Speaker 1: Donkey up to day. Damn, it's time for donkey. I mean trying to beat donkey today. No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damn. Start the man who got the donkey out the day today? Wow, Jess Hilarry is donkey today? From Monday, October twentieth goes to a twenty one year old Ohio man named Jonathan Morris. Jonathan is locked up right now because he decided to seek vengeance after being fired. Okay, how many people out there have been fired and wanted to seek revenge for said firing. Well, Jonathan Morris lived out your wildness dreams and now his dumb ass is in jail for it. Let's go to Fox nineteen now for the report police breaking this morning.
Speaker 3: At the Alert desk. A man is dead after a shooting outside this Taco Bell in Queen's Gate. This is video from that scene at the restaurant on Guest Street. Cincinnati police say they first got that call around midnight saying someone shot an employee in the parking lot of that Taco Bell. When officers arrived. They declared the victim dead at the scene. We're told police did not make any arrests or find a weapon. Right now, they are currently investigating and finding surveillance video from the restaurant at this hour.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Johnny, John John, I shouldn't have to tell you that this wasn't the way to handle any of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Look, we've all been fired in life.
Speaker 2: I've been fired seven times total, four times from radio stations. The others were a clothing store that used to exist in them, all called Demo. I was fired from a warehouse called Industrial Acoustic Company, and I was fired by my sister from guess where Taco Bell? Yes, my sister was the manager, and she fired me rightfully.
Speaker 1: So, okay, I was late. That's not funny. It is. It is funny, but it is that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was fired rightfully, so I was late, not doing what I was supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 2: But now once did I think about reacting to any of those firings the way Johnathan Morris did. Okay, I just don't understand the rapid escalation. You fired one day, then allegedly commit murder the next There had to be some type of serious mental breakdown. He had to have a problem with his manager prior, because ain't no way, Jonathan, you're twenty one years old. I can guarantee you that Taco Bell was not going to be where you peaked in life. Okay, it just wasn't.
Speaker 1: You went to.
Speaker 2: Taco Bell a day after being fired from there to kill the manager.
Speaker 1: I looked it up.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, Taco Bell in Ohio pays in the average of about thirteen dollars and thirty three cents per hour, So you were about to spend the rest of your life in a maximum security prison for minimum wage. And the news report said the manager was just trying to help.
Speaker 1: That's what I read.
Speaker 2: Okay, I bet you the manager, and rest in peace to the manager. Ryan Johnson sending his family healing energy. Ryan Johnson was just trying to help. He probably engaged Jonathan in conversation. He probably was making an effort to resolve something, probably trying to tell him like, bruh, this ain't that serious. Okay, you got fired from here, you got a whole life to live. But now he's dead. Because this young man simply couldn't handle his emotions, another permanent decision made from temporary feelings. Listen, I promise you, youngest man. I know things be feeling like the end of the world when bad things happen. But if it's one thing that I have learned in my forty seven years on this planet, is that trouble don't last always. Okay, this two shall pass, and my brother, fast food is not a fortune five hundred company fortune five hundred companies ain't worth you killing nobody over, but definitely fast food ain't. Okay, I promise you that you could have gotten another fast food job if you wanted one.
Speaker 1: Okay. You may have.
Speaker 2: Felt humiliated or wronged in the moment. You might have felt like it was unfair. You may have felt powerless. But McDonald's was right up the street. Okay, So is a chick for late, Well, you're definitely not nice enough to work it. No Chick fil A, but there's a coust Junius. I don't know if Crystal is in Ohio. But my point point is there was other fast food jobs to be got. Okay, you can get another fast food job. But Ryan Johnson sadly can't get another life. Not here in this dimension anyway, and you, Jonathan, can't get back what you are about to lose, which is a life of freedom. Workplace conduct plus emotional discress plus access to firearms can lead to irreversible tragedies like this one. Please give Jonathan Morris the biggest he huh?
Speaker 1: All that for a crunch rap supreme? That's crazy? All that for a cheesy Gordia crunch? Really? What race we'll race? What's his name? The name was Jonathan Morris. You won't see him? You know a race? You know? We don't know what race. Don't just assume.
Speaker 2: Okay, you'll want to play a game.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play a game. Somebody died. I do have a question, jess, right, what race y'all think he is?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Because I want to know. I don't wonder how racist y'all are? You go for? Black? Okay? Black? Why do y'all think that? I don't know. Yeah, I don't even.
Speaker 4: Racist, But let me ask you a question, yess, that's Charlamagne while he got fired from Jaco Bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did you senstify? You said you was late? But why did I wasn't? I mean, I wasn't doing what I was supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: He was late all the time. I don't remember, sleek it don't learn. Only worked for like two weeks. First of all, I don't be late here. Stop backing like I be late here all the god damn time. Be working for fifteen years. My track record is very good.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, I've worked with people who were extremely late all the time. All right, okay, my track record is very very good. All right, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, now when we come back, you got a chance to chop it up with former president, former Vice president Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, Kamala Harris has an amazing book out called One hundred and seven Days. If Democrats get out their feelings, I think he can, you know, help them to have some courage to tell the truth about their own party. All right, and I think that can help them, you know, moving into the future. But we were in Birmingham, Alabama, on Friday, and we had a couple of conversations. We had a five o'clock conversation and an eight o'clock conversation. Both of them were different. So we're gonna get pieces of both of them all for you this morning.
Speaker 1: All right. We'll get into that Next, it's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.