Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Phone Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Scary? What's your phone tap about?
Speaker 3: So Courtney emailed us to phone tap her husband Irvin. Irvin just got his truck backed last week after it was in the shop for several weeks. So Courtney already called him to set him up and tell him that a rep from the shop called.
Speaker 2: Him saying there was an issue again with his truck. So I'm going to start to call to Irvin.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, it's Rick from this name shop. How you doing good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm okay. Well, you got the Orange Ford Explorer right and you're driving it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why what's going on?
Speaker 3: That's truck was supposed to be picked up, dude, So the parts haven't even been put into the car.
Speaker 2: I mean stuff laying right here in front of me.
Speaker 4: Are you no?
Speaker 2: That car is not safe to drive?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's this. This is funny. I just hadn't put my finger on it yet though.
Speaker 3: Well, your car's missing guts. I mean there's stuff, ball bearings are out of there. I got like important parts of the car. I don't even know how how that thing is even driveable.
Speaker 4: Because I'm here in like, uh my turn right, I got I get like a rubbing, like clicking rubbing.
Speaker 2: What are you what kind of robbin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Kind of like a rubbing like almost like some type of joint or something.
Speaker 2: Can you re enact it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What does it sound like?
Speaker 4: Kind of like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, phone cut out? Hows that go? Yeah? That could be a loose flex capacitor. That yeah, that sounds like that's bad.
Speaker 4: I should have been done before. How about you telling me to that's missing.
Speaker 2: A couple of ball bearings and a flex capacitor.
Speaker 4: That's that's excellent. I'm glad you let my truck go like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you want us to replace the flex capacitor? Is it right?
Speaker 4: Watch you guys let them take the car? And you're calling me a week later and I got parts out? What type of mechanic shop is? I do nothing? You at doing nothing to my vehicle?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: You could say that all you want, bro, But I still got selling the parts from your Ford Explorer still standing on my garage floor over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm and I'm gonna come and hit those parts.
Speaker 2: Okay, then that's gonna cost you some money.
Speaker 4: I want to let you work on my tin speed buddy. The way your professionalism is you shock. I don't want my vehicle nowhere next to you. And if you see with me, I'll show your whole mechanic place. We'll get one in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: Your your gas tank, all right, my gas tank.
Speaker 4: I'm at work right now. You're aggravating the hell out of me. You're telling me my cars and a guy I've been driving all over God's Country and your buddy in my gas tank. That's great. That's exactly what I want to hear while I'm at work.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, dude, you wanted to make it up to you. I'm sorry. Man, we just we're justin because we're pissed off.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how it is in the in the in the shop, many Mo, jack all of us, we were all just like sitting around like.
Speaker 4: Manny, Moe and Jackie. Get sound like there's stooges.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you're thinking of Molarry and Curly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I know, let's say you get the point. That's what you guys are. You guys are stooges.
Speaker 2: I'm a stooge.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm a stooge who has three of your parts sitting on my garage floor and you're driving around with a car.
Speaker 2: Which about the fall.
Speaker 4: Apart lapping right down?
Speaker 2: I mean, who's the stooge?
Speaker 4: Parswers right now, I'll be right up there. I'm gonna snatch my clothes out of there, and I may take one of your asses.
Speaker 3: How about the chain? It is the chain loose? Or what the chain that I'm pulling right now?
Speaker 5: Because you've been phone at hey, it's scary. Jon Svel just a right in the morning show. Swear to god, I got your girl on the phone.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kill you. What are you rubbing over there?
Speaker 2: Excellent attit turn by the way, pulling your chain?
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 2: That was excellent.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded we permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: See Elvis Durant phone Tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in new Elvis Duran phone Tab weekday mornings