Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of the Twat Set.
Speaker 3: Today we have.
Speaker 2: One of my friends and kind of a new friend to Teddy because we binged watched selling o C. I was.
Speaker 3: All I know is we watched a eight episode, eight episodes.
Speaker 2: To back, back to back, laying on the couch, the three of us meaning me, Teddy, and Rugby, my boyfriend Rugby, and we have Alex Paul today and we have so many questions because you know what, she gets probably more hate than you do, Teddy.
Speaker 3: That's really hard to do. So we should congratulate her. She arrives, that's pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Here she's here.
Speaker 4: We're having read Oh my god.
Speaker 5: As we start, I wanted to congratulate you because there's very few people we have on the Twatz Seat that are hated more than me.
Speaker 2: And you came on.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my gosh, my dms are coming in.
Speaker 3: Hi this, Oh my person.
Speaker 4: I did not agree to do this before I knew it was called the twat Seat. Okay, I heard you guys talking about it. Then later on, after I talked to Cameron, I was like yeah, come on, and you guys are chit chatting on one of your stories and you're like the twat seat. I'm like, did she? Did I hear you? Correctly?
Speaker 3: Did she?
Speaker 2: It's not with it, it's not with an A, it's with an O, and it's our abbreviation for to teas in a pod.
Speaker 5: It comes out to be twat but it just happened to be very twatty. So it's very fitting that you're here with us today. Yes, Alex, How long have you lived in Orange County?
Speaker 4: Oh? Gosh, so I'm gonna put the prop my heart a little bit better for you guys. So I have lived here almost eighteen years. I moved here when I was fifteen, just turning sixteen with my family. And I used to say that, you know, I didn't grow up here because I moved here when I was sixty. But now I've lived here longer than I haven't, you know, That's what happened with age and as the years continue to.
Speaker 2: God, where did you grow up prior to?
Speaker 4: A small little farmtown, a little ag town in central California called Merced? Okay, Okay, very very small ag town like it. I think it's it's number two in all of agriculture in the country, so very tiny.
Speaker 3: Are your parents still together.
Speaker 4: My parents got divorced when I was pregnant with my second child, so they've been divorced.
Speaker 3: You have two kids, Yeah, I thought you just had one.
Speaker 4: Now I have two. My fourteen year old this year trying to ask me if I have a saw so she can saw the the She's got a brother in her bed. She got a post her bed and she's like, I want to saw off the posters. I'm like, don't take advantage of me while I'm working. Just no thought. No saws allowed in the house.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: They always asked you when you're working.
Speaker 5: I know that you're like have the mic because they get that little opportunity to be like can I do this?
Speaker 3: And you're like, fine, whatever, just I know, whatever.
Speaker 4: You want, just do it. And she's like walking up, she's going into the garage. I'm like, no power tools.
Speaker 2: A girl and a boy.
Speaker 4: My daughter Gianna, yes, she's fourteen, and my son Jacob is ten.
Speaker 3: Have you been married and did they have the same dad?
Speaker 4: Same dad? And I was married for almost eight years.
Speaker 3: I'm still close.
Speaker 4: I mean we have children together. We co parent well. I give myself all the credit for that.
Speaker 3: I'm giving ourself credit.
Speaker 4: I mean, and I've pat myself on the back for that one. But I mean it I feel like in my mind when I got divorced, I was married. You know, we got married very young. You know, obviously it didn't end up working out, but I just wanted peace, I wanted the kids, and I wanted so I didn't get an attorney. I thought, oh, that's going to make it tumultuous, and I just I want to do the right thing. And I totally got bent over and I had this vision of what divorced with children would look like and this one big, happy family, still doing things together and we would have our new significant others. And it's just not like that at all. I mean, as long as I'm single, my ex husband is pretty cordial.
Speaker 3: But he still do you think he's still in love with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, But I mean i'm the mother.
Speaker 2: It did Did you leave him? Was it your decision?
Speaker 4: It was a very very very tough decision. I mean I left physically, but emotionally there were things that took transpired, and I think he mentally left the relationship a lot longer you know, before I left physically, and I just think that you know, when you're in a relationship, and I got pregnant very very young and having my daughter, I was nineteen, Okay, I mean, looking back, I think we made it a lot longer than I mean, probably any statistic out there would have given us, and we it was. Yeah. I think we do really realize people see us out together and with the kids and they think they still think we're married, you know, because it's not.
Speaker 2: Will he allow the kids to film on the show?
Speaker 4: He they have, They've been seen on the show, but honestly, that's a joint decision. I don't really want my kids being shown on the show either. And these really tough with production because I mean, you know how it is. They're like we want everything, and like I don't want to expose them. I mean, I get trolled enough on social media. The last thing I need is them in there getting trolled too or anything like that. I don't want to expose them.
Speaker 2: Did you do any other television work before selling No?
Speaker 4: Si oh no, oh no nothing, So how did that come up?
Speaker 3: Did you ever make out with one of the short brothers?
Speaker 4: Oh? God, no, I think I'm one of the few. I'm one of the last women's standing who hasn't what.
Speaker 2: Is it with I know?
Speaker 5: And also Tam says, they're the one that talks and one that doesn't. We all I know is Jason is the one more vocal the other. We were at an iHeart event with one of them. I don't know which one it was, it was Jason, and he was so terrible. I couldn't even look at him. And I was like, you, not only do I tower over you and I'm five to three, I have a problem with the way you're speaking to everyone in your presence and you have forty two hot women surrounding you.
Speaker 2: As he definitely has an air about himself. We saw him at the MTV Awards and then shortly after that we saw them at the iHeart event, which.
Speaker 5: Event was on just like an iHeart Festival concert. I think, yeah, but he was He's just such so rude.
Speaker 4: He gets really, I mean, Jason has a lot of the different sides to him. I will say, I'm not there's I mean, you guys are both, you know, really strong, vocal, powerful women, and I feel like I am as well. And so seven times Jason and I butt heads in business a lot, because I have a very masculine energy when I'm dealing with business in a lot, in a lot of my business ways, and I know when to be feminine and I've kind of perfected it, I like to think. But when it comes to Jason, we operate very similar when it comes to business, and so we butt heads a lot. And Jason wants to be the big man on canvas. He wants to have you know, sorry, he wants to be the alpha oh all of the time. And I mean, I had Jason's one of my very good friends, but I think when he gets instid. I've seen him in the in the zone that you're talking about, and it's almost like it's it's shaking, sending, it's it's rattling because I see the energy that it's how it shifts everybody else, like who he's speaking to and it and he usually apologizes, but.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't let the girl in the elevator with them that was his handler, like I love, and I was like, listen, I just killed up a little mirror of like your life are in what you're doing right now, and this is so inappropriate to me, Like you're here because of these people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been like that. They'll be way before cameras. Like that's just how Jason. I think he's always been that.
Speaker 3: Does he a rich kid?
Speaker 4: Always? No? Yeah, I think he came from very humble beginnings and they built their him and Brett built their you know, their brokerage from the ground up. I mean they had very humble beginnings. I mean they both went to law school, like they both attorneys, but they weren't to know that. Yeah, they weren't living like this life of luxury. And so I think though, I mean people say like short man syndrome or whatever. I don't I don't know if it if it holds to you, I don't really know the definition of that, but I think it's people who have like really big egos, right, like short guys.
Speaker 5: People say that, but like, and I'm not trying to bring this about like a nepotism thing, but like my dad is short, he's always been with super models, like he's whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's about his time.
Speaker 2: That's because he's rich.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, every guy that's.
Speaker 2: Rich is much taller standing on their money.
Speaker 5: But I also I also think, yeah, regardless if you're standing on your wall or not.
Speaker 3: I don't give a shit how much money you have.
Speaker 5: If you're not talented, and I'm not turned on by that, I don't care how rich you are.
Speaker 3: You could be the richest guy in the world.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of women don't think like that.
Speaker 4: I do you, Alex Like, I don't. I don't care. I mean people ask me atend, like, how are you still single? I'm like, because there's like, Okay, of course there's good looking men here. Of course there's tall men. Of course there's rich men. But for me, it's about an energy thing, like if you and I want somebody who's masculine and confident, but I also want somebody a truly masculine, confident man, is respectful.
Speaker 3: Do you want? Then are you in? How are you into? Tyler? I can't.
Speaker 4: First of all, that's a reality show, okay, No.
Speaker 5: I said, right upside down awkward smile for eight episodes, for a lot of hours, and I've never felt more uncomfortable in my entire life.
Speaker 2: He smiles a lot.
Speaker 3: This is an unfuckable situation for me.
Speaker 4: No, but that's what I didn't get fucked.
Speaker 3: So I thought you bought bunch in the jacuzzi.
Speaker 4: No, that was just a make out the whole thing. Honestly, it was just as cringe worthy watching season three as it was for everybody else watching, like all of the same and I'm like, okay, the whole season and not to over use this term gaslight and gaslt and whatever because it gets so overused, but to the legal like the definition. I felt like I was being gaslit the whole fucking season by this man, and I felt crazy. And then watching it back, not only did it like stir up that same feeling, but it also gave me a lot of clarity because I was like, Okay, I'm not crazy like you are a fuck boy, a wishy she totally. I mean to be completely honest with you. Looking back, I really really and there's a lot that has transpired since we wrapped filming. We stopped filming that show season three almost over a year ago, and so a lot has happened since then. But it gave me a lot of clarity, and I really feel like a lot of it was for screen time.
Speaker 5: Was there ever a point because we've seen clearly, we've seen a lot of stuff and interviews recently that Britney Snow did and things about your relate. Listen, I already saw the eye roll. I know it was coming, but I'm gonna have to ask you because that you were the catalyst for this breakup, for this whatever. But then I'm watching him and I'm like, he's not really giving much. I'm not feeling this big connection here. But then I also there was like a moment where you put your hand up. I think you went like maybe you shoushed him with you like your two fingers, and that was like, that was an intimate moment, and that's that's not something I probably would do to like my friend James, you know, So like when did all of this start to shift? And what do you have to say about all those rumors?
Speaker 4: So, I mean the rumors are if you we're talking about a rumor where I am the catalyst for Tyler stan Lan's divorce. Could nothing could be that could not be more untrue. And like I said, a lot has come to the surface since we stopped filming season three, and I've had like a very eye opening experience as to why Tyler was behaving a certain way and to even why Britney Snow made certain allegations. And I think, you know, I've said it before I'll say it again. I think she was very calculated. I think she had great pr for that interview, and she said it. She verbaled certain sentences, this very very specific way to get it was like clickbait, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I have a question for you before you continue on. I don't need to stop. But do you think the same things that he did to you he did to.
Speaker 4: Her A thousand percent? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Are you guys close now?
Speaker 4: No, we don't speak now.
Speaker 2: Are you filming the new season yet?
Speaker 4: And you know, if we get picked up for four and five, they'll let us know, probably within the next views. I don't see how we would, but you never know, and then we will start filming that at the end, probably at the end of summer. But this is all just speculation.
Speaker 2: Are you close with any of the cast?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, oh yeah, I'm really close with Pollie. I'm really close with Austin and his wife. Pollie is a very very dear girlfriend of mine. Austin and his wife Lisa, who have two twin girls and just have.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that's a couple of one bit. I don't something's going on.
Speaker 4: I think that they just don't it's hard to read them on TV. I see them and I know them very well. They're very opposites. Austin is a very like strong energy, like true Sagittarius, like outgoing life at the party. Lisa is couldn't be more polar opposite. But they're a very good Yin and yang.
Speaker 2: And now the rumors that Sean was putting out there I think is named Sean right, Yeah, that he was hitting on him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was that true? There's any truth to that?
Speaker 4: I mean, the truth is in the item behold her, I guess like from from where I'm sat, absolutely not. And Austin is such a confident, like he's been a model for his whole fucking life. He's been around.
Speaker 3: He's not you mean like a model in pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been a He's been a model. If there's one person that I know that was gonna be gay or wanted to have a threesome or four sum or whatever, Austin would admit it. Like there's no reason for Austin to lie. And that whole thing, I don't know if it was something that got blown out of proportion because in Storyland with production, they were like pushing something and then Sean couldn't talk his way out of it. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Sean bugs me, bugged me so bad.
Speaker 3: Something that happened a lot this season was there was a situation where you said something on a podcast. I don't know which podcast it was.
Speaker 2: Be careful what you say.
Speaker 5: I don't know which one it was, but you're you blatantly say I think it's Kala's name. But then you guys are at the beach again, which why are the fuck are you guys always hanging at the beach on those chairs?
Speaker 3: Like can you not go anywhere else?
Speaker 2: Like do you not have It's because they're all hot and young and they have bathing suits on, and.
Speaker 5: That's right, everybody go hang out at the freaking montage like there's no need.
Speaker 3: Why are they sitting out.
Speaker 2: In the same SANTAGE will not let we can't at the montage.
Speaker 4: We have to have city purpose. We can only fail at a public a state beach.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sorry you guys, drinking hot rose is not for me. Yeah, why did you say you didn't say these things about Kayla? But then whatever one of the Alexes that's not you.
Speaker 2: You said them, you set them, and then you're like Oh, yeah, I guess I can't.
Speaker 4: Well obviously, so there's so when they first came up to me and asked me this, you know I the short answer is to be frank. I didn't remember. But I also thought it was about Brandy. I also thought that that statement the podcast that I filmed was probably six months prior. And obviously, like we do, I do a lot of fucking podcasts. I can't even remember what fucking day of the week it is, right, And so what happened was these girls already knew who I was talking about. They were trying to like touch me in a lie and I didn't write it in my diary, I fucking said it on a podcast, like I'm not trying to hide anything, you know, And I was like, this is really not the time or place to be talking about this, Like you all know how I feel about you. You know which ones of you I don't like, You know which ones of you I do, And why are you asking me something you know I'm not gonna remember. So I said it wasn't about Pela. I thought it was about Brandy. And a clip from the show that you don't see the same scene while we're filming that beach that at the beach. We call Justin, who is one of our colleagues at the Oppenhim Group who isn't on the show. And it was his podcast that I had done where I said that about Kayla and he had posted a teaser about the podcast and he said he bleeped out Kayla's name when I was saying it. I said, Kayla's batshit crazy, offer Rocker needs to be medicated, and he he title that, who do you think Alex Hall is talking about? So right when that came out backs when they asked me, but the full podcast hadn't come out yet, So I'm like, why don't we just call Justin right now? Fucking get to the I don't give a shit. I don't know who it was about. So we called Justin and I say, Justin, he's on speaker, was this about Kayla? And he says no, and I'm like, okay, well there you have it. It wasn't about Kayla And they go who was it about? And I said, Justin, I don't care if you tell them who it was about. And he didn't want to. He didn't want to make any like sir any pod or have a bat have any tension with any of our employees. So he lied, but then in turn, it made me look like a bag of dicks. And when the whole thing came out, when they like found in the Deep on the Dark Deep Web, that the full version of the podcast, he called me and he was really really apologetic. He's like, honestly, I feel really bad. I'm like, it is what it is like. I just wish I would have I would have owned it had I fucking.
Speaker 2: No, you did own it after it was revealed that you did.
Speaker 5: No, she kept saying my truth. And I have to tell you, I've.
Speaker 3: Fallen for you. I like you, but I really bugst when people say my truth.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you have to understand, when you're on a reality shone, you're dealing with five psychopaths who just only want to believe. They won't let you walk away from the conversation unless you agree with whatever their version of the truth is. So what they kept saying is you lied. You like you led and said listen, it wasn't a lie because in my mind I thought it was true. Justin had confirmed it wasn't about Kayla. So whether or not it fits with your fucking narrative, that you think I lied to cover something up. That's not what happened. So how do I word that without you know, a whole paragraph of sentences like I that was my truth and whether or not it ended up not being the truth in that.
Speaker 3: Foot No, it's bullshit.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing is, I wouldn't have That's why it bothered me so badly. And I was like, you know what it is, what it is like, there's nothing I can do about it. But had I known it was about Kayla, I would have fucking just said it.
Speaker 2: You let me stand, where do you stand with Kayla? You don't like her?
Speaker 4: Well, Caylea and I kind of made amends at the very end of season three, and I was like, let's just start with a clean state slate, because I don't want to I'd rather like keep your enemies, you know, keep your friend's close, your enemy closer, kind of like that. And I do have a very soft spot in my heart for Kayla because she is a single mom and we can relate on a lot of things. But the problem with Kayla is she has too many different sides to her and she has a memory issue, and that makes it really hard for me to.
Speaker 2: Have a convenient memory issue.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't even but I genuinely don't think she's even trying to lie. I think that she has met, like but it's like you say, I don't remember, don't tell me that things that I know happened that I all with my own eyes didn't fucking happen. And so we kind of made amends, and it was a really big relief because I'd rather not butt heads with her just because it's fucking exhausting. And two weeks after we started, we were done filming, and we made amends and we're getting along. We're sending each other, you know, ebooks. She does a TMZ article at you know, they catch her at what's the fucking the Balba Bay Club And TMZ comes up to her and they're like, do you think Alex Hall is racist? And she's like, well, if the shoe fits. You know, she had microaggression way all season.
Speaker 2: TMZ doesn't hang out at the Balbo Bay clubs. She must have called She must have called them.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't put it past her at this point. But I'm just like, Okay, well now we're not that's we're not in a good place, right now we're not in a good place.
Speaker 5: So there was a point during I don't know because I watched eight or nine episodes and multitude of hours at Tamra's house while eating thay food where Tyler grabbed you by the back of the neck and went to give you a kiss, and you guys were in a public group. But I could have sworn there wasn't one drop a ton And.
Speaker 3: I need to understand, Yeah, there was it.
Speaker 5: Who grabs somebody by the back of their neck and actually they're about to freaking go for it to go.
Speaker 4: Who's pure? Yeah, he was just giving the cameras what they wanted and he had no it. That's what I'm saying. It wasn't a it wasn't real like.
Speaker 5: But then what happened with Nashville was Nashville a total fucking lie.
Speaker 4: Nashville was the same fucking story that has happened with him and I a hundred times. But at this point it was caught on camera where he drinks, he invites me to go and do something and for us to like get away together or whether it's dinner or a trip or a fucking walk or a boat ride, he always cancels. He sobers up and the next day would cancel. And what happened was, were you ever in love with him? After we stopped filming that.
Speaker 3: Tyler and alex Were you ever in love with him?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not?
Speaker 3: No, Okay, we have no relationship.
Speaker 4: It was just this back and forth push and pool. But he had a girlfriend the entire time we were filming season one, two and three.
Speaker 3: That's not Britney's way.
Speaker 2: Well while he was married. Oh boy, So Alexandra Rose, why is she on your show?
Speaker 5: She doesn't even really talk much in a lot. She's getting mad at alex at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she doesn't really say much and she looks at her phone a lot every time the cameras are Yeah, I just does she sell real estate?
Speaker 4: She does? She actually does. Yeah, hern I actually worked together. She's young too, she's twenty. She's one of the youngest of the cast. But she originally got she originally there was I think, like however many of us eight or however many cast members, and then she had started drama with I think Kayla season one off camera, like real drama and production. We weren't causing enough drama in the beginning of season one, like while filming and production was shitting themselves, so they pivoted and went they brought in Rows, but they couldn't just bring in Rose because nobody else at the brokerage really got along with her. So they brought in Jarvis as well to be Rose like founding board. And then what happened was Jarvis ended up obviously like Jarvis, can you know, speak, you know, eloquently and use her big girl words. Rose sometimes has trouble doing that, and so it ended up just taking a weird, a weird turn. But she does do real estate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about Alexandra Harper. You don't like her? Does she really want to sell real estate?
Speaker 4: Is she?
Speaker 2: Did she ever get her license? And how did she get how did she get on the show?
Speaker 3: Ronnie was? What was that?
Speaker 4: She doesn't even live She doesn't even live in Orange County. She lives in.
Speaker 2: Nashville, So why is she on the show?
Speaker 4: Great question? And why is she trying to w and also why is she trying to make everybody believe that she lives here and is getting her real estate license? Why pretend?
Speaker 2: Why get a real estate license in a state that you don't even live in?
Speaker 4: That's a great question.
Speaker 5: I know who my favorite person is other than you. I'm just because I have to say you because we're all here together. But I really like Alexandra Jarvis Jarvis.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So usually what I have found is you either like her and you don't like me, or you like me and you don't like her.
Speaker 3: You guys seem to be friends this season.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting because like when her and I sit across from each other, we can have an intelligent conversation. I can talk to her, it's it's normal. But the problem with her is that whenever cameras are around, she will take any opportunity to say any like She'll just say whatever production wants them to say about me. She don't like that with everybody. But since her and I aren't like bff, her thought process is okay, well then I have to be kind of the enemy because who's your bff? Polly?
Speaker 2: She kind of bugs me a little bit.
Speaker 4: She bugs a lot of people. She bututs a whole one.
Speaker 3: Am I getting and Alexandra confused? Dam help me?
Speaker 2: Polly has an accent. She's a British one that has an accent.
Speaker 3: Oh, then that's the one I like. So I just made up the whole Alexandra thing.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, well, usually everyone who likes Polly likes me, and vice versa.
Speaker 3: Polly's Polly.
Speaker 5: She's higher up than an Alexandra correct on what scale?
Speaker 3: On the selling of houses?
Speaker 4: She's I mean Polly, Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: So who is the most successful real estate agent.
Speaker 4: On your rest? Oh gosh, I would have to say, hmmm, that's hard because I would say I would say probably Polly has had a very very good year. Geo also, But here's the thing, they're both they both have partners. Pollie has partnered with Justin, another amazing guy in our office, and Geo has partnered with his mom. So they're in a group of solo agents that are the most successful. I'd have to look at the numbers. I mean, I've had my license longer than anybody that anybody on the show. I've had my license for over a decade. But and I'm but I'm solo. I'm also not in a group.
Speaker 5: So, so, now that you're done making out with Tyler, if you had to pick one other person from your office that you're going to hook up.
Speaker 4: With, oh god, nobody, absolutely not. Pork or die.
Speaker 3: It's pick or die.
Speaker 4: They're all married, every single man.
Speaker 3: We're just we're not breaking up families or anything.
Speaker 5: We're just talking solely aesthetics.
Speaker 4: Probably, he's just I think he's so Austin is just like he's a model. He's so fun to look at. Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Why does every guy need to wear so many so much?
Speaker 4: I need to know. If it's not Austin, who in the hell else you would ever pick besides that for my show?
Speaker 2: Not not Jason.
Speaker 4: If you say Geo, I'm gonna I have to leave.
Speaker 5: I'm really upset by all of the men's outfits, all of them wearing a ribbed zip down is upsetting to me in every confessional.
Speaker 2: I don't where do they buy these shirts at?
Speaker 5: And also, why are you guys all like weird filtered versions of yourselves?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look like you guys have the best camera ever. Nobody has a poor You barely have noses on.
Speaker 3: That you look like crazy zombies.
Speaker 2: You're like AI your aive?
Speaker 4: Like where is the where are the Netflix filters? Where's the Adam de Villo lighting?
Speaker 2: I need it, I love it. That's what I will in Orange County? Would you ever consider being on Orange County Housewives.
Speaker 4: So I've been asked that before, and I thought that you had to be a housewife, but apparently you don't have to be a housewives. So camera, what's your take on that? Is it horribly toxic and you regret it?
Speaker 2: Or is it well, it is horribly toxic and I don't regret it because a lot of good things come out of it. I you know what, I've been on it rabo for sixteen years, so it's just a part of my life now. So yeah, I don't even know. I probably want to ask.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say.
Speaker 2: You know, the most toxic part about being on really TV is social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so for me, I don't give a shit of it social media. As long as my biggest thing is as long as I'm brandable and marketable, that's all I care about. Like, this is my end.
Speaker 2: But it's a fine line. It's a fine line when you have a mouth like us.
Speaker 4: I'm very aware and I'm not on a show that, Oh, let me just pick out some people that are living their lives. I am selling real estate, like I've had a business. I've had a career for twelve years. Like, so to be on a show like this and to have the type of personality that I have. It's it that's even more of a fine line because I also want to continue, like I'm never going to stop selling real estate. I love what I do. And you know, it's interesting though, because it hasn't hindered my my business at all whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Because sorry, does it helped your business?
Speaker 4: It has helped my business. But it's also unfortunately for the show, because I think I've been doing this for so long, a lot of my clients are very private people, like this isn't Beverly Hills. We're not in West Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Even Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: The more money you naturally have, the more private you're going to be. Money is going to money is going to tell you.
Speaker 2: I have an idea. I have an idea to naturally organically get you on Orange County. I will hang my real estate license at the Oppenheimer Group. I don't know if Jason's going to allow me to do it now, and then you and I can become partners in real estate.
Speaker 4: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Then we can go from there.
Speaker 4: Did you sell your house? Did you ever sell it? Did you sell it?
Speaker 5: I can't say Oh, okay, you two assholes is going to be exhausting.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you afterwards.
Speaker 4: Wayne.
Speaker 5: What's exhausting the fact that me thinking of having to recap you two assholes together.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I think you do great.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Gina from my show recently got her real estate license, maybe a year ago. Do you have you ever interacted with her real estate?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not the closest person I've come into, like, you know, seven degrees of separation with is uhh. No, she's the one. She lives here. I mean, she lives in Laguna ne Gal and her.
Speaker 2: Trainer Emily Emily, Emily co host Emily what's her last name, Simpson? Simpsonnette. She trains with Paulina.
Speaker 4: Paulina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, paul So you guys go to a lifetime You got a lifetime?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's the closest I think besides you. You know, And I've never even had a face to face conversation with with her. I just know her from Paulina And yeah, you're the only housewife that I'm Bret that I've met and I'm Brent, but oh, I've met them, but that I have a relationship with. Shocking.
Speaker 2: I think I think you would do great on Orange County.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's get together okerfect.
Speaker 4: But isn't a group a group thread? Okay, guys, good task with you, Thank you so much.