Speaker 1: Call It what It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, hello call it crew, Hello, Camilla, Hi, Jessica.
Speaker 3: My favorite time of the week.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. I really look forward to it.
Speaker 1: I think about things all the time where I'm like, hold that thought, don't even process that thought anymore, wait to talk about it with Kamila.
Speaker 3: We do. We do this on the phone too, where we call each other and you'll start telling a story and I'm like, I don't want to hear it, don't anymore. We're talking about this on the pod, and I do feel like I want to start the show by saying, because I absolutely geeked out. Yahoo just had this little release, this article saying that they're top They're six top celebrity podcasts that they're really enjoying listen to listening.
Speaker 1: And no, well, I think that the exact words were because I think that it's important to explain why we felt the power it was the top six celebrity podcast that we can't stop listening to.
Speaker 2: Yes, can you think of a better compliment?
Speaker 3: I cannot? And I feel like and temmy how you feel I read it and I felt like it wasn't just us because our podcast includes This is what I love so much about this, it includes you guys. Are call it community, we call it crew, and so you guys are also part of listening to this podcast. You're writing us in, you're being vulnerable, we're sharing funny moments, we're sharing hard moments, and so it's all of us. I felt like it was an article for us, like acknowledging all of us, and I just thought that was so amazing. I geeked out.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I felt a very big flush of excitement.
Speaker 2: I was very excited. I also just feel like there's.
Speaker 1: So much more to come, so I can't I can't wait for the more and more. And I just feel like the every time we go back to the well of questions and it's just so there's it's so hard to pick because all of them are so rich and interesting and and I just.
Speaker 2: Love them all.
Speaker 1: How's your week, Ben, I'm still you know, I'm feeling the summer of it all. We've sort of established a groove though we've got the campser they've been locked in. We're locked into the camps. Yeah, and then I have been sort of finding my rhythm and finding my way.
Speaker 2: And I've started working out again.
Speaker 1: And you know, they always tell you, all the scientists and people who know things, you know, how when you work out, you not only it's not just good for your body, but it's also really good.
Speaker 2: For your mind.
Speaker 1: And I always go, yeah, of course I know that, whatever, whatever, But I have to say today I went to a class that was really really hard, and I was sweating and it was hard, and I was hot, and it's all the things. And then I finished it and I came out and I like my whole mind was like clear and crisp, and I felt really good and I felt happy, not like I exkew sad so much, but I I just I felt like a whole release of all the things that they tell you happen scientifically within your body. And so I'm here to say anybody who's you know, contemplating that gym schedule, contemplating that class schedule near you, I'm here to say, go do it, Go do it, because guess what, there's some happy there's some happy juice.
Speaker 2: And all that I finished, it was like I could attack the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I loved reform a pilates and then the place I used to go to it shut down in the pandemic. And I have a group of girlfriends and they were like, hey, we take this class in Los Angeles. It's a me you have to come. And I was like, oh my god, that's great. Okay, I can go with a few of my friends and start reformer plates again. And then I was like what, okay, so what's the place called? Like where is it? And they're like oh oh, and I'm like what and they're like, oh, the place is called Grace Anatomy. And I was like, you guys, do you know what a loser I would look like if I showed like, out of all the pilates place in los places in Los Angeles. I was like, I'm going to go to Grace's Anatomy. Why don't I just wear scrubs like I was, I will look like such a loser, Like look at me. I'm here, doctor Wilson. So that's my excuse for not working out.
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to find you a different place.
Speaker 3: Then, No, I have some weights at home. I'm trying to do the weight thing.
Speaker 1: See, I like pilates too, and I think that that's really great, although I've never I'm sorry to all those who are pilates fanatics. I mean I'm saying yes and or no, and I don't ever see a giant difference in my physique.
Speaker 2: Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't take plates a bunch of times and say like, Wow, my body's really changing in this way. That doesn't mean that I don't highly enjoy it and that I don't think that there are benefits to it. I just think that it's harder. Like if you start lifting weights or you do a bunch of cardio. I think that you see a more immediate difference in your body, like in your physique. The way it looks plates, I think is a little more subtle.
Speaker 3: I just enjoy it. Yeah, I just enjoy the plates of it. I My week is I'm making over the summer. I'm done. Oh I'm done with it. And can I tell you something. I was so excited I walked into Joanne Fabrics. No, this is not an ad for Joanne Fabrics. I got that, by the way. When I mentioned Dyson the other day, Everyone's like, that's a dice in commercial. I'm like, no, I wish it was. Because I spent a lot of money on that thing. I walk into Johann's. Joannes already has all of the Halloween decor and I don't know if you feel this way. I love Halloween so much it my soul. I was like skipping through the aisles. I was like, it's a skeleton. And every year MAT's like, please don't buy any more stuff. And I have my eyeballs on like a twenty foot skeleton that I genuinely think would look great in our front yard. And I'm not joking. Do you do like the inflatable?
Speaker 1: Do you do the thing you We're really gonna talk about Halloween right now?
Speaker 3: I want to why not? I'm just wondering, like that's where I'm at. I hate I'm over that summer. Do you do it? Just answer me this. Do you do the inflatables?
Speaker 2: Well, here's what you know what.
Speaker 1: I think a better answer is, let's put a pause on this because we have a very exciting thing happening today.
Speaker 2: Let's just put press pause on Halloween. We're gonna come back to it.
Speaker 1: So, just like my minority report helicopter pilot situation, you know what going to come back.
Speaker 3: To us on my happiness.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pause your happines. But I'm gonna bring you even greater happiness. Are you ready as to what we have here today? Guess who's joining our little community. Guess who's jumping on board becoming part of the crew? Skuyler Aston, Ladies and gentlemen. I'm so excited because I don't know him.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 2: I know him from Afar. You know him up close?
Speaker 3: He is the best real close. Yeah, we got and you smooch him. Actually no, they didn't smooch.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I know it.
Speaker 3: I know. Didn't you have sex behind the scenes? No, that sounded really not behind the scenes. People on the show. They on the show. Joe talks about very bad sex with him, actually, very not good sex.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you made the sweet love, but evidently you did not. You made that was a sad sex, not so sweet sex, but without kissing.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was not so sweet because there was no kissing, because you need a little foreplay before the big event.
Speaker 3: No, you do, there was.
Speaker 2: We digressed.
Speaker 1: We were talking about being excited.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let Skyler talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna talk to him about a lot of things. I'm very excited. All right, Can we let him in.
Speaker 3: We're gonna let him in, Skyler Aston welcome to call it what it is, welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: I have not seen so excited.
Speaker 3: We're so excited. I can't The last time I saw you was when you walked off set on Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 4: The Saddest and we made that cute little video with the breakfast close I know, and the newest influencer duo by the way.
Speaker 3: Actually, can I tell you, I feel like Skyler started me on the TikTok cool trend. I was not like Skylark arrived on set and he was like, we've got to make some cool stuff, and I was like, what's the internet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not sure, but these eight year old all know what the internet is and they did all of our work for us.
Speaker 5: And since then, I've not posted on TikTok because they were They did all the stuff. They just told us what was cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jess, you know all of our amazing eighties on Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, and often stars of the TikTok videos themselves.
Speaker 3: We forced them to be stars of it and they're all cool gen z. They Now.
Speaker 1: I see how it started because when I went back. She made me do stuff and I was just like all right. I was just just I don't know what I'm I'm going to do.
Speaker 2: I'll just do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just what happened.
Speaker 4: Now when I see you do it, I get fomo because I'm like, I can't even do this anymore. I just have the ideas you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you knew where to find.
Speaker 4: Her, that's true.
Speaker 2: Slash that badge, get on in there.
Speaker 4: I do have a bunch of their numbers. I could call them. I just start like.
Speaker 3: Your social media manager. Okay. So for people that have not seen Grey's Anatomy or are still catching up on Grey's Anatomy, Skyler came on to play Joe Wilson, my character's love interest, for I think four episodes thinking about four ish. I did not known each other before, and it was instant love for me at least Skyler. No, So we just clicked instantly, and in fact, to be honest, I did like try and beg the writers to just keep you and be like, no, this is the guy for Joe. And then you went on book show.
Speaker 4: I loved that you used to do that.
Speaker 5: I was I'm by the way. I was down to do both. I don't know if I could split my body in half, but like I love, like.
Speaker 4: Can we keep them?
Speaker 5: And I I had it was an absolute delight of working with you. Was so easy, very rarely. I mean I I tend to get along with people that I work with. Both sometimes it's just like love it first scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love for scene, and we had it and we laughed so much.
Speaker 5: Yes, And for those of you, I mean, is it is it okay to give spoilers about Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm alive, but I don't. But I was kind of cast off in a a in a swift way. And I think you and I were both like playing love. We were pretty hard. And now there was one one episode where it was like and now he's clinging, and now you're repulsed by him, and now he's gone.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were playing. We were playing the long game. I think we didn't know, we didn't know where it went and and it was so adorable and so cute. And I had said to them, you've got to bring someone on the show for Joe that's so different to her past relationship, someone that's really fun and like brings that out of her, and then you walked onto set and I was like, oh my god, this works and people instantly are fandom. As you know, Jessica is very fickle and it takes a long time for them to warm up to new relationships. And it was like instantly as soon as you aired, everyone really loved those two characters together, which was so awesome and amazing, and I was like, we have something here. But then you're so talented you had to go book something.
Speaker 1: I feel but I feel like the story isn't over yet. Listening to you guys talk about this, I feel like the story is not over.
Speaker 2: I feel like and grace everything. Just I just feel like there's a chance for you guys.
Speaker 3: Honestly ended, it was so cringey. Yeah, oh it killed it. He bought me like, like your you want to tell the story, you can tell the story of Skyler because it was your sex bear.
Speaker 5: So so since they had to get me off, and I guess they.
Speaker 4: Did keep me around for maybe the future, who knows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I just started to I would always do like really sweet things or my character obviously where I would show up at Joe's.
Speaker 4: Work and I would bring our cookies and bring, you know, bring it just be this.
Speaker 5: The sweet guy would help like walk the stroller in to the hospital and then and then it just took it a little too far where he was just like giving too many gifts. And apparently we didn't shoot this scene, but Joe references the fact that when we finally do the deed, I sing in operatic fashion when I wow.
Speaker 3: You know what's so funny is I literally forgot about that until you just said it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now they were like Todd.
Speaker 5: She's talking to Chris Carmack's character about like, I don't know about this Todd guy.
Speaker 4: And then there I show up with like this humongous oversized stuff. He and I'm just like, I'm at the hospital. I got you a bear because we had sex. It's a sex bear and know a word set out that was yes, that was that was written and performed.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if there's really Wow.
Speaker 4: Listen, those Gray's Anatomy writers are so amazing. They could write anything. They could reverse it. I meant by sex bear, what was that we were bear? We were having I was not or.
Speaker 3: You know what they could do. They could be like link told me that you loved this and to say this like he had sabotaged.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Killing two birds with one story. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Jessica did not work with you on Grace. However, you are a huge Spring Awakening fan, jess You so just.
Speaker 2: Stole my thunder there, just.
Speaker 4: Back it up there.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, I'm not gonna pretend.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't say that, pretend like should s. Let's start with this. Okay, So you guys got to work together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have.
Speaker 1: Known you for longer because I was in the second row of the original Spring Awakening.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you got all the Jonathan Gross I.
Speaker 2: Got so much spit. Yeah, so much spit, and I down for it. I bought it all. I loved that show so much. I went home, I listened to it.
Speaker 1: I would sing and dance in my own kitchen, in my bathroom wherever.
Speaker 2: I would listen in the car, all of it, all of it, all of it.
Speaker 1: So I'm pretty much a musical theater nerd, and I think that the thing that's so crazy about musicals is that oftentimes, especially with musicals, it's very rare that there's a new show that can feel like something you've lived with your whole life, or that you can't believe you lived with that, And Spring Awakening was that for me, I'm such a nerd.
Speaker 2: And I also watched the documentary.
Speaker 4: Nice That was really fun.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun to watch, and I felt like I got a peek behind the curtain. And also, of course when I was watching the play, sitting there for the first time, because everyone was so fresh and new, I could make up.
Speaker 2: What I well.
Speaker 1: Also, as this happens obviously when people watch anything where people are really good at their job, is that you guys were your characters to me, so I was. They were deeply in love. It was I mean, I had the high and low. I was just there for it all. When shows like that start, as soon as I'm in, I start crying, Like I just feel so overwhelmed by the music, and I feel so overwhelmed by how incredibly brave it is to stand up there in front of all of those people, Like I get goosebumps now, like, because it's one thing to speak and to connect and to tell a story and to live with script that you are making new every night. But for me, maybe because I haven't been blessed with that talent, although I long for it, I cannot believe that you could sing and connect and emote and feel and create stories.
Speaker 2: So when I watch it, I'm so moved by it, and I just loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it.
Speaker 4: That's so sweet.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was a very like raw and emotional show and it definitely struck a chord because it is like, unapologetically about adolescents and what happens when your kid when parents are repressive to children.
Speaker 4: So for that expression came from such a real place, and people loved it because it was.
Speaker 5: One of the few times where it wasn't like adults playing kids, but we were actually kids ourselves, which is probably why you were like, you are the characters and we kind of were in a way. It wasn't really like cast in a traditional sense or made in a traditional sense. They were adapting the characters to us. Like my character plays piano in the play, and I like am obsessed with my piano teacher, And that really was born from me being on a break, like on a lunch break, just playing piano with the cast and messing around.
Speaker 4: On like some billy Joel or something like that.
Speaker 5: And at the time, our musical director was doing double duty conducting another show, and they were like, well, we love this musical director, but how are we going to keep her if she can't play the show. And then they ended up writing my character to be a piano player so that I could also play the show, and I had to join the Musicians Union, and so like that is a little that is like one of the little nuggets that made this show so deeply personal to the people doing it and to the people you know, seeing it and feeling.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, I want to know about the casting process for people that didn't see the documentary and tell me about it.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I joined it when I was like sixteen. They've done so many workshops and iterations and different casts, and every single time you had there was a.
Speaker 5: New workshop you had to re audition because there was just always like you've got now.
Speaker 4: It's not even that you were like got too old old, it's just they were always changing the cast.
Speaker 5: And I joined, and I joined the same time Leah Michelle joined and John Gallagher Junior joined.
Speaker 4: And the three of us loved him. He's so fantastic and I love him.
Speaker 5: But stayed through the Lincoln Center production, like little workshop thing that we did and then I had to and then I went to n Yu and then.
Speaker 4: I thought it was done. It was done because that's there were like year gaps in between it. It was a very obscure piece at the time, still being developed. It was very different, Like the rock music wasn't like musical theater rock. It was like actual It was written by actual like alternative rock guy.
Speaker 2: Who went to Brown. I didn't got to spoil him, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Duncan Cheek was brilliant now Grammy winning and.
Speaker 5: He he was just this like anti musical guy, which is kind of uh. It was an interesting creative team because we had like traditional Broadway people and very untraditional people and sometimes I won't say they clashed, but I think like Duncan had an aversion to do certain things that like just are like the recipe in the form we loa for certain songs, like putting a big button on it, like we're here, you know, like that's a that's called the button. He hated buttons. It needed to like fade into obscurity with like a chord like it could make sense now, and that always like tied you know, so so like so we were we were discouraged from singing musical theater songs for the audition, So I sang something in the Way She Moves by the Beatles. That was always my song. It was just an honest song that I could connect to the words. But also I wasn't like super Broadway about it, and I did my best cool guy impression, and.
Speaker 4: But then you're super formal period text that's like nineteenth century Bavaria, like Germany. So it was a definitely interesting skill set you need to have, like actual actors who also knew how to like sing alternative rock. And that's why since it was a difficult search, that's why we had to re audition every time. So in between, like I went to a full semester of college and then finally it was happening, I kind of played hooky in a way and auditioned and then ended up taking a leave of absence that became a permanent leave of absence from college and went on to do it off Broadway and then Broadway and then beyond.
Speaker 1: It was such an incredible concentration of talent and think about I mean, there's just it was look at where everybody went. You know, it's kind of like, that's pretty wild. I saw during the holidays. I saw it with my parents and then my younger brother, and he was again just hearkening back to that second row aspect of it. There was a lot of sex, a lot of sex, and he was like he was, I don't know that my parents knew.
Speaker 2: I don't think they read the fine print. It was actually a formative experience for.
Speaker 1: Him, because I think I'm pretty sure we'll have to I'll have to ask him, but I'm pretty sure that he actually has like really deep not trauma, but deep feeling about the hilarity of feeling that he was having, which was probably some kind of because it was sexy, like it wasn't just sex in front of you, was actually fucking sexy like you.
Speaker 2: It was arousing and.
Speaker 4: Then you had.
Speaker 5: I mean, there was there was sex. There was masturbation. I had to masturbation. I had to do a jerk in a cirque.
Speaker 1: Really just started saying masturbation out loud myself, like, and this was on stage.
Speaker 2: They were saying it and doing it.
Speaker 4: Imagine imagine being the actor in it, doing it in front of your grandparents who are finally seeing their baby boy. On Broadway for the first time. Oh god, I had I had to do a lot of crazy stuff and and and you know, rip off the band aid. I think we got so comfortable with the material that it almost became kind.
Speaker 5: Of fun and funny to us. Because we also we sat on stage the entire show. We never left the stage, so even when we weren't in character, we were sitting right because we had audience on the stage as well, on three sides, and so we would sit amongst them and then come on and do the scenes and then come off. So and there's moments in the scenes where we're on stage, but we were kind of like ghosts, not ghost versions of our characters, but kind of like commenting on the show a little bit.
Speaker 4: So needless say, we get to see the audience a lot, and we get to kind of like hear the audience, and we know when they're going to react. And we've had some instances speaking of masturbation. We've had people. I've had room keys thrown at me and I was like, I was like seventeen eighteen, being like, what are you doing, ma'am? And then we were doing that, what are we doing? Where are we going? And then and then we also had someone like in the balcony speaking of masturbation. Yeah, yeah, Do you like.
Speaker 1: To know when people are in the audience or not? And I mean like relatives. I mean I was in a couple of shows where like there were actors who were like, I want to know when someone famous is here, Like, tell me if someone famous is here, I want to know, And then other people that were like you better not and tell me I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Where do you land on this.
Speaker 4: Well, like a level of what is it called tradition or when you don't want to like superstition where you're not supposed to like those are technically the rules, like you're not supposed to talk about reviews, you're not supposed to talk about who's in the house. However, of course that happens, and I'm kind of like whatever about it.
Speaker 5: I know, like Jonathan Graff is like, oh my god, wait, tell me I need to know. And there's other people I need to leave the room.
Speaker 4: So I don't like to say it, but if I happen to hear it, it depends who it is. Sometimes sometimes it is tough because you're like, wow, I'm really thinking about this person the entire show. But also it's not always the ones thing. Sometimes you're like, I'm kind of glad.
Speaker 5: I know, not that I would give any more or less, but like, oh, this is cool that.
Speaker 4: I'm doing this, and like Billy Joebels l here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when I went, I went with my parents. Know that Steven Spielberg, Okay, Capshaw were in the audience.
Speaker 4: I did Steve mister Spielberg came backstage.
Speaker 2: I think I was there, and I think we could.
Speaker 1: I think the internet, because it knows all we'll be able to pick up get these pictures. I think there's a picture of all the whole family and some of you at least in like a stairwell.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that means that we were together in that picture.
Speaker 1: Oh Skylerci, I've known him so much longer than you, Tameila, you.
Speaker 3: Know I heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were all auditioning, like for one of his he had like one of his mini series is at the time, it was probably.
Speaker 3: Like that broad Why God, wait, that's really stressful because if you're auditioning, that's why mass and then he comes, then you're then you're like, fuck, I gotta stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's why the Pacific or whatever. It was like some work and he's like, oh, very fantastic.
Speaker 2: Your extra marine that night.
Speaker 3: Were like, I've never seen this before.
Speaker 4: All the play You're not You're a child.
Speaker 1: You changed the playbill to reflect your deep admiration for this.
Speaker 4: I'm having like John and Lea are having sex on stage. I'm like.
Speaker 3: In the hole? Yeah, like what the is?
Speaker 4: I will never forget those.
Speaker 5: Spielberg did have a cast recording in his hand, and I was like, I was like, oh, that's okay.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, I picked one up at the box. I was like, we could have got you one, like it have to pay like it was. I thought it was very he liked with his own Spielberg money, which of course he has plenty of, but you know, there's so many resources to get that to him without him waiting in line amongst you know. I thought that was very cool and like, well, we.
Speaker 2: All loved it, We really, really really all loved it.
Speaker 1: But I think but I did think about that because I always want to know. And I remember doing a show and someone said I don't like to know, and someone spilled the beans and they were like, Robert de Niro's here tonight and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that I'll remember how to act.
Speaker 3: I would not want to know.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Our show was lit in a certain way, especially during the scenes where you could see the first like five rows, and they always sat the famous people in the exact same seat, so you'd be it's tough man seats, it's like fifth row on the So I used to play piano when I would have my back turned, I was in the back of the stage, and then I would always pop out and there'd be a big like light on my face and I would say one of my first solos. And that was always when I kind of got like to take inventory, and I'd be like, oh my god, it's Tarah Banks, or like oh my god, it's Stephen Sondheim, or like, oh my god, it's like my favorite player on the Knicks or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, in that case, i'd want to know, Yeah, it's like a jump out. Then I don't want to be like woa, whoa, whoa. That's how I feel internally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Totally, especially playing piano, being like I can't believe the piano man is watching me play piano, right, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So obviously you clearly started on the younger side. But I have a question because I think that this is like a moment in all performers lives where it's like, you want to do it, you see it, you want to be on stage, you want to act, you want to sing. Clearly you developed your talent, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: When did you think that it was actually possible?
Speaker 1: Like, when was the moment you were like, Okay, I've wanted to do this, I want to do this.
Speaker 2: But like I actually might be able to do this.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, Because don't you feel like Broadways more competitive than like getting a job on a TV show.
Speaker 2: No, it's of and hard.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's harder because I think there are less roles.
Speaker 5: I think it depends on who you ask and what their skill set is. I I never imagined.
Speaker 4: My life like I know after I started acting. I never imagined anything for myself.
Speaker 5: Other than theater. I didn't even think TV or film. It wasn't even I just I was only wanted to be on stage.
Speaker 4: So like to me, the dream was to make it on Broadway or and I would have done anything. I would have done the smallest part. It was only after Spring Awakening.
Speaker 5: Actually, when I would just now get these opportunities to audition for things, I'm like, sure, I guess I'll try it. And then I was lucky enough to book a movie, which like led to many other things. But I think so to me, it kind of happened really fast when I was on stage, and I think it was like my third or fourth musical because I started when I was like thirteen or fourteen, and then it just my life at a full one a from like sports and stuff to and like playing a bit of piano and singing like for friends, to like whoa.
Speaker 4: I actually had the courage to do it, and then I was super briitten by the bug and I just loved it so much. And I didn't know if necessarily I was going to do it like super professionally or even on Broadway, but I just knew I wanted to be on stage, like and hopefully in some sort of a setting where I can like put food on the table while do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when did you start taking like singing lessons and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: I started taking piano lessons pretty early, but I then learned when I was like thirteen fourteen, I was totally like taught the wrong way.
Speaker 4: I didn't learn any piano.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't learn any theory, which is like the language. I just kind of like learned the notes on like one scale, and then would like I would compete in these classical music competitions, and it's crazy because I would like know how to read the music and work on a piece for a very long period of time, but I actually didn't know what the hell I was doing, like playing. It's very difficult to describe going to this teacher because I would be a lot better piano player than I am today.
Speaker 4: But then I just started.
Speaker 5: I started kind of like singing at those recitals, Like I would do like the Friends theme at my recital.
Speaker 4: I'm that guy, just like no one to like, like I was really doing theme songs at a piano recital.
Speaker 3: But you didn't get singing lessons until later in life, like like.
Speaker 4: Fourteen, I went to this woman, Dixie Johnson, who was like an opera person, and I learned a bit of technique there.
Speaker 2: And did you ever go to Eric Vitro?
Speaker 4: I have been to Eric. Yeah, is that who.
Speaker 3: Trained you for the musical episode Jessica? Jessica, we did it. Skyler We did a musical episode grays Anatomy and Jessica had a single line, but I think she trained really hard.
Speaker 4: Do you recall that that line was Yes.
Speaker 1: We had a musical episode for grays Anatomy and Camilla was pointing out that when my musical talents were assessed, I was given one line.
Speaker 4: And you nailed that line.
Speaker 2: I hope I did.
Speaker 3: I hope I did. Do you still get nervous when you go on stage or is that done for you?
Speaker 4: I get, like I always get kind of by the time I'm going on I'm ready to go. There's always like a moment before I start rehearsals or something where I'm like do I know how to do this? Or like, oh my god, it's in two weeks, like two weeks from like literally under two weeks from today, I will be at the Hollywood Bowl doing this like Big Blame is Missigon thing, and I still don't know the words for like a couple of my songs. It's this moment where I'm a little nervous, but.
Speaker 5: By the time I get there and like learn everything, it'll be more like excited and more.
Speaker 4: Not all I'm doing well. So it's it's this really great. Uh.
Speaker 5: It's like a celebration of the writers of Lamez and miss Igon. So we're doing a bunch of songs from a bunch of different shows of theirs, and I'm doing a lot of the big It's crazy actually because I'm doing like a song called bring Them Home, which is a very popular song from me song, but I'm also doing like one.
Speaker 4: I'm also playing.
Speaker 5: Like two characters at the same time in some of the group songs because there's only like excepts, so we're like divvying them up, and I'm just like, basically.
Speaker 3: You're basically doing it all kind of.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm the Hollywood Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing a whole lot of it.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: The Holly Bowl is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I think that if you're just standing up there, you'll feel great, I hope.
Speaker 4: So I've done it before. I've done the Hollyball. I've been lucky enough to do three things there. So I'm now return.
Speaker 3: Something with Chris Carmack.
Speaker 4: Isn't that how Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did you do again?
Speaker 4: He seems to do? Oh yeah, he was so incredible. Into the Woods, Into the Woods, Yeah, he played Prince and he was so funny. I played the Baker.
Speaker 5: It was a really great cast and the original Millie Sutton Foster was my wife in it. And then Amazing, he's incredible, amazing. A lot of that cast, like Sutton and this woman's here at Bougus and Patty Lapone and myself. We did like a celebration of Stephen Sondheim, so I got to do a lot of like some of my favorite Sonheim songs ever at the Hollywood Bowl. So I've they they they they cross a lot off my bucket list. And now I'm playing Jean Valjean, which I'll never do anywhere else. So pretty insane that I get to do it there.
Speaker 2: That's insaneciting.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're in Los Angeles now, but you do often come. So I'm in New York, Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: That's from my fas.
Speaker 3: That's what your family is. Los Angeles, No, no, no, New York, New York. It is a little bit of a competition between us Skuyler, which a little bit.
Speaker 4: More well, I can level the playing Fiel because I feel like I'm getting a lot of blah blah blah energy from Capshaw regarding our friendship and relationship, but how much she mentioned you when you were not around during the grades. Her bestie wants to back. There was one day where you.
Speaker 5: Pulled up to the lot and I kind of like faded into the back. I think we like kind of mett he like hi, but it was like there was no room for anything else. There was a lot of hugging and love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the that's the day that you snuck on and I quickly ran out of the seat.
Speaker 1: I was like, bye, Skyler, Oh my gosh, I know actually you know what, But I think back on the day that was because we hadn't seen each other like a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went from Grays and you went to So help you Todd. You were you are auditioning for that when you were on the show with me, and then you got it so annoying and you had to leave me and and the show was super popular. So I'm gonna be perfectly honest. I was very very shocked when you guys got canceled. Although in this environment, it's happening to so many shows. But I know that fans really love that show and so anyone listening that was watching it, are you able to say how it would have ended, And do you have a different way you wish it would have ended?
Speaker 5: I know how it was always supposed to end, and it pains me to kind of say it because I really wanted to play it out and I didn't even tell like my family and people like that, because I thought it was really poetic. But it was supposed to end with Todd having his own.
Speaker 3: Child, and oh, that's good.
Speaker 4: Finally understanding the relationship with your mom, mother and son and parent and child. And it was supposed to shed some light and I won't say with the last lines of the series work, but basically there was supposed to be a tie in of Todd becoming a father.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome. Is that how you would have wanted it to end to anyway?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the series could have ended that way. There's so much there's so much like in.
Speaker 5: Between that though that I know was supposed to happen that I was really more excited about, not more excited about just that the fun along the way, of course, the finish line's fun. But like my character used to disguise, not disguise himself fully, but like playing other characters, which I loved as an actor to be able to just like slip in and pretend to be somebody else and do.
Speaker 4: A poor job too.
Speaker 5: So the audience was always kind of in on the joke, which I loved, and some great actors and actresses. There was a flashback episode that I pitched to the to the creator that we were going to do and see three.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of episode ideas and characters we were going to like have.
Speaker 5: I had a bunch of love interests on the show, and then there was this whole episode where they were all supposed to kind of like show up and there was some great interplay amongst them and just you know, you know how it is when like something goes unfinished and you're like, but.
Speaker 4: We had so much more to say. I know it started and it was very successful too.
Speaker 3: So but it was really successful because you guys were on at the same time, so help me. Todd was on the same time exactly Thursday nights is Gray's Anatomy. So what I wanted to do was promote the show for Skylie because I love him, and I'm like, I definitely can't it's on a rival network. And then I would like look at the numbers on like damn they're doing really good in that time slot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, I guess it was just one of those things where, you know, they had a bunch of shows coming in from past the strike that needed real estate, and they weren't really none of their shows were doing bad or even the Yeah it's an average. They're very successful over there, and so we just they were like, you know, and I got the news saying like any other year, you know, it would have it would have been renewed, and so heartbreaking and I believe.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah that's totally true.
Speaker 5: Oh good to me over there at CBS. So I know it was a difficult decision. It doesn't make it much easier to digest because it's like it almost would be easier if it's almost like going a break up when you're like I wish you were.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly, and that we want to we want this to just just for some reason, the timing isn't right in this one moment, and so that's kind of what happened there.
Speaker 2: I always feel like when when there really is.
Speaker 1: Like a real excitement and a connection to something that you're working on and you find out that that that's going to stop or that's going to end, it's sort of I say this all the time, so sorry for everyone who hears me say it all the time. But there's like that moment where you have to feel it, you have to process it and all that, and then you do have to kind of hit that reset button and be like, Okay, so now, like what do I want? And how does what I want match up with what wants me? And because nobody wants to live in that kind of disappointment or pain obviously in perpetuity, right, and you have all these incredible things that are happening, and you can so easily dip into so many things because you are so multi talented in so far as you see things and what you want. Is there some Is there something that you've really been thinking about wanting to do, or that you haven't done, or the calls to you or in any kind of way you have like in the back of your mind right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there's there's a bunch there's.
Speaker 2: To manifest it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love something really big on Broadway, not even like large scale, just like something that's big for me, like as an actor, just something that is maybe a new original show or revival of one of my favorites I feel ripe for, like a Broadway return, And then as far as like things I've done in the past, like movie musicals or TV musicals, it'd be fun to do some sort of like a movie musical that was large in scale, like a Wicked or something like that. Because I think I've done some fun different stuff and some big, some small, some in between. I just think it would be really fun to do something like and scale. Not to say I just want to be in some big Hollywood movie what actor doesn't, But I think it'll be really cool to do something that is.
Speaker 4: Like that kind of you know, not not even a biopic like Bohemian Rhapsody, but something that feels kind of big in scale like that where I could really lend my voice and maybe that's honestly animated big in scale. I just think it's fun to be a part of something and and and lend every every bit of myself to it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be in the MoMA Mia two giant dance boat scenes somewhere in the Mediterranean that looks so much fun, and they're out there and talk about with abandon and just I mean all the things. I can totally see that for you, and evidently now for me, I would.
Speaker 2: Like to also be on the boat.
Speaker 4: I'm also mister manifest. I'll tell you to I'll call my shot two other shots, Okay. I also want another series because I love the consistency of the work. I no shit love it. And I'm not just talking about the consistency of a paycheck though that's that's not a bad thing either, But I just I do love taking a character at the distance. It's really fun to kind of like see what they're doing and just kind of keep going, and especially if it's a character you love and really resonate with. It's like one of my favorite things.
Speaker 5: And then a huge goal of mine, and I've come very close to this before, is making something like producing something myself. I've written a lot and I've come close to getting those things made and may happen sooner than later, but it's something that I when I'm on set, i feel like I'm very in tune to a lot of the different departments. I like appreciate everyone involved, and I feel like I feel like I could do. I feel like I'm one of those who could. Like my friend Rachel Bloom, she did crazy ex girlfriend and while it seemed exhausting and like she was wearing so many hats, I was like, I think I'm.
Speaker 4: Just the psychopath to give this a shot as well. So maybe one.
Speaker 3: Day I want to do a romantic comedy Skuyler, can we do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Tomorrow, Yep, I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we teased you out, we teased you to the listeners, and the first question we got is we got a lot of this pitch perfect four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the world in which.
Speaker 3: That will ever happen? Could it happen? Would you want it to happen? All the things I.
Speaker 5: Can't wait till I'm doing like an interview when I'm seventy eight, god willing.
Speaker 3: Everyone asks you this, but listen, this is how much it resonated with the audiences.
Speaker 4: You know, And I have a very very consistent answer, because it's the truth. I would do it in a second, like I love it. There's no mystery on my part. I love doing it. I'm so grateful for everything it brought me, for the friendships and the fans that it brought me. It's wild.
Speaker 5: I'd like been stopped by you know, kids of all ages, and they continue to kids that are eight years old and I'm like, you were negative three when this came out, you.
Speaker 4: Know, So it's it's cool now that it that people show it to their kids, and.
Speaker 5: So, Yeah, I also think that while I would do it if they called me tomorrow, time is also on our side a little bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, depending on how.
Speaker 5: Much more you know, space they want to give in between the movies, make us older, make it a reunion, however, they would want to do it, but just to get that group together, I'm sure it would be. It would be difficult just because everyone's so busy and it's fantastic careers. But I think everyone has a very special special place in their heart for that movie.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to go back to something that happened a couple episodes ago, and we knew you were going to come on, and I remember Kimla being like.
Speaker 2: We've got to ask this.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, I didn't know you yet, so now I'm like, yeah, I got to ask you this. We had a fan we had a fan question in and the question and the question was do you think that men and women can be only friends?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have many friends that are female.
Speaker 3: Really think about it, Sky, It's not that tricky.
Speaker 4: I have so many friends that are that I've never no.
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, Okay, we're gonna get into detail a little bit. Okay, here's the thing. Do you think that men and women can be friends where not where like you know, they never hook up, but like we're where it's common that one person does not end up developing feelings for the other person, especially if they're both single, like and we're not talking like you're a buddy. It's like you can go to the movie together, you can go to dinner together, you can go to lunch like same as you with guy friends, girlfriends, and it's common that people just stay platonically interested in each other.
Speaker 4: Look, I think, I'm sure it happens where one can develop feelings, and I've definitely been on both sides of that. But I've also been able to have my friend Lee Gerbert is one of them who's a dear friend of mine, and we could be single or not single, and she's just like a well, I also develop very like familial relationships with people, so like I do consider people like like my brother or a cousin or like my one of my closest friends, Jess Jollis who's married to one of my best friends, but like we have our own relationship. I actually married them.
Speaker 3: Like I yeah, ordained the wedding.
Speaker 5: That was ordained, like and I think the big reason why they asked me to do that was because I'm like equally their friends, like I will shed and weirdly enough, maybe this is just more for their marriage. But like the she he's not the guy that's going to go to world market and like smell all the candles with her, and I am for sure that guy and like even single, like I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's like can we go to the container store? We please go to the container store. Danny will not go, and I'm like, can you organize my closet? I mean, And yeah, maybe there's like maybe there is that kind of feeling of like oh my god, it's like I wish I had a girlfriend to do that or like you know, but at the time, but I think I don't think it's I don't know, I've been like happy single and I've also been happy in relationships, So maybe that that you need to kind of becape yourself. Not to say that like I'm judging those who that happens too, because it's very natural, and again I've been on both sides of that, but I think that maybe in order to do that, you need to be a little like content with yourself at the time so you feel like you can have a healthy friendship and not cross that boundary. I also am somebody who like, when doing love scenes and when in those situations, make it a point to like not, you know, across that line, because I think it's like it's almost like asking somebody out when they're at work and it's like, hey, they're kind of they're kind of like being nice to you, and maybe they are flirting and maybe you are like supposed to be together, but you know what I mean, unless it's like, yeah, well, you don't want to put them in that position because like they're kind of behind the counter and are supposed to be nice and maybe you're mistaking that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, we got we got our guy answer, Jess, I got the guy. It was not what I was expecting. Skuyler.
Speaker 5: By the way, I think it's like they ask most guys. I asked to any guy, you're gonna get a different answer. I hope, I hope I'm representing good ones. But I don't think I'm representing all all men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean our our answers were different. Jessica was like, I had so many guys that I was friends with in college, Like we're totally not into me. We we're just friends. And I'm like, let's call those guys because I think they might have a different story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and their wives like hate you permanently?
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. Yeah, they have capshaw voodoodles.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we do have a Coraffean question.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one is giving me a true purchase. I don't I don't like this. I've been with my guy, my man for ten years. It will be eleven here pretty soon. There's no ring on my finger. He's known. I want to get capital letters known. No, NA, when do I just call it? We don't even live together. It's not going to happen, is it?
Speaker 4: He's known? What does that mean's? What was that known?
Speaker 3: That she wants to get married? Like it's a known thing. They've been together over a decade. They don't even live together. Is this a situation where she just needs to call it and move on? Is it going to happen? What's the guy perspective on this? Because girl perspective? Jess and I were texting last night. Really God.
Speaker 5: My one fan question to this fan would be like, is it known that this person doesn't want to get married, because I imagine you've talked about it in detail.
Speaker 4: I think that that is like something that needs to be kind of agreed on somewhat early, even if it's not coming around the corner. It's like, are you open to this because it's just like I'm hope, hopelessly or hopefully waiting. I think you know, but no, I mean I think like if I gun to my head, i'd say, a happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a weird feeling.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying and I'm not And I don't want to give bad advice, like you give that man an ultimatum, but I think like maybe if you've been with them, if you've been with this person for ten years, you just try to like have like one final super honest conversation that really doesn't feel ultimated me here where he's at, except that at face value, and either move on or keep going.
Speaker 1: I think that's such great advice. And I think when you have a relationship for that long, it can be so intimidating to get curious because you're like, exactly what you said. I should already know the answer this question, like he either does or doesn't, right, But now I'm in this relationship and now my whole heart is in this or I've set up this idea or I think this is going to happen, and now I actually have to act. I have to get curious, and that's so vulnerable, especially if you think that the answer might be no.
Speaker 2: And I think that ultimately.
Speaker 1: You got to go there because partnership and connection is about intimacy, and you don't have intimacy if you don't have if you're not sharing, and you're not getting curious and ready for the answers that you're going to like and the answers that you're maybe not gonna like, because you can get answers that you don't like and still move on, but you got to get some answers.
Speaker 5: You got to have some also, try this on precise. I really don't like to be someone who deals in absolutes. I like to even like the obvious answer here feels like girl, move on.
Speaker 4: But I try to like I'm a libra, so I like to like seey So I think that like when it comes to this if you are ten years in and you know, I don't want to take any credit away from us and our profession of giving these of giving this advice. If you're asking a podcast what you should do, you know, then like maybe you kind of know you're searching, and I've been in that place where you're searching for someone to just give you the answer because you deep down kind of know what the answer is and you're almost tapped out of asking friends even because they're like, how many times am I going to tell you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, it's so painful?
Speaker 4: It is. You should feel as comfortable as possible with your partner, especially if you've been with them for ten years, and so like maybe you just kind of rip off the band aid because either way, like it's an exercise for yourself and you're going to learn a lot about yourself and it's going to kind of be not just like a relief, but I think you're going to like kind of free yourself from the situation by by having that conversation. It's it's like a very palferable thing to do.
Speaker 3: I also feel like if you sometimes if you walk away and you're like, you know what, instinctually, I think that this isn't going to work. That person, if they really do want to be with you, they'll fight for you. Do you know what I mean? You'll see in walking away what the answer is. And also, I just feel like you always as a girl, you have an instinct and I'm going to out myself a little bit in this. I the problem with having a conversation sometimes, even though I fully agree they should have a conversation, is that the other person is sometimes scared to say the truth. I've been in my twenties where I've been like, I just need a little more time before we move in, and I've known I don't want to move in. I just I don't know. I know I don't want to move in. You're not really the one, but I'm not sure what I want. And then I'm just kind of leading someone along, which sucks and I hate that I ever did that, But that's that's when I think you have to trust your own instinct because you kind of know, and if you break up and that person doesn't fight for you, then it's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yep, yep, I'm there.
Speaker 4: I just spung my gavel.
Speaker 1: Here's the question, and then we'll discuss Rachel writes in and she says, I am a fifth grade teacher, and the children are unwell. Ever since COVID, I've noticed particularly unhinged behavior. One of my students called me a quote certified D one dick writer.
Speaker 2: End quote. You can't make this up. Let's talk about it and call it what it is.
Speaker 3: Got what do you think a D one dick writer is?
Speaker 4: Well, oh, I didn't realize that they had.
Speaker 3: They got a certification for it.
Speaker 4: So the little that I know, I'm piecing it together. D one is like an athlete that's in a high tier of college.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh it's a division one.
Speaker 2: Yes, Division one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought it was dick one, like a D like, you're one dick writer certified high level.
Speaker 4: She might be, But I think that the implication here is that you're certified, meaning like you're a professional. It's meaning like, will you do this all the time and you are very good at it and do it mostly that.
Speaker 3: You're just you're good in bad like you're you're.
Speaker 2: So what's the dick writer part? Do you think that?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: I actually, by the way, I did again, I did my research, so I have the answer.
Speaker 3: A dick writer I'm assuming you're writing dicks.
Speaker 4: What is the pointing for this? How are you speaking to not only adults, but your teachers. This is insane. My sister's a teachers.
Speaker 2: It's insane. It's absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's well, that's what she's saying.
Speaker 1: She's saying there, and well, I actually have a friend also that's a teacher. And she said that the exercise of teaching adolescent boys is literally one of the most unhinging experiences that she has in her life ever, anywhere, and every single day of the week. She feels like if she turns her back when they start laughing, she's like taken back to being in the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my pants? Am I a certified do you racer? Yeah? Do you dick? Writer? Is a writer?
Speaker 4: And writer? Is that you're on top of your your your mounting dicks? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is what I thought too. But I went to the teenagers and here's the answer.
Speaker 3: You went to Jena.
Speaker 1: I went to them, Oh god, if you say this, if you say that to my daughter, she literally like has a visceral reaction.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what any of that means. It does I just kind of figured out some gen Z stuff and apparently.
Speaker 3: I wait, what did you just say, though, hibbitty hibbity gibbitty skippity.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's so many things on TikTok and Instagram like basically decoding language again. But here's the deal. A dick writer is not sexual. A dick writer is. A dick writer is someone who is like unctious or like insincerely suave, but like like keeps throwing on the compliments but they're not real and they're just like constantly like writing or dick.
Speaker 2: They're like, you're so great, You're so awesome.
Speaker 1: Ninem for dick writing would be also something called glazing, which you're constantly like and it's not rising up because it doesn't have a sexual connotation.
Speaker 3: It's just like your constantly.
Speaker 1: They constantly complimenting people, but it's not sincere and it's also just too much and it's very much a turnoff.
Speaker 4: Here's what I just heard from you, Capshaw. I just heard. So it's not planning, but we do that, which it's like you're speaking another legage. It's big leg.
Speaker 3: But blazing in a sentence though, is it like, hey, you're you've been glazing me recently, I.
Speaker 4: Think a very very sexual thing. When I heard glazing, I hear fair.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but it's a glazed dick. It's like a glaze dont dick.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like all the glaze and the dick and the writing and there's no way in the writing writing a glazed dick.
Speaker 4: Wait what if, Jenna? For the whole point of them is.
Speaker 5: To make us idiots be sexual stuff and it's not sexual at all.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, well I was glazing on a girl, amazing on a girl, I complimenting her. Yes, No, I'm talking about Richard Hampton, the famous author writing get your head out of the gutter.
Speaker 3: How do you make that phone call? Is it a phone call to the parents? Do you have to write certified d one dick writer in an email?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: You should. Is that the subject? Yeah? I just have to tell you that Bobby said certified d one dame writer to me in class and we had to google that. That's also blazed, Rachel.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. If no one said it today to you, I just want you to know that on this podcast, I am proud of you. I'm proud of you for for going every day and being a teacher and.
Speaker 2: Taking this ship.
Speaker 4: You are such a certified giving Rachel Flowers in this way.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for being here today and subject acting yourself to our podcast.
Speaker 4: I can do this all day. In fact, please have me back. We will decode more of the youth.
Speaker 3: You know what, if we get another question in this like this, we're literally you're going to be our number one call.
Speaker 4: I can hop right on.
Speaker 5: It was kind of like how they do on the news, like on the phone, but sky you.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Other famous actor or author or someone or guests that we have on this podcast, We're.
Speaker 3: Going, yeah, sorry, that's you would be our correspondent.
Speaker 2: You've carved out your niche in our show.
Speaker 4: Right, let's do this against guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, we love it. We're gonna let you go and have an amazing day and and spread the word about the d One. Certified Dick Ride is for the masses. What's going down?
Speaker 1: Jon Altha, Okay, bye, by god, that was so much fun.
Speaker 3: He's so great the certified d like so he was so good at answering questions.
Speaker 2: It's connecting with the crew. It is it's.
Speaker 3: Connecting with the crew. Okay, that was incredible. I cannot wait to have him back for all the things in the future. Let's call this the end of the episode.