Speaker 1: Are in a grande mcmiller, DJ Triple x Olt Friday.
Speaker 2: That's a.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for the fire in my belly, for the like salm uh wow, what a great story. So you're in Vegas, you're getting married, and they were getting married at one of those quick little delios, you know, a little white wedding chapel.
Speaker 2: Cute.
Speaker 3: So it is.
Speaker 1: There and he has to cancel his show. What happened the technical stuff, the trucks didn't make it, the equipment didn't get there, something was wasn't able to be set up properly or yes, along those lines, so there was a tech complication. But he was there, he was in Las Vegas, and so I guess he showed up while they were getting married. Jordan Russell and Carter Lindenfield, they happened to be getting married at the time when Ed Sheeron arrived and he performed a song for them. I'm gonna go to Austin, Texas right now. Jordan and Carter Newly Wise. Congratulations, Yeah, thank you appreciate it. So you got to run. I mean, we saw this and we've heard stories about artists stars crashing weddings in the past, but walk us through the moment that Ed Cheron showed up at the Little White Wedding Chapel there in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was pretty surreal. To be honest with you, I think we're both kind of still in shock that it actually happened. We were made aware that a celebrity guests would be crashing our wedding, but obviously, never in our wildest dreams did we think it would be.
Speaker 1: What did you think it might be at that point?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. We didn't know. We knew it was an artist from Atlantic Records because they gave us a call, but you know, they have so many free artists on there on their label, so it was, you know, it was a guessing game.
Speaker 2: At that point. We were initially like pretty adamant about not wanting to do it, and then a couple of days before the ceremony we got a call from a rap at Atlantic Record that was pretty convincing, so we kind of decided last minute, like, let's go ahead and say yes and see what happens. And yeah, never in our wildest dreams that we think Ed was going to walk through that.
Speaker 1: And he's so subtle, like the guys, totally normal and chill and he walks in there and performs for you, And what was your reaction?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, he couldn't have been more down to earth. You know the fact that he played an unreleased song that's going to be from this upcoming album on September twenty ninth was you know, pretty surreal being the first to hear it, and especially for him to play it live to both of us, you know, at our wedding and you've got the beginning.
Speaker 1: Of I like that, You've got the promotional plug date down too, yeah coming out? Yeah, well god, because they're all in the same Atlantic team here. So so when when he walks in, did you recognize him? You must have immediately though.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh yeah, yeah, I mean absolutely, Like Ed Sharon is probably one of the most recognizable artists ever. I think like we couldn't really do anything but say like, oh my gosh, or like our jaw dropped and I like I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I was holding on the carters just because I was shaking so bad. It was so I think I touched him at one point, like is this real life?
Speaker 3: Like it was?
Speaker 1: It was incredible, What a great well you know. It tells me that it was obviously meant to be that you guys get married, you do it. There, this is such a great memory for the rest of your lives. Ed, Shearon crashed your wedding and there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a magical moment, Tanya, how do you feel about this? Sounds pretty amazing. So our Tanya here just got engaged, so she's like six months behind you, Jordan Carter.
Speaker 2: No, congratulations, yeah, pass given my number.
Speaker 1: Here's what he performed for them. Listen to this, Ed Shearon crashed the wedding.
Speaker 3: Stop stop.
Speaker 1: This dude. Seriously, everything you expect in one package, you know, like he's everything. Yeah, and he's I'm sure he asked you questions and he was like as if you've known each other and can have a beer.
Speaker 4: Like I said, he is like, like so personable and so down to earth, and you know, you kind of pulled us aside at the end when we were taking pictures and gave us some great marriage advice that you know, we're that's going to hold our hearts.
Speaker 1: What what what marriage advice did sar and give you?
Speaker 4: Tanya, That's something we're gonna have to keep yourself but I.
Speaker 1: Mean documentary we know a little bit about. Oh was it like naughty advice? Oh maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was very sweet.
Speaker 4: You said it was something his father told him on his wedding day.
Speaker 3: Oh that is special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe keep that to yourself. Well, let's ask next time we see you, guys, go to the source on that.
Speaker 3: Jordan good idea and Jordan's you.
Speaker 2: You look beautiful.
Speaker 1: Your dress is so pretty beautiful so much.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. She definitely, you know, I'm just a good secondhand.
Speaker 1: So congratulations. Know it's always about the bride. Well, I think that book the credit here. Your marriage is wonderful, so enjoy it is. I've been married ten years and it's going to be a great, wonderful journey. Still Sky guy, Guys, Kiss FM.