Speaker 1: Well, what's up, everybody. I'm Lynda McLaughlin here for the Rogue recap, and there's a lot to get to today. And I have to say, because of what's happening in the Middle East, and because of all of the news surrounding, you know whether or not we're going to be involved in a nuclear war and if Iron has a nuclear weapon. A huge hearing today went very unnoticed. They talked about the Karen Reid verdict, which I'm not saying it is or it isn't important, but I certainly don't think it's as important as Joe Biden his cognitivity and what happened with the auto pen And today the Senate Judiciary Committee had a hearing to look at just that, and I think the most interesting part about it is that Democrats did not show up. So the Democrats that said that Joe Biden was this amazing, wonderful, completely cognitive couldn't come today and confirm that and support that. They literally did not show up. Why didn't they show up? Let's think about that for a minute. First of all, I don't know why as a sitting senator, if you are a part of a committee, you're allowed to not go to a certain hearing. There are meetings I don't want to go to at work, but it's called work, so you go. That's kind of how that works, pun intended. I don't get these people. They're so entitled, they get elected. They no longer answer the phone. You know, you call Capitol Hill two two two two four three one two one. I have the phone and were memorized because I've called too many times and they don't answer. The staffers. They don't help you. You feel like, you know, I might as well be calling just like you know, as heelemarketer. They are not interested in anything except when they need to sell you something. They don't want to help you, they don't want to go over what's really happening, and they sure as hell don't want to hear your complaints. And so when when these people don't show up for work and supposedly I just saw a study recently out of three hundred and sixty five days our elected representative work actual work days, one hundred and thirty three days. Now, I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule, as there are to.
Speaker 2: Most, but one hundred and thirty three days really, and these people are making six figures some of them even more if they're doing the lobbying, like Senator Warren and Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: I mean, they have houses here and houses there, and we're Ago Green, but we fly first class and we have private planes because we need to get around quickly. I mean, I digress, But my point is they didn't show up. And when you don't show up and you're supposed to be somewhere, it is beyond infuriating because now you're saying to the American people, I'm too good to answer your questions. So Joe Biden as president used the autopen twenty seven hundred percent more than any of his predecessors. Just let that sink in for a minute. Twenty seven hundred percent, and we're not supposed to ask questions. That's just like okay, like cool, Yeah, that sounds great. It doesn't sound great. Sounds bad, sounds like somebody's trying to hide something. It sounds like maybe you had somebody who was not of sound mind and you could do whatever you wanted, like, I don't know, commute a bunch of prison sentences and totally give every single member of your family who is as corrupt as you are immunity should a court of law ever, choose to pursue said charges against you for all the things that you actually did do. And now none of that is a reality, unless, of course, we can get to some sort of solution beyond this hearing. Now, most of the time, I feel like these hearings are for show, and I feel like it's just a way for certain senators to do things and say, look, we're really doing things for you. Unless something comes of it, I'm kind of like, eh, that was a waste of taxpayer time and money. You would have been better off working on the potholes on the highway. I don't know, but this was interesting. So Senator Hawley, who I don't know exactly know how I feel about him yet. Joey's still out, but he he had some interesting things to say today. And I'll just let you listen, because I'm sure you haven't heard it because nobody's playing it, you know. And that's what's unfortunate is that here we had an opportunity to ask questions and half of the committee didn't show up, and then the rest of the news media didn't really cover it because there was so much other news about this Iran Israel conflict. Which the United States may now be a part of. So just take a listen to Senator Josh Wally for just a moment.
Speaker 3: You know the visuals. Sometimes it's really is true. A picture speaks louder than words, it's worth a thousand words. And here all you have to do is look over at this side has to see that the stone wall continues. I mean, from the party that lied to this nation. You know the visuals. Sometimes it's really is true. A picture speaks louder than words, it's worth a thousand words. Here, all you have to do is look over at this side of the dioce to see that the stone wall continues. I mean, from the party that lied to this nation for four years. Let's just take a look at some of the things that our colleague said on the Democrat side when their own Justice Department was concluding that Joe Biden, who, let's not forget, illegally took classified documents. Illegally took classified documents and kept them in his garage in his freezer. I mean, lord knows where he just certainly didn't know. Their own Justice department interviewed the guy and concluded he could not form the requisite mental state to stand trial. He did not have the mental ability to stand trial. And what did our Democrat colleagues say? Vice President Harris says, oh, no, no. The way that the Her report characterized the president's so wrong. The president's demeanor is totally fine. Senator Smith, what her said about the president not remembering his son's death so unfair. Senator Kane said, this is grand standing. Senator f Vitaman said, it's just cheap shots. You had other senators saying Senator Ausoff in February of twenty twenty four, twenty twenty four, saying, and I quote, I found the president to be sharp, focused, impressive, formidable, and effective. In June twenty twenty four, Congressman Jeffries insis Biden was and I'm quoting again, incredibly strong, forceful, and decisive. Where are they now? They don't want to answer for any of those quotes now. They lied to us for four years, and we know they lied. They know they lied. It's why they're not here. They don't want to answer a single question. They can't bear to show their faces in public.
Speaker 1: He's so right, that's exactly what has happened. They made all of these grandiose statements that President Biden was completely and totally with it, and we know that he wasn't. We know that he wasn't. And I just want to remind everybody what he sounded like while he was running and when he was president. Just take a listen. This is not edited. This is him in various situations where he was trying to talk. Just you decide.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll do what he's unable to do.
Speaker 5: I'll lay it, affect the strategy, to mobilize, shooting, I suffer the pressure, isolated, punish China. Thanks to all the members of Congress and Homeland Security Secretary. I'm not suggar tound away. He knows so long as it was nine or freedom can never be secured. Don't teach Donald Chomping a valuable lesson.
Speaker 4: Don't mess with them.
Speaker 5: In America unless you want to get the benefit of groundbreaking Asian Americans like Very Wang and and Joan Shing Gang passed by Shangak. We'll never forget lying around and him lying around. Actually Americans, the nation can get fined in a single word.
Speaker 1: Extud that is a compilation of audio of someone who used to run the United States of America. It is frightening. And then these Democrat senators have the audacity to not show up, to not be present, and to not be held accountable for statements that they made when they knew they were full of shit, they knew they were lying, and they don't care. And that's what really gets under my skin. That's what pisses me off more than anything else. They should be held accountable. All they ever talk about is nobody's above the law. Nobody's above the law. Yeah, okay except you? Right? Except you and maybe your cousin and your cousin's friend and your sister's uncle. Sweetheart, shut up, you're so full of it. And I have to say, like men, any of you, I am sick of it. I am sick of it on both sides, whether it's you know, Senator McConnell. My god, how long did it take for him to get out of there? The guys having you know, strokes right in front of us, and they're ushering him off like everything's fine, look away, nothing to see here. What this is the majority leader of the Senate? Are you kidding me? It's enough already. We need term limits. I know we'll never get them, but we need term limits. And we need these people out of there. They're too comfortable and there's no accountability. And I got to be honest with you, folks, I don't even know what the path is to get it. I really don't. I look at these three Supreme Court justices today who were the only three three women to vote to allow child mutilation, while the other six were like, yeah, how about no, how about not under eighteen. It's just there's something wrong with people, and there's something specifically wrong when you serve and you are of a certain stature and you have a certain amount of entitlement and elitist mentality, and it overtakes what you're there to do, which is to serve the American people, because you're not. I mean, really, what has Chuck Schumer done for the American people? Go ahead, I'll wait, because there isn't anything. He doesn't do anything. He does pay for play, he talks to this when he talks to that one. Oh yeah, sure, sure, I'll take care of that. I'll go talk to whoever. The anti policy is the same way her and pin Wat Paul, they're perfectly fine. They don't give a rip about anybody, and that's why they need the legal immigrants. I keep saying this over and over again. They could care less about these people. It's all about numbers. It's all about the census, and it's all about gerrymandering and congressional districts. That's all it's about. They don't care about anything else. So unless and until we decide to make the census about counting citizens, we're never going to win this battle because that's really what's really what they care about. But full circle back to Joe Biden. Joe Biden was out to lunch. He's been out to lunch for quite some time. I think he's probably not been completely cognitively there until since maybe like when he was a vice president under Obama. I don't know if you guys remember they were following that car that was down at the University of Pennsylvania, saying that he was seeing people because he was having you know, brain aneurysms or you know, what seemed to look like could lead to brain aneurysms or tias or what have you. And then we never heard anything more about it. But it was like, you know, Barack Obama himself said, you know, if you want something to get screwed up, you go to old Joe, Joe will screw it up for you every time, and he did. He screwed it up for four years, and he let in a gagillion illegals and sleeper cells of Islamic radicals. And you know, now we've got to fix up everything that this guy brought in. And honestly, I just don't know if it was him, not that he was a good guy when he was with it, because he wasn't. He was a scumbag then, But the problem is is that he was surrounded by scumbags and now those scumbags had access to the autopen. So back to today's Senate Judiciary hearing on the autopen, one of their witnesses gave this testimony. It's about three minutes, but it's worth your time. And like I said, I know you didn't hear it because nobody played it because we were all so busy covering what's happening in the Middle East, and that is incredibly important, obviously, but this is too, because it would be great to be able to reverse some of the things that that autopen allowed. So just take a listen to this.
Speaker 6: When the President signs, he communicates his assent and endorsement.
Speaker 4: Of the action he takes.
Speaker 6: The autopen is a device that signs the president's signature to a document. The Oversight Project, of which I am a board member, has discovered that the Biden White House deployed an autopen to a fix President Biden's signature to pardons, prison commutations, executive orders, and presidential proclamations.
Speaker 4: The Oversight Project's research.
Speaker 6: Which has found that the Biden White House first deployed the autopen to a fix President Biden's signature to a proclamation on day five of his administration, and that there were at least three different autopen signatures in use throughout rest President Biden's tenure in the White House. In June twenty twenty two, the Biden White House began deploying the autopen to sign clemency warrants in executive orders. Autopen use skyrocketed from there. We found that of the fifty one clemency warrants issued during the Biden presidency, over half thirty two in total were signed with an autopen, and these include some of the most controversial acts of clemency of the Biden presidency, including death row commutations and the pre preemptive pardons of members of the Biden family, doctor Anthony Fauci, General Mark Milly, and more that were issued in the final days of the Biden presidency.
Speaker 4: We reviewed President Biden's schedule in.
Speaker 6: His publicly available media and were unable to find any record of President Biden's personally approving these actions, such as a statement issued by the President himself to reporters. In addition, we found that the Biden White House used the autopen to affix President's Biden's signature to clemency warrants and executive orders while the President himself was in Washington, d c. For at least some of that day and thus was presumably available to sign important executive actions. Finally, we found multiple days where President Biden we signed a bill into law, but used an autopen to issue an executive order or for other important executive actions.
Speaker 4: The Biden White House is widespread.
Speaker 6: Use of an autopen to affix President Biden's signatures to documents that exercise executive powers belonging solely to the president poses significant constitutional, legal and practical considerations. Once the President's signature is copied and loaded into the autopen, the machine can signed documents as the president himself would to be blunt by using the autopen. Anyone can sign documents as the president himself.
Speaker 4: Now, to be clear, I'm not here today to suggest that the autopin is bad. It's just technology.
Speaker 6: I'm here today because of questions concerning President Biden's capacity and whether the autopen was used to usurp presidential power or to conceal the president's decline. As the sitting president's mental acuity declined, potentially to the point of incapacitation, his administration's expansion of the powers of the presidency raises more questions than answers. Any investigation into this matter should focus not only on whether President Biden directed or authorized subordinate staff to take action in certain instances, but.
Speaker 4: Whether he had the capacity to do so at all. The twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 6: Lays out clear procedures for what to do when the president is incapacitated. It was carefully drafted and informed by our nation's history.
Speaker 4: The Biden administration ignored it all.
Speaker 6: To aggrandize executive power and push the country further in their preferred ideological direction. It is our obligation at this point to get to the bottom of these issues and ask the important question as to whether or not the autopin and other devices were used to cover and obscure President Biden's mental declient, undermining our national security and also the Constitution.
Speaker 1: So the person you just heard speaking as a gentleman by the name of Theodore Wold, and he worked in Trump's doo j in the first administration. He's a fellow. He has a background obviously in legal works, in legal policy, and he just gave a very technical response about the autopen and the autopen has been used by presidents for many years. But the extent to which it was used by a person who you just heard in what I played earlier is concerning. And it's concerning because there's a lot of nefarious actors and their interests have nothing to do with the benefits and the good and what's right for the American people. They could care less. They care about one thing themselves and everything that we saw in those commutations, in those pardons, they're all people who would have been questioned. They're all people who were suspect. I mean, my god, Fauci really I nicknamed him. I nicknamed him Fauci the fraud. I mean, the guy is lowest of the low testing on beagles and torturing them because they cried the loudest, and then infecting the American people, then profiting off of a vaccine that he knew all along would never work or do anything. You create the problem, you create the solution. You make. The solution not work all that well, so you need a follow up solution aka the booster. This guy is like I mean, it's like the spoonne of Satan. He needs to be held accountable. If there's one person that I would want to have a reversal on that auto pen for a pardon, it's Fauci. Fauci is somebody who needs to be held accountable. He is probably, in my opinion, will go down as one of the worst people in American history in years to come. When our kids read their history books, they'll say, my god, why did they do that? Why did they allow him to get off? I hope we don't. I hope we hold him accountable and take him and his disgusting wife for everything that they are and for everything that they took from everyday people. They deserve to go down, and I hope they do. I hope they go down in flames. You know who else I want to go down in flames. Kathy Hlkel, So, today in New York City, we had a violent stabbing in the morning during rush hour on a subway on the five train at Grand Central. Grand Central is a main hub here in New York City, and an illegal immigrant stabbed this guy on the subway, took his stuff, like jumped in off the platform. Everybody scatters and screams, and obviously a couple people instead of helping, decided to videotape. Because we have the videotape, New York Post posted it earlier today, on the same exact day, Kathy Hulkel has promised fifty million million taxpayer dollars to help to fund illegal immigrants with their legal aid as they fight their legal deportations for being here illegally. Don't ask me to say it again because I can't. But that's what's really happening. She's not working on protecting citizens, she's not working on protecting people who are on the subways commuting, of which I am one. That's not what she's doing. She's allowing people to be burned, alived, mugged, raped, now getting stabbings. I mean, it's ridiculous on these subways. And why because there's no accountability, because the police are handcuffed, and because people like Brad Lander and Kathy Holkeel could care less about the people of New York, the illegal, law abiding, tax paying people of New York. She wants to take your money and spend it on illegal immigrants who are here illegally, that are staying in four and five star hotels. And why are they doing that? Because Kathy Hulgel is paying that hotel more money with your taxpayer dollars for a room than the room is even worth. I've talked to some of these hotel guys and I'm like, what is going on? Why are you allowing this to happen? And they're like, listen, the room goes for three hundred bucks. The city wants to pay us seven hundred. Of course they're going to do that. It's so warped and sick, and it is a constant struggle because you're called a racist and you're called a horrible person because you point out the truth. Why is that? Why are we pointing out the truth? And then we have people like Whoop Goldberg, who has the audacity to say today that it's just as bad to be black in America as it is to be a woman in Tehran. What are you kidding me? You on ABC every single day as a black woman hosting a show. These women in Tehran cannot let their hair out. They cover their whole face, they cover their whole body. They receive public lashings. Gays are hung from the top of cranes. You think that black people in America are suffering the way that the people of Tehran are suffering. I mean, I can't even imagine, honestly, how ABC could let that go unchecked. They have to have her apologize for that. It's such a disgusting and ignorant analogy because it shows how little she knows about the topic and about the suffering of the people, and she's minimizing it by making that comment. You're hosting a TV show and you think that your suffrage is as bad as some young girl who's been promise to a man decades older than her who will now rape her and for the rest of her life really will be I mean, my god, I knew these guys were terrible in the view, but this is just there's terrible, and then there's just sick. It's revolting. I think she owes honestly every Persian woman out there and apologies, and that's where That's where we're at today. This is the news of the day, This is where people are. We want to apologize to the illegals, make the legals apologize to everyone else, and we want to dust everything under the rug and common sense is not allowed and asking people to own what they said and be accountable and show up is just too much. That's where we're at today. I hope we are somewhere different tomorrow. I don't know. This has been the Rogue Recap. I am Lynda McLaughlin. Love being with you. I will be here tomorrow. God willing check me out at Linda Mick at the Rogue Recap. Stay tuned for more news and we'll see you tomorrow. Take care,