Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo Yes, hilarios, Good morning Charlamagnets to the planet is Thursday, Yes, since Thursday. Good morning, feel man, feeling good.
Speaker 3: I feel blessed black and Holly Favor. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 2: Okay, hell, you know how.
Speaker 4: Manybody do that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: First of all, I don't know. I get my ways made talk talk talk period.
Speaker 2: That's yesterday. I got your hair done.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, this's the week. I just you know, this is Shelley. I just put her, took out the bag and yeah, got her together and put it right on.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 6: I listened to Day Ones Day twenty six albums. Yeah, it's all right, really it is really really good. It's a lot of like potential hits on there. Okay, well, because yeah they have like four singles or whatever, but like a lot of other songs have.
Speaker 2: Potential to be hit singles on it. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I like it. They don't got the machine behind himough who they signed to right now?
Speaker 3: They're independent? Independent, Yeah they are independent. Yeah, so that means radio is not gonna play them unless we do. We can do it this morning. They'll be here this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, radio didn't play them before though, so they didn't not really.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I mean I remember the TV show, so I mean, you know, yeah, they people sleep on that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The band era a bad Boy from between between the band, Dandy Kane and Day twenty six that MTV making the band era was a real part of bad Boys legacy.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: But the sad thing about it, nobody ever talks about that part of the legacy, and I don't ever think people really took them serious outside of the correct Well I.
Speaker 3: Know, I think a lot of people talk about that part of the legacy.
Speaker 4: They just don't.
Speaker 3: Connect it with the legacy a bad Boy, you know what I mean. Like when you talk about bad Boy and you talk about the Biggie and the base, you don't think faith, you don't think you can never talk about that.
Speaker 4: That era was a hellifier era from bad Boy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Well, Day twenty six is gonna be joining us this morning. The Avenue album, like Jess said, it's called Day ones. They're actually going to be performing in New York tonight. They're celebrating their seventeenth year anniversary as well.
Speaker 4: You got that's why you got the way.
Speaker 6: Six because I got sight of the braids. Don't play.
Speaker 4: You want to go see Mike?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that there? Well, we're gonna be chopping it up with them a little bit. And then we got front page news. Sad, sad, sad news. It's been all over Lord Lane crash in d C. I'm sure Morgan will break it down. I got so many questions, man, I just assumed there's so many radars, and there's so many ways to detect if there's other flying objects of flying crafts in the sky, and what what the hell happening. We'll talk to Morgan when we come back. I just don't go anywhere. It's to breakfast Club, Good morning, and the fight morning everybody.
Speaker 3: Every time I hear really say that line, I want to see I want to see of all of them holes you we can fight for rep.
Speaker 4: I just want to see it, she said, she just no, they get down. I want to see it.
Speaker 2: We are to Breakfast Club, Good morning. Let's get into front page news, all right.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Moligan, Good morning, Good morning, v Charlemagne and Jess yes, we're dealing with break news out of Washington, DC, or the Washington DC area, or as we call it here.
Speaker 9: The DMV American Eagle Flight five three four to two was making its final descent into Reagan Washington National Airport when it collided with a Sarkowski H sixty black Hawk helicopter around eight thirty pm last night. Sixty four souls were on board the flight, including a crew of four, and there were three souls aboard the black Hawk helicopter. Now reports say the plane broke into two pieces and dropped into about seven feet of water into the Potomac River while the helicopter was upside down in the water. Of course, search and rescue efforts continue throughout the night. Let's take a listen to air traffic control when the incident occurred.
Speaker 10: Four sun and two walked about one number one.
Speaker 11: You do that thirst.
Speaker 12: I don't know if you got earlier would happened, But there was a puision on the person of three three. We're going to be setting down operation for the indefinite future. If you want to go back.
Speaker 11: To the gate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went the whole day, pass for life by command.
Speaker 13: The accident happened in the river. Both the helicopter and the plane crash in the river. Is uh uh the approach and to run like three three. It was a CRJ and a helicopter.
Speaker 2: That hit Jesus.
Speaker 9: So yeah, that flight was inbound from We should talk Kansas when the accident occurred, and it says to that US figure skaters, a group of US athletes were and coaches were aboard that flight. We don't have too much information about the victims or their status or their condition at this moment, but that's pretty much what we have in terms of who was aboard that flight. You say seven feet of water, Morgan, Yes, seven feet of water. And also keep in that the conditions were extremely icy. It was dark out there and very cold, so the search and rescue missions were, you know, they were dealing with some pretty choppy conditions. DC Mayor Muriel Bowser led at press conference last night with Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, who has only been on the job less than two days as he's dealing with this situation. Officials joined them, and first responders from the surrounding area in the DMV and Kansas also joined them. Where the flight was coming in from. So let's take a listen to some of those comments from DC Mayor Mriel Bowser and Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy.
Speaker 11: Our Fire Department, d C Fire and Ems, supported by fire departments and police departments from across the Washington metropolitan region, are executing a rescue operation in the Potomac River.
Speaker 10: I spoke with President Trump and his team in the situation room. I had a conversation with Secretary Pete Hegseth as well, and with the Kansas delegation and the mayor and others in leadership as well as Governor Younkin from Virginia and Governor Kelly from Kansas. From the Department of Transportation and FAA's perspective, we are going to offer full support to those in the ground, to the mayor, but also to the NTSP.
Speaker 4: Prayers up for every single soul that was on that flight.
Speaker 3: I don't care what their race was, the agenda, the sexuality, political party. You know, eighteen bodies were recovered so far. May God be pleased with all of them?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 9: The NTSP, of course stands for the National Transportation Safety Board. Authorities in Kansas say they're devastated by the news. Of course, remember that is where the flight came from. Senator Jerry Moore and joined the pressor in DC and spoke about the personal impacts that this will have for people from Kansas.
Speaker 2: Let's hear more from him. It is certainly true that.
Speaker 14: In Kansas and in Wichita in particular, are going to know people who are on this flight, know their family members, know somebody. So this is a very personal circumstance. And I've talked to NTSB, I've talked to the White House, I've talked to the Department of Defense, and I've talked to the CEO of American Airlines, and there is all of us pulling together for the best outcome possible.
Speaker 4: That so, sad, I doubt they know how it's happened yet, right Morgan, No, they do.
Speaker 2: Not as of right now.
Speaker 9: There was some air traffic control back and forth a little bit that they were talking about basically saying that maybe the black Hawk helicopter pilots are those who are in the helicopter when they ask, hey, do you see that plane? There was someone on air traffic control asking do you see that plane? That they may have saw another plane that was taking off and not the one that was near them or above them. Donald Trump or President Donald Trump was briefed and on this situation. He has been fully briefed on this situation. And he posted to truth Social saying the airplane was on a perfect and routine line of approach to the airport. The helicopter was going straight at the airplane for an extended period of time. It was a clear night. The lights on the plane were blazing. Why didn't the helicopter go up or down or turn? Why didn't the control tower tell the helicopter to do what to do instead of asking if they saw the plane? This is a situation that this is a bad situation that looks like it should have been prevented.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 4: And do they know of the people in the black Hawk?
Speaker 2: Uh, we don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know yet, but I will tell you this. You know, everybody got a resource in DC. Everybody knows somebody that know somebody. So I do have a friend who actually flies black Hawk helicopters, and I'm just you know. Of course I reached out to be like, hey, you okay over there, And basically his explanation was that he wished he was flying for one because he's saying that this just couldn't. This is weird that it happened, and there are protocols in place. So the only thing that he could imagine is that the helicopter was being stored at Bold Air Force Place, which is very close to Reagan Airport. And that's pretty much the perspective that he provided me.
Speaker 2: So they don't have radars, because that's the first thing I would think, like those military helicopters would have all types of radar and all types of devices to make sure that there's nothing in their vicinity, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: They do, They do have they do have radar, but unfortunately, the visibility supposedly is not you know, well, the visibility is what it is. There are certain areas and certain blind spots, whether you're flying a plane or you're flying a black black Hawk. At least this is the information that I've gathered over the last few hours regarding this situation. So flights in the area, flights right, Flights in the area have been diverted to other airports, and Reagan National will remain closed and least until eleven am this morning.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you Morgan, appreciate it, of course, and again sending out healing energy and praying for all the families and everybody involved.
Speaker 4: Just so discussed.
Speaker 2: It's so horrible to wake up this morning.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we'll see you next hour. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five one five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Ray right, ray, yo, charlote mane Chamsey, what up.
Speaker 3: Are we lost?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: I got an indoor pool pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 4: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 8: We lie.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 17: How y'all doing?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 18: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get to your chest?
Speaker 4: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 16: Band man? Hey? I called a couple of weeks First of all, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, y'all, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: All these people like this swerving you know, hey, you were swerving that yellow ball on Nah, the.
Speaker 16: People out here were, but they dried crazy in the morning.
Speaker 4: But yellow boy.
Speaker 16: I called a couple man.
Speaker 17: I called a couple of weeks ago, and I was complaining everybody, My girl and her dog and a dog yet right, oh yeah, okay, okay, now bad for a couple of weeks later, her mama here for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 16: Yeah all right. Let me start off by saying this, me and my mother in law, we cool, we icy. That's my girl. I love her to death. You know, there's a grandma everything.
Speaker 2: But there's a buck coming, of course. But yeah, up in the.
Speaker 16: Fall out, I think bad. She is letting the dogs running all around the hour.
Speaker 4: Them dogs gonna be the death of you, bro. You're no, I'm gonna be the death of them dogs.
Speaker 16: They ain't gonna kill me. They ain't gonna get up out of here.
Speaker 12: Yo.
Speaker 16: I come home from work. As soon as I touch my dough who's meeting he at the door.
Speaker 4: The dog, the dog.
Speaker 16: I go in the house. First thing I see is, you know you got a little the little tray table or whatever, you know, you pull out for the little kids to eat on, and stuff gets here all over the little table. I'm looking around. Now there's my mother in law. Now I can't send nothing to her, so I'm gonna call it just getting y'all.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna tell y'all just like I'm gonna tell you to y'all, but I lady, I'm about to say you're back to Fort Rico.
Speaker 16: Because then you cool. But you let me dog want out round my house. Living had already told you, I don't like this like lesly we cool. I love you, But he got the dogs where they're supposed to be in there behind the little doggie gate, and don't let them come out until I say so. Let go in the backyard, you bar You ain't never coming back.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: It's an American kid, and uh, you might as well just be at one with the dog.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: You might as well just cuddle the dog, pet the dog, and let the dog be your best friend.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 4: At this point, you.
Speaker 3: Can always tell your mother in law that ice on the way, and you'd be like, look, man, they're not playing They.
Speaker 4: Knocking on with my law.
Speaker 2: With her like that.
Speaker 3: They don't know the difference they said something they knocking on doors. You know what I'm saying, The ice people don't know the difference they knocking on those might tell her just for her own safety, she might need to just go back to Puerto Rico before she get mixed up, even.
Speaker 16: To play with that lady talking about ice with her. She don't even like to talk on TV.
Speaker 19: Damn.
Speaker 2: I bet well, good luck brother, Yeah, I have a good man. Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to v hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Hello, daddy, this is your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or blessed. I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that your dress. Everything. When he is best, call up now eight hundred five eight five five one, not just I'm with the coach of filing.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 16: This is Corey.
Speaker 2: Hey Corey, good morning, Get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: Corey?
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm not sure y'all remember recalling I called about queen less people like that too long ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you find some information and that you were supposed to find it? I know I tried well for people that don't know. Corey is a flight attended. He called before He's gonna be more him and Jess cool.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So the situation with the flight into the situation. I'm that flight that happened. It shook the whole industry. I wanted to call in just be like, my heart go out to the whole family of everybody that was on that flight. Yeah, it also go out to the crew that was on that flight because we are gonna have to deal with something else tomorrow now that this happened. It's gonna restructure everything.
Speaker 4: What do you what are y'all gonna have to deal with? My brother, what we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to deal with is like once something happened, the whole industry changes. And the thing is they train us to deal with certain stuff, but they don't train us to deal with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I can imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because you know, the last time, the last time of commercial flight crashed in the US was like two thousand and nine or that flight that left from New.
Speaker 4: York, I believe. So it's just like, I mean, what are y'all supposed to do in the situation.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what do you change? Because everything was right but that helicopter, So I mean, what could y'all possibly change? And it was a military helicopter. It seemed like they were on an exercise or something.
Speaker 1: So the crazy thing is the one that happened in two thousand and hour where US Airways when they landed on the husband. We trained to deal with that, right, you know what I mean? If we trained to what's that plane land, whether it's in water or on land. If you were alive when it happens, you got a kick and to get and start saving people. But they didn't have no chance. And that's where everything changed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not even what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the one that left from Newark and it crashed into a house in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: They say the plane stalled and then it crashed into a house.
Speaker 2: In a small plane or that was That was a major plane as well.
Speaker 4: I thought it was an airline of a commercial flight.
Speaker 16: I don't think that. I don't know if that was a commercial flight.
Speaker 4: I gotta look, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we appreciate, we appreciate all the flight of tennis man because it's a tough job. When something happens, they have to think, you know, everybody else first and then themselves last. So you know, we appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it was Colgan Air, my brother, it was it was a It was Colgan Air leaving from Newark to Buffalo. Yeah, and killed forty nine people. Yeah, I never heard of Kogan killed forty nine people and a man on the ground.
Speaker 2: But thank you for calling in.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I want to say, yeah, shut out to all the flight attendants, all the pilots, even the passengers when you're going that flight, y'all listening to that safety demo because we're not there to play no you know, I mean play no games.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, thank you. I'm you know.
Speaker 3: What's crazy though, when you think about it, what could a safety demo do for you in that situation of not called helicopter cuts the plane and have like, what do you what is the safety demo folds to do?
Speaker 4: I didn't see a million safety demos. I ain't never seen that.
Speaker 2: No, they never did. They can't explain or teach that one. But it's just very sad man.
Speaker 4: Because they they teach you how to, uh, I guess the maneuver in case of a crash, crash or not. Yeah, got a midair crash.
Speaker 3: Now you don't think that you're gonna run into another you know, aerial vehicle when you want a plane, Yeah, we'll.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up. Now we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 4: What were talking about.
Speaker 6: That's Wendy Williams gart better that it's Herney, so it should be something going on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll break that down when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good Morning. Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry and Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the message you.
Speaker 8: Use is real, whether it's Hilarius, just corrobbermore, just don't do no line, don't do that talky talk the world.
Speaker 4: Why jests worldwide on the Breakfast Club. She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 15: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see.
Speaker 4: It's time to set it off.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Lauren, we got long Rold's head to break down what that means that Wendy fired this attorney because this should be a step toward her freedom right.
Speaker 20: One hundred percent. So there's an attorney. Her name is Linda Radlisky. She's actually when the's attorney appointed through the Guardian or the Conservativeship, so appointed from the court.
Speaker 6: So what are well, I mean, when you're pointed through the guardianship.
Speaker 20: If conservativeships work well, though they can be good, she's just not in a good situation. But if they work well, they're supposed to like make sure that, like you know, if you're in a place where you do need help with certain things, not even just decision making, but just like financial support, legal support, whatever you have people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But if the guardianship is not like you know what I'm saying, if they're not even doing with Wendy, Yeah, right now, they be the ones appointing the attorney. How could she even trust.
Speaker 21: That it's appointed by the court.
Speaker 20: So in the beginning she didn't know, you know what I mean, Like they all were appointed by the court, and the Conservative was supported by I think it was like, well it's Fargo.
Speaker 21: But so Lindy's Lindy.
Speaker 20: Linda's role was to basically advocate for Wendy whatever her best interests were. Right, So I was told that Wendy Williams terminated her attorney because Wendy was demanding that the attorney Linda requests a trial by Jewelry. As she's having this Conservatives with conversation trying to be released from the guardianship, and the attorney declined to requests that. So for those are you for those of you guys who are like, well, why, like, why is that a big deal when you're going into court for anything, conservativeship, whatever the case may be. If you have a jury, you have more people that are able to hear you, see you, feel you, and help you make the decision versus just a judge.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 20: So, if Wendy is feeling like that's what she wants and that's what she asks for, I don't see why it would be an issue.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 20: I did reach out to Linda rit Lzky. I haven't heard back. I don't know what you know her thinking is as an attorney and why.
Speaker 21: She would say no. But she said no, and she got to asks.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah. So and then also this shows that Wendy is making decisions for herself here.
Speaker 20: Yeah, she's Wendy is making big, big, big girl decisions, as she should, and she's she's doing what makes some no sense for her. But I think that this is this is a good sign though, because it means that people are not like fighting against cause some time you have tinies that I'll be like, no, I'm not getting off this case.
Speaker 21: I need to be here. And that's a whole other issue.
Speaker 3: But but and she's still fighting just to be able to go see her father next month for his ninety fourth birthday.
Speaker 4: They still have said that, right, Yeah, they haven't given her the word on that yet.
Speaker 6: And that's it.
Speaker 21: That's the easy yes or no.
Speaker 2: And what about her cats?
Speaker 20: The cats are going, right, she said, Well, Wendy said, the cats are going. I don't have update on the castle.
Speaker 6: I don't have enough dates.
Speaker 21: No, I can get you a update on the castle.
Speaker 2: So is the attorney fighting to stay on the case or the fact that she fired at attorney's.
Speaker 20: Like, from what I on my hands up out from what I'm told, lind Linda Rutlisky has been fired. I have not heard back from her to hear her side of it. But my source told me that Wendy fired her. So that sounds like it is done. It's it's null and void.
Speaker 4: I wonder when she accept the firing, can you? I mean, I don't know how that works that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know the process of it.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I don't know the process of it.
Speaker 20: But because the court appointed it if she felt like this decision was being made and Wendy wasn't competent enough to make the decision, I'm sure she could push back, but I don't know because I haven't spoken to her yet, and because like in a conservative ship, a lot of stuff is protected. So it's like, even if these things come out in filings, it's going to be pretty hard to see when these stuff is sealed.
Speaker 21: So yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yesterday A said went to court and everybody is, you know, happy to see Rihanna, But I'm tripping off. I really said he wasn't snitch. I don't know what he did then if he didn't snitch.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so people were tripping off for seeing Rihanna, but you couldn't even see Rihanna. So when she did come to court yesterday, as news broke prior to that, she was going to be there. But when she got in court, she was seated right behind her man, so she would see it right in the front row, next to his mom and his sister, right behind the de fence. But there were videographers and there were photographers in the court who were instructed not to shoot the audience, which they were instructed to do that even before Rihanna came in there, so you didn't you didn't see her, but she was there. And yesterday in court they talked to really just about, you know, the impact of this case on his life, and he does talk about the whole snitch thing.
Speaker 21: Let's say a listen to him in court.
Speaker 22: We talked about in general, the consequences that fears that would come to your career in the music business. Remember that the have you since this incident suffered any actual consequences to your career?
Speaker 23: Oh, I mean it's been on living have death breads people living with a snitch for.
Speaker 4: Saying something that happened my social media.
Speaker 11: Everything that I'm.
Speaker 4: Doing far as social media, I don't have a presidency no more. You said you were working in the music industry and managing and then like my.
Speaker 23: Artist is my artist turned on me? My U said, they all turned on me because of this decision. I mean they felt like, Okay, this is gonna be like I can't back them up.
Speaker 4: The more I can't support them with what I'm doing going to the police.
Speaker 1: They didn't want nothing to do with mere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 21: I don't think you snitch because he's uh, he got.
Speaker 3: Shot and he's telling people who allegedly shot him. Is he a screen dude? I don't know him. I don't know is he a screen dude?
Speaker 2: But that's just what it is. I mean, we're gonna call the space spade. I mean, yeah, they are doing it though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh no, I'm absolutely sitch even if what I'm saying, I don't call that somebody like you said.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's a street dude. I don't know their relationship. But we civilians.
Speaker 4: I'm a love by taxion citizen. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, if somebody allegedly shoots me or shoots at me, I'm absolutely telling, given.
Speaker 4: A full description, someone shoots you nine one one emergency.
Speaker 20: Yes, well really they actually had this conversation outside the court, really, in one of the paparazzi that was inside the court.
Speaker 21: Let's take a listen to that.
Speaker 2: Hey, really, some people call you a snitch?
Speaker 4: What you said about that snitch? Are you coming on that?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 12: Somebody?
Speaker 2: No, I don't never snitch.
Speaker 4: Shut up, yes, bit shut out. I gotta bully in my leg right now.
Speaker 2: Snitch on a snitch?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: You sound like I used to need to come get shut.
Speaker 4: You start telling it, You start telling on everybody.
Speaker 19: When I.
Speaker 6: You're gonna start telling on somebody else. That He asked the guy, all right, would you snitch if something happened? He's saying, yeah, yeah, I snitched, so right, I mean my friend could have killed me basically, So yeah, I said something. I'm just saying stand on it. Don't say I ain't snitched.
Speaker 24: I know you did.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is what it is like. I'm telling you, I am a see something, say something.
Speaker 2: But he has two warrants in Jersey. I read that yesterday, right, did he have two outstanding warrants?
Speaker 21: Yeah, it's like a traffic warrant street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's a report that I read on the news.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 20: I don't know enough about him to know if he's a street guy or not. Honestly, I prefer not to know.
Speaker 21: Too much about that.
Speaker 3: I think, I think, I think what he said made perfect sense to me. Somebody shot at you allegedly, or shot you, wouldn't you tell? That's just common sense to me. But hey, I'm not in the streets.
Speaker 2: So it depends. Like if we're fighting and we both street dudes, then you can't but if you're a civilian, absolutely all day, see something, say something in Jersey.
Speaker 20: Just seb mentioned you it's Warren's for driving without a license and careless driving.
Speaker 21: It's nothing.
Speaker 20: But I think it's just coming up because now he's on the stand and stuff like that. And until my point, member, I was like, people don't want to know what Rihanna was wearing. They were tweeting the court reporters like what is she wearing?
Speaker 21: What is she wearing? Cause you couldn't see her walking in the court.
Speaker 2: They didn't catch her walking in the court.
Speaker 6: She wore orange orange jump set.
Speaker 20: No she had even in video of Well you have video of a SAP arriving, you don't, I don't know. You don't see her. I didn't see her.
Speaker 21: You know why I'm black shirt and glasses.
Speaker 2: Because it's not important that she's there.
Speaker 6: He could be going to jail Rihanna for a long time.
Speaker 2: This matter, yo, listen, hush. This is not a la Just listen, just please hush. This is not a Taylor Swift football game situation.
Speaker 21: I don't know what Cardi was pulling up to the court, and it was about the outfits.
Speaker 4: She was a child.
Speaker 21: It's outfits always matter, but she was always matter, y'all.
Speaker 2: Jesus, can wait, did you catch a body?
Speaker 4: I see?
Speaker 2: And let's see. Are you gonna be worrying about if you get it?
Speaker 4: Well not, you know, significant other.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna be wired about.
Speaker 21: We don't catch nothing because I'm telling everything.
Speaker 3: You're gonnall and I'm coming.
Speaker 4: Looking fly you're gonna tell what?
Speaker 2: Okay, God, nobody care. Bobby in there?
Speaker 6: You know this man where you go to jail people.
Speaker 21: I don't think he's going to Joe eat there, y'all.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 21: I hope he's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe he is, I don't know, but I hope he's not. For years.
Speaker 21: It's a long time.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like I wish he would have took that deal. But maybe they know something we don't.
Speaker 21: Let's just say know what she was wearing the court's thank you, Thank you, jes Christ.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we got front page news and then day twenty six will be joining us. It's the breakfast slogan morning, good morning everybody. J Envy just hilarious. Chelamane the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news. What's up more than when we're.
Speaker 9: Going now we're talking about this federal aid freeze that is still in full effect despite there being a recendance of the memo any like anyways, good morning, y'all. So, the White House says President Trump's executive order freezing federal aid funding remains in full effect. This comes after earlier yesterday, the White House rescinded the memo issued about the freeze. In a post on ex White House Press Secretary Caroline Lovitt said it's simply a recession of the o MB memo to end any confusion created by the court's injunction. The order was temporarily paused by a federal judge on Tuesday. In a memo, the Office of Management and Budget said, the order that paused all activities connected to the disbursement of federal financial assistance has been rescinded. Trump spoke about that order at the White House on Wednesday. Let's hear those comments from him.
Speaker 25: There was a short term pause or funding freeze on certain DISCRETIONAIS spending payments such as government grants, only for us to quickly look at the scams, dishonesty, waste and abuse that's taken place in our government for too long. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid have not been affected by any action We're taken in any way, shape or form. We are merely looking at parts of the big bureaucracy where there has been tremendous waste and fraud and abuse.
Speaker 9: So New York Senator Kirsten Jilibrand she responded to the freeze against with President Trump's federal funding freeze on federal grants and loans. Now, the senator says that several stakeholders are at risk of disrupted services if funding is lost, which includes money for education along with local police and fire departments.
Speaker 2: Let's hear from New York Senator Kirsten jail Brand. They literally do not have the authority to do this.
Speaker 26: This is against the constitution, It is unconstitutional, and it is illegal. It is a massive power grab, and we're going to fight back on behalf of our constituents. Who are the ones who are going to suffer literally a takeover of an entire arm of the federal government. It is not Trump's responsibility to allocate and decide where money is spent. That is Congress's sole purview. They do not have the power of Congress.
Speaker 3: Does I just want you all to know that Trump's whole presidency is going to be a constitutional crisis. And you know, this freeze happened without vetting by key officials in the White House. He's never going to go through the proper checks and balance now ever, and it's going to count a point where the Constitution, and I said this yesterday when Ashley was here, the Constitution is going to mean as much as this paper that I'm holding in my hand.
Speaker 9: All Right, We're moving on to President Trump's pick to lead the Department of Health and Human Services. He was on Capitol Hill this week for confirmation hearings Robert Kennedy Junior. He's pushing back against claims that he wants to ban certain foods as well as vaccines.
Speaker 2: He says he is an anti vaccine, He's pro safety.
Speaker 9: Kennedy was interrupted at least twice by protesters as he spoke and received criticism from Democrats and others on his views on vaccines. He spoke about President Trump's love for McDonald's. Let's hear more from RFK Junior and his confirmation hearing.
Speaker 24: I support the measles vaccine, I support the polio vaccine. If you like a cheese by McDonald's cheezburger, which my boss loves.
Speaker 4: You should be able to get them.
Speaker 24: If you want to eat those drinkies, you should be able to do that, but you should know what the impacts are.
Speaker 4: So I agree with that.
Speaker 3: It's just like you know, if you smoke cigarettes, they have the warnings on the cigarette box, right, So it should be the same thing. Like you know, whatever you put into your body, you should know the risks or at least you know the choice that you're making.
Speaker 9: So RFK Junior went on to say, the United States has the worst healthcare than any other developed nation, yet we spend more on healthcare or He will also take part in a hearing with the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee today, So yeah, you know, that's what's happening, and that's what's going on. And switching gears of the Federal Reserve is leaving interest rates it's unchanged for now. It comes after FED cut rates three times last year. It also marks the first time policy decision, the first policy decision during the President Trump's second term. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Power he spoke about the announcement and here's what we had to say.
Speaker 27: Right now, we don't see that, and we see things as in a really good place for policy and for the economy, and so we feel like we don't need to be in a hurry to make any adjustments. The public should be confident that we will continue to do our work as we always have, focusing on using our tools to achieve our goals and really keeping our heads down and doing our work well.
Speaker 9: President Trump has said he recently he would like to see the Central Bank lower rates and bringing things home to New York. The Department of Justice is reportedly considering dropping the corruption case against New York City Mayor Eric Adams. There are multiple reports that DJ discussions have been taking place on the future of a five count federal and faced by Adams. It accuses him of briberies, taking or accepting bribes from Turkey in the form of luxury travel. Adams has pled not guilty, with a trial set for April twenty first. President Trump has said the mayor is being treated unfairly and he has considered him for a pardon. The mayor has spent time with Trump in recent weeks, both at mar Largo and at his inauguration. New York City Mayor Eric Adams and New York Senator Chuck Schumer. They're also reacting to the plane crash that happened in DC. In a post on X, Mayor Adam says he has been briefed about the matter and offered his condolences for all those aboard American Airlines Flight five three four to two. Senator Minority Leader Chuck Schumer echoed his sentiments, saying his heart goes out to everyone who was impacted by the horrific incident, and he says he's praying for everyone aboard on board, their families, and for the brave first responders as they continue to monitor the situation. Of course, I will continue to monitor that situation as it is close to home for me, and I will bring all of that news back to you guys.
Speaker 3: You know, Mayor Adams has been on a partial leave, and that's been that's been shooling all type of rumors that I was even told that he's considering resignation. I don't I don't know if I necessarily believe that that's what that's what they're that's what they're throwing out there just because he's been on partial leave. You know, when you go on partial leave, everybody starts wondering why you're not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said he was possibly sick. But you know, the way they're throwing out these parties is crazy to me. It's just like you get a party, and you get a party, and you get a party. It's just like nobody takes nothing serious anymore.
Speaker 9: Do you think it's possible that Mayor Adams could be setting up for maybe working with the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's already gonna be working with the Trump administration. He's the mayor of the biggest city in America.
Speaker 2: I mean more along the cabinet, this cabinet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so, I think so maybe, I mean that could make sense.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When you when you hear about, you know, these things like oh, he's resigning, you'd be like, well, why would he resign? Maybe maybe if he's going to work at the Trump administration, that's that would make sense. That's another little conspiracy theory you just do out there.
Speaker 4: Morgan, I like that.
Speaker 2: Gott to stay close to the man in my partner.
Speaker 21: Yep, uh yeah, So that's front Page News.
Speaker 9: And Morgan would follow me on on social app Morgan Media and For more news coverage, follow us at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Morgan. Now, when we come back, Jess was talking about Day twenty six, is new album Day one. She says she likes the album. Dude, I like it.
Speaker 6: I like a few songs off there.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna talk.
Speaker 4: You always love Day twenty six, right, yeah, I have always liked them. Name what's your favorite record?
Speaker 2: What should mean? Like of all time?
Speaker 4: It just from this in general?
Speaker 2: The first album was a classic.
Speaker 4: Oh word? Yeah, okay, So what's the name of it?
Speaker 2: Day twenty six? When we come back, don't go anywhere? Is the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning. Everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: We got some special guests in the building.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, they got a new album out right now called Day Ones. Ladies and Gentlemen, Day twenty six, Yo, yo up, listen, good man, bless good, good, good good.
Speaker 3: How y'all brothers doing many'll come up here just to talk about Diddy?
Speaker 12: Did you.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of former bad Boy for doing Okay album they want Yeah about six we's kept you.
Speaker 4: All together all of these years just as a collect I.
Speaker 28: Would say, like the grind that you saw and making the band of us, even being created as a group like that was serious. Like we really walked to get cheese. We really stood outside in the cold and put our all into this. So we take that serious everywhere we go, you know.
Speaker 6: And then you'll never thought about like we just walking home like you know what, okay, But I can say y'all really really wanted it.
Speaker 2: But like nobody ever.
Speaker 29: Said, like I toeld you, group members fell off and came back and things of that, and so we had, you know, we had the heels and the valleys of groups. But at the same time, I think the passion behind us and the other thing that we're really trying to accomplish out here is is is what keeps us going here. And we really like to be fun of the fans. We like to h you know, just create the new music and be in.
Speaker 4: Fun of him all the time. I don't remember him making y'all walk with Remember the band we walked.
Speaker 30: We did work in the band. They only had to go to they only had to go to Brooklyn. Brooklyn, we had to walk off all of the George Washington Bridge and I.
Speaker 4: Don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: Never should have happened. Do you think that that show really was trying to set you all off with success or just for TV?
Speaker 2: I think it's more honestly, that show was kind of in my opinion, it's my TV.
Speaker 19: TV.
Speaker 2: It was TV, you know what I'm saying. It definitely wasn't set up for the artists to succeed after definitely wasn't. But he didn't know what it was doing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 31: It's only by the grace of God that like we were able to still maintain and still be here and still do music and not just do music, but do like still do amazing music.
Speaker 4: Y'all heard.
Speaker 2: Just cool right? Yes, the R and B.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, Yes, I am here. I'm gonna listen you have today, Thank you. Yes, I've heard from regular and I heard one in the bathroom just now when I walked in the bathroom. Somebody was playing it in the st music while I'm in there.
Speaker 2: But you said, you said that you feel like TV was made for you guys, not to succeed. Why do you feel that way?
Speaker 31: I mean just just the way the whole thing was like set up, like even from the contract, you know what I'm saying, the way it was structured.
Speaker 2: When the cameras were gone, it was like, yeah, I guess it was nice knowing you You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: We had we had to really go in and fight for our next deal, like we wasn't already signed, you know what I'm saying. We literally had to have people like Beatcocks and that really cared about us and what's the name that we did?
Speaker 2: Tell It took people like that to go to the label like what are y'all doing?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 30: Y'all got the hottest R and B group in the world here and your I won't do nothing with him, you know. And so that's what it took for us to even get in the door to do another project. They wasn't worried about us like that. It was for what it was for us TV.
Speaker 2: They looked they thought about it for it like that.
Speaker 29: But you got people who've been grinding their whole life at certain things. It wasn't just a start at a TV show exactly. It was things that you know, I was ten years in writing stuff like that, right.
Speaker 2: I was signed to Wild Left at the time, you know, and I was in music world, you know, father for years, So we was.
Speaker 4: Already in the game.
Speaker 30: It was created to make it look like he gave us to like put us learn. We learned everything we knew from this situation, everything, But it wasn't. We were vetsing the game. We had to get brought out of our contract, some of us.
Speaker 2: How would y'all do some of the things, because if y'all were already in the industry, right, I understand for people that was this was their first time signing, and why would y'all do some of the things that they made y'all do If y'all were there, like you were signed, you were signed before y'all already your foot was in the door, why would y'all do some of the stuff that I feel was like, I want to say, degraded, but a little degraded, like walk five boroughs across the George Washington Bridge, go get cheesecake, like and y'all know, it wasn't part of the industry. That was just part of the show, right.
Speaker 4: I think at that point it's just you know, you got your foot in, but you ain't all the way where you want to go.
Speaker 29: And you see somebody who was a musical mogul and who can possibly take this thing and take it somewhere else, So you'd be like, yes, cool, I go and take that chance.
Speaker 4: I think that was more of a chance, and we just took it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 30: And then for some of us, like me, I always wanted to be signed a bad Boy, So that was a that was a big thing for me, Like, no matter the deals that I had before that or the deal I was currently in, that's a position that I always wanted to be in. I didn't know what it was before I got into it, but that's where when I moved to the United States, Bad Boy was the first R and B hip hop that I even knew or heard of.
Speaker 4: So it had that kind of influence.
Speaker 30: And when you got that kind of influence on somebody, especially at a young age, you know what I'm saying. So it's like going after something that you've been going after all your life and it being right there, you might do some things that you wouldn't normally do.
Speaker 3: I wonder then people take y'all serious, because y'all had talent that was obviously. There was also the antics to the TV show, And I always think about that one scene where y'all was singing y'all last was like, yeah, but y'all gotta get naked, so like that tone.
Speaker 2: That when it wasn't part fake but it was naked.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not saying to do all your joints like that, but when it's when it's real, it don't really matter.
Speaker 2: I rather get the emotion.
Speaker 1: So y'all gotta get naked, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a million things that did he say at that time that now we didn't age, Well, we have to watch the clip and you forget how.
Speaker 4: Hard y'all was singing?
Speaker 2: What and how good?
Speaker 19: Good?
Speaker 4: Damn you remember the naked part. But I'm like, yo, they actually sounded really good.
Speaker 6: And nobody singing like that now, Like that's what also makes it so viral to like, yeah, was in no studio. It wasn't no nothing, no touches on y'all voice or nothing. Y'all were really singing like boys them in.
Speaker 2: Naked. YEA so funny.
Speaker 29: Somebody that day I didn't get it, but I mean, I'm still yeah, he was meaning like, you know what I'm saying, you gotta be vulnerable what I'm saying, but it wrong, it's just not aging.
Speaker 30: Well let's just put it, especially with the new allegations of whatever things are.
Speaker 4: But did that make people take y'all less serious? Definitely.
Speaker 30: We had a hard time breaking into radio because people really thought it was just a gimmick for TV. And we had the number one album in the country and couldn't get radio plays because it couldn't get radio play because people was literally like, oh, we ain't think y'all need that, like y'all you know what I'm saying TV.
Speaker 29: And it was crazy because the people people really didn't give us the chance far as musically because of it. They was like, Yo, y'all come into places and people come to see y'all and y'all selling things out, but y'all didn't have a y'all don't have a record that was pushing it was. It was more from the TV success that DJ's and nobody would really give us that full play like yo, now it's real dope stuff, you know, but we just wouldn't getting it just because of the TV show and what they thought we already had.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, we got more with Day twenty six. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club more than everybody's DJ Envy Jesse, Lari Challamaine. The guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking it with Day twenty six. Now, what happened to your bad Boy deal? Because you were still, like you said, still having number one records and everything. So why did it?
Speaker 4: Ro did?
Speaker 30: He went through some stuff I guess with with Atlantic and we were joint venture between Atlantic and Bad Boy and whatever they went through at the time, Atlantic took us from bad Atlanta kept y'all, yeah, exactly, and we were going to move forward whatever that situation was with Bad Boy because we was we had to stay with Atlantic.
Speaker 2: And when y'all Atlantic did, they believe like they should have, they believed and we worked and then Brian decided to, uh, you know, do some things that made us lose situation.
Speaker 7: And what you like?
Speaker 31: They like to look, I'm tell you, we like to tell the truth. Now y'all like to fabricate a whole lot. Man, Mom, I'm gonna be real with y'all. Man, Like, look, Brian is the bad guy and I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. If stuff ain't right to me, man, I'm gonna point it out, and I'm gonna pointed out.
Speaker 31: I'm pointing out and if if nothing is being done about it, I'm just going to remove myself from that situation. So what happened, Brian and I had to step away because it just wasn't it wasn't right, just you know, just some some business worn the crew.
Speaker 2: No, that's not that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 4: I did not leave no talk record. Okay, allow me to talk.
Speaker 31: No, basically, man like, I wasn't exactly pleased with the management at the time, and I just sent a letter of direction to the company.
Speaker 2: I basically like let them know, hey, I had new management.
Speaker 31: So if there's any business as far as they concern, please direct any business as far as Brian is concerned to this person, which is Michael Mooseman.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what happened to that.
Speaker 4: Understand solo artists on one records, that's what I saw.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I got a solo deal with with at the time. He won, But I wasn't. I wasn't. I was still going to be a member of the group. I just got to deal as a soldo. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: The rest of the group. Did you tell the label that you're just not sure I was working? We didn't know Jesus Radio.
Speaker 19: See.
Speaker 29: The thing is c Q had already left the group, so we had went down the four back the time he was with Atlantic, so it was already four of us something different. So he wasn't gonna go through it again with him doing. He was pulling the same exact thing. He pulled, like the same letter everything he wrote it.
Speaker 2: But you tell you aparent.
Speaker 29: She started tripping at the gate, different vehicles and everything, just because I wasn't messing with management.
Speaker 4: Exactly the same thing.
Speaker 2: I got my own men show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I did. Should have never told you was better than Yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all got a promo too.
Speaker 29: What we we dropped, We had dropped the record made Love Lately, which is our first single without Q. Was in the video, you know, getting busy and everything was getting ready to go on our UH radio.
Speaker 2: Radio radio promo too.
Speaker 29: He was number one most added before you can let me finish, go ahead, and then like I think we supposed were supposed to leave on like that Monday to start in Detroit in Ohio, Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 4: Boom he got.
Speaker 29: Remember, yeah, because it was real. I had my backs pack. That's I'm like, y'all, y'all sitting down. Yeah, Atlanty just dropped, yall.
Speaker 4: It's like that.
Speaker 31: I'm gonna tell you why Atlantic ended up signing T G T. And it was a situation where they're pretty much the same type of group.
Speaker 4: Not really, not at all, man, it was it was all you, Brian.
Speaker 2: It was nothing about.
Speaker 4: A lot of happening in.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 4: I just admitted at the time he was going through some things and you did know I wanted to management.
Speaker 6: But that's what happens when it's a group like you feel me because you can't make decision because you're making decisions for yourself, but the whole time it's for other people for an account.
Speaker 3: And when it bring somebody like a T G T and they gonna say, we given all especially back then, we're gonna give all our resources. These more established artists.
Speaker 2: Who had made an individual let me come together and this is exactly what happened. But obviously they want to put off from me. So you know what, guys, I'll take that no, So who called Brian after because I know one of y'all called him like.
Speaker 4: A long time I was.
Speaker 2: That was our at the time.
Speaker 4: That was everything back he's back in.
Speaker 30: After we thought the label wasn't paying attention, we didn't went to Atlanta and recorded this bomb album and let me just ready to kick the door in a way that wasn't for making the band.
Speaker 4: You know, people could take us serious fight. We were finally in that position. Don't let me, no, no, let me fight for your fight for your credibility. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: Why would I shoot a music video?
Speaker 31: Why would I go to one O six in Parking premiere the video with guys and everything and not planning on being a member.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't know what your actions was going to lead to.
Speaker 4: Bro, he just did something. So basically, I'm just ceral. You didn't mean to do it.
Speaker 2: I just wanted my business handle.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 6: Bro, Are you the youngest, you're the baby?
Speaker 2: Are you the what.
Speaker 4: Did you believe?
Speaker 9: What was?
Speaker 4: Why did you well?
Speaker 28: If you watched making the band for like the last season, you saw that I was like tripping about management.
Speaker 4: I remember that business. So that's why when we went to Atlantic. I was like, oh, he's still involved.
Speaker 3: No, who the manager at the time? Okay with the manager, I remember, you want to be the oldest. I wanted to ask Rob because you said something earlier. You said that did he didn't really know what he was doing, which is shocking because you know of all the success he's had with R and B groups like before y'all it was the Jodys was the one twelve.
Speaker 30: What you mean when he said you didn't know what he's doing? Well, I just think it was more. I think it was more divine. I think God had more to do with it. I believe he knows good talent, he know how to put it together. I just don't think he thought he was putting together this five Well. I meant that all these years later, whether he's involved or not, no matter how much we've been kicked down or that, we were still gonna overcome, you know, from these five different places in the in the world that already put a big wedge but between us to be able to be successful, to be able to get rehearsals in and stuff like that. So I just don't think he really knew. I don't think he was really in control that's just my spiritual opinion.
Speaker 28: You know, I think that what I hate you guys, I hate a passionate person that doesn't have a good work ethic. And I think we're all passionate and to have great work ethic, and I think that keep us together too.
Speaker 4: He don't have a good work up because I what you're saying.
Speaker 2: No, I think other groups and people that can't keep it together, and the artists got you.
Speaker 28: Sometimes they have the passion, but they don't know how to put the work in behind it. They don't want to get up early in the morning. I don't know, there's just someone to put the work in behind it.
Speaker 3: When when Brian left the group, well you didn't even have the option, but did you think about replacing him?
Speaker 4: You know, our fans wouldn't have that.
Speaker 29: Yeah, that's what we felt. We just felt like with them watching us grow on TV and come together, and it's just been hard to be like, yeah, here's this new guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah he ain't get no cheesecake. I feel like that. Watched a lot of other groups try that and it failed.
Speaker 2: This did great with it when they put Johnny in, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's.
Speaker 30: Somebody somebody didn't lose nobody to add him. They just added an addition to they didn't get rid of.
Speaker 4: But we watched a lot of other Yeah, that worked different.
Speaker 3: It goes back to the point like all of y'all are vocalists. You can do that and child because no disrespect. You know they were latoy sing, but LaToya the sing but they weren't. They weren't considered the lead singles.
Speaker 18: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Right right, let's get into a record which I want to hear over single over you yeah, off our new album. Let's get it on right now. It's the Breakfast Club, one Morning, day twenty six. They're in the building now, Charlemagne, I do.
Speaker 3: Want to talk to you all about uh when I know when the Bad Boy reunion told happened, y'all weren't there. But then y'all did y'all y'all own thing. Did they even invite y'all? Yeah, no, yep, yes we did.
Speaker 32: You Brian, we got invited everybody, right, Brian went on the radio and saying something the puff and but you said the puff Man.
Speaker 2: I just basically was like, yo, like I just find it kind of weird that you.
Speaker 4: Got a baby. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 33: That, But I just.
Speaker 2: Pause, no, like I absolutely know nothing about that.
Speaker 31: I just felt like it was weird that, like, yo, you you got a whole bad boy to it, like going on, like it wasn't like in the beginning stages or talks or anything like that, nobody reached out to us before did anything.
Speaker 4: I felt like we played a huge part he.
Speaker 2: Did reach out to. It was the nation.
Speaker 4: Okay, he didn't transparency.
Speaker 28: He had us on like certain dates, like a week later, Brian died a interview and saying, you know we need to be on there.
Speaker 4: I don't know on there, and then he took off.
Speaker 30: Yeah, he was like, who I'm gonna tell your Pierre called me personally, was like, hey, man, tell your boy Brian and shut up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: I'm like, well, He's like, we already got you on tour, but puff don't put you all on there no more. Because he heard him, because he heard what he said or whatever.
Speaker 4: To shut up.
Speaker 2: Man said the load of the back guy. I do got to ask a question though. We heard a guy say that did he like to record in the shower? Like he set up equipment?
Speaker 4: Have you loved it? That's what I.
Speaker 2: Ever recorded the shower in the bathroom.
Speaker 28: I just want to say to be very transparent with y'all, like I've been through so much trauma with this guy man and the whole situation, and I just want to say, I think he needs a lot of prayer and he needs mental health, like the things that we can relate to, you know, absolutely, I think that's what's going to save him or help him nothing else.
Speaker 4: I don't think we should talk about him. I don't think we should make fun of him. It's like real sick that you don't got to answer. How how did he traumatize you personally? I can't talk about it right now, but you will find out soon.
Speaker 3: You had trauma from that dude way before any of these allegations, right so when you got to do interviews and you know, these questions are going to come up to the trigger things.
Speaker 28: And it used to and my documents that I have from my mental health I have they mentioned in there. But it used to traumatize me a lot to where everybody thought something was really.
Speaker 19: Wrong with me.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 28: But I just don't blame him. I'm blame people around him too, because they ain't innocent either.
Speaker 2: Or read the close they be like, this is what I want. But a lot of times they don't know how that happened, you know.
Speaker 3: So when you hear the all real days and the you know, the de woods talking out of that make y'all feel I mean, for me, I just said, and I really didn't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: For us to be so close with them and experienced so much with them, to not know that they was experiencing those kind of things, that kind of that was weird to me because I had literally never heard nothing like that about any of them while we were there. They never they never disclosed those kind of things with us and the sad thing but y'all, brother was going through something not at that time.
Speaker 29: So when when he ended up coming back to the group, and that's when we started to understand things was different and seeing a different walk and understand.
Speaker 4: I left the group. I went to sing background for Dirty Month. Right he was on stage on the news at that time.
Speaker 30: I was like, I wasn't looking at the news like, wow, is my group remember singing background?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 29: So he stuck around a little bit longer. Inside of that that that formula versus us leaving and doing atlantic thing and trying to figure that out. So when he got back, we did notice different things or whatever. But yeah, he's a lot better right now.
Speaker 4: You a lot better.
Speaker 2: I wouldna say things are changed it because when men deal with things, it's usually funny at first, right, no matter what it is like. You know, I'm not putting your stuff out there. But Charloamage talks about the time when he was a kid. That's something happened to him, and the first reaction when he tells that story people laugh, right.
Speaker 4: Sorry about when clude first taught you out to DJ? I laugh about that too.
Speaker 2: There's nothing there.
Speaker 3: On Wendy Williams Black to teaching you to DJ because he came up behind you. That's not This is a good segue to ask you all about freak of.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest. Never think the only time the door to a couple.
Speaker 16: But never.
Speaker 30: Were blessed to be warned about a lot of the stuff before we before we were ever an opportunity off camera to be involved in it, so we already knew what not to do where you know, whatever the case may be. I don't know what was exactly going on in those things, but we were definitely warned not to.
Speaker 4: A lot of people. The game. Some man, just a little birdie from the show from.
Speaker 2: A couple of acts told.
Speaker 4: Us a dancer.
Speaker 2: Was like, man, stay away from the red door. To stay away from the red door.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and my last question, Okay, so you got this album out now, will y'all be touring?
Speaker 2: Okay? And does did he recoup anything?
Speaker 4: Ya are no more?
Speaker 29: Not?
Speaker 4: Technically did we talk about like our publisher.
Speaker 29: Well, he still got our publishing from from those albums getting back. He gives anything we didn't we got on he did so and he can give it to us now you know, you know, make the calls with it, but we do all.
Speaker 4: How much you do right now? His kids got all that money, his kids name his mama.
Speaker 2: Every time I say money, I'd be like man to the publisher and his kids and mama. But at that time when he said I was giving all my artists back there publishing right here and said that we did, everybody.
Speaker 29: Bang, Yeah, he probably did something. Then I was talking to Aubrey during the time and she was telling me a lot of things. I guess she had got off of the situation and she was saying how it wasn't worth it anyway.
Speaker 6: Scientificut she got all day got thirty three dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you doing all these documents, how much you think it's owned out of everything? Because I know, young you guys figured it out with accounts and all that.
Speaker 4: How much you know what the thing is?
Speaker 29: Even off the show alone, they made billions of those like you know me the hunt. It was, it was just it was a lot of money. We just I mean, I don't know the exactly, just fifteen million, correct, it made fourteen.
Speaker 4: Million, that's made. But we didn't go you know, so what did he change the publisher.
Speaker 2: Because it wasn't in this kid's name at first, right, No, it was always that was from the jump, from the jump.
Speaker 4: It was from the jump.
Speaker 29: So he already knew what which I mean I get it, is he a father and he got kids. But at the same time, don't.
Speaker 2: He raised money.
Speaker 29: I'm my father and I got exactly because I'm a father and a kid, and now we want to, you know, be able to do for children the same way.
Speaker 30: You know what I mean, So give me my money. That's all I care about with the whole Diddy thing. Man, I just want my money, bro, I just want my money. I want what I'm worth, the albums that we sold and the way I should be living. And I don't want to see your kids rolling around the car better than mine, I mean.
Speaker 4: For my stuff.
Speaker 19: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's just weird.
Speaker 2: How have you even had that conversation and justify that with somebody.
Speaker 6: Some day ones he gets nothing from day one, right, which is altatable right now, all streaming platforms to mirror and the exclusives.
Speaker 2: Man, they put this album together a Mirrors. That's my cousin back then.
Speaker 29: And I think the biggest thing about this album is the first album he was able to do with just one writer, one producer.
Speaker 4: You know, that whole type of Nucleus was just us.
Speaker 29: You know, it's our Other albums always had different producers, you know, different writers, including us, but this right here was just one body of work, you know, one produce, that whole type of feel, and it mean, it's real rm B. I think everybody will enjoy it. People have called it a classic, you know, so I'm hoping that everybody you know go check it out.
Speaker 2: All right, well, definitely support Day twenty six and then y'all got to show me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, establish hoodies.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. We appreciate y'all for joining us. It's the Breakfast Club is Day twenty six. Yeah, appreciate y'all. One morning everybody is CJ n V. Just hilarious, charlamage to God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Thank you to Day twenty six for pulling up and uh just hilarious. Inform me that Be five reached out to her to come on the show.
Speaker 6: Know they trying to cut you know, all of the former Didty groups are you know, looking to come back, you know, and they've been doing music so they be five, Yes, Be.
Speaker 2: Five that I can't wait to get in school them.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that would be five.
Speaker 2: Type of song.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They So they've been working on their music and they look like they haven't aged a bit and they you know, they back out, you know, so they trying to come up and you know, get their music out there.
Speaker 2: Like Day twenty six, they doing your podcast.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, listen to me, y'all, No, no, okay.
Speaker 6: They want they want to meet y'all and give you all this new music that they got because it's hot fire word Okay.
Speaker 4: They probably duck in ice, right, now though, be five all five forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just with the best us, whether h Jessica, Robber Moore. Just don't do the lines, don't talk the.
Speaker 18: Talk them space world wies, worldwise, talk to them on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 6: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something.
Speaker 2: That nobody could get you to see this time.
Speaker 6: To set it off, Lauren, I know you got something real quick that you got that you want to get to with the Illinois mayor. But there we have an update from the story from this morning from the DC flight.
Speaker 21: Yes, the plane crash, So just an update.
Speaker 20: There are more now more than thirty bodies that have been recovered from the water after the disaster in the air that happened at near Reggia National Airport, And in total there were sixty passengers and four crew members on board. And there's a massive search and recovery effort that is still underway in the cold water in the river.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 21: Yeah, God bless those holds in their families.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the mayor from Illinois, Yeah, so going on because they got into it.
Speaker 2: I heard of the squabbled up.
Speaker 21: Oh yes, so do Illinoi's mayor. Her name is Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Henyards off of Illinois, Illinois. You caught that, I got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't know. They don't say that no more because you don't want reading them.
Speaker 21: An Illinois mayor. Her name is Tiffany Henyard.
Speaker 20: She had to get busy with her boyfriend because she was at a board of trustee me and one of the community activists, and the audience stood up and had some words for her.
Speaker 21: Let's take a listen to the activist.
Speaker 4: Your restaurant was deemed nasty since you so for women. I already knew by the way you handled for nia.
Speaker 34: But for you to sit up here and despair, is that woman outter giving her that fake as.
Speaker 2: Congratulations in the beginning because you thought you was gonna get what you wanted.
Speaker 4: I want to educate you.
Speaker 34: It's a twenty year employee and they none of heart the business.
Speaker 4: Ventures of her faith.
Speaker 2: On top of that, she serves as a chief of staff and she had her way.
Speaker 4: To the She served as a temporary anthem.
Speaker 34: Executive directors for the Dalton Park District until she stepped aside to help her daughter become something you'll never be, which is a man and woman, we've been hearing about what you've.
Speaker 4: Been doing while you've been there.
Speaker 34: One we're gonna exchange your black ass for Stephany to be the tunist.
Speaker 2: All those fam saying, Now, that's a town on me. That sounds like wags.
Speaker 4: You know what that is.
Speaker 3: That's social media versus real life. That's crazy because I don't know if anything that man was saying is true. But you may get that off on Facebook. You talk like that in real life in front of somebody, that's exactly what's gonna happen, you will get some hands put on. Yeah.
Speaker 20: So basically, so she was Tiffany was trying to respond to what he was saying, but like you could see her trying to hit the mic, but like nothing happened. And then the guy who was the community activist that was speaking, he like turns around and he's going to a seat, and then there's another man that comes up and they exchanged words real quick, and then they.
Speaker 21: Just everybody just starts going.
Speaker 20: They start yeah, they start throwing punches, and the man her boyfriend, I feel.
Speaker 21: Like, what did you expect to happen? If my man is there and you talking like.
Speaker 2: That, you ain't got no, man, we're not getting when.
Speaker 20: Not if y'are talk to me like that, if you want a matter of fact, I can't wait to bring him up here to meet to Charllemagne.
Speaker 2: What will happen?
Speaker 21: And you jumping in mind your light.
Speaker 2: Skin business right now? The man didn't have security, well.
Speaker 21: So police did. Police did respond and try and break it up.
Speaker 20: But I don't think that they It was a board of trustee meeting where they were deciding on some stuff with another business in the community, and it's like community stuff.
Speaker 21: I don't think maybe she thought it would be.
Speaker 2: The mayor though police.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and police, police did respond and break it up. Now, I will say though the stuff that he said about Mayor Lightfoot and the reporting the investigation into her. There was an investigation into this mayor that the former mayor Lightfoot did. It was about like a miss allegedly mis using funds and stuff like that. So it seems like this is a woman that the community ain't really feeling in general.
Speaker 6: So what mayor don't misuse funds? I mean, that's that's just a real question. I mean, like which one don't show me one that don't what her.
Speaker 20: Attorney heard the Mayor Henrid's attorney said, in the face of endless false accusations and outright lies about the mayor, it is unsurprising.
Speaker 21: It is not unsurprising that violence erupted.
Speaker 20: Like basically in this social media age, things go unchecked and people go checked, and uh, this shows you what happens with false information or you know, other information is put out there by people's saying. What Mayor Lifefoot was saying about the report is false. And when things are put out there and people use it, you put people in danger.
Speaker 4: You can tell how he was.
Speaker 3: Talking, like he was saying things like to get the ooze and the and like I said, you can get that off on Facebook. I'm sitting there, yep, and my people sitting here, and you think I'm just gonna let you get that on ye.
Speaker 6: Like b is done and it's like I know her man was like, yeah, I ain't gotta be her husband to whoop your ass like I'm still her boyfriends.
Speaker 3: And you got to do that to discract from the track I may not marry you for real, somebody. Yeah, boy, that discussion at home, let me start fighting. Imagine some bad Imagine that.
Speaker 6: Conversation last night anyway, Thank you, Lauren, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: That's Jess with the miss Charlamagne. Who giving that donkey?
Speaker 3: Two man, let's talk about somebody who's going to hell. Now, I don't know if I necessarily believe in hell, because I don't know nobody that's been to come back to tell me. But if there is one, this person is going and he needs to come to the front of congregation, we need to have a word.
Speaker 2: With him, all right, and then after that just fixed my message. So if you have relationship problems or any type of problems and you need some advice, you can call Jess right now. Get on those phone lines one, eight hundred and five, eight five, one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 4: Let's execute check.
Speaker 30: On the donkey of the day.
Speaker 6: Is something to go for you to reason he gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 19: You need to know.
Speaker 2: You need to tell them, I am you have the boy, tell them.
Speaker 4: It's time for donkey.
Speaker 2: Of it's a read.
Speaker 3: But you're so good at you trying to Charlamagne, Charlamage, Damn Solomame, who do you give it?
Speaker 6: Dusty the other day?
Speaker 24: Soon?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, sexy Red Donke here today for Thursday, January thirtieth, go to a thirty seven year old rileygh, North Carolina man named Carl Bennett.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: I don't know if hell is real, okay, but if it is, God needs to let us get a little peak at it, all right, just a little trailer or something. Folks need a brief glimpse of where they possibly going if they don't stop with the foolishness they're doing. Because it's no doubt in my mind now Carl Bennett is going to hell. There's a lot of alphabet boys in America that folks are scared of. You got the IRS, the FBI, the CIA, the d e A, the LGBTQ plus and now ice. No, not the kind of ice you're gonna want when you're burning an internal health fire. Let me turn my instrumental love bro Okay, yes, okay, not the kind of ice you're gonna want when you are burning an eternal hell fire. I'm talking about the US Immigrations and Custom Enforcement Agency.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump promised mass deportations, and they may not have reached a critical mass yet, but they deporting damn it. Okay, it's Trump. Immigration raids happening all over America. They running up in the houses, jobs, restaurants, your butt, oh haiji, kids, hide your wife, Ice, Ice baby isupporting everybody out here, and people like Carl Bennett are feasting on that fear, taking advantage of the anxiety that this current moment brings. You gotta think it's people not going to work because they're scared Ice might pick them up. Some migrant families say they are keeping their kids home from schools out of fear, out of the fear that Ice may show up, and people like Cole Bennett are feasting on that fear. Let's go to WRL News to see why Carl Bennett is going to hell.
Speaker 35: There's a lot of suspect is in jail, accused of kidnapping and raping a woman and faking ties to immigration and customs enforcement. Rollie police say Carl Bennett threatened to deport the victim if she didn't take part in sexual acts with him.
Speaker 2: Thomas's line in rally tonight with the crime took place, Aaron, what are you learning from law enforcement?
Speaker 15: This Motel six located on Appliance Court and Raleigh. The site of a reported rape on Sunday. Arrest warrant say this man, Carl Bennett, went to the location and committed a number of crimes, including multiple sex offenses. Bennett, according to these documents, threatened to deport the victim if she did not have sex with him and displayed a business card with the badge on it. Rawley Police didn't share the race or immigration status of the victim involved, or waiting to see if any other victims may have been targeted.
Speaker 4: If you want to control someone, all you have to do is make him feel afraid.
Speaker 3: Carl Bennett is gonna have a VIP section to have with bottle service. Satan himself is gonna come get him at the door and welcome to his section. Okay, platinum membership in club Hades. When Carl Bennet says he knows the owner, that is fot Damnity means it because Satan is in him, not on him. The demons in hell that service the balances gonna dapt Carl up when you get there, Like Carl, we've been expecting you. Okay, you posed as an ice agent to steal some cheeks. You pose as an ice agent that's sexually a soda woman who's just here trying to make a better life for herself.
Speaker 4: This is an elite level sin, Okay, top tier sin. All right.
Speaker 3: He might be in hell flexing like y'all just a general emission. That's crazy. Okay, there is no empathy in this world anymore, whatsoever. I mean, you have, you know, immigrant families in absolute panic right now. You have immigrants who you know, know they don't have their papers, in absolute panic. Some of them have committed horrendous crimes, some of them just looking for a better life. That came to the land of milk and honey, a place of abundance and opportunity, and instead of the American dream, they got there the ultimate nightmare.
Speaker 4: This woman just got the ultimate nightmare. Okay.
Speaker 3: This man displayed a business card and a badge. You got to give him an extra twenty years because this is such a premeditated, intentional, sick crime. He thought he could get away with Okay, he thought he could get away with this because this country don't give a damn about illegal immigrants and he knows that. So he used this opp ortunity to take advantage of this woman in a terrible way. And I'm gonna tell you something. All ICE agents out there, you should be appalled at this crime. You should condemn this crime because the reason Carl was able to get this off was because people aren't surprised that an ICE agent would act this way. Because people believe ICE agents act in inappropriate ways to get information out of people. You got to prove them wrong. I understand you all got a job to do, but you have to let people know you would never do your job like this. When I hear stories like Carl Bennett, I be wanting to ask a Christian, are you sure God forgives all sins through Jesus Christ as long as the sinner repents and trust God?
Speaker 4: Are you sure? Okay?
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, even if you know, God does forgive all sins when you do things thishiness, you got to do some time in Hell's VIP sit call Bennit at a VIP table in Hell with unlimited fire and brimstone plus the DJ playing his Worst Life his Worst Life choices on repeat. Okay for at least the equivalent of twenty five earth years. Please give call Bennett. I can see how.
Speaker 2: A Charlamagne thank you for that donkey today?
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, that about me.
Speaker 2: For relationship problems, as about me.
Speaker 6: If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me, for your coworker needs to be your.
Speaker 2: Ass, call it up.
Speaker 6: He got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your mask, fix your mess. He's giving very much messy.
Speaker 2: Let me fix this morning. Everybody is dj n V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. It's time for just fix my mess and we have keem on the line. Kim, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning. What's your question for jam yep? What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 36: Bro?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 19: First, can't give a shout out to my fiance absolutely all right.
Speaker 16: L give a chiultut to Nimi.
Speaker 4: I love you girl. I can't wait to marry you.
Speaker 19: All right now, Jess, I got a question for you.
Speaker 16: It's my It's for my wedding.
Speaker 19: So I proposed to my girl last month, and I asked my brother to be my best man, and my girl asked his girl to be in the wedding also, but I think she's not the maid of honor. He decided not to be my best man because he's saying that he don't want nobody to walk with this girl. Now I kind of get it because that's this girl. But you know, I'm like, dang, that's my brother. Though I would expect for you to be able to be my best man. So I'm just wondering, like, should I be tripping about that? Should I take him out the wedding? Should even not even make him a grooms man?
Speaker 6: Like I mean, most definitely like that, You most definitely should feel some type of way. I mean, that's petty as hell, like he would he not because his girlfriend can't walk down the aisle with him. He's like reconsidering being in the wedding, Like are you serious?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean he reconsidered being in a wedding, But he's just saying that he rather not have the best man role, not gonna lie, Like yeah, so I mean I'm not gonna lie though, like they matching. I get it because his girl ain't ugly, so especially with the weddings, from what I'm seeing and learning, people be feeling a certain type of way when people be walking on.
Speaker 16: The aisle, So I kind of get it.
Speaker 6: But I'm like, this has nothing should do with him or his girlfriend. You are getting married to your fiance. This is your wedding, so nobody really worried about him and his girl anyway. You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all can have all the time together at the reception or after after you and your wife say I do that it's about you and the fact that he's willing to exchange that role and you know, like he's willing to give up the role of the best man. You know what I'm saying, Like you don't got another brother or a best friend to get at too, Like you wanted your brother to have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 19: I mean I technically I'm technically going to have I was technical going to have two, which is one is my best friend, but then the other was going to be my brother.
Speaker 2: But we'll look like your brother is not in the right spot.
Speaker 6: It's not really obviously his top priority is not supporting his brother, or he wouldn't really care. You know what I'm saying, He wouldn't give to fs.
Speaker 2: About not being able to walk down with his girl.
Speaker 6: You get what I'm saying, Like, Nah, that that's that's patty, and you definitely feel some type Bay, I wouldn't let it get me too down, But you know what. You may just have to have friends. Yeah, absolutely, you may just have to have your best friend as your best man. And then you know what I mean, let your brother go in and just be another grooms of some sort.
Speaker 2: All right, for sure, I'm letting that mess up that day.
Speaker 6: And congratulations, thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on brother?
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: It's Michelle?
Speaker 4: Just hey this.
Speaker 37: I love you so much.
Speaker 6: Hey girl, I love you too.
Speaker 16: What's that?
Speaker 19: Okay?
Speaker 37: So, Jack, I've been on to stop for seven years. I want to call it any songs. You't know what. I want to call it off?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 37: So every time I call it off and just try to push back, he do something to make me or make me feel like I need to say, but it's not healthy, it's not going anywhere.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well what is the what is the problem? Why are you calling it the problem?
Speaker 37: Goes he goes out with his friend all the time. Will you used to be like hanging out with each other like all the time, But he goes out when his friends who doesn't have a woman see one where and also like he just you just do what he wants at times?
Speaker 6: Okay, So or do you not trust him as an infidelity, Like has he ever cheated? Do you think he's cheating?
Speaker 37: You don't trust him, and there's a lot of women that be after him.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think that's probably it too.
Speaker 37: But it's like you put yourself out there with your single friends, could do for women to come after.
Speaker 12: You like that?
Speaker 6: Okay, because I was about to say, it's not about women or after him. Women are after my man too, But it's about what your man does if he responds to it. What type of person is he a person that loves attention? Like is he you know, but you just said he got a lot of single friends, and a lot of times that'd be kind of the downfall of it, you know what I mean. Like when you get married and you're still hanging out with your single friends, they're not gonna feel the same way that you know, y'all not gonna have the same problem. Y'all not even gonna have the same type of conversations because you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: In these peo people are not, so they can't even really relate to you.
Speaker 6: When you got conversational pieces about your relationship, you know, things like that, have you sat down and talk to him about it, like y'all feel like you act single when you round your friends, And I don't know, I'm just not feeling it like what I do.
Speaker 37: His frians was married at one point and he got a divorce and you ray them like hang out but now and when the d voices final and can be around a lot of women, it's just like his behind is like included with it.
Speaker 6: So have you ever caught him doing something or are you just a little insecure? You're just a little scared.
Speaker 37: That I literally sat him talking to a female and he has as, oh, that's my military friend.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, well, look, you keep trying to break it off, but you're saying he's he's doing things to make you stay. What are those things?
Speaker 19: I mean?
Speaker 6: Because at the end of the day, if you still feeling the same way that you're feeling right now, it's nothing that he can do. There's nothing that he can do that can prolong this. I mean, because you're wasting your time. You don't trust him at the end of the day.
Speaker 37: Yeah, so you know you way when I go away, like he'll come back here, like spend all his time with me, spend.
Speaker 16: Days with me?
Speaker 12: Does he.
Speaker 2: Does he live with you? Are you doing something for him, like what, Yeah, we're doing a lot for each other. Okay, okay, but no, we.
Speaker 37: Don't stay together. We used to stay together in the moving out, so it was like, you know, we're gonna try it this way, but it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 18: But it's not.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you what the problem is that I'm gonna let you go because I already know you know what to do the problem is you're you're allowing this because you keep saying you're trying to break up with him.
Speaker 2: It is either you leave him or you stay.
Speaker 6: You are staying and with hopes that he will change, and he really really had no consequences for real, because you know he can do something to real you back in and continue to keep you where he wants you at, you know, not saying he don't love you, but he's in a comfortable situation. You know, you make all these streats about leaving, but you ain't going nowhere, So you gotta go somewhere.
Speaker 2: You gotta go, really gotta leave.
Speaker 37: Okay, thank you, Jack, No problem.
Speaker 2: Girl, Good luck, mama.
Speaker 4: Is that's what happened when you let him here? Raw and he's blowing that bunkie.
Speaker 2: Just why fix Everything's about everything?
Speaker 4: But that's what it is if you need just want that breeze.
Speaker 2: All right, calling down, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, baby, it's a real kalt me.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it, fixt it, fix it, fix it, Just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody, It's j n V. Just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club in the middle of Just fix my mess. Hello, who's this in the morning?
Speaker 3: Is Chris?
Speaker 4: Chris? What's up? What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 7: I want to know, like, when you dating a female, how long before y'all should make it official?
Speaker 6: Say it one more time?
Speaker 7: When you dating a female, when y'all dating, y'all just dating, figuring each other out? How long?
Speaker 16: How many months or.
Speaker 7: How long should I take before y'all take it official? Like I've been going back and forth. I think it should be a whole year because I need to see her through all the seasons.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 6: Commit Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but she you know, she's.
Speaker 7: A lot of you know, when I have this debate the thinking when it's good, a good die, let's just jump right into this. I'm like, you don't know how I'm gonna act when I'm mad. You don't know how I act when I'm streussed.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So when I say a year or whatever, they thinking that this is just because I want to just weigh my options.
Speaker 2: But it's not the case.
Speaker 7: I just need to see how you are.
Speaker 6: I love where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's a shame that she has gone through things in previous relationships that has her thinking like like that's a default setting. Like when a guy says that, oh, he trying to weigh his options, like when, nah, he could really be just trying to get to know you because he has done this before in previous relationships or precinct you know, like just previous dealings with another woman.
Speaker 7: It has gone rightship, Yeah, relationships fast take and everything good, and they mad. I'm like, oh, she's crazy. Yeah, the stress. I'm like you know that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, I think you should continue to take it slow, and I think that you should explain her. Explain that to her, and with that comes a lot of reassurance. You're gonna have to reassure her a lot, you know what I mean, just par but if it's worth it, you'll do it, you know what I mean. Just to No, I'm not trying to like weigh my options way. I'm just trying. I don't want this to be over so quick after we make it a whole thing, you know what I mean, Like, I just want to get to know you. I want to know what you like when you're mad, and then that's that's that's really when a relationship is tested, Like, yo, can you still love me and respect me when you're angry at me?
Speaker 2: Because we see a lot of people hit below the bits.
Speaker 6: A lot of people regret arguments, and that's how they break up because most of the time, during those arguments, you say things that you can't take back. So I get it, because people will be trying to hurt people so bad, trying to hurt the other person so bad.
Speaker 2: So no, keep doing what you're doing, but just.
Speaker 16: Stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then they turn it around on you. They can you Yeah, it could be thrown back at you. Still No, keep doing what you're doing, but just like keep reassuring her that you know this, that's really what it is. You know like, I'm not trying to creep on you. I just want to make sure this is right. And and if you if you want to make sure it's right, you would respect me.
Speaker 2: And let's just go slow with it.
Speaker 6: And it ain't got a rush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no problem, love, just fix my mess. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. Now we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So you know how Loyati had inserted himself in a Cardi and Nikky business some years back. He just told show up, hain't mean to do it. You've read it. So we're gonna get into that, all.
Speaker 2: Right, We'll get into that next. It's the breakfast club Good morning, the breakfast.
Speaker 4: Clubs that you don't.
Speaker 3: Talk about, how working mothers be having the bust the ass boy, just you being here yawn in your ass off and you got children.
Speaker 4: People need to understand that.
Speaker 3: I know, Okay, they act like you're not a working mother that be waking up at three in the morning coming in.
Speaker 4: Here with Charley on twenty bundles, Shelly, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Plus the main wigs makeup on edges laid and raising a new born, you know what I mean, and a teenager yes, okay, don't play with her and doing stand up all weekend and writing a book and all types of stuff.
Speaker 20: I just got to take that that was That was nothing but the holy ghost that took that out of me. Sorry, Prayer, its crazy.
Speaker 4: You got a couple of extra pacts. Man at home, you got.
Speaker 16: To lines, just a robbing Moore.
Speaker 2: Just don't do no lines.
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 18: Talk talk station world why jests worldwide mass talk on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 4: He's the coaching ship.
Speaker 2: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that.
Speaker 4: Nobody could get you to see. This's time to set it off.
Speaker 6: So last time I asked you about Wendy cats and you reached out and you got some clarity on that.
Speaker 20: For me, I did so the cats chit chat in my way are her cats? From what I'm told, the cats are gone. So remember when Wendy caught up here. She said that after I had tried to come and visit her the next day, she found out that the cats were going. And going means that according to the person I spoke to, they were giving away to a family. And there have been people hitting up like Wendy side of things. I think, Charlotte, somebody hit you up to talking about they think they have Windy's cats.
Speaker 4: Somebody hit all of us and say that they have Wendy's cats.
Speaker 20: There have been people reaching out saying, hey, I think I have Wendy's cats, but like, there's nothing that she can do about getting those cats back right now because they were given to a family. But the people that are reaching out are like, yo, once she gets everything together, if she wants the cats, but they can't verify who.
Speaker 6: The cats or hers or not because they're alive. Yeah, they're alive for sure, but she can she can get them back when she gets everything together now. And y'all also had a question too about the firing of the attorney and how the attorney can push back.
Speaker 21: If she if she can.
Speaker 20: So from what I'm told is that this is really going to be left up to a judge. So what will happen is the firing is done on Wendy's end. So Wendy has already came out and said now don't want you. Now it goes to a judge, and a judge is going to say, okay, Wendy, I want to know why Wendy Williams.
Speaker 21: Thinks that she doesn't need this quarter point an attorney.
Speaker 20: The judge will listen to Wendy, and then if the attorney is fired by the judge at that point, then Wendy will be able to say, Hey, I have a lawyer that I think I want to bring in, and the judge can listen to Wendy inn can actually consider that and to make that attorney a part of Wendy's team. But before the judge does that, there will be a test kind of like a health update. This sef she's able to make decisions to see if like, okay, does she know what she's talking about at that point? Yeah, but that would be good for her because her team and her people have been saying yo, like she's okay.
Speaker 21: So that'll that'll put it on paper.
Speaker 3: Is what the questions are too, though, because I mean, depending on what they asking anybody, I can go there and sound retalking if you ask me the wrong things, you know what I mean? Like they got to be the right question. I would just have a conversation with her something like that for two hours.
Speaker 2: Now they got to ask questions because it got to be this probably the same type of questions that they ask everybody that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what the questions is what I'm saying, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, what are the quesaluation is definitely gonna be I know, it seemed like it'd be something that a trip probably purposely you can say somebody what you ask them.
Speaker 21: Yeah, So I just wanted to give you all that because I know you have the questions in the room.
Speaker 20: So there'll be more on that and we'll keep you I'll keep you guys updated, and then we'll keep the listeners and if you have.
Speaker 2: Another update on the flight, the DC flight, we do so.
Speaker 20: At this time that we're speaking to you, guys, we did. Now this is our third update. What is being reported is that there and definitely are going to be no survivors of the crash that happened near the Reagan Airport in DC. We do have a report for that, but sick listen, we don't have the report for that. Yees, Okay, so what comes we'll come.
Speaker 21: Back to that.
Speaker 20: So in the meantime, let's go to a lil YACHTI because lo yachty sat down with Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what happened one day because I know a couple of years ago him and uh, he had said something about Nicki and Cardi. He kind of jumped in that beef and he said he regretted it.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and he's actually come out a couple of times and basically, you know, try to apologize and said he shouldn't have inserted himself. But let's take a listen to him on Club Shah talking about it again, Cardi being on set.
Speaker 7: On the album Yes that's lit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, big brother, do you feel that you have to take side since Cardi be is in your label between her and Nicki minajs yep?
Speaker 4: And whose side are you taking all the time? Every time? So Nicki says, hey, we're gonna do a song to you. I couldn't as much as I probably would want.
Speaker 21: To, but you just can't do it all right.
Speaker 20: So to clarify, that was the original comments back, you know, that was that was shout out to my big says she had a show a TMZ called Rack Rants on BT. So those were the original comments that got.
Speaker 21: Them in trouble.
Speaker 3: But now in the smart comments though Law twenty and the forty eight laws of power and not commit to anyone.
Speaker 4: That is the fool who always wrested it take sides.
Speaker 20: Well, he said that it made Nicki Minaj very upset at him and he regrets it. And now let's take a listen to that you and Nicki.
Speaker 4: Had a beef.
Speaker 3: You said you wouldn't work with her because your allegiance to Carti Cardi b You want to attract that I have.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I respect both of these women aside from the differences, and I think they are both very talented women in the industry who have rightfully so on their way to the top. And to be honest, I really just I hated that I even answered that question because I kind of just inserted myself in something I had nothing to do with.
Speaker 4: I'm still it's cool.
Speaker 5: I love Nid from a distance.
Speaker 4: You love Cary.
Speaker 2: I was literally about to say that.
Speaker 4: Outside and won't get in the club started to happen, So you got to respect it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you jumping in girl beef, you know what I mean? Like even though he write for a lot of the female artists and everything like that, you just still got to keep it way. It set like you're still a man. They women let them be them, them do that, And I think at that.
Speaker 20: Time too, people got to realize like when he said those comments, that was when like CARDI was so intertwined with QC and it was like the Yeah, it was like they were all like this big family, like you know all of that. So so yeah, but back to the update on the crash that happened, the plane crash. Yeah, so we actually have the audio now. I want you guys to take a listen to it.
Speaker 2: I've learned just moments ago that there are no survivors.
Speaker 36: This is now recovery mission nearly appointed Transportation Surgery Seawan Duffy spoke more moments ago about the flight patterns.
Speaker 33: The helicopter was in the standard pattern. I look in the DC area, you'll see helicopters up and down the river. This flat pattern is seen oftentimes when you live in DC. This was a standard flight pattern last night as well. The American Airline flight coming into land was in a standard flight pattern as it was coming into DCA. So this was not unusual with a military aircraft flying the river and aircraft landing at the DCO.
Speaker 2: It's bringing by Gio Benitez and Ja. That's why there's so many questions here. Everything seemed to be normal.
Speaker 36: And that's what's so shocking about this, George. He said there that everything appeared to be normal. Now we do have a grim update. They have recovered at least twenty seven bodies from the plane's wreckage, at least one body from the helicopter's wreckage. The American aircraft's fuselage was actually found inverted and it was in three different sections underwater.
Speaker 4: That's horrible, man. Yeah, yes, that the.
Speaker 3: The US Army black Hawk helicopter was on a training flight, right, That's what they said, training mission, training exercise. Somebody failed that training because.
Speaker 20: People were like, well, why would they have both at the same time. But from what you hear, it's like that's not uncommon. But they are trying to figure out how the again, how the whole thing happens.
Speaker 3: So what are they training for? Like, that's what I want to training. I'm hearing like, this isn't a person that really has a lot of inpience what they're doing well.
Speaker 20: And when you start to fly, you normally have to put in a certain amount of hours before they let you get in the air, and normally those trainings are you're just learning your flight patterns.
Speaker 2: Like there was other people in the helicopters, so they might have been training those other people in the copter that training did not go the way they wanted it too, cliar and I always wanted to know, and maybe you notice because you were a flight attendant. When it comes to plane crashes, right, does the family get a certain amount of money from the airlines, Because I don't think you could suit because anybody would just suit for any amount of money, like it is there us, Like you know, if something happens, the amount is five hundred thousand on the amount of his million dollars. Because a lot of these people, you know, mose fathers, loose mothers.
Speaker 3: Like the US government probably gonna be respond for this if it was a US the black Hawk, a US Army black Hawk on a training flight, if they find out that they were at for I feel like that's who's gonna end up having a fifty billion.
Speaker 20: Definitely it's gonna be some aund I don't know the answer to that question to answer it, but at Google, and according to Google, families can receive UH. Plane crash victims can receive financial conversation or damages for the loss of their loved when this conversation can include funeral and burial, expensive lost income, pain and suffering. You guys heard the new Secretary Transportation this morning say they're working with all these different.
Speaker 21: People in the family.
Speaker 20: So I'm assuming that they'll probably try and figure a way to, like, you know, just help ease the financial burden.
Speaker 21: But this is just sad.
Speaker 20: If it's not the airlines part at all, well, I think the FAA and those reports will come out.
Speaker 21: What are determined fault?
Speaker 2: Right man man rest in, Well, that is just with the mess you all right, Well, let's get to the People's Choice mix.
Speaker 4: Its the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're taking out the breakfast Club morning. Everybody is ej envy jes hilarious, Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. Let me salute to Lincoln Tech. Lincoln Tech is a trade school, UH that teaches everything from HVAC to healthcare, to automotive to welding. I went there yesterday and what I'm doing is I'm going through some of their training facilities to learn some of these things. So yesterday I actually learned how to take blood. So if you need me to take blood, anytime I could take blood, what if you need me to do it, I'm gonna do it right. Hey, yo, I could do the vitals. I could check your vitals. What else did I learned yesterday? And I also learned e kg if and I need to put it, you know, check your heart, Jela.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I started to say something to you just now, but I'm not gonna say it, okay, and my MoMA, my business. IM gonna say it to you after the air as soon as we get off here. I got an air ful for you. I got air for I got air fool.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just don't learn.
Speaker 2: But anyway, and you know what, salute to day twenty six joining us today.
Speaker 3: So luke to day twenty six. Man, Jess is going to see them tonight and that's will be. He's so excited. She was like, oh my god, I got two tickets for me, sophieas to go see days.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She asked you, like if you and your wife want to go go with us? Like, oh little double date night?
Speaker 2: Oh you go to.
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going up.
Speaker 6: I love him, So yeah, we're going to go, me and a couple of the other producers from up here and go.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all have a good time. Jesus, all right, I know Jesus. Yeah, it's you have a good time.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: I will all right. We come back without the positive notice the Breakfast Club go morning and wanting everybody. It's j Envy, Jess, Hilarius, charlamage to God. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: It's time to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Charlomon, you got a positive note?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 3: Learn to ask questions, okay. It is always better to ask questions than to make assumptions. Have the courage to ask questions until you are as clear as you can be. Once you hear the answer to a question, you won't have to make assumptions because you will know the truth.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, Breakfast Club, bitches, you don't finished or y'all done.