Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and arms Wrong. I went to ari I and I bought a bunch of mountain climbing gear, and I'm gonna wear into where it from now on to see if that'll help me survive in this cold environment, the everest like environment. Exactly.
Speaker 2: I've got these big snow boots in a giant hood with the furry thing around the face.
Speaker 1: One must stay for three days at the Armstrong, a Getty based camp to become accustomed to the elements in the sin air, the gold. Certainly why I'm from Studio C say, a dimly lit room deeper in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compounding. Hey y'all, midweek, we're under the tulage. I forgot to put my trash out. I forgot to put my trash out again. Wednesday's crisis. Dang it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, today we're under the tuelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: Elon Muskin. For vek Rama Swami wah. It's the Federal Provernment. Oh wow, No, the Federal The pros are in charge. Now it's a major pro vibe. We're not gonna listen to your silly well federal workforce, the whole skillelea. We're gonna cut to the bone. It's exciting. I didn't take my trash out last week, so this should be two weeks in a row. Boy, Well, right, I was mistaken about the number one issue over time. Now it takes you a while, that surge of oh no, oh, crap, oh, and the can is full. It you'll have to get over it. There's a period of adjustment. Well, I moved fairly recently, so I always think on Monday night it's trash night because that's my old house.
Speaker 2: But that's not Yeah, I don't What do you can to do?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll get used to the smell. What's the freaking recyclables? I live in a town where the law is you have to put your plastics in everything in the recycle bin, and it gets full really fast because it's tiny and flipping ridiculously expensive per month, but you have to use it or you get a fine. So that's what I need to get emptied out, which by the way, goes to the same place as the rest of the garbage. Yes, it does like ninety percent of the time, which is hilarious. God, where was I was in Vegas over the weekend? Every place had all those trash can setups with the nine different choices compost, recycling, regular, garbage, plastics. I never have any idea what's supposed to go anywhere, and plus it all goes to the same place. AnyWho. Yep, why does that continue? How does that? How does the momentum of that content? Given the fact that most people have caught on too, and there's been plenty of reporting about that, the whole recycling thing just isn't really happening the term uh and this purchase signaling is not as hot as it used to be. But man, it is so big on the left you can't even talk to those people about You need to make a return trip to your city council meeting. It went great the last time. Yeah, but this kind of fits in with your brovernmant, the whole elon vi vague doge thing that they got going Department of Government efficiency. This is not exactly that, but similar vein of things just continuing that don't work anymore, never did, but we still do it for some reason.
Speaker 2: That's what I want Elon to root out. Yeah, yeah, agreed, and listen.
Speaker 1: While I chose the term federal brovernmant mostly to annoy people, including my co host, and I appear to have succeeded.
Speaker 2: A federal broverer meant you got to send that to somebody.
Speaker 1: I've sent it out into the cosmos, as we do every day. I was thinking about this. I was assuming, I just assume nobody's actually listening, but every people are man or a company squandering a lot of money anyway, So I was actually thinking about it after I came up with the incredibly annoying term. And you've led perfectly to my point, which is, you have had kind of the psychic energy of a particular subset of people have outsized, I mean, like wildly, insanely, dangerously, oppressively outsized influence. And that would be the over educated twenty nine year old white woman with her her gender studies major and her militant belief in radical gender theory and critical race theory. In her we believe lawn sign and the rest of it. That is, I mean, that has had influen. It's far, far, far in excess of the actual numbers involved. As the recent election illustrated fairly clearly, it is time for the opposite energy. I'm hearing a lot of whining. But the government has bloated and we need to cut it. So we're gonna cut it. We need that. Yeah. The Washington Post article that Elon Musk will bring his slash and burn private policies to the government. Good was that a threat?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Remember when he took over Twitter and he said, I look around and I see thousands of people I don't even know what they do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you get to the federal government?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, indeed, slash and burn. How about seeking efficiency? Oh man, no, wonder the legacy media is dying. How do you look at something as wasteful, bloated and spending our grandchildren's money. Well, yeah, as a federal government, and when somebody wants to trim it, look at him. It's gonna slash and burn. In all of media, radio, television, and newspaper, all of traditional media. There have been such huge cutbacks in the last couple of years because of the changing revenue environment, and you got less money, so you got to do things differently. The federal government is the opposite I'll dig back up the numbers of how many more thousands of federal employees we have now than we had in two thoy nineteen before the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Thousands and thousands and thousands of.
Speaker 1: More federal employees while we're broke, I mean we're broke, wet broke her every single day. It's insane to add employees while you're broke instead of pairing down the size.
Speaker 2: So that is as upside down as anything could get.
Speaker 1: It's almost as if the public employee unions who profit mightily from what Jack just said, have a direct line to the people who make those decisions, and that they scratch each other back and write each other's checks. It almost makes you think that's the case. Huh. The way we feel like the laws of gravity or economics, if you will, don't apply to government money. Is weird? A periodic if you're lies self destructive, suicidal, Yes, if you're spending more than you take in, you got to change those dynamics at some point. Of course, the government has the advantage that a like, for instance, a restaurant doesn't have, where you could just start charging people more they're forced to eat there, and charging people more to eat to bring in more money. You can send men with guns to their homes and tell them, yes, you're going to go out for burgers tonight. You're going to pay this, or you're going to go.
Speaker 2: To jail exactly. So that is a slightly different situation.
Speaker 1: Never mind, if you're like harboring squirrels as those poor people in New York were.
Speaker 2: Peanut, never forget. There's an update on Peanut.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 2: We'll have to get to.
Speaker 1: It. Seems uh the officials were lying to us about some of their intentions around Peanut who met ale untimely? End? Correct? I swell? Can I have a second take on that punchline? Michael Ahead, I smell not a squirrel but a rat. Wow, you just edit that end of the show when it airs. There's something working in my head. But with a peanut allergy and allergy to government overreachers, I don't know. It's a promising vein. Just keep exploring it, keep working on it. Well, we got to start to show officially, don't we. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe getting on this. It is Wednesday, November thirteenth, or twenty twenty four or Armstrong in getting and we approve of this program. All right, I can't wait to get to work. Here we go according to the FCC rules and regulations, which I'm sure will be paired down when Elon and Vive get their way. Here we go at Mark. You guys see this. Following the election, bookings.
Speaker 2: Have spiked for rage rooms, where people pay to.
Speaker 1: Go break stuff. And if you think the people in rage rooms are mad, imagine that people who couldn't get a booking.
Speaker 2: Out of rage rooms, Like.
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding if you've never heard of a rage room. It's a place where people go to smash plates, cuffs, and bottle It's waffle house. It's uh, that's a good old style humor that Johnny Carson could have made those jokes exactly.
Speaker 2: The rage rooms. I didn't see one of those. Was it in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Some place?
Speaker 2: I saw a sign for one of those?
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's my daughter's man got her that for her birthday? Oh? Really a rage room session? Yeah? And she what was she smashing? Mostly? Oh? Let's see, he paid the uh, the electronics upgrade, so I think there was a car involved, and like because they'd paid the upgrade, there was a TV all I can't remember.
Speaker 2: From what I know of her, she's not a person with a lot of rage.
Speaker 1: So we're all more complex than we see the surface, right, like to like to humble doc, you mean we all humans paddling furiously below the surface that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Did you mean we all Getty's or we all people? We all humans?
Speaker 1: All humans?
Speaker 2: Humans are more.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I do not hold my family apart from that. More we are clearly a human perhaps more rage under the surface than we some So I like to keep mine up top so everybody knows it's there. But so you like you're doing a fine job. Why height it?
Speaker 2: It seems like it's misleading people.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, this is apropos now and it would require a long reset later. But a certain anonymous a friend of the Armstrong and Getty show, says of the the painstaking multi bin recycling programs, at least in some parts of the country, that was the result of union teamsters. They can send three or more garbage trucks on the same route instead of one. Yeah, I have two gudl two garbage trucks come to my house with all the garbage going to the same place. Ah, hello, there you go. Government union that makes sense and their allied unions. Sure right, Wow all Scranton, Joe's out of the job now, Wow, welcome change.
Speaker 2: Wow that is so, that is so emblematic of the big picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well well, and it's the worst of cliches to say, follow the money. But if you're talking about government bloat and spending, you must always remember a lot of the stated intentions and principles. The grand high falutint principles that people shout about in politics are just a smoke screen for handing out money from the treasury. That's what the game is, and that's what the new Secretary of Defense is going to run into at the Pentagon. We'll have to talk about that more later because that's the biggest of that maybe in the world. How does mailbag look very fine? Yes, indeed cool. It's on the way and here's our text line four one, five, two nine five KFTC. Joe Rogan out with more information on why the Kamala Harris interview never came together, which.
Speaker 2: Was on the road to dooming her in the last week of her flailing. Also, Trump meeting with Biden in the White House today, I feel like something entertaining is going to come out of that one way or another.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Thinking about the various miscalculations of the Harris campaign, it might be shorter, more concise to list the non miscalculations. What's that calculations? I guess right. What were the good moves anyway? Uh? Yeah, Oh, it was just absolutely hapless. Although I have never managed a campaign, especially one for the highest office in the world, that featured a moron, that can't be easy, right, Imagine, here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Jeff and Hoggs Nipple, Tennessee sent this along. It's an unincorporated area. It's not on the mask. From the great Ralph Waldo Emerson. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be on, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well well.
Speaker 2: The Dalai Lama would point out in his book The Art of the The Art of Joy.
Speaker 1: Is that is how you do end up happy. So that's the that's the that's the funny part. That is unquestionably Yeah. The next thought, yeah, Lama, long hitter, flowing robes, mailbag never gets old. Wow, they've degenerated into clips from Caddyshack, Patty Shack quotes, that's right, yeah, yeah, and you're not even a golfer. It never ends. It's like the movie came out last month in the world of golf. Really well, it's well not maybe not that bad, but close. Tramas mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot Com. Like Thomas did, boys, your show has gotten so stale. What the hell happened? Thomas? We've been trying to drive you away. We're tired of you. We find you stale. Wow, somebody assessed whether Thomas is still listening. If he is, we're gonna have to be stale again today, folks. Sorry, business from Ross from Beautiful Portland, Creating Jensen, Katie f you China, that's all God bless America. There you go, yea in China. Good If that's your feeling. Marco Rubio is your guy for Secretary of State. Apparently the Chinese are somewhat relieved that Pompeo wasn't the choice because he's I mean, he's beyond you know, anti China or a hardliner. Poor Pompeo, he lost all that weight. Yeah, looks good to make it on the big stage. Maybe run for president maybe be man. No, he's done, but I'll bet next time you see him big as a house. He that is entirely possible. He leveled a few gentle criticisms at the most easily butt hurt leader in the history of mankind, Donald J. Trump, and it's cost him. Maybe we'll see what the future brings. Let's see history repeats itself? Yes, but does it rinse first? Loyal listener Robert writes, guys really confused. I know that you two can help me through this. So well, Trump invade Austria before Poland. I honestly can't remember which comes worst. And well, since Trump is literally hitler, I'd like to know what to expect. I believe the old saying is Austria before Poland and your invasion is golden. Wow. That's a stretch, Robert, but it made me chuckle. Let's see John Wrights still waiting for my frequent correspondence status. The PaperWorks in progress there, John, you graciuently read my email a week or so ago. We need to produce oil in an epic way right now. The country needs to build up our oil reserves yesterday. Why are we waiting? Drill now? The only way my beautiful country can win in the crazy nut job world is to have the energy. We win if we have the energy, drill Biatcha's and if big war should start, that'd be very important. Well, and it's practically unopposed that we need the notion that we need to develop green energy sources and efficient ways to power the planet that don't involve burning oils and stuff like that. Everybody agrees with that. But when the automobile was making its great growth during the whatever it was, the nineteen tens nineteen twenties, they didn't go around and shoot all the horses preemptively. No, they let the technology grow until it was mature enough to do the replacing.
Speaker 2: That's a good analogy.
Speaker 1: Thank you. They're all weak. Oh, we don't have much time, do we, None of us do. No ow boy. A note from a high school student in California here about he didn't believe in the existence of these insanely progressive students, hadn't run into one, But then he tells the tale of running into one, and it is quite striking. We just have thirty seconds left. Here are a couple of the highlights. Terrified about the election, fearful for all women. Yeah, Trump's going to ban all abortions, implement Project twenty twenty five, and sent gave people to concentration camps.
Speaker 2: You've got to be kidding, now, come on. Nobody believes that.
Speaker 1: All the mainstream media are grossly biased to conservatives.
Speaker 2: Hi, yeah, I know I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is hilarious. Yeah, fantasyland. Trump named a guy to be Secretary of Defense. We can go through a little his background.
Speaker 3: It's controversial Armstrong and Getty overnight, Trump announcing that Pete Hegsett, the best selling author, the combat veteran, and co host at Fox and Friends Weekend, will lead the Department of Defense, Trump writing, nobody fights harder for the troops, and Pete will be a courageous and patriotic champion of our peace through strength policy.
Speaker 1: All of mainstream media wanting to emphasize the fact that he's a Fox and Friends host, like that's his main credential, which might be how he ended up on Trump's radar.
Speaker 2: In fact, it probably is. But there's more of a.
Speaker 1: Guy than that. Whether or not he has the tools to be the Secretary of Defense. I don't have the slightest idea. It's the most difficult bureaucracy in the world to run, and he doesn't have experience in running giant, giant bureaucracies, which is probably not probably is more important than the military part, which he could get other people to know that who work underneath you. So I don't know. If I'm hiring a CEO for a giant cookie company, I'm not hiring a baker. I'm hiring an administrator. I don't know Pete though, other than that he's extremely bright and dedicated. That the troops sounds more like a va head to me than a Secretary of Defense. He was said to be on the shortlist for that. Yes, he is a veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. He's got a number of honors and medals from that duty. He is also highly educated. I mean, he's an Ivy League guy, which I would think the left would like. He went to Princeton and then he got his whatever international policy degree at the Harvard John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy School of Government. I mean, so he's won before.
Speaker 1: That was a negative.
Speaker 2: So he's one of those people. He's no dummy by any means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but man running that giant bureaucracy like McNamara, one of the most famous sect deafs in history, kind of became a villain for running the Pentagon during the Vietnam War, but he ran Ford. He was the CEO of Ford Motor Company when Kennedy tabbed him for running the Pentagon. That's the sort of thing you might need, is yeah, being running giant, giant bureaucracies. But I don't know. He's very outspoken about MSNBC, for instance, was hammering last night and today, a number of interviews he's done over the years where he doesn't like the idea of women in combat and making that the focal point of his appointment, that he would like to try to end women in combat for a variety of reasons. I don't know if that's going to become the fight or not. And let's face it, part of Trump's appeal is that he does the non traditional and sometimes it doesn't go great, but sometimes it works brilliantly. I'm skeptical of this, and that's not a knockout, mister hegseeth in any way whatsoever. But we'll wait and say, and I don't claim to know. Maybe you do it the other way around, Maybe you hire a guy who's got all that combat experience and has views you agree with on the military. And then you get the bureaucracy guys that work one level beneath you and they report to you. Right, I remember so vividly. For some reason, it was such an interesting conversation with the guy who wrote Dutch the Great Biography of Ronald Reagan that was semi fictional, kind of controversial, but very well received. I don't remember the gens name. Maybe somebody can look it up for us, but he made that very point about Reagan, that he was the absolutely decisive beacon of this is what we believe, and these are our priorities. And then the nuts and bolts guys went with those principles and got it done. But if they ever ran a foul of him and the principles, well then that was no good. Reagan wasn't necessarily a technocrat. There have been some sect deaths, like Mad Dog Mattis for instance, who came in, and some of the knock was, well, the Pentagon doesn't run like it did when you were commanding troops.
Speaker 2: You don't just order people around and they have to do what you say.
Speaker 1: It's a giant, giant bureaucracy where people can't be fired, and that's a different thing, so you know, it's not the first time. Yeah, I would suggest that the Pentagon is not only not immune from the criticisms of government bloat and inefficiency, it might lead the way in a way because it's so important. I don't know if this women in combat thing is going to burble up being the story. You know, it could be the focal point of a confirmation battle or maybe not.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: That's the sort of thing the left wood focus on a billion when they're much bigger issues at stake. Yeah. I just was thinking one of these is going to turn into a battle. One of these confirmation hearings is going to turn into a battle because the Democrats have to make some sort of show a pushing back.
Speaker 2: They can't just go along with all of these and say, yeah, it's a pretty good choice.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm kind of happy he's gone with that, like they have with Marco Rubio or some of these other choices, and that won't please their voters to just kind of roll over and say, oh cool, Yeah, I kind of like these picks. They'll have to pick somebody to make a confirmation battle over. I think they're holding their fire for the a G pick the Attorney general, because there's that narrative out there that Trump's going to try to go after everybody who wronged him and used the power of the Justice Department to bring them down. So who knows who he's going to pick for that one. That one could be controversial. I was going to get too with my long winded sentence. I hope Trump doesn't spend a whole bunch of his political capital and current surprising good will on a crazy pick that he has to back and then there's a big, this big fight, and it's in the news for like a couple of weeks because right now he is getting he's getting a honeymoon like I didn't think Trump could ever get from the mainstream media. I mean, the way they're talking about him like the legitimate president and like he's making legitimately good choices is something shocking to me. Yeah, I know the political class is really chastened. They don't know quite what to say on what issue because they got such a thorough spanking the media. I don't know, that's an interesting point. I've noticed the same thing. I'm just I'm thinking the epa choice and an education because as the education person been named yet I don't think so. But yeah, because the left is going to flog for the empteenth time, what about their kids. They're trying to take money away from education as if education ought to be a federal issue, you know, so that could be a grand standing moment. But I just they have no momentum. They have no juice now in this first jeez, what is it eighteen hours of Trump naming this guy who is well known on Fox as the possible secretary of Defense. The left crowd is trying to make a noise, like I said, about women in combat or these kind of issues. I'm hearing a lot of talk about he's going to come in and politicize the Department of Defense, which reminds me of reminds me of how the left put you know, porn in our schools and then when you go to take it out, you're accused of banning books.
Speaker 2: This is the same exact thing with the Department of Defense.
Speaker 1: You put in all this transcrap or a variety of other social programs, identity politics, and then if you come along and say, now, we ain't doing that you're politicizing the Department Defense. Okay, yeah, so that's pretty clever. My stance on it has always been have people craft the best fighting force, period and if more gay people or women, or short people or blue eyed bed or whatever would make it better, do that, right, do that. I tell you what, if you want the entire department of the Interior section that deals with national parks to be nothing but gay and transgender people, go ahead. It's millions of jobs, I think. I mean, it's an enormous department. Go ahead. I mean that's unconstitutional and illegal. But you see my point. The one place we can't afford some sort of social experiment catering to like the leftist twenty percent of America is our armed forces. That I'm hoping, as you're you know, suggesting that that idiot, indefensible peer of American political history is drawing to a close. How did it ever get Neil momentum? Well, it's certainly going to come up with the confirmation hearing. So heg Zeth again is pretty hardcore. No women in combat, and that's a decision we made quite a while back in this country. And I saw the pushback from a couple of different circles about how women have to perform the same duties as men together.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact that ain't true.
Speaker 1: I know dudes who have told me they fudge those rules all the time because if they don't have a certain number of women pass, their boss gets in trouble, and his boss gets in bigger trouble, and his next boss doesn't get to another star on his shoulder. So there's a tremendous amount of pressure to make sure a certain number of women get through. I have it on excellent authority that yes. And during those discussions where that has pointed out, the people in Congress who exert that sort of pressure say, we don't care. You're going to do the social experiment that will hurt readiness. I mean, seriously, we don't care. And again, it's not If women, for whatever reason ended up better at combat, then let's have an all women combat for us. Whatever is the best, let's do that, because China isn't worried about it.
Speaker 2: They're just putting together the best military they can.
Speaker 1: If it turns out that winning award depends on being mad at your enemies for a really long time and not telling them why, well then I say, more women in combat. But it's all about effectiveness. It's all about victory. Oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 2: That got laughs and groans, oh no, oh stations all across America.
Speaker 1: I am somewhat troubled though, by Trump's tendency to gravitate toward people he sees on television. Je it's quirky. Oh you know who's gotta be uh ah, Judge Janine, a TV judge. All know she was an actual John, that's true, but you know we know her name because she's a TV judge. Judge Judy is probably a little long and too for Attorney General. Couldn't handle a pay cut, that's for certain. Judge Joe, Now have you seen Judge Joe. He's the blackfellow that would really help encourage the right word migration of African Americans who, God bless you are thinking and acting and voting for yourselves instead of what old Scranton Joe told you to do. Sure, we need a cabinet that looks like America's. So we get former TV hosts of all different colors and genders. We've got Katie's headlines on the way, stay here. I know Katie's got headlines coming up. But a a couple of quick post election headlines that I've just come across. First of all, Sonny Houston, is that her name on the view. I don't watch the view. I'm not gonna know the view. Me knowing how to pronounce her names would make me feel less about myself. So hosting or hostin or something it ought to be sunny hostile. She is sharp tongued witch if there ever was one.
Speaker 2: Sonny Hoston says.
Speaker 1: She was surprised when Kamala Harris flubbed her layup question about differing from Joe Biden, because Kamala had missed it like a day before, and so she was trying to help her clean it up the next day, and she still had annoyance, which is hilarious, and she was surprised by that. And also Joe rogan out saying Kamala Harris wanted to make a condition for the interview that there was no marijuana legalization talk, which fits in with her whole not talking about anything or being honest about anything. Trump went into venues where I guarantee you there were no guidelines whatsoever about what you could or couldn't talk about right all the time. Yeah, Well, as we criticized her many missteps and inexplicable you know maneuverson and her utter cowardice. Turns out the American people saw it the same way. M hm. And how let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 2: Katie, thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Starting with ABC.
Speaker 4: Trump returns to the White House for the first time in all of branch meeting with Biden.
Speaker 1: Malanie has said no thanks to doctor Jill, not aur Ill doctor.
Speaker 2: Is it actually because of the raid on their home?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I keep it because Malanie is just I don't want to be the kind I don't want.
Speaker 2: To be a celebrity like that.
Speaker 1: I just in I didn't sign on to be a political wife, and doctor Jill strikes me as a crack pot, So no, thank you.
Speaker 2: He could have her look at your elbow and say it hurts when I do this?
Speaker 1: Oh useless.
Speaker 4: From The New York Times, Jack Smith plans to step down as special counsel before.
Speaker 2: Trump takes office.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's over.
Speaker 4: Fox Santase State volleyball team quote distraught over coaches firing following lawsuit to protect women's sports.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they are. I've been reading about how miserable the poor young women are on that team. They got their dream of a college scholarship. Now they're expected to swallow the utterly unacceptable, threatened and badgered that if they dare speak out about what is obviously a terrible situation, they will lose their scholarships. The fun has gone out of it. They're still working like crazy, but they live to compete, and now the fun is just gone. I want to talk about that more later. I've had a number of Division I college athlete women as sitters over the years, so I want to talk about that later. From the Washington Post.
Speaker 4: Right before the election, inflation rose to two point six percent annual rate prices went up by two percent in September and October inflation is down.
Speaker 1: Why to con Over still say the economy is bad? What was oh, yesterday? So I go into the convenience store and I get my son wanted an energy drink because he had a term paper he had been putting off and he had to stay up late anyway. So yeah, an energy drink and one other, oh, a packet gum. And it was nine dollars a tiny energy drink in a package that was nine dollars, So inflation is still like what And the person who worked there, I said, I know, she said. Every customer says that, I'd say it, so no, no, she needs to explain to them that inflation is down, right, Scott Pelley on sixty minutes. The rate of inflation is down, but people seem to not be feeling that. No, because the prices didn't go down, You numb nut USA.
Speaker 4: Today, Dutch police arrested three people after a police vehicle in Amsterdam was set on fire and a city bus was vandalized.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about that story more too. We are so ignoring one of the most important dynamics on planet Earth, and it's born out there in Amsterdam right now. And that is I'll give away the punchline Islam versus the West. That ain't over From NBC News.
Speaker 4: More women seek testosterone therapy prompted by internet influencers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read that yesterday. So there are so many men like myself doing testosterone therapy and I love it. But a bunch of women are doing it now based on things they're here on the internet. There may or not be true, mayor may or may not be true. And I don't know anything about it. I was looking into the trends in nose jobs and found that very very troubling among women again influencers and Instagram and looking for the Whoville knows, which is like a tiny little upturned nose very popular. Now the Barbie nose was very hot for a while. Hey, get a job or have some kids or something. Quit carbon on face. But looking at the Internet and trying to figure out if you're beautiful enough you are, go find a dude. Dudes, put down the porn, go find a woman. Good lord, this is easy. It's simple.
Speaker 4: From Breitbart dot com Yale University to offer Beyonce course in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I know, I would think that these colleges realize that they have become a punchline and are now seen as a negative, that they would stop going with that crap and thinking that makes them sort of cool and edgy. Yeah, you got to picture the most delusional person you've ever known, and then think about how long it takes for the truth to seep into their consciousness, if it gets there at all. And then you picture the Ivy League with their incredible self regard and pride. Please, it'll be the end of time before they realize they're a laughing stock.
Speaker 4: And finally, the Babylon b White House chef excited.
Speaker 2: To work with solid foods again.
Speaker 1: Knock on oh, because Biden's so old, he is just mashing up his meat and serving. That's right, Put the steak in the blender, Jim. The President's ready for his dinner. I can't wait for the big photo op Trump Biden in the Oval Office today. Something good's gonna happen. I just feel it.
Speaker 2: I wonder Trump putting his hand in front of Biden's face.
Speaker 1: Hello, you there possible? I suppose anybody in there if you miss an hour. Get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty