Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge. Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The Swats. Today were recapping Salt Lake City. Oh my god, it's better today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're drunk.
Speaker 1: No, you know, I felt like it would be a little early at nine or seven.
Speaker 2: Middle State's bad?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is it because you went through your phone and you looked at all the nasty messages you wrote about me and then you burned them. Is that what happened?
Speaker 1: That's actually what happened. I asked everyone I noticed, send me the worst thing I've ever said about me, just so I could read them and then feel better about my life.
Speaker 2: No worry about yourself.
Speaker 1: I get to see my kids today. And you know, like some days you just need like a cry. I think I probably cried for ten hours yesterday and now I'm like a cry.
Speaker 2: I'm like, sometimes you just need to get it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like instead of holding it in like half crying, like you just need a full breakdown.
Speaker 2: Now I'm glad. I'm glad you got it out, Teddy and you're feeling better.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: You know what really popped me out of it though, was after the crying I was like, Okay, now you need to watch Salt Lake City, and it was so freaking good.
Speaker 2: It is so good. They really they really know how to do it. They really do. I want to be on that cast. I really do.
Speaker 1: Oh me too, that is, I.
Speaker 2: Mean on my cast, you're the main one. On that one, I'd be the same one that you. I mean, you's little sweetheart over there.
Speaker 1: Well it starts off, we get the three part reunion trailer and it's I love that they're safe words. Besos and opa are the safe are the safe words they decide. I have a feeling these safe words aren't going to work, but I do applaud Andy for trying. Lisa says, I didn't slander you as a mom. Andy tells bron Woman that she was going to wear the four million dollars one hundred and seventy carts necklace to the reunion and then.
Speaker 2: She dropped a bomb.
Speaker 1: She's like, damn, I spoke to the jeweler. You never bought that, and I was like that them are fatten words.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's something that really bugs me about the Housewife for all as people will do things like oh, look at my New World's rice and then you find out, oh it was borrowed. Look at my four million dollar jewelry. Yeah, we never bought that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't try to act like you're rich or richer than you are.
Speaker 1: She probably is rich enough, but don't try to give us something just for a storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that. Don't wear fake design her clothes to make yourself look elevated. Just be yourself.
Speaker 1: It's not easy, but I do want to know does she have the necklace? Bron Win, do you have the necklace or not? Let us know? Then?
Speaker 2: Do you think Lisa would lie about that?
Speaker 1: I think any of those women would lie about anything they can to make people look like shit. Yes, I do do. Okay, Andy confronts Angie about saying Lisa's g wagon is repossessed on Twitter. Then Todd says, you asserting Braun when had a miscarriage? John says, watch your tone.
Speaker 2: Okay, this this this confusing. When Todd said that, when was when was this? Said? I? Why can't I remember?
Speaker 3: This was.
Speaker 1: Maybe before? Maybe I'm wrong, but I felt like it was on the after show.
Speaker 2: I haven't. We should probably watch the after shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, Tam, we only watched seven hundred and forty three shows. I think we should get into watching more because.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, like not every Housewife's show does after shows for some reason, like Orange County this year didn't do after shows. Yeah, so I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't either. Then Meredith says to Brittany, I'm not going to let you spread lies about me. I got to tell you. Mereth's on my last nerve, on my last from her shawl to her always wanting to leave every conversation to her.
Speaker 2: Louis Vuitton f a imask why why.
Speaker 1: Did she only have a scratched cornea at breakfast? Why was I scratching everything?
Speaker 2: Scratch cornea is no joke. Yeah, no, you're no joke. You're not liking that eye. You're not putting makeup on that eye.
Speaker 1: No, you're not getting glammed and putting on a wig with that eye.
Speaker 2: No, no, my mom has had that many times.
Speaker 1: But then what about this part? Everyone gets emotional When Andy asked Mary how Robert Junior is doing? Even Andy, I mean, it looks like Andy's crime.
Speaker 2: Well, he had a little tear for sure. Yeah, then Lisa's I hope he's doing okay.
Speaker 1: I know, and by the way, she means Robert jor not Andy. I think hope Andy's recovered from this reunion.
Speaker 2: I'm sure its really hard for Andy recovered from all the reunions.
Speaker 1: Then Lisa says, you guys were saying maybe Lisa's had affairs. Angie says, your friends sent me photos of someone you were dating. Then Andy confronts Seth about allegedly having a side chick in Ohio, and.
Speaker 2: Jesus, all the cheating rumors on this show are absolutely insane to me.
Speaker 1: Well it really is Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Mormon why.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, there you go. Maybe it's just normal, yeah, normal behavior.
Speaker 1: But she says she's finished. Her getting that upset about it leads me to believe there maybe judge of truth to it, because if you if somebody said to you Edie's cheating, would you have to get upset?
Speaker 2: I would laugh at him for one, like, yeah, okay, give me the proof, let's see it's okay, doubt it. Not to that, I mean, you would get annoyed, but not to the point where you're like, oh, I've got it.
Speaker 1: Here, especially because we already know that they've been in a situation where they were going to be separated. Yeah, yeah, but it makes us very excited for the reunion. But before we get into the reunion next week, part three, parts very excited, we have this episode which they everybody I thought was Chef's kiss.
Speaker 2: I hate that saying you do why I do? I don't know why? Yeah, I just it's chef's kiss. I don't know. I feel like it's been used so many times and the way people use it it bugs me. So did you see why What Happens Live with Lisa Barlow?
Speaker 1: Everybody's messaging like Lisa Barlow looks.
Speaker 2: Different, she looks different. I'm gonna say, we're gonna find out the runa, but I think I know that she was gonna have to see you two laser done, which that does great, you know for your skin, making it smooth, but it doesn't tighten things like you know, like pull your face back.
Speaker 1: But it is always I will look amazing that my every time I've been on to watch What Happens Live, I look a little bit different than I do.
Speaker 2: They have amazing lighting there, yeah, such.
Speaker 4: Good lighting, and then the glam team like, it's it's just different type of glam than we usually get here.
Speaker 1: And then the pictures are different, well.
Speaker 2: My pictures if you have Priscilla's camera, they're filters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's she looks different.
Speaker 2: She looks different. Though she looks way different.
Speaker 1: She's great, I mean she looks she's a beautiful pretty, yes, beautiful, but okay, so the women sit in their confessionals.
Speaker 4: It starts out the episode where they're in confessionals, which at this point Heather's probably like, damn it, I shouldn't have worn my camos camos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's how we roll guys like we if we're only shot from the waist up, but you know, Orange County now is doing them from the knees up, so you have to be fully dressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think that. I don't think they warned them that it was going to be these full like movies.
Speaker 2: No, I know that, I know that. But we used to be able to just wear sweats and a cute top or whatever whatever, but not anymore.
Speaker 4: Nope, they are flashing heated moments from the season. Heather says, it's true that we chose to do this putting our lives out on display, showing our weakest moments, sharing our darkest secrets, leaving ourselves open to criticism, open to judget and those opinions can hurt. But what happens when the friends you turn to for support have turned on you too?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we don't do this little narrating thing on our show. We've never done it. I really like it. It kind of reminds me, you know, how Southern Charm does that. Yeah, how somebody come out now? I spied Laser, Shawn Laser.
Speaker 1: I spied Gavin.
Speaker 2: I didn't see Gavin.
Speaker 1: How did I guess that episode episode? He is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Gavin and Laser both worked on Orange County and Beverly Hills, and I'm so sad. I still talked to Shawn Laser. I've known him eighteen years. He started when I started over at Orange County. He had no children. It was crazy. Yeah, and he I know, he got a promotion and he's working on Salt Lake City as like a you know, like an executive producer.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well he was already like when right before I started Beverly Hills, he was in sound and then by the time I.
Speaker 2: Was there, he Well, he worked his way up. He's working.
Speaker 1: He was a producer, like, so it's a B and C.
Speaker 2: Well, now he's executive producer, I believe. Over there in Salt Lake City, Trader.
Speaker 1: Well, he's doing He's doing the lord's work because it's good.
Speaker 2: It is so good. I would love to have him on the show to ask him why this show is so much more because he's worked on so many shows. Why is this so much more elevated than some of the other Housewives shows?
Speaker 1: I think because honestly, these women are talking about real shit, and the cast like they're not holding back.
Speaker 2: Well, it's more than the cast. It's the way. It's the produced and the editing and the the music that's on there, the opening showing all these women. You know, it's different. It's not just the cast, I know, but it's everybody is working. It's yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, most shows you've got one or two housewives that they're going to be the ones pushing story. But like every even Wynny didn't take a break this episode.
Speaker 1: She was like, I'm clocked in, yeah yeah. But then we get to twenty four hours earlier, the women sit for breakfast. This is where Meredith has a scratch cornea that apparently healed by lunch.
Speaker 2: But how did this scratch that mysteriously went away? How did it happen at four in the morning.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She probably rubbed her eye and there was a piece of sand in it and it was like bugging her. Like, I don't know, I really don't know.
Speaker 4: But then Meredith says she can't be heard unless she's screaming and apologizes.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, Meredith, welcome to Housewives. Yeah, that's entirely the point. But also, what is with this franchise and eye injuries?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was waiting for her to remove the mask and have a big old shiner.
Speaker 1: Do you think that Ginshaw broke out of prison?
Speaker 2: And well, we do hear the Jinshaw will be be released by Thanksgiving of next year.
Speaker 1: Next season, salt Lake, she's clocked back in.
Speaker 2: I don't know about next season, but maybe the season after. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have to be honest, I don't know that I need jen schagain. Well, then the women surprised Lisa with a Lisa themed lunch. Whitney wears an outfit.
Speaker 4: With tags at first, I didn't know that she was mocking Lisa, and I was like, does she know her tags were hanging out?
Speaker 2: I mean, pretty pretty smart of her to do that.
Speaker 1: I mean she went brown.
Speaker 2: I mean, what got I would love to be able to wear my clothes on the show and just send him right back.
Speaker 1: Well, Lisa asked what she's implying, and Whitney says that she's fake. I mean she even had a little private tack on the purse.
Speaker 2: I was dead, I know, but it's But the thing is is like she really wanted to make a fight out of this last trip where Heather I felt like was being nice and trying to bring them all together. And then there she is like, I'm going to after Lee. I'm gonna put my tags on it. I'm going to make it as nasty as possible.
Speaker 1: Like well, because I'm sure she probably got the talking to, like, Whitney, where you've been this season? Bring it? But Whitney says she brought information about her business to this group and the women, and then Lisa says the information was out there and tells Whitney her gut is out.
Speaker 2: Leaky gut. She had leaky gut. I thought that was pretty That was pretty good. That was a quick one. Do you think she had that in her arsenal? Do you think she just that just came to her immediately.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't get it, so it wasn't back good or I'm that slow leaky gut.
Speaker 2: If you have a leaky gut, like it's like a let's move on.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: Well, then Lisa tells Whitney to take her wig off and she'll never be her. Lisa says Whitney will never sell as many companies as her or be as ethical. Lisa tells Whitney to go get her proof and then she will sue her and take her new house.
Speaker 1: And then Brittany tells Lisa, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 3: She's been Brittany say that people sue people too easily, and to me, it's just like I'll sue you and take your house, Like that's just such an evil thing to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just nasty. I didn't like that comment at all.
Speaker 1: Then Brittany tells Lisa she's been loyal to her, and Mary tells Brittany not to chime in since she just was recording all of them Brittany says they've been torturing her. Tries to say that Mary's been videoing. No one's having it. Brittany then gets emotional and leaves the table, and Angie follows her. Mary has heard that Angie would follow someone who doesn't like her. What was your initial reaction to Mary being upset for going after?
Speaker 2: Childish? I think it was childish. You know, I've had friends that you can't be friends with other people if they don't like them, and I don't like that mentality, And so when she did that, I'm like, oh, come on, Mary, like she's going after because she's upset, Like she's being a nice human.
Speaker 1: She has a heart. But now who has worse for than Brittany? Who poor server? Who has? Oh my, I love that. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that. I like it. I mean, Mary made it quite clear that she's that friend. If she doesn't like somebody, neither can you. And I don't subscribe to that at all. You know, I am friends with people that you don't necessarily like, and you're friends with people and I don't like like it just happens. But you know, As their conversation went on, I understood it better. You know, her abandonment issues. I don't have those, so it's hard for me to wrap my brain around it. But she helped me understand what it feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, you know, we kind of get get through this a little bit. But then they sit down for their last dinner. I love that their daytime excursions are maybe forty five seconds and then they're like, let's get back to fighting at dinner.
Speaker 2: No, actually, if you I went to the gym, I listened to the audio. I didn't watch it, but I listen to the audio of the peacock version, which is extended, and they they're because at first I'm like, oh wow, they're the horseback riding lasted thirty seconds, but it was longer. They had like a beach walk and all that stuff on there, so it was a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Then they sit down for their last dinner and they do a toasted dinner. Angie says Meredith and her made eye contact, and Meredith says, they're a positive trajectory for being friends. If eye contact means that we're friends, Like great, I'm gonna just go around like this to everybody at pissed off.
Speaker 2: Did they not have a conversation. I don't know. I was assuming they had like some kind of conversation where they made up. It was just eye contact. Then okay, that's some power there, power, definitely some power.
Speaker 1: Then Angie asked Mary if she wants a piece of pepperoni pizza. Mary ignores her. Angie asked what is going on, and Mary says she ran after Brittany. Mary tells Angie that she's upset she ran after Brittany, and Angie gets emotional, telling Mary she's changed her life. Mary starts crying, saying both her parents abandon her and now she has abandonment issues. Her dad didn't like her and her mom cut her off. And then Angie says she sees Mary differently than everyone else sees her. She tells Mary she loves her. Mary says she never knew when to tell Angie she loved her like she wanted to say when she gets off the phone, and she was waiting for her to say at first, and then her confessional Mary says she knows Angie is a friend to her and brought a sisterhood. They make up, they tell each other they love each other. This is actually like a true friendship.
Speaker 2: This is a true friendship, and it really it actually made me tear up. It was really sweet and sad, and it got to it kind of humanized Mary better because she does come off as a very cold person. And I can understand that because some might say that I'm cold. I'm not good with my emotions and feelings. I would rather puck my eyeballs out than talk about stuff like that. And I think that Mary is just just just dealing with trauma from her past and it's just not easy for her.
Speaker 1: But I also think this speaks a lot about Andrewe because clearly Andree's done a lot this season. She's you know, she's been messy, she said things, she's done whatever. But Angie never told anybody about Robert Junior.
Speaker 2: No, But what what the was bron and wearing?
Speaker 1: I honestly, what was that? It's unclear? But Bronwin didn't bug me this episode.
Speaker 2: She didn't bug me. But but when Mary said, or when Angie said, God brought us together, you told me that, you said, you know that God brought us together? And I'm like, yeah, and Brittany just pulled you apart that quick, that quick.
Speaker 1: Well, Also, why a was I ordering to Brownie pizza in Mexico.
Speaker 2: That's what I was just going to say, like everybody's ordering pizza. And by the way, I've been a portaviader so many times. I don't even know where this area is.
Speaker 1: With the eat at the same restaurant every night, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of the restaurants are like that. They're all on a deck kind of overlooking the sand the water. I don't know, I didn't I don't remember what the other one looked like.
Speaker 1: Meredith says.
Speaker 4: The blogger who provided Whitney with the information that Lisa started that Ali Baba story told her he never gave Whitney any proof and that she is twisting his words.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm not even going to bring up his name because he doesn't deserve it, but I think he probably told multiple housewives multiple different things. This is a shady blogger who wants to be famous more than anybody else. And I don't trust a word he says.
Speaker 2: Did Has he came out and said anything since last night's episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't fall because I know that him and Whitney, after the first scene of them talking on the phone, had a falling out, remember, and that was going around saying that they're no longer she's no longer following him. I don't know if she is now, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Just kind of sealed the deal from with him. Linny Hawkstein wife interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the kind of stuff that really hurts these shows is when you know, this is what happened to Jersey, is when they're feeding stories to particular bloggers that are in their camp and doing all this stuff. That's what destroys our shows.
Speaker 4: The Whitney says, it's no secret that Lisa fed Reality Vontee's information. Whitney says she reached out in desperation because she had to prove herself against a Lisa and Meredith, and when she says Monica's name, the whole table is.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god. When she did that, I'm like, no, Whitney, this is the death of you. You shouldn't do that. I happened to like Monica and I think that she was really good on the show. I think that this could be their way of bringing her back next season. I was really hoping at the end of the episode if they did all the you know what they're doing with bring out your receipts and this that Monica could walk up with her burn book at the very end and.
Speaker 1: Say I have the bitches.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 1: Then Mary agrees.
Speaker 4: That's saying that when they get upset, they attack and they feel like they need to find something out of desperation.
Speaker 1: To kind of come for each other.
Speaker 2: It cracked me up when Mary says, you guys are not the friendliest people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like, especially you guys. But I wish Whitney was as meticulous about having her proof as she was for having her receipts hanging off of her tom for an outfit in first, because like, I would have had that receipts timeline proof ready to show. If you're gonna keep saying yeah, like, why not have it?
Speaker 2: I'm sick of saying proofs and timelines and receipts to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Well, then Heather. Then Heather says they should go through their phones find the worst thing they've ever said about someone at the table.
Speaker 2: Do you think they were prepared for this? I thought that when I watched the Rabo version, But when I watched the Peacock version, they talked about a little more like Okay, put somebody's name in search, see what you can find, like they yeah, because I'm like, Jesus, these were like like little paragraphs of people. Could you When I'm pissed off, I'm like, she's a bitch like that. I don't go like, I don't write like you know so and so like and she sucks Diggs and she does this and she dates old men, like I don't do that.
Speaker 1: No. Well, also, I don't remember, like if somebody said, what's the worst text message you've ever sent about somebody right now? I couldn't be like, oh, hold.
Speaker 2: On, oh here it is right here. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm like they had to been tipped off or something, because that's not an easy task unless all you do is just sit around and talk about your castmates. You know. To me, it's best not to ever put anything in writing to any cast member about another cast member because it could be brought up.
Speaker 4: But we also don't know if these were to cast members, because they're not showing us as a text. They're showing it as like a blue circle that they've cropped and read like. Lisa even had a hard time reading hers because she had to like scroll back.
Speaker 2: Back and forth. Yeah, but also.
Speaker 1: Like I loved that before we get into the text.
Speaker 4: We got to love like Heather's monologue of coming together, and then she's like, now let's read the absolute worst.
Speaker 1: Thing we've ever said something. Yeah, how long do we think that she practices monologue? Because I love Heather this season, but she's two for two for ending the seasons with like a perfectly curated monologue that works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's very well prepared. She comes up with very good ideas, like the the Lisa party. Everybody's like Lisa. That's like some things that you don't see on everyday Housewives a lot of times, because Housewives have been around for going on nineteen years. We've all done it. There's not much more that we could do that hasn't already been done in another franchise. She comes up with some good ideas, some good party ideas like this, Like if I would have said this to my cast, they'd be like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm not doing that. But these girls they're not brown. They're gonna work hard.
Speaker 2: No, but this is a thing. They don't take themselves too seriously. They can argue, they can fight, they can bring up you know, the obvious, and then they can move on. It's like, that's why that show works and other shows don't don't. Yeah, she wrote her book without a ghostwriter, so and she's won awards for writing. So I think she's just really good at speaking, good with her words.
Speaker 1: No, I really liked her this season.
Speaker 2: Hea, there's a smarty pants.
Speaker 4: I felt bad for her though, like in her one confessional where all of a sudden her voice is like, I'm like, you know, she was sick that day and they're like, I'm sorry, you gotta do it.
Speaker 2: I got to do it. We're at the end in stretch like you. I'm like, always yeah, I mean sometimes we're doing confessionals right, you know, like right before the reunion, before she reshooting the reunion. Usually after the reunion, we're done. We don't have to do anything else. But yeah, they really stretch those out.
Speaker 1: Then Mary's text explains how she doesn't feel accepted by Heather and that Heather's success has changed her, making Heather feel better than others. Britney's text said, I would like to invite Bronwin over.
Speaker 2: Well, Mary's text about Hea there was a little bit more than that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah. I mean it was a lot longer, a lot.
Speaker 2: More than that. It was very like you got to your head.
Speaker 1: She's changed, ego.
Speaker 2: Like all that stuff, like, but I do think I think she's better or.
Speaker 4: Was it the season before there was a season of Heather that was like kind of brutal, but Heather.
Speaker 1: Yeah my favorites again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she is mine too. I mean I've heard from Mini Housewives that she's ego got a little bit big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think she checked right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that she's like okay, you know, it gives her her like you know. The way she explained it in her confessional is like, you know, I went through a lot. I was when I started the show. When they say success then you know five years ago before my success. You know, it's obviously being on a platform and what you do on your platform once you get on there. She said she was not in a good place and just wanted to go through the motions and make sure her kids are okay until she was would she say put to rest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like and but I I I appreciated this.
Speaker 2: What you like? Did you mention did you notice the John Mellencamp a little yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you know who had a little diddy about Angie.
Speaker 2: Angie goes, I have a little diddy about Bronwyn.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you this. I don't want to piss off and you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hot even here she is, she's hot headed, but even that, like she was ready to throw blows. She stood up at that table and I'm like, oh ship, we had a producer walk in and tried to like grab her. We'll throw it the flowers at Lisa.
Speaker 1: No, I thought Lisa was more No. Oh no, that was when she tried to rip off her wig, which we didn't even talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh Lisa tried to rip yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then Angie, oh, this text was appointing with Whitney or She's like, don't point me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, don't point.
Speaker 1: Do I care if people point at me.
Speaker 2: I don't like people pointing to my face. That bugs me. Like if you get close to my face, I just want to knock that finger right off you.
Speaker 1: What is Lisa gonna do about heatherd Brow Doesn't she point a lot?
Speaker 2: She points, but she just uses her finger to top But I don't think but she's not a It's not like in your face, I'm gonna rip it off. That's not Heather's way. It's just pointing. Well, then either we all have our thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Angie's text Bronwin seems nice. I like her business plan marrying a man who has one foot in the.
Speaker 1: Grave and one on a banana pill. But I like mine better. I'd rather be self made. She's nice, but she doesn't listen because her ears are stitched down to her face so tight she can't hear anything. She wears a hot dog suit to remind us she sucked her way to the top. But while whoa randam, we've just gotten like this emotional part where we're really like loving Angie and Mary and we're like, what a true up the friendship. But during this part, this was Angie's face.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh no, she's crying.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like it was all goodbye, I'm out of here. I mean it was pretty harsh like those. And do we know who she texted to?
Speaker 1: Of course we don't.
Speaker 2: Then well I just don't see I just way I'm calling bullshit on these because it's like, write something really horrible about somebody. I mean, I don't know, I don't text like that. I mean, I'm going to ship talkers will be like, what an idiot? Stupid? Are you kidding me right now? Things like that, But not like a whole paragraph like a synopsis of their life.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be like, she makes me want to cut my own face off things like that. Yeah, not like digging into what it actually is about her personal life that really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just weird. Well then, I mean, these girls were very prepared for this tax text. I would really have to be scrolling and trying to figure out how to Like.
Speaker 1: You'd have to call and be like, Teddy, what's the worst thing I've probably know?
Speaker 2: What's the worst thing of a text about somebody?
Speaker 1: But a friend? What's the worst what's the worst thing I've had? And the worst shit I've talked? Then Heather text says that Whitney is a low life, thirsty piece of ship who sold her soul for fame and that she never should have trusted her. Also, Beauty Lab didn't sell a single Whitney Rose product that you can tell. That actually kind of hurt Whitney.
Speaker 2: That one was uhh. But then on the extended when Yeah.
Speaker 1: Peacock version, we see Lisa's text about Meredith saying Meredith gathers information about people and weaponizes it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's probably a text you'd probably see about somebody in my cast. That that's about as detailed her as I would get. But then a bullet point girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then Whitney's text says a woman approached her claim I mean that she has made out with Lisa while jerking off John.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you see howther gay? She had to literally cover her face she was, she was trying not to laugh. I started laughing when when they said the jerking off staff, I start laughing, And I'm like, are you right now? Means really what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: We can all say what we want about Whitney, but she has mastered the art of getting a reaction out of baby blowgess like, there is nothing that Whitney like. She's like, my sole mission is to piss off Lisa Barlow, and she has mastered it.
Speaker 2: Every single oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Then Lisa's screams, it's a lie. In response to Whitney's text, Whitney says she wants to burn it. She Lisa's screams that Whitney to stop apologizing, calling her dirty. Lisa says that she's heard that Sean's circle jerks. This is this really bothered me, So, I know, how do you talk about my marriage? Like?
Speaker 2: What the Well, the first time I heard it, I thought that she was saying, how would you like it if I said he was doing circle jerks? And then I listened to it again at the gym today and I'm like, no, that's not what she said. She's actually accusing Sean.
Speaker 1: She wasn't she was not at Whitney.
Speaker 2: And then because she didn't have any because obviously she didn't have any information on anybody else's husband, so she had to throw that off, throw that out there to try to you know, she was projecting she's trying to get it out there to get the heat off of her husband. But do you think the Heather really thought this exercise is going to work and come out of something good or she's like, oh, this is gonna everything up, it's going to be a great season finale.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, some of them took it. Some of them took it on the chin and just freaking like yeah, having to read that text and take it like she now she took it then, Uh, Mary says Lisa had to make Angie feel how Whitney made her feel and Lisa says, no one says sexual things about anyone else's marriage with hers, as she's just said it, and then bron When is upset because Lisa can talk about other wives husbands, but when it comes to Lisa's she's off limits. And then Lisa pivoting to Sean to me was as nasty as Whitney having her read that text. It didn't make any it made zero sense. But then at the end of the finale it felt very much of like the middle of like a really good dream, and then suddenly you're woken by like a child coming into your room and you're like, I want to go to see how it ends, like don't don't don't like I need more, like I wanted more information, but Meredith left again.
Speaker 2: The all I'm saying, the only thing I want to make it better was Monica walking in, smiling, holding her barn book. Angie going crazy and yelling and the producer trying to hold her back and her tits right out and they had to blur her nip laugh.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, hello there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Lisa pulling her mic off all of it. Should we do a dramatic reading of all their clothes and credits.
Speaker 2: Well, I yeah, Angie. Angie now has more time to spend with her father. Her salons are busier than ever. Fortunately, high body count hair is not offered as a service.
Speaker 1: Lisa, Lisa, John, and Henry have gone this distance this summer, traveling around the world first class, and can't wait until Jack returns. Meanwhile, Lisa and John have plans to build a new home, but no intentions to assign bedrooms.
Speaker 2: Meredith Meredith's been engaging more in her spirituality after selling out of her bath bombs. She is working on a signature pink MM recording device. What's an MM recording device?
Speaker 1: Is it a hearing aid? Oh? Meredith Mark's recording device. I'd record people while they're talking.
Speaker 2: I think she's really doing that.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a joke.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm like what, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Mary, Mary, thanks God for the help and support Robert Junior has received. She's even more grateful that Jared has stopped dming her.
Speaker 2: Oh my God. Bromin and Todd's relationship has grown stronger. Gwyn still has no plans to meet her grandparents, and Bromin has no plans to host a couple's vacation unless Todd makes the guest list Whitney.
Speaker 1: Whitney has finally sworn off speaking to bloggers and engaging in the rumors. Instead, she's pouring that energy into making Prism a bigger success.
Speaker 2: Good idea. Heather finished her book tour for her second book and has begun working on her third. She realizes her time is better spent writing non fiction than nasty text messages.
Speaker 1: But then there was like a little part of the bottom though that was like PS has something to do with Mormon, Like there's something.
Speaker 2: That's at there is. So I did a little questionnaire on my Instagram just to see what fan thoughts are. And here's a few of them who would agree to open their phones for this game. Well, obviously people that have something to hide would not do that. Maredath and Lisa are hiding something They black out when confronted. I lost respect for Lisa when she threw Angie's husband under the bus. Mary has had an amazing redemption season. She has Whitney purposely brought up that rumor about Lisa's husband. No shit. Lisa can dish it out, but she can't take.
Speaker 1: It double no shit. But I'm sad it's over.
Speaker 2: Well, we got the reunion, and we got three parts of the reunion, so that's good. We have New York reunion coming up too. And I'm hearing the New York reunion on the streets are talking and they're saying.
Speaker 1: They down. I mean, the last pisode we saw of New York was the best one they've had so far.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't their season finale, right? They have one more or two more.
Speaker 1: More, A couple more, I think, But yeah, no, but Sullick is so good. If you could change any part of the cast, uh, what would you do?
Speaker 2: I would keep the cast the same. I would bring Monica back.
Speaker 1: You would keep Brittany.
Speaker 2: Is Brittany's a friend? Right? Is she a friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that she's a friend. I don't think she's I wouldn't promote her to a housewife. I would.
Speaker 1: Would you bring Monica back as a housewife and keep Brittany as a friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm happy with everybody else. I want them all there.
Speaker 2: Well, so I think it's a great cast.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess we'll have to miss Mary, but I do Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I forgot about her. Have we ever gotten any confirmation about did she drop about halfway through? Did they write her out? What happened? What happened to Melee? Somebody?
Speaker 1: Let us know. Someone, let us know.
Speaker 2: Can we get Melee on the pod?
Speaker 1: Let us know? But Meredith, she's the only one that's really on my last nerve at the moment. Like Lisa Marlowe like, at least it's good television, But like Meredith getting up and storming off every single time.
Speaker 2: I don't like my house by storming off, like them off, I like, I mean, we've all done them, but one that's doing that constantly. I don't like that me neither.
Speaker 1: But I love you, salt Lake. We really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Great season.
Speaker 1: You make us feel sane. So thank you so much. And then guys, we'll be back tomorrow because we have more episodes of Traders to recaps. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to watch Traders.
Speaker 1: I know my kids are like, you have to wait for us to watch them, Like, I got it, I watch without you. How many episodes do we have with Traders?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: It's just they're dropping one now, one a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they dropped three at the beginning and then one a week rude. I don't know how many episodes they have this year, yeah, but I do know they have to twelve total. But I did notice that Carolyn was posting pictures from the billiard's room in the Castle, which means they were allowed to use phones once in a while, which makes that whole process so much better. Yeah, I follow her on Instagram and she was taking pictures for social media. I think she said at the Castle, So I think that that was a unless they gave them a production phone. But the production phones, the burner, they're like, not burner phone, production phones they give us you you can't even you can't you can't even tech st on him. You can't even like you can't even like you might be able to text on them, but you can't even I don't even know if you can take pictures on them. That's what they're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm excited it's been it's been a good week at TV and uh, we'll be back tomorrow. Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,