Speaker 1: Call It What It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Call It Crue, and welcome to another episode of Call It What It Is. I just want to jump in because.
Speaker 1: Our guest is definitely gonna call it what it is from all the realms, all the dimensions.
Speaker 3: Listen it is.
Speaker 2: It's spooky season, and it felt very appropriate to have someone on that can talk to the spirit world who I am a huge, gigantic fan of, and I'm talking about the Long Island medium, Teresa Computa. It's funny just because I when I went to set after we knew she was coming on, I went to set and I asked the cast and crew and I said, do you guys we have Teresa computoing on.
Speaker 3: Everyone was very excited.
Speaker 2: I said, do you guys have any questions for, you know, the spirit side of stuff. Everyone had like forty questions, So I literally had to go on my phone and like make get the notes up on like startu writing everything down. Yes, And I I'm so excited because I feel like so many of these questions are just fascinating to me and I can't wait to hear what she says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, And I think that.
Speaker 4: It's what's what's what's super.
Speaker 1: Cool about it is that you can believe, not believe, be on the fence about believing, and still be kind of wowed, right, and yet you like and you and you when you're in it. Like the times I've been around mediums, I think I always going with a little bit of skepticism, and I've never left, Yeah, I've never left having the same skepticism. I am a full just so for the record, I'm a full, all in, whole body in uh to believing that there absolutely is a whole nother realm that some people have access to, and I think that our I think intuition is an extension of that, and I think people who have really good intuition really are just more in touch with the other side. That's what I think, Camerila.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with any of that. This is going to be my first time ever talking to a medium or being yeah, in the presence of someone with this gift, so I'm like kind of nervous, I'm excited. I have so many questions, Like I just have a wild question like, for example, I want to know and people bought this up a Wigi board. Did you ever play with ouiji board when you were younger? That was a big no no in my family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you've talked about this. Yeah, no, we definitely did. We did it as sleepovers. And you remember how it had to be balanced on your knees.
Speaker 3: No, because I didn't never played?
Speaker 4: Oh you never?
Speaker 2: You never? Wait why did it have to be on your knees?
Speaker 3: I thought it could be on a table.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I remembering it being on your knees and then your hands sort of lightly touched the I want to call it a cursor, but it wasn't a curse or it was like a plastic thing. Yeah, pointed to the letters, right, Yeah, no, I don't know. I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's my intuition speaking.
Speaker 3: All right, I think we just got to bring her in. Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 4: I think I'm on.
Speaker 2: Teresa on.
Speaker 4: What do you say to my god for your gorgeous You're gorgeous.
Speaker 2: My god, I'm so Teresa. You have no idea. I have no idea the fan that I am of you? Really we I mean, Jessica and I have been talking about you coming on the pod for since since day one.
Speaker 4: Yeap, oh my god, original wish list, you were on our Yes, that's still other people, No, because that literally it always still blows my mind that people know who I am because I like to continue to live my life like I'm just Teresa Capudo that lives in Hicksville. I still of my parents you know where he cam? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: So Teresa. I I went to set. I went to set, took a raise anatomy, and I told them that you were coming on the show. And I've told the other guests you know, on the show, and they're like, yeah, it's so fun. So they bombarded me with questions.
Speaker 3: It was literally like a.
Speaker 2: Line like cast and crew, we just have so many questions for you.
Speaker 4: Oh so why don't you just have me? Do they have like bring your favorite person to work day?
Speaker 3: You should yes, yeah, yea, yeah, you should get her a cast here. You need a cast here, you need to come on.
Speaker 2: You need to be a patient on the show.
Speaker 4: No. We that would be very interesting. I'd love to see that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever done any acting on the on any show?
Speaker 4: No? No, okay, the a is that you can't act this. I don't know. Maybe you can maybe Jennifer Coolidge could maybe I know, but Kelly Ripped it does do a good me I will say that, and Kate McKinnon, but no, I haven't. But I did have my brain tested.
Speaker 3: You did, Okay, tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so do you know doctor Amen, Yes, oh, Jessica, you know I do. Yeah. Years ago, I was on Doctor Oz and he actually read my brain as I was reading someone. And because I always said, I don't know what happens, it's almost like spirit clears out my own personal thoughts, feelings and emotions. I have no personal thoughts, it's just what spirit makes me feel, and it's almost like my mind goes blank. And he actually said that I'm able to access a part of my brain that we typically don't and that my brain shows no activity as I'm channeling. So I don't understand.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Okay, So Jessica, Jessica.
Speaker 2: Before before you came out on, Jessica was talking about how she feels like she has a little bit of a gift herself. Well why don't you, why don't you talk about it? Because we're wondering if it's something that you're born with, can you develop it, can you grow it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: First of all, I always say we all have the ability to connect with our own departed loved ones. I know that I feel that, and know and believe that this is a soul bond that can never be broken. So things that you sense and feel that remind you of your loved one that has died, know that that is them. Know that that is the soul reminding you that they're living life through your eyes. I believe we in life in general, that we can grow anything or nurture anything. Do I think more some people are more connected, Yes, some people are more empathic where they're more sensitive to you know, people's energy emotions. I always say I was born this way. I mean, I've been seeing spirits and some four and I always used to stay to my mom, I don't feel right. I feel different than everyone else. I don't feel like I belong here. And my mom finally said to me one day, She's like, listen, she goes, I don't know why you feel this way. You're not adopted. You belong to this family, So stop feeling this way, you know, but snap out of it. Yeah, you know. And I come from a very spiritual family, so they believe in an afterlife. They believe in that connection. And I also come from a very strong faith family. So I struggled with my gift for so many years because of my faith, and you know, because as it started to develop to develop, you know, I used to say, my mom, I'm getting this. I'm feeling this. My mom like, oh that's great, Oh okay, you know, like no one ever really made a big deal about the things. And then it wasn't until nine to eleven is when I had this ex spiritual I had this spiritual experience where I was shown that many people perish that day and their loved ones were left with these negative emotions, burdens, guilts, should have, could have, would have, and they were left with all these things that they were afraid that their loved one wasn't okay or what even happened. So I kind of put my gift in God's hands and I said, look, if this is my soul's journey, then open the doors for me and I will gladly walk through these doors with my gift. But I only want to be able to help people. I want to be able to help people to heal, to move on with their life, and to find some happiness and here I am.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I come from the women in my family are very intuitive and that can come in lots of different ways. I mean, the ones that always make all of us go, oh my gosh, I can't believe this is you know, one of us will be thinking about the other one.
Speaker 4: In the phone ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is pretty like you know, cliche one. But it happens a lot, like a lot, a lot or just coincidences that you know, could be lots of things. But I think that we all believe.
Speaker 4: Are that that tethering, that connection, that that.
Speaker 2: Soul bond that you were just talking about.
Speaker 1: I also feel like I definitely feel other people's energy in a different way than others like that, and sometimes by the way, it's too much. Do you feel overwhelmed like that?
Speaker 4: I feel overwhelmed in a lot of different ways, but especially with my friends and family and stuff like that. It's it's almost like I have that I can't tell you how I do this, but I feel like I'm able to separate myself from certain things, from you know, just being able to hang out with my girlfriends and not feel anything, especially when they're going through something you know. So it's almost like a natural instinct that I'm able to do without even realizing it, to kind of remove myself from certain things or not feel certain things.
Speaker 2: I so when I watch you when you're doing readings, I've seen you do a prayer beforehand and sort of like there's a protection process that happens before you read. If you didn't do that, what would you feel?
Speaker 4: Oh that I don't. I do it before anything I do. I always protect I. Oh, I did it right before I came on. I clicked into the link and I sat here and I did my little meditation because I never know what's going to happen. I know spirit always has me say things for a reason, and I think this is also something that I don't know if a lot of people know about me. I do what I do truly to validate an afterlife for people. It's never about believing in what I do or even in mediums. I really don't care if people believe in what I do. I want them to believe in themselves because what I've also learned over these decades of doing what I do, some people they could be the most spiritual person, the most faithful person, and they have a tragedy in their family, they lose a loved one, and all of that goes out the window. They don't know how to live, they don't want to live, they don't want to have a faith, and they don't know what to believe in anymore. And I feel that the work that I do gives people that gift back, It gives them their faith back in a sense.
Speaker 2: That's it. I know I've seen this on your shows. I've seen these moments where it's like people seem completely lost and they have this it's such a healing moment with you. I guess my question is is I'm so curious. And this question came up a lot when you're in a situation where you have thousands of people in a massive convention center and you're going into reading. Are you hearing thousands of spirit voices? No?
Speaker 4: I don't hear thousands of like that, Like like I don't, It's not like that for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how does it? How does it happen?
Speaker 4: So I don't know, it just happened. So I'll tell you my process. Yes, Like before I come out on stage, So before I come out on stage, there's a sizzle reel that we play before I actually come out on the stage. It's to kind of get people because some people aren't familiar with what I do. So I'm actually I'm doing my meditation. Sometimes I start to sense and feel things, but it's not usually until I finish my speech. After I hit the stage, I will just start sensing and feeling things I am. Like, for instance, I came into this zoom and right before I came in, I felt extremely nervous and I felt I don't mean this in a negative way, like apprehensive. So sometimes that might be if someone might be they might believe in what I do be very spiritual, but they might not want to hear from their loved ones, or they might don't feel that they're ready, or they're afraid of what they might hear or might not hear. And I always tell people the work that I do when spirit comes through, it's to help us, and it's never anything that is going to make us feel bad or said. It's always just going to be little things that I say. Sometimes I don't even realize I say things to people and they'll be like, oh my god. I had the conversation that we had the other day on the phone I know my dad was channeling through you, Like my girlfriends will say that to me, be like, I felt presence and the things that you were saying were just things that I was thinking and that I was talking to him about the night before. So I just do things that I'm not even aware of.
Speaker 2: Interesting. It's and the energy you're talking about is interesting to me.
Speaker 4: It is. And to say this about my live shows, it's to be in a space of thousands of people to watch someone heal right in front of you and to feel that energy you can't you can't even describe it. And I'm doing this like fifteen years now, almost fifteen years, doing live shows all over the country, and every time I hit that stage, something amazing happens and I walk off of that stage feeling like, oh my god, spirit exceeded once again any expectation I ever would have had of them.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a reading, because you're talking about, like, you know, being worried about people when not coming through or coming through, or have you ever had a reading where nobody has come through that.
Speaker 4: Has not happened. Wow, that has not happened.
Speaker 3: That's amazing to me. Have you ever had a reading where.
Speaker 2: You feel sort of well, do you believe that there's also like a dark energy spirit? Does that exist out there?
Speaker 4: I'm sure there is. I don't encounter those. So this is how I explain it to people, and I use this reading that happened many years ago at a live show as the example. I always say I only channel souls that walk in God's white light. So from what spirit is explained to me, there's different levels on the other side. So if a soul enters at this level, a soul up here can lower the vibration to be with that soul to help them learn lessons, channel whatever it is, but the soul down here can't move up until they learned that lesson.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: I was doing a reading for this woman and unfortunately, her daughter was murdered by her boyfriend. And I could see below the daughter and energy, I could see a soul, but I couldn't feel anything from him, couldn't hear anything from him. And she said, please tell my mom that he is sorry and remorseful and knows what he took from her. And after those words came out of my mouth, I went, oh my god, this is a murder suicide. And I went Oh, my god, Theresa, what did you just say? But the mother looked at me and said, that's why I came here. I wanted to know if he was remorseful, and if he was sorry, and if he knew how he took my life from me the day that he killed my daughter.
Speaker 3: But you couldn't hear his voice.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear his voice, but I could see the energy. So but she was able because I couldn't lower my vibration lower. And again, don't ask me how. I don't know. I could just tell you what I see And how in the world would I know that that's what that woman came to that show for. And I always say, it's not up to me what spirit has me say or not say. I have to trust that. I just sometimes if they show me something, I sometimes have to try to find a way to deliver the message with dignity and grace.
Speaker 2: M Oh, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Must be a really big.
Speaker 2: Piece of this.
Speaker 4: It's yeah. I make what I do look very easy, and it's just I don't know how to be any different. It is the hardest thing that I have to do is to stand in front of someone and have the souls of the departed take us on this emotional rollercoaster, because I also want spirit to communicate with levity.
Speaker 3: We need the levity.
Speaker 4: These are very heavy messages and to really validate that the loved one soul is at peace, I feel a better way to do that with that personality and with laughter. And it's so hard, but I always say to people, I wouldn't trade what I do for anything here in the physical world. I consider it an honor and a privilege to do this work. And the fact that people trust me with the souls of their departed loved ones means the absolute world to me. Because I don't think it's easy to go to a medium. I don't think it's easy, especially sitting across from me.
Speaker 2: You're the first medium I've ever spoken to you, by the way. Oh, I've never been in the presence of a medium.
Speaker 4: Oh have you wanted to? Yes, yes, it's like but you're a But I don't feel I feel like you're ready. But I don't know about what. So I'll ask and then if anything comes Toro, I'll tell you, I'll ask who, I'll ask what. Because I felt I felt very guarded at first, and these are just my symbols, and then I felt that the guard kind of went down a little bit. So it was almost like, oh, you know what, I feel comfortable. I don't know if that's the way you felt going into this. I feel a little guarded. I'm a little nervous, but I'm welcoming anything.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think that my I think I have family members that are not into it right, so and so that's a little hard. And also I feel like, I guess my question is if someone's on the sorry, well.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just going to say this to you, whether someone has difficulty with what I do. I try to look at myself something separate. I do what I do to help people, and I was just shown there was a separation, and separation from me could be emotional, geographical communication, or a long time that someone has departed. And I just felt that you needed to know that the soul knows of the woman that you've become has not missed out on your life. You have children, because I see the soul it's a mother figure. So I don't know if it's your grandmother or an aunt or someone like a mom or your actual mom, but holding souls of children before coming here into the physical world. So knowing of your children, and I don't know, do you do you have children?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: Okay, And do you feel like you see this soul in your child, like whether it be their eyes or like in action. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's funny. It's my mother's on the other side, okay, And she's been gone a long time, and I see her.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just gonna do it. I see her with my daughter. Okay. My daughter's very similar.
Speaker 4: So know that when you see those things. And I feel like your daughter might even acknowledge your mom never met your mom, doesn't know who she is. But even my I don't know if she is, Like I don't know if she's old enough to have imaginary friends or if she showed me My granddaughter. So my granddaughter is only two and a half, but she's very connected to spirit.
Speaker 2: My daughter, I thought when she was little, she saw my mom.
Speaker 4: Perfect Know that that was real, Know that that was the soul showing them. Young children and animals are very sensitive to the souls of the departed because we as adults, our minds are so busy with burdens and guilts and just busyness of a day. Young children. Their minds are free. That's why I would say kids say the darnedest things right, and a lot of times it's the truth because they just say what it is that they're feeling.
Speaker 2: It's interesting though, because my mother, I think what's high for me a little bit is my mother didn't like was was. I was raised Catholic, right, so it's like you're not like, so.
Speaker 4: Am I I'm a practicing Catholic. They take my money every week, but they don't agree with what I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it's like if you have a soul on this side, if you had a person on this side that was raised that way and was not into that stuff, does it prevent them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess something is coming through already.
Speaker 4: But I've had souls tell me, oh my god. I was afraid they weren't going to come through because they were an atheist. They didn't have a faith, they didn't have a religion. It just happened. The other night. There was a young boy that died, and he kept showing me he was standing with the Blessed Mother and doing the Sign of the Cross, and he made me feel like he had no faith. And I said to the mom, even though your son was not a practicing in their religion or faith, because that's some man's personal being. His soul has found a place with God. And she said, that is all I wanted to know. So, you know, people come and I feel like the work that I do, I can only speak about myself, why I do what I do, and how I allow the souls to use my physical body as a vessel. Was there something that you there's two things. Your mom showed me jewelry, so I don't know if you have a piece of her jewelry. But then I felt like you were either searching for something or you wanted something of hers.
Speaker 2: I had a piece of her jewelry. Okay, I had a ring.
Speaker 4: And did it get lost or it's gone? So now can I just ask you this? Did you just get like a chill or like a goosebum?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because I thought, I told my husband before I got on here. I was like, if she brings up the ring, then I'll know up like that specific piece of joy, Like that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: And I felt like you were searching for it. How would I know?
Speaker 3: I was, Yeah, I mean would I know that.
Speaker 4: Lost to So this is your mom's way of saying to you, yes, you had let's just say, her most prized possession or whatever it is, and now you lost it. You feel that she would be upset. My grandmother would always use terms like oh, they must be turning in that grade. It's the farthest thing from that, validating for you that even though you are still searching for this piece of jewelry doesn't mean that your mom is upset disappointed. Do you understand that?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, I know that she wouldn't be. Yeah, she wasn't really you know, like.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a really amazing piece of joy that the mental awe. But I know that she wouldn't be like that.
Speaker 4: No, but there's no way I would know that, or more importantly, valid this is This is the other thing I think people. I say this even in all my speeches. Before I do a reading, I always say, look, people come in with a list, and they even say, look, if this is real, my loved one's gonna say this, this and this, And I tell people your loved ones might talk about those things. But I can guarantee you there's gonna be a lot of things that you would never expect them to bring up or talk about, because there are only so many different ways that people can pass away, and there are common burdens and guilts that we might carry. I always say that's not my fault or spirit's fault, that these things are common. So I need them to talk about unique and different things, things that you would never feel that they would know about, and especially in exact conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's weird because I feel like I'm open to this, but I just didn't know if she would be open to it.
Speaker 3: Jessica nosis like, I really like, she.
Speaker 4: Just snapped her fingers at me and then she restricted my throat. So did you not get the opportunity to say goodbye to her?
Speaker 2: Or I did not?
Speaker 4: Okay, So, knowing that everything and anything that you said to her know that she has heard, she doesn't want you to feel that anything was left unsaid. How do you connect with well, I don't know if it's twenty seventeen, how do you connect with the number seventeen? So it'll ead to be the seventeenth of a month, it'll be the age or like January and July. But you would have to connect with both months as far as birthdays or anniversaries.
Speaker 2: I mean my husband was born on the seventeenth.
Speaker 4: Okay, she went like this to me, So that means that that has more meaning to it the seventeenth your husband. So look, is this a validation that she's saying If you wonder, oh my god, does my mom know? Did you your mom didn't know your husband? Is that correct? Validating for you? I wonder if my mom knows about my husband bringing up his birthdate? Well, who was the father figure for him that has departed? Who your husband? So it will be either his dad or grandfather or almost a grandfather.
Speaker 2: That's ten night.
Speaker 4: He has something very he kept something of his grandfather's that doesn't have any monot harry value whatsoever. Because he showed me like like a wallet. It's just my symbol. It doesn't have to be a wallet. It's just my validation that he has something that really doesn't time monetary value, validating that your mom does know of your husband knows of your children. How do you connect with trees? So trees could be I don't know you like trees? Your husband's a landscaper.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how I connect with you or They could be a.
Speaker 4: Tree planted in memory of someone, or if someone was buried near a tree.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that connection.
Speaker 4: I'm going to pass on it. I actually like when someone can't connect with something because it might be someone might say, oh my god, I thought about doing it, or it just is also my symbol for when we did something in memory and in honor of a loved one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't think of what that would be.
Speaker 4: That's okay, that's fine. To who passed from the brain, like either a brain tumor at Alzheimer's or like a dementia. Because I just got a pain in the side of my head.
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe my husband, jessicass you.
Speaker 4: Or unless if somebody was shot. No, okay, who else is on this call? Who's this? Who's mean?
Speaker 3: And the Courtney Ashley? Are you guys on this?
Speaker 2: Do you guys recognize anything to do with this?
Speaker 4: My mom's dad committed suicide and put himself in the head, so validating for you. I asked the souls to step forward because it's just belding that that soul has found a place with God and knowing that the soul is at peace. I always want souls to step forward that you would never expect to bring up or people, or that I would know about fair enough, So just know that the soul is at peace. And do you understand the tree as well?
Speaker 3: I don't understand the tree, but that just shook me up, Like, okay, really.
Speaker 2: Especially is that you? Yeah, it's Ashley.
Speaker 4: And then I just heard this ash I'm just going to say this one of the thing. Please don't let the way that I died define who I was. So now this is an example of why someone might come to see me. How can someone heal if they're afraid that their loved one's soul is not safe and a peace with God because of the way that they left the physical world? And what I do is about healing. It is not about anything else. We're going to grieve the loss of our loved ones for the rest of our lives here in the physical world. The healing process is something completely different. Grief is like this. It's this emotion, this powerful emotion that not only does that have anywhere to go, but it comes in waves and it's so heavy at times, and sometimes it seems a little lighter. And that is my wish for people, is that the grief becomes lighter. It's not going to go away, but being able to reflect on back and maybe taking something positive from having a reading with me and replacing it with the negative feelings that they have, and this is how they're able to release those negative emotions and really start to heal.
Speaker 2: Have you ever said no to a reading or somebody?
Speaker 4: Have I ever said no to it to a person or to a soul like someone physical?
Speaker 2: Either? I guess no.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jessica, I know we have so many questions.
Speaker 1: We have so many questions, sort of like you were explaining, I actually feel like my brain has just been wiped.
Speaker 2: It's just trippy talking about all of this. It's just your mind kind of feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the way that you know, with all the people that are on this call, that you're not hearing everyone.
Speaker 4: I always say souls when I especially if there's more people in my presence, and sometimes even if it is just one person, souls will band together to deliver a messages at one time. So that's why my life shows they're so powerful and why people walk away feeling something even if they don't personally get read, they take something from that.
Speaker 3: Does it make you not afraid of death at all.
Speaker 4: I'm not afraid to die, and I think that's something that I always struggled with, especially being young, and I think maybe most of us do. I don't want to die, yeah see, yeah, but you're not afraid. But I'm not afraid because I know that I will be greeted by loved ones that have gone on before me.
Speaker 2: Do you see when you say that you're seeing, do you do you can you? Is it a picture in your mind? Or do you ever see spirit kind of physically in the world, almost like a ghost?
Speaker 4: So I used to. I don't anymore, I think because I work so much, and I literally when when I first started doing mediumship, long before Long Island medium and raising spirits I had I had, I would be like getting ready for work and I would see a man standing behind me and then I would describe the person in the to the person that I was reading, like oh, yeah, that was my dad, that was my brother. And I had a little sit down and I said, listen, if you want me to do this work, I gotta stop seeing them like that because it's freaking me out. It was constant and it didn't stop, so I don't see them like like they'll just show me a flash like before when you were speaking Jessica's that your name? Yeah, I kept seeing uh someone, so I kept seeing dog tags and someone saluting you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about Ashley? Who was I think Ashley, who's not on this pod right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, I don't know that. I know, I don't know where this went to. But I just kept seeing it. But I didn't feel pushed enough to say something to someone. So it's also a difference. So I can always see things, feel things, sense things, but not always feel the need to say something to someone. Mm hmm if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: No, that does? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you does you know you have a daughter?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: Does she also have this gift?
Speaker 4: My daughter shows extreme uh similarities to myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right now, okay.
Speaker 4: And and and my son as well. But my son is very different. You know, He's just extremely intuitive. He just has this sensitive well everyone knows my son, my son, my son, he's this sweet sensitive you know.
Speaker 1: Here we have the we have a son too, we both the little babies.
Speaker 4: The little It's just something about him. He and both my children, they just have this aura and presence about them and uh. But so he shows his gifts in a different way I feel than than my daughter. My daughter shows most like me, but she she doesn't. She she struggles with it, you know, because she struggles with anxiety and a lot of other things, and and it's very difficult to navigate through.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I had someone wanted who wanted to ask you about orbs. Oh, okay, okay, So they have been seeing orbs. They were actually living in a house that was considered haunted and they have been seeing orbs.
Speaker 3: They've caught them on the camera. Okay, is that something.
Speaker 2: That you do believe are is a manifestation of spirit or no in your experience.
Speaker 4: In my experience. So there was just an episode where we just did on Raising Spirits where they were taking pictures and you could see the orbits. I was like, oh, here's your mom's face right here, and when you zoomed into the orb, you literally saw the mom's features. Yeah. It was the episode Raising Spirits with John Thesen of this foundation that I work with here on Long Island. And yeah, and you could literally see his mother's face. So a lot of times a blurb or an ORB. See years ago, we used to take it as double exposure. Right, with negatives, we'd be like, oh, it was just a double exposure. But if you take an ORB and you kind of expanded and you kind of look around a lot of times you might see old pictures that you had of your loved ones that might be hanging on a refrigerator, even a photo album, and it's them right there, because they're showing you the way that they were when they were healthy, because they don't want us to remember them suffering and or sick. They want us to remember them because they say, from the moment the soul leaves the physical body, they leave behind all of that suffering, they don't take it with them. So I believe in blurbs and orbs, distortions, blurriness in pictures where you could see some where it looks really blurry the whole picture that's the soul moving swiftly past someone, and then the next picture will be perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yes, this is blowing my mind right now. Okay, Jess, next question I'm is just going to say, but next question is great now.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like along for the ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Teresa, we've been that.
Speaker 2: We talk NonStop and this is the first time that we're like just in complete stunned, like silence right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I know. I think it's it's funny. I mean, I'm not joking. I truly feel like blank minded and I feel like you're meant to be in charge right now.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, do you want me to keep talking? Like I can do that. I could not stop talk.
Speaker 3: I mean there's something that's telling me yes.
Speaker 4: But you know how I feel with you, like I feel like you're so open and like because you had such a great experience, you're open to it and you see how messages can help someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's almost like you're just I don't look at it as a blank You really came into this with an open mind and open heart and open soul and just like whatever's gonna happen is going to happen. And I think that's why you feel that way.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's true.
Speaker 1: And I think that I believe so much in things happening when they were meant to happen. And that doesn't mean like whenever people say you know, everything happens for a reason, I sort of think that that's not true because I actually think that there's or I think that's a hard thing to say to someone who's really grieving right the way that you're talking about. You know, when someone's really feeling the pain of the loss of a loved one, it's not comforting to say everything happens for a reason. It's comforting to have healing. It's comforting to have someone you know name it or give context or reassurance. I do think that being open allows me to walk through the world feeling like anything could happen and the possibilities of that in an optimistic way and not trying to also get ahead of things because I also have dealt with anxiety in my life, and when I futurize or when I think about the bad things that can happen, they just get.
Speaker 2: Bigger and bigger and bigger. Yeah, but when I prepare.
Speaker 1: For things, like when I know what I'm going into and I feel prepared, it's a totally different feeling. I really love again the openness of feeling like there's someone who has access to another realm that actually has real knowing.
Speaker 4: I think it's important to trust your intuition and your gut instinct. I always say that's your loved ones and if you don't mind me saying it, even God guiding them and saying, you know, you got to pay attention here. And I understand that things happen for a reason, you know. And I know you know how many times my daughter.
Speaker 2: Was born in twenty seventeen, she said seventeen. You said seventeen.
Speaker 4: Right, You'll be able to connect with it in a lot of in different ways, in different ways. I just was like, ringo, I love the way you raised your hand because that was totally like, you know, like, oh I got it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's an important That's an important number in my world, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's happened time and time again. When a child else wants me to say to their mom, you know, I was exactly where I was supposed to be the day that I died. How do I say that to someone?
Speaker 2: That's hard?
Speaker 4: But then the souls will explain it, and that's the thing that is amazing. They'll say. Sometimes they'll have me say, you know, I almost died at birth or something happened as a young Try where I shouldn't survive and where I look at it that God gave us these seventeen years you know, he didn't take you from me. We were given this gift of seventeen years. And I think because there's most certainly been things in my life that have happened. And I was like, oh, and I thought it was like the end of the world, and I did almost die and I looked at it like, yeah, you know what this was. This happened for a reason because I needed to reground myself. I needed to reprioritize my life and get my life in order. And you know, so things I do believe truly do happen for a reason. I don't think it's a clear cliche statement, and I don't believe in coincidences. I believe that that is someone something playing a bigger part in our life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you when when someone dies really young, do they end up sort of growing up on the other side the soul grows.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting yes, because souls will show me that. They'll show me like say that they'll show me, they'll show me the number four and then they'll they'll like go like, they'll show me their soul below my knees and then they'll be my height. That's my symbol for that. The soul has grown on the other side. And some people will say then they'll sometimes they'll have me say they I showed my mom in a dream. They just dreamt of a little girl, and she didn't recognize or tell her that's what I would look like. And the I know that I don't even dream of my life so crazy, and they'll say, I did have a dream and I thought it was my daughter, So you know, and I I think the thing that I love about the work that I do is that it allows people to feel the way that they feel and to validate what they're feeling, where other people might think that they're crazy or that it's just wishful thinking, or they're just trying to make themselves feel better. M you know, it's still after all these years of doing what I do, spirit continues to have me do or say something that my jaw just drops and I'm like, I'm out. I gotta go because it's crazy. It's crazy in an amazing Wayah.
Speaker 2: Wow. Do you have spirit guides that help you with this process? And are they human spirit guides or are they were they humans wants or are they angels? What do you consider them to be?
Speaker 4: That I don't know. I was just shown that they were my spirit guides. Solarna is my angel, she is my god side. And then I have Chief, which is native, so indigenous. He watches over and he takes care of a different part of my gift.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you able to have conversations with them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have. They're the ones that showed me that this is the work that I have to do. They also told me this is my last journey here in the physical world, that my soul will not re enter because I've done the work. And now I don't know if I'm gonna then become a guardian angel or a spirit guide or what have you. Because some people have said spirit guides never walked the earth before. Some people say that there are other loved ones. So the work that I do is so much more than just communicating with people that have died. It has reunited families back together. It has given people back their faith and whatever that is. Sometimes it's a religion, faith in themselves, faith in living life again. And because no matter what has happened to us in the past five years, four years, we all lost something and I think we deserve to grieve. Whatever that is. An argument, a friendship, a job, maybe we retired and retirement doesn't look the same. I think we have to just learn to love, honor, and respect ourselves more than anything.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I love we We've never been so like sucked in Jess on a.
Speaker 3: Podcast Theresa, You've got us.
Speaker 2: We're like, we can do this for hours.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel a.
Speaker 1: Little dumb, to be honest, I feel I feel like my brain just got sucked out of my head.
Speaker 2: I know, because you're we're talking about something that's just so important. I really think it's just so important. We're talking about the spirits of people that we have, what we love so much in this world, that we really don't know anything about. And it's hard not to know all the things, right. So, I think when you're in the presence of someone that has this kind of gift, it's just so exciting and you're in so much awe that you don't even know all. Like, you know, it's like, I'm glad that I have some questions written down, because they're all out the window now.
Speaker 4: Well. Sometimes I always feel like if you go over the questions somehow during our conversation, they were probably answered in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, no, I just I think that what you do is so incredible and it's and it is interesting to have been raised in a way that you know, you're not.
Speaker 3: Supposed to like meddle with all those things.
Speaker 2: And I and as I've gotten older, I've just really don't feel that way anymore because I feel like if I crossed over and I had the opportunity to speak to my kids, I would take that opportunity. I'm not saying that, you know, every spirit feels that way. I'm sure some spirits don't. Well do you do you come across spirits that refrain from coming through.
Speaker 4: That refrained from coming through? Yes, no, because if I can see them, I know that they're there for a reason so that they have something to say. And I think it's important. You know, you know you you use the word and I liked it. You said meddling, and you're one hundred percent right. There are probably people and things on how people meddle on the other side that they shouldn't. You know. I can just speak for myself. I protect everything that I do in God's white light. I treat the souls of the departed like my children. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all, go to the back of.
Speaker 2: The room, you know.
Speaker 4: So. And I just love when when spirit you know, when you could just feel that someone is lighter, but you could just see it. You know, You'll have to come to one of my live shows, I mean, because just to feel it and witness it is just something. And to watch spirit guide me around a space is just.
Speaker 2: It's I watch your show Raising Spirits. Yeah, and I name I mean, I mean, I've watched all your shows. I know that this is like your newest show. But every episode I'm sucked in, Like every single episode I walk away and it doesn't it doesn't feel like a TV show to me. It feels like like a spiritual experience. Just being an audience member it is. I can imagine an a live show where you're touring with so many people, the energy in that audience must be like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And to watch perfect strangers console one another, that's what always gets me is you know, it kind of restores my faith in the world. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Connection, mm hmm. Yeah, you do incredible and very powerful. I know, I know. I want to talk to you all day, Teresa.
Speaker 4: You could end me back on Okay, You're only a zoom away exactly.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, okay, oh my gosh, I think you think you. Thank you, thank you for coming on, thank you for your openness, for your teaching, for your healing. Really grateful.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And then Teresa, where can people get tickets for your tour?
Speaker 4: Theresakaputro dot com. And I tell people out there too, there's a lot of scams out there. If people are contacting you pretending to be me asking for money, it is not me. Join my fan club. So you could purchase tickets at the correct ticket pricing. It's nineteen ninety nine. It's worth it to purchase the tickets. And I give all the proceeds after the quster of running the fan club back to the fans. So we're able to do a lot of great things, donating money, doing great fan club events, and a lot of great work. So I just want to thank the both of you for really, I guess, giving me a platform in a way of just really showing a different side of me. So I appreciate that very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and thank you for talking to some of our people on the other side.
Speaker 4: Of course, anytime I'm getting also all right, we'll have to have you back on and I'm going to steal you for a longer reading at some point. You never know you thank you anytime, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh holy moly, that Oh my gosh, that was a lot. That was a lot.
Speaker 1: I've never seen us be speechless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we always have.
Speaker 2: So I had all these questions and I don't know what happened. I feel like I was just so sucked in. I didn't even want to bother talking. It's almost how I felt. I was like, let me just listen to her all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she believes that people have this gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I felt a little self conscious that. I was like, yeah, I feel intuitive too. I mean, well, I'm like not compared to her, Well, that's.
Speaker 2: The next level. And I didn't realize that she had it since she was four two.
Speaker 1: I the other mediums that I have spoken with, it was very very.
Speaker 2: That's very young. I can't imagine to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's also like that feeling of I think I feel like the common thread is feeling not like the others when that's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I just I think that she's when you're in the presence of someone that has it, feels like they have that like telephone line, right, that like direct service, Yeah, that access. It's just you don't want to stop talking.
Speaker 1: She also impressed me with her ability to translate and the way that she has created her own filters for what's coming through her. It seemed very much like it was about healing. Like I heard her say healing the most and I heard her really categorize what she has as a gift and that if she could use uh that gift to heal others and help others, that that would be that'd be what she wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well there were I'm multiple we can see each other. You guys can't see us, but I am. I cried multiple time too. Yeah, I was very emotional.
Speaker 2: I just this is one of those podcasts that we're gonna we're gonna say goodbye to you guys. But I think I'll just sit in my chair for like an hour just processing. Yeah. Yeah, it's so crazy. Yeah, we definitely want to have her back on. And I know we only got through a few questions, but you guys, if you have more, send us, and I promise that I'll try and.
Speaker 1: We'll figure out we would we would we want one single person where we're like and we're done with you.
Speaker 2: No more you no no. But this one's just this one was extra wild. This yeah, this one was another realm. I loved it and I love you and.
Speaker 3: I love you too.
Speaker 2: It was such a like, I mean, I want to like cry that I like got to like talk to somebody through you too. Yeah, with you.
Speaker 1: Very special, all.
Speaker 4: Right, you guys.
Speaker 2: This was an extra extra special episode of Call it what it is, Jessica, why don't you call it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that we can now call it the end of the episode,