Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow to the Clearinghouse of hot takes, break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere, The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Mahler and Danny G Radio. It's NFL sign. We had those appetizers back on Thursday with the hour rain lightning delay in Philadelphia where the Dallas Cowboys covered but lost to the Philadelphiagos and then on Friday night that YouTube thing with Rich Eisen where the Chargers score a win in Brazil against the Chiefs. But now, Danny G. Now it's on today, the seventh day, year of September. We've got triple barrel action starting at the one pm Eastern ten am Pacific TV window with a bunch of games kicking off all at the same time, and then the late TV window, and then tonight the game of the day the Ravens and the Buffalo Bills, which will be played in upstate New York. So a full day of activity here on this seventh of September. And this is your pre pregame show. Your pre pregame show is what this is.
Speaker 3: So it will been in a couple of hours. There is going to be the smell of bacon in the G household. It is special day because there's only bacon on holidays and this is a holiday.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a glorious, wonderful day so far on Benny versus the Penny. I know you're very concerned about that, unless you're not. But I'm one and one. I did have the Cowboys, I took Kansas City, I laid the and that was a bad, bad situation back on Friday night. But anyway, listen, well we'll get into some great storylines in the NFL, but this is not about that. It's all about you. It's all about the letters. So let's get to Ohio and get us in the mood.
Speaker 4: Ohio. It's all right, very good.
Speaker 1: So these are actual messages from actual listeners. Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. That's Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. If you'd like to participate, FERG Dog is in the leadoff chair here from Fullerton, that winter Wonderland. I know Ferg's excited as we get into football season. That means the copy is going to change for tire rack, and good chance we'll get some winter tire rack commercials coming up here in a little bit, so we look forward to that. But a furd dog in Fullerton says hey Ben and Danny G after hearing about the crazy parking prices in Vegas into last week's podcast. I've never been happier to live in Fullerton. I don't know if I told you this before, but Fullerton's downtown has over twenty five hundred free public parking spots. You can enjoy all the shops and restaurants without worrying about running back to put more coins in the meter. That's a home run in your mouth right there. And he says also in Daddy G, if you want to.
Speaker 3: By the way, he's referring to a drop at one point several times on last weekend show.
Speaker 1: Yes, he also says, and Daddy G, if you want to spend less on daycare, you should try free range parenting. It won't cost you a dime to drop little co off at a farm and then just let him wander around. Daddy, you'd have to put him in overalls. I guess right. Put him at overalls and a little little hat there, and.
Speaker 3: Benny, we're doubly pissed. Now he might be able to hear in my voice. But I'm sick and this is as well. Last Saturday, I told the story about how poor CoA and foot and mouth disease from that f and Montsory school. We took the tour of whatever CoA had he passed on to us, and we have the adult version of that bug.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, wonderful. When I get sick and I doesn't have a very offense is I found the magic of garlic. But I still every once in a while, I will forget to take the proper amount of garlic, or I'll do it too late, and I'll get sick and it just lingers. That's the worst part, especially when you do this kind of stuff. We have to talk for a living, and it seems like it takes three months to fully get back.
Speaker 3: At one point on Thursday's Covino and Rich show, my voice just completely went out. Yeah, and it sounded funny like a Greg break moment. But it was when we were celebrating a listener winning a game, so there were other people making noise and you couldn't really hear it. It's buried, thank god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: It's hard. You're right, because there is no we're open like seven to eleven. There's really no time to recover and there there's no cortazone shot or there's no training room table we can lay on to get fixed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure, it's pretty wacky. Hey, Alf from the interweb says, happy week one of the NFL football schedule. Gentlemen, have you Hey says have you heard of any good Russian websites lately? Definitely not the kind that broadcast football, because that would be wrong. Well, Alf, as you know, a big brother is always listening, and I know that the Chat, GBT and Grock and all those are listening to everything we say, Danny right, everything we It's wild they I don't know how they do it, but they are listening to everything We're doing. Wrong of us to give out any websites? A lot of the boys upset them any because I guess I've heard conflicting reports. Now Stream East, which was the number number one pirated website. That's where all the boys would go to watch games and not have to pay for them, and supposedly that got shut down, although I got a message saying it's up. I have not been on that in a while because it would be wrong Danny to use a pirated website like stream East. But there are others. It's it's kind of like whack them All, ALF, where you knocked one down and two others pop up, and it's just kind of one of those deals. It's kind of one.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what you're talking about. My VPN says I live in Orlando.
Speaker 1: I might live in the Czech Republic.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but maybe I'll fire you off an email or ALF and try to try to help you out on that. But I think we'll leave that off the podcast. A Reggie from Detroit writes in He says, Ben, do you think Screaming Steven and that homeless guy from Tempe will become regular characters on the show. I like both their calls. It's from Reggie. I'm gonna go definitely know I'm the homeless guy from Tempe. That's a couple time caller. That's it. And then the screaming Steven. They're screaming Steve. I think he's got a shot.
Speaker 3: I've heard him on your show. I like that team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's got that thing of a jig that you're looking for.
Speaker 3: He's got the it factor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's there's something there. So I'm going to go and say yes, Reggie, Scream and Steve will be part of the show for a while. I don't think our homeless guy in Tempe will. Although the other homeless guy who's now got a player, Buddy in Vermont, who started calling, I think he can be a regular on the show. I think he'll be part of the show. But between those two, because that's what you asked, Scream and Steve I believe will be be part of it for a while.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Ryan writes in and says on the mailbag, Hey benon Danny Boys last weekend, I had my bachelor party at the Red Sox game Friday against Paul Skeens and the Pirates, and also went to an Encore casino on Saturday, went on cor casino on Saturday. Ryan says, at the time you read this, it will be exactly twenty eight days from the wedding. Oh man, he says, I remember emailing you guys a while back talking about it, and now it's less than a month. I was pumped to see Paul Sken's pitch in person, which makes me want to ask both of you, have you ever been to a game where the opponent had a player you wanted to see? Mine was Paul Skeens. He was incredible mowing the Red Sox players down. Can you can be any sport at any point in both your guys' lives from Ryan?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Ryan. I mean when I was a younger lads, as a kid, I got to watch Nolan Ryan pitch. That was ridoculous.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Even at the time, I remember going to basketball games. I saw Charles Barkley play for the Sixers against the Clippers at the LA Sports Arena. That was pretty cool. Larry Bird, Magic Johnson. I mean, those kind of guys back then were iconic and not football not so much. I didn't go to a lot of football games I did see in the late eighties. I saw Joe Montana slay my Rams, but that was more of an annoyance than something that I wanted to see. At the time. I did not did not embrace that, but there have been. They've been much. But Paul Skaines is pretty cool. That's the phenom Ryan obviously of this era. And Danny from Orange County. I went to Eltoral High School in South Orange County, so I played against Eltori High School I was in high school. But anyway, anybody remember Danny back Maybe were watching the back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well I got to see plenty of famous players for other teams, Torch the Raiders. Like the night Brett farre went off in Oakland. I was there for that right after his dad last.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like one of those things where you're like happy for the player, but it sucks that it happened against your team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, And then for baseball. You know, I split my time as a kid between LA and the Bay. When I would be at my aunt's house in the summertime in Oakland, we got to go to an Oakland A's game one day against the Brewers and I got to see an aging Robin Yount and Raleigh Fingers.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: Raleigh Fingers was like larger than life. I just wanted to see that mustache in person, because you know, when we were little kids. We had all his baseball cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always knew where he was because it's hard to miss him with them with the mustache. And I love that whole thing. If Raleigh Fingers hadn't played for Charlie Finley and and been challenged right the whole facial hair thing, how he started doing that, like, he would have been a great picture and all that, but it wouldn't have had the same staying power because you right away, you can imagine even our blind guys, Danny can imagine Roley Fingers with a handleball or mustache. But if he had just had a regular mustache or no mustache, like it's like James Harden without the beard.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, you know, it's like a superpower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Samson's hair, you know what. Anyway, congrats you're getting close there. Good luck Ryan on the wedding. I hope all the plannings don't remember whatever the planning is, just agree to it. Just let the wife take care of it, the wife to be, and you're you're okay. Let's see who's next. See page down. Let's see I didn't get a name on this one. See this guy's gonna get upset. Well, let me type this in. I'm gonna take the what you might call it out of this, and I'm gonna put this over here on the male. You listen to our live coverage right now, and I'm going to find out who this is.
Speaker 3: Like to notify all the affiliates down the line that Ben Mahler is searching for a name.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't write the name down, and then I see this. I believe it's Scott, not blind Scott, but Scott from Things in Florida. He thinks we're just buddies, so he doesn't have to put his name, but I had to go back and check anyway. He says, Hey, Ben and Danny, what's the dumbest series of choices you have made without really realizing it, when maybe after thirty minutes or a few hours you thought to yourself, how did I get in this situation and how do I get out of it? So it's kind of an open ended question from Scott, not very specific. I like, we've all made dumb decisions and dumb choices. What he's looking for specifically? I could tell you that there's some jobs that I've done, some fillings, or I was like, what am I doing here? You know, there was a point in my life where I would take every fill in gig anybody offered me. I was like, hey, it's an opportunity to get some reps in. And you know, I did gigs in Seattle, Portland, Oregon, Denver where you you know you're talking. It's not I don't I like doing it, But sometimes you get on there it's like, what am I, you know, breaking down the trailblazers here? This is it's a little awkward, but that's like, that's not a terrible decision. Like I'm trying to like maybe going to a movie and you're like, well, this is a you think maybe the movie's gonna be Okay, it's like a terrible terrible movies anything. Danny, can you make sense of the nonsensical.
Speaker 3: Mistake you made that you realized while you were in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, what's the dumbest series of choices that you have made without really realizing it when maybe about after thirty minutes or a few hours, you thought to yourself, how did I get myself in this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, okay. So when I was in my twenties, I hosted nightclubs on the weekend Thursday through Saturday, and one of the nights in downtown Ventura, I followed a girl back to her place and it seemed like a really, really great idea at the time, but as I was in her living room kicking it with her, I realized just by looking around that she did not live alone and her dude, her dude must have also been out with his lie friends, because he showed up. Oh oh, he quite the scene. He had a couple of his friends with him. Yeah, that didn't end smoothly, but I realized it was a bad situation as I was in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was that. And then that one time he went to ditties and that was a little odd.
Speaker 3: But now I can honestly say I didn't like that guy, even when I was doing that format back in the day. We interviewed him. We interviewed him on our radio station a couple of times on my morning show, and he was a dick. Like off the air, he was okay on the air, but off the air he was just really short with you and just kind of like a dick. Yeah, And so I didn't like that guy. I got bad vibes from him right away. So when I met his record company in person. I didn't really get along with him, and he is one of those dudes. You've heard it now from people saying that when they were around him, they got like a bad vibe from him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, there's a lot of people in sports like that, where they're they present themselves one way when the cameras are on they're doing interviews, and then privately they're complete douchebags.
Speaker 3: And just he was like that. And I hate to say it, but jay Z it was also like that, is that right?
Speaker 1: Seen it? That's it's the old cliche about Hollywood entertainment anything like that. You just you got the public and then there's the private persona. I remember covering the NBA there was a guy at one point, this is one of the big stars in the nineties, and.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: Beloved, had commercials, the whole thing, and then but privately was just a total total dickhead. I mean, it's just I don't know how to say it, but uh, and I witnessed it, and but people in the public they don't. He's one of these things you fight this like we get a little glimpse standing because we get to be kind of behind the curtain a little bit and see a little bit how they make the hot dogs. But the rank and file don't see that. And so then you said, you bring something up like that and you're the bad guy. You're like, oh, you're the bad guy.
Speaker 3: Why did you bring.
Speaker 1: All? Right? H Next up on the mailbag. These are actual letters by actual listeners to the show. If you'd like to send a question in for next week's mail bag next week's Mailbag, send it care of Real Fifth Hour at gmail dot com. That's Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. H Next up is Andy from Bottaul Rouge, Louisiana. Now, I've never been about Tom Rouge, Louisiana. I used to work with a guy named Chris Landry who was the Fox Football scout, one of the great talk show hosts in the history of Fox Sports Radio, who was on the Cleveland Browns coaching staff with a guy named Bill Belichick and Nick Saban was a scout for that Browns team and had quite the rolodex Chris Landry. I did show with him on Saturdays during football season for a couple of years, And that was so long ago. Aaron Rodgers was at cal Berkeley and Roger Rodgers would pop on our show. And also we had this young coach at the University of Utah named Urban Meyer who popped on Semi Regie because they were friends with Mandy. Anyway, and when I see botan roofs, oh, I get another Bathtown roofs store.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: The former coach of the LSU basketball team for back when Shack was there, Dale Brown, hired by Fox Sports Radio to cover the NCAA tournament. I did shows with Dale Brown. One of the nicest human beings I've ever met. Great guy, not really that into basketball at that point in his life. He was kind of over it, even though he got hired to commentate on basketball, but it was it was fun.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Andy's get to the point, please, and he says, hey, Ben, one of our senators this week said people who eat imported radioactive shrimp will turn into an alien, or at the very least cause them. It'll cause them to grow an extra ear. Andy says, are you guys.
Speaker 3: Will you grow eight nine feet and have big eyes?
Speaker 1: There's like an a fool person and it has big guys that's looking at us. He says, are you guys worried? Well, I don't have to worry Andy, I don't eat trimp. Danny, you're concerned about eating radioactive shrimp that will turn you into an alien? Is this something that.
Speaker 3: You stay up because steam food is so freaking expensive. I don't get to eat it very often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't eat it because I don't really like it. But even if I did, I eat like once a year. I've talked about this like I eat beer battered fish once a year. That's about it.
Speaker 3: And so really good shrimp and really good lobster that's just like bacon. It's holiday food.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell Andy, though, I did love that that guy. I guess John Kennedy, the senator from Louisiana. So apparently he's trying to protect the fishing industry of Louisiana and there's a lot of seafood that's being imported. So that's why he went on that rant. The fact that it made no sense at all, it's it's so stupid anyway. Jim from Michigan writes in he says, hey, Ben and Danny, I like that. He says, just Michigan, you know, God forbid you say the actual city. He says, man break Man broke broke broke dance. He was break dancing, Jim says, during a town hall meeting to protest. I saw this property tax. I guess this happened in New Jersey. Ye, this appears to be Danny, a middle aged man. Is that accurate? Would that be a?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's accurate? He doesn't die? Is here? You could tell this guy how he looks like he's in his mid to late fifties.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: So he was great dancing days in the eighties. Sure, sure, And so that's when he learned to get down to planet rock and he was showing off those moves to everybody there in the town hall. Ye.
Speaker 1: Jim wanted to know if we've ever been to a town hall like city council meeting.
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: Have you, Danny, been to a city council meeting in your local?
Speaker 3: No. One of our AM radio stations asked to me and morning show co host to attend something that had to do with like a concert venue in our city, and they wanted us to go over this town hall meeting about it because it had to do with our format. And we pretended like we were going to do it because our general manager asked us to go, but we played hooky. We didn't really go attend because who wants to go to one of those boring frickin' things? And what really happens that changes anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing changes, Although I have seen some really hilarious videos.
Speaker 3: There's some comedians that was popular during COVID, remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they'll go to the because anybody can speak at these things. You just get like two minutes to speak in city council so you can do a stand up comedy routine. Yeah, the guy out of Texas? Is that the gay you're talking about? The guy? I think we're talking about the same guy. He was doing like cosplay. He was pretending to be like these wackadoodles, like real extreme political positions, so that I have not to answer your question, Jim neither has. Danny Mario from the Free State of New Hampshire rites and he says, hey, Ben, now that you're a YouTuber, are you planning on copying the Chinese YouTuber and taking care of Moxie? He sends me a story here, Danny, I guess this is from the other day. A Chinese YouTuber corn to Mario has gone viral for building an entire human world for his pet cats, including a subway. He says, would you do this for Moxie to get followers? Well, I would do pretty much anything to get followers, I guess, but not a builder. And Moxie's the kind of an animal that just wants to lay down in one place, just wants a comfortable place to lay down, does not need to go anywhere, does not like movement, unnecessary movement. Maxi's not a fan of so no, I don't need to do that, Mario. That is pretty wild the stuff people do for YouTube. My god, it must be making some serious catch. I wonder how many subscribers this guy has. And I'm not familiar with Chinese YouTube. Do they even have YouTube in China? I thought they had their own internet thing? Do they use YouTube in China?
Speaker 3: Maybe they must know that YouTube football game they kept saying international international.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, that was who.
Speaker 3: But I was confused because I was watching it on regular TV. Yeah I don't I wasn't even watching it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: No, that's right, Well yeah in LA and uh what Kansas City was on regular regular TV?
Speaker 3: Okay that's why? Yeah, yeah, because I'm not a Chargers fan, So screw that but but at least they helped clear the path for the Raiders to win the AFC West.
Speaker 1: The Raiders open it up, helped that helped out.
Speaker 3: And by the way Herbert slid at the end of that game, we could start calling him hemorrhoid Herbert.
Speaker 1: By that postgame interview by Herbert, I still, oh my god. You might have heard me ran about that a little bit yesterday. Man, geez all right. Next up on the mailbag, we've got Daniel from Rivers writes in as I say, Ben and Danny, he says, you guys, go out and about Have you ever found anything like this? He sends a story, says, this is from the Czech Republic, a horde of medieval silver coins discovered by a woman who was out on a walk. A woman was walking in I'm not even going to try to pronounce this region of the Czech Republic. She accidentally came across a ceramic pot. Although the pot itself was mostly broken, the contents were still there and it had over two thousand silver coins, which are known as dinari. The stash is believed we around nine hundred years old. Brown, have you ever found nine hundred year old coins? Danny walking around, no neither of I. How does that happen? Likew what does something layout for nine hundred It must I'm gonna assume the position that somebody didn't just drop it outside and the woman found it, that it's been there for nine hundred years? How does something just that blows my mind? With the weather and the world and the whole the whole thing a jig and all that, and.
Speaker 3: That is was like locked in a chest and then a sandstorm buried it fifty feet.
Speaker 1: That's wild, nine hundred years old, like mad, thats just something we left behind. We're long gone. That's oh my god, that's ridiculous. So that's nine that's more than nine lifetimes. And so see what is the average life seventy years?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: I don't know what do you think the average lifespan is?
Speaker 3: Let's see here, like, yeah, I think seventy eight? Oh is it? Oh? Good? Okay, good, I'll go see. I think it's going up.
Speaker 1: We'll go seventy eight and then let's see here, so seventy eight and then times we'll do twelve. Yeah, it's like twelve life, twelve lifespans, a little less than twelve lifespans.
Speaker 3: Oh what I gave you was for females. For men, it's seventy years. That's seventy point eight years for men. Oh man, I got a Yeah, women outlive us by over six years. Damn watches.
Speaker 1: That's not right.
Speaker 3: So least they run everything while we're alive, and then they continue to run things after we die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. So that would be then, oh man, so that's more than this, so seventy point so.
Speaker 3: The average between the two species seventy three point four years.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, so it's a it's whatever. I'm close. You know, they said there would be no math. That was math. But Daniel, thank you for that. That's a good story. I'd love to know, like, how does that happen? Is it just stuff all over the Czech Republic from this back in the medieval times, just laying around out there.
Speaker 3: Well, you tell us you live there, according to your VPN.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right. Don't tell Alf that. Don't do not tell Alf that. Alex from Hawaii writes in this is a Loha, gentleman. Good news for both of you if you don't like your boss. And then he said that a judge ruled this week that you can call your boss a I'm going to say this because it's a news story, Danny, you can call your boss a dickhead, and that is not enough to get you fired. That is not enough to get you fired. According to a story out of the United Kingdom, a supervisor was awarded over forty dollars after a court ruled she was wrongly canned for labeling her boss a d head. Although her comments are inappropriate and regrettable, they did not justify summary dismissal cleared another judge, female judge, So, uh, there you there you go. As I was, it was explained to me, Danny, by someone in management at a radio station I worked four years ago, that you can do whatever you want and they're gonna if they want to get rid of you, they will get They will find a reason to get rid of you, whether it's for you know, whether it's this that, or they're not gonna They know the rules and they know what they can get sued for and what they're not gonna get sued for. So that's that's essentially what I.
Speaker 3: Was was told.
Speaker 1: So and if they want they want to get rid of they get rid of you. I think that's I mean, we have a few more, but we'll put the baby to bed. I think that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I had one quick announcement I wanted.
Speaker 1: All right, Danny G has a big announcement here. We'd like to learn all the podcast listeners. Here we go big announced. I'm sitting down.
Speaker 3: They're calling this chicken row in Thousand Oaks, California, because there's already a Chick fil A, a wing stop, an Angry Chicks, a Zanku Chicken, an Alpoyo Loco. But what's the one thing they are missing there? What would that be Danny raising canes, which they just announced they are bringing to a town that's right next to me, on the border of my town.
Speaker 1: That's trouble. That's dangerous, Danny. That is dangerous.
Speaker 3: That is it really is, because right now, the closest Raising Canes to me, it's like a half hour drive. And I'm not going to go a half hour for box meal, but now it's going to be a ten minute drive away.
Speaker 1: And those late night when you're hungry late at night and they're open till three in the morning on the weekends and you want a fried chicken snack late at night, and all of a sudden you end up at raising Canes. You know, there's no raising canes in the town I live, and I have to go to the next town over. But yet an hour a half hour drive is a pretty long. That's an hour because a half hour theyre a half hour backs.
Speaker 3: That's a long, not to mention the time you spend there getting food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's congratulates. That's always a big part of a person's life when they get a raising canes.
Speaker 3: That's a big day.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely a big day.
Speaker 3: Almost Trump's our first Sunday, our first NFL Sunday early game. Harold leads the Raiders into New England. I think the Raiders defense is going to have so many holes. Patriots outscore the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually took on Benny versus the Penny, which there's still time to listen to. It's on YouTube Benny Vspenny, Benny Vspenny, if you want to check that out.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can watch it on the YouTube. And it's going to get better. The production value is going to get better. It's a work in progress, but someday we'll look back at this and laugh about how crappy it looks, but it'll look better. It'll look better. But I did pick the Raiders in that game. I just don't trust Drake Man. This is like one of the rare times Gino Smith actually is the better quarterback in this game. And I normally like Mike Rabel teams, betting on Mike teams and all that, but I just I think the Raiders are the right side here, and they don't have a lot on defense. They clearly don't have a lot at wide receiver. Danny is the reason. That's a that's a double body blow for the Raiders. They went out and signed to Mary Cooper and then he quit after nine days.
Speaker 3: Did you hear the Raider insiders? Though? When Amari Cooper saw the depth chart, he was like a Samoudi because that Dante Thornton junior king from Tennessee six', five nobody's been as fasts and big as him Since. Megatron he had such a good camp in such a good preseason that he was ahead of A Mari cooper on the depth. Chart And mary's, Like i'm not going to sit on the. Bench he's he's a powder you know? Him?
Speaker 1: Well, Yeah but it's like The raiders signed him because they they that's a confession by The raiders, though that they didn't have. Enough So i'm skeptical of that report because you wouldn't bring A Mariy cooper in if you thought you had.
Speaker 3: Really tough vincent On signori dude said they were looking for some veteran leadership in that wide receiver. ROOM i smell, yeah and you know he's a radar, reporter but he's negative on the team most of the. Time but you know this is this is a chance for That thornton junior to prove.
Speaker 1: Himself, yeah there's definitely some opportunity. There but it to, me it makes The raiders look. BAD i know they're going to spin it and say, this that and the other. Thing and Then Amari cooper there was a video that it looked like that the only working out he had done is try to lift up apple. Fritters AS i said on the radio.
Speaker 3: Show you saw the. Leaks they said in, practice he did not look. Good, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Mean he didn't look. Good you figured you're gonna get. Better you don't, quit you, know keep, working get in shape and then you'll be ready to. Go and so you'll be watching that game and there's some good storylines.
Speaker 3: Today, yeah and how are you feeling about Your? RAMS i think they should win.
Speaker 1: Today Will stafford make it to the end of the.
Speaker 3: Game will he be?
Speaker 1: HEALTHY i like The rams. Defense The texans offensive line blow and The rams are supposed to be pretty good. Defense they spend the least amount of money of anybody in THE. Nfl and, defense he's got all these young. Guys they're pretty. Good so we'll see if they live up to the hype there and MAKE. Cj stroud's day as his homecoming he's a socaw, guy and make him quiver in the. Pocket, anyway have a GREAT Nfl. Sunday i'll be back tonight on the radio to break it all, down the, good the, bad and the ugly. STARTING i imagine we'll start with The sunday night, game whatever happens there between The ravens and The, bills and the other big storylines throughout the day, today have a great rest of Your, sunday And, danny you'll be on With covino And Rich. Voice as long as the voice is, okay you'll be there trudging.
Speaker 3: Away, yeah but we're gonna have a FUN nfl recap show as. Well On monday.
Speaker 1: Afternoon all, right have a wonderful rest of Your sunday and we'll talk to you next.
Speaker 3: Time, later skater my flation