Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas in a Pod with myself. It's Teddy mellon Camp and Tamba Judge. How came you have headphones on and I don't?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're not supposed to have headphones on.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was like, I've been gone a week and now I don't get headphones anymore.
Speaker 3: I see how it is you have been on a week? What the hell? Where have you been? Tell me everything?
Speaker 2: So I had our year end horse Nationals were myself and Slate both competed. We both won a class. Congratulates, yes, but nobody. The horse show is called Capital Challenge, but we all by the end of it call it Capital punishment because every single day you have to get on and prepare your horses prior to showing. So it's you get up at four am Washington d C Time, which is what time in La Yeah, one am? So we I'm on seven days of that and you know how I get. I like, don't respond to texts emails when I'm riding. I'm like focused. But it ended up being a really successful trip. My dad came in to see Slate for her birthday and got to see her ride for the first time. So it was good. But now we're home. But so that was That was my weekend. But how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Oh man, my weekend was. Yeah, it was a lot. We filmed the reunion on Sunday. It was like a thirteen hour day. I spent the night prior, went to dinner with my glam girls and had a nice dinner and just laid in bed with anticipation and anxiety. You know what, nothing.
Speaker 2: Better than a touch of anxiety on a Saturday. Yeah. I saw a picture. I'm not outing anything here. I saw a picture that you are first seat. Yeah, Bravo released Yeah.
Speaker 3: I released roe chart. So it was me and Shannon, you know, on opposite sides first seats, and the next to you was Emily, and the next to Shannon was Gina, and the next to Gina was Jen and Katie, and then on my side, Heather was on the other side of Emily, and then Alexis came in and she was at the end. I got home late yesterday. I couldn't do anything. I literally just laid around like an emotional hangover. I talked to Heather. She said the same thing. I talked to Emily, she said the same thing. But I laid in bed and I watched a TV show that they made about us.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it's called The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 3: No, it's about me and you about a Netflix. Yes, well that's how I see it anyway. Oh, it's called something like Nobody Wants This hold on?
Speaker 2: No, I need to watch it. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It's about two sisters that have a podcast. So I watched that. I really got sucked into it. I kind of dozed in and out, but it is so good. It's about two like sisters have a podcast and they're starting to do live shows.
Speaker 2: And speaking of live shows, you guys, you need to pook your tickets soon before they sell out. So go to veeps dot com slash two teas in a pod.
Speaker 3: Just go to our social media because you will find it there. We have the link posted every single day on our stories. It's going to be amazing. We have a great lineup. We have Heather to bro we have Dolores from Jersey, we have Marisol from Miami, and then we have Cynthia from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you guys want to you know, you want to save money a little bit, you can just get the regular tickets. But if you want kind of the VIP treatment, you can book to get a meet and greet, a champagne toast, do all the things.
Speaker 3: I meet all the other girls, just not me and Teddy. You're gonna meet everybody there. Now. I know there was some confusion on the website, the veep's website where the actual virtual one. Like, if you live out of state and you can't fly in, I don't know why you couldn't, But if you can't, I mean, come on, come on, try harder, try harder. Then you can watch the virtual which I believe it is on November fourth, But first you're going to see us in person at the iHeart Theater.
Speaker 2: And it's your way to get a little taste of each of the different housewives from different franchise and you can ask us any questions that you want. So you're gonna get some hot tea that you wouldn't normally get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you some behind the scenes from us sees.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell some of the tamer's secrets because that's what we do.
Speaker 3: Here we go again, do I have to bring out the Matt Damon again.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the Matt Damon of it all. Oh Matt, Matt. I don't respond well to threats. So this leads us into the Real Housewives of Potomac Season nine premiere, which I have to say, as it started, I was like, my first thought wasn't even about Potomac, it was holy shit. Shannon is so lucky that Alexis came in and created such a shit storm because the dramatics of the dui.
Speaker 3: Hit harder, hit different, right, it hit different.
Speaker 2: But anyways, it starts off Karen's dui crash in March. It's from the point of view as a driver.
Speaker 3: How did they get that footage? Well, that's not real footage, I know, but it looked real like it looked like rashing.
Speaker 2: I know, d dong camera, for the love of all Dusk. It's just a camera man.
Speaker 3: Inside the car.
Speaker 2: Have you ever ridden a roller coaster? Done a virtual ride? Okay, off, Well, the point of view is driving and swerving, avoiding hitting a deer, followed by a crash. Karen was taken into custody in charge with the dui. Then one month after Karen's crash. Giselle is shown on the phone with Ashley while heading to Karen's house. Ashley says the situation is terrifying because it's Karen's second offense. I'd actually forgotten this part.
Speaker 3: What what year was it when she had her first offense? Do we know?
Speaker 2: Okay, so twenty seventeen was her last DUI? So how many years is that? I'm not great with math?
Speaker 3: Seventeen eighteen, nineteen twenty two, one, two, three, seven years?
Speaker 2: Seven years?
Speaker 3: So I don't I'm great at math.
Speaker 2: You know what, when you use your fingers, you're great a lot of the Oh. But anyhow, seven years. I don't even think your first DUI is off your record at that point.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't had one and I don't want one.
Speaker 2: I haven't had one and I don't want one either. Just so everyone knows you.
Speaker 3: Can't drive for anyway, so you'll never get one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I got a do you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your tricycle on your horse? Do they get to use under the But but how do you feel about Karen referrin to her a d UI as an accident. Well, first off, it wasn't just a d u I.
Speaker 2: It's Giselle expressed the shock when she says the chargers were d U I, d w I, reckless driving, failure to change address, suspended registration, negligent driving, and speeding. But then she says she'll be there for Karen though, no matter what she needs.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's all these things, but I'll be there for her.
Speaker 2: I'll be I'll be there for I mean, I'm narrating exactly what happened. I'm not giving producers every single thing that they want, but I'm there for her. And I don't know if it's like her tone or what it is, or if Giselle's taking like Ashkwanda or like ven A CBD gummies, but she is like, come, yeah, she's very chill this season.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's because she wasn't chill last season?
Speaker 2: No. I think it's because her bestie isn't there, you know, And it's almost like a sadness.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, miss Robin, I missed her because I really like her. And I'm gonna in Candace too. She should be having that.
Speaker 2: Baby any day soon, right, I don't know, but I think what it is if you don't have your partner in crime. I know, on the show. But I think throughout, you know, Karen, as we're starting to see Karen and Gizelle have conversations, I felt like Karen and Gizelle maybe had practiced this prior, Like there was moments.
Speaker 3: Tell me more like what part, like you know the server?
Speaker 2: No not, I'm not even to the server. Okay, they're still in the car at this point, but like even when they were talking and they're kind of looking at each other, it's like that look like okay, keep going. That's okay, Yeah, I got that, Yeah, we got we plan.
Speaker 3: Give me some more. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Karen says she's had time to reflect, her entries were limited to her ribs and her ankle, and she values her life more than ever now. Okay, one do u I? Life's all right? Two do UIs few? I value life so much more, like what.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't understand her just referring to her DUI as a accident. I feel like she's in total denial at this point. And you choose to drink and drive. It's not something that happens to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't trip over her.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't twist your ankle like so that to me was a little bit upsetting. I would have wanted her to come in and say yes and admit, like be like open. I mean, I feel like Shannon kinda was open about it, like yeah, I this is my second d ui. I And also she's still drinking, Karen.
Speaker 2: Well, not even that still drinking. It's that. Not once have I heard her mention anybody else but her own life, I know.
Speaker 3: And then she blames it on like her parents passing away in her marriage problems, and I'm like, I just want to see I want to see her own it.
Speaker 2: I'm fine for somebody to say I'm going through a hard time because of blah blah. Right, But then but then say, but I made I made a huge mistake lack and judgment. I am so disappointed with myself. I'm blessed, she said, I'm blessed. But I am blessed because I didn't hurt anyone else. Yeah, I am blessed because I didn't kill anyone.
Speaker 3: Or how about I'm stupid because I was drinking and got behind the wheel. She doesn't have a driver's license or car registration. Is that what I'm reading?
Speaker 2: She didn't have her suspended, she has a suspended registration, neglig gent driving and speed.
Speaker 3: What is a suspended registration? It means you didn't pay your fees to DMV. It's not suspended, you just don't have a red gistration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that this shows kind of the level of chaos that's probably going in.
Speaker 3: Well, it shows the level of denial she's in.
Speaker 2: But then they get to brunch and Karen tells Giselle the truth will come out and Karen will talk about the case when she can. But then my favorite part is when Giselle goes. You know, Karen always has everything together, and then the cameraman panned to her three fingernails that are broken that she covered with band aids like you guys, but they panned to that. And but then Karen and Gazelle make fun of me as new man because she's short and they never take photos side by side.
Speaker 3: Book What you never that short People song?
Speaker 2: No, it's I don't want no show it show that's year two thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about short people. Got Okay, you guys are all too young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have no idea what you're talking it was.
Speaker 3: It was very old. You can you google it because it's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds great.
Speaker 3: God, it's back when your dad saying, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, like way back, like right, yes, what's this?
Speaker 3: What's the lyrics? Got no business or something like that? Yeah, sure, people got nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even born yet. Please quit from.
Speaker 3: They got short people Got No Reason to live. That was the name of the song.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well at least they figured out their angles.
Speaker 3: Well, she's super tall, Like, so how short is he? Is it five nine short or is it five five?
Speaker 2: I my guess is five to five, Like, I think he's probably my height. I mean, not that I'm five five.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused about this relationship and I'm wanting to I want to know more because if Gordon thinks that he's possibly one of their children's biological fathers.
Speaker 2: How long has she been dating since high school but they broke up? Well, I think they've always been in love.
Speaker 3: One thing, But at what point? Yeah, obviously they were in and out, But at what point did she start the romance back up?
Speaker 2: I think throughout the marriage? Is my guest by.
Speaker 3: Well, then why didn't she just leave her husband because.
Speaker 2: He had money? Ink? Doesn't I don't think so. Inc. I don't think inc. Has moved into MIA's place.
Speaker 3: It is Gordon taking care of her.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Ink hasn't moved into MIA's place.
Speaker 3: But he inc is a DJ. He's not a DJ, that's what Gizelle says.
Speaker 2: He is a radio personality.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, wink wink.
Speaker 2: But I think at this point, you know, they're trying to talk about something other than Karen because it's so awkward. And then when the waiter who's Karen's biggest fan, comes over and is saying he's so proud that Karen never drinks when she's there. I'm like, it's nine am and you ordered French toast, Like that isn't something to brag about. What do you think that.
Speaker 3: Karen told the waiter to say that, yes.
Speaker 2: I think she if she goes there all the time, Well so did you? Yeah, clearly she made that quite clear. But also and then to strategically have place behind them two ladies having mimosas. Oh, it was so stage, it really was. It was brutal. And then Karen.
Speaker 3: She might have paid him off. Yeah, he was just so happy to get She was so happy. I'll do whatever you want, Karen, whatever you want. He's like, whatever I will say that Karen Gazelle have very good chemistry. Whether they're friends or front of me's they always they're kind of the anchors of the show.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they have to be friends now because without yeah, they don't who I mean, because it's even.
Speaker 3: Why did we get rid of Robin again? Not we, but I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean people love to say that Robin was boring, and you guys know how I feel about that word. But I think that Robin was the voice of reason within the group. And I think the reason they truly got rid of Robin it was because I'm just guessing. Nobody's told me this was because she didn't share part of her personal relationship on the show and then she sold it on Patreon, and I think that pissed off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that pissed them off. And that was a way of saying, hey, here's your slap on your hand. Guys share stuff in real life, or yeah, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna sit on the bench for a year.
Speaker 2: Then we go to dress shopping, where we meet new housewife Stacy, who loves to remind us she was a former QVC host, So the dress shop owners there that's also a friend of Karen's. Then they bring in Stacy, who I've got to say, my first impression of Stacy is I like her.
Speaker 3: Hot, hot, hot. Stacy is hot.
Speaker 2: Stacy is hot. Stacy. They come in and I thought they were shopping for dresses for Karen, but.
Speaker 3: It was like a wedding shop.
Speaker 2: But then we only saw dresses with Stacey Stacrace's Yeah, but don't worry. Karen took the opportunity to take a second to poke at Stacy and get rid of that thought process on her DUI by bringing up that Stacy no longer has a diamond on yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So clearly Stacy is she split up? Is that what she said?
Speaker 2: Or she's been separated for a year, which is part of the reason why she left QVC.
Speaker 3: But why would you leave QVC? Because that's a pain job.
Speaker 2: To come to. I'm assuming Housewives pays more than QVC.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much QVC pays, But QBC, if you want to hire me, I'm sure I have some product that I can.
Speaker 2: Know that some people it's not their product. They're just hosts.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll be a.
Speaker 2: Host, I get it. But do you see what I'm saying she quit.
Speaker 3: Her job to move back. This is her hometown, right, I would imagine, Yeah, she said family, But also I'm imagining as a hosting job.
Speaker 2: When you don't have a product on QVC, you probably make more as a housewife.
Speaker 3: And she has a daughter's first time housewife.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you own a product on QVC and you're selling your own I wouldn't imagine. I mean, you have to think about how much you get, even though what's her name from Dubai Sarah? So she makes this much money a podcast, like.
Speaker 3: Five thousand, forty five thousand, five thousand? Can you believe it? Can you believe it? Forty five thousand?
Speaker 2: Can you believe it? Forty five thousand? Like the Sunglasses twenty five. This entire scene we see Stacy is excited to answer the question. Yeah, She's like, good, glad you asked. We got covered that. But then I was upset that I didn't have the time to do a real deep dive on who our ex husband was. We know he's all have.
Speaker 3: You done one yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Can we get one done really quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He's a German businessman, we know not. They have one daughter together. They've been together sixteen years. And they've been separated for a year and they're going through divorce. But his face is blurred out, but the daughter's face isn't.
Speaker 3: Well, So he's not a bad guy because he's at least allowing his daughter to film with her mom.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if that makes somebody a bad guy or well, because some guys get matter but we don't. But we don't know if he's allowing that. We haven't seen the daughter. Some people will allow a photograph of somebody on there but won't allow you to actually film. So, okay, we've done the deep dive. Now his name is themo. He's the senior vice president of AUDI of sales or something like that. So I'm assuming he's got some money.
Speaker 3: So he's a car guy. So I was married to a car guy.
Speaker 2: Well he's a he's a marketing guy. Yeah, so that means I don't know. But now why do I go to this place? Why do I immediately go to he cheated?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I think he cheated.
Speaker 3: Maybe she did, maybe she did, maybe she didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe neither of them dies. That's blame on this guy that we haven't even seen his face. He blurred out, humans.
Speaker 3: Starting rumors on the twat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the twats get to, you know, make their own guesses and opinions. But that's kind of what I thought. Then we get to Mia saying she gives everything to her marriage, and Gordon disagrees and says she ran straight into Ink's arms after they were separated. Gordon also accuses me of infidelity during their marriage. So we see them at the park.
Speaker 3: This is too much. I appreciate the transparent, her being transparent, but the situation is so delicate and I feel like this could potentially hurt her son. Well, and there's nothing better than reality TV over two men fighting over who's your daddy? Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?
Speaker 2: Isn't there like a really good podcast? Is that? Who's your daddy?
Speaker 3: Probably is that her name?
Speaker 2: Call her daddy, call her daddy, Call your daddy? Figure out which one it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you do you take this as good TV or making a storyline that could potentially hurt your child?
Speaker 2: Well, I think we have to. I have to compartmentalize between is this good for the chill? Absolutely not. I'm a little bit confused because we're told how well her and Gordon are getting along, but they're sitting like ten feet away from each other and clearly not getting along.
Speaker 3: I'm just shocked that he's filming. I mean, if there was like true love there and it split up, there's no way that he'd be sitting there filming.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean, we find out later in the episode that essentially it's a business arrangement that they had. Gordon almost seemed more upset that Ink took him to get a haircut than the paternity test. I know, I have a question.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know there's two sides to every story, but I kind of feel bad for Gordon.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to remember, we don't know that. All we know is that I think Gordon is doing what he has to do because whatever Mia has on him when allegedly or whatever they're talking about where he took her phone and locked her away. I can imagine the story. Yeah, I could imagine whatever it is that she actually has on him.
Speaker 3: This is very very well. I could do a paternity test. All you have to do is get the take him to the pediatrician and see his growth chart. Is if he's like only in the twenty percent tile for his height, then he's probably ink son.
Speaker 2: I was really wondering where you were going with that. Then Gordon says he doesn't have the right to have a paternity test because he raised Jeremiah. I think, if Gordon, if we have if we take the kids out of it, which I know feels almost impossible because Jeremi is in it clearly, But Gordon is the one that brought this onto the show. Gordon is the one that brought this information onto the show. So of course Ink is going to want to get a paternity test. Of course Gordon is going to have to go along with it.
Speaker 3: Do you think we're going to see this paternity test?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, there's not a glimmer of doubt my mind that we're going to see this fraternity test.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: There's also there's also not a big doubt like I think it's Gordon's I think you should opportunity test on your children, even though I was IVF.
Speaker 3: Yes, just in case it was like a show like Doctor Love or Garage. Yeah, I'm just in case somebody, random person like Matt Damon parked their car in your.
Speaker 2: Sperms and my area. Yes, then I know this is real life, these television shows, but I felt like at this point, are we on Maury Povich?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the Wendy in her office there?
Speaker 2: No, I'm still on the like when you know when they go on Maury Povich, remember that, I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't Springer at the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, Maury Povich. They like sit on the couch and like one guy's out and then the other girls out, and then they're like, so are you still in love with Jasmine?
Speaker 3: And he's sounded like the reunion?
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, so you still in love with Jasmine? Yes, I am. Well, we have news for you. The paternity test is back, and Amanda is not your child, Jake, it's actually and then they bring out the other person like that.
Speaker 3: I do don't remember. Yes, yes, that was like in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was. I mean it had to have been at least into the eighties because you were born. Yeah, but I did. I do feel worried for Jeremiah in the future, I know.
Speaker 3: But you know who I'm not worried for is Ashley because she has done a one eighty. She is no longer worried about her ex husband. Michael's his name. Of course, She's not what season housewife is she I know, yeah, exactly, she's making the money season nine. Last year she was so afraid to break free of him. In this year, she's like, here, I am, I'm with my attorney and I am going to get a divorce.
Speaker 2: But I'm having an issue. And this was my same issue as last season. Ash I liked Ashley when she was messy, and I mean, I guess this is bad to say, but in a toxic relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, she did go to Love Hotel, so maybe she found uh, but everybody messy there.
Speaker 2: I couldn't help but think the reason she's wanting to move this divorce right along now is because she wanted to make sure she could go to Love Hotel. And I don't imagine they're going to let you go to Love Hotel if you haven't finalized your divorce.
Speaker 3: It's reality TV, anything goes. You can be married. Do you want to shake my hand?
Speaker 2: I want to make a bet that she had before, making a bet. I don't think they're going to dating Frank Frank, Yeah, I don't know. I just make that.
Speaker 3: I know, trust me, I know.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Wendy. You go ahead and take over Wendy.
Speaker 3: Oh, Wendy is unpacking things from her office because she is resigning her job as a professor. So she is resigning her job and she's taking over her husband's nineteen eighty five oak desk.
Speaker 2: Hold On, I thought that she was you like writing the email and like Windows ninety five but a word process.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing that I'm kind of confused about. She hasn't resigned yet, but she's holding like unpacking a box as if she cleared out her office.
Speaker 2: It's in her home. And then I was waiting for like you've got mail? I know, I know.
Speaker 3: She says she wants to pursue other opportunities and spend more time with her family. That sounds like a housewife that just quit to me, I got fired.
Speaker 2: But also I want to know how much time she was professing, Like was she going and.
Speaker 3: Is that what you say a professor does teach? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Like how often was she doing that?
Speaker 3: I don't know because we never saw that. But didn't she start a talk show?
Speaker 2: She did? We saw a little clip of that. Don't you worried that's still going?
Speaker 3: Is that maybe why she wanted to quit being a professor because now she's got a talk show? But the thing is like this. She's sitting down at it like a wall desk, like a nineteen eighty five wall unit from Yeah OAKSRS. And literally is like unpacking. Oh, look at the certificate. Oh look at this. And he's like, uh uh not today, not at this desk. Nope, go find another room, no ah.
Speaker 2: But also what about how he's just like exciting as if she had just walked out of an office and formally formally quit. Yeah, He's like, yay, honey, you did. I'm like, all she did was press send. I know no one's even responded yet. Were they upset?
Speaker 3: Well, I think we're going to find out.
Speaker 2: But then we get to Giselle's going to be throwing a party for Karen. We know we're bringing in some new girls. We've got Jazzy Jazzy, so we've got Jazzy coming.
Speaker 3: Jazzy's a friend though, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think she's a friend. In Stacy Housewife. Yeah, but before we even get to the party, I want to talk a little bit about the party invitation. It was giving me awkward vibes of like re member in Dubai when they invited everyone needed the finale party.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a joke. I didn't realize that was the actual.
Speaker 2: That was the invitation, Like you're going to be a taco head or a banana face or a blah blah.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't ever send me one of those, because if you do, I'm never gonna go.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't need one of those. I don't even do evites, let alone video invites with props.
Speaker 3: I don't have parties, so that way I don't have to invite anybody.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have props, and I most certainly don't want to be going to this party.
Speaker 3: What do you mean the Hatitude party? Hatitude Hattitude? The Hattitude all I thought was like some deep digging to come up with a Hattitude party.
Speaker 2: Well, I also want to know for all the showing of the freakin' hats, I don't even know what the hat brand name is that like you would have thought it was a forty five minute on the hat it's Kemo Sabi. Well also didn't fit any of them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't really notice that.
Speaker 2: But they're they're all sitting around Giselle, you know, names all the cocktails something and.
Speaker 3: The grand dam was the non alcoholic and you saw Karen's face drop like yeah, she's like but before Karen even arrives, the women discussed with Jacqueline how Karen seemed drunk.
Speaker 2: But this is this is the part where I'm a little bit I'm like Jacqueline. So Jacqueline says it, and then Jacqueline's like, oh shit, I shouldn't have said that, and then she backtracks, which is kind of.
Speaker 3: My life the truth and why not say it?
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly, nobody knows if somebody's drunk or not drunk unless they're like slurring it out of control.
Speaker 3: I can tell when you're drunk, and you can tell drunk. And my best friends like I can tell when they came and they.
Speaker 2: That's my question our Jacqueline and.
Speaker 3: Just being a bitch about it.
Speaker 2: Possibly, I don't know, because she backtracked.
Speaker 3: Not drinking because she's on medication, she said, so as soon as she gets off the medication, she's going to enjoy her libya.
Speaker 2: No libel, libels, libations, libatience. That's it. You were you saying, labia, she's gonna enjoy your laby libatis?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: I mean, I cannot I just don't understand people to get Duy's and continue to drink. This is her second do you I, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I would be I know, I'm gonna say, I know a lot of people that have gotten a d u I and continue to drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think for me personally, I would be so terrified.
Speaker 2: I think people that get DUIs and continue to drink and drive.
Speaker 3: You mean, like continue to drink like and be reckless.
Speaker 2: Yes, but at this point we're not she's putting water in her champagnes. We saw earlier when well.
Speaker 3: I loved it, Ashley brought her as a rought Karen a president. It was a water bottle uber gift card in a birdhouse to build to keep her busy.
Speaker 2: What about how they called it the comeback box?
Speaker 3: The comeback box I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: But also then we never even got to see Karen's reaction to the comeback box.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't open it, did she?
Speaker 2: No? But then we don't you worry, We got right into me again, So we get so Karen.
Speaker 3: But I have to say, you got to give it to Karen because she was the one that was the only person I know that's got a DUI and she turned it around on who's loyal to me?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, this is everybody else's problem.
Speaker 3: So everybody else's problem. It's like, wait, what now you're going to turn it on everyone and be like, you're not loyal to me, but you're loyal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know who my real friends.
Speaker 3: My soldiers. Do you know I found out something interesting? And if I told you this, do you know? I was in Bravo. I was saying, oh my god, I'm getting eaten alive on social media. It's crazy, and they said, do not even bother. We don't even look into that. Do you know that the fans on Instagram are three percent of the entire viewers that watch the show?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I fully believe.
Speaker 3: Yep, it used to be one percent.
Speaker 2: Now it is three not the three percent. I believe the three percent, but I don't know that I believe that they don't pay attention to the online hand.
Speaker 3: No, they said, no longer they do, because what you see on social media is usually the total opposite if you walk the streets.
Speaker 2: So does that mean I get my job back?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That means we're not as haideous as we thought.
Speaker 2: Does that mean we're love?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you know what, if you just everybody loves you, you're not doing your job. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then we Karen says that Mia hasn't protected her children from the relationship drama, despite Gordon telling the world that their kids saw their mom and bed with Ink. Jazelle also calls me out for not protecting her kids for getting involved with Ink before separating with Gordon, and then Mia gets emotional and says she shouldn't have to stay in a marriage that was abusive, so Gizelle shouldn't say she wasn't protecting her kids.
Speaker 3: Are you trying not to burn?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just want you. I want to get that out there.
Speaker 2: You guys are wondering why her voice gets weird on hold on, I'm gonna let me say it again. Mia gets emotional and says she shouldn't have to stay in a marriage that was.
Speaker 3: I would I want to talk about your burping. No, no, I got to give you some advice. So my grandfather used to burp like that all the time. So he had a bottle in his car, a jug of baking soda and water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dad has that all the time. This must be like he calls it as a lick.
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, and you drink it and it neutralizes and it tastes very well. But I think that that's what I'm getting you for your birthday. You miss baking soda and water, but any the same thing you pour on a battery. That that is going.
Speaker 2: Then kind of Mia runs into the bathroom. But right before this whole thing happens, we see the look where Jacqueline looks at Mia and says that she believed, like where you can tell they're in on this. There's two other things we haven't even discussed. I feel like we've rushed through this dinner a little bit. One is MIA's other bestie arriving that Jacqueline apparently doesn't know. They put her next to Jacqueline. She's the one married to the jazzy jazzy jazzy jazzy, and then they put her next to Mia, and it's like there's going to be like a fight off on who's better friends with Mia. I think that's what's coming, Yeah, next to Jacqueline, And so that starts to happen, But then Jacqueline starts to talk about Mia and Gordon, and at one point I thought Mia was going to lose it. But then I saw Jacqueline like kind of looking at me, and they gave the same look as that Karen, and I.
Speaker 3: Think that the whole cast probably feels the same way we do, like they're exposing their child to the situation. And Mia saying that Gordon was a business arrangement, I mean, come on, no, Jacqueline saying, oh, Jacqueline, I thought I thought that Mia agreed. Mia did agree, Okay, so she agreed that it was business arrangement, Like come on, like you they're married eleven years and they had two kids, Like, I don't care how much money you're pulling in from that marriage, Like it's very hard to I would think to stay with somebody for eleven years, you didn't really, I kind of bang an ink well.
Speaker 2: I kind of just wish they would be like, we have an open marriage or just tell us, like give us the deats. But then Mia gets up, she runs into the restroom. The two girls follow her, and then she says, I don't want you guys in here. She's not talking about the two girls, She's talking about production and cameras. But I felt really bad for me. I felt bad for Jeremiah.
Speaker 3: I how about messy Gazelle asking Mia if she shared ink with Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: But then they did a flashback that showed that they did.
Speaker 3: What did I miss that? Did not blink?
Speaker 2: You blinked because two seasons ago they talked about that happening, like that they shared men and so that's why they referenced it. But you could tell bye. But Mia, all of a sudden, her face got a full blown sweat. Jacqueline's face was like, so it's clear they both have in my opinion, In my opinion, boned inc. I also want to know how tall Jacqueline is if she would have had to stage herself backwards in all of her photos.
Speaker 3: Oh can we talk about that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: So she literally puts him up front and she goes back.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, like, well that's why I think Karen called him apple box instead of ink.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just got that. Yeah, I didn't, honestly, I didn't remember listen. I watched it after the reunion the next day. My mind was jelly.
Speaker 2: Well, then we get to the season preview, which shows them going to pan them off, visiting the White House, Stacy with a new man, and the group getting into more fights about Karen's do you I charge. I'm going to say this before we get into Stacy's new man. I need to know what happened with her old man.
Speaker 3: I all, I feel like we're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: I also didn't think you know that moment when you watch new people come in and they're like at a lunch or whatever, like so you saw Stacy and Jazzy. They both come in and they're trying to like relate to the other women, but there's all those like awkward smiles because no one really talks to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody really Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why. I don't know if it's like my own PTSD from that, like first time season Walker, you walk in and you're like, oh, and a new girl, and you're like, I'm trying not to be a try hard but I'm trying really hard hard and i just want to connect with any of you. Please pick I'm gonna pick me.
Speaker 3: Is that what the kids said?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: Girl, I'm a pick girl and I'm willing.
Speaker 2: To take whatever one will pick me. That's how kind of felt as they were asking the girls questions.
Speaker 3: But the girl it was a pretty good first episode were it's just really kind of catching up with who's who and what's going on, and I mean Karen, I'm just I'm so into this dui and how it's different from what is going on in Orange County. So I'm wondering how deep they can't they're going to get into it.
Speaker 2: But I also want to know what's going on in Karen's marriage, because then they did a flashback to twenty twenty where Ray says he thinks he may still love Karen. Oh, I mean, that's a long time ago to be thinking about it. Yeah, you're still thinking about it. That was four years ago. I don't have to think for that long. I could think for like, I mean, I have small brains, so I could think for like maybe two seconds. But like Rugby, Yeah, where do I go with me? Let's go? Can I have a bone? Anyways, I did like it. I appreciate you guys for charging My life is being about to get very busy.
Speaker 3: I thought now that officially, you know, once we shoot the reunion, even though we have for more episodes to go and possibly two to three reunions, I check out. I mentally check out.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. Well, now you're a twatvich.
Speaker 3: Now it's gonna be We're gonna have four shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. We also have Drew coming on later on this week.
Speaker 3: So I will not be doing this. I'm gonna be going to Texas.
Speaker 2: She's getting some.
Speaker 3: New teeth and I am, okay, thank you asshole. So I'm going to see us the Smile Texas cosmetic dentist in Texas, and both Eddie and I are getting some movie star teeth. I never thought that was gonna happen, but yeah, So we talked with the dentist. We did a little zoom call and he's done a lot of the Jersey people on Housewives.
Speaker 2: Please tell me not, Louis No.
Speaker 3: And that's one thing I'm really afraid of, like the shade of teeth that you.
Speaker 2: Get if you come back and your teeth look like chick li like this, hello, if they look like chick lit gums all across, I'm.
Speaker 3: More worried about than myself because Eddie's you know, he's Mexican, so he's dark skin, and if he has like those super white teeth, I hate that.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm actually you pick your shade.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm assuming you.
Speaker 2: Can pick your shade. You can also like pick so when I I mean, I only have four fakies because I knocked mine out when I was in eighth grade.
Speaker 3: Somebody knocked them out. I'm sure no.
Speaker 2: I tripped over a railroad track with somebody on my back. I was trying to be a.
Speaker 1: Worse.
Speaker 2: I had them on my back. Cantern.
Speaker 3: So you've always been smart.
Speaker 2: I've always been really dainty, A dainty little flower, but so minor lived in my teeth. But uh, you can pick, like I picked two people's teeth when I had to get mine redone, like whatever it was fifteen years ago. You can pick your shade, you can pick your shape, you can do anything. You can even show like I showed a picture. I think mine was a combo of Jessica Simpson and Kristen Cavallere's teeth.
Speaker 3: So you gave a picture.
Speaker 2: I gave a picture and I said, I like this about her teeth, and I like this about her teeth. Can you make a combo?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So me like, I have straight teeth, but as I've gotten older, I feel like they've kind of shifted. And your jog it's a little bit more narrow. And I have one tooth that goes back.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just get dancers Tan.
Speaker 3: That's what Eddie said. Eddie was talking to the dentist and he's like, well, what point do we need to get dentures? And he goes, we don't do dancers anymore. People get too No, they do implants.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I can say, between your eye lift and the CO two laser and now the new teeth, I'm feeling like I'm itching for a procedure, Like what do I need to get done?
Speaker 3: Do you want new teeth too?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But what else could I get? What? What do I need?
Speaker 3: Tamra, just be honest anything, You're just simply beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh you're saying that after you said I'm uglier than you when I'm threesome.
Speaker 3: I meant that's not what I meant.
Speaker 2: Well, tune into the next episode to find out what Tamra meant. Thank you, guys, appreciate you.