Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, is this the gag?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: This car? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I don't know why. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Why are you sorry? Why are you apologizing so much?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just really interested.
Speaker 5: I guess what are you anxious about?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out whether I'm on I just go on the state with this guy?
Speaker 5: Who is he?
Speaker 3: He's just I don't know, some random guy and the.
Speaker 4: Offhand or not some random guy you met off the internet, I mean and ohol University.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's like a you know, kind of like a big not a big deal, but like a medium deal.
Speaker 4: Here, he's a he's a medium deal here?
Speaker 5: What does that?
Speaker 4: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: What is what?
Speaker 5: Is he a medium deal?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: He plays the sport that like gets him like not like I don't know, he plays the sport and he is like a lot of attention for the sports that he plays.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, What is a football player?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You might listen to this. I don't know if I should say, Okay, so.
Speaker 4: He's a football player. Well, okay, let me ask you this. You're you're asking whether or not you should be going on the state with this guy you met on the internet. Now something about him, something about him maybe maybe maybe it's if that thing is just you thought he was cute, whatever that thing is, something about him made you say yes in the first place, or possibly something about you made you say yes in the first place, but something.
Speaker 5: Made you say yes.
Speaker 4: What was that thing?
Speaker 3: He was funny?
Speaker 4: He was funny, he got he.
Speaker 3: Likes my tons.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you had not a not a you had a creeping idea, uh that this guy uh might get you and your and your vibes, which is you know, important to people.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that he likes me as I am now, but like who I was last year and like, you know, basically the most of my life is someone that he probably wouldn't give, you know, a second glance at. Like I used to be extremely like overweight, and I've lost a lot of weight, and you know, the last couple of years, and it's just been, you know, really hard adjusting to this new body. Like when I was like overweight, I was so confident and now that I'm like, you know, skinny, everyone's like you look great, and I just feel terrible.
Speaker 4: And he's sort of really you feel less confident after you lost weight. Yeah, interesting are you are you are you comfortable into into going into into why you feel that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean because you know, I grew up like I was like kind of like bullied, which is the same, but when I was big, and it's just like I kind of knew everything that was going to come after me, like you know what a kid's gonna say, like, oh, you're fat, and it's like I, you know, already knew it was coming. So it never really like stung that much. You know, I was put in fat camp, and it's just like, you know, that's how I loved My whole entire life, was like overcoming all of the stuff that comes up being fat, and I just you know, took the pandemic and I'm just like I'm just gonna lose the light for me, and I did. But now I don't feel like me anymore. Like I just feel like, you know, I look in the mirror and I'm just like I just feel like uncomfortable. I don't feel beautiful like I did, and I'm just like, you know, overweight. I guess like I felt like that was more like the real me.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, No, I don't be sorry.
Speaker 4: What was I gonna say? So because okay, because what I was going to ask you when you said to me just now, I think this guy likes me as I am now, but he wouldn't have liked who I was before. But I was going to ask you was do you like who you are now? And you appear to be telling me that that that you don't.
Speaker 3: I just don't know this person, you know, okay, like this body, like I don't know who whose person is? Like I just you know.
Speaker 4: What, can I ask you the girl? Can I ask you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: You why you why you initially made the decision to lose weight?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was just it was just like the pandemic, like I didn't really have I don't know, I just you know, wanted to do something. I guess like I don't know. I mean part of me was just like maybe if I come off this pandemic skinning, like I would feel about its but obviously not.
Speaker 4: Can I ask uh what what sorts of like lifestyle changes or or or methods you took on to lose to lose the weight?
Speaker 3: So like I was like working out, like why I work out slice a day, like radically, like changed my diet like nonprocessed to no sugars, just like all the stuff that makes you happy is not allowed in much pantry or my house sort of like feel.
Speaker 4: And you know so, I mean, regardless of like how you feel in your quote new body, those lifestyle changes, like the decision to work out more, the decision to cut certain stuff out of your diet. Have those choices in a themselves made you feel better or have they made you feel worse?
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 3: At first it was just like better, Like I felt like lighter, happier at first, and then like we came out of the pandemic, and then we were dealing with people and it's just like everyone's like, wow, I haven't seen you in so long. You look so beautiful, you look so great, and it's just like like what was I before? You know, I mean I've always been great, right, Like that should be you know, it shouldn't matter to you what I look like. I mean, I think I'm a good person and I feel like that's what makes me great sometimes.
Speaker 4: M hm. Have you have you spoken to Do you have a real therapist?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm thinking about well I had one before when I was like you no, coming out of that camp. But I'm thinking about like getting another one, I guess, but as of right now, like I don't feel like I might just you know, not go on the date and just sort of like ghost him. Maybe I don't know. I feel like that's you know.
Speaker 4: Because well because you're I was gonna say about the date and about this guy and all that stuff. Is that, like, you know what, I don't know what you like want? Well, can I ask youself? What what do you want like this date? Like ideally, what do you like want out of it? Like, like, are you like, are you trying to hook up with this guy? Are you like thinking, you know, you want to like get into like a relationship or just going to like have fun for a night, just getting to know a new person? Like what what what's the ideal? What would be your ideal outcome from this? Just having fun meeting in the person?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, okay, I think if okay, So I mean look, I think if you're just you know, trying to have fun and meet a new person just for the sake of having fun meeting no person, I don't think it's a terrible idea to go on the date. But also I mean that said, like, you know, if you're experiencing a lot of anxiety about it, and it would just like relieve all of that anxiety to not go. That's fine too, There's nothing wrong with it because I mean, look, you don't have to tell him anything you're not comfortable telling him. I don't think in dating, you know, people really owe each other that much or whatever. But yeah, I mean, you know you can just tell him you're not feeling good, and you know that's that's really it. Okay, Yeah, for sure, you know, because it sounds like and here's another thing, and it doesn't sound like this is what you're doing. But we're like a lot of people that like go on dates to like, you know, because they feel like something is missing so they got to find that like in another person or whatever. But it kind of sounds like you've got, you know, some legitimate issues you know going on, you know, with with your own feelings about yourself that would would probably benefit you to focus on before like, you know, trying trying to bring another person into the mix. Another variable.
Speaker 5: If you will.
Speaker 4: Go see a real therapist, I'm very curious what they would say. And it sounds like you have things that would be helpful to talk through with someone who knows what they're talking about.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. Can I ask you a question before I get off real quick?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Did you fart into the like?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I did?
Speaker 3: Okay, How what was that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: It's liberating, I think to just fart into the mic. I mean, the idea of it appeal to me.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Did it feel like it was just like in your face? Like did you regret it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't regret it at all.
Speaker 3: If you put that on a sock, I would buy it.
Speaker 4: If I put that on a sock like me farting onto the microphone. Yes, okay, I'll consider doing that.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much anytime. Have a good night, Paul.
Speaker 4: From Joe Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, how're we going?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I didn't think i'd get on.
Speaker 4: I didn't think anyone would ever call into this stream ever. So we're in equal states of disbelief as to where we currently are right now.
Speaker 1: Nice, I'm stoked to be here, man, How are.
Speaker 4: You stoked to have you here? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 4: Joe Joe? What's the what? What is the worst part of you? What's the what makes people not like you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 1: What's the worst part of me? I have, I can, I can have an anger issue. I'm working on that, but I definitely I can definitely get mad sometimes.
Speaker 5: What makes you angry?
Speaker 1: A lot of times and this is maybe telling on my immaturity a little bit, but a lot of times it can do that technology, like with my phone or something, when I pay for something and then it doesn't work like the way it's supposed to do, like phone service or video games or something. Little things that build up.
Speaker 4: And how do you deal with this anger? Do you ever lash out? Do you ever you ever broken any phones or pos?
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely have phones and phones and broken a couple. Uh, yeah, for sure broke.
Speaker 4: What's what's your body count in terms terms of how many tear drops would would be tattooed on your face to represent how many iPhones destroyed?
Speaker 1: iPhone? I think I've only broke one iPhone, but it would be a lot higher if you counted flip phones. I've worked on it a little bit. I'm a little better to circle twenty twelve. I was breaking them left and right.
Speaker 4: Probably how many phones did you break in the year twenty twelve?
Speaker 1: At least four or five? Wow? And I was broke back then, So it's a lot for me.
Speaker 4: What and they were all flip phones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, mostly all those were phones? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What were they doing to piss you off?
Speaker 5: So much?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I call somebody and the call get dropped or it was kind of like on the cusp of like or at least for me, when small phone's coming out, so like I would try to like use the app or you know, something that wouldn't work right, a little thing and I'd be like, oh, this piece of shit and I'd throw it and then I'd be like, oh, I just broke my phone, and I'd be sad.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to meme on you. But I phones were like way a.
Speaker 1: Thing, oh for sure, for sure. But for me I couldn't afford them yet.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, sure.
Speaker 1: I remember in high school they what like two thousand and five six, that's when they started coming out probably before.
Speaker 4: That, Yeah, something like that. Yeah, m hmm what other what other forms of technology bother you?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: Tonight? Actually? Uh, I didn't get mad or break anything, but a record player. The needle broke on me, and that kind of pissed me off because I just got my wife a record for give her. An early Christmas present and then took it out to put it in their records and then it was broken. So that was shitty.
Speaker 4: Did you break it or did it break it?
Speaker 1: Just it was just broken. I don't know, Uh, I don't know what happened to. Maybe somebody bumped it or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Needle fell. It was a cheap record player, but still annoying.
Speaker 5: Mm. It was really annoying.
Speaker 4: M hmm. I'm trying to think of more productive things you could do with your anger. Well, let's say, instead of well here's the thing, instead of hurting phones.
Speaker 5: You could you could hurt whoever's standing next to you. That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was just one time. This was a long time ago, but we were building the halfpipe in the backyard. Me and my friends gained a lot. Yeah, yeah, we didn't. We were young. We were kids, so my parents didn't mat me have power tools, and so we got this neighbor to like pre cut a lot of the wood for us. And there was this one like two buffour that was cut a little too long, and so instead of like going back and getting the dune to cut that one two before, we tried to cut it with a handsaw and it was me and my friend and he was holding or I was holding the saw and he had his foot on it. And then I was trying to saw it and uh it slipped and I slid the flaw across my finger and almost like I cut it pretty much for the bone. I had to like, yeah, and I punched them so hard in the leg. I felt so bad. Later he was like, oh no, dude, you're good. I totally get it, but like, definitely definitely gave him a really bad charlie or sin a leg. Just have a gut reaction.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, that's pretty metal. That could go well with your like skater, you know, I feel like you do. I feel like you don't escape the skate life without at least a little bit of scars damage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually you do it wall skating, but sometimes, you know, you just try to cut a finger off every once in a while.
Speaker 4: What's your name again?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 9: Joe?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: Is there anything else you would like to say before we go?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, man, Thanks for having me of course, Thanks for going all right? Bye Paul from lou we.
Speaker 7: Lou Wile.
Speaker 4: Where am I Am I in? Like a car right now or something? Where are we.
Speaker 7: Uh, we are in a car. We're actually in a mail truck.
Speaker 4: You're in a mail tre you're delivering mail right now.
Speaker 7: I currently am delivering mail.
Speaker 4: Yes, can we Can you open someone's mail and we can read it to other?
Speaker 5: Or is that it's illegal? Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's totally illegal, not allowed to do all that.
Speaker 4: But what about like, isn't there mail that like are you try to deliver it and it doesn't? They it does? It bounces or whatever, and can't we can't? We can we read that mail? The ship mail, the the mail that didn't work?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, if someone shipped like a postcard that's just like out in the open, you accidentally kind of glance at it, like try not to.
Speaker 4: But you know, there's no way you could accidentally glance at a postcard and accidentally read it aloud on a stream for hundreds of people, could you.
Speaker 2: No? Probably not.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen any postcards. Actually, whoa, there's.
Speaker 9: One right here?
Speaker 7: See yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 10: What that's that?
Speaker 7: Have terrible handwriting?
Speaker 6: Never mind? Sorry?
Speaker 5: What what is the oh?
Speaker 4: What is the worst thing about delivering mail?
Speaker 7: Amazon?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: Amazon?
Speaker 7: Because we get countless Amazon packages we have to deliver on top of all the mail, which is very shitty.
Speaker 4: I thought, doesn't Amazon have doesn't they don't they have Amazon trucks that deliver Amazon shit. I thought there was their whole thing. Is they got a thing? Yeah, most do.
Speaker 7: Most cities do have that. But yeah, the city I'm currently living in, uh yeah, everything comes from like Portland and just straight to the post offices because we don't have a distribution center, so they just go straight to the post offices and we have to really stuck with it, so we have to like, yeah, deliver it on top of all the letters and packages we also get.
Speaker 4: So but here's what I look at is you're already You're already okay, hold on, I might be stupid, but if you're all right, I assume you have like a zone right that you fucking deliver mail to all the time.
Speaker 7: I'm like a new like somewhat new. I've been delivering for like nine months, so like I'm.
Speaker 4: Like a CCA, like you're greener than me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a city carrier assistant. So like I literally do a different route almost every day, and I just moved stations. They kind of just like throw me around like wherever the hell they want.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, But what all that to say is you're going the route, Why does it even matter how many more? I mean, you're there anyway. Why does it even matter how many packages you have to deliver?
Speaker 5: If you're already you.
Speaker 7: Would you would think that you would think that, but like because you just have to stop a lot and like get out and like drop you know, a package at someone's doorstep, and like me, right now, I'm like driving around this block in a circle because I missed a bunch and like, yeah, trying to figure figure out how to finish this it.
Speaker 4: Do you meet a lot of people on the on the route? Have you encountered any interesting, friendly or hostile characters?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about one of them in particular that you can that you could think of.
Speaker 7: Oh god, I mean usually most people are pretty nice and like they just like to, you know, like wave and stuff and just feel like thanks for your service, like in the military or something, which is kind of weird.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, but I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You should start acting like a fucking dick about it, though.
Speaker 5: You should.
Speaker 4: Like when people say thank you for your service, you're like, yeah, that's right, You're fucking welcome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, deliver pool noodles to you for no reason.
Speaker 4: Delivers blow water in people's faces.
Speaker 7: Them off, damn it, just I'd call at the perfect time. In the last collar, he said his name was Weed, so I thought it'd be funny to call myself blue Weed.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't realize that that was a that was a reference.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been bit by a dog?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Shit, no I haven't, but I've been charged that many times. And then like the owner of the dog is just like, no, it's all right. He's like super nice. I'll he's like like foaming at the mouth, like he just wants to bite my face off. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm sure it's very nice.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you do. If you do get bit by a dog, I hope that.
Speaker 4: You survive, but that you get a cool enough scar that you can show it to people and go, this is my this is my battle scar. This is what I go through day in day out. That you motherfuckers can get your pool.
Speaker 7: Noddles, Yeah, that would be kind of cool. I guess if you know you can die or something.
Speaker 6: I feel like, is.
Speaker 4: There is there anything else in particular that you want to talk about before we go.
Speaker 7: I got my bike stolen last night this morning, which kind of sucks. That's like the only the craziest thing that's.
Speaker 6: Happened to me in a while.
Speaker 7: I've been riding every day to work because I live like somewhat close to the downtown post office. I work out.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, here's the thing. And I know you're a bit of a goodie two shoes, but I'll leave you with this. You do have a whole truck full of fucking stuff. There's a bike. I mean, I know that you like to play it straight, but there's a fucking you.
Speaker 5: Have a bike in your bike?
Speaker 4: Now, No, there's a bike in there, for sure. I want to look. Chat won't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone. Restore balance to the universe by stealing someone else's bike. That's my recommendation for you.
Speaker 7: Is that how you restore balance? I thought that's like putting out more negative energy?
Speaker 1: Oh anything?
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know. I don't know anything about anything.
Speaker 4: What's your name again, Oh Louis Louis. Good luck to you and your male delivering adventures. And I hope that a dog does not about you.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 7: Great talking to you, mister Geg.
Speaker 4: All Right, we got a phone call, Brady.
Speaker 2: Oh no way, you actually just answered.
Speaker 4: What's up, Brady?
Speaker 2: I've been calling for like weeks.
Speaker 4: I am here. We are on the phone together, Brady. We listen before we before anything. It's okay if there's not But is there anything in particular that you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: A little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: All right? So it's just a story over the weekend and last weekend too. So over the past couple of weeks, me and my friends and a couple of kids in my grade, I've been throwing like mean parties at my friend's cottage and so oh this is this one homecoming party, right, it was after homecoming. Everybody was there. We're all hanging out and we're just going crazy. And like I wake up at like five in the morning, and let me tell you, dude, I was like sweating, like sweating like crazy, and I had just to get up and I had to ship. Mind you, this is a cottage, right, so it's seasonal. I gotta stand up real quick. This is a cottage. It was it's seasonal, so there's no plumbing, right, And I just got to go. Everybody to sleep, but I couldn't hold it right. So I go in there and I just go crazy. It was one of those ships. Whe I'm just grabbing the wall, you feel me, right? And then I looked down and like there's no fucking toilet paper. Everybody's asleep, and I just shit in some gross cottage, right, Like I am I fucked? And so I look down and I see a taco belt rapper and I had to do I had to do it.
Speaker 4: Was it a Now when you say talk about rapper, was it a like a fuck like like a bag like the like a brown bag, or was it like one of the like a brocco?
Speaker 2: It was like it was a taco, but then it was like the cardboard. But then it had like take a machete in between the cardboard and the taco. Mm.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: I took the taco out and wipe my ass of it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Oh wait there was a taco in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd take it out in the one ass.
Speaker 5: Would you do with the taco?
Speaker 2: I just left it on the floor.
Speaker 5: You left it on the floor.
Speaker 2: I had, dude, I had no time to think. My mind was going crazy. I just grabbed it white my ass.
Speaker 5: You know, I actually.
Speaker 4: I why do I feel like wiping your ass with one of those tacobo wrappers? Is probably?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 4: It seems like that's not that bad?
Speaker 2: You know, it wasn't. It was a little spicy like afterwards, But yeah, did it go down?
Speaker 4: Here's what I would be afraid of us. Did it go down the bowl when you flushed?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you got to listen to me. Right. The cottage is seasonal. There's no plumbing, so that just there, and so nobody took care of it because we weren't supposed to be there, Like, we didn't know what to.
Speaker 11: Do, right, It was just left.
Speaker 2: It just left there, and so that is still I was the mad shit and nobody knew who took the ship and the toilet, but it was me. It was I.
Speaker 5: Did it get Wow?
Speaker 4: This is like the plot of a really stupid mystery novel.
Speaker 2: It is. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Nobody didn't ever find out that it was you.
Speaker 2: I told a couple of close friends and then yeah, they found out, But I.
Speaker 5: Was you told a couple close friends.
Speaker 4: How many of how many of you guys were there?
Speaker 2: Oh like twenty thirty?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So and you had your camp of like, all right, these are my boys that I can trust with the secret these people can never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean they didn't hate me too too bad because I got invited again this week.
Speaker 4: You got invited again.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. And so we hanging out at the same cottage. And now there's a big sign that says out of order on the toilet, and then it says do to Brady because they found out that I was going to took the mean as ship in there.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad that I'm glad that you got like, uh, you know, a punishment of some kind always makes you feel better to get it sometimes, you know, when you've committed a wrong, you know, it feels nice to get punished.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: The Republication.
Speaker 2: Yeak. I have one more, one more story. I kind of haves to do with this one. So at this second party, we're going there and I brought my girlfriend I love her. She's watching the stream right now, Sophie. I want to say I love you. I guess this is probably so embarrassing, but she said she wanted me to say that, so yeah, I said it.
Speaker 5: Wait, she she told us.
Speaker 4: For a second, I thought you were just being uh sweet or whatever.
Speaker 5: But then you like and you were like, she told me to say that.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I mean I mean.
Speaker 4: I swear, oh you can mean it.
Speaker 5: But she still told you to say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, So second party, I go with my girlfriend. We leave a little early, right, guys stay out. You know, they start, they start partying whatever. One of the guys gets a little round up, starts trying to fight people, and they're like, yo, calm down, go outside. So it's like two thirty in the morning. They bring this outside there like you need to breathe.
Speaker 1: Like relax.
Speaker 2: And so while they're outside, they hear a girl like screaming bloody murder across the road, like screaming from.
Speaker 5: Oh just like a party, just random.
Speaker 2: Saying screaming call nine one one I need. So you know, they're like, what fox do. They go inside and they grab all the guys from the party and they go out and they they look inside the window and there's a girl like twenty five thirty range tied up and like beating and bleeding, right, and so they like knock in the door, like, hey, what the fuck's going on here?
Speaker 5: Like oh that' stuff.
Speaker 2: Excuse my language, but like the guy comes out and his eyes, like his pupils were like huge, like you couldn't see his eyes. It was just like all black and this is real. I'm like, it's crazy. But the guy was like on the phone, he said he was on the phone of the police. He was like, oh, I have it on the control. She's crazy like all this stuff. And they're like, yeah, we don't believe you, like show us, and the guy didn't. He was getting all like hostile whatever. And so basically we ended up calling the cops and they saved the girls like a domestic thing, but it had gone like completely south. And it's just like, if our dumb asses didn't throw that party, that woman like may or may not be alive, which is like crazy to think about.
Speaker 4: Wow, I didn't think you could top that, uh wiping your ass with a taco bell run.
Speaker 2: But no, no, I know, right, that is.
Speaker 4: Pretty fun, man, dude, you know fucking props, do you? I mean, I guess there was twenty of you guys, which made it better, but like still, that's a fucking scary situation right there.
Speaker 5: Man, you had no idea what I'd be terrified. I know, right, what happened with the guy?
Speaker 4: So they were like involved in like a domestic dispute and like he tied her up and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was like she was like like apparently the guy like bitter, like took a chunk out of her and she's just bleeding everywhere.
Speaker 5: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is that crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, it's good that you guys threw that dumb ass party then you were able to save her.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: To imagine what could happen if you weren't there.
Speaker 2: Mmmmm, So got how you been?
Speaker 4: Well, I've been good. I kind of want to I don't know if may be hungry for Taco Bell in a weird way. I don't know why. I'm I'm like ashamed of myself that. That's the main thing I got out of this conversation is that I'm hungry for Taco Bell. Now, not proud of that, but that's the reality of this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well go get some Taco Bell.
Speaker 4: I sure damn will thank you for calling Brady Man anytime. Hello one, Well, thanks, I don't know why I said welcome, it's we're already like an hour. We're already halfway done with the podcast, so I don't know why I said welcome. I've talked about this before, but I really am not good at recording these midway little reads in between the podcasts, things that I record on my own that are not taken from the stream.
Speaker 5: I just had to put that out there.
Speaker 4: I feel weird right now that I feel like I'm like in your car, or your ears or on your run with you wherever wherever you're listening to this, I feel like I'm there with you, complaining about talking to myself at my computer. Okay, listen. Coming up for the rest of this podcast, I have a guest on. His name is a Mena, and he is a wonderful musician hailing from Portland, Oregon. You may know him from his debut single, Caroline, which peaked at number eleven on the US Billboard Hot one hundred chart. He's got a new album coming up called two point five. He's going on tour. He's a good guy, and he will be joining us for the rest of the podcast. All Right, we did it. It's a mean a time, baby. Let's get back to the podcast. How are you feeling in the suit.
Speaker 5: This is pretty comfortable. Honestly, it's not. It's not like uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Okay, because you were saying that, like if you felt like there was a little bit of portion in your hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I got some pretty big hands for this glove. The glove don't fit.
Speaker 4: Do you have you spent much other time?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you ever cosplay? Do you ever like dress up as creatures or characters besides yourself?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Which are you? Are you not against it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was about to ask, are you actively adverse to it?
Speaker 5: I don't know. No, yes, no, I don't know what I am. I've never even thought about putting on the costume just for fun. Honestly I might do it. Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you? And you can? I want to be extremely Are you having fun right now? Just beat like being in a gecko costume?
Speaker 5: Yes? Okay, I mean I just put it on like twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 4: It takes a little bit to sort of embody like everything that comes with the costume.
Speaker 5: M hmm. What are those things that come with the costume?
Speaker 4: Like you know, Reptilian senses and ah all that.
Speaker 5: Happens those senses yet hopefully you know it just it comes.
Speaker 4: I mean what's been the most persistent thought on your mind recently? Man, you can take by the way, just like you can take as much time as if you need, like a full minute to think of this.
Speaker 5: And so honestly on some just regular ship. For me, tour tour has been the most persistent thing on my mind right now because this whole month it's just like us prepping and preparing for a tour. So it's like building the set design and like rehearsing for the music and making sure everything is like in tip top shape.
Speaker 4: Is that is that gets stressful?
Speaker 5: Definitely a lot. Yeah, definitely you have to have a lot of like compromising capabilities, you know what I mean, Like not like I have all these crazy ideas of course that I want to happen, but like you know, half of them can't ever come alive because of you know, the roof might be too shorter, this and that. There's always random reasons.
Speaker 4: Is there? Like like if fire codes did not exist, if budgets did not exist, if you if magic existed, you can bring fictional creatures into the mix.
Speaker 5: What would you.
Speaker 4: What would you what would you do?
Speaker 5: I would first have Jesus Christ introduce me. Then I would have Stevie Wonder fly in on a dragon playing the piano the whole time that sounds while it's flying. Do you do you I'm not done. Please just give us the whole thing. That's just like one. That's just that is the pianists. This is the first, the pianist and Stevie Wonder. Yeah. The drummer. Who'd drummer be Travis Barker. Nah, he's loved quest Love. The drumm would be quest Love. Drummer be quest Love, and he'd be on a drum set that has like three hundred drums for no reason. Then they're just there for aesthetic purposes. Then the guitarist would have like a quadruple you need a water zone? No, No, this is very intense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well is it? Can see me say it's intense? Like do you mean like what do you what do you feel?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm coming up with this on the spot, and this is so exciting I ask you this question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know. I it's like when you're say intense, is it like a good intense?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Great intense. This is like I'm getting goosebumps thinking about this performance because if this was possible. This would be insane and then yeah, I don't know where the rest is. I'm just gonna let that die. I'm gonna think about it later and keep brainstorming. But definitely Stevie wonder on the dragon and definitely quest love on a three hundred.
Speaker 4: Do you do you have other other mythical creatures? Because you mentioned dragons.
Speaker 5: I just like would love to see dragons. I don't know, like I'm a big Game of Thrones guy, and I was just jealous of just how like she was gifted like baby dragons, you know, Denaris, I feel like a dragon would be a lot to like take care of. I have a dog, so I feel like I'm pretty pretty good at taking care of animals.
Speaker 4: What kind of dog?
Speaker 5: There's a golden doodle. It's my son. Shout out Oliver to menace. Follow that Nigga on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Your dog has Your dog has an Instagram.
Speaker 5: My dog's Instagram is popping.
Speaker 4: Do you run your dog's Instagram?
Speaker 5: Nah? Yeah, I do. It's me. It's definitely me, And like, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I shouldn't ask you that because I wanted you to be able to like live, because I know.
Speaker 5: It's not really me Yeah.
Speaker 4: The whole like Cannon, is that the dog is running the Instagram.
Speaker 5: Literally yeah, And it's like he has so much personality that he'll give me a look and I already know, like the caption based off of his look.
Speaker 4: How I'm not like, how if your dog were to come alive, how close do you think it's personality would be to what you in your what you projected to be on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Exactly that he is? My dog is a menace, my dog. The only reason I picked him was because when they had the litter of like all the other dogs, like, he was the only dog that was in the corner that looked like he didn't want to get picked.
Speaker 4: Like he like he was having a good time.
Speaker 5: He was having a good time with his pals. And he looked at me like and I was like, that's my guy. I already knew off the rib And yeah, he's just a very curious fellow, you know, And I like curious people, curious animals.
Speaker 4: Dude, it is it a whole thing to like take care of him. That's because I feel like I'd like to have a dog, but I feel like I can barely like take care of myself. There's a whole thing to like feed yourself and I feel yourself and exercise yourself to add a whole other, like living thing to try and take care of.
Speaker 5: It's not easy at all, and I definitely get help from family and friends constantly, actually, but I enjoy it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a dog come with you on tour?
Speaker 5: No, technically, yeah, and that's just a hint to something, but like, no, oh, he's too big. He's like he's like he's like forty five pounds, and it kind of a disservice to his animal rights.
Speaker 4: See, I could, I could do it. I think I could do a cat.
Speaker 5: The cats.
Speaker 4: Cats can just roam around by themselves.
Speaker 5: Super independent. You don't have to do ship. So it's great. Yeah, yeah, I like that. But I want like the African cats, like the ones that are like crazy looking, they look like like bobcats or whatever, Like.
Speaker 4: The ones with the with the wrinkles on them and stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh is that like this hairless ones?
Speaker 4: I think I'm thinking. I think I'm thinking of the hairless cats. Want an African cat?
Speaker 5: I want an African Are they big? They're a little bigger, some of them could be small. I don't know much about it. So I'm not going to keep explaining it because I don't know anything other than they look really cool. They have like like leopard style print skin. That's it's pretty pretty superficial me to just want that, but I want it, so I mean it. Do you wake up every day happy? Definitely?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 5: Okay? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like people who say they are are lying?
Speaker 5: Who people? Do you ask that question a lot on here and then people say yes.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: People typically say no, oh okay, I don't. Every time I ask the question on here people say people will say no. But I like in my personal life, I also ask that question to people and I've heard them If they say yes, you're like what, I'm like, how?
Speaker 5: How? Yeah? Yeah, I was having a bad day even fucking yesterday.
Speaker 4: Why are you having a bad day yesterday?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just got in an argument with one of my friends about something and then I kind of like apologize. I'm trying to learn how to be a little bit more mature in my life and kind of take more pride away from a lot of situations because I grew up in a very prideful environment, you know, African household, So it's pretty uh, prideful in that household, and I just, you know, I'm just trying to kind of see the best in people and not take things to personally.
Speaker 4: When you say you grew up in a prideful household, like, were your parents very prideful people?
Speaker 5: My father, my father, out of anybody, he's so I love him and death and he's he's like so prideful, and like, you know, it's it's it's something that I grew up seeing, so you know, it's just something that I naturally took on, and you know, as an adult, I notice it and I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: It's very hard to strike the correct balance between like having a healthy amount of self esteem, like between being prideful and insecure. Like what's the balance, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's a hard thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I feel like that's what we're all trying to balance. Yeah, we might we might be too okay with things that aren't okay or yeah, it just I think a lot of us kind of grow in different ways, and I don't know, every situation is kind of a different and mine is just you know, based off of my environment and the way I grew up and pride is my subject matter.
Speaker 4: So you're trying, you're trying to act with with with less like pridefulness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just trying to, you know, act with a lot more kindness and a lot more understanding of people and of things just anything. So back to like the argument that I got into with my friend, I just kind of got an argument. We ended the conversation, and then I apologize, being like, hey, I recognize your feelings were kind of hurt, Like I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just meant to such and such, and you know, I'm just trying to, like, yeah, just recognize when I've fuck up, you know.
Speaker 4: Those are I feel like getting into arguments like that and then resolving them it's like a healing thing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it brings you closer to it. It made my day ten times better. Yeah. I was like I was feeling like pissed off and mad or like sad about it, and then my day extremely got better. And I'm just like, why it's not not to even be selfish about my day getting better. But you know, hopefully I made that person's day better too, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, was that a was there a catalyst for the like, did you have a day or a moment where you were like, I gotta stop being so prideful. I got to like, well that's something I need to work on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean in general, I've kind of known that my whole life, you know what I mean. And for me, it's kind of just like, uh, I procrastinated those feelings, you know what I mean, and procrastinated yeah, shoved down, Yeah said yeah, I act like it doesn't bother you, and uh yeah, I'm just like, you know, find every single thing I need to work on and work on it and not procrastinate it, you know what I mean, and practice what I'm trying to preach, you know.
Speaker 4: So it's I was thinking about this realization, like I thought that as I got older, I would just naturally my personality would improve. Yes, but it's fucking that doesn't happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you feel like you're fucking twelve still and you feel like you want to have a temper tension, but you can't. Yeah, because you're twenty six, twenty seven, you know, like you can't. You gotta you gotta like actually work on growing up, and growing up doesn't just happen with age, and it's like it takes a while to like realize that, because no one just like tells you that sometimes. So yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Also hear from like forty year olds or people. It's just people who are like old significant than me that like they're dealing with certain feelings and problems and things, and I'm like, fuck, I thought that when you get to a certain age you just don't have certain feelings anymore. And I'm like, fuck, I'm gonna have to, like you have to feel shit forever.
Speaker 5: Mmmmm, yeah, that's that's talk about biggest fear though, like turning like forty or fifty years old and then still feeling like mad in some sort of way. It's like, I don't want to feel mad and any sort of way I want to, you know, I don't. I don't. I want to be happy, of course, but you can't be happy every day, so at least let me just try and feel like level headed, I guess, I don't know, just like not mad. You know, being mad isn't really gonna help anything. But like if you need to go like scream and like nature or something I've heard that works. I've never done it, but like that's nice.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's it's uh, I can tell you're like very like self aware of like all your feelings for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh uh yeah, I guess I don't know. This is pretty recent for me, so I'm not gonna come on here like I'm some guru.
Speaker 4: But it's well, it's not what you know, it's not like a guru, like because well, because I get that's too or like I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be like I don't want to sound pretentious right now.
Speaker 4: No, don't. No, it's like because and this is how I feel because like this is kind of an advice show but not really, but like who the fuck am I to give advice to anyone?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But so okay, so then the well the way.
Speaker 5: I said, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well know, the way the way I think about it is like every time I talk about like anytime we're talking about this kind of ship, I'm like, I'm not saying I never say any of this ship where it's like I am a man. Here are things I've learned, I'm a master of them. And it's more like this is what I'm thinking about and I'm verbalizing it, and maybe it's helping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, because like I don't Yeah, I don't want to answer your This all started with your happiness question, right, which is a great question to ask, I'm sure, but I didn't want to like answer it with like a generic like I don't know, shi it is good man like or.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad I'm I'm glad you didn't.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to like explain my feelings a lot more and just even to to anyone. You know, I think that like helps everybody. So is that is that you said that's a recent development? Yeah, like past couple, like the last year. Maybe not really, but I gotta say that to feel better about myself. Do you what? What? What? What does? What does the chart look like for you?
Speaker 4: And like personal like personal developments? What's the correlation between personal development and career development for you? Would you say they're even related or they're like two separate things that you have to work.
Speaker 5: On completely, two separate things I have to work on. Yeah, I don't think those fall in line at all. Everything I just talked about that's personal development, and I feel like career development is things that you know, you just want that are you don't need these things. Career development isn't you don't need anything, you know what I mean as far as a Grammy or like a chop billboard that you don't need these things. But if you want them, that's beautiful too, like verbalizing like what you want, because I do believe like saying what you want is gonna come true.
Speaker 4: Are you big on manifestation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like it's become so you know what I mean, Like I hear that word so much that it's tarnished the meaning for me. Yeah, just a little bit, not actually, but yeah, I do think manifesting is like, uh, you know, cool, like say what you want because no one else is going to care unless you do. So boom.
Speaker 4: I like the idea. I don't like I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: I have my own sort of like meaning of what manifestation means that but people are making it a little bit of a thing of like if you sit and do nothing and you like just think, it'll happen, which is not the right thing. But I do believe if you continually think about something, it'll like you know, thoughts guide your actions.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Yeah, let's not get it twisted. Like you manifestation only works if you're like saying what you want, but also like non stop working towards that.
Speaker 4: The clouds in the dirt. You know, you got your head in the clouds, but you.
Speaker 5: Got your like that. That's that's a good concept.
Speaker 4: Clouds in the dirt, dude, clouds. I heard I heard about that from Gary Vaynerchuck.
Speaker 5: Gary Vayner, Chuck. Oh, he's like a guy on Instagram. Uh huh oh Gary V.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gary, Gary V.
Speaker 5: I didn't I've never said his last name. Oh ship, yeah, yeah, but I know Gary. Yeah, I just didn't know his last name like that, but Gary V. I know, yeah, cool, I like that.
Speaker 4: Shout out Gary and maybe just watching it's not watching, probably not, I don't know. I mean your your sort of rise to to fame. Did and feel like it was sudden for you where attention on it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, I think it It was just like, you know, you release a song and it blows up crazy and then people start to learn who you are and start digging deeper into where you're from and how things are, and now suddenly people are interested in you when it wasn't the case like a few months ago. So you would just like, yeah, it's you. A normal person would not operate this exact same way from a situation like that.
Speaker 4: Do you remember any like like strong feelings from from that like sort of transitional time when you were like blowing up, any feelings of like elation or happiness or stress or was it even just like any any anything at all?
Speaker 5: That My strongest feelings was I realized I was just out of town more and not saying my family as much, and that wasn't really normal for me because I see my family a lot. So just making sure like I was calling my dad and my mom as much as I possibly could because I would be distracted, like I wasn't doing that though, like the first couple months or of that. So yeah, I just had to make sure I was really, uh really aware of what my family needed for me attention wise, and making sure I kind of like hit them up once in a while because I was having fun and I was being young. Of course I have the right to do that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well it's fun because I don't even think I don't even think that's like a like I feel like every everyone who is like when you're at that time of whether it's like becoming like you know, super famous, or if it's because like just moving out of town. In general, I feel like there's that whole thing of like what's the balance between like I'm living my own life and I'm trying to like you know, continue to show love and support for my family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean, because it just again it goes back to like effort. It's like you just have to show effort, and that's like all it takes for a call, because like that five minute call to your parents might not mean ship to you, but it means the world to them, you know. So it's like you want to make sure, you know, you just find some time in your day to like call your family once a week or every couple of days. You know. Can I use the bathroom? Oh yeah I can, Yeah, you can use it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah, I know there's a whole Yeah. So basically, no, there's no like.
Speaker 5: Hole definitely not your hole. Yeah, but I see that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you can pull it all the way. Yeah, you remember where the bathroom is.
Speaker 5: It's downstairs, all the way down.
Speaker 4: You can go downstairs, all right, so I just walk out. Yeah, oh yeah, we're sure, we're I'll hold all your right back.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: No, take your time, take your time, I'm holding down the fort. Hello, hello Nathan, Yes, no way, Nathan. It says you're you're a huge fan of a men a.
Speaker 8: I honestly, you know, the receptionist really freaked me out. I was getting really worked up about it, so I just wrote down some bullshit.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I didn't know what I wanted to ask or anything. Oh well, I mean, do you have any any any quick thoughts or or or feelings?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've got Uh, I've got a story.
Speaker 4: Oh a story? How long is the story?
Speaker 8: I don't know. We don't have to do that. We can just talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. I I don't have to pay just yet, but I know there's one hundred percent chance I'm going to have to pay. Yeah, how did you think?
Speaker 5: Can I ask you? How did you mean? Like in your head? In your head?
Speaker 4: Did you how did you want this to go? Ideally if you could have picked if you could.
Speaker 8: I didn't really know. I kind of just wanted to. I was just hoping like conversation would naturally spark up. But the conversation is kind of revolving around how I don't have conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I mean the fact that you don't have conversation, that you didn't have a conversational topic, is then prompting a conversation. The fact that you don't have a conversational topic is well, it's performing the same it's performing the function of a conversational topic. The lack of the topic has created a flow of conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm here with I mean, I'm here with Nathan.
Speaker 5: How do you think, Nathan, I just had the best experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you wash your hands.
Speaker 5: I did wash my hands.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'll forget I'm wearing the gloves and I'll like.
Speaker 5: Use the gloves.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, like I'll put like a thing of soap on the gloves.
Speaker 5: Your glove got a hole in it? Got a hole in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 4: Really does it?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Well, it takes it It's like uncomfortable. It takes you out of the illusion a little bit.
Speaker 5: What illusion that were geckos? Geckos? Oh shit, what of Nathan?
Speaker 8: I saw somebody in the chat. You need to I don't know, based off of your new track, like your mixtape. You should have dressed up as like a charmander or something. I think it would have been more.
Speaker 5: Fitting, Nathan. Wouldn't you think that's a little too on the nose?
Speaker 8: Why it'd be really fitting?
Speaker 5: It'd be really fitting, right, No, I'm just wondering.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Yeah, I definitely, I think I think. I don't where do you even get a charmander suit?
Speaker 5: Nathan?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Like, uh, what's that party city?
Speaker 5: I ain't never seen a charmander suit. But if you find one, send me there too. He's playing this out. I should have came in a charmander suit for this.
Speaker 4: He's he's vying for a job as like a creative director on your team or something like that.
Speaker 5: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 4: I think that's I think that's his secret.
Speaker 3: Mu.
Speaker 8: You know, people tell me that a lot. I think I should go into advertising or something.
Speaker 5: Where do you live, Nathan, Colorado? Well, part of Colorado?
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, like right on the mountain side.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know where that is.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't want to name a city.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, see Colorada Spring.
Speaker 4: I mean, Nathan's a very secretive man.
Speaker 5: Now I want to know your story and everything you've just reeled me in.
Speaker 4: It works, right, He's trying to preserve mysteries so that we feel a greater sense of interest in him.
Speaker 5: I'm interested, I'm here.
Speaker 4: But no, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, Nathan, listen, I'm gonna tell you this before we go. I'm gonna tell you this before we go. I'm gonna tell you this before you go, because what I've learned from you is your whole thing is that you nail the first half of your plans very well, but.
Speaker 5: By but by act too, and then you gotta work.
Speaker 4: On act too, Nathan, the second half of the plans.
Speaker 8: Wait, say that again, Nathan.
Speaker 4: Do you have any final thoughts, feelings, or sentiments that you wish to share before we go?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm sure you get this a lot of M and A, but once again, a lot of love, Like I really love your music.
Speaker 5: It's awesome, thanks man, love.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nathan's a bullshitter. When he called in, what did what? Did we want to know?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: He called in, and he told the call He told the call screener. He told the call screener that he was a huge Amina fan. And then we picked up. I was like he was, and then he said, yeah, I just made that up to get in and it worked.
Speaker 5: So did he lie?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: Is that what he's just doing?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's from Colorado. No, definitely not. He said about a mountain side. Yeah, I heard somebody respond like that sixties, Yeah, about the mountain side. He's a fictional character.
Speaker 4: Hello Devin, Yeah, hey, Devin, how are you doing? I'm here with a me and a were gecko's for talking to people on the phone. Well, what's what's going on? How many we get you this evening?
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, hey, you know, for one, how you guys doing? You know, it's cool being on here. I let me turn off. Let me turn off my stream real quick.
Speaker 5: Now with a good child, take your time.
Speaker 2: So I'll get, I'll get.
Speaker 11: I'll cut straight to the chase.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 11: I talked to the call screener about an interesting situation I am. I found myself now, no long story short.
Speaker 1: I grew up.
Speaker 9: I still live with my family in a really small town in Texas.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 11: We're all really poor, well not really poor. We get by, but I'm always looking and living very minimal realistic lifestyle, like I try not to spend money. I do my best to get savings and stuff like that. But just over a year ago, I was in a really bad, like really traumatic motorcycle accident that was not my fall, and so I kind of busted on my knees a little bit. I'm okay now, thank goodness. But anyways, now I found myself in a situation where I have a really large insurance tech that I got.
Speaker 9: And I have no idea what to do with it, and so I want to be a pilot. I'm in flight school right now, and so one of the options is that I could continue on the flight school use this money as like, you know, to help get ahead of my loans. Another action is to travel. And my parents lived in France for a while and they're they're really encouraging me to go to France or figurerope and travel. I mean, I don't know, And there's course there's other stuff that I could do that maybe I'm just not thinking of yet.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 11: And it's weird because I can't really talk to anybody because nobody's ever really been.
Speaker 6: In my situation, you know.
Speaker 11: I mean, typically people who are always low on money, and you know they know how to save it. But now I'm like, well I have all this money, It's all in a savings account, just sitting there.
Speaker 9: What do I do with it?
Speaker 5: Wait? So I'm just trying to understand here. You got so you're saying you have hell of money. Now you glopped up, dude.
Speaker 11: I'm I'm telling you I got fans on fans in.
Speaker 9: My saving the cow right now?
Speaker 5: What Why are you on the phone with us right now?
Speaker 2: Brett?
Speaker 5: Why are you on the phone with us right now? You need to go to this strip of in France.
Speaker 11: The thing is is that like my life, my life hasn't really changed. I still work two jobs. I'm still in flight school. You know, I'm still like I still live the same lifestyle that I that I've been living. But it's like do I need do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I could take a year off and go live in Europe.
Speaker 5: It sounds like I'm not even trying to interrupt you or nothing, but like it sounds like you just want to go to France.
Speaker 11: I mean, that's the thing is that I kind of do go ahead, she's got her lineage.
Speaker 5: Sorry I said go ahead, then what are you waiting for?
Speaker 11: Well, another thing is like, well, I want to be a pilot, and so you know, to get through all the way through pilot school to be like one of the guys who like flies the commercial jets. That's like one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Worth of schooling. And so what I could do is I could use.
Speaker 11: This money to get ahead on that. So I'm not paying it off.
Speaker 5: In the future. Okay, I didn't realize there were responsibilities here, That's what I didn't realize.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you're only young. You're you're eighteen years old.
Speaker 11: It says, yeah, I'm just about to turn.
Speaker 5: You got so much time to do what you want, Like if you want to take a year off and go to France, Like a flight of France is not one hundred thousand dollars exactly.
Speaker 4: It's not like going to France. It's not You're not gonna be spending all the money.
Speaker 5: If you want to be smart and you know, stay at a hostel or too. I don't hostile still thinking.
Speaker 10: I told you.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're still thinking COVID. But that's that's that's what I was gonna.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying if you want to be smart about your money, like you still go to France and then go to school. Why not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that. I guess that's one of the I don't think that you're I don't know how you would spend one hundred thousand dollars unless if you were going to like the most expensive strip club in France.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, trip is going to cost a hundred.
Speaker 9: Well, I guess that's That's one of the things that I have a lot of anxiety about just growing up in like a really poor household, is we always try to not spend money and so like it. And now it's weird because like, yeah, I get what you're saying that I'm not going to spend all of it, but I get really uncomfortable spending large amounts of money, if that makes sense. Like I have a project car that I work on, and whenever I have to buy new parts, I'm like, oh man, even though it's like a like a fraction of the money I have in my bank account, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 11: I'm still like uncomfortable doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you glopped up now, bro, you better start acting like it. You glopped up now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's That's one way to look at it. The other option that I could do is I could I.
Speaker 5: Think you should just follow your gut, and I think you should go for what makes you happy right now in this moment and be smart about it. And if you think school is the best decision for you before you go on this trip, then do that, you know, and spend maybe like your summer in France or something you're after you settled in to school and you've worked and budgeted your money. Well, I don't know. This is just me thinking out loud.
Speaker 4: I mean I agree with you on that. I'm like, well, I I agree with that right, because like what, what trip to France is gonna cost? One hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Dude, The most you're gonna spend is if you're going do loo unless you glopped up now so you could bring a shorty with you or man with you, whatever, whatever you want.
Speaker 9: No, I'm alright, I'm alright, I'll be all right.
Speaker 4: Oh is the audio thing not working? So no, Devin, you sound beautiful, and you sound full of life, you sound full of energy, and you're not gonna be like that forever, Devin, You're slowly dying. Body is decaying. Get on a flight to France.
Speaker 11: All right, I'm going to book a flight to France.
Speaker 9: I'll go there this summer.
Speaker 4: I think if you're calling Devin.
Speaker 11: Of course, thank you for guys for talking to me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thanks Devin.
Speaker 4: You had a moment, because you had you had a moment at the very end where you were like, oh ship, we're and I have these moment sort like oh ship, we're saying words that people can hear. They're influencing decisions that they make.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I was, I do.
Speaker 4: I do think that what you said made perfect sense.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool. I just don't want to give bad advice. I don't want somebody's life to just because of what I said.
Speaker 4: If people look, it's not if people take bad advice, uh huh, speaking, that's on them.
Speaker 5: If they if you listen to us, what are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like, well, if somebody like they they go completely bankrupt and just end up in the hospital whatever it is, and they go, I am here because of two geckos on the internet. Is it the fault of the two geckos on the internet, or is it the fault of the man who listened to the two geckos on the Internet.
Speaker 5: It's the fault of the man who listened to the two geckos on the internet.
Speaker 4: If you're fantasized about like nuking your current life and starting a new one.
Speaker 5: Definitely fantasized about that before. Yeah, Like what if I just quit this shit and I was a gardener in Cincinnati. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not that I would do that, but I've.
Speaker 5: Definitely thought about it for shits and giggles, you know.
Speaker 4: It's uh, I don't know. There's so many different lives. That's the thing is, we live one life. But I kind of like it'd be nice to live like a bunch, you know, be a gardener Incinnanti, be a guy on a farm in Italy, be run a hot dog stands in New York.
Speaker 5: Like like the second one. Yeah, on a farm in Italy, in Italy. That's fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could I could see, I could see. I could see being there at like eighty.
Speaker 5: I couldn't not for me.
Speaker 4: Where you want to be when you're eighty years old? When I'm eighty, yeah, Jesus alive, alive. Yeah, what's the oldest What's how old do you want to be when you die the fuck.
Speaker 5: One hundred and ten.
Speaker 4: One hundred and ten is way too old, you know why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Because I feel like they're gonna have like the best quality medical shit by then. So I'm wonna be one hundred and ten with the body of a twenty five year old.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they can get it down to twenty five.
Speaker 5: They gonna figure it out. They're gonna figure it out. They they already making cars with no gas.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I have one hundred and ten. Let me I just just another question.
Speaker 5: I like that should is not pleasant. I'm just so curious as to what the world is gonna be, Like what year I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be like twenty twenty one hundred some shit Like yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, what's gonna happen that year? I don't know. Maybe someone's gonna pull up this video that year.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. Where is the where like the YouTube videos from like two thousand and six, where are they gonna be?
Speaker 5: My question is, what company do you think is gonna run the world.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna be by twenty one hundred or like one hundred years by twenty one hundred. It's probably not a company that we know that exists right now. Maybe I don't. Do you think you think they're gonna be Facebook in twenty one hundred?
Speaker 5: I feel like what would make them go bankrupt? Like they're so powers? The meta?
Speaker 4: Get it right, Bra, it's meta? What do you fuck with the I talked to? We talked about this last week? Did do you fuck with the metaverse?
Speaker 5: At all? I don't know anything about it, so I can't say I fuck with it or don't fuck with it. But I've seen some memes and it's a little scary but also just hard to understand right away. So my opinion on it is very just yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you rather live forever like eternally?
Speaker 5: Or die?
Speaker 4: Or die right now?
Speaker 5: I'll probably die right now, not because I'm sad or anything, but yeah, but it's I think it's just want to live forever? Yeah? Yeah, I want to rest?
Speaker 4: That would be very exhausting, exhausting all your friends? What about you try I die right now? You die right now, die right now, as opposed to whatever. I guess this is the dark question, But you ask me anything, how would you want to die? Definitely in my sleep, in your sleep, painless, painless, in my sleep.
Speaker 5: You don't want to die doing something heroic.
Speaker 4: Everyone says that. Everyone says that. Everyone's like, I want to die doing something cool. I want to die like doing a fucking stunt off a car.
Speaker 5: Oh Nah's was like it hurts ever. I want a purple heart when I die. I don't know how I'm a good one.
Speaker 4: You like, Oh, so you want to do like something heroic, like jump in front of a bullet.
Speaker 5: No, no, I want to save somebody. I want to say somebody's life. If I'm dying, at least I'm I saved another one. You know what I'm saying. They're gonna write a movie about me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You want you want the real Honestly, I'd just rather just die right now, die right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like all the like, like people are like, I want to die, Like I want to go out like I'm skydiving or some shit. I'm like, that would hurt what that is terrible?
Speaker 5: Skydiving was honestly the most like freakiest moment of my life.
Speaker 4: You've gone skyas I was that on.
Speaker 5: My twenty fifth birthday. I think, Yeah, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: It was insane?
Speaker 2: It was it was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't nervous to do it because I was really excited to do it. But like once you fly, once you jump off that plane and you're like flying mid air, it really hits you when you're like, holy shit, I'm falling from the fucking sky. Yeah, it's so crazy. It feels like I've never played Fortnight, but it feels like that. It feels like, holy shit, I'm getting dropped in or like this is an army mission or whatever. The fucking I'm just about to possibly die.
Speaker 4: Were you were you very in the moment of it, or were you in your head like I am in like actively thinking I am in the sky.
Speaker 5: That is exactly what I was doing. Yeah, the whole time, I was thinking, holy shit, I'm in the sky. And then I thought to myself, holy shit, I can't fucking breathe right now. No, it was fucking gasping for air. I thought I was about to fucking die. It was. It was as terrifying as fuck I was because it was like so much air. You know when you put your head out the window of a car, Yeah, and you're like, can't fucking do it forever?
Speaker 4: That times it's that times.
Speaker 5: A thousand. Yeah, and then no one told me that. I was really I was looking at my instructor, like, what the fuck? Because that motherfucker was wearing a helmet?
Speaker 4: Were you taped to a guy or yeah, I was taped to a guy.
Speaker 5: I was not to fuck. No, hold thing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't want your response.
Speaker 5: Hell no, none of us are responsible. I think you what you need to, like, uh, to go alone, you need to have like training for like a year or something like that. I looked into it, you know, I was curious.
Speaker 4: Do you think about death's death often?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: What do you think when you think about it?
Speaker 5: Are you like I think about myself dying?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm not like scared to die, but I'm scared to die. I definitely think about death often, not like concerningly, often maybe concerning Uh did I say concerningly? I think that's a word. That's the word concern concerning. You can just make up words. You can just you said pesbian.
Speaker 4: No one will stop you from making up words.
Speaker 5: Future said pesbian? What is that about pesbian?
Speaker 4: When you get to a certain I think when you get to a certain level of clout, you just say things and people go.
Speaker 5: Yes, that certain level of cloud though. You can say some things make up a word right now, go and everyone on your child's gonna say it.
Speaker 4: That's very Oh man, I'm on the spot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very It's okay. We could come back to it if you want to think about it.
Speaker 4: Look, look lacantus of you. It's very lacantus of you.
Speaker 5: You chose a very kind of scholar like word. What's your word? I don't fucking know. I just said like five words in my head and they all sound as stupid.
Speaker 4: Just the thing is, I don't but that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm gonna, well, that's the thing, right. It's like, if you don't believe it's a word health, how is everyone else gonna believe?
Speaker 5: I definitely don't believe my ship I just came up with was a word. So I'm not gonna even bother. That's what's cool about I wish.
Speaker 4: I wish I could make music because like, I feel like you can express it's a it's a much better way to express yourself.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I used to do stand up comedy, terrible way of expressing yourself. You didn't like that this isn't This is a decent way of expressing podcasting, but music like just whatever the fuck is in your head? You can just.
Speaker 5: Pretty much yeah, like it's pretty fun, can lie? I love doing my job.
Speaker 1: Rob?
Speaker 10: This is him?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Rob?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 10: You know I'm doing well.
Speaker 3: I can't complain.
Speaker 5: How you guys doing chilling like a villain? Like a villain? How you doing this?
Speaker 4: Is so?
Speaker 9: I can't believe I'm here.
Speaker 4: I can't believe are you here?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Physically do you do you?
Speaker 4: Do you feel here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I would say so, I feel like I'm here.
Speaker 1: That's I'm here.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Rob looks like I don't know. I haven't even heard Rob say enough yet. So maybe by the end of this call we can ask that question.
Speaker 4: How can we get you this evening?
Speaker 3: Rob?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Oh, get me let me see.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't you know.
Speaker 10: I didn't have expectations falling into well.
Speaker 4: You did tell us you can I talk about what you said to the call screenner. Sure you said your identity was stolen an hour ago?
Speaker 10: What supposedly I got a couple now.
Speaker 4: Which customer service represented told you to call two geckos?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 10: I got I got the Twitch notification and I was like, you know, I'll put that call on hold.
Speaker 5: I'd rather do this, bru, get the fuck off this phone and get your identity back. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: I love you too, man, this is so much more important.
Speaker 4: I feel like, well, this is I feel like we're engaging in a bit of escapism here, which I completely empathize with because.
Speaker 5: I empathize with it, but I don't support it.
Speaker 4: I'm with that, I empathize, but I understand the desire to sort of be in this because you're you're about to be on the phone for hours and hours with people who the subject of your conversation with them will be your stolen identity. And maybe you wanted this phone call to be the five minutes where you can we can talk about things that have nothing to do with all of your credit card information being available online now right right, And I'm and and again, I don't know if I endorse that. I don't know if I would endorse that as the right move.
Speaker 5: How did this happen? Is my question.
Speaker 10: No, I would say one hundred percent the right move, because you got to think in like experiences are worth more than like your credit experiences are worth more than like the money you have and stuff like that, so like this is definitely worth it, more so to me than you know, being on a whole call, I totally agree with some random person talking about my identity.
Speaker 5: But how did your identity get stolen? Is my question.
Speaker 10: I've got no clue. I've got no clue. I just got a couple of emails earlier saying that, like about an hour ago, saying that, like someone open bank account, bank account my name, and I was like, I haven't opened a bank account in my own name in like years, So.
Speaker 5: Wow, you don't have any internets out there or anything like that. No, damn no.
Speaker 10: I actually just remembered a story though. When I was a kid, I remember calling my dad. Do you guys remember like those online games where you would like just random internet games where you'd sign in and stuff. I remember one of them asked me for my social Security number, and I was like, Dad, I was like calling him. I was like, can I please have my social Security number? I need to play this game? It looks awesome. He was like, no, We're gonna talk when we get back home.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, do you think this is in any way related to your identity theft that is happening contemporarily.
Speaker 10: Definitely not.
Speaker 5: No, that's good because your dad would be very disappointed. But I'm sure.
Speaker 4: You seem like money is just not important to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of beautiful. I agree, it's kind of beautiful.
Speaker 10: I mean it's you know, it's important to an extent, but like you can I don't know. I mean, I'm fortunate enough to have had money growing up, so like I don't have to worry about it as much, but like, I feel like you can still live with less money, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Rob, Rob, who do you first call?
Speaker 5: Do you google.
Speaker 4: What to do if your identity is stolen?
Speaker 10: Well, that actually is the exact thing I did. I did google at and it took me to the FTC's website. For everyone who knows or doesn't know, look up a FDC and it'll tell you what to do. And then I called Wells Fargo and I've been on hold for the past like hour and a half.
Speaker 5: The fucking banks and them airlines be putting us on a whole for hours. That shit needs to change in twenty.
Speaker 4: Rob, what's really I'm kind of curious, so let's say that your identity was stolen and that all your money has gone. What does what does tomorrow look like for you?
Speaker 11: Probably a normal day.
Speaker 10: I mean, I feel like I've got enough. I feel like I brust the system too much. Like I would probably still go to work. I'd probably call my banks, back boards, try to get whatever I can back. But like I wouldn't do anything too drastic, I think.
Speaker 4: See, I feel like I agree. It's a beautiful thing because if you feel like that wouldn't change your life that much, you're living a good life.
Speaker 5: Content.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm definitely living a good life.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to live like you. Broh. Yeah, I was about to say, I gotta have your positivity. Man, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 5: Uh? Do you believe in the God? Do you be doing yoga? Boodh is? What's your thing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: That's a that's a good question. Well so easy answer. I don't do yoga. I'm kind of in between on the god situation, kind of figuring out what I do believe in, what I don't believe. I don't know, I just am I guess.
Speaker 5: So, how do you have this emotional maturity? Like? What what where did you get this from is your parents just like this as well?
Speaker 10: Probably I don't like I couldn't tell you like looking at them if they are. And I've always been, you know, like emotionally like mature, but like I don't really think I'm super emotionally mature all the time.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's a question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because a lot of people would throw fits at their identity got stolen and they would be having the worst week of their life maybe and doesn't seem like you are. And that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm extremely impressed by how you're handling this.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I appreciate its you good luck man for real.
Speaker 10: Thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I really do have a the rest of the night.
Speaker 5: Rob, how do you feel about your identity getting stolen?
Speaker 4: I would flip shit shit, I would freak out.
Speaker 5: Rob is tripping, not in concerning negative way, but just in a but in my way. I would be tripping, Rob, you are impressive, which you also crazy as fuck. I would literally be break get walls in my fucking house and somebody stole my identity. I would get on my Jason Bourne and look for the nigga who stole my identity, That's what I would do. He doesn't seem to mind it at all. I know, and I'm jealous of that. Yeah, but I'm also mad for him, you know what I mean. You're mad for him for I'm mad for Rob. I want somebody to go find his identity.
Speaker 4: I feel like Rob, he like know he's got something that maybe we don't have.
Speaker 5: You think he has another identity. That's why he's not Tripp.
Speaker 4: You only think.
Speaker 5: That you got so calm that it seems like he just got another identity, just like tucked away in his drawer or something.
Speaker 4: Well, we all maybe we all have like metaphorically another identity with that ship.
Speaker 5: Man, if somebody stole my identity, I'm flipping ship. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's like top.
Speaker 5: Five things you just don't want your day, Like your day is ruined that way.
Speaker 4: Like more than a day would be really yeah, years.
Speaker 5: Really Like what is that situation? Like when your identity gets stolen? Right?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: How long does it take to recover from something like that? I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Will have to call back Rob.
Speaker 5: He don't call back with a different name.
Speaker 4: I think he just accepted. I don't even think he's like calling. I think he was lying when he said he's on hold. I think Rob seems like he lives his life in a way where like things happen to him and he goes, oh, that happened to me, except that that happened to me, I now move on with the rest of my day.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And and you were asking him, you were like, what is it?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 4: Is it a religious thing?
Speaker 5: Is it yoba?
Speaker 4: What how do you become? Do you think do you think you could you could get to that point where you don't you're not razzled by things? Or do you think it's just a innate thing you have to be born with?
Speaker 5: Listen, not being bothered by things is I think a way a lot of people can be. Yeah, But trying to stay calm while your identity gets stolen is fucking many. That's like like like too peaceful for me, almost to the point where I have to like intervene for this person. You know, I want to find Rob's fucking person. Who did this? Find him?
Speaker 4: Whoever is stolen Here's the thing, whoever stole Rob's money, they still won't be as.
Speaker 5: Happy as Rob. They can definitely steal what Rob.
Speaker 4: Has Rob has something that can't be stolen from him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's beautiful, but I need my ship back.
Speaker 4: You know, I've always wanted I want to get to a point. I heard him there's a story I heard about. I think it was Thomas Edison or something.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: He he woke up one day to find all of his life's like his his his laboratory in flames like some something, when all, like all of his life's work was like burning.
Speaker 5: Back in those times, they didn't have fire hydroents and.
Speaker 4: No, it was just burned. They just had to sit and watch it burn. And his reaction was was I need to go get my my wife and kids to come over here. They'll never see a fire this great again.
Speaker 5: That's what he did.
Speaker 4: That's what he did.
Speaker 5: He was like, look how beautiful this fire is. I could have lived with not knowing that story. That's some dumb ass shit. He invited his family over to watch the fire. Yo. I think that's crazy. That's crazy to me. That is absolutely insane. That's how I want to be. Does not care about shit? I mean, I don't know if I ever get that. I want to not care about shit, right, but like if my life's work is on fire. I want to be able to look at it in a positive way and be like, Okay, what do I gotta do now now to to remake my life's work.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he thought about that after, but he was trying to be in the moment of the fire all that.
Speaker 5: If I was, if I was, if I was his family, I'd be like Dad, like, why the fuck you invite me to your ship just burning? Like this is stupid as fuck. I don't think the world knows that story. Does the world know this story? I think I heard it. I heard it.
Speaker 4: I heard it from somewhere. I would like to know where somewhere on the computer it might not. I mean, look and all, it's probably not true.
Speaker 5: Huh, you just make this ship up.
Speaker 4: No, I did not make it up for myself. That make it myself.
Speaker 5: I say, damn, you're really good at acting.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: No, I did not make it it myself. I only tell the truth on him.
Speaker 5: Hopefully that ship was true.
Speaker 4: Why I said something smart? He new bunch of ship about things.
Speaker 5: On fires? I had to like pee so bad? Is that where I came here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I had to hold it in for thirty five minutes. Really in an uber.
Speaker 2: Is is that that?
Speaker 4: Do you typically have a small bladder?
Speaker 2: No, this is it.
Speaker 5: I just had to hold in my peet aggressively before this, and it really fucked my stomach up. I was just like, really, it was like a bad stomach ache. And then when I finally use the path, you got to look so amazing. You got to listen to your body more often. Yeah, it's important. I was just in an uber and the guy just wasn't really interested in stopping somewhere for me. I didn't ask, but I could tell he didn't want me to talk. He didn't want you to talk. Yeah, he just was like, talk to your ruber drivers. Yeah, yeah, I like people's stories.
Speaker 4: Why not you never get in You never get in there.
Speaker 5: And you're like, you know that button in a nuber that's like do not talk?
Speaker 4: That was a Nathan for you, uh thing?
Speaker 5: I think, what do you mean that he came up with?
Speaker 4: That? Is that a real thing?
Speaker 5: And that's a real thing? Is that a real thing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: It's insane, it's so savage.
Speaker 4: I've never phrased I've never I've never seen.
Speaker 5: That there's an option button for someone to not speak to you. No, no talking I've never seen that before, insane You ever pressed the button? No, that's it's crazy, bro Like what like that's I don't know. That's just wild to me. That would be pretty savage to press that button. Yeah you could, you definitely, no, but you can't. You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't. You couldn't take it personally.
Speaker 5: You couldn't take it personally. Is ever talk?
Speaker 4: And I would just be like, I mean, because look, I you know, but.
Speaker 5: What if that person does talk?
Speaker 2: What do you like?
Speaker 5: Shut the fuck up? What you know?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 5: I think if you're doing like a work call, if you want a call, right, I get it. But like if you just got headphones in and you vibing, are you going through something? I get it. Ship I probably pressed that if somebody died in my life, I need to take an uver.
Speaker 4: I mean, I I feel like most people have like the social cues to tell whether or not somebody wants to talk.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, some don't though, but some some definitely don't. A lot of a lot of people don't. I haven't worn pants this tight since tracking Are they really?
Speaker 4: Are they that tight? You can be complaints?
Speaker 5: Are you every day? Not uncomfortable? I'm just getting used to, you know, skin tight. I feel like I'm wearing yoga pants right now.
Speaker 4: I've always found the pants to be very comfortable. I mean, you are the gecko though, Yeah, I guess it's sort of Uh.
Speaker 5: It should feel comfortable for you. If it didn't, I'd be concerned. I'd be like, what are you?
Speaker 4: You'd be concerned that I was putting myself in pain for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're doing something that you don't want to do. That'd be sad.
Speaker 4: I think that would be said.
Speaker 5: I like being a gecko. I like being a geg Are you do you? Are you enjoying me? Get go? Why not? Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: That's not that's not why not? It's like, you know, it's passive answer, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 5: It's just natural for me. I was just like, why not? Why wouldn't I want to be a get Go?
Speaker 4: I can feel like I can see why. There are a lot of reasons why you wouldn't have be There's there's a lot of predators to geckos.
Speaker 5: There's hawks. Ah, we're talking about in the literal sense. I thought you were just talking about in the bodysuits. Oh okay, yeah, hell no, I don't want to be no fucking get go as an animal. Hell no, Adam, that is my first name. How are you, Adam?
Speaker 2: Adam?
Speaker 5: What's up at him?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Chilling, enjoying the stream?
Speaker 4: How can we get you this evening?
Speaker 5: Adam? How can we get you?
Speaker 6: I was looking to advice for how to deal with my friend. He Uh, he's got a pretty bad gambling problem. And we like to watch UFC together. Last time we watched it so weird because he wanted that and he got way too excited. He kind of grabbed me an embrace and then he started humping like he was just overly excited. And there's a UFC event this upcoming Saturday, and I'm afraid to watch.
Speaker 5: It with him.
Speaker 6: I don't really know what to do.
Speaker 4: You're afraid to watch it with him because he was humping you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I guess I like it's bad on the other end to like if he loses totally kills the vibe and like can't look past it. So it's like the gambling as a whole. At this point, it's like it's bad he loses it when you went.
Speaker 5: So just to understand, it's it's the gambling that's the biggest issue, whether it's good or bad for you, it's not specifically humped up.
Speaker 4: What is your relationship like with this guy when you're not in other sort of situations.
Speaker 5: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 6: It's good, he's like one of my best friends. I mean, yeah, I mean it's just like good all around. But the gambling usually comes up in these ones, whether it's like some bet he placed or money he lost, or like what his next BET's going to because we talked a lot.
Speaker 2: Of UFC together.
Speaker 5: Hmmm, interesting, But I mean he's one of my best friends. Have you ever expressed him how you don't want him to gamble? Oh?
Speaker 6: I have, but not as like seriously or intensely as some of my other friends. Like some people have like sat him down and been you got to stop, you gotta stop. But it just ends up being where he doesn't talk to them about it and like it. So it's like I don't even know if he's saying something like super seriously would help.
Speaker 4: M Have you have you suggested that he reach out to a a like legit gambling addict person.
Speaker 6: No, I have done that. I don't know if I trust those really?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know you like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's amazing.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 6: Can't imagine those like are really helping people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I always look at it as you can't knock it until you try it, though.
Speaker 6: I agree, Yeah that's true. Even for this Saturday, I don't know if I'm ready to like have that conversation. I was thinking I was just gonna like make an excuse as to why I can't watch, but I don't even know what I would say.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you don't want to go watch the USC fight with him, I would say definitely don't go, and then not show up the next weekend and not show up the weekend after that, and then he's gonna probably ask you why aren't you showing up? And I think that's a great time to sit him down and be like, look, you're gambling. He's making me very uncomfortable and it's hard to enjoy this friendship because of it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: I actually really like that.
Speaker 5: That sounds like my style, Yeah, because it seems like you don't want to really combat this like right now because it's a bit extreme for you. So maybe you just give you some time and don't do these like UFC weekend events with them. Maybe if he's gambling alone, it'll just depress them and make him realize this ain't really my vibe. I don't know. I don't know him, so I'm just assuming here.
Speaker 4: M hm, well, I you know, I I can hear when you said that, like that sounds like more like my vibe. I can tell that you like are fighting this thing of like I don't maybe you're not like a naturally confrontational person, but but you do care and you want to feel like you can do something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd say that's true.
Speaker 5: M Well, do you feel like you've kind of walked out of this with a little bit of a plan?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 6: Adam can ask you a question though, Yeah, do you think it'd be weird if two guys named Adam like started dating both named Adam?
Speaker 5: I don't think that's weird. I think you know, it's their name, so why would it be weird?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: That's that's what I was saying. But has both side argument. But thank you. I like you go three time tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you very much for calling Adam. You have the rest of the night.
Speaker 6: Thank you, bye.
Speaker 5: I want to hear your thoughts, man, how.
Speaker 4: Do you feel about people you said, you said your name is Adam. I do when I say I do, How do you feel like people calling you Adam?
Speaker 5: How do I feel about that?
Speaker 4: If you don't like no me personally, I understand that.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's weird, right, I think it's like I think it's a sense of entitlement sometimes from folks, but it's like it's whatever. Do you feel like it doesn't like bother me? But I'm just I think it's a little weird.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like there's like maybe a forced sense of.
Speaker 5: Like I know you, Yeah, And that's what I don't like because it's like you don't write and it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Now do you think that that guy potentially had a little bit of a crush on you?
Speaker 5: If he did, I'm flattered. But it was so uncalled for, right, it came after this like emotional climax.
Speaker 4: I feel like it was a little I feel like it definitely. I don't know. I feel like that was his in, that was his inn couch, that in the problem not I don't know, And I don't know, because like we can, we're only left to we're only left to assume.
Speaker 5: I'm just assuming here.
Speaker 4: Well, glad to hear your flatter. No, I mean, look, Adam, he seems like a good guy.
Speaker 5: Adam definitely seems like a good guy, and I hope he figures out his homies gambling problem. Man, it sounds like, you know, it's pretty serious. She's humping him when he's winning. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have that's typical behavior for that's some psycho shit. Yeah, I think Adam should find a new friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just didn't want to tell him that because I didn't want to, you know, judge his friend from just like a little bit of information, right, right. If my friend was humping me and I didn't approve of it.
Speaker 4: He would not be friends with that person.
Speaker 5: I would not be friends with this person.
Speaker 4: I think that's a reasonable response to have.
Speaker 5: Come on, I think this was beautiful. Yeah, I liked this man. This is like some cool therapeutic ship.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming on, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't expect it to be so helpful beautiful. I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm glad. I like it's fun to have like people to like it's always it's always fun to have like another active when we're like talking to people doing stuff. Yeah, being geckos. How do you I know, I asked you this at the beginning, but how do you feel now?
Speaker 5: Is in the suit? As a gecko in the suit, I feel very, very comfortable. Every bathroom trip I learned how to maneuver through it, you know what I mean, How to take off the pants put them back on, how to not pee on my foot?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I actually, I'm like, a couple hours ago, you peed on your foot. I pee, I peed on. What happened was I was peeing and I didn't realize that my the tube was like caught on the I don't know, all right, So I have my penis out of the underwear.
Speaker 5: Your penis, yes, yeah? And then but I said tube, penis a tube.
Speaker 4: I was trying to explain the anatomy of all right, So I had I had my and my the whole of the underwear was like uh huh blocking a stream. So I thought I was done. But then when the whole, when the tension was loose, it released more p that fell onto my under way.
Speaker 5: Got it? You know that's really normal, though, is it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Make you feel better, To make you feel better, folks, I me and I go see him on tour. Go check out two point five.
Speaker 5: Two point five. Baby, I like the way you say we should sound bite that two point five for the tour. Two point five two point five.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: It's on everything, spot, on every Apple Music.
Speaker 5: I'm a big deal. It's on everything. You don't have to like search too hard for it, You'll find it.
Speaker 4: Amana, thank you very much for being on here.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me. This is delightful.
Speaker 4: God bless you all.
Speaker 5: Good night.
Speaker 4: Hail Satan.
Speaker 5: On the line, everything.
Speaker 4: Was teaching you, but it's not
Speaker 5: Really an expert