Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Saga and Crystal.
Speaker 2: Here, independent media just played a truly massive role in this election, and we are so excited about what that means for the future of this show.
Speaker 3: This is the only place where you can find honest perspectives from the left and the right that simply does not exist anywhere else.
Speaker 2: So if that is something that's important to you, please go to Breakingpoints dot com. Become a member today, and you access to our full shows, unedited, ad free, and all put together for you every morning in your inbox.
Speaker 3: We need your help to build the future of independent news media and we hope to see you at Breakingpoints dot com.
Speaker 2: It doesn't help in terms of public perception when immediately after announcing in a pre edited statement where you're wearing a baseball cap and you know, something Saga would be concerned about and me two at this point, no tie, just you know, at your golf club, just casually announcing that you're dragging us into another Middle Eastern war with no particular endgame, and you know no end inside Nordy Americans dying in this war. Immediately afterwards, what do you do if you're president of the United says, let's put this up on screen now you put the tie on. Actually, then after announcing the war, and you go to your club with all of your multimillionaire and billionaire buddies to hang out and party and celebrate sending America's sons and daughters off to fight and die in an illegal, horrible, deadly, chaotic, disastrous war. So this was a million dollar plate fundraiser he was hosting there at mar A Lago in the hours after announcing this war. And so you can imagine that being one example of why perhaps Americans are not feeling so excited about this administration at this point, let alone this war that we've been dragged into. Put we've got some pulling here now, early indications of.
Speaker 4: Support for this. Let's put D two up on the screen.
Speaker 2: This is from Reuters where their headline was just one in four Americans twenty five percent supports US strikes on run. So you can see the numbers there, and of all adults, you've got about twenty seven percent in support. You've got forty three percent opposed. I want you guys to understand how crazy and keep these numbers up on the screen, how crazy this is. I don't know if y'all have been watching cable news, but CNN and Fox in particular, Oh my god, the pro war propaganda is through the roof. Many have been saying it would be hard to see how CNN can get even worse under the Ellisons. But I'm sure they'll figure out how to manage that. Barry will rise to the occasion to make it even worse. But it is so bad, and in spite of that overwhelming war propaganda, you still have only twenty seven adults who are like yes to this.
Speaker 1: Even in the.
Speaker 2: Republican Party, a majority support of fifty five percent, only thirteen percent outright opposed. You've got a big swat. There're thirty two percent that are like not sure. Democrats only seven percent support. I mean, I think they're all elected here in DC. Apparently all seven percent of those Democrats that support this. And then with the Independence you've got nineteen percent support. Let's put the next one up on the screen to see another poll.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 4: This is from the AP. Twenty one percent only.
Speaker 2: Support it in this particular poll, and a near majority forty nine percent oppose. Thirty percent say that they are not sure. Let's compare this. Let's put D four up on the screen show. We compare this to support for previous wars, which also ended disastrously. By the way, the Afghanistan War, there was overwhelming support because you know, the thought, okay, there was an actual connection between Afghanistan and nine to eleven Bin Laden was genuinely hiding out there, and so even Democrats ninety percent were in support of, Okay, let's go into Afghanistan. And even that, we see the way that twenty years later it was a total catastrophe and just ended with the Taliban back in power. The Iraq War, you can see overall, even though there was some descent, I was part of it, there was some descent, but still overwhelming support. Seventy two percent supported military action in Iraq. Think about that, and now here we are today for a Ran thirty four percent, thirty four percent supporting military action against Iran.
Speaker 4: And that is that.
Speaker 2: Is likely to be effectively at the peak because already things are going sideways, and I want people to take note, and we're going to do some of that. We're going to cover some of this tomorrow of especially the you know, a bunch of the Republicans are basically going to go along with whatever Charn you'll have very You'll have some notable and very courageous dissenters, Thomas Massey, maybe Ran Paul, maybe a couple others.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: On the Democratic side, you have a divide. You have some people who are quite clear no war with Iran, and then you have the bullshit process group that are like, Wow, he didn't brief us and he didn't make his case. Then he needs to make his case the American people. I want you all to remember who those people are. Take note of where everyone is right now, because I believe a year from now, even I don't even think it's going to take that long with the rocket took years with this, it is going to be very quick. There will come a time when basically everyone opposes this action and seize the folly and the disaster that it ultimately is.
Speaker 4: And I want you to look and.
Speaker 2: To remember who said what right now at the time when it shouldn't even be that.
Speaker 4: Difficult because the public opposes it.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of money on the other side of the equation, pressuring people, APAC being one of them, pressuring people, pressuring elective members of Congress to support this insanity. Pay attention to who they are, Do not let them off the hook. Do not fail to remind them that they were on board with this utter catastrophic disaster.
Speaker 3: Which is exactly why a war Powers resolution is so important.
Speaker 1: You need to get on the record.
Speaker 3: I want it now, I want it yesterday actually, because now they're going to try and mealy mouth their.
Speaker 1: Way out of this, and we need this for everybody.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of the only good things about this is that many of the people have been exposed as complete frauds. Tomorrow will have a whole list of all the people who said that they were against this, ran on it literally and are now saying opposite things out of the sides of their mouth. You know why that's important, Getting people on the record and then reminding people in the future like we did to Hillary back in two thousand and eight. That is what saves you, because look, ultimately, we can only judge based on past behavior for what your decision is going to be. And yeah, as you said, it's not even that courageous to speak out right now.
Speaker 1: It's just apparently, like so outside the realm.
Speaker 3: Of possibility for anybody on mainstream media to even.
Speaker 4: Think about to the's what to do?
Speaker 1: It is so shocking.
Speaker 3: I mean, the mainstream media and all these people, you know, CNN would always try to reach out to me to talk about Epstein or whatever when Israel or Iran, and they know, you know, oh nothing, you know, there's no there's no incoming text messages asking me to appear on their network.
Speaker 1: Interesting, isn't it? Or even the Epstein thing.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, sure, but I'm going to talk about Israel, and then of course, you know, everything would just go away in terms of their request.
Speaker 1: That's that's kind of how Les right now.
Speaker 3: And I do think it's important to think about the lack of manufactured even consent for this war.
Speaker 1: Put D three up here on the screen. This is from the New York Times.
Speaker 3: I mean, only twenty one percent of Americans support the United States initiating an attack on Iran.
Speaker 1: Only twenty one percent.
Speaker 3: And you know you talked there about history, and this is where I never thought I would say this, But you got to give it to Bush. He went the Coalition of the Willing, even though it was fake, the Coalition of the Willing. Every member of Congress was forced to vote on the question. We had months of Fox News. You don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud. You had Judy Miller and yellow Cake and the famous vial that was held up by Colin Powell. The surrent security accounts vast majority of Americans supported it.
Speaker 1: Everyone pretends they weren't for it.
Speaker 3: They were everyone ever comes to even I think back, Vietnam massively popular all the way up.
Speaker 1: Until you had people who a lot of people were being killed.
Speaker 3: And by the way, even when I mean I'm talking about hundreds of Americans were nying, like in the span of a month, even then, a lot of the people still bought into the propaganda. Yeah, and we're like, oh, we need you know, peace with honor and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: This they didn't even try.
Speaker 3: I mean, even Maduro, it was like fifty to fifty people mostly moved on. They're like, look, as long as there's no Americans getting killed whatever, I don't particularly care. There's no chaos. Can't say that about this. There's chaos everywhere. And you know, part of the problem was they moved into this. They I think, to the extent that people paid attention it was all news junkies. The vast, vast, vast majority of people had no idea.
Speaker 1: This was happening.
Speaker 3: They don't follow carrier strike group movements and statements from the Pentagon and Barackravid reporting. They just woke up on was a Saturday morning and they're like, oh my god. They're like, I can't believe this is even happening. And then they probably turned on their TV. There's no president to speak to them. We have a pre recorded Brandon style message. And then whenever they're worried, let's say you're a military family, I know some and you see that's the way it is. Do you remember we shredded by it. Remember his press conference after those thirteen Americans were killed at Abby Gate.
Speaker 1: I mean we shredded him here.
Speaker 3: Remember when he got quiet and he was dementia ridden and leaning like this on the podium trying to trying to analogize the death of his son from cancer to somebody getting blown up by ISIS in Afghanistan. This is up there with Oh, that's the way it is. That's the way that we talk about dead American servicemen.
Speaker 1: This is a nightmare.
Speaker 4: And in parents that was to get out of a war.
Speaker 2: This is getting us into a war and so casual and I you know, I feel like a broken record. I keep tying it back to the Epstein files. But you see, you see in the Epstein files. You see the way that they look at other humans. They don't see they don't see you or your kids as human in the same full way that they see themselves and their class allies and their fellow you know, Epstein class allies as full human beings, and that's why they're able to so casually send people in to fight and die in these wars. And you know, I mean the backdrop here is you've got people who can't afford homes, who are you know, prices are still way too high. You've got you know, a full court press to develop AI that is going to eliminate many white collar jobs. That the promise or the threat is eliminate all white collar jobs. That's the backdrop. Healthcare premiums. They didn't you know, they couldn't extend the ACA healthcare subsidies, let alone God forbid actually like come up with a good healthcare plan so that people had universal health care like every other developed country in the world. So you've got premiums skyrocketing, and you're supposed to deal with a new regime of austerity. But is there any I mean, is there any contemplation here if you heard anyone say like, oh, how much is this going to cost? Like that's that was a lot of money that just got shot out of the sky and I watched, you know, fall into the ground and crash and burn. How much do these carrier striker what does that deployment cost these you know, these new service members who are being brought in Like what, No, because austerity is fakey. That's that's what you really should get for that. There's no austerity when it comes to you know, when it comes to an empire, when it comes to waging these wars. And you can go look at the stock market today and you can see many stocks are falling, but you know what's doing really well, Oh the military industrial complex, the Delton defense stocks.
Speaker 4: They're they're cooking.
Speaker 2: And again you can see in the Emstein files is the way that Epstein would talk to you know, would talk today hud barag would talk to other people say, oh, this chaos, this war, this is great for us, This is great for us. We're going to profit off of this. We're gonna make lots of money. We're going to have more power. We're gonna be able to situate ourselves even better, We're going to be able to entrench ourselves even more in the affairs of the entire world. And so that's the way they that's the way they look at this. So when you see this and you you look at the polls, you're like, okay, like twenty percent of the American public supports this, and you're dragging.
Speaker 4: Us into this.
Speaker 2: It's it is laying bare the fact that they do not believe, like, they don't believe in democracy, and they're exposing in the fact that they don't think we live in a democracy. They don't think that people get to have a say, they don't think that our opinions should matter at all, and they think that they have degraded our system enough so that they don't matter at all.
Speaker 4: That's what this tells you. That's what this action really tells you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think though, that they also see us as cattle, because they will just move on and look, they're not wrong to a certain extent. Most a lot of the people who do for them are cattle. I lived in George W. Bush Country in Iraq. It was seven and you still had dead enders who were like I support the president on the Iraq like, don't underestimate the capacity for stupidity and for cultish behavior in a significant part of the country. And that is honestly, that's maybe one of the things that worries me the most on this. Maybe some people are awake on the question. I definitely think independence and a lot of the political energy class are like the people who are engaged in politics are especially, But I'm not going to underestimate a significant none.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you have a financial crash and a deadly war we have, I mean, look, look, you already have you already have Trump in the thirties in terms of his approval rating. You are absolutely right. I will be the first to tell you that, Like, it is a cult, and there are people who will never leave and it does not matter what happens. But they are far from the majority. And you know, and I think even within the you know, people who voted for Trump three times, I think you will see some slice of them at least say, you know, this is not great.
Speaker 4: And we see it in the poll numbers too.
Speaker 2: With the strong support for Trump versus the support for Trump, like, those numbers have shifted significantly, so you know, going into a rock.
Speaker 4: We just showed the numbers.
Speaker 2: It was seventy percent of the country that was on board with that to start from twenty percent. And things are already going sideways and we're not even hearing from the President.
Speaker 4: Of the United States. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I think this will be it's just catastrophic on everything. Well, I hope it just catastrophic.
Speaker 3: I hope that they I hope that they get punished beyond belief. But I'm still just I just remember I remember Bush, I remember growing up in that in that environment and being I feel like I'm going fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Here's the real believer, Here's the real thing.
Speaker 2: Is that I think they they already know that if it's a free and fair fight, like they're cooked in the midterms, if it's any sort of like legitimate election, and so I think that is the other calculus here, Like we've already seen them throw out a potential We had that that memo that came to light of them declaring a national emergency over bamboo ballots China interference in the elections. So they have their floating that the potential Madureau deal. There was reporting on that which you know, seems like a fever dream conspiracy. Apparently they really are thinking of getting Maduro to be like, oh yeah, I totally rigged the election from Venezuela with Hugo Jabas's ghost. You've got Tolsi doing something in Puerto Rico, you got Tolsi doing something, and Fulton County, and now you have this war with Iran where Trump also said that Iran interfered in twenty twenty as well. So he is looking for a way to not just mess with the elections, but to Clara national murn to move the elect I mean, really seize control of what's going to happen here, because I think he knows that he's, you know, electorally a dead man walking already. So I do think that is part of the calculus that's going into this as well as you try to wrap your heat around why any president would do something that is so profoundly stupid and unpopular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think actually what's ironic about this is that the more unpopular he gets, he will actually increase the amount of people. If he was strong or even medium like going into something like this, you would have like some sort of a solid foundation to be able to argue off of I don't think that's going to happen. I mean, look, I just talked about the dead enders. There's also a significant portion of let's say even I mean, look, you had Republican senators even who are coming out and saying that they might vote I guess a war Powers resolution like the you know, the level of weakness that you're starting to get into.
Speaker 1: You could go past George W.
Speaker 3: Bush, who was around thirty percent at the height of the war in Iraq, and there was an incredible amount of people who are like, all right, we got to give in. You know, even you know McCain even, and all of them would criticize Trump on the campaign trail. They've got serious, serious problem.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with you. I mean, it's an incredible act.
Speaker 2: Of hubris to think that you could just That's what I'm saying, that you could just impose your will on the entirety of the American public at basically the barrel of a gun.
Speaker 4: Like I even in.
Speaker 2: Actual dictatorships, the public still is going to have a say at some point. You're still somewhat constrained by like what people are going to tolerate. And yeah, if you're if you are causing a financial collapse, people are struggling to afford like basic necessities. You're threatening to take all the jobs away with AI, and you're getting us into a disastrous war. You know, I think you're going to be I think I think you're going to People are not going to just go along with you. Also rigging and stealing deal actions. I think they'll have something to say about.
Speaker 3: Thatsh Yeah, no, no, okay, all right, let's get to Jeffrey Sachs, Professor. He's standing by, very excited now to be joined by our friend of the show, Professor Jeffrey Sachs.
Speaker 1: Good to see sir. Thank you so much for coming back.
Speaker 5: Great to be with you.
Speaker 3: I wish it was under better circumstances. We did, of course, want to turn to you for a bigger picture of what this all means. Let's go and first start with our first element, Prime Minister bb Netanyah, who's saying the quiet part out loud. He says, in bombing Iran, Israel has now the assistance of the United States, my friend President Donald Trump in the US military. This coalition of force US allows us to do what I've yearned to do for forty years.
Speaker 1: Forty years.
Speaker 3: It's a dream that the Prime Minister had despite all of the alleged pretexts about preemptive attacks, nuclear strikes, ballistic missiles. This is something that has been the heart of the bb Netanyah who projectors was wondering if you could react to that and frame your general thoughts around this entire regional war that has now erupted.
Speaker 6: I hadn't seen that quote, but if he said, what an asshole he is. I've been saying that for years, that this is his dream, his campaign. I've put it at thirty years since nineteen ninety six, a doctrine called Clean Break, which was a madman's document of a madman bb net Yahoo and his arch neocon extremist desionist advisors in nineteen ninety six that basically was the blueprint for NonStop war in the Middle East. And NOWT Yahoo says what I've been saying. When I've been saying it, people have sometimes scoffed, But oh it's now I know. It's a forty year plan, not just a thirty year plan. The man is a psychopath and this is the reality of it. We have been roped into endless war by these extreme Zionists, and we're now in an ever greater escalation to full regional war for the purpose of Israeli hegemony in the Middle East. Of course, it aligns with the mad men in Washington who and Langley who want US hegemony in the world.
Speaker 5: But that's what this is about.
Speaker 6: They don't count how many schoolgirls are dead. They couldn't care less. That's the whole point. There's nothing in this about the dead. This is all mad men's delusions.
Speaker 2: Let's go and put up E two on the screen here. So Trump is saying now he wants to talk to the Iranians after assassinating their supreme leader and bombing their country and starting this war. He told the Atlantic quote, they want to talk, I've agreed to talk, so I'll be talking to them. On the contrary, though, it does not appear that the Iranians want to talk for understandable reasons, especially after we use diplomacy now multiple times in a row as a ruse in order to attack their country. But what do you make of this outreach from President Trump and also the relative silence from the administration after launching this war.
Speaker 5: Trump's crazy.
Speaker 6: He may even believe this but he's crazy, or he's psychopathic, or it's what's called the dark Triad personality, extreme machiavellianism, inability to understand anything, murder the other side and say we love you. That's his approach. It's completely spiraling out of control. I don't think he's the only agent of this, by the way, I think this is this is the CIA longstanding effort. What bt Nyahu said again, I'm better informed this morning, thanks to you. It's forty years, not thirty years. I always put it at a thirty year effort. But we have gone to war in Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Occupied Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and Iran for this extremist, delusional purpose. And what have we gotten out of it? Millions dead, but we're not supposed to count the dead, trillions of dollars of loss. Chaos from Libya to Iran, I mean chaos, a region across the entire North Africa, Horn of Africa and the Middle East in chaos because of this insane Zionism and the US complicity in it and the delusions of control. How many wars will we get into? But you know, interestingly, two points one. The American people see through this entirely. They're completely against this. Trump Well, to say that Trump lied is to sound like an idiot. Of course Trump lies every time he opens his mouth. But his campaign was about not doing exactly this. But he's a puppet. He's a puppet of the CIA, and a puppet of Miriam Aedelman and a puppet of a bb Net Yahoo. So he's a puppet or blackmailed or something. So this is one point. The American people are completely against this, and as the Gallup poll showed last Friday, the American people are on the side of the Palestinians. Both make complete sense. This is a madhouse. This is not in any remote way rational, deliberate, legal, honest, aimed at our security. It's aimed at the delusion of complete control. Yeah, well, yeah, you can't control the world this way. Mad men have tried for millennia. We're just the latest in this. But it comes to a very bad end.
Speaker 3: And I think that we're saying that all right now, especially with people like Lindsay Graham at the forefront. Why don't we take a listen to his comment about what the future of Iran should look like? Sounds a lot like what we have had in store for Iraq. Let's take a lot.
Speaker 7: The social media post Sunday, President Trump wrote this quote, Hopefully the IRGC and police will peacefully merge with the Iranian patriots and work together as a unit to bring back the country to the greatness it deserves, is hope. The plan for the future of Iran.
Speaker 8: No, the future of Iran is going to be determined by the Iranian people. The new Iran, whatever it is, whether it's a cleric or a representative democracy, our goal is to make sure it cannot become again the largest state sponsor of terrorism.
Speaker 5: That's a win for us.
Speaker 7: But is there a plan to make sure that happens? Senator? Is there a plan? Does the President have a plan to guarantee that that happens.
Speaker 8: No, it's not his job or my job to do this. How many times do I have to tell you? Our job is to make sure Iran is no longer the largest sponsor of terrorism, to help the people reconstruct a new government. No boots on the ground. We don't own you know this idea, you break it, you own it. I don't buy that one did. It's an America's interest to make sure, the Iotola is dead.
Speaker 5: He's dead.
Speaker 1: He doesn't buy that.
Speaker 3: You break it, you own it, he says, dodges the question there about any sort of plan that's currently in place. As you were saying earlier, it seems now like a literal madhouse in this government. Literally, Sarah, while you were talking, I just have to read you this quote from the Secretary of Defense. This is not a so called regime change war, but the regime sure did change. This is what we're dealing with now currently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, secretary of war, I have to correct you. Well, start defense, I said, Secretary of Defense. But yeah, we have war. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I've spent decades, along with bemoaning bb Netnaho and clean Break, thinking that Lindsey Graham is the stupidest person in Washington, the most vile. That's a very tough competition, by the way, but that man has never opened his mouth in thirty years without wanting more deaths of other people. And now he also says so clearly, no responsibility. I would like the American people to understand. I'm sure that they do. But just to clarify, we have been meddling in and destroying Iran now for seventy three years actively. It was in nineteen fifty three that the CIA and MI six overthrew the democratically elected and popular government of Prime Minister Mosadek. They did it because Mosadic had the complete audacity to say that the oil in Iran should belong to the Iranian people. This was far too much for Alan dolls at the CIA and for MI six, who knew full well the oil in Iran belongs to Britain and to the United States, so they overthrew him. In that case, there was a quote successful regime change operation which put in place a police state, the state led by the puppet, the Shah of Iran. In nineteen seventy nine, he was overthrown in a mass revulsion against decades of an American imposed police state, and this government came into power immediately. Immediately, the United States armed Iraq to kill hundreds of thousands of Iranians in the Iraq Iran War between nineteen eighty and nineteen eighty eight. Saddam Hussein was our guy. He was the CIA's guy. Of course, when the CIA is done with you, they kill you. So Saddam became the worst enemy of the United States. Soon afterwards, after he had done the bidding of the United States for years. Since then, it has been actually, now I know, since nineteen eighty six, it's been bb Netnyow, who's a dream to overthrow the Iranian government. I always counted it as nineteen ninety six, but the United States has been using every subterfuge, covert operation. It has been using assassinations, economic warfare, crushing the Iranian economy ever since. The Iranians have said all that time they don't want a nuclear weapon. Bb netnew who is a psychopath, said in nineteen ninety six they are weeks away, days away, months away. And he's been saying that for thirty years. For all I know, he's been saying it for forty years. He is a vulgar, blatant, genocidal liar. I hope I'm being clear. This is we're dealing with something absolutely dangerous in this world that is running our country. So it's extremely dangerous. The Iranians did not want a nuclear weapon. The religious leader who they just assassinated was the one that said no nuclear weapons. It's against Islam, so kill him. It had nothing to do with nuclear weapons. All this time, the Iranians reached out constantly to negotiate, and in twenty fifteen they concluded an agreement with the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China, and Germany the p five countries plus one called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, and it put Iran strictly under UN supervision in the International Atomic Energy Agency. Bib Neetnia, who had a fit because he wanted to overthrow the government. He did not want peaceful relations with a non nuclear Iran. So Donald Trump, who is a puppet of our Cia, Mosad and Miriam Madleson in the rest, ripped up the JCPOA in twenty eighteen. That's the story. Then they bombed one of Iran's nuclear facilities. And by the way, during the period from twenty fifteen to twenty eighteen, Iran stuck with the agreement, even though the United States cheated on the agreement that it signed because it was supposed to and the US sanctions which it did not do. Then Trump ripped it up. Then they began a campaign of assassinations. Then they began bombing Iran's nuclear facilities. And that's the story. They don't want an agreement. Last year they negotiated and then in the middle of the negotiations bombed Iran. This year, again they negotiated and then bombed Iran. You might ask, why did Iran come back to the negotiating table this time after the falsity last time. I'll tell you why. It's a little strange. It's a little weird. But nobody behaves as badly as the United States. So it's very hard to calibrate when there is a government that says we're negotiating, when they bring in a mediator, in this case Oman, when the US negotiators Witkoff and Kushner say, oh, we're making progress, it's hard for other people to calibrate the evil that's under it. This was a premeditated war and the negotiations are a pretext. So this is what's happening. It's amazing, it's you don't see this anywhere else.
Speaker 5: In the world.
Speaker 6: By the way, at the emergency meeting of the UN Security Council that I attended on Saturday, you see how we're in the looking glass because one country after another attacked Iran for its violence. Even Bahrain called it unprovoked attack by Iran. Well, it's actually easy to do the scorecard if your country hosts the US military. First of all, it means that you also host the CIA. It means you are an occupied country. And so everyone that spoke against Iran as an occupied country by the United States. These are not independent countries. When we listen to Mertz or to Macron, or to the Danes or to the British, the US military and CIA is all over those countries and has been for decades. These are not independent voices. These are part of the vassal states of the empire. This empire is destroying itself in its bloodyness, its bloody mindedness, its murders, its wars, its debts, the trillions of dollars we're spending in this. But this is an empire that is behaving so shockingly that others actually can't calibrate. They don't understand that negotiation means we will come to murder you, and that the best thing is we will murder your religious leader.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead and put E five up on the screen to your point about the golf allies here. So there was a Saudi analyst who went on Al Jazeera and told them, quote, America has abandoned US and focused its defense systems on protecting Israel leaving the Gulf states that host its military bases at the mercy of Iranian missiles and drones. And we have seen some impacts throughout the region, including unbelievable images in Dubai, which is of course a playground of the global rich, where some of the luxury hotels have been hit. I can scarcely wrap my head around the level of you know, damage, brand damage and economic damage that will be done over the long term. What do you make of these comments and potentially a reassessment that is being done here by the Saudis as they see that the US is number one priority is ourselves and the Israelis well.
Speaker 6: I would refer them to two observations, first by President John F. Kennedy and is Inaugura address, he said, those who would ride on the back of the tiger often find themselves inside it. In other words, you ride on the back of a violent empire, you become a victim. So the Saudis have known full well they host US military bases, the Gulf countries host US military bases. The behavior of the United States is brazen and illegal, so this is what comes. I would also cite Henry Kissinger's famous adage that to be an enemy of the United States is dangerous, but to be a friend is fatal. So these countries need to grow up. They need to understand. Does the Arab world want to be a vassal of the United States. I don't think so. Does that provide them security? I don't think so. And incidentally, the damage to an entrepos like Dubai is devastating. This is supposed to be the place where it's safe to bring your family, to bring your money, to come for vacation, not to be in a hotel that is bombed. This will have a very, very long shadow on the region. But that is the miscalculation that these countries have made. They've watched the United States and Israel committed genocide in Gaza. They were quiet because they're occupied. They think this is safe. This is not safe. The safety in our world is to speak the truth. It's not to go along with the brazen evil of power.
Speaker 3: Finally, I'm just curious for how you think you we talked there about the UN Security Council. There's been a lot of big talk by the President of Canada or the Prime Minister of Canada. The New World order is changing, he immediately supports the regime change war with Iran. You just talked here about the vassal states of Europe. For how long are their populations going to put up with this? We just did a segment about blowbacks pecifically across the entire Middle East, including a possible terrorist attack right here on our own country, reminiscent of many of the scenes from the war in Iraq and the so called global war on terror. Do you think this is going to be a prolonged kind of earth shaking geopolitical movement or is there any point at all for us to be able to pull back from the brink and Trump can just falsely declare victory and move on, or is just the genie out of the bottle completely.
Speaker 6: I just want to point out that a momentous event last week, which seems like a different world because it is, was when the German Chancellor Mertz went to China and there were clips of him watching the Chinese robots performing. He was watching something the United States can't do, Europe can't do. He was watching a country that is at peace and that is moving forward technologically, that is investing, that is at the frontier of technology to the United States in the meantime is mass murdering people, killing people, running a budget deficit of seven percent of GDP, and can't keep our goddamn infrastructure working at all. You come back to any American infrastructure, any airport. Nothing works, not the escalators, not the elevators, not the walkways, nothing works.
Speaker 5: Our government is half shut down.
Speaker 6: So the reality is we are doing ourselves in this way under this quest for global hegemony. That's the real story here. How self destructive this is, by the way, how much Trump lied every word about claiming that he was going to stop this. He didn't stop it at all. He just opened up the floodgates of more killing.
Speaker 2: Frusser Sax, thank you, as always for your insights. We're really grateful for your time this morning.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sick to be with you, thank you.
Speaker 2: All Right, guys, we've got yet another heavy hitter guest and first time guest on the show, Professor Jang. He is the star of the popular YouTube channel Predictive History. He uses game theory to analyze past, current and to predict future geopolitical events, and he joins us now.
Speaker 4: Professor, great to.
Speaker 1: Have you, goodness you sir, thanks ag Wating me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: So you know, for people who aren't familiar with your work, I wanted to show folks that back in twenty twenty four you made three big predictions, one that Trump would win, two that he would start a war with a run, and three.
Speaker 4: That the US would lose that war. Let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 9: In this class the semester, I'm making three big predictions right, First is that Trump will win in November. Second is that the United States will go to war against Irad. And the third big big prediction is that the United States will lose this war, which will forever change the global order.
Speaker 2: So obviously that last one is the only one that has not yet come to fruition. Is quite a stunning prediction. Do you stand by it? And what have you seen so far that leads you to sort of stand firm in that conclusion.
Speaker 9: So, given my analysis of how the war's progressing, I think that Iran has many more advantages over the United States.
Speaker 5: The reality is that right now.
Speaker 9: It's a war attrition between United States and Iran, and the Iranians have preparing twenty years for this conflict. In the eschatology in the religion. This is a war against the Great Satan. They've had many practice runs. Last June was a twelve day war when the Iranians were able to examine analyze the strict capacities of both.
Speaker 5: Israelis and Americans.
Speaker 9: And they've had a lot of time eight months to prepare folly for this new attack.
Speaker 5: They through their proxies the.
Speaker 9: Hoofis Hespella Hamas and that She militias, have been able to really grasp the American mentality and now they have a pretty good strategy of how to weaken and ultimately destroy the American Empire. So what uh the Iranians are doing is they're not They're waging war against the entire global economy. And so they are striking the GCC countries. And not only are they striking GCZ countries American basis, they're going after the critical energy infrastructure of these bases. They blocked up the trip Homus and eventually they will go after the water desalidation plants, which is a lifeblood of these nations because they don't have fresh water supply. In fact, uh, the water desalidation plants provides sixty percent of.
Speaker 5: The gsees water supply.
Speaker 9: So if a drone and you know these drones cost fifty thousand dollars, if they wiped out a desarvation plant in read Sardi Arabia, and it's a city of ten million people, right.
Speaker 5: They'd be out of water in two weeks. In two weeks.
Speaker 9: And right now the Ranians have the Facto closed off. The Chevoe moves and the g C gets ninety percent of its food from the Chevoll moose. So I know a lot you're talking about the disruptions to global economy, but right now the Iranians are actually threatening the very existence of Saudi Arabia, uae Raan Qatar. And what this is important is that the Gulf States are really the lynchpin of the American economy. So what they do is they sell petrol dollars and any recycle the picture dollars back into the American economy, food investments in a stock market. And right now we know that the entire entire market economy is propped up by AI investments in data centers and a lot of that comes from the Gulf States. So if the Golf States are not longer able to sell oil and they're longer able to finance AI. This AI bubble United States, then this all public.
Speaker 5: Will burst and with it will.
Speaker 9: Will burst as well as well the entire American economy, which is really a financial Ponty scheme. So that's that's a dire situation that the markets are phasing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to your points there.
Speaker 3: An Amazon data center was literally hit in the UAE, and now, of course big tech companies which we're looking at. The UAE is a major potential data center investment hub with cheap and abundant energy probably going to be rethinking that. We also wanted to talk to you about munitions. We can put this next one up here on the screen. United States is racing to accomplish Iran mission before munitions run out. This is specifically around interceptor math. There's a famous video just from yesterday in Israel which shows a single Iranian ballistic missile which is being targeted by some eleven different interceptors, all of which miss most of those come from the United States, not to mention all of the different bases the GCC countries that you just talked about, and the asymmetry of the cost. It's a million dollar for a missile, tens of millions per interceptor in some of these cases, with these munitions running out, how does that change the global picture? So you're in China, obviously much of the stocks in Asia of the United States are likely to have to be cannibalized if this were to go on. How's that going to affect the global picture here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: So my first point is that the United States military is not design to fight a twenty first century war. Remember, the Military Industrial Complex came to being after World War II, and it's designed to fight the Cold War. And the Cold War was really about uscle flexing about who was able to send people up in the space, was able who was to first get the person on the moon, who had the more complex missile systems, And so the entire American military strategy revolves around very sophisticately sophisticated tech technology that costs a lot of money to build. And that's what the American in defense system is is, basically, and that's why we're seeing this asymmetry, as you point out, in this war where you have these million dollar missiles trying to take out these fifty thousand dollars drones, and it's not sustainable in the long term, and So what we're seeing is really the puncturing of the aura of invincibility and inevitability that sustained American hegendimony for the past twenty years, especially after the collapse of the Soviet Union. And this is really a reordering of not just a global economy, because this signals the collapse of the petro dollar and with it the entire US dollar based reserve currency system, but also global the global hegeminy of the United States.
Speaker 5: We're moving towards a multipolar.
Speaker 4: World, professor.
Speaker 2: This morning, Secretary of War Pete Heegsath was asked a question about potential ground troops in Iran. He refused to rule out that possibility, and he said, you know, well, we're not going to project to you what we will or will not do. What we don't want to, you know, rule anything out. We will do what it takes. Do you think that America will end up invading Iran from the ground, since it's already becoming relatively clear they won't be able to accomplish the goal of regime change or even regime collapse using just air power alone.
Speaker 9: Right, So everyone says that the worst calamity that could happen United States is if it were to say ground troops into Iran the same time the United States ar commentary regime change in Iran. We've never had a president in history where you were able to regime change from.
Speaker 5: The ear alone. You need ground troops.
Speaker 9: And so unfortunately, what's going to happen over the next few months is that pressure will build on America to send ground troops, especially from the GCC countries and from Israel, which are being powdered right now by the Iranians. So remember that if the GCC country STUDI, Arabia, Qatar, UAE but around, if they go, then the petro dollar goes with them. So the Americans need to protect these countries. And these countries are going to demand that either the Americans bribe the Iranians to cease and this is like fives in indemnity, okay, or send ground troops to wipe out the Iranian thread once and for all. And I know that there's no political will for ground troops to be used against Iran among American people. Remember that seventy eight percent difin people was against initial strikes against Iran in the first place.
Speaker 3: Right, And one of the things that really comes into question. I think with all of this, or when we're looking at the geopolitical picture and the sacrificing in much of this from the United States on behalf of Israel, is kind of a question as to who and what wanted this. We were actually curious for your review on a disputed report here from the Washington Post. We can put it up here on the screen F three. A push from the Saudis Israel helped move Trump to attack Iran. Now this has been internally disputed by Saudi Arabia saying that they did not push the Trump administration to attack Iran.
Speaker 1: However, this is clearly.
Speaker 3: An authorized leak from our own government trying to at least lay some of the blame on behalf of the GCC. What do you make of this analysis and of this narrative that Saudi Arabia was also trying to be behind this push to bomb Iran.
Speaker 9: So I've always argue that both Saudi Arabia and Israel are heavily invested in regime change in Iran. In fact, Saudi Arabia sees Ran as much more of an eccent crisis than Israel, because remember, Israel still has nuclear weapons and Israel is a very diverse, very sophicated economy, whereas Studi Arabia, it's completely reliant on oil. And it's always had problems with Iran because Iran is a theocracy opposed to the Saudi monarchy. Iran funds and equips the Houthis, which have have been antagonistic towards Saudi rebear for the longest time, and right now they started economy is suffering. It's been trying to pivot towards marve Taurus economy. That's why they brought in Renaldo, That's why they're switching to the e gaming, That's why they're being some building something called a line Neo, and all these things are not working out. So they need to be able to control the oil resources all the entire Middle East there to survive and frag as a nation. So I do believe that this reporting is credible, even though it does make sort everybody look bad. I remember Sarata Arabia says that they wanted peace, but they are helping this release and Americans attack event right now because they're allowing the ares reelies and Americans to use Saudi airspace.
Speaker 2: So help us understand, because it still feels to me like there are some pieces that don't totally add up. You had in advance of this war on Iran, you had top military brass up to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff saying, this is a.
Speaker 4: Really bad idea. You know, we are not ready for this.
Speaker 2: You know all the math on the interceptors that's been talked about for months at this point, and yet Trump still.
Speaker 4: Decided to go ahead.
Speaker 2: What is the calculus that he was making here that led him to take what you know already appears to be catastrophic actions?
Speaker 5: Right? Okay, So this is the key question, why do they do this?
Speaker 9: I think there are three possibilities, okay, and I think all three possibilities are badalid. The first is that of Hubris. If you look at history, this is how empires behave. So the Mendoro kidnapping was quick successful, and it was adrenaline rush for Trump, and that made him overconfident in the capacity of the American military. Okay, So Hubris is a factor, and we see this throughout history. What did Hitler invade Salent because he conquered Europe really easily and he thought it was invincible, right, and that led to the destruction of the German army in the Soviet Union.
Speaker 5: So Hubris is a factor.
Speaker 9: Then you have to look at internal political calculus where even though America does not benefit from this war against Iran, Trump himself personally benefits. Why because the Saudis and Israelis are bribing him to attack Iran. Remember that the Saudis invested two billion dollars in the private equity fund of Jared Kushner, who is the son in law of Donald Trump, and through Mariam Aedilson, have been financing Trump's local career. Right, So Mariam Adilson a few months back said that you will put up twenty fifty million dollars if Trump were to run a third term. So Trump is getting a lot of financial and political support from Assades and israel Is. Also, remember that this will if this war goes sideways and Trump is forced to use ground troops, he will probably get approved from Congress and this will give him emergency of war powers which will allow him to uh influence the midterms. So Trump is thinking about a third term, and I think at the bulock box he probably won't get it. But if there's a war going on and you can delay elections, and you have emergency war powers and people rally on the flag, then.
Speaker 5: He probably he probably will get a third term.
Speaker 9: And the last factor that is very important is eschatological factor, where if you look at the Epstein fouls, it's clear that we are run by sacred societies. It's clear that the world is run by these individuals who have a lot of power. We don't know who they are, but they control the military, they control the National security opretus, and these people.
Speaker 5: They're different names for these people.
Speaker 9: You can home the Illuminati, and the Illuminati are composed of three major groups.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 9: You have the Jesuits who control the Vatican, you have the seventeen Francis, which control the mons Israel today, and you have the Freemasons, which control the National Security appretus of the United States, and they believe that Israel, this one in Middle Ease, is key to the end times in creating heaven on Earth. So it's almost like a script that they're following, even though it doesn't make any tiplical sense. Okay, so I would say that these three are the best reasons why this is happening.
Speaker 3: Wow, well, sir, I hope you come back. This is very informative, I think for both of us. We deeply appreciate your time.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: We went a little bit late today.
Speaker 3: Gonna be doing the A m A tomorrow, so we'll see you all then, Hm,