Speaker 1: What are we doing two cereals today or three? There are only four cups, which math tells me means we're only doing two cereals.
Speaker 2: Nobody can hear you, Diamond. You know nothing about radio. If you're gonna speak, get into a microphone. All all these episodes, all I hear is don here's what I hear? Hey, Diamond, do you want to be honest? That's all I hear. You can't hear anything. You need to speak into a microphone. Why don't you just so? Then you have to yell?
Speaker 3: Okay, Scott, I'm yelling now. Are you happy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Some boys watch sports, some boys play sport. Spot these two don't play. These two boys will save them pennies two by special kay, because they are living in a cereal both reviewing cereals.
Speaker 1: Is there goal?
Speaker 4: Scott and Andrew living and a cereal folk taking some new ones and some oat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The problem with that intro is that we don't say the name of the show. So what we don't say.
Speaker 2: While I was playing Diamonds like, we're not playing that anymore. This is being cut. Yep, gotta go. It's Graham, all right, Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode fifty one. Yeah, here we are fifty one. Yeah we are.
Speaker 1: You know Scott is looking extra snug in his Excel T shirt today.
Speaker 2: I was wearing a double Xcel yesterday. Did you see that? I did? But there was an Abercrombie shirt. So that's really like a medium who still shops at Abercrombie. Didn't shop there, had in my closet for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so at one point you shopped at Abercrombie. Yeah, you actually shopped there. I still actually go in there when they have like fifty percent off sales. All walk fit into anything? No, no, no, why it's Abercrombie. It smells like a young man in there, so you feel like going in there, you absorb some of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I look cool. Children. Would you like to see me in this forty dollars T shirt? Look? Speaking of forty dollars T shirt, wait till you see what I have coming. Oh? Okay, I ordered something yesterday and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with it. Okay, I'm ready. Yeah? Is it serial killer sweatshirts? It has nothing to do with serial killers. However, it does have something to do with what we've been talking about the last couple episodes. Okay, anyway, so here we go, episode fifty one. It's Serial Killers. I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew over there. Hello. Hi.
Speaker 1: How's the Facebook page looking? It's going great? Yeah, we were almost at one hundred likes.
Speaker 2: I saw that, and I keep adding notifications that people are interacting with us, and but nobody's talking about I have to scheduled. Here comes this crazy British guy. Yes, you couldn't have been Oh no, only recording. I mean, you know the record lights on and you know we only have the number twelve podcast. So get out there, britt. Okay, I don't know what just happened. Only was he kissed your face and now you have British goo all over you a little bit? All right. I don't know where we were, however, you know, let's what do you want to do? Newer classic? How do you want to do classic? No, let's start with the new great Okay, so this cereal is very elusive to me.
Speaker 1: Wait before we say in anything further, what our podcast has not charted on iHeartRadio?
Speaker 2: How's that possible?
Speaker 1: Serial Killers fans, this is a call out to.
Speaker 2: All of you. It's a call to action. You need to share this with everybody.
Speaker 1: We need to make it to that chart because there's other podcasts in the Elvis Rancho family did hold on?
Speaker 2: There's like two hundred and fifty thousand podcasts in the heart radio. We're not anywhere? No, how is that possible?
Speaker 1: How are we not on the top one hundred. We're getting over twenty five hundred listens a week on each episode.
Speaker 2: Huh? How is that not adding up? Something's wrong. There's something corrupt in the system. Someone is holding us back. Garrett, Yes, sabotage. Sabotage because we haven't had him in here yet, so I think he's doing something to the numbers. He must have switched the algorithm on podcasts. Yes, the algorithm millennial. All right, so I'm gonna go down.
Speaker 1: So just words and now aur millennial. That's algorithm is just a millennial.
Speaker 2: You out, you millennials created algorithm. That's actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Hold on a second, you know what, since today when we're recording this is National Dicktionary Day, let me look up algorithm and see if it's in this dictionary from nineteen seventy five. I'm sure it is because algorithms have existed for No. I'm sure. I'm sure it is too, but it means something different. Trees. No, it really doesn't. It does. Okay, I'm flipping through my Doubleday Dictionary copyright nineteen seventy five that I got from my parents' house.
Speaker 1: All I'm going to say is that you are a chunk of people who vote.
Speaker 2: It makes all the sense in the world. Do not blob me in with those people. Algorithms not even in here. So Scott, it was invented by the millennial. Dude, let's go five minutes in no cereal. Yet here we go. I'm going that's your fault, not mine.
Speaker 1: To go back to what I was saying, if you listen to this podcast, please share it with someone and just have them listen. Literally, just have this on in as many devices as you can so this way we get all the streams.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Okay? Cool? So this cereal I saw online? Yes, and I was like, what is that? Yeah? This doesda have phone down? Now to a millennial. Prove you wrong on when algorithm? No, I know it's an old word. I get it.
Speaker 1: That's a long history that can be traced back to the ninth century.
Speaker 2: Are there millennials in the ninth century? But people talk about it now because it's a whole they talk about it. It's a set of rules. That's what it. Technically an algorithm, is I know list? Can we please eat? Yes? We can. So I saw the cereal online and I was like, what is that? It's very interesting and it looks delicious, and it's a very elusive cereal. It's not easy to find. It is from General Mills, even though it does not say General Mills. Stop laughing at me.
Speaker 1: I can't, only because the word elusive makes you think of the Mariah Carey album.
Speaker 2: That's a new word. I just came out with it. I came out with elusive. It's new gen xers came out with it. So it's only apparently available in Costco stores or on Instacart. Okay, I use Instacart, I know, because you're lazy. But I went to a couple of Costco stores and they don't have it. I couldn't get it at costco dot com. So I did find it on Amazon. It's a little bit pricey, I will say that, however, it's something that I felt like I must try Why are you laughing? The box is so wide, the box is so thick. This is a thick, hardboard box. It's called Morning Summit and it is from General Mills lightly sweetened maple berry blend cereal. And here's what's in this box. It's almonds, cereal flakes with whole grains, dried cherries, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds. I mean, it sounded so freakin' awesome to me. It has a pole tab in the bog. That's how hefty this box is. And almonds are the first ingredient. Almonds. That's a lot. There's a lot of almonds in here.
Speaker 1: I have to say half of these cereals are just trail mixed.
Speaker 2: Then you're right.
Speaker 1: Don't pour milk on it and tell me, okay eat it, because it's it's very hard to do all those.
Speaker 2: Things at once. Ingredients almonds, whole grain wheat, organic maple syrup, whole grain oats, sugar that's a pretty good. Uh, you know, sugar's way down there. People who mountain climb like this cereal. It's too heavy. You can't take this with you. Feel this box? What are you doing, Morning Summit?
Speaker 3: Why hold on listen to this, listen to this.
Speaker 2: Stop it was really expensive.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a brick.
Speaker 2: That boxes a lot of tab It has a pole tab to open it. That's how extreme.
Speaker 5: Way Brody, this is the biggest box of cereal I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that SNL bit called colon blow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, this is gonna you should call what a toilet?
Speaker 2: I'm not letting you open it. I wanted to pull the tab.
Speaker 3: I want to write, by the way, is it okay? We're here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, how would Lewis Capaldi eat it?
Speaker 2: You pull the jab? All right? Seriously, we gotta go. Hey, I want you to rewrite spoon Man for us because we need that as a theme.
Speaker 6: Said that Greg t can complain that it isn't like my parodies. I'll do poon Man Got a problem.
Speaker 2: And get your spoon on?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh I love that. Get your spoon on, Get your spoon on.
Speaker 2: So next week, next week, we're gonna have a new opener written by David Brody.
Speaker 6: Okay, I will write the songs, but I need some more s'mores cereal and special K chocolate.
Speaker 2: If that's what it costs, you got it?
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's hard to pour this because the box is so big.
Speaker 3: Where did you find this cereal?
Speaker 2: Well? I was just telling people in design I bought it on Amazon, but it was only available Costco and Instacart.
Speaker 3: How did you find out about this?
Speaker 2: I saw it online. It's a General Mills cereal, but they don't really promote it at all.
Speaker 1: The almond on the box looks like a shrimp. It looks like they're shrimp like almonds.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a box of cereal that why and hefty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that almonds are the first ingredient.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Then you know diamond? Shut up back there.
Speaker 3: You know you're a large because.
Speaker 2: You can't eat any of that.
Speaker 3: Second, can she be in the room. There's a lot of nuts in this. Stop playing Stop he's blowing nuts at her.
Speaker 1: That sounds wrong, nut, guess right, that sounds worse. One percent Cumberland Farm milk still not sponsored.
Speaker 2: Still no milk sponsor. I almost feel like this doesn't need milk. This is trail mix. This is trail mix, but I'm so for it. I'm most excited for the dried cherries. There you go, ready? Two three? This is thick with two Seas Hwy. This isn't Cereal trail mix, trail mix granola. Hello.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's getting a call from Elvis. Hey, you're doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: Tell them Millennial.
Speaker 3: I'll do it. I'll sit in an answer seat. Hold on. Okay, wait, can I say that this.
Speaker 2: It's a delicious snack.
Speaker 3: It's actually really good.
Speaker 2: There are a whole almonds in here.
Speaker 5: It's delicious. But I wouldn't put milk in it. I would just eat it like as handfuls in the car driving.
Speaker 2: He's really good, but we have to rate it as a cereal though.
Speaker 3: Well, now, as a cereal, I wouldn't. It's really good.
Speaker 2: I wish it was more widely available. I couldn't find it everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I took your spot for a minute.
Speaker 2: It's okay, cher same.
Speaker 3: We really like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a big fan. I'm gonna get all the box catchings. Box catches. Yeah, that's what we call the pieces that fall out. Uh uh, you know, I don't like it. Here's a problem though, rating it as a cereal verse rating it as a snack. I'm going to give it four balls in a spoon. I think it is delicious. That's a little much. No, No, I'm giving.
Speaker 3: It four balls in a spoon too. It's really good.
Speaker 2: It just gets three balls. Max. Max is still here, shut up?
Speaker 3: Is good in yogurt? Yes, and put some strawberries on top.
Speaker 2: There's a picture on the box Creame. I could do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to order that on Amazon. I think.
Speaker 2: Wait, you see how much it is? Twenty dollars a box. No, I don't know. We're raising though. Well now, I don't want to disappoint you, Andrew. I don't care. I don't care about Andrew. I just don't want to disappoint you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm never disappointed. It's cereal. I love Cereal.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for? Millennial on your phone? Can you just stop him cutting this out?
Speaker 1: Do you know Scott didn't know that the word algorithm?
Speaker 2: That is not true. I know algorithm has been a word forever. I just know that people, you idiot millennials use it now talking about when you go into podcasts and the algorithm is blah blah blah blah blah. He is a grumpy old man, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Don't be nice. He started it you already? Did you started it?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Don't you're gonna spill that milk. Be careful.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find out that every minute of that because he would scream so loud.
Speaker 2: Garrett just appeared in the window and gave me the dirtiest look ever.
Speaker 3: Because he's not allowed on the podcast. He's so mad because he can't. Oh my gosh, could you imagine if he just had that cereal we just had? Forget about it?
Speaker 2: Does granola have gluten? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure something in that.
Speaker 2: High school true. All right, so here comes the classic cereal. I don't know what year it came out, but I know it's been around for a while. Great, it's another Checks variety. I love Checks. Sorry, Danielle, there's no chocolate in this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: Diamond? Can't eat it? Honey, not check? Yay? Yeah, finally, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Why did you say finally? Because you guys are always like you don't like what I take out?
Speaker 3: Well, I like what you take out. When your wife.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like what you take out, No, she loves what I take out.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is my right now. Will be my fifth bowl of cereal for the morning.
Speaker 2: I've had a cereal today too.
Speaker 3: I've been all I've been doing is eating cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh, he had a full breakfast sandwich. After he had a breakfast sandwich, he had two full bowls of cereal. He had two of the croissant sandwiches.
Speaker 2: I had raised a nut brand. I love that story, man.
Speaker 5: I had a croissant sandwich. I had a bowl of berries with whipped cream. Then I had three bowls of cereal, then the one you just gave me, and now the next bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh look, Garrett just popped in and he can eat this. It's gluten free. I was gonna ask, what time do you need me? Right now?
Speaker 5: We just ate a cereal that if you had, you'd be going too.
Speaker 3: It would not be good.
Speaker 2: That's the way anaphylectic is. The is the allergy one, right, that's a newer people didn't need it. It's a millennial. Or oh wait, hold on, hold on, Oh my god, this man is the sound effects. I can't. It's the stupidest thing. Let me tell you.
Speaker 7: I had the good Belli probiotics one the other day, the peanut butter crunch.
Speaker 2: That's good stuff. The thing works, Oh really it works? How it works?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, honeynut checks are so good?
Speaker 2: Did you just sneak one?
Speaker 3: I did? Look, Look, you can make checks mix? Oh the other cereal that you just gave us in a bowl with checks? That would be good.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Do you need your own podcast? That cereal cereal remix?
Speaker 2: That's fine, that's an offshoot of the successful one.
Speaker 3: What's it called when you do another show off? Yeah? Because I mixed this morning.
Speaker 5: I mixed frosted flakes, chocolate checks and those peanut butter puffs and it was delicious. And Scotty yelled at me because he said, I can't be that cerealists.
Speaker 2: That man all right, honey nut checks. He talks from General Mills already one? Do you think?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: Both totally? Its more like a three and a half four ball.
Speaker 2: Garret delicious, Diamond, can you have this?
Speaker 7: It's very plain you can't have gluten free checks.
Speaker 5: No, I think I'm gonna quit as the executive producer of the Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 2: It seems like you quit months ago. You don't do crap.
Speaker 1: Diamond is also getting her own spin off, Serial Allergies.
Speaker 2: Yes, that'll only be two episodes long.
Speaker 7: They don't eat anything. She just talks about stuff that she wish.
Speaker 2: I like this box. It's colorful. Yeah, three balls and a spoon for me for honey, nut checks five five and a half. That's three balls in a spoon. Garrett, get with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no Cason is the half cool?
Speaker 2: This has been episode fifty one. Somebody just called you. I think you're getting fired.
Speaker 1: Oh, I keep getting spam calls. I won't stop getting spam calls.
Speaker 2: You do. Yeah, I wasn't gonna today. I wasn't gonna do it because I kind of I don't really have anything very exciting serial killers. I wasn't gonna do a bonus box, but I will. You're gonna go as soon as I take it out. Let me see, Let me see, Okay, special k blueberry with lemon clusters.
Speaker 3: Try that one.
Speaker 2: Nobody has. How does one make a lemon cluster? I don't know, but we're about to find out.
Speaker 1: And you have this one, not diamond, because are you allergic to blueberries?
Speaker 2: I think I am too gotty?
Speaker 3: Do people pick? You can hear her on the microphonetion, No, I.
Speaker 2: Can't hear anything, so that every time she talks is just gonna be like nothing and then I got to edit everything out. She creates more work for me.
Speaker 1: Lemone, blueberry lemone.
Speaker 2: It smells like a candle, like I would like this as a candle. I think.
Speaker 3: Let me throw out the cups.
Speaker 2: To get my spoon.
Speaker 3: This is a cluster.
Speaker 1: You know, you know there's a mom in the room when she's throwing out the bowls before we're done with the episode, Can I have a lemon cluster?
Speaker 2: Stop? We have to try it.
Speaker 3: Don't even don't put that in your mouth. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, wait, wait, they're lemon flavored, so.
Speaker 3: That means whatever it is, it's a turgent.
Speaker 7: It could be because it has tangy sweetness areas like tasted one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, don't, don't don't pre uh here.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have to eat it with everything.
Speaker 2: That's all right? Here we go two three. I can't. I didn't get everything. How do I get Everything's that very crunchy? Yeah, I mean I'll get this. Three balls and a spoon. Three balls and a spoon. Lemon.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna knock my check for because I'm only eating checks because that's the only thing I can have right now. My check score is going up to four balls.
Speaker 2: Now I have to go back and change everything. What do you want? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Did I know you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: It tast horrible by itself.
Speaker 2: I can't find one. I'm wasting the whole box.
Speaker 3: Know how terrible it is that they don't there?
Speaker 2: Oh, here's one. Know what it tastes like. But the cluster tastes like candy cigarettes. When's the last time you had candy cigarettes? Very recently? I candy cigarette, That's what That's what the cluster tastes like. Did you like the come when you took it and power came out? Or do you like to the gum? Who had We never had that? You had a particular smoke, Yeah, and you blow powder out of it and then you chew the gum.
Speaker 1: You were probably so straight edge that you were like, guys, don't smoke around me.
Speaker 7: You're an asshole, because I'm right, I used my bake candy cigarettes.
Speaker 2: That's the way to go.
Speaker 3: Six six bowl of cereals today. Well, I am going to be in the athroom all day.
Speaker 2: My apologies. The flakes are not very crunching because I brought it in an expired box three balls. They still do make it, though, so you can I.
Speaker 3: Don't really think the exploration date means much on cereal?
Speaker 2: No, can you go about six months past? Anyway? Two balls in a spoon don't love it though? The clusters is Do they still make this? They do? I just said that we were listening. Uh no, because you were talking.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, what Scotty you two bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 2: Andy? Did you rate it? Yeah? He gave it three millennial on your phone. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I don't know why you still listen to us.
Speaker 3: But thank you, guys, Thank you for letting me come in.
Speaker 2: There, coming by love. When you stop, they just eat honeynut checks like a whole episode.
Speaker 3: I say, those are amazing.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? He's weird? Follow us and like us and stuff? Serial killers PC on Instagram, subscribe Twitter even though we have a Facebook page. Andrew will never go and monitor it. So you could pay. I say, one thing you chose to take care of the Instagram and Twitter? Yes? And the Twitter? Would you do? Great? Jo? And I record this and I edited it and I send it out to you and I titled them, and I send you what do you do that? It seems like he's so he does this man. That's all you do is you just? You post it? So you mean pay for the podcasting host sites? This way are listeners get it?
Speaker 5: You just I'm gonna have to separate you to bowl at a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. What were you going to say, Andrew? Go ahead? Well you were talking about Facebook or Instagram, Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yes, you'd be better at posting on Facebook than I would, because you post on Facebook all the time.
Speaker 3: Trying to think of some old old people use Facebook.
Speaker 1: No. I used to listen Facebook watch. They have the new Limetown show. I watch it on Are you like? Oh my god so much? The podcast was amazing.
Speaker 2: Not a Limetown podcast talking about cereal. Here listening, I thought.
Speaker 3: I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Oh what day is today?
Speaker 3: I had too much cereal?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Friday. Hope you I had a great week. What a hard work week, and have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your cereal.
Speaker 2: We'll see you Monday. Until then, crush you.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't do your expired cereal at me.