on D and D, you'll hit them back Like.
Speaker 2: What, No, I just don't hit them back at all.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 4: I wish remember like away messages with aim. Yeah, I wish we could have that in text messages, especially for specific people, Like I can pick ten people that can text me at any time without my way message hitting them. But I want like an automatic response of I'm not by my phone.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll get back to you at some point.
Speaker 3: Isn't that what the little thing on Instagram is now? It's then like a way message. No, that's just free where you sub like, yo, ho, that's what that's what. The Way messages was. The way message always subs. Yeah, you're both right, Yeah, it's always subs. Girls used to sub you. Why are you currently texting them? They changed their way message. I'm like, yo, who else could you be talking right now? You just changed your way message in the middle of our conversation. Niggas ain't shit word word else.
Speaker 2: And you had to be like more creative back then, because now a girl.
Speaker 4: Could just post like a meme to like show to sub somebody someone else could write her material and get that feeling off. Like away messages, you had to type that yourself, yeah, and say exactly what you were going through.
Speaker 3: Way Messages was cool though. I like that error.
Speaker 2: We need automatic out of the office text message.
Speaker 3: Shit. They kind of have that though, when you text people, like they'll send an automatic text back like currently driving or something like that.
Speaker 4: Like they do have those, right, Oh that's one like you're in car play mode and shit like that. Yeah, but I want to like a custom one that for specific people, like I would love to set my phone.
Speaker 2: I still find it odd.
Speaker 4: I've been doing this for ten years at the same time, and people still think they could call me one more recording neither here nor there. But I wish I could just set something like I'm recording. I'll get back to you when I can.
Speaker 5: Mm, well, see that's what my my location like, you know how you can set custom locations when I'm here, my location says in front of this god forsaking mic. People who have my location will go look at my location and still called me, and I'm like, I'm literally at work, Like do you want to be on the episode?
Speaker 4: I don't, but yeah, okay, but even like cool, I hear you, but I don't want to give like everyone I ever worked with my location, Like Lloyon knows our recording schedule for some reason, just tends to ignore it all the time. And sometimes he makes me nervous while we're recording, like hey, your Chase account just exploded, and like he knows I'm recording, and like question mark, I'm like, I'll get back to you in five hours, yo.
Speaker 5: What is people's obsession with starting arguments with you when they know you in front? Like a nigga will wait all day the moment one o'clock hit.
Speaker 2: He knows I'm sitting in front of.
Speaker 5: His mic, He texts, why are you trying to fight with me? Right before I get front of this fucking mike. I do not understand that shit. People do that shit all the time, you know that, and for my job, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's because you give the Roman access. You know what I'm saying, that's your problem. Gonna start. This starts at the top, It starts with you. But oh, you know what I'm saying, rocks from the head exactly. You see what I'm saying. Why are you giving him access to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're reflection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need that energy, right, that's gonna now that's throwing you all off. You're giving the wrong reviews on music now and all of that.
Speaker 2: Like you just start saying I agree with everything, like.
Speaker 3: You know, just start doing by like you throwing you all off yours. Come on now, I can't let that happen.
Speaker 5: And me and mom mashed today. He called me to the ass meal color I was wearing and told him.
Speaker 2: You got through the I got through the Did you have to hit the alert anyways? And it makes the message Yeah, I just had to see what baby like what you're wearing?
Speaker 3: That cool?
Speaker 2: Me and page. We try to do the same he had. The whites got the white, the white whites white with the.
Speaker 3: White arms out. That's what's up.
Speaker 4: I mean, Ryot's got a little of your Godspeed flair going on, but you know, just the Asian version DJ.
Speaker 2: Banana everything that put on God's speed. Thinking of.
Speaker 3: That, I don't think I'm God's send, So no.
Speaker 2: You don't think your gods. No, Lucifer definitely sitting him me to see, Yo, why the marriage you trying to paint me like that? You try to pay me.
Speaker 3: Like the worst con of nigga. What you mean Lucifer sent me? You came from the pits of hell. And Lucifer was like, I want you to wreak havoc on the Bronx, Like you think it was me?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? What are you saying about Mall's moms.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the most like progressive guys from my neighborhood like me, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You added from your neighborhood at the end of the whole room, just got really.
Speaker 3: From my neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like you should probably apologize to his sister too, she was right there side by side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you think Lucifer sent me and not her. Yeah, the damonic spirit did it. What's trade her?
Speaker 4: Isn't there some some Bible ship with the devil angel and they were.
Speaker 2: Twins like some ship like.
Speaker 3: One of those chapters? Can remember which one? It is one of those chapters in there right?
Speaker 4: Anyways, I know the marriage you do not see because you're on D and D. But we did drop the the a live stream link in the recording chat last night. Did did you watch did you watch the Kanye Show?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 4: Are you the most progressive person in your neighborhood so you could not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was definitely a well, no, I live in Bedsie. I am not the most progressive person in my neighborhood. But I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: How was it? I mean it was Kanye. It's incredible. Yeah, as much as I I keep trying to find ways to hate him, I'm just I'm letting you'll know.
Speaker 3: As much as I really don't rock with Kanye with things he said in the past couple of years, but like he's still a great thought.
Speaker 4: He finds like the simplest things to make so many like, how how come no one's thought about standing on top of the world?
Speaker 2: And making it led screens.
Speaker 3: Well, this was kind of sort of what they did with the concert to him and Drake did, It's just more elevated. But that was kind of the vibe of, you know, them standing on top of what we thought was like the moon or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I forgot that whole thing. Yeah, but yeah, I thought it was gonna be more similar to the Mexico City one, and it was in a different set. It was very very Kanye esque though, of stopping Good Life four times to tell his DJ, I'm sorry, not the DJ, the lighting guy stopped putting these fucking lights on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the strobes like you.
Speaker 2: Know that guy.
Speaker 4: You know that guy was front of house having a fucking panic attack. Because I don't think he purposely kept putting those lights on.
Speaker 2: I don't think he.
Speaker 4: Knew how to turn them off. So every time Kanye started, they went back on. You know, you'll imagine because lighting people, I'm sure fuck ups happened all the time, like in any other profession, but to have one of the biggest artists that's ever lived stop his concert four times and you're sitting there in front of house with your little ear muss on and people are screaming in your ear?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that anxiety attack that you would have.
Speaker 3: My thing is they didn't have, like because it felt like they didn't rehearse that that It was kind of like he gave them the direction of the mood he wanted, the lights he wanted, and maybe just gave like no, he.
Speaker 2: Said verbatim after the fourth restart, we went over this in rehearsals.
Speaker 3: Oh so then I'm wrong, he said.
Speaker 4: Is this an asine skit? Like if someone really fucking me right now? Yeah, they went through in rehearsals, and mind you, I'm just a novice. I didn't even really see the difference once he starts.
Speaker 2: I think there were lights only Kanye could see you.
Speaker 3: I want to say, you know, that's only Kanye.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the difference. Once he was okay with it, I was like, well, what.
Speaker 3: The Kanye is so maniacal and so you know, meticulous with his ship that he would notice if one light bulb was out. Yeah, like he was like, now it's throwing the hole like nobody else in the arena, in the stadium, nobody knows. Nobody could see this one light bulb. That's not flickering the way Ya would want it to, and he's going to stop the entire show to say, listen, this is not what we rehearsed. Listen.
Speaker 2: I mean, either way, it was it was a great performance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, production wise, it was great. I think they have some things to tweak with the audio a little bit on certain songs, like with the with the auto tune and things like that.
Speaker 4: I think so, I think it might be a live stream thing because I hear you they on the Mexico City one it fucked up a few times as well. I don't know if they're hearing that at the actual show. I just don't know if if the line from whatever tune they're using with that microphone that's in house is going to the stream, if it's also going like maybe just one mic is going to the stream, whereas it should be both.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, a few times.
Speaker 3: You think Kanye wouldn't wouldn't have that in order.
Speaker 4: I mean, I agree with you, But it happened in the Mexico City ones, and I've seen that with other people that have like live stream shows before. Sometimes whatever effect they're throwing on just doesn't make it to the stream.
Speaker 2: For some reason.
Speaker 4: That's how they've exposed a couple of artists for how they actually sound.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You streaming this this this Christmas time shown it ain't mixed on stream.
Speaker 3: What about Kanye though, Like he's been through the highs, highest of the highs and the lows of the lows when it comes to celebrity and just being in the tabloids and the headlines. But what is it about him to where he can pack out the Sofi Stadium like that, after even going through all of that, being quote unquote canceled and you know, losing some of the biggest deals ever in partnerships and brands and things like that, to still have over a million people in the queue to get tickets to a show and to pack the Sofi Stadium, which is probably his I think that was his first one in the US in a while, right, its first Yeah concert? Bet a minute? Is he Is he the biggest artist in the world currently? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, uh yeah, I don't like how would you gauge that.
Speaker 3: I mean, being canceled the way he's been canceled.
Speaker 2: Like Taylor, He's never successfully been canceled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, what do you mean by successfully been canceled?
Speaker 2: We've had that cancelation like successfully, Well.
Speaker 3: Your fans don't cancel you. I'm on the side of that. I'll down on that hill. Your fans do not cancel you. But anybody that cancels.
Speaker 5: You, fans like Kanye even I don't even want to just say fans. The community that you come from and that supports you outside of the slavery is a choice.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 5: He never really did anything to like really be canceled by them, like the Jews, was never really like the bit like who was holding Kanye's career.
Speaker 4: Upcount He did get successful, not successfully canceled forever. But a cancelation did happen when you say, I could say anti Semitic things and Adidas won't drop me, and then Adidas, which you just made a billion, why your billionaire was with your Adidas deal and they drop you.
Speaker 5: Kanye the fashion designer might have gotten canceled. Kanye the artist did not get canceled. Oh well, Jews the artist, you're no. So in the fashion world, Kanye might still be canceled. He he will probably deal with with the fallout of that for the rest of his life.
Speaker 4: Business Wise, the amount of money he made off he did that commercial for the super Bowl, not this year, the year before that, few years before that. The amount of product he sold was I think it made it a billionaire again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But what I'm saying is, as far as the type of deal he had with Adidas, he may not see that type of deal structured again because of whatever powers may be that he.
Speaker 2: Might have offended. Right want different. But Kanye the.
Speaker 5: Artist when it comes to his music, was not in danger of cancelation, not even just from his fans, but just from a cultural standpoint.
Speaker 2: The people he really really really really offended didn't That wasn't no, it was they weren't going to buy a bully anyways. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I guess why I'll ask when you say biggest artists in the world, you have to lean on numbers unfortunately with that, but like it's tough to say, one hundred and seventeen units first week is incredible, especially with absolutely no promo pushbacks, this and that. That's so hard to do to just throw out an album and do that. But I mean, you still have Taylor Swift in the world. Like if you're going off sheer numbers, yeah, I mean it's tailor and it's kind of not close, like by numbers, Bad Bunny is bigger, but you can't erase a twenty two year career.
Speaker 2: That's why you.
Speaker 4: Can make the argument, in my opinion, that Kanye could still be the biggest artist out because you have twenty two years attached to it.
Speaker 2: That's why you can sell out the stadium. He's been part of our lives for twenty two years in a very important way when it comes to this music, and people want to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I get it when you say numbers. I know obviously what Bad Bunny does with Taylor Swift does, but I just think coming from our culture and what Kanye is able to do and the things that he's been through and was able to still climb over and still get to a point where he sells out so Far Stadium and you know, yeah, I think that speaks to the artist hit, the power and the magnitude of yay like he's. I mean, there's not many people I know that can do outside of the obvious, that can go through what he's been through and still sell out and put on the show like he did last night at so Far Stadium. There's not many artists that to do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean now doing Wireless Fest headlining three days, and I know we briefly spoke about it, but again, what not making.
Speaker 2: A Kanye Drake thing. I'm just making a Kanye thing.
Speaker 4: He's one of the most petty human beings on earth that does obsess over people. And what Drake did with Wireless Fest, with all the people he brought out, he put on an incredible three different incredible shows that week. I like, Kanye might show us the first real alien on stage. I think he's gonna make this one of the most important performances of his career. One because he's petty, two because he's back outside. He's doing all these other kind of like pop up type shows. I think that's gonna kind of be Kanye's wave for the next few years of just these huge pop up shows. Wireless is going to really, I think set the precedent for all all that. Because some people that may like maybe feel like, oh I'm off Kanye. He'll give you a reminder, never remind you. Oh yeah, fuck, I do you like this guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll throw those records on.
Speaker 4: Twenty two years of my life have just been consumed by this guy's catalog. Yeah, yeah, they are the same dates as the jay Z shows. I think that's honestly, just like a coincidence. I don't wireless was gonna be wild. You think Jay did it because he knew Kanye was doing Wireless.
Speaker 2: No, you think Yay did it because he knew Jay was doing Yankee.
Speaker 4: Well, Wireless is gonna have their date set before they even get the headline exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't even know if I would have known more. Don't just smirk speak I'm I'm like.
Speaker 3: Rory talk right now. I was going to overtalk him.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know jay Z, like you know, Jose tell me, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is a coincidence. Okay, who's part Kanye?
Speaker 4: You think it was an incentive to take the Wireless dates because.
Speaker 3: They aligned with what Jay was doing at Yankees. Daddy interesting, Jay new to the Yankee dates. You don't think Kanye found out the Yankee dates before the world did.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he has the ability to do so for sure. But you so you think that was the sole reason, Like, all right, fuck it, I'll do it because wireless. Because I'm sure Wireless is sent out and offered to Kanye every year, like they send out offers to every a lister usually are met with no until it's the right timing.
Speaker 2: Shalla, all the big ones do the same thing.
Speaker 4: So you think he got his his usual wireless fest offer that his team always gets every year, and said what's Jake doing.
Speaker 3: Not what's Jay doing. But once they get when that Jay is doing Yankee Stadium, I mean, and then you know they see wireless, they're like, oh no, we're taking this, Like yeah, we're doing it, Like Kanye's definitely, definitely there's that's not a coincidence. That's there's there's no way that that's a coincidence. I don't have some secret information that I'm not sharing, but I'm just saying there's no way that those dates lined up like that. And these two artists, who obviously, you know, have history, know each other. Obviously, Kanye says some things that we all know he's fallen out of the good graces of Jay in the last couple of years. Like there's there's a there's a statement that Kanye is trying to make I.
Speaker 4: Mean, but it's a like for festivals period, it's a popular week, like it's.
Speaker 2: Right after the fourth July Holiday.
Speaker 3: Get right.
Speaker 2: It's everything you're saying. It's not like some like these dates have always been a big thing for festivals.
Speaker 3: Everything you're saying is right. You're saying everything right. You're not saying anything wrong. Roy, I want you to understand that.
Speaker 2: I thank you.
Speaker 3: But if you think that this is not if you think this is a coincidence, cut the ship, bro, This is not a fucking coincidence.
Speaker 2: Which one of you tune into, well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean what you say it you'll be But I'm just saying, like there is a thing now where people are like, damn, Like, I ain't gonna like London wireless Kanye three nights.
Speaker 2: Entertaining it.
Speaker 4: As far as live streams go, it's not even close to me. I will be watching If jay Z does live stream the Yankee Stadium dates all three, I will be watching, and then I'll catch Kanye's replay if if they end up with the time, I don't know how the times will it's what six hour difference?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's under month, he was.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can do both, Yeah, yeah, dedicate every day though, who you think, Oh we gotta rent out like a.
Speaker 2: Movie theater or something for three days that would be fun. Who do you think I had a better show?
Speaker 3: Jes Z?
Speaker 2: Something about Jay at Yankee Stadium?
Speaker 3: It is just special. Like I mean, Kanye is kind He's gonna put on the hell of a show as well with Wireless, but Jay at Yankee Stadium, Like, I mean, it doesn't get more New York than that, Like that's like, you know what I mean, Like are you kidding me? Like the only thing bigger than that is if they if the fucking Dodgers were still in Brooklyn and Jay did that stadium, Like it would be the only thing bigger than Jay Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 4: I mean, Kanye is gonna have the better production of a show for sure, but to see.
Speaker 3: Be honestly might be back there cooking something enough for ho well, I mean Kanye might. She might be in control of the lights and the motherfucking you know aesthetics well I mean black like you know what I mean, Cowboy called ain't gonna be in the building, Like she might be writing that motherfucking control pit like light shone on the left hand.
Speaker 4: But also, I mean, Kanye is the reason every single A list rappers stepped up their live show. Jay Z and jay Z included the difference between jay Z's shows that I saw before Kanye West was Kanye West and then after Yeah, everyone saw Glowing the Dark tour and said, damn now rappers, Now it's rappers, we gotta do this shit. I thought that was just for the pop stars. Now a list rappers, you gotta put on a show. So I do think jay Z has great live shows now and puts a lot of effort into the production more than he used to.
Speaker 2: But he not beating Kanye when it comes to stage hands Like.
Speaker 3: J J is not going to be walking on the move, but that's just not him.
Speaker 4: But he also has reasonable doubt in his totality in center fields like that, by itself is why I think it'll just be a better show, because it's like something we've never fucking seen. Whereas if Kanye's, well, I've seen Kanye walk literally from London to la in one song. I've seen him walk around the entire world.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, Kanye is a He's come on, we visually, he's one of the greatest artists we've ever had. We know that. But I do think that jay is going to step up his production for the Shanky Stadium for sure show. I think it's gonna be a different a different level.
Speaker 2: I mean, even what he did, do you think he'll have any.
Speaker 4: Of like the tricks when we when he headlined Made in America, he was at the main stage and then he got off, which we thought the show was over, and he took a golf cart behind the whole shit and ended up on one of the side stages on the other.
Speaker 2: Side of the festival.
Speaker 4: And of course in retrospects, no one thought about Stampedes.
Speaker 2: Thank god nobody was hurt.
Speaker 4: But yeah, once you started hearing Hove doing s Carter collection mixtape records on the other side of the fairgrounds, everyone just started dead sprinting to that, Like I thought, those kind of tricks are cool. Yeah, Like, is he gonna be in the dugout? Is he gonna sit behind home plate with top of the stadium. He's gonna be on Henna. He gonna coming on top of.
Speaker 2: The four train to Da bought my uncle Brian's ashes.
Speaker 3: He definitely goes subway surf for sure. That would be hilarious. Have it hole ride the back of the train like that. No, on top of the train, on the back, No, on the back of the train, put me on top of the ship pulling on sixty first Street, walk down the steps into the state. I could see that I could definitely happening. I could definitely say that, boy, you got twenty five dollars on you ain't gonna go okay.
Speaker 4: And I just proved to you that you don't need to overpay for great wireless. Unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. Boost Mobile mall. That is your way to go. Keep your same phone number. Everything you need is gonna stay the same. They'll even send someone to your job to get it done.
Speaker 3: This is my job.
Speaker 2: They'll come here here, right here, literally sit between us.
Speaker 3: Stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostsmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boostmobi Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 4: Did you see the cam clip? I thought I knew all the whole on TANDRAS. I don't even feel like a hip hop fan anymore.
Speaker 3: Now. Cam said that he felt like the bar in otis was directed towards him. Run up on you use the wrong way, I might murk you sylum can be purchased because he was distributed by Asylum Records at the time.
Speaker 2: And he also said, flee and the G four sixty flee is Cams.
Speaker 3: Flee is Cam, but flee also means to get away. Well, I understand, I understand the ontangiously, this is Jay Z. We told me so, this this as many layers. I just don't know if I'm one hundred percent on board that that was directed towards him. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's giving hit dog hollering like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's interesting because as a rap as an MC, Cam is right, he has to think about that. He has to because this is Jay and we know the entages and we know how he you know, he plays on words and things like that.
Speaker 2: So it's not it's not far fested what Cam is saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I don't know if I'm on the side of Cam saying like yeah, nah, that's a fact, like that was that was a shot at him?
Speaker 4: Okay, if they were, they were just dissing Kanye that month, run up on Yeezy the way the wrong way am I. So we're setting that that part up of somebody that would be doing some type.
Speaker 2: Of harm to him.
Speaker 3: Flee.
Speaker 4: Cam's in the name in the G four five fifty, I might surface what's political refugee?
Speaker 3: What's a political refugee?
Speaker 4: Diplomat Asylum can be purchased diplomatic community. He's signed to asylum at the top. That's one thousand percent about Camp. And that's why that's why sometimes I wish, I like we always joke because we like no rappers and rappers have different ears. Like I wish I could hear all the things that rappers here with those subs, because only Cam would get that because he's a rapper and they were beefing dog.
Speaker 2: I never caught any of that, But.
Speaker 3: Why would My thing is, why would Camp bring that up so many years later?
Speaker 5: Because somebody asked him. Do you think Jay ever dished ever subbed yout Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, he was just asked that, But yeah, I mean the way he breaks it down, I don't think it's a hit talk. I don't think Jay was like trying to publicly publicly discam. I think he just had wordplay in his head and laughed and said, I'm tie in a little cam shot in there.
Speaker 3: Then that only he will get. The funny shit is if you was to ask Ja that, he would look at you like and probably wouldn't even respond, but he just gave you a look like you really think what you think? Like, yeah, like it. I mean, it's a lot. That's the only one y'all found, Like, okay, find find the other one.
Speaker 5: Now you're about to be cambing through jay Z lyrics putting two and three together.
Speaker 3: But that's just how that's how he because he's not because Jay understands what it would be. If he just flat out said, Cam run up on Yeezy the wrong way, I might murk you, let's like, now that's a little like you understand what I'm saying, But to tailor it that way, it's like, oh shit, Okay, that was fly because you're not gonna get that now, Cam, because obviously he knows, you know, he would hear some things behind the scenes, and you know what I mean, Like he probably heard that way before, caught that line way before we did, you know what I mean? Because he knows that was directed at him, because there's some personal shit that was happening. But yeah, that's the type of rapper that Jay is. If he's gonna go at you, it's not going to be so direct all or something. I think that's that's like a skill in itself to be able to design a verse a bar like that where people can't get it like right away. It takes some years and it's like, oh shit, he was going at this person.
Speaker 4: And I mean, if you just look at those bars, the fact of putting all those four elements into it, it had like now it has to be about camp. I can't look at that bar and not think it's about game. But it's too ironic that all four of those things would be tied in together and that and not be about Cameron and Dipset. And like Jay's always did that with Dipset, Like when Jimmy was going at him, it wasn't a direct disc but started out the flex freestyle.
Speaker 2: I'm so independent, you know, I might buy cotch.
Speaker 4: Jimmy was on Cotch, like he would throw a little shots like that, like I'm not gonna directly dish you at this point, but I could own the company that you're signed to, if you want to play it.
Speaker 3: That way, and you now work for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Jimmy heard that line and was like, all right, that was a shot at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm not mad at camp for for for exposing that. But it's it's witty, it's slick, it's clever. I like that, and rap was missing.
Speaker 2: I love when people give me another reason.
Speaker 5: I love jay Z hate the dick ride, but I love when people I hate to dick ride, but they're gonna they're gonna say I'm.
Speaker 2: A diick rider.
Speaker 3: But well you you're a woman, so that's not disrespectful.
Speaker 2: It still is. Well, somebody calls you a dick rider as a woman, stillspectful.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, I didn't know it's accurate anyway, I'm more accurate right now. I love any reason to love jay Z Moore like I love that. Like even all these years, I'm still getting more reasons.
Speaker 2: Take the right horse.
Speaker 4: Well, are you here to defend your your I don't want to say your other horse because that's like super direspectful, but Meek is your guy. You're here currently right now, Meek is going back and forth. It's a lot going on. That's that's your man's I am here to. Early in our friendship, one of our biggest debates was was Meek I love Meek, but I think history history showed that my argument was correct at that time.
Speaker 2: What was your argument? You said he was going to clean Drake up. Don't do that. I remember when we were on the what happened. Yes, I remember when we were on the phone.
Speaker 5: I said, already I hate Drake narrative, so do not let be you don't hate Drake.
Speaker 2: Accurate, That's not what I said.
Speaker 5: What I said was that Meeks this I was looking forward to, mixed this and that it was not as bad as people made it out to be.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. No, I've never said he won that bad or anything.
Speaker 5: Which the one that Flex kept dropping bombs on, does anybody have the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Just didn't even have it. He pumped faked and said he had it. Oh yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: But just during the Meek and Drake thing after after back to Back was out and me and Damarus were on the phone, and I know Damars to be a huge Meek fan, so I was just fucking with her h and she was like, nah, just would just wait.
Speaker 2: It's Meek, remember that narrative, and I hope this doesn't sound respectful because he's a battle because he's a battle raper.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they pumped that heavy and that was that.
Speaker 4: I would say, you know, of course, I've seen the DVDs, I've seen the dirty braids in the street. I've never I'm not from Philly, I've never seen Meek battle, so I never understood that. Now trying to tell Damres like, how you know he a battle rapper, I've never seen him battle in my life. She said, Nah, he's gonna come, come with a bomb, and I said, he's about to use.
Speaker 2: This same Jille beat snare and just wrap about some bullshit, and that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest. I don't even remember the Meek song The Undertaker.
Speaker 4: I will say Warpain after that was really good. Meek did have one really good beef record in that drake.
Speaker 2: Back and forth.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to make this a shitting a Meek thing, because everything Meek said today I completely agree with him. I think there has been a campaign against Meek in the media. I think he does it to himself sometimes, but Charlomagne going out and saying that Meek was never the same after the Drake Battle is just absurd. His his his best album was posts Drake Beef multiple platinum, saying like Meek was five after ships of course it was. Yeah, he was clown on the internet for a while and he took a little time. But I think the best part of Meek's career was post Drake Battle.
Speaker 2: His best music in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not mass album, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know about best music in totally, but best album for sure, best project, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean he he has he has some good records after that though. No, he went on his Instagram and we don't have to read the entire thing, but.
Speaker 3: He just he sees so with me said, so, I want to make this a main post, a highlight already, Who's Who's Who's tweet from me?
Speaker 4: You can just start since to Drake Beef because it's it's a lot of unnecessary stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like the spelling, this ain't meat though, this ain't for meat. Stumps man, like give me back his phone since Drake Beef. I dropped, I dropped. Oh this might be him.
Speaker 2: Hold on yeah, this part says Drake Beef.
Speaker 3: I dropped Tap three times Platinum, pet A double Platinum, Blue Notes one and two Platinum, Uptown Vibes with Legend from Brooklyn, fab Platinum, What's Free featuring jay Z, meat Mill, I think it's platinum, Fuck on Me featuring Cardi B Platinum, Scarface with Ross Gold and depending money, Respect the Game, Platinum twenty four to seven, Double Platinum, dangerous Platinum or double I don't collect plaques championships. Album like double platinum, spits a paying gold and it wasn't marketed correctly, leaving label cyber Truck five and Philly how far we came? He actually switched switched up on Drake because he helped power to meet was done, narrative was done. Now he's using the same against Drake. Drake good with me and jay Z keep me out this week, ass shit. I had a meeting with A sixteen Z. Found a lot of new text deals and activations just from playing around two. I forgot proud of me, I'm a feature, I'm a feat almost platinum. Okay, nineteen forty two flows platinum.
Speaker 2: What you just feel for you trying to read this yeah.
Speaker 3: Not it not Meek still tweeting. That's still he's still in his hands right there.
Speaker 2: But no Meek is correct.
Speaker 4: I hope it didn't sound like I was having any Meek hate, because when I saw that Charlott Mane Brilliant Idiot's clip, I'm like, maybe Charlamagne just didn't pay attention. I don't know how you could even come to that conclusion when Meeks. Some meeks biggest records outside of Dreams of Nightmares came post the Drake battles.
Speaker 3: So Charlamage said that Meek never recovered from the Drake beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he walked his take back on Breakfast Club this morning like we didn't watch the clip and can't verify exactly what he said. He was trying to say, Oh, I wasn't talking about music, you were. I watched the clip. You were talking about music plus other things. And some of those other things. I do agree with him with the other things. Meet Meek definitely didn't help with a lot of the Twitter slander with what he would tweet moving forward. Like all of us, I felt like wanted to see Meek come back after the Drag beef and everyone was like, you should just stop with the social media shit because you had like this aura that you believed as well before we.
Speaker 2: Got like I mean, it's in a bad way.
Speaker 4: We got to know Meek more because of Twitter and because of that battle, and it just allowed the Internet to clown him. Because I don't think Meek, even though he's the greatest tweter of all time, doesn't know how the internet works, Like he didn't know if you just tweet that in his head, him saying these things is a flex. Not knowing the Internet is going to clown you for your flex and make fun of you for the next six months. He didn't know how to control those narratives. So I agree with Charlotte. He definitely made some mistakes being too public at that time. But the music was hitten But who in the world didn't love Championships Hit records on it.
Speaker 2: Features were nuts, Like you cannot say musically Meek fell off.
Speaker 5: That definitely the best album for sure, But I don't agree that Meets tweets in the reveal of his persona hurt him.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I think that Meek's career musically was always going to be Meek's career musically. I don't think his tweets or anything has done anything to affect that. I think, if anything, the way us making fun of me and his tweets has actually made him more lovable.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think that it's hurt him. I don't think he's hurt.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think it's hurt Himut I think it's kept him relevant longer than he would have been just off music alone.
Speaker 2: That's a fair point.
Speaker 4: You and I have always debated, like, all right, at this point, is Meek just leaning into that PERSONA No, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think he's leaning in. But I do think that it makes him more lovable. Honestly, I think that's fucking hilarious, Like when Maaul's reading that.
Speaker 2: That's like when artists show.
Speaker 5: So some artists can have mystique and mostique will work for them, right, Beyonce jay Z. I think you have to have a certain level of insurmountable talent for the mostique to work for you, unless you know how to manipulate the mystique around a lack of talent, which a lot of people do that as well. I think with Meek, who is a talented guy, not the most talented, but he is a talented guy, but because he does tend to be a little repetitive in his music sometimes and he you know, he has really good stuff that is creative, but he does tend to be a little repetitive. That's some complaints that we've had about his music. I think when you have a personality like that, it makes people love you more.
Speaker 2: I think you have to show more of yourself because being a mystique.
Speaker 5: With that and then putting out some of the music that he's put out, nobody's talking about you.
Speaker 3: Honest. I think he went through some stuff obviously business wise, label wise, kind of like Herd his trajectory to what Demarriage is saying. I think musically, I don't think Meek evolved enough, you know. I mean, I think Meek is who he is. I don't think that, you know, he's trying to be anybody else, which is I'm fine with that. But I think that just musically his sound, it didn't it didn't up the level it or it didn't go to another level some years. I think it's been kind of the same Meek. He's been consistent in his sound and in his music, and I think that on top of label stuff, I think that kind of you know, leveled out his trajectory, But I don't think it. I don't think that che all made is saying like he never recover. I wouldn't say he didn't recover. I just don't think musically, Meek just elevated on to another level. And then again he went through shit with the labels and said he was going to put music out, didn't put no music out, and it was like it was it was a lot of that, but it wasn't that he didn't recover from a Drake battle.
Speaker 4: And I mean, even to your point there, I feel like if you say now Meek, I don't like the term as fall off because me could easily just come back because he's a talented artist. But I would say more of the drop happened with Expensive Pain. It wasn't my favorite Meek album and to your point as well, the label fucked it all. But just mus it wasn't my my shit when it came to Meek, But that was far after any Drake beef, Like I don't I don't connect Expensive Pain of that that drop to the Drake beef because it was years I had been drinking a number one record between that, so if you could make a case of a Meek drop off, it had nowhere near the Drake Beef way after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I again had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 4: I just didn't like the struggleman try to walk it back and say he wasn't talking about music when he's you can clearly tell he's talking about the music in that that clip. Its be like, oh, yeah, I fucking forgot I had my timelines wrong. I forgot all that shit happened after the Drake Beef, Yeah, which I fucked up timelines before.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say when you talked for a living, you talk so much, sometimes you're gonna say some shit, but you just be playing out wrong and you gotta come back and say I always playing out wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I forgot how that went.
Speaker 3: Yeah, music doesn't stick with you and you don't really like getting timelines get lost and you're like, oh that was after that, Like yeah, so yeah, No, Charlamagne was definitely talking about musically, like we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will you go on Ebro's show since he's having a hard time booking? Guess hebro Ebro don't fuck with me? Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: You don't you don't think a no, did I miss something? As much as I pay attention, I do miss a lot of stuff. I mean, I know he'll like throw some l ols in our comments, But you think there's like an actual real thing with you.
Speaker 3: It's not real because I don't know. I don't know Ebro like personally like that, so it's not real. But no, Hebro don't. He don't fucking me. He don't want me on this platform. You don't think so? No, Okay, Ebro better than Abro can't have me on this platform because me and Hebro have a conversation that has shaped this whole shit up. I'm gonna ask him some direct shit. I would love that. Like I ain't saying it here, but I would like to have a conversation with Ebro off Mike two though.
Speaker 2: I listen, we could do the same things before.
Speaker 4: Me and Roseberg could sit at the desk and ask the questions and you guys could have do let's do it.
Speaker 3: I fuck with Ebro. I don't have nothing against Ebrol. I don't know them personally like that, but I fuck with them. But there's some things that I would like to ask Ebro. I would love to have a conversation with Nebro.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, well, this clip went viral mainly because people I think have just been praying on the downfall of Ebro. But I can't lie as much as I support their show and really fuck with Rosenberg and I'm cool with Ebro and love Laura. Yeah, this clip is kind of nuts. You guys set it's going viral for a reason. You guys set yourself up for everyone that's been waiting for your downfall because you were with what they deemed the machine. Even though Hot ninety seven is not like an iHeart type of thing, they were a miscommunications whatever.
Speaker 2: People still view them as a machine.
Speaker 4: Nebro is saying it's been hard to book guests now that they no longer have the Hot ninety seven logo with them. People he's known for thirty years are like, yeah, just send me a deck about your show. I'll see if my artists can get on there. And they're having trouble booking guests in a different way, but I mean they come from a radio station that had somebody whole career dedicated to booking guests for y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome, Welcome to the mud. It's rough, Yeah, but that. I mean, is hebro surprising? He knows, he knows this shit is fickle man, he knows how this music business goes.
Speaker 4: Probably, I think with some of the older relationships that he has, whether it be like with label people, I can see him finding it odd there. But I don't think that they thought he was just about to get every guest in the world because he was on Hot ninety seven for that long. H Like every artist, I mean, especially the younger artists that are not from New York, which is a majority of them, don't have like a crazy incentive to have to go to Hot ninety seven. But it is part of a major label rollout. But if you don't even have the Hot ninety seven thing, why would a younger artist care to go to your platform. I'm not shitting on their platform. It just started. I think a lot of the artists think, like when they talk to their publicists, like, yeah, I watched Breakfast I've been watching Breakfast Club since I was in middle school, Like it's a thing with us. We want to go on High ninety seven because it's what we grew up on. And you take that away, there's just not an incentive for an artist to go.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying, because that that is something that you grow up on. If it's Hot ninety seven, if it's you know, whatever the radio station or the brand is, you've watched it for so long, it's a part of your DNA to an extent.
Speaker 2: Whoever was up there, we were with it didn't matter who, Yeah, it was just.
Speaker 3: But to what I think Ebro is saying too, is just that when you have you know, the people that made it what it was over the last few years, and now we've gone and we've started our own thing. I just think the conversation is different because these are real music people. These are real music heads. So I think Ebro would think that people would still want to sit and talk with him because he knows what he's talking about. Yeah, you know, he's been around me business, he's been in the music business, he's been at radio, so you know, the conversation is just a little different when you sit down with him and Rosenberg and Laura because they've been a part of it for so long and watched a lot of these artists, you know, throughout the years, watch their careers grow, watch some of them fade away or whatever, so you know, they have a different a different point of view on this thing. No matter if the Hot ninety seven logos behind them or not, it's still them. It's still who they are and their knowledge of what they're speaking about. So I understand Ebro's saying thinking like, damn, it would have been for him, thinking it would have been kind of like easier to kind of book people because it's them still even though they don't have the logo, and the conversation would be different with them. It would be more, you know, music based and not so much gossip or this, that and the third. So I do understand why Ebro's kind of like, damn, we having a hard time, because yeah, I would think that I would. I still have these contacts, I still know these artists, I still know their managers, I still know you know their pr people and things like that. Yeah, us we're no longer at Hot ninety seven, but it's still us in this room having this conversation based on the music and the music industry. So yeah, I understand up.
Speaker 5: The purpose the purpose of a press run is to get your ship in front of as many eyes as possible.
Speaker 3: No for and you can still do Hot ninety seven, but then you could still do Ebrolaur and Roha.
Speaker 2: You only have so much time.
Speaker 5: So when I'm sure when these people in their pr are looking like Okay, who are you going to do while you're in New York or while you're wherever, and it's going to be like, okay, well, these people have a certain amount of numbers. These people always have clips that go viral. These people are like legacy like Breakfast Club Hot ninety seven, shit that you like kind of have to do the radio run. So you only have so much time, You're going to pick what's going to get you in front of the best eyes. And then on top of that, like people are making fun of shit that might be unprofessional. Y'all are in different y'all aren't all together Rosenberg Internet going bad like shit.
Speaker 2: They typically are like I watched the show. They typically are, yeah, this was a just but like this goes viral. People get busy. But I know I get no, I did it. We all get it.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying from an outsider's point of view, a music artist who doesn't no media.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I'm saying more on the younger side. I can to what ma Al was saying. I can totally see how Ebro Peter would feel that way for some of the older artists or the older execs like Rosenberg. For a lot of artists, the first time they was ever played on Hot ninety seven was because of Rosenberg and Ebro. Kendrick has been very vocal that Pete was one of the first people to.
Speaker 2: Co sign him.
Speaker 4: Tyler and Odd Future have said out loud they would have Hot ninety seven would have never had Odd Future up on that show if Peter didn't bring them.
Speaker 2: That wasn't like a booker, did it. He liked Odd Future, And some.
Speaker 4: Of the most classic Odd Future moments ever are from Hot ninety seven.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee you I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean Ebro was the program director at that time, but nobody was doing that unless Peter co signed it. So I could even feeling frustrated with exacts saying that type of stuff to them, like do you know what I've done for a lot of y'all artists for a very long time? Yeah, as a favor. Yeah, So I do get that, But you also have to be realistic in yourself and know you are starting from scratch again, like this is a whole new show and not every person is gonna they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Want to see what happens.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I get that, but it's still it's still the personalities that make the show.
Speaker 4: But there was also plenty of artists that like when we had when we started our show. Of course, there are plenty of artists that we just rocked with already and if we needed, you know, a favor or to come on the show, they'd come just because we have a relationship with them. But I'm sure there was artists that have come on our show that wanted to give it a few months. Oh yeah, not let me see, let me see if this, if this works and it's worth my time type of thing, and they're they're, you know, only a month, then they're gonna have to be patient. Yeah, even people you fuck with, like I gotta see, all right, you guys gonna staynsist what's going on? Like I would have reservations as an artist in exec.
Speaker 2: With that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think plenty of show is just just starting a month and them shit is gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think hebro is just finding out like oh shit, like it's a reality check.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, they they might fuck with you, but if that logo.
Speaker 3: If that logo ain't behind you, you know what I'm saying, They like, do I need to go do that? Whereas, like the marriage said before, you know you got that logo, and it's like, this is one of the biggest radio stations in New York City. It's like people are going to be inclined to do that, like you're not going up there for.
Speaker 4: Sure, but he still had he still has that Apple logo, which to me, has been more valuable than the hot ninety seven to one for quite some time. And that's where that's why I was surprised by what he said, because it's all the music industry is favorite for a favor, the pr games favorite for a favor.
Speaker 3: Industry very fake, very into very.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't put emotion into that type of stuff because I know we none of us are all front with us, not in this room, but none of us are really friends like that.
Speaker 2: You don't know me.
Speaker 4: Shit, I'm shocked that that's how he's felt when people are trying to get playlisting.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's true, yo, hero, what time you record? Yeah hell yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's what was interesting, and I don't really have anything after that. But I thought it was interesting because he still is who he is at the second largest streaming platform when it comes to music in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it'd be pretty important to help Hero again.
Speaker 4: Favor for a favor, Yeah, I mean, I think that's just business. That's not even just the music business. That's business. This whole workforce works that.
Speaker 3: I notice it is fake, man, This ship is a whole bunch of.
Speaker 5: Once people feel like they'll never need a favor again. They don't really a yeah, people feel like you ain't hot.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait. It's Oh, it's gonna be some niggas on our line. I know, I can't wait for it.
Speaker 2: I can't yo.
Speaker 5: It'd be people I'll be trying to Like we we talking about getting booked. Mall said, Nah, they passed, never coming back again. I'm like, Maul, like I can understand why.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, all right, bro, Nah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's just how I am.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Years of healing, I stopped taking things personal.
Speaker 3: Now it's not personal. It's business. You know, it's not personal with me. It's I'm keeping in business.
Speaker 2: Na.
Speaker 3: Nah, We're good. We're to catch you on the next one.
Speaker 2: But that's not business, mam.
Speaker 3: It is business. We're busy right now, got mad shit going on. Mad.
Speaker 4: But I mean with older like associate people, not like that, like I consider Pete a front, like if they never even started the show. I would try to help Peter anyway I could if he needed the help, not that he needs it, but I think it's it's corny if you actually cool with somebody and if they're not hot, then you're not fucking with them. That's corny as fuck to me. But if it's just industry associates, like I would understand. If I have literally nothing to offer you and the only interactions we've ever had have been transactional, then I wouldn't expect much from them, and I wouldn't at all much from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just uh so, there was a reason we spoke, and it was to benefit both of us. And now if that doesn't happen anymore, cool not.
Speaker 3: Life goes on. Yeah, yeah, life goes on.
Speaker 4: But then if you have people that are a little bit more than associates in the industry, you should also help them. Everybody has downtime or gets fired laid out, like people can always use help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you just got to remember those that you know, just remember certain things that happened along the way. That's all. I like to just keep a little you know, I mean tabs like oh yeah, I remember, and then we could talk about that on on on on mic as well. You remember we was trying to a little it was a little rough for you around that time. We were trying to steal fuck with you, and you know what I mean, you kind of gave us the cold shoulder, and now you're back.
Speaker 4: I guess all right. I don't take things personal, but I do have boundaries. Because there was someone that came across our booking group chat that I've been wanting to talk to, and I said, he's canceled on us four times, like.
Speaker 2: The day of.
Speaker 4: Like, no, okay, and that's not a personal I don't care. I don't I've actually spoken highly of that gentleman to this day. But you're not about to just like play in our There has to be boundaries here, Yeah, you can't keep canceling day of at this point, Like that almost feels personal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when it's like that, then it's like, yeah, come on, like what are we doing here? Like this is stupid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, Maul has not taken his daily dancing boots off. Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, which everyone knows is Florida's sports book. The biggest weekend in college basketball is almost here. Illinois, Yukon, Michigan, Arizona, Mall. The time is now, and the time is for hard Rock Bet.
Speaker 3: And those heart stopping zero on the clock moments we've seen old tournament. We just saw Duke Yukon incredible. They still pay on hard Rock Bet. They're handing out twenty five dollars bonus bets. If a team you bet to win or cover hits a buzzer beata because when the lights are the brightest, every shot matters even more.
Speaker 2: If you haven't joined hard Rock Bet, it does not matter. You can join right now.
Speaker 4: The last four teams are here, so it's time to check into the game. New sign ups can double their winnings on their first ten bets max fifty dollars. That means if you would have won a hundred bucks on your bet, now it's two hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: So don't sit on the bench. Download the hard Rock Bet app today and get the party started. Y On bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler. Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee and in.
Speaker 2: You anyways, Final four this weekend Michigan, Arizona, Illinois, Yukon. It's that time.
Speaker 4: It's it's the last four and I'm trying to make some money man, specifically with hard rock bet I just want to make that very clear.
Speaker 2: Florida, they already know that. Come on.
Speaker 4: But but speaking of betting and the last four teams left in March Madness, Michigan versus Arizona, Arizona's getting one and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Arizona. I think Arizona's gonna beat Michigan by more than that.
Speaker 3: I think they ought to.
Speaker 4: I'm taking easy and I think I think it's like an easy bet to be quar honest. And then we also have Yukon plus one and a half.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Yukon on that one too.
Speaker 3: Hmm. Yeah, I think it's Yukon Arizona going to the final.
Speaker 4: I'm on that side. And even with these spreads, I'm taking I'm taking off the spread and just off the win. Yeah, I think Arizona Yukon for both those. Where are you watching the game? I don't know what games rather.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I kind of I kind of feel like the final four you should be like the final four in the championship. You should be like sports bar type of vibe. Yeah see, yeah, I don't know. I might find a good sports bar to go shit and watch the game.
Speaker 4: When New York has like those, you have to like google them because so many people move here, Like there's Yukon bars here, there's like Arizona bars. They have it with football teams too, Like if you're a Cleveland Browns fan. You can find a bar that you're just dedicated to the Cleveland Browns. Yeah, like I would like to go. Who do you think has the crazier fans between the forties? I think Yukon, especially because it's closer. Yes, I'm going to try to find a Yukon bar to watch this. I'm going to Michigan ball. It is crazy though, Michigan they rival like the Steelers. Yeah, that fan base. Yeah, Michigan would be a fun, fun bar to go to. Yeah, all right, so Michigan bar for that game and then Yukon. I'll set up a whole tour for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We just bounce around the city like one of the tip officer at four ten. Let's go. You gotta try to make it through traffic.
Speaker 4: But then we gotta pretend to be Michigan fans and pretend to be Ukon fans.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: I'm not going into the bar to stir up trouble. I want to be amongst the people in high five. Yeah, it's like, yeah, we gotta be We can't. We can't feel like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be that guy. Yeah, no, no, no, we're not doing that. Pe where are you gonna be at? He said, I'm going all the one.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely that Yukon game is gonna be a good one. That's gonna be a good game. The Arizona who's the Arizona Michigan. That's gonna be a good game too. But that Yukon game, that's gonna be a good game. I mean.
Speaker 2: But I also like the Orange. I like the uniform. They match me. Maybe I should just go be with the Orange people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can buy. You have no problem getting it. They'll think you the match Scott, You're.
Speaker 2: On the spot. Yeah. Uh. But staying on basketball, did you guys watch the lamar Oldim doctor?
Speaker 3: I did finished it last night. Listen. Man, I'm just happy we still have lamar Odom with us. I'm happy we have But he was he came by studio. Was it last year we had lamar I think so last year? Really good guy, good guy, great guy. Uh New York legend, Uh world champion. But this documentary highlighted, you know, which is what I'm guessing. It's supposed to the death and life of lamar Aldom. So it highlighted you know, the dark the dark times and a lot of the things that he's been through in his personal life. I mean, I think I think everybody kind of has to kind of like love Chloe Kardashian a little more than they probably already did at this point.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I.
Speaker 4: Know it's it's so easy to kill the Kardashians, but yeah, Chloe, I have to give my hats off to everything she went through with that and how she handled it, especially even publicly with you know, all the cameras around.
Speaker 2: I didn't like.
Speaker 4: Of course, I knew that they were a couple. I didn't watch their show. I didn't pay too much attention to it, but I was aware that it was a huge deal of them dating to be able to go through that and hold everything down, which you think you're doing the right thing. But I mean, I think all of us have had addicts in our family where you think you're you're helping them and you're not helping them. Absolutely, it's a It's something I empathize with, and I have a lot more respect for Chloe Kardashian and what she did for Lamorrow Atom. I couldn't imagine of going through that, plus having to have the camera on you to breave like everything is Okay, Now.
Speaker 2: Lamorro Atom, I knew he was Wallin. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. Yeah, No, like this this documentary showed like Lamar was, like he was he was actively flirting with death like I'm talking about he was. He was playing one on one to take when to take the ball out with Death? Like that's really like, I did you watch the mars?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 5: I saw some like the doc like I've seen some of like the highlights and stuff on Twitter.
Speaker 3: No, like Lamar he was, he was playing. He was one on one with death, and Death was winning. Death was up by three.
Speaker 4: We all kind of came to the conclusion at some point, probably around the Mavericks time, was.
Speaker 2: Like Lamar was probably doing coke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was kind of more something we knew, even with the whole Bunny Ranch thing. I didn't know to the degree he was wildingh Coke and crack is one thing to do, hookers is one thing to do. Taking twelve gas station dick pills in one sitting. How his dick did not explode is beyond me. Well, I thought the crack did not give him the twelve heart attacks and seventeen strokes. That was the gas station dick pills that did that. But I thought, like, krack gets your dick hard. Whatch you needed the pills for. If I'm at the Bunny Ranch and I'm doing coke crack and I'm having a good time, if you don't think I'm gonna throwing a little gas station pill, no word, I'm getting my money's worth, yo.
Speaker 2: That is Craig. Crack makes your dick card. I never knew that crack don't make your dick car You looking at us. I've never smoked crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't never smoke crack.
Speaker 6: I ever talked to a crackhead about But people that know crack. Cocaine generally does not make your way. It doesn't coke make your dick soft. But I'm thinking crack now coke, I'm asking about crack. You think the baking sodas would get that ship.
Speaker 3: Even they lock it up. You think when they cut into rock that get you rock?
Speaker 2: The rock don't get you rocked?
Speaker 3: Nah? Baby did though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But have you ever like taken crack a peenits and handsome pill?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's great ones out there. You've taken one. I told you about Boner Beers. Yeah, we just have to add yet.
Speaker 4: But this is the ad they owe money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the marathons. She took the look.
Speaker 5: I took boner beersner boner boner beers. That's called yeah. But anyway, but.
Speaker 4: There are some out there that are like four men and women, it'll get your dick hard.
Speaker 2: A woman more of the horny. There's him and hers out there, make that clip hard.
Speaker 4: But granted we've advertised like safe dick fills on here that we've talked about Participles was Bluetoo Crew two like two live true we was out here.
Speaker 2: Those are safe ones.
Speaker 4: Ye has anyone in here ever just driven by seven eleven at four am and said if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it because this guy has before. And when I tell you, the veins were popping out of my forehead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that black that crazy migraine.
Speaker 2: That was one. That was just one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I understand lamar Odom is probably twice or not three times my size. Is a human being that still doesn't add up to twelve of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, that's crazy. Twelve of those in one set in is fucking wild.
Speaker 4: Like the coke. I mean, he was just having a good time. I thought he that all happened because of a drug of.
Speaker 3: Malls at that Bundy Rage, trying to please every all thirty seven of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in there going crazy, and.
Speaker 4: They had the the EMT report, and of course there was coke and this and that, and then one of the hookers said to the EMT, well, yeah, he also had one of these. It was brushed it off. No no, no, no, you're not hearing me. He took twelve of them. He was trying to fuck and dems. That's not the wildest part.
Speaker 2: He died. They brought him back to life.
Speaker 4: Again, I'm over exaggerating, but it was like a lot of heart attacks on a lot of strokes.
Speaker 2: Had to put him in a coma.
Speaker 4: He couldn't when he woke up, he couldn't talk, He didn't recognize pictures of his son. Chloe went and got him a caretaker, a chef. Once he could get out the hospital, still couldn't move on his own, couldn't do that. Chloe walks into the caretaker house that she got for him. Immediately smells burnt plastic. Small fucker can't talk or walk and it's smoking crack upstairs. After coming out the coma.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the time to do it, because, like you know what I'm saying, getting the crack.
Speaker 4: Form, who's getting the crack? She thought he had no phone. I guess he had somehow found a phone.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying crack dealers like need to have heart, but why are you selling Lamar? Owld him? After seventy five.
Speaker 3: And Lamar is laid up in the hospital and he called me to my YO, pull up when I get there if I see him blade, But I don't think you should be doing this right now. Like I get it, but it's like, come on.
Speaker 2: Bro, and during the transaction, no social worker. Remember that. Like at the end of the day, I for.
Speaker 3: God forbid, he died right there. You know what they coming to get? They going through his phone. They gonna see what we called. That's that's start there. They're gonna look at who he called. Is it worth that I'm the guy that sold Lamar and the crack that killed him. I don't think it's worth that.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad that that's actually a thing now, Like the person that sold mac Miller his his drugs that was laced with fentanyl. Yeah, sit down for a while you should have fucking checked that your coke didn't have fent on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that makes sense, but this like it won't no fentanyl.
Speaker 2: You just that's user era. That's like if the grocery store.
Speaker 5: Sell me too much butter and I got hyper fucking tension. Like that's not the grocery store fault. You know that too much butter gonna give you hypertension. The butter is fine, though, you said, what.
Speaker 2: The butter's FDA approved crack ain't.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm aware you can't have a conscience in the crack game. I've heard the songs, but to sell crack to lamar Odom when he can't speak or walk is the funniest fucking thing I've ever Like, you're really about to go make that sale.
Speaker 2: But hey, man, ain't look man, I mean I hear you, all right.
Speaker 4: When people are buying coke this lace with fatanoil, they probably spending a little bit of money. How much crack what he made twelve hours that day, it's just not worth it.
Speaker 3: It's not worth it.
Speaker 4: He spent more in gas in Los Angeles at that time to do that sale of crack. Crack, you don't make a lot of money off one sale.
Speaker 5: How what did he talk about? Because I didn't watch you guys. Did did he talk about what he was trying to escape? Because if you fucking like that and taking crack like you're trying to escape something, he's an addict.
Speaker 3: Clear, he's addictive. Well, no, you're an it's sex, whether it's drugs, whether it's like he's just an addict. He can't do a little of nothing. That's just the attic brain, you know what I mean. So if he's having sexist, I'm going to the Bunny Ranch. I just need a pluthora of women available. I want to have sex all day. I want to do drugs all day like he was, he was an addict. He's just dangerous with somebody like Lama Altam because he has money to support such a habit and you know, to the to the highest level, like he can do you know things that other people that you know are not they don't have as much money and that he has access to he can go all the way with his addiction. Yeah, he can do like whatever he dreams of. I want to go stay at the Bunny Ranch for two weeks straight. I want to just sleep there. Just fuck every day. He can do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I'm seeing that they did mention that he lost his mother at a very young age. He lost a child to Sid's and his baby mother abandoned him.
Speaker 2: Like, well, his baby mother din abandoned him. Well, she chose not to move with him to LA when he was grieving.
Speaker 4: No, well, she moved to LA and then they also had the house in like the Queensland Island border, and that's where his child, unfortunately passed away. And then it was back to LA and they were already on the outs. Like at that point he was he was cheating on his baby mother, like he couldn't expect his baby mother to day through that entire thing. But also addiction can be hereditary, and his father was an addict. His father went in when he was in a coma. They never they never spoke the motherfucker at all. He walks in thinking that he is now thinking his son is dead and he's going to now be the beneficiary of everything. Chloe and him are still married. He said, pull all them plugs he had. He was raised, were not raised. But he has an addict father, which I think that does add to an already impulsion that you have like it's an hereditary thing, and that ship pops And then Chloe gave him said, you're not the beneficiary.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm his wife still on paper. I make every decision here. And he said, can I get some sneakers on one hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: That's addict shit.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but when I said, okay, so to go back to when I said, what is he what was he trying to escape from? Yes, somebody can just be an addict. Yeah, but there's a reason why they discovered the drug started doing, Like mentally, what was happening to make him start doing and discovering those I think it was just.
Speaker 4: A whirlwind of everything that happened to like his childhood, what was happening when he got to the.
Speaker 2: NBA, his children.
Speaker 4: I will say too, though, I always gave Chloe a lot of shit, which I want to apologize because I thought it was nasty after that whole COMBA shit that he went on that show and drove to the Kanye pop up at for Pablo, I was I public. I think on the pod was like, that's nasty. While you doing just he looked so uncomfortable. I didn't know that he was the one that was always like, I want to be on camera. I want to be on camera. It was his idea to do the Chloe and LaMarsh. I didn't know that, So I apologize too to the Kardashians on that.
Speaker 2: I thought they would be exploiting. People know he was exploiting, y'all.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for more of the Kardashian men, the adopted men that they've adopted into that show and family from fucking I can't wait till more of them come out and speak because I have always been on the side that the Kardashians get a lot of heat for the shit that happens with the men in their life. When I have always said that dating a Kardashian you are chasing fame. It is not them just ruining the lives of these men. These men are chasing fame. You know what that family is like. They're not forcing you to be on camera.
Speaker 4: You want that at this point, yes, you definitely know what tom it is and all of them should have that in the back of their mind, no matter how rich and famous the athlete is, that there may be a reason why you want to.
Speaker 2: Do this and be involved with the show. So they should keep that in their mind. Where they got a lot of shit was.
Speaker 4: People viewed it differently in the beginning, as if they were chasing fame with famous people, but the roles.
Speaker 2: Have completely revolves. Like I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of men that have dated them wanted to be on that show. Wanted to be next to a Kardashian, wanted that la shit, wanted that attention. I completely agree with that.
Speaker 3: They wanted that light. It happens even almost celebrity, somebody's more famous than me and I'm dating them. Yeah, I want that. I want to be seen too.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that even confirmed because I always thought like Lamar was forced into that ship and like how uncomfortable he looks sometimes like.
Speaker 2: No, this is what you want. He looked uncomfortable because he wasn't high. He was looking for a fix. That's a great point. That's why because he couldn't sneak coke on it. He couldn't put it next to craft services. Where am I gonna do my blow? Yeah, like that's funny.
Speaker 4: Speaking of coke and crime, Pusheiste and his dad were arrested by the FBI today April second, on God knows how.
Speaker 2: Many charges he was a kidnapping in the arm robbery.
Speaker 4: Allegedly he did kidnap Gucci at gunpoint and make him sign a contractor said he's no longer signed to his label.
Speaker 2: But listen, man, you can take this one.
Speaker 3: I'm lost. So it says rapper Gucci Man, whose real name is Roderick Atlantic Davis, was allegedly robbed and kidnapped by rappers Poosh Heisty in Big Thirty in Dallas. This is according to the Department of Justice. It said that non people, including the aforementioned rappers, kidnapped and robbed at gunpoint numerous victims at a music studio in Dallas. Eight of the non suspects were arrested on Wednesday, according to the Department of Justice, in Dallas, Memphis, and Nashville. So obviously they have, you know, people that are cooperating, people that are of persons of interest there. If this three was at Dallas, Memphis and what else they said they picked them up at in Nashville, Dallas, Memphis, and Nashville. I just.
Speaker 2: Didn't you just do five years?
Speaker 4: I'm lying if I said I keep up with Pool Shisty, But I mean, I'm aware that he's big and had did all that time.
Speaker 2: You just get out and just like that, get some head, go to dinner.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: Talk to your well, I'm say, talk to your family. Your dad's in the conspiracy, so they're saying and pool.
Speaker 3: He set up a meet in with Gucci May to discuss the terms of his recording contract with one of the victims, poo sisty first roze to fame. We got that. When the three men went the music studio, Williams Junior and his eight co conspirators, several of whom traveled from Memphis, executed an armed takeover, according to the Department of Justice complaint. The Department of Justice said Williams Junior pulled out an A K style pistol and forced one of the victims to sign a release from the recording contract at gunpoint. The remaining co conspirators also pulled out guns and robbed the other victims of watches, jewelry, cash, and other high value items. According to the Federal issues, one of the victims was choked during the robbery to the point of unconsciousness. The Department of Justice said, yeah, this is uh.
Speaker 2: Do you really need the extendo at a studio it's such a small space such that you need all those bullets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is bad.
Speaker 4: And why Like at a studio, you know there's gonna be all right. If you're thinking, I know, Gucci is never gonna say anything just because of who Gucci is, You're at a recording studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody, somebody there is gonna say some ship.
Speaker 3: I mean not only that, it's cameras in the recording studios, a recording studio. It's a recording studio.
Speaker 5: The red button while he was robbing and they got it all like they don't e cute it and everything.
Speaker 3: Like this is this is bad for poosh, heisty. This is terrible, very this is bad form and even setting up that meeting. And I know Gucci is obviously different than me, but this is why you need people like Maul and lloy On in your life. If I said I was about to have this meeting, they both to be like dude on zoom Yeah, yeah, you don't need to meet in person at all. Well, I mean this is federal now, RB Gucci was thinking no one would do something this fucking dumb. Yeah, this is this is I mean, I don't know, man, I mean we could just have our lawyers contact each other. Right, Remember I remember when the US to do that. It's a con We have contracts. Have my lawyer, coreyr lawyer will figure this thing out. Yeah shakes.
Speaker 5: He had other plans, but he wasn't gonna get off the label like that. He only wanted to get off you know those type of means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now now look at the means though. Now you have to fed snatching you, your your pops, your homies, like somebody, somebody gonna have to sit down for some years behind this and you already on, you're still in probation. He still got electric monitor, he still got a bracelet on, bro, Like, come on, man, he had a yeah, electric monitoring deck monitor placing Williams Junior at the offense location and violation of his home detention condition conditions we're talking about here, Bro, I'm on the DA side. This is yeah, this is this is like, this is fun dry like, this is like.
Speaker 2: I don't like stupid criminals. He needs to be locked up.
Speaker 5: I fuck with criminals, but when you stupid like that, you are danger to all of society, not even just the people you're going after locking up.
Speaker 4: And I don't understand the amount and when he's not a kid, but the amount of kids that commit crimes that obsess over these YouTube crime channels of stage cheese paperwork. How have you not fucking realized to not bring your phone.
Speaker 3: Phone?
Speaker 2: He has an an I'm saying just in general of all the cell phone records, stop texting people about your fucking crimes.
Speaker 3: Like how is how can that not go through your head at this point? And they got license plates not bringing your phone on a robbery, they went through the tolls, So now I got like it's just bro. But doing crime like this now is just no getting away. It's like it's you're asking to be locked up. There's too too many ways. And then like p said, you went to a recording studio and did all of this. There's cameras, this might like there's no you're asking to go to prison at this point, like you're this is literally what you're asking for, Like we're gonna get caught, We're gonna go to prison for this, Like it's just not smart. And then you just came home. I don't know, man, it's just way too many ways that they could have handled this. If it's a contract dispute, I don't want to be under these you know, terms of this contract. Let me out of this deal whatever whatever. Again, get some lawyers. We can fight this in court. We can go another way. But now you're looking at some real prison time behind this. It just doesn't make any sense. It doesn't. It's no way around it.
Speaker 5: He's so cute too. I hate with cute niggas go to jail. These old ugly niggas be out and free.
Speaker 3: And like, that's ugly niggas in jail too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't what's worse this or like the people that think they're the smart criminals, Like I don't think Dirk did any of that shit whatsoever. Free Dirk, of course, he had nothing to do with that the case whatsoever. But the people that were free smart his codefendants, they thought they were smart by going flying to San Diego instead of la and driving. But you guys all texted each other the entire time, like, and people are sending wires and stuff like dog go to a strip club. But what I just said that we just put a beep on. That's common sense to me. I don't think I was saying anything profound on.
Speaker 3: How obviously obviously yeah, exibit day, it's not common sense. These niggas are doing crimes that just it's like, you're not going to get away with this. I don't know what scheme, what meeting y'all had before y'all set out to do this and was like, yeah, this is a good idea. We're gonna get you out of this, Like no, you're you have to get them in some deepest shit somebody and somebody has to be like, bro, this is not.
Speaker 2: You have to have smart people around you.
Speaker 3: You have to have somebody that just understands like, bro, this is not there's another way we can go about this, Like we can get out of this deal in another This is gonna get us in some serious shit. This is an apartment of justice, like this is federal You going down, bro, You're definitely going down for this. There's no way around it. And you have an ankle mind it on, which means we're watching you already, like we already know where you at, where you're supposed to be. How did you think that this was?
Speaker 2: You think he wanted to go back.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody wants to go to jail. I just think that sometimes people be so upset that they that they just don't give a fuck, and they're like, not fuck that, Like, I'm we're going to do this and I don't care. We'll deal with three percussions later. Because I've seen dudes get that riled up in a moment where they they're just not thinking. They're like I don't give a fuck, like we're going to and I'm just like, y'all tripping.
Speaker 5: But it couldn't have been a moment because you got eight other people with you, Like this was planned and this was that a zoom call and they had to travel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like so you got all this time to think, like maybe we should turn around.
Speaker 5: All you ever wanted to travel, like you ever got so upset that you wanted to travel to whop somebody ass or travel to kill somebody.
Speaker 3: Nah, I ain't traveling to whoop nobody asked. I'm gonna see you when I see you, but I ain't about to book a flight, get on the road, drive some hours, and I ain't doing all of that. So some pussy, I'll do that to beat somebody up. I catch that nigga when I catch him, don't catch them in traffic somewhere. That's I'm not traveling to go fight, no man, you know how what can a man do to me? WLL, I'm gonna book a flight, lack a bag. I'm folding my segger when I catch this nigga, I'm getting my socks, my under mad that long, Yeah, like you gotta be a fucking Madia.
Speaker 4: You stay mad to make sure your lotion isn't too much in your file, like to get through TSA at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I'm online to TSA like what to go fight? Nah, Fam, it's never that serious. I'm gonna catch you in traffic somewhere. We'll meet up eventually, but but it's convenient. I'm not going out my way to fight nobody. That's not happening. PG.
Speaker 4: I don't remember in our old group chat that time that two of our friends were gonna fight and one of them took a two and a half hour train ride to the fade, and the whole train ride we were just all dying laughing in the group chat, like you you know how many stops you have time to think? Fam, And it was like it was like one am, I was like, we know he stuck at Broadway junction too.
Speaker 2: Doors just open, chilling, you got to get much time to just be like, no, I'm not I'm not doing this.
Speaker 3: But on the other side of that, what if you do all of that and get your so you gotta ride back.
Speaker 4: It was a high chance that would have happened too with the person that was sitting on the train.
Speaker 3: After getting your ass whooped on a two hour train ride.
Speaker 4: It was only local running from Harlan Brooklyn at that time, Like the only local train.
Speaker 3: They gotta be more convenient for me. I'll catch you when I catch you. I'll catch you when I catch That was a legendary group chat day. I haven't laughed like that.
Speaker 4: That's probably top five I've ever laughed in my entire life of just like monitoring, like what stop you're thinking at now?
Speaker 3: Nah, it's never that serious. I'll catch you. I'm not God, I'll lay on it though, like forever. Oh, I'll keep that internal forever, that energy, that beef. And then when we finally cross paths, you're gonna know that I was waiting for that moment. But I'm not gonna get on no two hour train ride and get in the car and drive and catch a flight.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing how long, how long can you like, what's the statue of limitations on an ass?
Speaker 2: Whooping? You telling me?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 3: It depends on what somebody did. There's no statue of limitations, because I say, why do you do nothing?
Speaker 2: Who said?
Speaker 3: I'm not going to Yeah, I'm a very patient man, like I'm a naia cool my patience. It's some niggas that this shipped to me in the eighth grade. And I'm still like, you don't have no idea the day I catch you, what's gonna happen to you? Yeah? But but do you have to be like that? If they're like a pastor, now, it don't matter. I'm not I ain't no past transition. What if they transitioned and now it's a woman. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Oh, peach, No, don't think it ever.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't hit a woman.
Speaker 2: All right now, we're just getting too many beeps beepp Who got the keys to the jeep? Anyways?
Speaker 3: The marriage can't wait, look slow wine, and she can't wait to grow outside. She can't wait.
Speaker 2: New music on the way. Yeah, who dropping tonight? Thundercat? Anybody who care about Thundercat is the one that I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: Excited about distracted Rockies on it, Mac Miller, Yachdi, Willow Smith, chand Tress.
Speaker 2: I love Thundercat, so okay.
Speaker 4: Also, Marlon Kraft put out his project today as well. Uh, the Internet Killed the Neighborhood, which is, in my opinion, his best work by far.
Speaker 2: He gotta check that out.
Speaker 4: He's a margalized shit for four years and put out a bunch of different projects while he was working on that one. And yeah, I'm happy that he finally got this one out because the Internet Killed the Neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: It's it's It's definitely definitely his best work by far, if you're into the rap that actually has great production and melodies. But I mean, that's that's really my my new music Friday that I'm looking for forward to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not really. I don't know if it's gonna be a good weekend of releases, but I still got to catch up and listen to what dropped last week that you were telling me to listen to. It forgot the name of the fucking alum already worried. You text me to listen to something, but I can't remember. It's sor right, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I tried to get Damarius a birthday present that I.
Speaker 4: Know she would have loved, but they're not making them yet, so I'm still waiting a little bit.
Speaker 3: H J.
Speaker 4: Cole's Chinese basketball jersey?
Speaker 2: What you no, I'm dead. I was really searching today to what you would have appreciated that.
Speaker 4: I thought that was like, would have been a fly gift. Wait, no, I really wasn't trying to do It's like a joke. I really thought that would have been a cool gift.
Speaker 3: Baby did if he walked in here with a J. Cole Chinese basketball jersey for you?
Speaker 2: He hate me? Like, Wait, the Monkey Kings being Chinese, you can't read it. Monkey Kings.
Speaker 3: Give them a black woman a jersey that's with me and Chinese. Yeah, then she wear that old age people be laughing at her.
Speaker 5: Ryan said, I walk around our fucking neighborhood near us monkey and may be fucking giggling.
Speaker 2: Wait, would you think that I forgot it was called the Monkey Cakes. Definitely forgot sign with the Monkey Kings. I promised it was in the imagine. I ain't tell my thrift and I find turkey stuff, I buy it for you. I buy you Jana Jackson stuff.
Speaker 4: I thought buying the Jacob jersey would have been like a good gift. I wasn't even doing a condescending way as a friend. I wanted to get you a gift.
Speaker 3: Jake Cole signed with the Monkey King.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yo, y'all know y'all think I hate J Cole and I don't come on, man the.
Speaker 2: Monkey If the Cleveland Indians had to change their names the Washington Redskins.
Speaker 5: Team A woman is hard being a J Cole fan title I wear.
Speaker 3: J Cole is fucking with his fans at this point. He gotta be though.
Speaker 2: No, he said in the interviews he just wants.
Speaker 3: To signing with the It's mad other teams in the CBA. That he could a sign with the Monkey Kings is crazy.
Speaker 4: I was trying to see if their organization had like the custom ones, and like I was gonna even do yo. Uh was he six mister six two whatever his name is. I was gonna put that and put Cole in the back. I thought that would have been a very nice gift for the Mars.
Speaker 3: Yo. That is fucking.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you thought I would do that, like in a negative way.
Speaker 3: The sorry baby d if you do.
Speaker 4: And I was gonna get like the extra art, like you could wear it like Maya did with the basketball dress.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what you were thinking. Jersey dress. Yeah, you thought she was gonna give them the jersey dress flow. No good deed goes unpunishment. I can't believe she's looking at me like why he didn't sound with the Flying Tigers or the Shanghai Sharks, the Monkey Kings. It's the Blue Whales, the Pioneers, the Heroes, the Heroes, the Rockets. It's mad teams.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Monkey Kings were the nicest team.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: The Shanghai Sharks is probably the best team every year. The Monkey Kings is crazy though.
Speaker 2: Maybe he likes the locker room environment over there. Maybe they run a good program. You know, they need a corner shooter, man, J Cole j Listen Man. Should I get her the Scarborough Canadian Leafs jersey?
Speaker 3: That yet?
Speaker 2: That jersey was kind of hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think wasn't Drake wearing that? Courts up?
Speaker 4: Well, he was wearing a cold jersey at one point course in Scarborough probably was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So why would the Maris be above that?
Speaker 3: It's the Monkey Kings, It's not it's not in Chinese. It's nothing jersey.
Speaker 2: Most people don't know what their Chinese text is. Actually, he said, it's written in English on the jersey. That's crazy, the Monkey Kings. It's in English. The maris no, I would not have gotten you a jersey that actually said monkey kids. No, you would have. You would have, you would have Everything they said about you is right. The Monkey Kings yo.
Speaker 3: Photo shot all right, man, Yo, The Monkey Kings is crazy? Doog?
Speaker 2: Why is it in English?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't it be because they're in China. Yeah, but it's okay. They try to market to other, you know, other markets, so you think they switched to English when he signed, because that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's always been in English, okay, which is why it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And the fast thing is the jersey is kind of fire, yo. Man, it's school. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna praay for y'all cold fans. Man, We'll pray. That's for y'all. It's okay, it'll get better.
Speaker 2: That's a hard jersey except for the name. Yeah, it's not like ship right on the side ship.
Speaker 3: God nigga?
Speaker 2: He that ginger.
Speaker 7: I'm a Monkey King, yo, listen man, it's been real out to the gold Lions. Man, we talked to y'all, so be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga.
Speaker 3: He's just Ginger. Jamaris is a monkey king.