Speaker 1: What's that? What's up? You already know. It's Amy Luciani, the one and only bag Lady and I just tapped in, locked in and rocked the Bootleg cav podcast.
Speaker 2: Bootleg cav Podcast special guest in here. You might know her from a Love and Hip Hop which I have not watched in a very long time. I'm talking about, like I don't even know. I think I might have only watched the first season. Okay, not if Atlanta. I think when it was like New York, Jim Jones was involved.
Speaker 1: The first season, the ogs of it.
Speaker 2: I think that's it. Yeah, and then I don't know if I stopped paying for cable or you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna watch this one check check me out on it.
Speaker 2: Amy is here. Appreciate you Lucciani right, yes, Luciani. That is a serious gangster last name.
Speaker 1: I have a pistol on me right now and a choppa in the trunk.
Speaker 2: Well, we are in California, where it's a little bit more hairy and the legalities of such things. This is not Atlanta, not Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely loving it though.
Speaker 2: How you liking Cali? So far? So good to get outside, like outside, just the world, you know, I did.
Speaker 1: That yesterday and the day before. I'm ready to a club scene, a vibe.
Speaker 2: I mean, you live in Atlanta, you ain't gonna get nothing better than the strip club the Oh there's nothing like a blue flame here.
Speaker 1: It's nothing at all.
Speaker 2: The night life here is very disappointing.
Speaker 1: So what I'm gonna do after I'm done working the next two days?
Speaker 2: Like you could go to, like, you know, one of these Hollywood clubs, but they're comment No, I don't want to strip clubs popping. There's a place called Crazy Girls. It's cool, it's decent.
Speaker 1: I don't want cool cav I'm straight on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, you come from the epicenter of culture and stresss, so anywhere you go here, anywhere you go here, you'll be disappointed.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed because when I watch a lot of the instagrams and my friends who live here, they look like they're living the club life. But now that I'm here texting them, everybody's like, bitch, it ain't nothing to do here.
Speaker 2: There's clubs, but they're just not clubs I would go to unless they're paying me.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, if I'm not getting paid, I'm not going or if it's like my friends got an album coming out, pop out. Maybe it's got to be like a friend got it a killer. Mike had a thing the other night, and that's my boy. So I came, but it was at a funeral home.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. So LA is just a place you just pop out. It's not staying. It's just in and out. You're not getting a section staying for hours late.
Speaker 2: I just opened the nightclub in Scottstale myself. So for me, it's like I'm like in the industry, So I'm not going out. I'm tired, really, I mean, I'm really tired.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not from here and I'm tired too, but I want to go out.
Speaker 2: No, go to Hollywood Boulevard?
Speaker 1: Did that already?
Speaker 2: You gotta? Oh? I saw you by the way. Did you shower before you came? Yes? I did, because I was like what you were laying on the street?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: That was yesterday, Okay. I saw the pictures on your story and it's a very very unsanitary slave walk to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a part of it. I saw Angela Bass's name Mark Lawrence. Yes, I'd get very close to her.
Speaker 2: Somebody might have died or bled or Pete or you're in a communicated right on top of those stars.
Speaker 1: I smelled it. I think accurate.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a Hollywood is very wild place, very it's so different.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect to see it was just different. I love it, though, because I don't see it regularly. Did you expect to smell so much human urine? That was disappointing, especially when me having larger nostrils, Right, you agreeing to write about the Nozma.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just I don't know. I like it because it's different. Obviously in Atlanta, I'm around predominantly black and a lot of hip hop and a lot of it's just it's a different smell. So being downtown, I was like, really, let me blend in here, no jury on. I just want to be out here.
Speaker 2: Anybody run on you with their CD?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course. Somebody ran upon me with a poem book. Just all types of strange things happened that I enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if people don't know when you go to Hollywood Boulevard, there's a lot of rappers who are not aware of the technological advances in music anymore, and they still come up to you with a straight face. Yes, well it's a CD and expect you to give them your money.
Speaker 1: For it with the SHARPI market written out.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what am I supposed to like? I can't even play this in my car.
Speaker 1: An't got a CD player, dude. So yeah, but they at least trying, he's trying to do.
Speaker 2: They're trying to come up with that quick music.
Speaker 1: I have been making music on and off, I would say ten years, a little less than ten years. The last year I actually started taking it much more seriously. I was doing a lot more writing and doing the behind the scenes, and that was more easier for me because obviously, as an independent artist trying to push the music and put myself out there, it's a costly thing to do, of course, very costly. And I know, you know, so I made a decision about a year and a half ago. I'm like, you know what, stop for a second, bitch, get your business together, get your life together first, because I wanted it so bad, but just being out of order and not having the income and just not having the the business plan for real, for real, because me showing up and being pretty incorrapt that shit wasn't enough. It's not enough steals to his day. So it took a little breakoff, really got more organized, and yeah, this is the this is the rebranch. This is the comeback of the comeback kid.
Speaker 2: So give me up because I'm not Like I said, I don't watch Love and hip Hop. I haven't watched Love and hip Hop for years. Like I said, I have zero clue. Right, who's on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta? Besides you? How did you get on the show? What's going on on the show? What's the storylines? Are you sleeping with anybody's men or their fights? Have you pulled someone's weave off yet? Is anybody getting fucked up? Or reunion shows? Give me the recap first, No, sleeping with these men's is okay?
Speaker 1: Show like ill No.
Speaker 2: Is a little scrappy on there? He is okay? Shit shot out to him. I see I know something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scrappy is on it. I could just say the ones who they've released so far for the promo did they release with myself on it? So for those people who know who've seen the promo, it's Erica Minna and myself. Erica saying she's an artist from Texas, She's.
Speaker 2: From Houston from Houston. She was dating two times. Yep.
Speaker 1: So she and I already newbies on the show. Oh so this is your first year, this is my first year, my first season. Wow, season eleven, first one, they finally got a real rapper on it.
Speaker 2: So Erica Menna was like, she was like Safari she was on Was she in the old school, the New York one? Yeah, she moved to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: She's been there for some years now.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yep, So she was dating Safari and bow Wow. Right, she was dating bow Wow. Yeah, she was married to bow Wow. I think huh no, I think it might have been a marriage.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Who is she? Who is she? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know she dated bow Wow. You just brought that back to my mind.
Speaker 2: And then she was dating the check.
Speaker 1: She was dating the chick. Yep, that was in New York. She was dating the chicken.
Speaker 2: Joe Budding, Joe Budden's baby mama.
Speaker 1: You are right, so she might have been married to bow you know some shit shit. Yeah, it's it's crazy. I was intertwined on this show. I'm typically standing there just looking at everybody like left and right. It's gonna be very hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's like her love history is like the Scream Tour meets the Joe Budden Podcast.
Speaker 1: I like that She and I just squashed our beef. So I was gonna add lib and do some clowning on her, but I'm gonna try to keep it cute, nice to be. We had a little small issue a couple of years ago. They had to get addressed, and we are. We're like thirty percent good and.
Speaker 2: Now thirty better than zero percent exactly. So what was the issue over?
Speaker 1: It was some petty I you know it, something with some content. I dropped a single and her team reached out to the guy who did my the image. You know, we found this nice, lovely big vault in Atlanta, no artists, no one had shot there, and then I found it and her people reached out, and then she reposted it the next week, and of course fans and supporters were in the comments, like Amy did it first? Amy did it first?
Speaker 2: Oh, she like went and shot in.
Speaker 1: That's the exact same place, the exact same thing. So some petty girl shit. But when the Shade Room reposted it, I commented on there and.
Speaker 2: Then she attempted to check you guts fight.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who knows, Jerry Springer. You know, sometimes you got to just duke it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes you do. But see, I am honestly trying to be on the show and not do that. I've had some situations, but as I knew it would come with it. I'm not trying to scare the money off. I'm really on there for a bigger purpose to use the show, like to be a.
Speaker 2: Billboard for way. Cardi B was on it right for.
Speaker 1: Sure, and she made it.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to kick the door down for people to be like, ah, that's a reality show chick, because now Cardi B's Cardi B.
Speaker 1: Cardi B. I can't wait to get mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she definitely broke the mold.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of women get on the show and the money is good and they become complacent because it's like, this is a job I can pay for and there's no larger goal. So the show has reached out to me three times in the last.
Speaker 2: Five years, So you had said no prior two times? Yeah, so what made it right this time?
Speaker 1: Then they're going to showcase my music and focus more on I told them you got caddy bitches on the show. They do their things they're already getting paid more than me. Let them stay in their position. And then you got the newcomers like me, like I'm focused on the music. The show flew out of Texas with me. They come to my studio sessions, they come to my rehearsals like I wanted to be about the music, and you know, in the beginning, it was like, no, this kind of works what we're doing here, so we want you to do this, and I just first two times like no, I'm making decent enough money already without this. So this go round, thankfully they are focusing more on really who I am and the music and not kind of making me try to date somebody or hang out with the bitches. I don't know. They're taking it back, so I think how it started, and I'm glad that they're doing that this year. So that's why I'm gonna come on to.
Speaker 2: I do feel like when I like would see these shows like that, I'd be like, it feels like so many of these beefs and relationships and shit are just like force storylines.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. I thought the same thing until now that I'm in it. It's real, It's really real. But how it happens, which makes it kind of turn and look like is this real? Sometimes the beefs are so old, and so if it's if I had this argument, big fallout with you three weeks ago, we know this happened, the whole cast knows it. And then a month later when it comes out, me and you might have squashed it. So I'm at your listening party and it's like, bitch, y'all were just on the show fighting on Monday.
Speaker 2: But but the episode is old.
Speaker 1: It's old. People don't really know how it works as far as the process are rolling out. So you see us out with the person, It's like, I knew that was fake. It's no way y'all was really arguing like that. But it was six weeks ago we filmed that. You didn't know that. So it's a lot. It's definitely real. You know, you have some who exaggerated, but it's definitely real.
Speaker 2: Talk about the music, what you got going on on the music side, what's on the way, what's out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hard.
Speaker 1: So I just dropped a single car bag Ladies doing really Good, dropped the video behind it. Shout out to Bigger Ranking. He hosted the.
Speaker 2: Same Bigger ranking. That's a Florida legend.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely. Did you see the video yet?
Speaker 2: I have not seen the video.
Speaker 1: You got to check it out.
Speaker 2: Let's watch it together. I'll give you my review. Hold on, we got YouTube right here, right here. Let's watch it together.
Speaker 1: Let me just ain't go and look at me.
Speaker 2: All right here we go? God damn it. Why can't we have a keyboard that connects to the fucking TV.
Speaker 1: Because it's on Amazon kav right there?
Speaker 2: Wait, the videos on Amazon the keyboards like hook oh the wireless one, you just hook it up. Look, I see you there you go right there, bag Lady featuring Bigger Rank of produced by Mob Glizzy.
Speaker 1: Shout out to mob Glazzy. Shout out to Bigger.
Speaker 2: Your bigger ranking has been he's so old man. Shout out to him, Brady o ge for real? Is that your baby?
Speaker 1: No? I'm achilles a little bit.
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, you know what, give me that baby? Great for the video to be the baby.
Speaker 1: I was like it, it's your mind.
Speaker 2: You have great abs.
Speaker 1: Ray, I've been working fans. I don't worrying.
Speaker 2: Those are natural. Well, you know, I got to ask these days. Sometimes there's these girls out here getting the you can buy the abs. Shit, I've been thinking about.
Speaker 1: It, and you might end up looking like a lobster tail.
Speaker 2: I look like that dude bandman Kevo. A lobster tail looks like a Ninja turtle. I like this. Ooh mmm, look at that baby. Don't want to be there though.
Speaker 1: And that lady still hears me on Instagram. It's so funny. Like your nephew is like five months now, I'd like, oh yeah, I love it. He was so cute, though, fire you fuck with it? I do, and I and you give honest, so.
Speaker 2: I would, I would tell you otherwise. I like it. Where'd you find the money room on peer Space?
Speaker 1: So that is one of my mom's businesses. It's on peer Space. It's called the Pink and Blue House, so it's the first ever all pink and blue gender reveal house. Then tie home, but at the top is four different rooms, different sets. Yeah, she's getting that money, getting that much Tom, Yes, yes, yes, shout out to mom too.
Speaker 2: Did you have an album on the way.
Speaker 1: I don't have an album on the way, but I am dropping a six song EP called Amy's World. We released bag Ladies just to set the tone for the bars and sound, and now we're about to drop EP is coming out on June thirteenth, which is actually the day that the show premieres. Perfect makes sense, right, perfect perfect time.
Speaker 2: So people be like, who's this chicken beating the shit out of Erica Maine on TV? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah that part, So yeah, June thirteenth. I'm excited about that. We actually completed the EP maybe two weeks ago. We're doing the process of everything getting mixed and mastered and getting the visuals and stuff together. I'm excited to drop it. I'm excited to be a little more vocal about music. I think that personally people have viewed me as like the social media girl, like this popular YouTube girl and this girl goes viral, and it's like, yeah, that's a part of me. But this is what I really do, and I hadn't really put real energy into it because life how it likes. So this EP is important to me because.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? We got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good friends at my bookie. That's right, it is NBA Finals. You gotta hammer the nuggets. I don't know, they might sweep the heat. I would look at the serious odds on that. Go to my bookie right now. Let's get some money, man. All right. Baseball, of course is in full effect. We got Stanley Cup Finals, NFL seasons on the way. Sign up at my bookie dot ag right now, use the promo code Bootleg and you will get that first deposit bonus. All right. Look, I don't care where you're at. You can go to my bookie dot ag. Let's gamble on some sports. They got the casino. You can do live blackjack, you could do live roulette, craps, you could do all kinds of slots. And of course bet on the NBA finals. Bet on the NHL Stanley Cup Finals is crazy. Shout out to the Vegas gold Knights. That's what I'm rooting for. And of course baseball season man. All right, so look right now, my bookie dot ag, use that promo code Bootleg and sign up. When you do use that promo code, they're gonna give you a first deposit bonus straight to your account, free money. All right, my bookie dot ag, go do that. Also, got to give a shout out to our family at Blue Chew. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, it's getting hot outside that means. I don't know what that means. It's just hot, so I feel like when it's hot, people want to fuck more. Right, So, you know, fellas if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, it happens to the best of us. I'm sure. Maybe you are old, Maybe you are dealing with stress at work. Maybe you don't want to sleep with the same lady that you're married to. Over and over. Need a little extra motivation, they get that thing. Stand up, you know what I mean. Go to blue Cheo dot com, use the promo code bootleg, and they'll send it straight to your door. Three month supply a blue Cheo for free. All right? Now, does blue Choo work? Yes, it does. You're gonna get a free month supply to be able to see for yourself. Blue shoo dot com promo code Bootleg. Now, if you don't know what it is, it is the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form. And you do not have to go to a doctor's appointment, all right. You do everything online. You don't have to go sit at a doctor's office and talk to some old man in a lab. Quote about your dick issues not necessary anymore in twenty twenty three, right, So go to Blue Cheo, sign up with that promo code Bootleg, get a month's supply for free. Let's get back to the interviews. So what do you do on YouTube that goes viral? Like? What's your U Because YouTube revenue is great. You said you're barely kind of taking music seriously, So what is your stick on YouTube?
Speaker 1: It really is Amy's world. It's the life of me.
Speaker 2: Like vlog i vlog I travel.
Speaker 1: I had golds horses.
Speaker 2: You have goats and horses.
Speaker 1: I was the black girl in the mansion with all the older black people, the youngest girl in the neighborhood with goats and animals and real big yard, and I just have fun. I was just spending my money as irresponsible as I could, because I'm a little Detroit bitch who came into a little money. I ain't know what to do with it for a minute, So I bought animals and I kind of built like Hoah's ark in.
Speaker 2: The back that I built it, and I was just bringing it. How many animals do you have had had? How many animals did you have?
Speaker 1: At one point? I had six? I had a horse. I had a goat. I had no that would be five, and I had a horse, I had a gold I had two dogs, and I had a lama that didn't even last like two days in the house.
Speaker 2: You had very illegal, but you had the lama inside of your house. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had my goat in the house, in the house and on the back outside of the house.
Speaker 2: So you would treat the goat like a dog.
Speaker 1: He was a dog. We used to eat pizza rolls together, hot cheetos, good vibes with my goat. But the lama didn't last. I didn't know it was super legal to have certain animal. Oh that's why I said six. I had two Australian sugar gliders as well. Rest in peace to both of them.
Speaker 2: Fuck how they die? Yeah, they loma kill there what happened?
Speaker 1: I was being irresponsible.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: And they're gone.
Speaker 2: Now they're gone. Did they fly off? Did they glide off to heaven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they flew off to heaven.
Speaker 2: Your house must have smelled crazy.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Really, it was amazing because they didn't live in the house. Like if you saw some of my contents. They were always in the back. I had them tied up.
Speaker 2: I was jing this gig like a burner store on Sunset, maybe like a month ago, and this lady came in and looked like Eric Abaddue walking a fucking ghost. It was a dog.
Speaker 1: It was a dog.
Speaker 2: She was walking it like it was a fucking dog. It was a crazy you could train them to be dogs. So my ghost name was Gotavius. It was like a little goat and this food was just like she kept hitting them with the milk, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they're great pets. They're they're every they're good pets.
Speaker 2: So do you have any the animals left?
Speaker 1: I do? I have a dog?
Speaker 2: Now, what kind of dog?
Speaker 1: He's a golden doodle. His name is Algebra, Algebra, and he's everything to me.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yes, yes, yes, is a goldendoodle. That's not like a small dog. That's like a pretty decent size.
Speaker 1: Like when he stands up, he's in my face.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you don't have like a little Pomeranian like a little No.
Speaker 1: I had actually the miniature version of him. But when me and my eggs split up, it was like this fight over the animals.
Speaker 2: So he took the goats.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't take the goats. I sold the mansion, moved into a condo, and all the animals just one by one. I was like, okay, I'll let this one go. Okay, I'll give you this.
Speaker 2: Who got the horse back?
Speaker 1: The lady who sold them to me? Okay, and so she kind of hit the list. She sold them to me and got him right back.
Speaker 2: Do you so are you like an you say, an escultarian escuatarian? Can you ride a horse?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So you know how to get on the horse.
Speaker 1: Yes, I showed that on videos. I used to train with the horses. The lady who I would buy a lot of my animals animals from, I would train with the horses. And I used to ride a blind a blind horse.
Speaker 2: A blind horse, Oh wow, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, but he doesn't crash because the way you you know, obviously.
Speaker 2: Because you're you're steering him.
Speaker 1: And yes, and they hear so well because you can't see, so he actually can almost from vibration, feel where the fence is coming. And I used to ride a blind white horse.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, it's better than riding a blind white man. I wouldn't mind if he if he was rich enough, you know, because he's blind. You can get away with so much and he don't even know.
Speaker 1: The money I'm taking because you can't see it.
Speaker 2: You could be like, who's here, just the house cleaner.
Speaker 1: And so he has the upgraded braill and it's don't forget. Yeah, they got billed. They know what's up.
Speaker 2: Did you ever Have you ever seen Yellowstone? The show with Kevin Costner? No makes me want to learn how to ride horses.
Speaker 1: It's a current show with Kevin and he's a horse rider.
Speaker 2: In the show, he owns a ranch. It's like, it's like a power for white people.
Speaker 1: I was about to say it's given super white, but might be interesting.
Speaker 2: It is not. People people love it, really people love it, like all people love it Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: After seeing Kevin Costner play the role with Whitney Bodyguard, I don't want to see the ride horses you'll you'll. I want him to be like the black woman Savior again in another movie. I love that energy. He gave that movie.
Speaker 2: Great movie.
Speaker 1: So horse riding, Kevin, you should.
Speaker 2: You should watch it. It's really good. It's some gangs. They be killing motherfuckers and oh okay, I will watch that, dude. It's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: And is he doing on horses? He like ride my shootouts on horses.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a current day show. But he's running this big ranch in Montana and it's just like some gangster ship. He'd be killing fools and I'll definitely check that dumping their bodies over the cliff.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because Kevin, he's not gonna be on a weak ship. So it's like season five, it's really good. And what is it?
Speaker 2: One's where it has comp Okay, see it's on Paramount Plus. But if you have Peacock, you could watch the first four seasons. I have Peacock, then you can watch watch when I get to the crib. What what's the best streaming service in your opinion?
Speaker 1: Netflix? Because I'm a documentary person. That's all I watch. I love to watch the weirdest things on Netflix that most people don't watch, Like I love Hoarder, I love Intervention.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see the Horders episode where the chick had a bunch of jars of her own ship all over her house?
Speaker 1: I did, fuck, I did. I saw the Hoarders where the lady was so obsessed with animals that when they would die, she couldn't get rid of them, so she kept all of them like in these jars and boxes.
Speaker 2: Gives me anxiety because my aunt Wendy is like that. She's one of those people.
Speaker 1: So she's like a real real hoarder.
Speaker 2: She's like a white like white trash.
Speaker 1: Really is the is the hygienes given questionable in the house.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's fucked up. It's it's fucked up. My Aunt Wendy's house is a fucking it's a fucking.
Speaker 1: I feel like I smell it almost.
Speaker 2: I shot a music video in her backyard with the Ritz who's from Atlanta, whos from Gwennet County, white boy named Ritz, rapper dude big Hair. We shot a video in Arizona in her backyard and everyone was always asking me, like, bro, where'd you fucking find that place? It's a fucked up place you got shot. I was like, my aunt's backyard. I know.
Speaker 1: They like oops.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, all that shit was not a set. That's how she's living.
Speaker 1: And aesthetically it worked for the video obviously for you to.
Speaker 2: Go there, yes, because the video was supposed to be a uh do you ever watch Breaking Bad No? With Walter White cooking meth? So it's a meth centric song.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you have to go.
Speaker 2: My aunt's house is a meth centric home.
Speaker 1: I hate you right now.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I got the perfect place, guy, Wow, perfect place.
Speaker 1: You ever hear somebody describe something you kind of like smell it almost I picture it. For some reason, I feel like I know how the house looks.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up. Yeah, it's fucked up. I'm surprised he's been. She's been sued and victed from every place she's ever lived in since I've been a child. It's fucked I don't know how she's living where she is now. Because I drove up I had to just drop something off like a month ago, and the front yard was so fucking full of shit it was fucking insane. I was like, she came out, I said, what the fuck are you doing here? Wow? The fuck's going on? What is all this ship?
Speaker 1: It could be some personal stuff here. I am being a woman making excuses for all women doing. I love it.
Speaker 2: Anything else.
Speaker 1: I love any documentary about drugs.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Actually, why smoke marijuana?
Speaker 2: Any any shrooms you like to shroom?
Speaker 1: And I'm going to shroom once my workload is over tomorrow it's.
Speaker 2: Already in the books and prepared.
Speaker 1: Shrooman and grooming is what I'm fucking doing in California.
Speaker 2: The next couple of days, Ay, Cyrus, reach into that trash bag over.
Speaker 1: There, expeditiously, Cyrus, because he's about to give us some real ships.
Speaker 2: The trash bag, the the real to the to the to the right, the real boys.
Speaker 1: Like really digging the trash for me. Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, we're.
Speaker 2: About to shrew it up.
Speaker 1: Now, how to see, I'm gonna say some real ship. I feel like white boys versus black boys. Y'all gonna do it the.
Speaker 2: Full way, in the right way, Like.
Speaker 1: So you would pull this out other than you, other than you.
Speaker 2: This is a albino penis envy.
Speaker 1: Penis NV.
Speaker 2: Yes, so if you see its shaped like a little dick. Let me see this little dig This look like somebody, I mean a couple of the gummies. Now this like somebody I used to date with.
Speaker 1: This little this little size looked just like his ship.
Speaker 2: What ethnicity was the guy with the little deck? He was black?
Speaker 1: Which was so disappointed?
Speaker 2: How to be disappointing? Right, No, it's disappointed.
Speaker 1: He got some in that.
Speaker 2: Dick here these are gummies, So these are not as you know, you could eat those.
Speaker 1: Well, it looked like you just took the bag of shrims like real quick's.
Speaker 2: So we take those and we make these. This is sh yeah.
Speaker 1: Shrooming gummies off of me. Thank you. I will indulge in these for sure starting tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So are you telling me that the stereotype about black guys having not always true?
Speaker 1: And it's so bad because like us as women, we don't want to give give it to somebody who just like you know, if I knew that dick was like that little shroom, you would have got it. But guys, y'all have this thing. Y'all can do. It can look big and bulky and then you grind and it's like, yeah, he gonna put that work on me, and then that little shroom dick came out. But now it's already going in me at this point, little barely feeling anything. Really, I'm here now and the ship I'm disgusted block them.
Speaker 2: So after that it's done.
Speaker 1: It's a rap. I'm disappointed. I'm in a mirror, just depressed.
Speaker 2: Why did you go for it? Like make up with it? With the motion in the ocean not there was no motion. Oh so he was really bad.
Speaker 1: Little shroom dick big balls, couldn't fuck terrible, fine as hell? You just a waste of life right now?
Speaker 2: Wow? Because I would assume if you it's almost like when a girl is a little heavier, right, yeah, you would expect her talents and certain oral aspects to be great.
Speaker 1: I heard if they're not.
Speaker 2: But you know, if I had a small deck, which I don't, but if I did, I would assume that I would be sure to like, what are the things I can work on in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: To just use your mouth the whole time?
Speaker 2: Right? But see, I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't want the mouth because I felt like I'm laying here and you could actually speak and stop this and be like, I know I made you go all out and do all this, but I know you had that little shroom deck.
Speaker 2: With what a poor guy.
Speaker 1: But but here's the thing for guys, I want them to know, if you know you got a little shroom dick, big balls or small balls with a shroom dick, use your mouth. You will actually come back and be like save you as like my head boom, and you'll enjoy it. You know, you dick is little so you don't really want to whip it out. So just head head, head head all day. Don't get confident and whip that little thing out in the dark like that.
Speaker 2: So that would be your advice for men with small dicks. Head, don't even take it out?
Speaker 1: Why would you? Why would you?
Speaker 2: So they're doomed or this is mean, but they're kind of doomed. Or they got to kind of find somebody who hasn't seen a lot and they might be like, oh, this.
Speaker 1: Is what they all look like, and that could be their wife who don't even know no better.
Speaker 2: I have a really good friend of mine who's dating a serious woman and I happen to know he's shout out to Nico Blitz. Nico is fucking you know, let's just say some stereotypes archery. He's an Asian guy and his girl is very happy with him, is she? Yeah? What if he got that? If you knew Nico, you would know he ain't got.
Speaker 1: He ain't got that, and she's happy.
Speaker 2: They love each other.
Speaker 1: Nico can suck.
Speaker 2: The hell out of here.
Speaker 1: He can suck the hell out some cat, and that's why she is there. You need to know that sucking the cat sucking the hell out of it. He has to because you can make up for it. But don't be just overly confident, still trying to hump. Don't do that. I've had that done.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a guy who's a grower not a shower? I have pulls it out and you're like, but then it's he gets going and I have one of those guys and you're like, oh, ship, where did this guy come from?
Speaker 1: But it's annoying. Yeah, just to see it have to grow and everything about it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm a gem and.
Speaker 1: I'm very picky. I'm very like. It has to grow because when you drop your draws and that will come out and you got to watch it grow drying up.
Speaker 2: So I have to make it grow. Are we with you?
Speaker 1: You could just look at him and tell keV you're a guy. You're not looking like we are. We can look and tell.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to tell, like, I see the potential or.
Speaker 1: That and the person I'm talking about who got me that time. He's the only human in life who has got me like that, because I see where I went wrong. Y'all wear them loose little shorts.
Speaker 2: He's still he's still single.
Speaker 1: He probably is still single.
Speaker 2: But he was a beautiful man.
Speaker 1: He was so fine. I was so disappointed. And he wore these particular little shorts. You know how y'all know how to do that. You got the joggers and unless the the dig PLoP around, so you know them the great ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you have a bear.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I just have whatever they send me in the mail for free.
Speaker 1: I like that. Those joggers trick us every time, and I was tricked. I was a victim of the great jogger trick. I learned it now na cess fully before we take it to So.
Speaker 2: You couldn't be with somebody ain't who's not?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna waste his time. He he does deserve it. He will definitely be getting cheated on on his business trips. He might not ever find out because he's rich again, right, but he would definitely have a very unfaithful but loving girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure rich And what what if it's the Rock.
Speaker 1: He will have a very unfaithful but great girlfriend at all.
Speaker 2: I feel like it'd be hard to cheat on the Rock. Why because everyone would know you're dating the Rock. So it hit the tablets eventually.
Speaker 1: Oh, No, it's always some rudy put nigga in the corner, ready to He's always one in the corner.
Speaker 2: What if you what about Michael B. Jordan? You fall in love with Michael B. Jordan's a beautiful man, but but he's just I'm not saying that this is the case because I would assume with his track record he's probably doing his thing. But let's just say, hypothetically speaking, that would be hard.
Speaker 1: He would have a beautiful, unfaithful, but great girlfriend. He would never know the level of my infidelities. But there would be some nigga in a corner, probably with way less than him breaking my back on the weekends while he's and he would jump.
Speaker 2: Through the hoops to save his heart, to make sure he didn't get this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't deserve what I would put him through with that little dick. He does not deserve it, but he would definitely. Yeah, I'm good on that. I'm I'm into I like to be on my person.
Speaker 2: I like that, Okay, yeah, simple. The season premiere and your EP comes out.
Speaker 1: June thirteen, thirteen, June thirteen, Yes, Amy's World, Amy's World is my world, and I'm letting y'all come into it now any features no features on this one.
Speaker 2: You and Erica Banks do an.
Speaker 1: Watch the season?
Speaker 2: You guys a in' up fighting?
Speaker 1: Watch the season?
Speaker 2: Do you guys ain't a fighting?
Speaker 1: Watch the season?
Speaker 2: Got to stop the interview to tell you about our family at odds Socks. That's right, the most comfortable socks in the world, Ladies and gentlemen. Go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code bootleg cav or bootleg. Both promo codes work. You'll save twenty percent out of check out twenty percent off. These are the odd Socks basics all right. Now you can get like a pack of all black, pack of all whites. Of course, they got all kind of crazy licenses wwe Cheech and Chong. They got teenage mutant Ninja turtles, they got SpongeBob SquarePants brouh. Look they got the SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty Draws. Yeah. Now, you don't want crabs, but you do want mister Crabs underwear because these are fire all right. So look, go to oddsotsofficial dot com right now. Use that promo code Bootleg. Save twenty percent off of checkout and uh yeah, listen, trust me when I say most comfortable socks you ever put on your fucking feet and the most comfortable boxer briefs. What are we talking about? Man? All right? Oddsoxofficial dot com promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off of checkout, great gift and just treat yourself all right. Also got a shout out to our family at King Pom. Now, if you guys don't know about King Pom, King Pom is all natural row baby, Yes, all right, we're talking about the lead when it comes to tobacco free, natural organic leaf wraps. If you're a smoker, a toteor or a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying. Whatever you're into King Palms, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now. This is a turping infused tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah, look at that right, Get that thing stuffed up. The tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man, make sure you check out the You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Palms. Baby, you already know what it is. And if you go to king Palms dot com, King Palm dot com, Kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout, half off at checkout, fifty percent off if you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up. Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kind of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off, y'all. What are we talking about? Save fifty percent off kingpom dot com promo code below. It's either bootleg or bootleg Kev'm these promo codes. You got my head hurt. Try both of them, all right, one of them get you fifty percent off. God damn it. Anyway, let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of the girls trying to team up, and she's a nice take the talent the talented girl out and it's cute and I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: Wait, so Erica Banks and you got you guys have a conflict this season? Is there a conflict because.
Speaker 1: You as I know, but it's given. Watch the season and you'll you'll see what's happening here. It's it's a lot of girls fighting for that position, and the position is mine and that's a lot of girls fighting for it.
Speaker 2: And I am who else is rapping on the show? That's a woman?
Speaker 1: You have Spice. She's an international artist, Spice.
Speaker 2: I've heard of her.
Speaker 1: You have who else is? I was about to be shady. I'm working on the level of shade that I give. So I'm gonna minimize this about forty per You have Carly Red on there still.
Speaker 2: She's been on the show for a long time.
Speaker 1: And she's rapping now, okay, okay, so you have her and other than that, you got some the guys on the show. Of course, you got scrappy. You got Kai the Keys from Miami. He's a rapper. It's I don't know, it's just weird. Everybody's like, once they got the bag, they just said, I actually want to rap. Now it's weird, and I'm just there watching it and just trying to focus on my situation. But it's gonna be an interesting season. So June thirteen, I definitely think people are gonna enjoy what they see.
Speaker 2: All right, Well go check it out. Hey, appreciate y'all watching another interview brought to you by our good folks at Hard Dean. Now listen, y'all, when you're in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, hit that taxi, tell them to take you to Hard Dean, the number one premium cannabis dispensary in the fucking world. Y'all. I'm telling you. You walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right. They got the craziest selection to premium cannabis you'll see period anywhere. Let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud tenders. You walk into Hard Dean, and that shit just smells amazing. They got their own fucking scent. Literally, you get into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like Hardan because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website, Hardeanlasvegas dot com. All right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you pull up, tell them I sent you. They're gonna take care of you the right way. All right. Look they got these things in there, man, these moon Rock pre roles that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to hard Dean. All right, you gotta go fuck with hard Dean man. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Thank y'all. Man, I love these guys. They're like family to us. And hey, we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the end of the interview though. Much love