Speaker 1: Are you ready for what's about to happen?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm absolutely not ready. For once in my life, I'm not prepared.
Speaker 3: At the point, I forgot we were even doing this until this morning and I was like, oh, right, oh, we're doing the crazy thing.
Speaker 1: So we are reenacting an episode that the fan.
Speaker 3: Ritos have voted for fan Rito's Choice, Fan Rito's Choice. We are reenacting an episode just you and I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as all of the characters.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are all we're representing all of the characters. Our wonderful producer Mattie has split it up somehow, and we all know who we're playing. We don't know, like we don't we know what episode it is now, but we just found out five minutes ago, right, So we'll.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and list the characters out that we're gonna be playing At the top, we're gonna explain the episode and everything, but uh, and we're just gonna have to do our best acting impressions of the other characters. I'm just I'm gonna go so like just go really obvious, like just over the top.
Speaker 2: You're going over the top.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go over the top with the obvious. Uh, so that people know you know right, Well.
Speaker 2: Is it gonna be confusing for the fan ritos because they're gonna hear like voice. We might be the most confused.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. You can't you got It's not gonna be your voice.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be it's gonna be you know, Jesse or or Cindy whoever, or Rusty here.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, I'm finally I'm scrolling down. Okay, Oh, there's a little intro. There's that we didn't read. Okay, let's give it the intro. I'll do the intro. Hey, they're fantos. Welcome back to Tanitos. Today, we are bringing you the highly anticipated minisode that we've been hinted at for a few weeks. Jody and I will be re enacting an episode of Full House that was chosen by you, the fans. You've already you've already covered this, Jody. The episode that won the majority vote is season four, episode eleven, Secret Admirer. That's a good one. That's a really good one. We have not watched this episode or read any of the script prior to this record.
Speaker 3: Literally, you guys, we have not really not looked at that. I didn't even know what episode we were doing until we just read it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this is this, This is the fantastic So let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, and very important news. We have someone joining us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we have to introduce our special guests.
Speaker 3: The great and wonderful uh mister Oz of our of our podcast, Jensen Car Hi Jensen.
Speaker 5: Hello, everyone. I've been working on my French accent all week. I don't know why the stage direction would have French accent, but we'll try.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe I'll hold it for now. I don't I'll use it for an Oscar bait movie or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if this isn't one, I don't know what I mean. This is Emmy winning television right here.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll be reading any stage direction, which is like if someone's walking or where we are.
Speaker 6: Okay, got it.
Speaker 3: So Jensen is the action part, and then AB and I are going to be doing all the rest of the talking as various characters, and we're going to do our best to make those characters so ridiculously stereotypical of who they are that you will know who we're pretending to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is how a table read normally goes to you have the director who usually reads the stage directions, and then the cast is gathered around a table writing their lines. But now it's just a party of two here.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your We are the cast, we are the guys and not not to mention, this also has uh there's.
Speaker 1: A couple guest stars in here too.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, we got like three guest stars, so geez.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've also got three extra people to play.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't I don't know who they are. Context. We have no context. No, it's gonna be great, It'll be It'll be fantastic. Okay. So I will be playing the roles of oh boy, Jesse, Cindy to Cindy.
Speaker 3: Cindy I think was dating Danny. Oh Cindy was I think dating Danny and her kid was.
Speaker 2: Rusty, Oh, I wrote. Okay, I remember Rusty, but I don't know Cindy's his mother. Okay, Yeah, so I'm playing Jesse, Cindy, Rusty DJ.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for you to have conversations between mother and son.
Speaker 2: I'm also playing Stephanie, which I'm most excited about, and a comment which might be the easiest role.
Speaker 1: You have lines.
Speaker 2: What is he doing? I don't know. Maybe I woah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, And I will be playing the roles of Michelle, Danny, Ricky.
Speaker 1: No idea who he is, but I don't know. We'll figure it out as we go. Ricky, Kimmy, Joey, and Becky.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, Oh you got Joey. Good, you got Joey.
Speaker 1: So you get to do Ricky is the paper boy.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm reading. That's what Maddy said that I don't know. No, you know the paper boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever happened to predictability? Okay, oh goodness, Oh wait, all right here, wait, I gotta get a big swig of tea to prepare. I wish I had a tuna melt. I should have eaten a tuna melted to prepare for this, right, to.
Speaker 1: Really get in the character of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, had like different hats for every character.
Speaker 6: I wish.
Speaker 3: I wish I could have prepped with some props, like props and wigs and things.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, well, the next time, if this goes well, maybe we'll do it again.
Speaker 1: And you know this goes really poor, we'll probably definitely.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, here, we buckle up. Tanertos. Here we go.
Speaker 5: We start with the cold open. We find Michelle eating cookies at the kitchen table when Jesse walks.
Speaker 2: In, Shorty, Yeah, did you just eat the creamy middle out of that cookie and put the two ends back together? Yes, you ate the middle out of every cookie in this cookie jar.
Speaker 1: Next time, only by the middle.
Speaker 3: The crowd erupts with applause and laughter, standing on their seats screaming.
Speaker 5: And then we find Danny in the kitchen when there's a knock.
Speaker 3: We were there coming, Hey, Cindy, hiks Jensen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was giving. I was giving some dramatic pause. They kiss and the ooze.
Speaker 2: Which Judy and I have done before. We have kissed before we're on stage.
Speaker 1: Yep, so you know you have very visceral reaction to this.
Speaker 3: Uh rusty, Hi, Danny, Welcome to the first annual Tanner Family Quality Time Barbecue.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for inviting us, even though we're not officially family.
Speaker 3: Cindy, we've been dating over a month. You dry clean my shorts your family.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my semi legendary homemade apple pie.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can smell it from here. I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Danny takes the lid off the pie to reveal a piece has already been eaten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently someone else couldn't wait.
Speaker 2: Either, Rusty. Sorry, Mom, it was a long car run.
Speaker 5: There's a knock at the door.
Speaker 2: Don't get it. I've got it. Don't get it, I've got it.
Speaker 5: DJ and Kimmy come downstairs.
Speaker 1: DJ, what's going on? Oh shit, that's me, that's DJ. What's going on? It's the paper boy, Ricky.
Speaker 2: How do I look?
Speaker 1: Hungry for love?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 5: DJ opens the door.
Speaker 3: Hi, Ricky, Hi, I'm here to collect for the paper. Uh three point fifty, mister Tanner. Sorry, Ricky, all I have is a twenty. I don't have any change.
Speaker 2: That's okay, keep it cool.
Speaker 3: What my incredibly generous daughter meant is keep a dollar and come back for the rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks for trying. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: I'll be here. I'll see you then, two toulou. She closes the door too, to Lou, I'm such a geek, mister, and missus Ricky paper boy.
Speaker 5: Rusty makes kissing sounds.
Speaker 3: Croa up ah, Cindy, isn't this cute? They're fighting just like brother and sister.
Speaker 2: Ew Hey, Fana ritos. It's the announcement We've all been waiting for how Rude Tannerritos now has Merch whoa Baby. We have a limited selection of designs for this launch, all created by Jody and me from I Love That Amphibian to the World is small, but the house is full. Check it out at howarudemerch dot com.
Speaker 5: We find Rusty in DJ and Stephanie's room. Michelle walks in, Hey, mister, what are you up to now?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just typing a letter and you can help me deliver it like a mailman.
Speaker 1: I'm very busy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, little lady, I'll give you this bright, shiny new penny.
Speaker 1: They'll be cheap, give me a nickel.
Speaker 2: Well, you drive a hard bargain, but here you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now take this letter into the kitchen and give it to your sister. Now here's the fun part. Tell her it's from Ricky the paper Boy.
Speaker 1: But that's a lie.
Speaker 2: Here's another nickel.
Speaker 1: You got a deal, dude.
Speaker 5: Michelle leaves the ring.
Speaker 2: This is gonna make DJ crazy.
Speaker 5: Rusty evil. Stephanie walks into the kitchen just as Michelle walks in.
Speaker 2: This is for my sister, who gave this to you.
Speaker 1: I do not lie.
Speaker 3: It was Rusty, but I'm keeping the money.
Speaker 5: She's thinking while she reads the letter, So you gotta have a real thinking thought here.
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is a this is a voiceover. Okay, Yeah, I've loved you secretly for a long time. When I see you in the house, my burns with passion. I can't live without your love. Signed hot for you. Ew gross?
Speaker 1: Why did you say you gross?
Speaker 2: Because Rusty loves me?
Speaker 1: You gross.
Speaker 5: Michelle speeds out of the kitchen.
Speaker 2: If anyone finds out I got a love letter from that dufus, I'll die.
Speaker 1: Be right back, Danny.
Speaker 5: Cindy comes in. Stephanie quickly hides the letter in the laundry basket.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, steph Uh, your dad wants the air freshener in the backyard. Yeah, he says, it doesn't smell woodsy enough. That's my dad. You gotta love him. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Stephanie goes outside when Joey comes up from his room.
Speaker 3: Cindy, how's the most beautiful drag cleaner I've ever known?
Speaker 2: Joey? What did you spill.
Speaker 3: Ketchup on my shirt? Mustard on my pageant? Gotta stop making sandwiches?
Speaker 6: In the car.
Speaker 2: I'll take it out to my van so I don't forget.
Speaker 1: Oh, Cindy, you are the best.
Speaker 5: He kisses her on the cheek.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, I left a little note in there for you. It explains everything.
Speaker 5: Cindy walks out of the room, reading the letter Stephanie put in the laundry basket another thinking out loud.
Speaker 2: His heart burns with passion. He can't live without my love. Joey's hot for me, Cindy.
Speaker 5: Cindy hides a letter between some papers on the table, just before Danny walks in.
Speaker 3: Sin, you gotta come smell the backyard. It is pine forest brush.
Speaker 2: Uh, I will. I just have to take out Joey's laundry. Oh, and it means nothing to me. Nothing.
Speaker 5: Cindy walks the door and opens that. Becky is standing there.
Speaker 2: Hi. Oh, I'm taking Joey's laundry out to my van.
Speaker 1: Well, then, thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm late. Oh and the jello didn't gel yet.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hey, that's okay. We can just tell everyone it's lime soup. Hey, Becky, do me a favor. Take a look at some notes I made for tomorrow's show, thinking some changes that may affect us both. You know, let me know how you feel. Okay, sure, I'll look at him right now. Great, I'll go put out some soup bowls and croutons.
Speaker 2: For your.
Speaker 5: I hope like a neighbor overhears us and thinks it's just Jody talking to herself.
Speaker 1: Oh, they hear that all the time.
Speaker 5: Danny walks out, uh.
Speaker 3: Thinking, oh my god, Danny can't live without my love. If Jesse finds out, he'll kill Danny.
Speaker 6: M I would have my own show.
Speaker 5: The door opens and Jesse walks in.
Speaker 2: I went to four different stores trying to find Danny low sodium gurk. He's getting dills and he's gonna like them. I need a kiss, got a lot of kissing.
Speaker 5: Jesse and Becky kiss While doing to Becky quickly hides the letter in a book. Another thinking out loud, I.
Speaker 1: Have to hide this, got to keep him kissing me. I know what he likes.
Speaker 5: And now another thinking out loud from Jesse, ooh I like that.
Speaker 2: What are you doing behind my back? Uh? Nothing? Wait a sec? What is that? Oh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Library book? You know, wouldn't you know?
Speaker 3: Jimmy Gibbler and a month overdue boy that child is out of and he walks in. Oh, Jess, where have you been with my pickles? I've been worried, sick.
Speaker 2: Where do you think I've been? You sent me on a wild girkin chase? All I could find were Dill's here. Enjoy, Yes, Dil's. My entire menu is based around the kurkin.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna have to go to pick up. Danny's trying to get rid of Jesse so he can be alone with me.
Speaker 2: Come on, you got Dill's gurkins. What's the difference? Who cares?
Speaker 1: I care? I care deeply. Uh, Jess, I'll go bring the car around.
Speaker 3: Well, as long as you're going to the store, let me go check the fridge and see if we need any other condiments.
Speaker 2: Oh well, where are you gonna send me? Now? Mustard City?
Speaker 1: Hey, it is right across the street from Pickletown.
Speaker 5: There's an overwhelming laughter from everyone nearby. Jimmy comes downstairs and Danny leaves.
Speaker 3: Oh uh oh now now I'm you Okay, now you're me?
Speaker 2: Yes, pressure's on.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, Jesse, if you're going out, can you pick me up a copy of teen Hunk? It has a scratch and sniff ad for new Kids on the Block.
Speaker 5: Hellon, wow, I didn't know this was a documentary.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't buy teen hunk and two. He a little surprise in there for you, Kimbo.
Speaker 5: Jesse walks into the kitchen. In the doorway, he meets Michelle.
Speaker 1: I got two nickels, But what's this a dime?
Speaker 5: That's it now, thinking while she reads the letter.
Speaker 2: Whoa baby? Jesse's hot for me?
Speaker 1: And why not? I'm twice the woman Becky is.
Speaker 5: Jimmy puts the letter on the sweater next to her.
Speaker 1: You better be nice to me, kid. If I marry your uncle Jesse, I could be your aunt.
Speaker 3: Kimmy thinking, no way, I gotta go glam up for my man. Time for a little gloss and floss.
Speaker 5: Kimmy walks into the kitchen. Becky walks back in.
Speaker 2: Jess, what's taking so long, Jesse? Danny wanted me to get a few more things.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot my sweater.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll get it, thanks, thinking while reading a love letter to Becky. When I see you in the house, this must be from Danny or Joey. I don't believe this letter me either.
Speaker 5: Thinking I got to learn to read. We find Jesse and Michelle on the couch in the living room.
Speaker 2: Michelle, my dearest little niece. Could you go in and ask your daddy and Joey to come in here. Please?
Speaker 1: It will be my pleasure.
Speaker 5: Michelle leaves.
Speaker 1: Jess are you still in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Becky enters, Honey, I thought we were going to the store. There's been a change in plans.
Speaker 5: Guys, thinking out loud.
Speaker 1: Does Jesse know Danny gave me that love letter?
Speaker 5: Jesse walks in with Danny and Joey. Gentlemen, thinking out.
Speaker 2: Loud, I'm gonna find out right now, which one of my best friends is a backstabbing weasel? Okay, which one of my best friends would like to escort my fiance to Pickletown.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll go come on, Becky, binging out loud.
Speaker 2: Ah, so Danny's the weasel who wants my Rebecca, Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Danny, You've got a million things to do.
Speaker 2: I'll take Becky, thinking out loud, maybe Joey's the real weasel in walck Cindy, Joey, Oh.
Speaker 3: Hey, Cindy, Uh, you want to take a ride to the store with bull Weakle.
Speaker 1: That was a little addition, just so you know.
Speaker 2: With the man who's trying to steal me from Danny. Oh sorry, I haven't smelled the backyard yet.
Speaker 5: Cindy goes to the backyard.
Speaker 1: You know what, this is just stupid. I'm gonna call a pickletown. They deliver thirty minutes or less, and your pickles are free.
Speaker 5: Joey and Danny go to the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Becky, you and I need to talk.
Speaker 5: Kimmy appears at the stairs.
Speaker 2: Hello, Jesse, what do you want?
Speaker 5: Gibbler thinking out loud.
Speaker 3: Oh good, yeah, pretend you don't like me. Becky will never suspect you wrote me that love letter.
Speaker 5: Kimmy walks to Jesse and Becky and she winks.
Speaker 2: Kimmy, you got some gunk in your eye.
Speaker 1: Becky, I just want you to know.
Speaker 3: Whatever happens, I just want us to be friends. Thanks, Kimmy, that's very reassuring.
Speaker 5: Kimmy thinks out loud, that's what you say.
Speaker 1: Now wait until that rock is on my finger?
Speaker 5: Can you find Michelle in her room with a book? Michelle thinks that out loud.
Speaker 1: I'm going to loan to read if it kills me.
Speaker 2: This is a this is an apple.
Speaker 5: So what Rusty enters?
Speaker 2: Hey, kid, did you deliver the letter I wrote to your sister. Yes, I did, and what happened? Everything went banana. I love it. You did it, Michelle, Way to go, kid Kuci, Gucci, Gucci, Gucci. You know we make a great team.
Speaker 5: Michelle's thinking out loud.
Speaker 1: I gotta get a lock for my door.
Speaker 5: We find DJ on her bed. When Stephanie enters.
Speaker 2: DJ, You're never gonna believe this. Rusty wrote me a love letter. Ew gross, what is he thinking. He's two years older than me and he's a complete cootie burger. I'm gonna go dump him. Steph, Wait a second, maybe I should talk to him. It's just possible Rusty might actually have feelings.
Speaker 5: Nah, Rusty walks in, Hey, stuff, what's up?
Speaker 2: How rude?
Speaker 5: Stephanie leaves with the catchphrase for the.
Speaker 2: Rusty have a seat. Lets you and I have a talk. Let's talk about love. Okay. Now, I understand you're ready for a girlfriend, but in my opinion, you need a girlfriend who's older, more mature.
Speaker 5: Okay, shouting from downstairs.
Speaker 1: Come on, everybody in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Just think about what I said. Okay, thinking out loud, she's all over me. We'll talk later. DJ leaves and Rusty thinks out loud that babe is hot for the rust man.
Speaker 5: Now competing with who wants to take my wife to pickle Town? You find Danny in the kitchen with Joey, Becky, Cindy, Stephanie, and Kimmy.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, everybody, lend a hand.
Speaker 3: It's time for the first annual Tanner Family Quality Time Barbecue.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's go. Everybody in line.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, this is great. It's like one big love train. People around the world join hands. Ah, start a love train, a love train.
Speaker 5: Hey all go outside.
Speaker 1: Great, I'll be in the caboose.
Speaker 5: Joey makes a train whistles.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was great. Yeah, Joey, stop you want to be the kabooz.
Speaker 3: Joey, You're the only one I can talk to about this. If Jesse ever found out, he'd go crazy, that's for sure. Beck you can trust me. I know you're so sweet. Oh how do I say this?
Speaker 1: Joey?
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes a friend becomes so close to another friend that it turns into love, which wouldn't be so bad if one of those friends was engaged to be married, right, I mean, Joey, is this making any sense?
Speaker 1: Complete sense?
Speaker 5: Joey thinking out loud.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, Becky's in love with me.
Speaker 5: Jesse walks in.
Speaker 2: What are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: Oh uh, I was, I was checking her post? Get just very healthy? Oh boy, those those hot dogs aren't good.
Speaker 5: Becky goes outside looking for hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Hot dogs, nickles.
Speaker 5: Just right kissing. Jesse thinks out loud.
Speaker 2: Now I know it's Joey. I'll kill him. Now.
Speaker 5: Joey thinks out loud.
Speaker 1: Good thing he doesn't know he'd kildy.
Speaker 5: Jesse and Joey laughed to each other and go outside. We find Danny at the grill with Becky and the hot dogs.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about this letter, but I know it's a bad time to bring it up, but I just had to get it out.
Speaker 1: Into the open.
Speaker 5: Danny's thinking, Becky's in love with me?
Speaker 3: Oh, why do I have to be so darned attractive? Hi, the letter, Jesse's coming here. You don't know me, you never saw me.
Speaker 5: Now go, Danny sticks the letter under Michelle's hat. Hey, Jess, Jesse thinks out loud, I thought it was Joey, But look at that silly, guilty grin.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Danny. I'll kill both of them and sort it out later.
Speaker 1: Here's your burger. Honey. Hey, hey, Jesse, I saved you.
Speaker 2: See that was Kimmy. By the way, Kimmy, you gotta do something about that eye of yours.
Speaker 5: Cindy thinking out loud.
Speaker 2: I've got to tell Joey he doesn't have a chance with me.
Speaker 5: Joey thinking out loud.
Speaker 2: Just be honest. You have salad dressing on your shirt?
Speaker 1: Oh gee? Thanks?
Speaker 2: Wait no, there's more really where, No, Joey. Sometimes the wrong people fall in love. It's not anybody's fault. It just happens. I don't want Danny to get hurt, so let's just try to control our burning passions, all right.
Speaker 6: I'll try my best.
Speaker 3: Hey, Fana Ritos, I know you've all been waiting for this.
Speaker 1: It's out. We have merch I know how rude merch dot com.
Speaker 3: You can go there. We've got several different designs that A. B. And I personally came up with worked on. We think you're gonna like them, and you know, if you don't, then don't buy one. But if you do, you can have any of the art. You can put on a hoodie, on a T shirt or hood of your T shirt. I think for now, but you know what, we might move onto more things. We are so excited that we get to start here. We have a world of small The house is full t shirt. There's a pink bunny. There might even be an amphibian. There might that we love and that.
Speaker 2: You too love.
Speaker 3: So if you need a turtle on a shirt, then you need to head to howard Merch dot com and you can get all of the best how Rude merch for yourself.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, guys, time for barbeque. You fun.
Speaker 5: Danny and Cindy walk away. Joey thinks out loud.
Speaker 6: First Becky falls for me.
Speaker 3: Now, Cindy, why new Kids on the Block alone really works?
Speaker 5: Everyone sits down at the table.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the first annual Tanner Family Quality Time Barbecue.
Speaker 1: I can't say that enough. Now, exactly what is quality time?
Speaker 3: Well, I would like to define it as time that we all get to spend together.
Speaker 5: Stephanie thinks out loud.
Speaker 2: One false move and Rusty gets a Weenie in his ear. Oh my god, Okay, sorry, where are we?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Weenian is here.
Speaker 5: We're right after He's just run a quick search on the doctor. Weenian is here.
Speaker 2: You get so distracted by Weenian is here. Okay, DJ is such a babe, DJ thinking out loud. Why he is rusty staring at me? Do I have something stuck in my teeth?
Speaker 1: What I'm getting it here? Quality?
Speaker 5: He turned to thinking out loud while he's talking.
Speaker 6: I've got to figure.
Speaker 1: Out what to do about Becky falling in love with me. It's a good thing. I can ramble on for hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 5: Becky thinks out loud.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at Danny, just babbling on the outside, burning with passion for me on the inside.
Speaker 2: Jesse thinks out loud, look at those two weasels. One can't shut up and the other one needs a bib. I'd be doing mankind of favor when I kill him.
Speaker 5: Kimmy Gibbler thinks out loud.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, missus Kinney Katsopolis sounds so geeky. I'll have him take my name, mister Jesse Gibbler.
Speaker 5: Joey thinks out loud.
Speaker 3: Sure, Becky and Cindy don't fight over me right there? Well, it could be fun if we built a mud pit.
Speaker 5: Ciddy thinks out loud.
Speaker 2: Joey is sweet, but I like Danny by He's such an elegant speaker.
Speaker 5: Michelle thinks out loud, boying, boying, Why is.
Speaker 2: My daddy so boring?
Speaker 5: Comment? The dog thinks out loud.
Speaker 2: Gee, I hope somebody drops a hamburger.
Speaker 5: Emmy goes to Andrea Barber.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, So to make a long shorty story, let's just sit back, although be careful because there's no backs on your chairs, and relax enjoy some fun quality time together. Daddy, can I take this love letter off my head? Now?
Speaker 2: Michelle? Where'd you get this letter?
Speaker 1: Daddy gave it to me.
Speaker 2: So you sent this letter to Rebecca?
Speaker 1: Hey, Becky gave that letter to me?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you gave me this letter first, Joey, don't just sit there. You know you wrote this letter to me? What letter?
Speaker 1: That's the letter Jesse sent to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're Jesse. I got that letter from Rusty. He's in love with me, No way. I love dj and she loves me. Who are you people? And where is my real family?
Speaker 5: Everyone starts talking at once and Ben.
Speaker 2: Sorry me, hold it, hold hold it, everybody, just knock it off. Now. Somebody wrote that letter, and I want to know who it is right now, I know who you do? Who it was Rusty she's lying, Rusty, Okay, I'm lying. I wanted DJ to think it was a love letter from the paper boy, that little rat.
Speaker 5: Everyone talks it once again.
Speaker 2: Pretty funny. Huh. I'm glad you can all take a joke. You all can't take a joke, don't you. You in big trouble. Mister Rusty runs, Come here, Rusty, get him Jesse.
Speaker 5: Everyone follows Rusty except DJ.
Speaker 1: Usty. Don't run away from me, young man.
Speaker 5: Ricky walks into the yard.
Speaker 4: Hey, hi, Ricky, A hi, uh here, I brought back your dad's change. Oh thanks so uh barbecue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of a family togetherness thing.
Speaker 5: The rest of the family comes running by.
Speaker 2: Wait for me, Wait for me, Wait for me. They're just working up an appetite. Well, if you're hungry, dig in great.
Speaker 1: Thanks. You know, I really am glad I came back.
Speaker 2: Me too, thinking out loud, Oh my Lanta.
Speaker 5: The family runs around the tall chasing Rusty, and world peace has come together.
Speaker 2: Yeah whoa, Oh my god, that was a thing that we did.
Speaker 3: That was I wonder if people are actually gonna like it. I don't know a hit to me, it sounds it was ridiculous. I don't know who I was.
Speaker 1: Or who I was talking to. The only character I felt really clear on was Michelle.
Speaker 5: Oh, I gonna say just comment. I thought comment was.
Speaker 1: Probably commet was right. Yeah, yeah, that Hamburger line, I.
Speaker 3: Mean it was so indicative of his his deep inner personal struggle.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that Dave. Wasn't that Dave?
Speaker 1: Who did that? Hamb I wish Hamberger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was Dave. That was like, they're okay. I found it easier to do some characters and harder like, but it I wasn't expecting the characters that were hard to be hard. M Does that make sense? So I found Jesse to be the easiest for me.
Speaker 3: Well, the stereotypical characters I think are the easiest, the ones that have very like clear.
Speaker 1: Uh things that stick.
Speaker 3: Out with mary each thing, catch phrases, whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Jesse, Jesse felt easy. Stephanie felt kind of hard for me, And maybe I was just insecure because like you're sitting right there judging me. But I found stuff kind of difficult to do or to differentiate from DJ as right, that's yeah, it's hard to.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's hard to to sort of different from from DJ. I found when I did Kimmy, I like sat up straighter and I was like I had it was like I felt the your physical your physicality of how Kimmy was and I yeah.
Speaker 1: With us, So that was that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see your head you did like the head bobs? Yeah, the man down that.
Speaker 5: Does anyone know if there was a five minute laugh break after someone asked does someone want to take my wife to pickle down?
Speaker 3: It was no, but I do think it came over. I think it came after Stephanie said that Rusty's going to get a wean in his ear.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I want to know if you guys had to reset for all the laughter.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know that Bob and Dave could not let that go. They probably ran with it, could you.
Speaker 3: I couldn't let it go if I had a line that was something about pickletown, we'd never get through a scene wife to my wife to pickle down?
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like, yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: That was it is.
Speaker 1: I remember that episode though, Do you remember it?
Speaker 2: I do. Yeah, it's a great it's a I think it's one of the best written episodes of the series.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh yeah, I mean not the way we did it, but no, no, just like with actual humans playing all of the different parts.
Speaker 2: Yes, with real actors.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great when you get to them the best.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad they thought of ones though, where we're thinking out loud as well as speaking to really confuse everything.
Speaker 5: I found that.
Speaker 1: I think they did it intentionally. They try to screw us.
Speaker 2: Up, but we succeeded thanks a lot fantos.
Speaker 1: That was exhausting. My brain is tired. I don't even I don't know who I am.
Speaker 5: Well, that's funny because I was going to pitch the Jody Sweet and One Woman show for the next one.
Speaker 1: Look, don't tempt me with a weird time. You know.
Speaker 2: It was hard to switch back, like especially in the scenes where we were talking to ourselves, it was hard to switch back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Usually when I'm talking to myself, I have a very clear idea of whose A and who's B.
Speaker 1: You know, this was a little it was a little convoluted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was a Yeah, it was. It was more challenging in some ways, but definitely as fun as I was hoping it would be.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was ridiculous. That was so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that we did that. I'm so glad that that. Where did that idea come from? It came it sprouted out of something, sprouted out of something.
Speaker 1: I think it did.
Speaker 3: H No, I think it. I think we were talking about something and I was like, you know what we should do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about maybe finding old scripts or doing table.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. We were like live, like we know we can't get it live.
Speaker 3: And then I think I think we were like, oh, yeah, we should do an episode and I was like, but we have to play all.
Speaker 1: Of the characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so great. If we do this again, I think we should maybe do just like a scene, not a whole episode. Yeah, and it should be a Kimmy Stephanie only scene that might be a little less confused.
Speaker 3: That's kind of hard to I mean, are there a lot of Kimmy stuff only scenes?
Speaker 1: Not till Fuller?
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like, oh yeah, not until later. Yeah we have a scene where we I pierce your ears?
Speaker 5: Can I also pitch that you do an AI scene between you two that would have happened, like I have like an AI Like.
Speaker 3: Write a scene between Kimmy and steph and see where it goes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, let's do it. Oh my gosh, that would be great. Okay, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I have yet to ever use AI, but that's that feels like the thing to use it for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you use it for good, not evil.
Speaker 1: Use it for good, right right? Yeah, bringing Kimmy and Stuff together.
Speaker 3: Not an evil like, you know, overthrowing election.
Speaker 2: But is it going to be Is it gonna be childhood Kimmy and Stuff or adult Kimmi and Stuff?
Speaker 3: I think you should be childhood Kimmy and Stuff. I mean, we're doing the full house, true true house.
Speaker 1: What am I ninety? We're doing full house, not fuller? So geez so acused. I'm so.
Speaker 3: I've aged myself fifteen years just trying to play all of these parts.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a headache and you need to go lay down.
Speaker 1: I have a headache.
Speaker 3: I haven't eaten yet, I've had too much coffee. It's this is it's wild, wild things happening in my brain.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope people aren't. I'm subscrib subscribing from this podcast right now because you know what they just listened to.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: They might have gotten five minutes in and been like, Okay, that was enough and skipped it. But really, the gold's at the end, guys, the golds at the end.
Speaker 2: So if you skip, yep, that's true. Yep, yep. Gotta listen to the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And Jensen, you were the best stage reading.
Speaker 2: Uh ever, yes, yeah, thanks Jensen, Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I feel like we need to have a shirt that says take my wife to pickle down or just a hot dog with.
Speaker 3: A face on it. It says it's the thing about Rusty getting a weeny and z ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, ridiculous. Oh my goodness, Oh thank yous for uh enjoying that or bearing with us enduring it.
Speaker 3: It was enduring it, Yeah, it was. We had so much fun though it was ridiculous. Thank you for letting us be absolutely ridiculous and enjoying it and having fun with us because we just we have so much fun doing that. I mean, you and I would probably do this if there was no recording. I just called you and be like, let's do this.
Speaker 2: We totally we would. We would absolutely do this on a random Friday night just hang out, you know why not? Sure?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you fan Ritos for listening and remember follow.
Speaker 3: Us at how Rude Podcast. There we go, almost read it up.
Speaker 1: Follow us at how red.
Speaker 3: Podcast on Instagram. You can send us messages there. If you want to email us, shoot us an email at how Rude tanner Rito's at gmail dot com. Uh and uh yeah, thank you guys for joining us for another fun episode. Remember to like and subscribe even if you're lying and you didn't like this episode, like it anyway, You're required to and subscribe so that you can hear all of the amazing genius that is coming in the future.
Speaker 1: You know you want it.
Speaker 3: First, all right, you guys. House God, my voice is worn out. Yeah, yeh yeah, remember everybody. The world is small, but the house is full of all of the characters in my brain, all of them. I feel like I feel like I just played ninety people.
Speaker 5: You're like milk, You're like the mel blank of podcasting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, for sure. I mean my Bullwinkle was spot on.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, until next time.
Speaker 1: Fanarito's