Speaker 1: Hey, thanks Scott schen An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free. It is eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. So, in a period of less than two months, we have had individuals openly claiming to be motivated by quote free Palestine, in the Free Palestine movement, let's say, trying to burn down the home of the Jewish Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro with him and his family inside. We have an executed couple leaving a Jewish museum in DC. We've seen molotov cocktails, you know, thrown at an elderly Jewish group advocating to free hostages in Colorado. And I saw a post today and it said the anti Fada, holy war, if you will, is already here. And the people have tried to downplay this threat. Should be ashamed. And this is where you get into the ever ending. And this is the party that how often did they bring up January sixth or Charlottesville, Charlotte, But they lived on this. It was like manna from have it. But they never brought up the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty, the Summer of Love, the Chaz chop Zones, et cetera, et cetera. They've then voted for a vice president at the time that said, oh, they're not going to stop writing. They shouldn't stop writing, and we're not going to stop supporting the rioters. And let's see dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, pelted with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, billions of property damage. They're not going to stop, they shouldn't stop. And the double standard is sickening. You know, if anybody in the conservative movement, Guy Benson actually made this point, I thought it was dead on. Had burned down a governor's mansion, murdered too, foreign diplomats, firebombed kids and the elderly at a peaceful protest in a span of a few weeks, What would the coverage look like? What sort of national conversation would we be having. I thought he was dead on accurate. I mean, but this rise in anti Semitism, what have we seen on the illegal immigration front. They're championing the rights of Brego Garcia, you know, but they stopped that because the polling was so bad. On that and they stood by silently. Now they're still fighting for Mahmoud Khalil, who'd been organizing these anti Israeli protests. Remember at Columbia they were asking students, are you a Zionist? And allowing students to take over the entire school. Then we find out these Ivy League colleges are getting billions of taxpayer dollars over the years. This is this form of madness. And I on this program have been warning you there are known terrorists in this country, but we don't know where they are. I know I've been a broken record about it because it is a clear and present danger to every single one of us.
Speaker 2: It was a report that came out in new.
Speaker 1: Report published by the US House Committing on Homeland Security, as I said in the Last Hour, that foreign jihatas networks and homegrown violent extremists represent a persistent terror threat in America, and they identified more than fifty cases in twenty nine US states between April and twenty one and September of twenty twenty four, including dozens of attempts to provide material support to Islamic designated foreign terrorist organizations ISIS. His Balla al Qaeda with individuals receiving military type training from ISIS and Hisbala and committing fraud. And they have been in our country. I can read off the States if you want. You know, this Boulder, Colorado suspect of you know, faces murder, assault and other charges. But you know, this guy arrived in the United States from Egypt overstate is tourist visa, ultimately handed a two year work from it by the Biden administration. He overstayed that. DHS sources said the Trump administration turned up the heat on Biden overnight, demanding answers, why was this guy allowed to remain in the country despite twice breaching conditions of his visa? I mean, why did they allow him in in the first place. What vetting did they do? The answer is they probably did next to none, if any at all. By the way, here is one of the witnesses at what happened in Boulder, Colorado describing people having skin melted during this fire bombing attack.
Speaker 3: She has turned me that there are a ton of people who are they're kind of officed on their way with the paramedics. I hold her obviously, cut hurry, because there are people who are literally on having their skin melt off their bodies. And I'm sorry to be the graphic, but yeah. So I got the zone with them and went over and just tried to see there anything I could do to help. At there was one elderly woman who was not moving at all, and there were a bunch of people who were really coming to her, people that were kind of bushering over buckets of water somewhere with ice. I went grabbed one of the buckets. The nearest water that the one direct me to is the fountain that's they're in the square. So I started scooping out water from the fountain and bringing it over to the different people who were obviously victims of what had happened. Tried to start pouring it on their legs just to make them more comfortable. One man, probably if I had a guess, is probably in his like fifties and sixties, just kind of in shock and figuring out what he could do to make itself more comfortable. I mean, his leg from ankle or foot to all the way up to his buttocks was melted. His skin was melted basically off or shades off his leg. I went over to across the path to these two elderly women, probably in their seventies maybe eighties. One was more concerned with the other than herself and trying to get me to put water on her friend or whoever she was with her whole back leg from her cap up to her but was against skin kind of falling off off of their legs. The other woman had burned over hand, ankle, a seat, elbows. They look stun confused.
Speaker 1: Joining is now is Paul Morrow, who formerly rancounter terrorism operations for NYPD Intelligence, and he's here to break down what's happening across the country. Frankly, it's on college campuses, in the halls of Congress, and around the entire world. This very anti Semitism. But FBI confirming the attacker in Boulder, This Mohammed Solomon yelled free Palistine and then used the flamethrower in Molotov cocktails to attack these elderly demonstrators. He shouldn't have been in the entry, Paul, He shouldn't have been here.
Speaker 4: They really shouldn't have been. And just to add to that, the fact that he was somehow rather granted a work visa despite being out of status just boggles the mind. I did there may be no other nation on earth that could manage to do that, but we managed under the Biden administration.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But look, I've been warning people that it's going to get worse. I've been warning this audience that it's not if it's when I pray to God I'm wrong, I say it every time. I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong. But they're plotting, they're planning, their scheming another nine to eleven attack or worse. And by the way, we miss our friend Bernie Carrico passed away last week. He was a hero on nine to eleven like so many other people, and so is Rudy Giuliani. And you know the fact that the left would want to attack him, he did so much put his own life in jeopardy that day. But you know, the law enforcement basics have been ignored here, Paul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they you know, they really really have. And you know one of the things that I think people don't quite realize. And first of all, let me commend you for making the connection. You're the first person I've heard it outside of me rant and raving online to the use of molotov cocktails by Antifa and other elements of the radical left during the quote unquote Summer of Love in twenty twenty. And what this character did, this is a default anarchist cookbook measure that the Left loves to defall to, and.
Speaker 5: It has significance.
Speaker 4: It's a signifier. It's a low rent incendiary I understand that. But it also has a history, and there's a reason that they tend to use that. And in twenty twenty, we had three people here just in New York. Never mind what they did in Seattle, Portland and other cities up in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, throwing them at the cops, burning down police stations, et cetera. But you're in New York. We had two lawyers who threw molotovs at a police car car ignited. Their charges were just spontaneously downgraded by the Biden administration DOJ without even a request from the defensive journeys. We had another one who was here again in New York during the Summer of Love, who threw a malotov into a van filled with police officers andyped police officers, four of them who luckily scrambled out the van ignited, and she got six years. So at least there was that, but it goes to the fact that these are tried and true tropes of the left. They know what to do. This stuff gets passed around, it's institutionally there. And as the world gets smaller and the threat vector comes home from instead of a kaita isis when I was doing this kind of work for fifteen years, it's now on our campuses. It's embedded in the culture. It's been normalized and embedded in that now is anti Semitism being normalized. You never would have heard twenty years ago, fifteen years ago, commencement speakers doing what they do now, never in mind not being ashamed to do it, but doing it as if somehow or other it's a Banjamon. This is new. It's shocking to the conscience, jocks our ears. But I think it goes to what you're saying, Shan, We're in very dangerous territory and doesn't look doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll come back and we will continue more with our friend Paul Morrow. He is the former NYPD counter terrorism Operations for the uh MYP Intelligence And anyway, we talk about the pedestrians mowed down in Tennessee, those you know pleading for the freedom of hostages in Gaza. And now we've got what happened out in Boulder, Colorado, and what happened to Josh Shapiro, and the list goes on and on. All Right, we continue now with Paul Morrow. He is the formerly ran the counter Terrorism operation for the NYPD. As we talk about now the rise of violence and virul and anti Semitism around the country and around the world. You've been seeing what's happening at Havid and Columbia, and you saw the commencement speech at MIT this weekend. I mean, there were always some people that walked out, but not enough as far.
Speaker 4: As I'm absolutely not And the only ones who did are a sliver of those who either have a conscience or identify with the Jewish state. Because you know, you have to say, I would like to see I wish there were more people willing to stand up and say just look, I'm let's say it's somebody who stands up and says, you know what, I'm a Democrat, I vote Democrat, but I can't countenance this. But yet they are cowed, and they are towed by the fact that right now on the left in the Democratic Party the energy, the money all resides with the far left progressives, and if you're looking at the landscape right now, the future seems to belong to them. And we see it here in the city. We see it at the commencements, but we also see it in the street demonstrations which are now routine. The MIYPD you don't even hear. It doesn't even make the newspapers anymore. But let me put something on the radar screen that maybe some of our listeners are not aware of. Well, Donald Trump is out there trying to get a Gaza deal Tltimately he will get one. The contours are not fully clear yet, but they're starting to emerge. Remember something, reporters have not been allowed to report from Gaza all of this time. And what do you like them or not? Thomas Freeman in The Times reported something recently which was that when that opens up, and he must be hearing things. I'm sure he's well connected there. The reporting that's going to come out out of Gaza, those articles are already written, Sean, You and I both know how they're going to couch that. And if you think that they're all over Israel, now just wait until the reporters get in there, can see what's left of Gaza and how they're going to report that, and we are.
Speaker 6: In for a storm.
Speaker 4: It'd probably very good, very good chance he could coincide with the fall semester on the campuses. If we think things are popping off now at Harvard at Columbia, Columbia really seems to be a ground zero.
Speaker 6: For this stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, they had, Edward said in the Middle East and Studies department up there. He was the sort of foundational person who heard a lot of this stuff you're going to see going forward, but it really is going to get worse. I mean ad it came very different from what I was doing. The work we will worry about isis al Kaita from overseas. This stuff has come home right now.
Speaker 6: We have an entire.
Speaker 4: Generation coming up who think that they are on the side of the righteous.
Speaker 1: Well, we have one other bigger problem, and we've been discussing it in great detail, and that is Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror. And the clock's about to strike midnight. Paul I was with the President in the Middle East. He said, on five separate occasions, they have two choices. Now my understanding and according to the IAEA report is that they have enriched doubled their enrichment up to sixty percent. That means less than a month until you get to weapons grade ninety percent enrichment. While they don't have a delivery system that we know of at this time. It's now. It's kind of like now or never. The world is either going to deal with Iran now while they have a chance, or are they going to have radical Islamic terrorists that have nuclear weapons and that can't happen on Donald Trumps watch, even though it would be Joe Biden's fault for enriching them.
Speaker 4: I actually go back to Obama on this. Obama was caught in an unguarded moment essentially saying we're going to have a nuclear iron and we're just going to have to live with that. And I thought, cooler heads that we're not going to live with that, because we won't be able to live with that. But there was not enough of a resounding chorus, and everybody just goes back to doing what they're doing. I happened to be in the room at the Council on par Relations when John Kerry returned from Austria after he negotiated the JPOA, and a lot of people don't realize that he returned from that negotiation. There was a sidebar in Austria where they really cut the deal, and you know, he literally got mad's that was surprising. It was a room that was not entirely with him. He was pressed at one point, he got very very petulant, and he said, look, we're not naive if I can remember it to this day. And they are naive because he all this non since about snapback and everything else when they won't even.
Speaker 6: Let us do the inspecsions.
Speaker 4: So I don't know where he felt the enforcement was going from.
Speaker 2: Listen, they have a choice, and Richmond has to stop.
Speaker 1: They've got a handover whatever they have enriched it that's sixty percent or above three percent, frankly, all of it, and the facilities must be destroyed and has got to be anywhere, any place, anytime. American inspectors. Either take that deal or you will face the consequences. That's it as far as I'm concerned. Paul Morrow, thank you, appreciate you. Eight hundred and nine four one SEW If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: Information download Sean Hannity and the breaking news you might have missed today. It's Sean's insider information. Kennedy is on right now.
Speaker 1: I twenty five now, the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, well it's pretty interesting. I mean, if you're going to follow the left definition of a Nazi salute, then you can't overlook the over the weekend, Corey Booker raising his hand the way he did during his speech out in California the Democratic Party convention, out there a gesture that, oh, that's exactly like the one that Elon Musk used.
Speaker 2: Whoopsie Daisy.
Speaker 1: And if that's their definition of a Nazi salute, then Corey Booker just gave a Nazi salute. Now do I think Corey Booker gave a Nazi salute? No, I don't do. I think Elon Musk and Steve Bennett did absolutely not do. I think this is absolutely another example of how insane the Democrats are. Yeah, I do, you know, but it just is there. This is their definition, this is how they play the game. And then we had Minnesota Governor Tim Wall's former vice presidential candidate, encourage a crowd of Democratic activists to bully the Adam Schiff out of Donald Trump. Here's what he said.
Speaker 8: I'm getting called out on this because I called Donald Trump a wanna be dictator.
Speaker 2: It's because he is. It's because he is.
Speaker 8: Oh, the governor's being mean, and the governor's speaking out on that. Well, maybe it's time for us to be a little meaner. Maybe it's time for us to be a little more fierce, because we have to ferociously push back on this. And again, I'll speak to my teacher colleagues in here. The thing that bothers a teacher more than anything is to watch a bully, to watch this bully and to stop it. And when it's a child, you talk to him and you tell him why bullying is wrong. But when it's adult like Donald Trump, you bully the shout of him back, you push back, You make sure.
Speaker 2: They know it's not there.
Speaker 1: This is the same guy that supports gender affirming care for minors without parental consent. This is the same guy that wanted taxpayer funded college tuition for illegal immigrants, who partnered with a presidential candidate that wanted taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals and for convicts. But we're going to bully the Adam Schiff out of Trump, calling him a Nazi and a fascist and a racist and comparing him to Hitler and Stalin and Mussolinia. That didn't that wasn't mean enough. They got to be meaner. If that's where their head is on all this, I am absolutely fine with it. And if they want to go out there and they want to lie like Jasmine Crockett did this weekend, Bill Clinton did this weekend, I never saw any cognitive decline at all. Oh, but we need to look into the twenty fifth Amendment. Our friend, Jasmine Crockett said, as relates for Trump, not for Biden. And you know, never mind the biggest, greatest cover up of all time and abuse of power by people that were unelected. And she is telegraphing where the Democrats are going. I think we need to pay very close attention to what the Democrats strategy is. She said, I can't wait until Democrats are in the majority so we can subpoena Elon Musk and put him under oath. And Democrats would try to impeach Trump if they went back the House. Worse they're going to try to impeach him. Get ready and get mobilized and start preparing now, because these midterms are going to be a fight for the future of this country. Because that's what we'll live through that for two consecutive years. If the Democrats ever get control of the House or the House and the Senate, you know, Democrats would try to impeach him. Oh for what I've had Republicans tell me how much they like me. I do like Jasmine Crockett. I think Jasmine Crockett is a great spokesperson for the new modern Radical Democratic Party. So's Tim Walls, and so's Grandpa Bernie, and so's AOC and so's the squad member. And if Corey Booker wants to give a Nazi salute based on their definition, that that's up to him. He's fully aware how people would interpret that, but he did it anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Dan in Florida, Dan, my free state.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Glad you call sir?
Speaker 5: Oh Hi, thank you, Sean. It's it is always an honor, And I'm not supposed to fawn over you, I know, but we love you or your audience.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Does Katie tell you that, whatever you do, just get right to your point, don't fall over with Sean?
Speaker 2: And she say that to you.
Speaker 5: No, she didn't use those words. She really didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know worry she said. She said, just get to the point.
Speaker 5: Yes, get to the point of chris my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to phoning over her and Linda, it's like, you know, free reign, have at it, but.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, well we all you know, I didn't even know that you could say this on the radio, Sean, But I also, as you call it, I think it's sort of crude, but all right, it's all right. It's your show. You say that we fought of a pardon me, we suck up to Linda, and we do. We love her. She's a voice that comes in sort of like Bill o' ronnie. She just very simply says things to you, and they often make sense, and of course often you agree with her when you don't. I'm not saying I always do this, but I usually tick her aside. It's nothing personal, but we love.
Speaker 2: A wonderful caller.
Speaker 6: I just want to say, you.
Speaker 1: Know, wonderful caller, the wonderful caller that's fawning all over you.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: The earth is really and I'm glad she does expressing hers out today. I'm in the car and it's poor.
Speaker 1: If you knew the behind the scenes and heard, you know, unfiltered Linda, I think the I think everybody listens to the show be a little bit shocked, not a little bit, a lot shocked.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm not saying she's a kitty cat. I'm sure she's.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's not that kitty cat.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that well, he did have a cat once, but she let the cat get too heavy. She overfed it and nearly killed the cat and the cat had to go away to get to take to lose weight. The cat was like four times the size of a normal cat.
Speaker 5: No, I know a lady that this is a really beautiful, beautiful cat. She didn't want me to touch.
Speaker 6: It, but I did.
Speaker 5: And this cat is the huge The cat has has absolutely talk to Bob Kennedy Junior. But it's not going to do any good, I think. But she loves saying I love cats too. But Sean. My point is it's not funny. Unfortunately, it's very tragic. It's about the whole thing that I've heard from you and others for many years. And this you can if anybody doesn't know this statement, they've been living under a rock. Iran is the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world, both City and United States. Of course for Israel, they want us both dead. So the whole thing that Donald Trump talks about and other people who are ways obviously have the intel. You may know certain things, of course most of your Audi I don't.
Speaker 9: But whether or not they exactly get a nuclear weapon on XYZ day or they're forty eight hours from it or whatever a country that is said repeatedly.
Speaker 5: For years and years. It's just like Hitler with his mind. Come. They don't pretend, Sean, how they feel. They say, we want you dead, We're going to destroy you. And there's a very very great man. I'm going to mention him because I saw a show who feels extremely strong about this. You can't make a bargain with the devil. I don't know what part of that's the Bible that's in, but I believe in that strongly. And that's what Donald Trump's trying to do. It's not just that who says they don't have bomb sean who says that they can't get some from another place. I don't think aim when they're a Richmond thing that we keep hearing about sixty ninety percent. I'm not a nuclear physicist, amout any kind actually, but I know something.
Speaker 2: You don't need.
Speaker 1: All you need to know is they can have weapons grade uranium in weeks, and that means they can build a bomb when they need the delivery system.
Speaker 2: This can't happen. Listen.
Speaker 1: And then there are some conservatives, Oh, my mind's your own business. I'd love to mind my own business. But when people say and chant death to America, death to Israel, and they have been fomenting terror because Joe Biden helped them get rich and funded their terror campaign by not enforcing the sanctions that we're working so well under President Trump's first term, we've got to take it seriously.
Speaker 2: It's the clock's about to straw.
Speaker 1: A strike midnight, as far as I'm concerned, is not an operation that would be without risk. It doesn't mean that this is simple. However, you know, a nuclear armed Iran, in my view, my view risks the potential of a modern day holocaust. And there's two things, two big targets that we have, the nuclear sites and their refineries. And if you take out both of them, I would argue, I don't see that the Mullas will survive because the people will will be famished, the people will rise up. We saw when the sanctions were working in Trump's first term that the people were rising up against them. Yes, anyway, my friend, I got a roll, but I do appreciate you being with us. By the way, you live in Florida. What part of Florida you live in?
Speaker 5: I've been sure it's a fancy place, but I'm not fancy at all. It's what used to be North Miami Beach.
Speaker 2: All right, So you got it? Well, don't forget.
Speaker 1: We're going to be Sunday, June twenty ninth and Fort Lauderdale. We our Patriot Punchline on Patriots Tour. It's June twenty ninth. It's at seven o'clock. It's at the Broward Center for Performing Art.
Speaker 2: You know where that is?
Speaker 5: That is? Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well just go to Hannity dot com, get yourself some tickets and come see us.
Speaker 2: All right, we'd love to see.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a we were putting together a great show and it's going to be a lot of laughs.
Speaker 2: I promise.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well again, I there's no way I could have made it personally. I know it sounds without you and Fox. I really don't think so. I know you've said it a million times. I know I have to take it all. But there's just I couldn't have made it without fun.
Speaker 1: I still can't come see us because we're gonna I promise you, We're gonna have rip roaring fun. We're gonna cut it up big time. It's gonna be there's a lot to laugh at, a lot to talk about, punchlines and patriots. We're going to do a nice mix, a nice blend of a lot of fun things. I think you'll like it. The day before we will be in clear Water, So if you're in you know, the Tampa clear Water, if you're in the Panhandle or Lando area, come from wherever. June twenty eighth at seven pm Ruth Eckert Hall, Clearwater and June twenty ninth, the next night, both at seven o'clock the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Tickets on Hannity dot com and we look forward to seeing everybody. Please get your tickets now while you still kep okay, Hey, I appreciate the call, my friend, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back to our phones eight hundred and nine four one.
Speaker 1: Shawn is on numbered on this Monday as we continue.
Speaker 7: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. Bob Texas, God bless Texas. What's up, Bob?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 6: Afternoon? Thanks for taking the all. I've got some comments on Joe Biden's autopen pardons and that to make my comments, let me set up a little little scene here for it to illustrate it. The illustration is a parallel of the auto penig issue as I see it. And to step this up, look at me. Assume I'm old, I'm incoherent, I can't communicate. Makes good? To die soon sounds like someone else doesn't it? Okay? I will well will leaves half of my estate to my wife, the other half to children, grandchildren. That's great, But my wife has a problem with this. When I die, it's at all She doesn't want to leave anything of the case. So this is what she does, and I don't know what you can do is that she does it anyway. She goes to hire as a crooked attorney, gets a new will drawn up of all the provisions she wants. She signs that will with her true signature. She signs that will with my autopen signature. She has it notarized. When that will is lying on the desk in front of it, it certainly looks legal and correct. Okay, so well.
Speaker 1: If but but for a will, you need witnesses and you need notaries. I know because I've I've done my will and my trust fifteen times and I'm due to do it again. And by the way, I'm about to take Linda completely out of the will.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 5: She sounds like a rash decision.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you've thought this through noctly. It's not you and the will, it's Liam and the will. What have we ever done?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean you know what I do.
Speaker 6: If you got this will notorized, would it hold up in court if we're contested, if it wouldn't hold up, and why did Joe Biden's pardons hold up? Same principle?
Speaker 1: I think I think you're making a great point. I mean, when you think of what James Comer told us late last week, and we talked a lot about it on Friday night, and he was very clear that that there were over there were thousands that Joe Biden signed more in his last month or two months in office, more auto pens than the entire presidency prior to that. By I mean, it's almost like seventy five percent in just a two month period of time. I believe he was aware of every single thing that was in there. I do not, And I think there's a great cover up here, and I think we owe it to the nation to get to the bottom of it. I think there are tough questions that need to be asked of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and Jim Biden and all the people that were around him. What did they know, when did they know it? And who was in charge? And give us some evidence. You know, Bill Clinton and Jasmine Crockett not very reassuring, saying well, he seemed okay to me, I looked at him, and he seemed like it was very sharp. You know, I didn't see any mental decline at all. Well, you know, Josh Holly was saying I talked to secret service agents that said the guy got lost in his own closet. His own staff was saying things in that book, you know, by fake Jake Tapper that that literally Joe Biden. You know, they they thought they could win reelection and then just you know, show proof of life occasionally in the second term. I mean, you've got to ask, and I'll raise the question. I don't care whether people like it or not. I call it dementia Gate, but I want to know who knew what when and who was in charge. And I do think there's a degree of elder abuse that went on here because it was so bad and it was so obvious. And if you say you don't know, I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.