Speaker 1: Yes, can you see hello Moore? Could you act like you're here with us? That's why you ain't gonna gett under this Soul Tasty dropping the clues bombs for soul Tasty. Sould Tasted is a soul food restaurant from Connecticut. They here setting up food because you know that there is Big Max born day. How much food they got, Damn they got enough for everybody, Okay, including.
Speaker 2: Big So did you say that like trying to be shady the Big Mac? Because Big Mac is now medium he's.
Speaker 1: Not stop stop he ain't medium now all right.
Speaker 3: Well you're right.
Speaker 1: He was extra there you go extra extra.
Speaker 4: He was shipple X Now he might be ex excel.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's coming down though.
Speaker 2: Yeah a hundred and something. I said, you must have waited a thousand and something.
Speaker 4: But you know he's depressed though. He's like he doesn't like his new body. He hates his new body.
Speaker 3: He doesn't he hate that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good for why you're gonna play the biggest, the largest. When when we talk about Big Mac.
Speaker 1: Dropping the clues bombs for Big X, the plug while listen to that song A lot you too? That is a big back anthem too.
Speaker 4: Well I just this is just a hype song. But anyway, let's get to jest with the mess.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So a great friend of ours trade of Truth. He opened up about a custody battle earlier this morning, a situation that he's currently dealing with. So for the backstory, trade one primary custody of his daughter Truth at the beginning of this year, which he spoke about during the interview that he was up here.
Speaker 3: He was just up here back in September, and that he spoke on it.
Speaker 5: I got primary custody and my daughter, so I just introduced her to a therapist. So you know, I'm still climbing six.
Speaker 6: A lot of us watched you in that like fight with your daughter, like trying to figure out the custody thing or whatever. How does it feel now to be able to, like you said, like you're doing things like putting her in therapy, working things out together, Like you don't have to fight anywhere, you can just be dad.
Speaker 3: Now, how does that feel.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna listen say I don't have to fight no more, but what I will say is you find things that we be proud of, that we accomplished, and how all the big stuff I did in life, you know, and the happiest moment was then roll hunting school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can hear that he says in the in the clip that the fight not over, because that's what he did. He opped on social media to let us know that his daughter was kidnapped by by her mother and they have not seen her in the last four months. Trey's supposed to have his daughter full time by court order, but allowed Troop's mother visitation rights, and he dropped her off to our mother Friday, August sixteenth, and she was only supposed to spend two days with her mother, but she never came back. And he had posted that during the custody battle, the child's mother started like racking up all these fate charges saying he was very belief physically abusive and all of that type of stuff, and that you know, the child is in danger and all that type of stuff. But he did end up winning, but he did say the fight wasn't over. He's been city to city looking for his daughter, and he even got a private investigator that he hired to help him find her.
Speaker 3: But the private investigator came.
Speaker 2: Back and said that he saw Troop's mother and grandmother sneaking to change locations in the middle of the night, and Trey openly shamed any one who has been helping her hide his child in a post, he said, it's actually people assisting her mom to hide her, defending her and making up reasons to excuse this, turning a blind eye and helping to harbor a child that was wrongfully taking his dead wrong no excuse. And he believes that Truth's mother is mentally abusing her by convincing her that Trey is a bad dad and leading her to turn, leading her to turn against them.
Speaker 3: And he also said.
Speaker 2: That Truth, which is his baby's name, has not been in school during all this.
Speaker 3: In the US marshals are.
Speaker 2: Helping Trey look for her, but he believes that they could be doing more than they actually doing. And he believes if he had been the one to kidnap his daughter, the search would have been a lot more aggressive than it is to find her.
Speaker 4: While she will mom, yeah, salut to Trey. Trey has been dealing with this vote for a long time. He was scared to talk about it because he was scared he wouldn't be able to find his daughter.
Speaker 3: Even when he came up here. He was dealing with it.
Speaker 4: And I speak to Trey a lot about this, and this breaks like this. You know, Trey's a strong individual. He helped so many people out there, and this is the one thing that breaks in. This is the one thing that you know, when I speak to my brother, he just doesn't seem you know, it breaks. It brings him down. And he says the only way that he gets over it is by helping other people. That's why he dedicates his life really to making sure people are okay and storms and bad situations.
Speaker 3: So and that is really pray for Trey he does. Yeah, that's really all he does.
Speaker 2: And he's asking if anyone sees her, do not approach them, to go up to them, just just contact him or investigators or CPS.
Speaker 4: So absolutely, I feel bad now because he hit me yesterday. He was called me, but I forgot to call him back. But I'm gonna call him today, totally forgotten.
Speaker 3: I love you, Trey, so I know I love him too. And that is the jop domest So we.
Speaker 4: Got time for all right, jess boy, All right, well, charloum Man, who you giving a donkey too?
Speaker 1: Man man for after the hour, for anybody looking to buy crack off Craigslist. Were gonna talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, we don't go from that to buying crack off Craigslist.
Speaker 4: They got cracked on crags list.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it. Let's discuss after the hour.
Speaker 3: You're about to see. Not for me, I'm excited for no reason. For Baltimore too.
Speaker 4: All Right, we'll getting to that next.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club