Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phones happened?
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what do you have? All right? So this comes from Jay.
Speaker 1: He says, people are accusing my mom of throwing her garbage in other people's trash cans, so you need to call her, tell her you're from the neighborhood, and she got busted, and that we don't want her to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: So we called her, right, and you're doing this one right. I love him when you do these. Here we go today's Danielle Potel. Hello, is this missus younger? Yeah, I need to talk to you about the garbage you've been dumping.
Speaker 3: Which garbage?
Speaker 2: You know which garbage?
Speaker 3: Who's I'm not dumping any garbage, so it's could be someone else, don't I'm stumping. I have my own garbage.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a second.
Speaker 1: You know that you're dumping garbage, You have a wrong number, and you know what it's not you?
Speaker 2: You sent mister Feldman to do it.
Speaker 3: Hello, I did not send anybody to do it, and I did not dump any garbage. I don't know who you are. If you're not, just send me your neighb who ever gave you my number. If you want to talk to me, you got to talk to her name. Otherwise I don't talk to you.
Speaker 2: I live around the block.
Speaker 3: Around you're around the block.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So what the hell's with the garbage?
Speaker 3: What garbage? Hell? What hell? What garbage?
Speaker 2: You know that you.
Speaker 1: Go over and say to mister Felman, mister Felman, here's my garbage. Take it over there and dump it at the wind blown house?
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 2: I know you do it?
Speaker 3: Who are you to tell me who? I want to meet you first, and then I'll let you know if you're the one that you don't even know you want to see me, Let's meet now. I'm gonna come out and meet you.
Speaker 2: I'm not home right now, I'm shopping.
Speaker 3: If it's not your garbage, it's none of your business. Do you know what thinks if I turned their garbage, that's the person should come and talk to me, not you.
Speaker 1: Oh you know why I'm calling you because I'm related to them and they don't want to make the phone call because they're embarrassed.
Speaker 2: They cannot believe somebody is doing this.
Speaker 3: They turned Oh my god, And how many times do I see people bring the garbage, and the garbage guy takes you anyhow, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: That's not your garbage pail.
Speaker 3: Your garbage pails. I would like to know who you are first, And missus wolfsh has a problem. I also have plenty of questions and problems. Why do they knock in the back? But I don't bother them? Right?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you have questions of problem coming now?
Speaker 3: I'm just starting it? Why are you starting it? She had something to say, she could call herself. Don't anybody stabbing me a knife in back of me? You know the name Misha Feldman.
Speaker 2: Moischa Feldman is a friend.
Speaker 3: Of mine, a friend of yours. How do you know to begin.
Speaker 1: With somebody I know knows him? Is a you know what I want to know? How do you know Moisha Feldman? What's going on with him?
Speaker 3: No? What's your What do you ask you such a question?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You you give him your garbage? Maybe there's some little relationship going on there.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to know? You a police officer?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think it's really weird that you give him your garbage.
Speaker 3: Friend?
Speaker 2: How does he get your garbage?
Speaker 3: No? I don't give him, My guy.
Speaker 2: You give Feldman your garbage, don't lie?
Speaker 3: Why don't you bring me the same night that you see that happening? You come back with that garbage, and I want to see your face.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Stop Feldman and go moisture, stop give me the garbage.
Speaker 2: What do you want me to say?
Speaker 3: Yes, you say, moishere, go back with your garbage from where you came and and then you they you call and you come over here. I want to see who you are.
Speaker 2: This is like Desperate Housewives. There's something going on with you and.
Speaker 3: Mister Hesing after he leaves my house. I'm sorry. I I only do things for him. Okay, I do good things for him.
Speaker 2: Oh do you really?
Speaker 3: I only good things for him. I take care of him.
Speaker 1: So Feldman leaves your house and he just happens to take the trash with him, and you don't notice.
Speaker 3: I'm going out now because I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: Am I on your cell phone?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna don't take me outside.
Speaker 3: I'm not interested in you.
Speaker 2: This is Daniel Minarrold from Elvis Durant in the Morning show. You got phone tapped? Go back inside? Jay, are you there?
Speaker 3: Why do I give you all bluff pressure easy. Why do you have to make my bloff pressure go up to be?
Speaker 2: Elvis Durant's phone tap table was pre recorded permission granted by ALFARA.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show