Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap, all right, today's phone tap from Scary. What's up, scary Mike? So you want to play your phone tap on your sister Cheryl?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: What do you want to do to her?
Speaker 3: I want to get her good for returning car early on the leak?
Speaker 2: And I think it's hysterical if you called her up and tell her that they were stuff wrong with the car and then showed a lot more money.
Speaker 1: All right, man, I'm gonna call from the dealership.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got it?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, looking for Cheryl?
Speaker 2: Please? Who's this?
Speaker 1: This is how? We from der on Montauk Highway.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what can I help you out with?
Speaker 1: I own the dealership here.
Speaker 3: You've returned to us a blue Ford Escape a while back, correct, right, I had some questions regarding that car.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about it?
Speaker 3: After we had gotten back from you, we realized that the seatbelt buckle was broken.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't broken when I returned it. People obviously checked it and signed off on the paperwork.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to make some charges here.
Speaker 2: How can you go back and charge me after you people have already checked it and signed off on the paperwork. I have the paperwork that says so you checked it. Everything was fine before I left the dealership.
Speaker 1: Miss, no need to get snippy with us.
Speaker 2: But didn't you get a little pissed off? No offense.
Speaker 3: I got a little pissed off when I found out that in the passenger side there was a stay in.
Speaker 1: There that was covered up.
Speaker 2: How was it covered up?
Speaker 1: Maybe you'd like to tell me that story.
Speaker 2: Well, then you know what, I'll customer service and talk to somebody over you to find out what.
Speaker 3: Okay, Not only that, miss, we have reason to believe that you rolled back the mileage on this vehicle.
Speaker 1: How would I do that with a screwdriver?
Speaker 2: You got kidding me?
Speaker 1: Maybe you put the car up on a lift and threw it in reverse. You know what?
Speaker 2: My lawyer contact you. How's that happen?
Speaker 3: Well, actually, what sounds better is if you could just explain how that could have possibly happened.
Speaker 2: Why would I roll back the mileage? I turned in the car early so I wouldn't go over the mileage, and I paid the way I freaking payment two thousand dollars to get out of my leaks early. You've got to be kidding me, because it's to be freaking kidding.
Speaker 1: That is a smart cover up, just.
Speaker 2: To show that advice. You want to do that, maybe I would do it. I have my border contact you Hello.
Speaker 1: Think this is great.
Speaker 2: Hold on, he's calling me.
Speaker 1: Now she's calling you.
Speaker 2: She's calling me. Call. I won't to answer it.
Speaker 1: All right, now you talk hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the matter? To tell me? I brought back the mileage on my car? And then I have to pay all this money. They told you that you rolled back the mileish yeah whatever, forty five thousand miles stare he's telling me, I tried to cover up a stain on the seat. Well you did, yeah, I got to see though, and I tried to throw it back together. I told you, crazy glue.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the smartest of idea.
Speaker 2: And then we also have reasons to believe that you turned out the mileage on the car.
Speaker 1: Well did you do that?
Speaker 2: No? I wouldn't even know how to do that. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe Steve did it.
Speaker 2: He can't be that stupid dumb. But now they're trying to tell me some bull like that. He starts screaming all his crappet man, I couldn't unders know he was, and I was screaming back. I'm sorry, but that's pretty damn funny.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is the operator with an emergency breakthrough from.
Speaker 2: How we threw.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to tally up the charges.
Speaker 3: Yes, you did nineteen hundred dollars today, nineteen hundred dollars, and you can do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you will be.
Speaker 2: No, I won't be because I'll be getting a lawyer and I'll be doing for it. I'll tell you what charge or I'm fine with that. But there was no dack mile age.
Speaker 1: Perfect, We'll charge you for all three. We have access to your credit card.
Speaker 2: What a credit cards? I have to cancel those credit cards that was associated with any of my four accounts.
Speaker 1: You're calling my bluff. Your name again, Listen, nineteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Is a cawner's name.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous saying his name is Elvis Durant and I'm Scary.
Speaker 1: Jones and you've been phone taped kidding your brother Mike wanted to play a joke on you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this. I pray, God, my god, I'm gonna
Speaker 1: Kill you, said the Elvis Durant phone tap