Speaker 1: Can you zoom it in a little more?
Speaker 2: I can't zoom it in a little more? Why because I can't?
Speaker 1: Is that high tech enough?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 1: You know how Welcome to Serial Killers okay.
Speaker 3: Podcast podcast?
Speaker 1: So can you explain it to me though? Because there's that's the same music there as the actual chips theme. I don't know how come that doesn't get flatted. Maybe because it's parody, I don't know, but it probably has the same music, But I don't know. I'm just curious because the Stacey Q thing that got me at a dizzy.
Speaker 2: I told you, I told you it was going to happen. I even said it, and then it happened, and then she never responded on the Instagram. I don't know if that's really her Stacey Q band I did you look at the profile, But I don't.
Speaker 1: Think she does it. She doesn't really know social.
Speaker 2: Media, you know her personally. He's born in the fifties, so my dad knows social media and he was born in the fifties.
Speaker 1: You taught him.
Speaker 2: If actually don't you know what, I have a really quick funny story about that.
Speaker 1: There's a curialar bull chet.
Speaker 2: It's no, this is funny. He was when he wanted an Instagram profile, we say when he gets angry, we call him a bear. So he wanted his Instagram profile to be John the Bear. But coincidentally, a bear is also.
Speaker 1: An actual bear. No, like that's a oh the thing with the beard. Yes, I got it a.
Speaker 2: Large game, and so we were like, Dad, your your Instagram candle cannot be John the Bear.
Speaker 1: That actually should have let him do it. Please do not make that your Instagram profile name. That would have been spectacular. So many followers he would have had, I know, and.
Speaker 2: He would have been like, I got another follower.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: That was the story. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers, just the podcast where we eat cereal, We try it, we rate, and we let you know whether you should buy it or not because we think inside the box.
Speaker 2: Love that love that tagline, Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thanks to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies for supplying the milk.
Speaker 2: Yes always we love them.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, you're ready, Andrew, So I'm gonna funk.
Speaker 2: You told me this, You've been panicking about this. It's going to be fine.
Speaker 1: I know it's going to be fine, but right now it's not fine because there's just there's nothing going on in the Cereal world right this particular moment, we're in a lull. We're in a cereal lull.
Speaker 2: Did you see the email we got from that one Cereal brand though, that's going to be sending us their new stuff? No, can I show you give you a quick little sneak a new brand?
Speaker 1: Or is it a brand?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's a brand we already know.
Speaker 1: Oh is it your friends at the Three Wishes?
Speaker 2: No, but we are going to talk to them.
Speaker 1: How's that working out?
Speaker 2: Well, you're never free busy here?
Speaker 1: I am what h okay?
Speaker 2: Exciting?
Speaker 1: That's you know a company that is that is post very good. Thank you about that email.
Speaker 2: It's to this cial email. I didn't get it, Yes, we did, didn't check your email.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, I saw this at the stopping shop.
Speaker 2: Exciting.
Speaker 1: You brought one of these back from Italy.
Speaker 2: I think I have not been to Italy since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: So then you went to some Italian market in Jersey City or something and you bought this and you're like, oh, no, everything.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I said. I like, Nona, everything cool? Yeah, yeah, no, no, continue, Well.
Speaker 1: I found it a stop it chop this one? We had this, I remember this. Yeah, you brought the chocolate.
Speaker 2: To the hazel, that one from the Olivia market. Yes, Aliva, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Say it like your Nona would vit? Tabela?
Speaker 2: How can you say this? Wait? Isabela?
Speaker 1: Is the Italian guy still here?
Speaker 2: No, he's gone.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we had an Italian he could have done the whole thing. Yeah, but he knows this. How stupid that I let him go?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know you gotta put your head back in the game. I don't know what's been up with you. You're in a funk. Man.
Speaker 1: My head is not in the right place right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone has those days.
Speaker 1: Can you tell tell me what I think is weird about this particular box? What does it say on it? Go ahead, vegan?
Speaker 2: Nope, strawberry pillows, no snack. That snack. Yes it's cereal, but it says it's a snack.
Speaker 1: Right because it knows it shouldn't be cereal.
Speaker 2: Well, the jam inside of this is almost like I also, I almost zoomed in.
Speaker 1: I saw what you did there.
Speaker 2: Wow, Lord baby Jesus, it looks chrome like the strawberries shiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's shiny. They put a little shine on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something like shine down. Oh okay, all right.
Speaker 1: There was only one box on the shelf and there was no shelf tag, so I'm not even sure if it belonged in the store. Oh great, but it did scan. Okay, So how much was this box? This box was six ninety nine.
Speaker 2: That's expensive. You think that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not going to have this argument with you. You don't understand how expensive this podcast is.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually even start saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I saw it again with me. I got lost in your eyes and I saw it.
Speaker 2: I was lost, not even no, no, no, no, no, nope, nope, nope.
Speaker 3: In your rice.
Speaker 2: And then I was in an instinct your eyes and your eyes. Okay, that's Phil Collins, that's Peter Gabriel. That it is also I believe great.
Speaker 1: Could be wrong, but I think okay, anyway, soft pillows snack, it's strawberry. It's a new recipe. So it's I'm gonna say that that's the new cereal this week. Oh it's actually from Italy to it says right there, and the big thing with the green and the white and the red oh so cool. Yep, farm the fresh Dairyes, fridge gives us farm there fresh dairries two percent organic reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: Have you been to an Italian Like, here's a question. Are there Italian markets by you?
Speaker 3: Soon?
Speaker 1: So there's in every kind of mark, like an Italian grocery store. I'd probably not right by me, but there's gotta be one.
Speaker 2: Because the one that's by my parents' house on Sundays, and I saw actually like island. This is like a grocery store that you get cold cuts. They have prepared meals the whole nine yards. Ours is called livodies.
Speaker 1: Wait how many yards? What? How many yards?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How many yards?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You literally just said the whole nine yards? Why is it nine?
Speaker 2: You had to stop the entire story to make that joke.
Speaker 1: Is not a joke out of all of them. It's not a joke of.
Speaker 2: What you had to stop. This is good, Okay, cool? Anyway back to my story on at these grocery stores on Sunday, sometimes they have karaoke singers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's like Uncle giuseppees by my house.
Speaker 3: Yeap.
Speaker 1: So they're the guy walking up and down the aisle, singing.
Speaker 2: Telling the story.
Speaker 1: You knew what I was saying. Oh, is that an Italian market? Yes, Uncle Jose, I guess it. I guess it is.
Speaker 2: Uncle Giuseppees, Uncle Giuseppees, you're on sure, Uncle Giuseppe's Is it an Italian market?
Speaker 1: I can think of this little mom and pop pork shop on the corner, you know, on Main Street. That's what I was thinking. I guess yeah, Uncle Geppes is an Italian market. Yeah. Yeah. They got the guy walking up and down the aisle. Birth is there with her shopping car.
Speaker 2: He's like, eh, new York and New York and.
Speaker 1: Sing in her face with the microphone. She's like, please go away, I'm not at a bar. Mitzvah.
Speaker 2: You know you're good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good's like, I'm not gonna talk about my mouthful I always do. It's like a strawberry pop tart without the frosting. It's pop tart cereal without that fake sugary stuff.
Speaker 1: On the front of The unfrosted ones are the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind this. It's actually pretty good. I'm gonna give it three balls, all right.
Speaker 1: If you didn't mind it, you give it a little more than that. I'm gonna give my life.
Speaker 2: I'm on my ratings.
Speaker 1: I don't I'm gonna give a three balls in a spoon. It's good. It's a pillow cereal. It's got a little bit of strawberry jam in the middle. It's a little chewier than I would like. I would like like soft, almost like doughnut jelly in the middle. But I guess it can't really be like that because it would just dry.
Speaker 2: Up, yeah, real quick, and then you'd have this. So I guess you got what you wanted.
Speaker 1: I like it. You think it's real strawberry? Yeah? Why because the picture is there? Yeah, I don't know. Why would they false advertise organic elderberry juice concentrate strawberry puree.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, I have to say. Surprising, cool man, cool, all right, you know the next one's going to be Remember what you didn't know? If Uncle Jizeppe's was an Italian market, that was cool.
Speaker 1: I again, I thought of just like a little corner store.
Speaker 2: It's just so wild to me that those things exist. Like this man got up at seven o'clock brought in his speaker system to sing Frank Sinatra. Yeah at a store well, you're shopping for your fresh produce. You're probably overprice other items in the store.
Speaker 1: They got wonderful pasta there, homemade? Oh store made?
Speaker 2: Well, they have a good pasta salad at Levodis Oh my favorite, but it's the best.
Speaker 1: Did they bring us stuff one time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You might have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as you're walking through the aisles.
Speaker 3: All under four.
Speaker 1: That's usually on the weekends for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 1: What's the Italian that Christmas dessert with the ball with the goo on it?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I know what you're talking.
Speaker 1: It's a tower of gooey balls, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know the Norwegian version of it, which is crumbs of coacca. Crumbs of cocca is different. That's a different deserve. I know what you're talking about. With the balls are like honey and they have sprinkles on them. Yes, yeah, I don't know what that's called, but I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That must be so sticky to eat, yeah, pulling, you know. All right, here's the next one we're gonna have. It's not gonna be good. Matt sent us this from Love Grown. It's power O's and it's chocolate.
Speaker 2: Okay, eh. Three wishes. It is not.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely not. And oh, here we go. I see beans and stuff. This is not gonna be good. Okay, ingredient, The very first ingredient is bean blend.
Speaker 2: I'm still worried that you have a whole knife down there.
Speaker 1: A whole knife. Oh, I need to send that to Froggy.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So the very very first ingredient, Andrew, is bean blend, navy beans, lentils and garbanzos, then brown rice flour, then cane show, then coco. This is not gonna be good at all.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: I'm prepping for it, right.
Speaker 2: Did I got the garbage pail?
Speaker 1: No? No, I get the newspaper there, that's my table. What Yeah, that reminds her of being the newspaper home for my parents. Got it. It's the highlight of their day, Andrew. I pull into the horrible I give them the newspaper. They're so excited. Great. Yeah, the chocolate smells nice. I will give it that.
Speaker 2: No, really, no, I don't like that. It's artificial.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't. You're artificial.
Speaker 2: You're artificial.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, they're o's. I mean that's they're o's. What's so important? Over there, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm working. It's eleven o'clock. It's shocking that you're actually here this late.
Speaker 1: Can you just shut off for like a minute and.
Speaker 2: Just you just shut off and connect with me? God about bean cereal love grown?
Speaker 1: What's inside? Why don't you read that as I'm pouring the farm the fresh Dairyes, two percent reduced fact milk.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's inside is beans, brown rice, and a touch of real cocoa. Because just a touch.
Speaker 1: Em just a touch.
Speaker 2: I hate this writing. This is so like corporate cutesy. A touch of real coco because.
Speaker 1: Em, that's not going into Starbucks and asking for a splash, just a touch.
Speaker 2: You know. I hate that. Yeah, that's the one thing I hate more than anything. If you're ordering your coffee, just say I would like some milk, don't go. Can I just have a splash?
Speaker 1: I think I only hate it because of you. I don't think it bothered me.
Speaker 2: It bothers me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go. You know what, not bad at the beginning, it's not. Let's see if it happens not bad. I'm actually a little surprised. Yeah, but well, you know what, you even actually taste a little tiny, tiny bit like a Reese's Pieces. Yeah, okay, all right, love grown Okay, okay, Minnie Men' still my favorite video of all time. You know, anytime I'm sad, you cheer me up with that video. And yeah, this is not the worst thing I've ever had. No, I thought it was gonna be horrific.
Speaker 2: Same. I actually really don't mind this.
Speaker 1: It tell youstes a little bit like peanut butter too.
Speaker 2: Are the Keto cereals getting better?
Speaker 1: Is this keto?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it's not it.
Speaker 2: It would be keto.
Speaker 1: It's just gf It doesn't say oh gluten free. Yeah, most cereals are gluten free. Your pebbles are all gluten free, vegan. Okay, there's a keto.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I said keto.
Speaker 1: Oopsh you know something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this three bowls. I'm actually gonna move my Italian cereal up to three bowls in a spoon. Oh, and I'm gonna put this at three bowls.
Speaker 1: Right because they can possibly be the same. No, No, no, no, not at all, because that's really good.
Speaker 2: This is pretty good.
Speaker 1: This is okay ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like usually when it comes to these types of cereals, I say to myself, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: This This is not disappointing.
Speaker 2: Not disappointing, this is surprising.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon because it's still not my favorite thing in the world, but it's kind of an interest taste and it really does. Okay, So I fell off the wagon last week. You saw that I went to Friendlies.
Speaker 2: And speaking of I've been requested to read that caption on the air.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. I went to Friendlies and got the Reese's Piece of Sunday and this remarkably tastes a little bit like it, but with the chocolate, and it just tastes like peanut butter. And I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it three bulls. Forget it. It's up to three bowls. I don't even know where you get this.
Speaker 2: So this was the picture, folks. Scottie had a Friendly's.
Speaker 1: That's a ice cream restaurant typeplace.
Speaker 2: Friendly is amazing. They shut them all down, mostly except the one that you went to. They had the best grilled cheeses and cheeseburke.
Speaker 1: Wonder we still have a pretty dozen of them.
Speaker 2: Maybe, And the caption was, here we go. I have not had ice cream or candy and well over five years. Tonight that wagon took a hard ride into friendlies and I fell off. Also kind of weird that the Sunday looks like a girl.
Speaker 1: It did look because that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think they designed it like that? No? I don't, but the trustger behind the count it was just like there was not an artiste, not at all.
Speaker 1: She's like, did you want more whip premum. I'm like, yeah, I'll have everything, and then she's.
Speaker 2: Just, oh, wow, you really went for it? Yeah, how was it?
Speaker 1: It was? It was as good as I remembered, but I instantly regretted it as my body rejected it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was quivering the.
Speaker 1: Whole way home. I was like, oh it was not good and quivering yes. And I went by myself and as I'm walking out, so a woman's walking in, she goes, hey, Scottie b And I was like, oh hey. I was like wearing my hat and all miserable, and I'm like, how did you even recognize me? With like in misery?
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me while I have my depression. Sunday, no picture, don't look at me. I'm a celebrity, but I'm still like you.
Speaker 1: It was. It was very very strange. Anyway, Uh, we'll be back. I don't know right after this.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what that's from? Do you life? Cereal? Mikey everything?
Speaker 1: What does that to say? Oh? I do on need that? All right? Before we get to the next cereal, Andrew, we must thank our friend Stephanie k.
Speaker 2: Are you directing an orchestra with his hand? Because this hand is doing the most in this episode today.
Speaker 1: Stephanie Kay from Massachusetts sent you me. Yeah. Yeah, oh boy, we're gonna call her special K. Right, Stephanie Kay. Look at that?
Speaker 2: Oh serial killer bawl.
Speaker 1: It's nice, right, I love that. Yeah, I got that. I got that one, same thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Stephanie.
Speaker 1: She also sent us kitcat cereal, which we didn't need, but thank you so much for it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take this home, yeah and put this in my kitchen.
Speaker 1: If you would like to send us some treats or snacks or gifts, please check out our website serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Newman has conveniently put the address right there for you.
Speaker 2: It's the best. We love you Newman.
Speaker 1: He's a pretty good dude, all right. Let's go on to the next. Newman's the best because I just want to hang out with him and have a beer.
Speaker 2: I know. I wish Newman would come to New York. Newman, can you come to New York? Thank you.
Speaker 1: We can also go to Spokane, wherever the hell he lives.
Speaker 2: He's in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Same thing. It's all over out we spoken. It's up there, Okay, right, it's actually not. It's the sea, the big Sea.
Speaker 2: Spokane is up the Big Sea Colorado. Yeah, yeah, maybe I know Colorado. Okay, yeah, just keep going, all right, onto the next cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't remember where we got this one from. We did another M and S food once before. Uh, someone sent us this.
Speaker 2: Strawberry and white chocolate crunch. This is going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: We did the cherry one. This might have been the girl that sends us the Wegman stuff. Melissa, I forget. I'm so sorry. I remember when I was supposed to write the names on top. Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe you wrote it on the bottom.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing written here. Okay, No, but the weird it's like a square.
Speaker 2: They don't put the oh because it's from a different country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the box is a square.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I like you. This is just they put the ingredients and stuff here, not here, so you just have empty box space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird. Well that is interesting. I don't know if I've ever seen a side panel like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me either.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's m Ands food, strawberry and white chocolate crunch. Yeah, we had the cherry one remember Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't like the cherries. I didn't like that cereal.
Speaker 1: You don't really like fruit in that cereals? No, white chocolate chunks, trunks, white chocolate chunks, crisp rice freeze, dried strawberry slice is your favorite? And oak flates clusters. I can't speak flakes clusters.
Speaker 2: I'll take the place of Scotti bae, strawberry and white chocolate crunch, white chocolate chunks, crisp rice freeze, dried strawberry slices your favorite, and oat flakes clusters.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense, right, oak oat flakes, flakes clusters, clusters have about oat flake clusters, they shouldn't be an s there.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a Scandinavian cereal or something.
Speaker 1: Say it?
Speaker 2: What do it like?
Speaker 1: Akiya? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is an hot flake cluster. Oh, flakies cluster.
Speaker 1: All right, Balky, who's no, We've done it a thousand times. It didn't stick, Balky, bar Taca moose here for Taca moves from. Oh my god, these are giant pieces. Come on now, Oh that just kind of fell in there, just so. You got some big clusters in there, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm gonna hate this.
Speaker 1: I see the white chocolate chunks. I need one more strawberry. That's a big one, man. Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: What that is unnatural? Look at that, folks, I think that is an entire strawberry. And that's not that not for me. That's not for me.
Speaker 1: Oh it's for me.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I love full fruit and cereals.
Speaker 2: Thank you for giving me your strawberry, no problem.
Speaker 1: Far Man Fresh Dairies, organic reduced fat, two percent milk with the cow face. Don't forget to try their eggnog in stores now.
Speaker 2: Yay, okay.
Speaker 1: I see the white chocolate chunks. Gotta get that strawberry. The clusters are kind of large. I'm gonna get it all on the spoon here.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Not bad.
Speaker 1: Granola is nice.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I do like the the strawberry adds to it. It's not a quenchy strawberry. No, somehow it's good. Maybe it's just old, but it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got mold on it, but it was delicious.
Speaker 1: It couldn't be mold. It was sealed. You know what.
Speaker 2: There's moisture in the bag.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, so then you don't know. No, okay, anyway, the problem is, I'm gonna give the three balls in a spoon. I think this is as good as that Italian one. Not my favorite, but I don't mind the strawberries, the white chocolate. It's a nice little sweetness to it. The granola is delicious, like I just want the granola by itself to be quite honest.
Speaker 1: This is really good. I'm gonna actually get it at four balls. It's from Belgium.
Speaker 2: Oh is it from Belgium?
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know who sent.
Speaker 3: It to that.
Speaker 2: It's not even a Belgians. I don't know what does Belgian person sound like?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let's go to Small World at Disney and find out.
Speaker 2: Belgium is in Yeah, it would be because it's your up right, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you good? Nope?
Speaker 1: Just choked on something. This was a fun episode. Andrew twenty minutes. This is a fully recyclable box.
Speaker 2: We gave the people over a twenty minute episode. Isn't it nice?
Speaker 1: Very nice?
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers Piece.
Speaker 2: Yes, follow us.
Speaker 1: Have a beautiful Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Have a beautiful Thanksgiving folks.
Speaker 1: Cornucopias for everyone everywhere. Yeah, yeah, gotta have some cereal at your holiday table.
Speaker 2: If you can figure it out, go for it.
Speaker 1: I bet you can make some cereal stuffing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you can.
Speaker 1: Cornflake stuffing, yeah, you know, sounds good. And if you don't know which corn flake to use, listen to last week's episode. Great, very corny. All right, I've done that already.
Speaker 2: I think I think we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: All right and follow our friends please at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And get their eggnog, which is in stores now. It is absolutely delicious. I was not an eggnog fan until I had Farmland Fresh Dairies eggnog. It is that good.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna eat a can of the whip cream.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my favorite, Oh my god. On the pies.
Speaker 1: Oh no, straight down the throat. I don't need to put it on anything you.
Speaker 2: Know that's fair, yes, just as delicious.
Speaker 1: Until we see you next week again, Happy Thanksgiving, peace and love, and.
Speaker 2: We're thankful for you guys as listeners, we love you.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your family time and say crunch Andrew. Are you thankful for me all the time?
Speaker 2: Okay Bye,