Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's see where some of the action is with some of the individual stocks here today Stock Movers with normal Linda, Well.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at chairs of Palenteer. This has been a company that's been focused today. People have been really heavily scrutinizing this company. This is ticker PLTR. Here's falling as much as ten percent since the worst day since May. And this is not because the company reported poor results or you know, missed expectations. This is actually a stock a company that has not missed expectations for twenty one consecutive quarters. We've seen beats back to back for this company. But people are starting to wonder about whether or not valuations could be too stretched for this company, especially as we think about the AI landscape, and especially if you dig deeper into some of the numbers, and if you look at price of sales ratio on a trailing basis, it's sitting at eighty five, which is the highest, and the S and P five hundred, So you are starting to see widespread concern here about the fact that maybe valuations are two stretched for Palenteer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Burry ha Scion Asset Management disclosed bearish wagers on Nvidia and Pallenteer technologies just days after the hedge fund manager posted in cryptic warning to retail investors about market exuberance. So there's a bear call out there. You haven't seen too many of them, you've seen mister Ted Pick of Morgan Stanley, Mister Solomon Golden Sachs CEO's there kind of weighing in on maybe some evaluation concerns in the market place of bupple.
Speaker 2: That's the question that everyone wants to.
Speaker 1: The answer to Pollenteer feeling the pain here today, what else do you get for us?
Speaker 3: Well, let's look at shares of Novo Nordisk and Met Sarah so Novo Nordous this is the ADRs. We're looking at taker Vo and Met Sarah MTSR. So we're seeing shares of Met Sarah hitting their eyest level on record, rising as much as eighteen percent. And this is after Pfizer and Novo Nordous boost of their bids for the company. As the ongoing battle for the obs the startup has really been intensifying ahead of a court battle that is set for Tuesday. This is really underscoring a lot of the surging interests in one of the fasting, fast growing areas in medicine. So you really are seeing the street really just trying to analyze the current situation. If you look at shares of met Sarah up about seventeen percent so far as we're taking a look, and Novo Nordists shares down about forty three percent year to date, down about nine tens oven percent.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's a good old fashioned m and a kind of street fight out there over this asset here. But in the obesity drug world, you have to be in it. It seems like if you're a big diversified farmer company, it kind of have to be in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was also looking at Hymns and Hers. They're rising after saying that they're in talks with Novo Nordists to sell it's upcoming obesity pill. So as you're mentioning, clearly a lot of people thinking about that space right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, one more.
Speaker 3: Lastly, looking at shares of Spotify, this company and Focus that's ticker spot here's falling for their lowest since May, down as much as six point four percent, and this is after they've reported active use and sales in the third quarter that beat expectations, but we did see ad supported revenue that well.
Speaker 2: The Stockmovers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.