Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to our three of The Sean Hannity Show on Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean, who has the day off. I'll be back tomorrow. By the way, we invite you to join us. Then you can follow me on x formerly Twitter at Greg Jarrett. That's Greg, by the way, with two g's at the end of Greg, two rs and two t's. Also, you can follow my columns on my website, Thegreg Jarrett dot Com. I have a new column out. It's also on Foxnews dot Com entitled new CIA report finally reveals the secret plot to take down President Trump. And I invite you to read that particular column today propitious only because perhaps we learned yesterday that the Department of Justice and the FBI have launched a criminal investigation into John an And former CIA director, and James Comey, former and disgraced FBI director. And you know, we've talked about it over the last couple of hours, but we want to turn our attention to something else that's been going on. You may have noticed that there was a hearing today on Capitol Hill the Oversight Committee looking into the mental decline of Joe Biden during his four years in the White House before he was ever elected. Back in twenty twenty, I warned that cognitively Joe Biden was incompetent. It was obvious to anybody paying attention, whether it was senility or dementia or something else, he was not right in the head, to put it plainly, And yet with his you know, hiding in the basement strategy during the pandemic, Americans really didn't see what the rest of us had witnessed. And he was elected, and almost from the outset it was readily apparent that things were growing worse month by month, year after year, till finally at the June debate just before the election, an utter meltdown. Very little of what Joe Biden said made sense, prompting Trump at one point to say, I don't even know what he said at the end of that answer, I don't even think he understands. It was truly embarrassing, And the more that clip is played, the more mortifying I think it is for most Americans to look back and say, wait a minute, this guy was sitting in the Oval Office making decisions for the fate of our nation. And I think we all know what was going on going on. He was president in name only. His inner circle was making crucial decisions for the nation. And one of the things that they were deciding was executive orders that were being issued under his name but not his signature, as well as pardons and commutations. An autopen was being used. And understand that an autopen has been used by a vast number of American presidents for decades. It is perfectly legal provided I emphasize that word, there is knowledge and consent by the president. Well, what happens if you have a president who is so cognitively disabled he's not capable of consent, or, in the alternative, if people around him don't believe that he is cognitively aware, that they don't bother to seek consent, and so on their own they make the decision to use the autopen. And understand, under the law, just as it is with Wills and Estates, you cannot delegate as president the authorization to use the autopen. You can't say I hereby give John Smith a complete decision making an authorization when and where and how to use the autopen. Can't do that. Only the president can provide consent and provided he's capable of it and has knowledge of the documents that are being signed under his name. And recently, during another hearing near A Tandon, who was a White House Chief secretary and operated the autopen, said well, I don't actually know who authorized me to use the autopen. I'd put in a request and somebody in his inner circle would grant approval, and then I would use the autopen to sign all of these documents. Now, if that's the case, those documents are null and void because only the president can direct with consent, the use of the autopen. Well, there was another hearing today on Capitol Hill before the Oversight Committee, and the White House physician Kevin O'Connor was called to testify. And what happened He played the fifth. James Comer's first question was, were you ever told to lie about the president's health? O'Connor pleaded the fifth. He wouldn't answer that question. Then there was another question, did you ever believe President Biden was unfit to execute his duty? Same result, and his attorney then explained, and you know, try to understand this, because I can't understand it. He said, we're invoking the fifth because of the doctor patient privilege, and the privilege means we don't have to answer your questions, so we're invoking the Fifth all right. The privilege has nothing to do doctor patient with the Fifth Amendment privilege, So they conflated the two. Now, what do I think was going on? I think the answer to the question, were we ever told a lie about the president's health would have been yes. But that would implicate the good doctor in a conspiracy that could result in criminal charges. And to avoid those criminal charges, he's invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self incrimination. Joining me now to talk about it is Mike Howell, who is the president of the Oversight Project and he's really been a leading figure and uncovering the auto pin scandal. Mike, thanks for being with us. So what do you think about what happened today with doctor O'Connor.
Speaker 3: Well, I think your breakdown was terrific. I'll add a couple more thoughts to it here. First, you're absolutely right. The Fifth is what you claim if you have an articuaal fear of actually being prosecuted for criminal activity, and so that should raise a lot of red flags. You have doctor quaiming the Fifth in a congressional testimony when he's being deposed under subpoena. In an interview, he tried dodging at the last minute what was going on in the doctor's office at the White House where the criminal activity that he's afraid to testify about, and his assertion of the doctor patient confidentiality is more of a comsplay. He wants to publicly argue that he's falling back on that long held privilege which doesn't apply here, because it sounds better than saying I'm afraid of being prosecuted because something may have happened that is prosecutable. And had he just claimed the patient doctor privilege, what would have happened is Chairman Komer would have over ruled that privilege and if he didn't answer the question, held him in contempt. So what happens next with the fifth is the House has a big decision to make. They can immunize the doctor, offer him immunity to get around his fifth Amendment because you can't be prosecuted if you're granted immunity by the House, and then he's forced to answer. And so that's the next dep we would like to see the House take.
Speaker 2: You know, So I was going through in my head, my legal head as a lawyer Ford forty five years now, I hate to admit that what would be the criminal culpability and the only thing I can think of relative to the doctor is conspiracy that involves fraud and forgery, because signing a pen without authorization, an autopen without authorization is forgery, which is a crime. And if others were involved, you know, they would be arguably co conspirators. Now, with respect to the doctor, I don't think he knew that anybody was using an autopen. He was simply, you know, there to provide medical treatment. But you know, I just don't think he wanted to go down that rabbit hole. And his lawyer may envision potential conspiracy crimes beyond what I've just identified.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Yes, there certainly are crimes beyond just the individual that was using the autopend and you nailed the one we've been talking about, which is forgery. There's also an impersonation of a federal official fraud in those types of crimes. But when you get out to the next layer you get the conspiracy charges. Another one that we've flagged as misprisonment of a felony basically, when you know a felony is happening and you don't report it and you violate basically your duty reports, there could be some criminal culpability there. But this wasn't just a doctor. He was beyond that. He was a close family contact, and he clearly issued a lot of public statements that were contrary to the truth. And so I think his relationships with the Biden and therefore kind of his knowledge about the president's decline and how that was handled politically them way beyond just the usual patient doctor relationship of what happened in the physician's room. He was more part of the inner circle than he was squarely just a medical professional.
Speaker 2: You know, this strikes me as similar to Woodrow Wilson, the president who suffered a terrible, debilitating stroke and was completely and utterly incapacitated in his wife, I think it was his second wife was the de facto president along with Wilson's inner circle. And of course there were no television cameras back in the days, you know, no social media, no twenty four hour news network, and so it was and there was a very complicit media back then, which was particularly limited in stroke in scope by technology and so you know, that was all hidden from the American public back then. But I must say that it seems that Biden's inner circle was quite adept and scrupulous at trying to hide you know, Joe Biden. They tried him out occasionally to read a teleprompter, but he'd wonder all over the stage, and he was lost, and he struggled even to read a teleprompter. You know, as I look back on it, and even though I wrote call Him after call Him and post podcast after podcasts describing his sinility in his dimension, warning about it even before he was elected, and more so after he was elected, the media were winning accessories to the cover up, weren't they.
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh, they absolutely were. And that's why what Jake Capper and Alex Thompson did with their book Original Sin, where they essentially monetized their own cover up, is one of the worst things I've ever seen in the media space. But you laid it out with the Wilson example. You know, after JFK was assassinated, we had four presidents assassinated about one hundred years and two presidents that were incapacitated, including Wilson. So what the country did is recognize we need a clear playbook for how to deal with these types of issues, and that is the twenty fifth Amendment. And the fourth section of the twenty fifth Amendment contemplated the exact situation we were in during the Biden years, where the people closest to the president, the vice president, in the cabinet, could by a vote transmit to Congress their recognition that the president was incapacitated. But the story of the Biden administration is the willful failure to invoke that specific provision to deal with this specific situation for whatever political reason. And we can, you know, venture a guest, that's what it is. But ultimately it is that they preferred an incapacitated president, and the media preferred that outcome too, because the counter to that would have been a massive scandal and you know, the ruining of his presidential campaign and gets who that would have helped. The truth would have helped President Trump, who won anyways, And so that is a massive constitutional abuse. The Constitution depends on you know, men and women of a character actually adhering to the text of our core documents, and instead we had a failure to do that, and also a failure to abide by the most basic constitutional rules that we have, which are there as one person who is president, who we as the sovereign citizens, vest with special super and awesome powers and authority. They did not do that. We were out of the constitutional order big time for four years. You know.
Speaker 2: The flaw with the twenty fifth Amendment, and I've always believed this is that it demands honesty and integrity in elected or public officials, most of them appointed, that they just don't have. And to expect them to turn on the president, cabinet officials who were appointed by the president, the vice president who was selected by the president, is expecting too much from what I know of politicians. Mike, thanks very much for being with us. Really appreciate it. We're gonna pause, take a quick break. We'll be right back with more of the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 1: Tallig Baldwin's favorite radio talk show host is on the air right now, right mister Baldwin, Sean Hennity.
Speaker 2: Makes me laugh every time. I'm Greg Jared filling in for Shawn last half hour. A lot of your phone calls coming up. We've been talking a great deal about the news that the DOJ and FBI have launched a criminal investigation into the nefarious James Comy and John Brennan arising out of the Trump Russia collusion narrative, which, when you think about it, was a conspiracy in and of itself. It was fabricated by Hillary Clinton, funded by her campaign, weaponized by Callmi, Brennan, the whole gang to frame Trump for something he didn't do. They knew from the beginning that the dossier was garbage. The FBI debunked it at the outset. They secretly fired Christopher Steele, who wrote the dossier. They fired him for lying, but they kept all of that hidden. They peddled the fairy tale. Brennan even accused Trump of treason. And then remember the day the Special Council Report came out and found no evidence of collusion, conspiracy. It was all a hoax, which was the title of my book that came out before the Special Council Report, the Russia Hoax, and the sequel book, witch Hunt. There's almost nothing in this new CI report incriminating Brennan and Comy that wasn't already in chapters two and four of witch Hunt, which I invite you to read or reread, and on television the day of the Mulla report. Brennan sheepishly conceded, and I'm quoting here, I must have received bad information. No, John, you helped invent the bad information along with Hillary Clinton and Christopher Steele and Komy and Clapper. So one of the worst cases of corruption ever and the dirtiest trick in political history in my judgment, and the media they were witting accessories. They bear equal blame because, driven by their hatred of Trump, they were complicit. They can victed him in the court of public opinion with no real credible evidence. So let's go to our phone lines. Joining us now from North Carolina is John. Hi, John, how are you doing fine?
Speaker 4: Greg? Thanks for being on. Hey, that was a great first hour opening you did. It was very nice. Thank you, thank you, And that prompted me to give you a call because I called you when you were feeling I believe you were feeling in for Sean back in Trump's first period back and it must have been eighteen nineteen something like that. Yeah, and Bill Barr had just been appointed Department of Justice head by Trump. And the question that I posted to you back then was do you think Bill Barr is going to do anything about this and you're your answer was, yeah, I think he's a stand up guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not trying to blame you or fault you for it, except except now what we're into, how many years later and much more exposure to what's going on if you kind of follow the footprints, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 4: Don't think anything's gonna come This is kind of from your first hour question. I don't think anything's going to come out of this, even with you got your cash, Pateel, you got Dan Bongino, you got Pam BONDI. I it would be nice, but I just because of what's been going on and my question to you on Bill Barr back then, at the end of the day, I think what's going on in the country is so deep and the forces at play here are so powerful many we probably have never even heard of that they are subverting the United States of America. They are going to they are going to control her and do whatever. And when people like I'll use an example recently with Dan Bongino, who I followed and liked and I trust the guy. I think he's very honest. But Bongino made no qualms about how important truth was, and you know, he was probably one of the most strongest personalities pushing investigation on all this stuff. And then from his surprise and mine and my delight, he got picked up by the FBI and as soon as he got in there. And I'm not blaming him either, I'm not saying he's a fault. I think he realized and I think Bill, actually Bill O'Reilly brought this up a couple of days ago. Bongino got in there and realized I had no idea what was at play. And now he's been I think he's been told. I think Patel, it's like they've either been told directly or indirectly on the side, or they figured it out that this is bigger than you ever ever thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. You know, John, obviously my crystal ball fell to the ground and shattered on Bill Barr.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 2: But look, you know he was and is a stand up guy. He's a fine, fine lawyer. But I think he was undermined by the deep state, which to this day is live and well. And you know, it's very hard to overcome and sort of discover the truth behind all of the lies and the cover up that has been going on for years in years now. You know, obviously I've known Dan Bongino for years, cash matel, I've known for years. And whether or not they can overcome the obstruction that is endemic in the deep state, which still operates, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it's going to take a grand jury to issue an indictment, whether it be Brennan or Komi or somebody else relative to the Russia hoax. But I do think laws, you know, we're violated, as I mentioned in the first hour, if it's not as something as simple as false statements eighteen USC. One thousand and one, or perjury or deprivation of rights under color of law and a conspiracy associated with that, and I think those things are all on the table. But it would take a US attorney in Washington, d C. Currently Jeanine Piro, to present compelling evidence based on probable cause to a grand jury and to issue an indictment. But from there, think of the uphill battle. I mean, this is Washington, d C. John Durham, the Special Council had the goods on Denchenko, who was the main source for Christopher Steele in where did den Chenko get his information from a Hillary Clinton crony and it was all a lie, a collection of lies. And yet Denchenko walked, Why because it's Washington, d C. Where you know, Donald Trump gets like five percent of the vote, and so there's a built in bias there that favors any defendant that arises out of the Russia hoax. So you know, I always try to be an optimist, but Washington DC has turned me into a pessimist. So we'll wait and see. Let's go to our next caller. Thank you, John for your called. David joins us from Colorado.
Speaker 6: Hi David, Hi, Greg, David in Colorado. You know, first time caller ever to a radio talk show, but a long time listener. And you know, I'm listening and I appreciate what you said in the first hour, if you will, and talking about the hoax and all that good stuff. But what I'm seeing over the past till thirty years that I'm just what you were just saying, We're not going to win in the deep state and our judiciary subverted. And do you really believe that anyone's ever gonna get prosecuted even though they have the goods on them.
Speaker 2: You know, I would want to see the evidence before I could ever weigh in on you know, the merits of a prosecution. You know, remember, probable cause gets you to a prosecution, but beyond a reasonable doubt is the very high threshold for a conviction. And as I say in Washington, d C. I mean, you know, it strikes me as an impossibility, right, given the political nature, the makeup of the jury, there there is a built in bias that comes comes to play. I'll give you an example in New York where you know, Donald Trump was prosecuted criminally on the most absurd legal case, allegations based on laws that don't even apply, and yet he was convicted. I mean, so I'm not saying that the criminal justice system is corrupt. What you know, what I am saying is that it is dependent upon people because people serve as jurors and grandeurs, and you know, they bring with them all of their own personal prejudices and political biases, you know, warts and all. And it does have a tendency to infect the system. And you know, it's not a perfect system because you know, democracy and a constitutional republic is not perfect either. You know, it's it's like Winston Churchill who said, you know, democracy is the worst form of government in the world except for all the others. Yeah, he's sort of right about that. David, Thanks very much. Let's go to Wayne of Pennsylvania. Hi, Wayne, how are you? Do you have a question or a comment?
Speaker 5: Yes, Greg, Hey, thanks for my call. You were just talking about Biden the past several years. I'd like to talk about Biden the past several months. Pepper comes out with a book, Tell All the Story about Biden, and then we get an announcement Biden has stage four cancer. Now a week or two after that announcement, Biden is speaking to two women and he's like right in their face, speaking to these two women. And then we see him recently on the beach, and then there's a buzz about maybe running nick for president. Now, if someone is going through chemotherapy, can you tell me is the doctor that made this announcement or whoever made the announcement that he had stage four cancer? Can we believe that? No?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't believe it. That's just my own personal opinion. I think it was known for a long time and it was concealed and covered up. And you know, in terms of Joe Biden thinking he can run for president again, and he's you know. I mean he's in Lalla Land and you know, his family to me, is guilty of elder abuse, you know, to trot him out the way they do. You know, Jill brought him out on the View. What was that about five or six weeks ago? And the guy was comatose and he was struggling to put a subject with a predicate and answer questions in a coherent way, and Jill had to jump in and answer the questions for him. You know, if I'm the producer executive producer of the View, I mean, I've got to be appalled at myself for even allowing that. It's like bringing a camera crew into a nursing home, for God's sakes, and you know the View was wrong to do it. Jill Biden, I mean, if you want to find a villain, Jill Biden is the poster child a villainy. And on that happy note, I will take a quick break back with more of your calls. On the other side, I'm Greag Jared filling In on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Exposing government weighs down abuse of your liberties every day. Sean Hannity is on right now, Greg Jared.
Speaker 2: Filling In for Sean Hannity almost out of time, but I do want to go to Connie, and Florida has been standing by only Connie because you and I agree. What a great author Daniel Silva is.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and it didn't include what's his name from Long Island.
Speaker 2: I don't know you got me, but you know what. The main character in a lot of his books is Gabriel alone, and in my next life I want to come back as Gabriel, who's a really cool guy but tortured soul. So do I really want that? Lynda is like, are you nodding your head? Or we torture enough giving you commercial break times? Yeah? I am tortured in so many different ways. I can't even go into it. But it's been fun. I'll be back tomorrow hosting for Sewn on The Sean Hannity Show. Many thanks for being with us, Have a great day, See you tomorrow.