Speaker 1: Hey, guys, Saga and Crystal here.
Speaker 2: Independent media just played a truly massive role in this election, and we are so excited about what that means for the future of the show.
Speaker 3: This is the only place where you can find honest perspectives from the left and the right that simply does not exist anywhere else.
Speaker 2: So if that is something that's important to you, please go to Breakingpoints dot com. Become a member today and you'll get access to our full shows, unedited, ad free, and all put together for you every morning in your inbox.
Speaker 3: We need your help to build the future of independent news media and we hope to see you at Breakingpoints dot com. Let's turn out to the FBI. There has been more bigclownish behavior there from the FBI director Cash Pattel. Let's start with a fishy story right now. Everybody should keep their eyebrows up. Let's put this up here on the screen. The FBI director Cash Pattel announced the disruption of a major terror plot on Hallo's Eve, and he said that the FBI, through the heroic action, had stopped this upcoming case of a plotted attack on Halloween. However, the defense lawyer for the suspect is now disputing the allegations that his twenty year old client and four other young suspects were planning to carry this out at all. So announcing the arrest, Patel said more information would be coming soon. However, FBI in Michigan authorities have now offered quote few details about the case. Spokespersons for the state, National, FBI, and the US attorney are not responding to any messages. The investigation involved discussion in an online chat room involving at least some of the suspects taken into custody. They spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity. The group allegedly discussed carrying out an attack around Halloween, referring to Pumpkin Day, and the other person briefed on the investigation confirmed there had been a quote Pumpkin reference. However, the lawyer who represents one of the men from Dearborn, who has detained Saturday, said federal authorities have given him not many details about the investigation. He concluded that no terror event was planned. He said he doesn't even expect any charges to be filed. Quote, I don't know where this hysteria and this fear mongering came from. He described an all male group of US citizen gamers, who they said range in age from sixteen to twenty, young men on forums that they should not have been on or things in nature. Then we'll have to wait and see. But I don't believe there's anything about illegal about the activity that they were doing. All of this actually just comes down to the professionalism of the FBI. Obviously, look, any defense lawyers is going to say his client's innocent, so who knows what's rate and see whether the charges were filed. But the point remains that the FBI announced that the terror plot had allegedly been disrupted without offering many details. There was no criminal case, and lawyers immediately were saying, hey, by coming out and making these claims, if they don't hold up, this can then be used by the defense in court to combat them. And so it's like, well, hold on, were you just trying to get a headline where you just trying to maybe, you know, curry some political favor.
Speaker 1: Let's say what the president.
Speaker 3: That's where it's not that you should believe the defense lawyer, it's that he should look at the fact that no charge is filed, there's no indictment, yet there's no, nothing really in terms of the investigation. We're dealing with some chat room gamers, which, look, I'll save my gaming commentary, but you know, the point remains, there is such a thing as you know, trial in this country, and their clownish behavior from the Tyler Robinson case to now this one shows that in many cases their lack of professionalism will eventually come back to bite them in the ass in court, as it has multiple times.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump well, and also the FBI has never been above just like inventing some shit and like yeah, this is yeah, going back to the War on terror in before that, but in the modern era the war on terror stuff, and this has some of the homemarks of you know, one of those invented plots you have, Like you said, the biggest red flag is no charges filed. Okay, if you got them deadero they're plotting a attack on Halloween, wouldn't you think you would have some charges ready to go.
Speaker 4: Okay? That's number one.
Speaker 2: Number Two, government being extremely cagy about any of the details, won't tell you what it was they were planning, any of you know, any of the specifics of what was going on here. Defense lawyer obviously is I mean, listen, defense lawyer always going to say their client was innocent, but this guy was going particularly hard on the paint of like.
Speaker 4: This is absolute and total bullshit.
Speaker 2: There was nothing illegal going on here, we will be vindicated, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So you've got all of that.
Speaker 2: And Max Blumenthal also flagged in the CNN reporting they mentioned that there was like an FBI agent in the chat.
Speaker 1: From early on. That's a given, which is yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Isn't that, Like, I mean, that's and that's one of the things they would do during the War on Terror era, which apparently is back full force because these were apparently appeared to be young Muslim men in and around dearborn Michigan. So there's a political angle here too, of you know, they're very set on painting all, you know, and making us all scared of Muslims again in this country. And there's a whole effort going on among a number of individuals to like denaturalize anyone who who is Muslim and wasn't originally born in this country, including you know, Jank Gueger being threatened by Katie Miller on Pierce Morgan. But in any case, you know, there's a political incentive again to create a hysteria around potential terror plots. And and so I would be deeply suspicious of the details of this supposed foiled Halloween terror.
Speaker 3: Plot, oh, one hundred percent. And who is this man that we are.
Speaker 1: Looking at, mister Patel? Who is this gentleman? Does he spend?
Speaker 3: Tell me is private time? Let's go ahead and put this third element up here, shall we? So what do we have here? The FBI has now fired a top official amid cash Betel's outrage over reports of agency jet use.
Speaker 1: So let me just I'll read some of the details.
Speaker 3: A top FBI official with twenty seven years standing has now been fired by the bureau from its director after he became enraged by press stories revealing he had used a government jet to travel to see his girlfriend sing the national anthem at a wrestling match. Stephen Palmer, who had worked at the Bureau since ninety eight, was hired as the head of FBI's Critical Incident Response Group, which is responsible for handling Majors six ccurity threads, as well as overseeing the agency's fleet of jets. The third head of the unit to be dismissed by Patel since the Trump administration Bloomberg Law, which broke the story, said three unnamed sources had expressed astonishment at the sacking, given that Patel's flight schedules were fully public and trackable on websites like flight Aware. A day after her performance, Patel himself reposted photos showing him together with his girlfriend country singer Alexis Wilkins on his Twitter account, and according to Bloomberg, Patel became furious after stories were published about the event and his use of the FBI jet to go on a date with Wilkins. So Patel fires the individual in charge I guess of the agency fleet of jets and also puts out this statement from his personal account. Let's just go ahead and read some of this. Shall we proud of the work of this FBI. We're taking violent criminals off the streets.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. Let me be clear, we will not.
Speaker 3: Be distracted by basis rumors or the noise from uninformed internet anarchists and the fake news. I've always said, criticized me all you want, but going after the people doing great work, my personal life or those around me is a total disgrace. The disgustingly baseless attacks against Alexis a true patriot and the woman I am proud to call my partner in life are beyond pathetic. She is a rock solid conservative and a country music sensation who has done more for the nation than most will in ten lifetimes. Now, again, you know, I'm not familiar with miss Wilkins or her country music. I will note she is twenty six years old and he's, you know, in his forties, and I guess that's the way he's talking about his toy six year old girlfriend who's a country music singer.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's nice to see him ride for his woman.
Speaker 3: Certainly, if she's your partner in life, she'd probably put a ring on it there, mister Patel. But you know, there is just something a little grotesque about defending your use of a private jet, which costs tens of thousands of dollars flying it at the government expense presumably, or maybe if you are reimbursing, you should at least say that we don't know the full details.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's that's where we're at. His cash Betel is now posting about how his girlfriend has done. His twenty six year old country music girlfriend has done more for this nation than most will in ten lifetimes. Again, not an attack on miss Wilkins, but I wouldn't say that about any country music singer, including the ones who are enormously successful.
Speaker 2: Well at least has he been consistent on the issue of government's jet use at taxpayer fund So.
Speaker 3: What did he say in twenty twenty three about Christopher Ray and him using the government G five to go on vacation.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying take all their funding. I'm not the defund everything guy. I'm just saying Chris Ray doesn't need a government funded G five jet to go to vacation. Maybe we ground that plane fifteen thousand every time it takes off.
Speaker 3: I agree, sing, I absolutely agree. If you want to see a girlfriend in where was it Nashville or something like that. Okay, hop commercial, brother, there's six flights today from DCA to Nashville.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cheap. You can go sit back there and coach if you want to guess. It's not off. You know, so it must be.
Speaker 3: Nice to fly private all over the world or all over the country to go see your girlfriend. Saying it definitely it's a luxury. Indeed, that should of course be befitted to all of them.
Speaker 1: Well, and.
Speaker 2: This is at a time when the government of shut down. Yeah, when you have many, you know, one hundreds of thousands of government workers who are continuing to work, many of them and not get paid, when you have foodstamp benefits being cut off, and you are flying around at taxpayer expense to go watch a girlfriend saying the national anthem. This man also, I mean, he's just like in confidence personified, you know, I mean, this handling of everything is a joke. Everything he claimed that he stood for before he came into this office is a complete and total joke.
Speaker 4: Is out there.
Speaker 2: You know, was writing books about how he would run the FBI, and of course was a leading leading proponent of released the Epstein files blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: And we've seen how that has gone.
Speaker 2: The handling of the Tyler Robinson, your Charlie Kirk, Charlie Kirk's murder has been pathetic. And so you know, in a sense, he's become a kind of a unifying figure because I do feel like there is a cross partisan level of contempt for this man who he is and the way that he has performed his duties.
Speaker 3: Here is always telling you The Valhalla thing is is a mean, like the whole people who aren't even political know the I mean, it's not funny, but it's it's crazy that he would actually say that at a national public press conference, and like that's a sketch across the country right now. Even people again who aren't even into politics can make the Valhalla joke and everybody knows what they're talking about. A lot of people went for cash to tell to break through. Yeah, and you know it's funny. Somebody texts me, they're like, why did you put cash with a dollar sign in our headline the other day? Did you all notice the pin that he was wearing It said cash because of him, because he was doing this crypto thing.
Speaker 2: We're just giving a yeah show.
Speaker 1: I'm using his own moniker. Okay, all right, that's where the cash clown, the cash thing comes from. Yeah, it's literally a joke.
Speaker 3: So congratulations to Cash and to Alexis Wilkins.
Speaker 4: Let's get to to Israel, our great ally.
Speaker 2: Let me give you some of the backstory here For you guys who don't recall, we can put these images up on the screen. Horrific video leaked a while back showing the abuse, including sexual abuse of this Palestinian hostage. You can see the way that the IDF there, and this was in this notorious city Tayman prison facility. And so once this comes down and they go to actually arrest these men who were involved in this abuse and this rape, what you saw there was a riot broke out, a right to rape riot broke out in Israel, including some politicians from the governing coalition and the ruling party who were involved in this, who were not upset about.
Speaker 4: The abuse of No, of course, they weren't upset about that.
Speaker 2: They were upset that there might be any sort of charges and accountability, even some like sort of bogus sham investigation, which is what it has totally turned out to be. They were horrified that there would be any recriminations against anyone that was involved with the literal sexual abuse of a Palestinian prisoner that they were holding there.
Speaker 4: By the way, this was not a one off. This was not a one off.
Speaker 2: We've seen numerous reports from international organization, testimony from people who have come out of this facility in particular, but others as well. We've seen New York Times reporting about the systematic rape and sexual abuse of Palestinians being.
Speaker 4: Held by the IDF. So what happened to you.
Speaker 2: Apparently is, you know, if you want to avoid getting the ICC involved as a country, you have to show that you are taking seriously the allegations against your own people, any sort of like war crime allegations against your own people.
Speaker 4: So Israel will occasionally.
Speaker 2: Do these like sham investigations effectively to try to keep their image of oh, no, we're the you know, we're democracy in the Middle East. Anything that goes wrong, we have accountability, et cetera, et cetera. So this was so bad that the video was leaked and they did this sham investigation. By the way, all of these continued to be free, etc. Okay, so what has happened since then? Let's put D three up on the screen next to give you the backstory here. So it has been revealed who it was this IDF legal chief who ended up leaking the video. So first her name is military advocate general. You fought Tomayr. You're a Shawmi. So first she resigns, Then she actually disappears and they found what appeared to be.
Speaker 4: A potential suicide note in her car.
Speaker 2: Because there is this mass backlash in Israeli society, not again over the abuse of these prisoners, but of the fact that she leaked this video so that the world could see what was actually going on. So the headline here idf Legal chief avoided probes into the gods of war crime citing right wing backlash, sources say amid resignation. So just so you understand who this lady is. This is not some you know, lefty liberal person. This is someone who avoided in significant instances, including the strike on the World Central Kitchen workers, including on multiple hospital strikes that killed civilians, including reporters. This is someone who buried all of that and refused to investigate all of those things. Why because she was worried about right wing backlash. So now that we have the information that she was the one who leaked this video, they are calling for her head and I mean literally all the way up to Prime Minister Benjamin Natnyahu himself. Let's go ahead and show D two. So Bibe is saying here that the rape of Israeli soldiers of Palace and prisoners in City Teman caused enormous damage to the image of the State of Israel and the Israeli army and our soldiers. This may be, he says, the most difficult propaganda attack that the State of Israel has faced, and says establishment, I don't recall an incident centered.
Speaker 4: With this degree of force.
Speaker 2: This require there is an independent investigation, not affiliated with any party, and I expect such an investigation to be conducted. And then at bottom you see the image of the rapists. This is them publishing a photo boasting while masked after a press conference, so it is not to be identified and prosecuted judicially abroad. And the most important thing this person says is that in all of Israel, no one is talking about the heinousness of the rape, but rather the anchor is focused only on the leak of the videos that expose the crime. And this is what really bothers them. I mean, just what a twisted what a twisted society that there's no ups I mean, listen, got we criticized this country all the time. You know, when the Abu Grave photos came out, that was a genuine scandal, right, people were horrified by it. Okay, now you have this come out. This isn't a scandal that these soldiers were raping Palestinians. The scandal is that the information came out and they are calling for literal lynch mobs against this woman, and she's going to be charged, and you know it has already had to sign is like threatening suicide because she's so terrified of what they're going to do to her.
Speaker 4: Societally completely insane stories.
Speaker 1: Most Americans are good people.
Speaker 3: During Abu Grabe, even you know Iraq Invade, Iraq War, you know, chest beating warrior, people were all still horrified by the video, and there were bipartisan outrage over what happened. And I mean I remember even the names of some of those interrogators. Those were household names here in the United States. Over there, yeah, not so much because they want to protect them. I guess the whole thing is just so crazy, and it's just so funny from Netanyahu to be like, this is one of the worst things that's ever happened in the history of the state of Israel.
Speaker 1: The leak of the video.
Speaker 2: Again to be clear, which she is, it's not like she put it out because she was really like concerned about, you know, what was going on there. She was worried about the ICC getting involved. That's what all of this was meant to forestall like the video was out there, the abuse was undeniable, and so this was an attempt to you know, be able to Okay, well, we'll do our investigator. Don't worry, we care about them. We totally care about these things. And so that was the course that she ultimately took. And then, as I said before, you know, reporting from Haretz was that she passed on a bunch of investigations, and her whole thing was to bury things, to cover them up, to delay, to push them off, even things like you guys remember all of the tumult over the World Central Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stri because it was.
Speaker 4: Huge news, jose Andresinfald.
Speaker 2: You know, there was the Biden administration was concerned because people knew this guy, and Israeli's promised there would be this investigation. This is the lady that buried all of that. So that's what we're talking about. And even that is not enough, because she didn't just completely cover up and bury every single instance of Israeli war crimes.
Speaker 1: It's literally like a mob that's running the show over there. It's crazy. It's just so crazy.
Speaker 3: And at the very same time, there's like this whole fight over here about pro Israel support and it's a Western country and it's nor They're just like they're actually better than us. They have a better military, they're safer, they conduct things in a more humane and humanitarian way. Again, I don't know how you can look at this. There's only one case for Israel now at this point, which is like the uber hawk like Zionis case, where they're like, yeah, they do whatever they want to do. It's like a right wing authoritarian ish type government and they back us up, so we should back them up. It's like the same argument you would make on Saudi Arabia. I can't accept that. I don't like, I don't believe it. I think it's wrong, and I think that costs us much more. There's no liberal Zionis case anymore for this country, in my opinion, Like it's dead. It's over, not just in terms of the war, but also in terms of the way that their entire society is structured, and clearly the democratic out that's another thing. How can we just deny it at this point these really people very clearly had no issue with the war in Gaza.
Speaker 1: They just like really didn't care.
Speaker 3: We need to accept that that's just reality.
Speaker 2: I had differences opinion on how to handle the hospital hostice.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's basically so be it.
Speaker 3: I mean again, I can kind of understand where they're how they got there, just given their history and their media environment.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with it, but whatever.
Speaker 3: We need to accept that that is genuinely with the democratic direction of the Israeli government. But now here you see a literal breakdown in the thing that they sell to us about why they're so different than the rest of the people in the Middle East. I've said this now for several months. I think they're all pretty much exactly the same. They're the same, And so you don't be coming to me talking about barbarism and all that stuff elsewhere where.
Speaker 2: The children of the Light, I'm just like, okay, listen, the children of the Light, right are the ones having right to grape right.
Speaker 3: I would happily just deal with you in the same way that we deal with all other Middle Eastern countries.
Speaker 1: What's in it for us and what's not?
Speaker 3: And right now, the fact that an entire access of US politics is literally around determined to protect this country from its own mistakes and to give them shelter at the ICC for the International Court to take over their problems in Gaza, to spend hundds of billions of dollars over the last several decades to justify and contort you our own moral image and political rhetoric, to justify the bombing the debts of tens of thousands of women and children for purposes that again remain completely mysterious in terms of any beneficial to us. Not to mention, you know, the horrific scenes that we all see.
Speaker 1: There's no words for this, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the only word is to ignore it, which is what the entire Western press is doing about this. There's just not a word, no, okay, not one word about any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't even know.
Speaker 3: Ask your average Zio supporter do you know about this rape case in America?
Speaker 1: They won't know anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, there's more controversy in Israel than there is here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy true.
Speaker 2: And to your point about the liberal Zionis case being dead, which I think is reflected in the Democratic Party base and how much they have just completely They're like, this is disgusting, it's a genocide. We don't want anything to do with this country. Here's you know, in an instance with D five up on the screen. Here, this is Ben Kvere and you can see him, you know, pointing at these hostages, Palistinni hostages who are They're handcuffed zip tide, you know, on the floor, face down. And what he says here is do you see them? This is how they are now. But one thing remains to be done, and that is to execute them. Okay, those are our great allies, the great Western style democracy in the Middle East. So you know, don't don't kid yourself about what this government is, and don't kid yourself about what the society supports at this point, because this is this is the reality that we're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know no words for it, seriously, absolutely none whatever. Speaking of Israel, it is now destroying the Republican Party much in the same way that it absolutely destroyed the Democratic Party, and it's exposing a schism between the party elite, the.
Speaker 1: People in power, the old guard, and the.
Speaker 3: Younger generation, which is increased going into dramatically different directions. And there is a full blown campaign right now amongst Republican Party elites to cancel Tucker Carlson and really also to just silence any critics of Israel. Let's get specifically to the recent Republican Jewish Coalition meeting here in Washington, where multiple speakers took the podium to denounce Tucker Carlson to justify support for Israel.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen first to Randy Fine today.
Speaker 7: Tucker Carlson is the most dangerous anti Semite in America. Multiple speakers have talked about the rise of anti Semitism on the right, but it is not enough to speak in platitudes or generalities about the fight. We must call evil by its name. It's chosen to take on the mantle of leader of a modern day Hitler youth, to broadcast and feature those who celebrate the Nazis, those who call for the extermination of Israel, to defend Tamas, to even criticized President Trump for stopping Iron's nuclear ambitions.
Speaker 1: Yes, how dare you criticize President Trump? Start anyway?
Speaker 4: They had? They had Tucker is not maggots signs like sprint it up.
Speaker 1: Right, not an op whatsoever?
Speaker 3: Right, clearly not designed to Kinko's in a room of one hundred and fifty people. There By the way, did not just wasn't just the self described Hebrew hammer of of Republican Randy Fine. We also had Mark Levin, a very vocal supporter of Israel, openly supporting cancelation, deplatforming.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 8: Hitler admirers, Stalin admirers, Jew haters, American haters, Churchill haters. You're damn right. We're going to cancel them and deep platform them. It's called the market system. They don't have a lifetime job like a bureaucrat who we're going to protect. And if they're your friend, there's something wrong with you. No Hitler admirer, Holocaust denier, platformer should be in anybody's friend. As a matter of fact, you don't get to wrap your psychotic, mental, unhinged Nazi clan jihadis bullshit around American patriotism. You don't get to claim your MAGA and America first. When you're lining up with a Marxist and the Islamis and Hamas and the terrorists, that's not America first, that's sick.
Speaker 3: We're going to cancel, We're going to deplatform them. And then finally, my personal favorite pitch from Lindsey Graham about what MAGA really is all about.
Speaker 1: Take a listen. In his own words, I feel good about the Republican Party.
Speaker 6: I feel good about where we're going in the nation. We're killing all the right people or cutting your Texas. So to those who worry about these stupid interviews and far off places, don't worry. The Republican Party has figured it out. When it comes to Israel, we understand that Israel is a friend of America to the bitter end.
Speaker 3: We are cutting your taxes and we are killing all the right people. That is now Lindsey Graham's pitch for what MAGA is all about. And all of this is in the context the fallout of the Tucker Carlson Nick Fuentes interview, which has caused like massive consternation here in Washington. Let's go and put this up here from a Heritage Foundation, which previously put out a video which you guys covered on Friday, in defense of Tucker Carlson, but also saying I disagree with Nick Fuintez. Here's like a long tortured statement from Kevin Roberts, the president of Heritage of Hope, saying yesterday I said I absorb abhorred views by Nick Fuentez and a long thing about racism and anti Semitism are not relics of the past. Actually, anti semitism and all that is a huge problem. Let me just zoom out and kind of give my general take about what's happening here. Yeah, this is the same thing that happened in the Democratic Party. Israel has been ripping apart the coalition from the beginning, which is young people who are skeptical of war, who are also deeply concerned about the financial system, and the traditional three legged stool party elites. Trump was a band aid during the campaign which could somehow convince an RFK Tulsi supporter to vote for him. In addition to the Republican Jewish Coalition and others who say this most pro Israel president of all time, why did that fall apart? Because, like Biden, you're not just in the campaign anymore.
Speaker 1: You have power.
Speaker 3: When you have power, you make discrete choices. You made a discrete choice to support Israel in the vacuum of that. What the Republican Party elites did is throughout the entire Biden administration and the early Trump administration, any critic of the government of Israel and of US support for Israel was branded anti semitic. From the beginning, there was a concerted effort to make sure any critique of Donald Trump on the state of Israel was in highly anti semitic. So what happened with a significant portion of young podcast curious young dudes who were pro Trump and who are anti war. Where do you think that they started to seek out some of their Israel and Trump criticism. That's kind of a secondary part. And this is a sickness that is currently in Magamedia. Nobody is ever able who is quote unquote pro Trump or who is not a leftist to just say basic critiques about Trump administration. And so there is also a huge appetite for people who are critical of Trump, not even just say from the right, but who are not leftists. That's what a lot of people who voted for Trump and who disagree with what they say want to hear. That is the vacuum through which mister Fuentes has been able to resuscitate much of his image. Let's all remember where Nick Fuentez was before October seventh. He was working on the kangne campaign doing screens about you know whatever, black IQ or whatever on his show. Okay, that's where he was and yes, he was canceled to within an inch of his life. He was off Twitter on unbanned him their SuperFect circumstance that led to October seventh and the rerise.
Speaker 1: Let's say on Twitter that is.
Speaker 3: But though this is the this is what drives me crazy about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: They act like it came out of a vacuum.
Speaker 3: It is a creation of the unending cancellation rhetoric from the Zionist right that has now pervaded all of politics for the last two years, which has pushed people to the point where any criticism of the State of Israel's conflated with anti semitism. The definition itself no longer means almost anything to anyone, and they don't want to hear it anymore. And then finally this kind of gets to the whole rhetoric thing. And I saw this from Dave Smith. How can I be lectured about racial politics and divisive language after watching these people cheer on the depths of starving children over the last two Let you're gonna lecture me about morality and about race politics when you support explicitly racially realigned state in the Middle East and you create your whole identity around this. You have no moral authority over me to lecture me about how my country should act in relation to this other. That is the vacuum through which this has all been created. And there's so many I know, so many young people. They're not leftists, and yes, even with Israel, they're not you know, genocide posters or cafe awares at protests. They're just disgusted this is being done both in our name and that we're paying for it, and of the obsession of foreign politicians while they have an inability to succeed financially in this country. That's the entire thing that is about it. So that's the schism. Charlie Kirk was doing his best, by the way to try to maintain this and his loss really what has erupted, you know, I think with this shows how frankly valuable he was to the state of Israel, I think in his ability to try and to square this circle. But this conflict was inevitable because of the situation that they created. And so I don't know, I just I can't stand like so many of this, Randy Fine, I mean, think about the things Randy Fine, Randy Feind said, he wants to nuke Gaza. You're going to lecture me about morality.
Speaker 4: Called for them all to be starting, they called.
Speaker 3: For them to be starved, and you're going to lecture me about Hitlerism and about racism and morality police.
Speaker 1: It's like, fuck you.
Speaker 3: You know, well, and that's that is, you know, and this is a long way before because this is what I want to make sure I'm not saying. I'm no fan of mister f who probably thinks I should be denaturalized and deported and then my interracial marriage is horrible, right, you know, But you know, I can also sociologically understand why so many people would find that type of rhetoric.
Speaker 1: Very uh, very convincing and entertaining.
Speaker 3: Frankly, who else, I mean me few others who can criticize Trump. There's not very many of us out there who can say it legitimately. And there's a massive appetite for it. Look at THEO, look at Andrew Schultz, look at Tim Dillon. You know, all of these guys who were Trump curious and are now very critical. There's a massive audience for it. And then finally people are blaming Fuintes, Tucker and others that is not why kids in Maga, hats at Ole miss are showing up to TPUSA events asking about Israel.
Speaker 1: It's not you.
Speaker 3: You can convince yourself all day long that that's the case. You could literally deplatform fuent Tests and that he would never have a platform ever again, those kids would still be shown up there.
Speaker 1: You have a reality problem in this entire thing.
Speaker 3: And this is an unsquarable circle right now in the current h in current politics. It just does not it's not capable, frankly, of being squared with the current Republican party elites which are in power.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the cat is out of the bag, and in terms of you know, your assertion that these young guys would still be showing up and asking questions about Israel and whatever. But I also think a lot of those guys are Fronte's fans, and they are grovers, and he is incredibly he is incredibly influential among young Republicans and young Republican men specifically. I think the point that making is that effectively Republican elites have lost the moral standing to gatekeep in any way. So even when it comes to a literal Nazi, which Nick One does, is I mean, he is a holocauster and I are he does love Hitler like you know, backing Kanye as he said, I love all that right.
Speaker 4: He is those things.
Speaker 2: And yet because number one, they have the elites of the party have supported and outright JNA side that's happening in our timelines. Number two, because they've tried to conflate any criticism whatsoever of our foreign policy vis of the Israel as anti semitism, they have lost any moral standing to gatekeep and say this is the bounce of acceptable discourse within the Republican Party. I think that's a problem because I actually do think that you should keep Nazis out of your coalition. I actually do think that that should be a line that you can draw. And obviously, like they have completely failed, through their abuse of the term anti semitism, to maintain any sort of more legitimacy, and not just through the use of the term, but also through their own actions. I mean, point to Randy, Fine, you can look at what this administration is doing. You have lost any ability to tell people this is where the line is and this is what is acceptable. And I think it's a real problem because you know that Tucker, that Tucker Fuente's interview. First of all, Tucker, before he interviewed Nick was going very hard on the paint, saying he's a gay loser who lives in his mom's basement. Then when they're face to face, very patty cakes. You know, I just explain to me in your own words, not bringing up any specific things that he said for him to have to grapple with, and fwent has realizes he's got this opening because guess what if your narrative of the world is like the Jews are the problem for everything. You know, the fact that the State of Israel and their defenders have gone done their dands to conflate every Jew in the world with their genocidal actions is doing half of the propaganda battle for neck fun t.
Speaker 4: They are doing that, so you can.
Speaker 2: Say, I agree, I agree that Israel is equivalent to the Jews, and just look at what they're doing, and look at how our politicians are acting. So through our complicity in this genocide and through our pushing of the propaganda that yes, every Jew has to be conflated with the whrrors that are being done in their name. That also helped to solidify the opening for Nick fintes. And here's the other dynamic in politics, like Tucker, will you know Tucker, especially.
Speaker 4: When he was on Fox.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much he does it now, but especially when he was on Fox, he talked all about the Great Replacement theory, saying replacement and replacement, replay, blah blah, blah blah blah. He does enough to give himself plausible deniability because the grander part of that conspiracy is that it is Jews leading the Great replacement theory to replace what he does.
Speaker 4: No, that's soccer. Let me finish my point.
Speaker 2: He doesn't say that part right, He uses you know it, keeps it on the like, oh, it's a political project of the elites. Maybe he says, like the global elite, but he maintains this plausible deniability.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 2: The person who actually comes in and says the frickin thing, and that's Nick Fuentez, who says it's the Jews or coming in to replace the white people.
Speaker 4: The person who actually says the.
Speaker 2: Thing out loud, they are going to be the ones who win that rhetorical debate. This is what Trump's He's done in you know, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, with his rise, the things that Fox News would dog whistle and hint at, he would come out and say, so, that's the dynamic that's going on right now with Tucker and Fuentez and Candice. And that's why, you know, I think Hananian his assertion that like this is the direction of the Republican Party, I think he's right because what you think Mark Levin is going to be able to pull this back? You feel like, who's going to be the person going to say, no, this is too far. We don't want to be an actual Nazi party.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about why he's actually why I think that Hanania is right in a sense. I think what he's right in a sense is that the Republican Party establishment doesn't have legitimacy for a significant portion of young people. Yeah, not everyone on a bunch of leftists, many of us have like very I mean, you know, even the framing frankly about immigration that he just gave, like there is a legitimate case to be made about immigration, apportionment and the census. That's not a grand Jewish conspiracy. It's reality in terms of the way that the demographic change of our population happened under the Biden administration. We've had endless arguments about that. But there's a non racial case, which I believe most people who voted for Trump on immigration actually do believe whenever they wanted control of our border and particularly to want to know that and think that.
Speaker 1: That's an insane system.
Speaker 3: Now, however, what has happened is that under the Trump administration with their flagrant, basically conflation of Jewish identity with the state of Israel, which, by the way, Trump says himself all the time, Oh, these Jews don't even support me, even though I'm so pro what maybe, but israel supporters do it themselves. John put Herrits, who is from Nepo baby commentary writer, literally tweeted that Trump can say shylock all he wants because he bombed he round. So Trump can say the word shylock, which according to him is a anti Jewish slur, because he did a foreign policy action which is beneficial to the States. So you're the ones who created this reality. So to the extent then that the whole Republican Party is going in this direction again, why is that? Because young people, particularly a lot of young men, are deeply angry at the state of the country.
Speaker 1: They feel as if they cannot advance.
Speaker 3: The reason that they cannot advance is because of a bipartisan establishment elite. They also do not feel that they will ever be able to make enough money to support themselves and get married, even though they want to. A lot of these guys desperately want to get married, many of them, by the way, let's even look at the entire phenomenon of spending all your time online getting into racial politics. That is loser behavior, and it is downstream of gaming, pornography, marijuana, spending all your time by yourself. Why do you think I rage against all this stuff because it create these maladjusted, so anti social freaks who, by the way, in all of society, when you have underemployed angry young men, what direction does politics go. This is not to excuse it. This is simply to show you where things are headed. This is why I rail against degenerate libertine society because I understand the consequences of it, and we've seen it dramatically throughout history. And then finally, to like the conservative point about why did Kevin Roberts, Why is TPUSA having these issues?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Because it's a doubt, it's a bottom up phenomenon. I can't tell you from my criticism of the state of Israel, and more I get more private support than probably on any other issue. I agree with you, I agree with but they can't say it because their jobs depend on it. That's not an anti Jewish conspiracy. That's reality. Is that even if you are an econ staffer at a conservative think tank, if you have.
Speaker 1: A dissonanced view of Israel, you're dead.
Speaker 3: Okay, You're not getting a job, You're not getting to get job at the Trump administration. You're never going to work again in this town. That's the reality they created. That's not an anti Semitic point. That's just simply, again a statement of fact, and that is slowly bubbling up. And then let's take Tucker on top of all of this. Tucker, who is the most in my opinion, influential. I mean, look, actually, just go look at the download charts, number one conservative podcast in the entire country, far out paces everyone else. In the conversation with Fuentez, I personally would have liked to see him more critical, I'll say it. And Tucker is a great friend and I support him. I liked being on a show, and I hope to be back on again. I wish he had been a little bit more critical of him in terms of because I know he can do it. Look at the Ted Cruz stuff, right, He's a master in if he wants to do. The thing that comes down to it is that the friend enemy distinction is becoming much more difficult because you have to also consider the way that they have tried to destroy his own life.
Speaker 1: They literally with Tucker.
Speaker 3: I mean there's recently this Daily Mail piece where they said Tucker Carlson quote needs to be neutralized. Okay, that's the type of rhetoric that is now coming from the more Zionist right wing. They're calling him hitler, youth. They're saying, like the most dangerous anti Semite in the country, genuinely, like an all out campaign to destroy his business, to destroy his personal life, to destroy anybody who's associated with him. That mentally, I'm saying because I suffer from this too. For me, man, it is like whenever they want me to cancel somebody else, especially for the whole Israel thing, I have a lot of difficulty with it, I really do, because of the level of vitriol.
Speaker 1: You know that I have gotten.
Speaker 3: I can't even criticize the Barry Weiss deal without being bombarded with you're a Jew hater, right as if I care that Barry Weiss is Jewish, that it has anything to do with No, it's only about Israel. I don't care about any of that. And so I'm saying from my own personal experience, the level of personal vitriol that you get as somebody who is in any way, you know, more on the right wing end of the spectrum critical of Israel, I think it might be ten times worse than from the democratic side. Like the level of money, the amount of you know, personal just nastiness that comes away times me by one hundred. And that's where Tucker Carlson is currently sittings. That's you know, this is why it is just like these people deserve everything that's coming to them.
Speaker 1: They created this reality.
Speaker 3: And then there's also politics on top of this, which is somebody who tries to run on the mantle of Trump again in twenty twenty eight and who especially wants to win back these young people. I think this is a non starter. I really do, because the Israel question, if you cannot answer independently and honestly, you can still be pro Israel, but you have to be able to admit certain things like that kid said ethnic cleansing. If you can't say those types of words and you just you know, little Washington platitudes, that is a message that you are either controlled part of the system, and we can't have that anymore when we're young, not when my health INTERNS is going up by twenty percent. And I'm ninety nine percent sure that if you get elected and you talk that way, that that you're going to be shipping bombs there and there's not a dollar come in my way or anybody else. Yeah, that's why it's not just about Israel. It's about control. The Democrats are figuring this out now, and I think the Republicans, you know, they're in for a rude awakening. And if you don't give an inch, then yes, fwendees will be more popular than ever.
Speaker 1: It's not an inevitability. That's the irony of it.
Speaker 3: I just said October seventh, you're working for Kanye, You're doing nothing, all right, and it but the reality of Israel criticism being slowly pushed out. How else do you think myrone games and Nick Fuendez and Dan Bilzari, I mean Bill's Aarian.
Speaker 1: Nobody even heard of the guy for five six years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before that, he was selling vakes with girls in bikinis. Now he's you know, literally doing nothing but playing poker. I guess whatever it is he does. Know, all of a sudden, Israel right comes out of nowhere. This was the back that the niche that they were able to fill because of the reality.
Speaker 1: That they created.
Speaker 3: And then for many people who are not racist, anti Semitic or anything. For many of us, I mean the personal vitriol smear campaign and as you and I know privately public or private campaign as well. In terms of what is being used against us, it's one of those where, you know, I talked about this in my interview with Tucker. You have to fight every day not to become the thing that they.
Speaker 1: Want you to be.
Speaker 3: They want you to hate Jews, they want you to fulfill their conspiracy. They want me to give a diet tribe about global jewelry or anything, and I'm not going to do it. You know, it's I don't believe it. I think it's ridiculous, But they want us to become the mirror image of what they are.
Speaker 2: Well because it because it proves their point point and this point Ryan's made, which I think is true and also is something that has been true since the foundation of the State of Israel. The State of Israel and the government benefits from a rise in genuine anti Semitism because then they their propaganda. We have to have a safe space for Jews, like that has more credibility. If you see, you know, Myron Gains when the like Nazi posting or I guess internal group chat of the quote unquote young Republicans came out, he was like, we're done with this. Yeah, we like Hitler. Now we're going to say it like that's what we're talking about. I mean, just so you guys know, we're not just casually throwing around the tanagerm anti Semitism. These are people who genuinely are like Hitler was based. We like Hitler, we support him. Talk about the global Jewilic you know, really like go full out with the great Replacement theory is led by Jews, I mean, all in the most anti Semitic shit you could possibly imagine. That's what we're talking about here. And so yeah, I mean on the democratic side, you've had effectively the Israelis have kind of like given up on Democrats. You know, the base of the Democratic Party is ninety percent against Israel at this point, eighty percent say as a genocide. Like, there's a huge disconnect between the leadership, the elite electeds of the Democratic Party and the base that is being sorted out right now as we speak, and the writing is.
Speaker 4: On the wall.
Speaker 2: The part of the reason why in the Republican side it's so incredibly fierce and contested right now is number one, because Trump's in power, He's the one who's actually like doing the stuff. But number two, because you do still have a majority of Republicans who are very Israel supportive. You know, if you are over the age of let's say forty, in the Republican Party, you still have that very like there are ally sort of cold war mentality, We're with them, no matter what you buy the propaganda. You probably haven't really thought about it all that much, right, It just yes, we support Israel, period, end of story. And certainly the you know, the elites in the Republican Party are almost all lockstep on board with Israel no matter what. And like when the Democratic Party, a lot of the donors are very committed to Israel and that's their view as well. So that's why this is I think so like hot and fiercely contested within the Republican Party right now, is because you do have even among the base, you have a genuine divide. We're still the majority is very pro Israel. It's very generational, but the majority is still very pro Israel. So that reckoning is going to take a long time to come, and.
Speaker 1: It is all generational.
Speaker 3: And I mean, let's also just consider like some like they literally support Israel, many of these people for religious reasons, and then they get mad when Tucker was like, I think it's heresy, you know, to purport your dispensationalist view of the Bible to say that the political state of Israel is described there and that's why we must support them, as he showed with Ted Kruz. Why is that an anti Semitic one? Why is that even an anti Christian talking point? You're not allowed talker is not allowed to debate Christian questions of theology.
Speaker 1: That's the reality. I mean, this is what they're creating.
Speaker 3: They're doing all of the you know, the cancel culture, deplatforming discourse from Mark Levin and others. They are no different you know, than any of the woke left was on the issue of race at the height of twenty twenty. And that's also I think that's another thing that really gets a lot of us is if you don't religiously care about Israel, you can't help. But look at the same tactics by so many of the pro Israel supporters to the same woke leftists on the issue of race, who we desponse And.
Speaker 2: Here we're not talking about trying to cancel Nick Funds. We're talking about trying to cancel like you know, Dave Smith. Yeah, you know people who just have like a legitimate critique of Israel or you know, yourself or myself or whatever, where it's like you can't even say these things because I think there's a case for canceling Nickfunt. I think there's a case for like it actually did work bad when he was deplatformed, you had a lot less powered down, the moment is different, et cetera. But you know, I do think that there are lines that should be appropriate to draw in society, and maybe being an overt Nazi is one that we.
Speaker 4: Could talk about.
Speaker 2: It's difficult, but with what your point is is that they drew the line at you literally cannot you cannot protest Israel, you can't write an upbed about Israel, you can't talk about it at all. If you do your comas, you know, everybody's amas, everything that is negative about Israel is hamas, et cetera. And if you're going to try to draw the line there, then yeah, people are going to say and again this is not defending because again we're talking earlier about personal responsibility, like these people are responsible for their stupid, hateful Nazi views. But if you're going to try to draw the line there, yeah, people are going to say your antisemitic smear doesn't work. And by the way, you're like actually low key convincing me of the most extreme position, the actual hateful position on this issue.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and look, the cancelation thing, like we talked about Charlie Kirk, I mean, everybody does believe in a little bit of cancel culture. And if we're all being honest, the question I also think comes back to political effectiveness. And I can't just help but point to the pre October seventh consensus of where things were. That is, the reality is different, and that's again I just want to bring it back Todave who recently had a debate with somebody and they were like, oh, Nick Flint has said that, and he was just like, again, what is more damaging to society, to norms is edgy trolling and in some cases genuine racism and overt pro Nazism or cheering on and politically supporting the slaughter of tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people, and using our money and perverting our political system. On that question, it's pretty obvious to me which one that is.
Speaker 1: This is not a defense again, these people hate my guts.
Speaker 3: They think I'm some you know, they'll call me a jeet, they'll call me you know whatever, my child, they'll say is a mongrel.
Speaker 1: Okay, So fuck them all?
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I have no you know, political ground or any of that to be made whenever it comes. But you know the question, bingo right, and and unlike them, you know what, I think, we still have to live together. We all need to live together in this country. And you know, to borrow an AOC type leftist talking point in many respects, if you hold.
Speaker 1: Those views, I feel bad for you. I pity you.
Speaker 3: I genuinely think most of the time you are that way because you've got dealt a very shitthand in life. And yes, you have absolute and personal agency for the horrific things that you believe. And yes, on a personal level, if you ever said that to my face.
Speaker 1: I would probably beat the shit out of you if I could.
Speaker 3: But at a major sociological view, I can and do understand how people with views like that, first of all, should be overtly condemned on a personal level, and we should do everything we possibly can to prevent it. And I can understand how with our libertine, disgusting, degenerate society of gambling and all the other things, that we will create ten times more of people who hope those types of use, which is why I go to war with it.
Speaker 2: Well, my analysis leads to a different layer, which is that you have to deal with the material country, Like people have to feel like they have a stake in society, like they're going to be able to succeed, like there's a path, well just not just success, but some sort of meaning, some sort of purpose, right, Because if you don't have that, then it's going to you know, then yeah, you're going to spend your life, you know, traveling whatever using whatever opiate your society has available to you at this moment. And the one thing our socil society is fantastic at generating right at this moment, is high octane opiates to all of us, you know, to get addicted to and colonize our minds and distract us and preoccupy us so we can get our minds off the fact. For you know, a lot of individuals that life looks very bleak. If you don't deal with that, then you are going to have ugly, hateful politics. And that's what we're seeing right now. And so especially you know, if you have young people who come from middle class upbringings who you know, were sold the you go to college and do the thing and take on all the debt and you're going to be able to get a good job and then oh, whoops, we've created some AI and there are no jobs anymore, Like how do you think this is going to go? So, you know, you have to, on the one hand, like abhor certainly the influencers, the nickfue tees is of the world who actually have power.
Speaker 4: You have to abhor that.
Speaker 2: And I do think that, you know, I am more open into some like level of gatekeeping when it comes to in cancelation what.
Speaker 4: Comes to overt Nazis.
Speaker 2: But I also understand you're not going to cancel your way out of this problems.
Speaker 4: That's going to cancel your way.
Speaker 3: When people say cancelation, I'm like, listen, you know what you literally hear have an Indian guy trying to make the case here for why that's not going to solve your issue?
Speaker 1: Why are we here?
Speaker 3: Like, you can't ignore that we have to live in this heterogeneous multicultural society which was created. We have a lot of different views about how to get there, but we have to live together. You can't actually cancel your way out of it. It's impossible. If we could have, it would have worked. Seriously, it absolutely would have.
Speaker 2: I will I will maintain though that when fundt has was canceled, he had a lot less power. And he's and I do think you look, he's he's like funny, he's talented. You know, he has a hold on he has power. I mean that's part of why you see so many right now on the right, like you know, having him on and having a little patty case and they're afraid because he has a he not only has a significant audience. But he has a lot of clout and sway with that audience. And so if you're in the camp that has been Israel critical, you likely share a lot of fans with Nick Flintes, and you're a little nervous. I mean, these with the incentives and people can talk themselves into a lot of things things, but your incentive is, let me be a little kid gloves here. Let me not piss off my own fan base. Let me, you know, let me not look like I'm some like loser wokes goold cook, cringe, whatever. And so you know that's that's part of what's going on here too. And Fuentes realizes he has this moment and he's trying to moderate, you know, with Tucker. He's, Oh, no, I don't hate anybody, blah blah blah. It's like, which is why you have to go back? Okay, well why did.
Speaker 4: You say this about you? Why did you say this about black people? Why did you say they should other all criminals? They should all be locked up?
Speaker 2: Right, So he's trying to mainstream himself right now, and it is it's working.
Speaker 1: It's working to the extent of the influencer point. You're definitely correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I actually really think a lot of this is friend enemy. I think that's what it mostly is at. But you know, I mean, this is something you all have to be careful of. Is you all fall You know, a lot of people fall for the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's just not always the case, Okay, Like sometimes you have to have a lot of personal agency to make sure you don't go down that hole. And that's why, you know, on a personal level, I really detest a lot of these people, and they've said some horrible, horrible things about me, but I can see it literally like me personally, but also you know, anybody who is Indian American. But the point I always come back to is I'm like, Okay, this is really bad, and we need to make sure that this doesn't become like a bigger thing. Now, how do we make sure that that's become a bigger thing. Well, we take a look at why anybody would potentially even be influenced by this in the first place, because you can't cancel your way out of this, especially now you know it's out me open right the gate keeping shit.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 3: We literally live in the age of the printing press where anybody with a voice in a megaphone can get a voice at any time. Yes, perhaps there's some downsides to that, but there's a lot of benefits to it as well, and to the whole original point around free speech, and you're talking about material conditions. I don't think that it's all that ultimately difficult to make sure that things don't go down this dark direction. You just have to have democratic legitimacy with the people. That is why there is so much despondency when we think back to the early days of fascism in the nineteen thirties and with Mussolini. You have to understand that the Weimar Republic was doing okay prior to the Great Depression, and it was a multi factorial decision ultimately to pursue the path of Nazism and of fascism in Italy. Most of it came back to the failure of the Treaty of Versailles. So a lack of faith in the political elite, the stab in the back theory that games legitimacy, a lack of faith in the economic institutions, and a fundamental belief that this previous way of doing business was not a way to solve our problems and make it so that we can have any sort of legitimate say in our affairs, which is why people went down that road. You can go and read Richard Evans The Rise of the Richard Evans series on the third right. It's one of the best series of books I've ever read, and when you read it, you will not justify it, but you will understand. And I think that that's what more people need to understand. I'm not I don't, by the way, I don't think we're anywhere close to that, But I'm only I'm only saying though that to demographically try to understand and save your own country, you have to make sure that you don't create the same way that they tried to at that time of oh, well, you know, they tried to solve it through violence or as you said, cancellation right.
Speaker 1: Outlawing literal political part.
Speaker 3: They believed that that was a way that you could pursue your own ends. It wasn't true, ultimately, so you have to learn from a lot of those things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Finally we have a successful example here.
Speaker 3: I was going to say the Freedom I have that Freedom from Fear book right behind me. And the reason I do is because that book is about how FDR saved America from a communist or a fascism, a fascist revolution.
Speaker 1: We were going down that road.
Speaker 3: I really believe that in the thirties we had an actual choice. Or if FDR had died in nineteen thirty four, like in some sort of alternate history, things would have gone in.
Speaker 1: A very bad direction.
Speaker 3: But that's a real example by the way of how you know, you can solve a lot of it. And there were serious similar problems at that time. Why you think anti semitism problem, Now go back to the nineteen thirties, you think racism is a problem. Now listen, man, like you have no idea what you're talking about from the rise of the KKK and all that at that time. Not to go take a look at any Confederate statue on any battlefield. It'll all say built in nineteen thirty three. All right, it's not an accident for why all of that came to be. So, yes, study your own history and examples and see how you don't have to go down that direction.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do I have faith that any of our political leaders will go down then or take us out of this.
Speaker 4: No, I actually don't these are the are if anything, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe this is like a live narration of our own downfall. But there you go, all right, dark dark sometimes Okay, we'll see you later.
Speaker 8: K