Speaker 1: Are you ready, Scott, Scott? Are you ready? I don't think he's ready. Are you ready? Be? Let's go get him? Look for me. Oh if you fart on me? Did you just fart on?
Speaker 2: Don't hit him like corn?
Speaker 1: You hit me in the Oh my god, the dramatics, the dramatic. Let me see, let me see it. Can I see bloodshot? Let me see killers?
Speaker 3: Send him Kellogg's glasses.
Speaker 1: Kellogg's glass.
Speaker 3: So, if you are listening listening, I just assaulted Scott, that's right, any police officers listening, I assaulted Scott.
Speaker 1: And Scott is now thinking that he was hitting the eye. His cornea is scratched.
Speaker 3: I would smile.
Speaker 2: Get out here. So is this actually an episode?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is, because I press record this time. I did.
Speaker 2: But I'm not. I'm not prepared.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Get prepared.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, this is just gonna be a How hard.
Speaker 1: Is your job really to go look down at all the boxes of cereal that you have and say to yourself, Okay, here's what I'm gonna do today. You make it seem like you are curing cancer every time you pick three boxes of cereal. Do you realize that my heart good? Oh? Your heart is hurting because you got scratched in the eye. It makes sense because that's Scott logic. Hashtag Scott logic. My eye hurts, therefore I have some type of heart disease.
Speaker 2: Why are you braiding me?
Speaker 1: Because this is what you do, Scott. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you. I mean, I have cereals, but I don't. I'm not prepared, Scott. You are prepared. I look under your desk, I'm looking at you. Let me let me go down to the cereal sack. But hold on you.
Speaker 1: You have six boxes of cereal. Just sit in. You can't pick three of them.
Speaker 2: If I knew we were going to do this, I would have come prepared with maybe a graveyard or perhaps a listener request. And I got nothing. I don't have any audio to play. I don't have any fun little songs. I don't have any eighty themes. I get nothing because I wasn't ready. Oh you just pressed the button like let's get I want to go.
Speaker 1: Did I not tell you I wanted to do two episodes today?
Speaker 2: And I told you I was not prepared to do two episodes today. You told me you were prepared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, breathe all right, breathe, fine, guys.
Speaker 4: I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody even knew. No one knew you were here because this is a new episode on a new day. Oh wait a minute, you threw something at me in the beginning. They did know you were here.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, I'm out of here at Diamond sincere. If you ever want to know what I eat for breakfast, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's nothing, because you're allergic to everything.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna plug it on your on our show.
Speaker 2: Not your show. Please name six serials we reviewed without looking back there quick?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: No, okay, so raisin brand with cranberries them in checks raisin Brian, No, it's not rice checks.
Speaker 1: Umm, get out.
Speaker 2: You're the worst executive producer ever.
Speaker 3: I'm know too. Peach cheerios.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not fair. We just did that. Get out?
Speaker 3: And what's number six?
Speaker 1: Egos? The blueberry?
Speaker 2: Great, you're so awesome. Yeah, get out of here. Just a Serial Killers episode seventy nine. And it's just like, you know, off the cuff, because there's no plan. What are you doing while you're rattling your rice allergen free crackers at the microphone?
Speaker 1: Those are actually delicious? Why they're actually delicious, those chips.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I love when you're taking off. Like my question is when you're home and just say, like it comes to choosing something for dinner. If amy at one minute is like all right, I want to do this, then the next minute is like, no, I actually want to do this. Do you go into like a mental collapse?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you can you not handle change?
Speaker 2: No? I'm fine with all that.
Speaker 1: You can't handle change things like here.
Speaker 2: I like to prepare a little bit for this.
Speaker 1: Listen, dude, you're gonna find an eighties jingle. I'm not gonna understand it. You're gonna play a song I don't get it's all gonna come together.
Speaker 2: No, I have to pre load all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude, you don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I guess I'll look.
Speaker 1: Your job is so hard about taking I'm taking for granted on his package. That's right.
Speaker 2: No one appreciates me.
Speaker 1: One appreciates me because I'm scared and I work sad.
Speaker 2: Do you see well over one hundred boxes of cereal back there? Where do you think it came from? You know, you don't know anything about that. You you can't even name five major cereal brands, companies that make cereal.
Speaker 1: You can't post.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't look kell Off, don't look Quaker, don't look uh yeah, general Megan, do it?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 2: I sleep.
Speaker 1: For multi meal? Again? What importance does this have outside of this podcast?
Speaker 2: But you're inside of this podcast now. It's such important when you're in this world, you live it, man, I can't you All right, I go down, I'll go get something.
Speaker 1: Hold on, are your cereal friends?
Speaker 2: Speaking of cereal friends, this is another cereal.
Speaker 1: Cereal friends all can't get up they eat so much cereal.
Speaker 2: This is this is another will go new first because this is another cereal that my buddy Joel secret squirrel fry. I don't keep calling him that. He just because he's got a beard. So no, because you keep saying he's my serial squirrel, that's right, because he he tells me stuff, all right. So anyway, he sent me this and it's a post cereal. We've done a lot of this where you going, Oh, he's closing his laptop because he's getting so many millennial emails.
Speaker 1: I am actually because I'm working.
Speaker 2: Oh, millennials don't get emails, they just get like dms.
Speaker 1: What talk about insanity hold on.
Speaker 2: Of a slide into your DMS. Look I just slid.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, all millennials, you're right. When we want to talk to our bosses, we just DM them through email. Stopped existing? What's even a letter at this point? Do you even use handwriting?
Speaker 2: Do you know how much a stamp is?
Speaker 1: You? You go to this one like it's like the cross that you bear, right, but you can't remember. I know how much a stamp costs? Fifty six cents?
Speaker 2: Fifty five?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Guess what I was once cent off? So you're not that cool buddy.
Speaker 2: It might have gotten off. I don't even know anyway. Listen, so new from posts. It's a Great Grains variety. I know you love all the great grains.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, we did a Great Grains a couple episodes ago. I had cherries. You were not that big of a fan.
Speaker 1: But it was good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you said this is very good. You kept eating it and said it's very good.
Speaker 1: I actually, yes, you're right.
Speaker 2: No I'm not because Great Grains don't have Yes they do. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: You don't know our child train.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I don't. Well, I'm getting Great Grains and Quaker confused, but both of them had cherries, one of them had pecans, and one did not. Okay, are you ready anyway? So this is brand new. Great Grains just came out. It's not even really on their website yet. That's how new it is. You're what if you look at the banner on their website, this one's not there.
Speaker 1: I actually love looking at the audio retention rate. I can't wait to see what it is for this one.
Speaker 2: Because I signed up for coupons, so I know. I looked at the site. That's what I do now. I sign up for coupons and all the Cereal sites. I got to save money. We're not making anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna happen soon. The twenty twenty is our year.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: You said that last time Under the Radar podcast, Yes, from podcast magazine. That's gonna launch us into success.
Speaker 2: Great Grain Cereal, new flavor, Raisin Cluster Crunch could be good. Okay, it's just a souped up raisin brand, you know, souped up Yeah, raisins.
Speaker 1: People watching too much Fasten the fury, multi.
Speaker 2: Grain flakes and clusters. Now, I don't know what's in these clusters, but there's clusters.
Speaker 1: You're the vin Diesel of cereals.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely delicious and non GMO verified, heart healthy, good source of fiber, twenty seven grams of whole grains of whole grains, and every bowl contains ten essential vitamins and minerals. Now, I don't know if that's true. What if I don't pour one of the vitamins in? Exactly there's only nine?
Speaker 1: Do they sprinkle vitamins all over?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right? This needs it definitely needs a shake because it's all kinds of stuff in here.
Speaker 1: Is that your exercise for the day?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Got them winded? All right?
Speaker 1: You and your cereal friends can talk about that in your forums. I'm sure you talk to that.
Speaker 2: Sitting in our lazy boy chairs as we kick it out of it and we need a little handle to lift us up. I thought, Quaker, could I've done better with the cherry flavor. I'm not quite sure who you're making fun of there, But you're not gonna dive in, all right?
Speaker 1: Dive in.
Speaker 2: It's a smaller box, all right.
Speaker 1: You didn't even have the cups ready. That's how unprepared you are. Well, you just started, that's how unprepared. You don't care about this podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh, okays are turned huh yeah, all right, Now I got to play a two thousand song to make you feel bad.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, do you remember? Do you remember this one? You remember this song? Do you remember this one? You remember this song?
Speaker 2: But it has no relevance?
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, no you don't. It's called this girl. You know who's on the box of Great Greens? A girl you don't remember, stupid gen xer.
Speaker 2: You don't care, you don't care. That's a new one. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, twenty ten's actually twenty nineteen. You look defeated.
Speaker 2: We're still milking this jug Kirkland.
Speaker 1: I love Kirkland Costco milk.
Speaker 2: We've been using this for weeks.
Speaker 1: Their milk last forever, and the best is not true.
Speaker 2: If it goes bad, it goes bad. It doesn't last forever. It's just in a giant jug like transmission fluid came in this thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that you took what I said so literally?
Speaker 2: Letter awe, how you ready? There? You go? Make sure you get a raisin on.
Speaker 1: That Oh is that your phone that just went off with it? Alert? Nope, it was what did you get? Millennio? I like it.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a fresh baked something like a muffin. It tastes like a brand muffin with raisins. I like this.
Speaker 1: I give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: I gotta get one more spoonful. Well, I like to savor the flavor. You are three balls?
Speaker 1: Well, I think I can judge it after having one spoonful. And I like it. I give it four balls. I would eat this again.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I'm torn between three balls and a spoon and four balls.
Speaker 1: It's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go three balls and a spoon on it. It's pretty good for a new cereal. Congratulations, you'll last about three years. Okay? Well, see, I normally have to play a silly game or silly something here.
Speaker 1: And games have we ever played on this podcast?
Speaker 2: I'm pin the tail on the Tiger?
Speaker 1: When have we ever played?
Speaker 2: I have the big Tony the Tiger, and we played pin the tail on him? What you don't remember?
Speaker 1: Are you smoking? Craps? We stop down and play games? Cat you smoke? We play games.
Speaker 2: I just I want to play stuff, but I don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're gonna edit this in post anyway. Go find something.
Speaker 2: No I don't add I never add songs or or sound effects or any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, go find something now, and then you could make it seem like it was, oh, right there. What would you put it in right now? That's that important? Hey, Dardy, you just said there.
Speaker 2: I wish you would I wish you would have said right, lure, because then that would have been perfect. But you said right there.
Speaker 1: I like the way you do that.
Speaker 2: Right, All right, sir, I guess I'm gonna go down and get a classic. I don't know if I have classics.
Speaker 1: Let me double check you do. I know so many cereals I know.
Speaker 2: But we've used a lot of classics. I'm just going to Here's the thing. Classics will run out, Classics will run out. New cereals will never run out, but classics will. Eventually, this podcast is going to be all new all the time.
Speaker 1: People will just listen to hear us argue with each other at that point, No, I think people are tired of the arguments, but they're real. That's the thing, all right.
Speaker 2: Going down. So this cereal has been around since the late two thousand alts or early two thousand and tens, teens however you'd like to say it. So we're gonna call it classic because it's, you know, more than ten fifteen years old. Oh I dropped it now it's from Quaker. Okay, oatmeal squares. I love oatmeal square. We've had We've had cinnamon, and I think there was another one. This is Oh my god, did.
Speaker 1: You just throw up?
Speaker 2: I think I did. Okay, this is oatmeal Squarre's honey nut. Raspberries are the mascots. Oh my goodness, so you're throwing up. I'm sneezing. This is a great podcast. Raspberries are the mascot.
Speaker 1: Let it be known that Greg T is the one that started that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't remember why we say that, you have to go back I don't know, like twenty episodes and listen to the Greg T episode.
Speaker 1: Probably my favorite episode of all time. Oh no, look is the bag open.
Speaker 2: The bag is not completely sealed.
Speaker 1: You could get your money.
Speaker 2: Back from who.
Speaker 1: I don't know this, mister Quaker. Mister Quaker, my dad, send up a note.
Speaker 2: We're gonna eat it anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's nineteen hundreds, so send a parcel, Quaker.
Speaker 2: I'll get it. I love it, but like back in it. I never understood because when you see like old timey packages, Yeah, like they're wrapped in brown paper and tied with a string.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Why a string? Why? Well? You know they also because I didn't have tape. I mean I understand.
Speaker 1: Well, what I think is also funny is like textbooks and stuff. They didn't have book bags. My mom used to say this used to carry everything with like a stir. I had a book strap. It was a bookstrap. I love that. You could see it if you watch Christmas Story.
Speaker 2: They still sold that like into the eighties. Because of the store that I used to work in where I got the cigarettes and gum from, they used to I remember that we had old bookstraps on the.
Speaker 1: Show yeh your cigarettes next to the books.
Speaker 2: And that was right next to the payphone. That was a dime when I started there. Then they came and retro fitted it made it a quarter.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Have you ever even used a payphone? Yes?
Speaker 2: I did. Do you even know what a payphone is?
Speaker 1: I do because I used one.
Speaker 2: I used one.
Speaker 1: We did one time my grandma in the parking lot, her car broke down, so I had to call Triple A via a payphone because I did not have a cell phone.
Speaker 2: The last time I remember using a payphone was probably about five years ago. My cell phone battery was dead and I had just dropped a car off at the gas station. I was walking home and it started raining and I wanted to see if my wife would pick me up. And I found a payphone. I had no change on me, and I didn't know what to do, so I just walked home in the rain.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they still had one and it still worked, but I couldn't make a call.
Speaker 1: It's so weird now to see payphones because none of the receivers are actually on.
Speaker 2: His wires hanging out. The funny thing is that you used to get the hoboes in the city that stick their fingers in the coin return thinking that there's going to be quarters in there. Hello, No one's used it since nineteen eighty five. No, come on.
Speaker 1: But realistically now it's almost like if you're in a jam and your phone just say dies, you're screwed. Yeah, Because you ask people to use their cell phones and everybody is like no, It's like if I'm asking you for your phone, there's clearly a reason why.
Speaker 2: Because you want to run away with it. What we had all kinds of payphone tricks when we were little, Like our kids will never know this, and it makes me so sad. Like we used to go to the bowling alley and go bowling and we don't just hope. So no, we went there and we did crack.
Speaker 1: So much things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we didn't want to spend the quarter to call our parents. So what you would do is you would call Collect. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You would make a Collect call, yes, and so you would die of the little number and it would say state your name and you would say pick us up, and then it would call their house. I would say, Hi, you have a Collect call from pick us up? Would you like to accept? And then it was just hang up, so then they would know to come get us.
Speaker 1: I actually love that. I also remember calling the operator for people's names. What's that? If I just said it, why would I be saying, what's that?
Speaker 2: Do you mean information?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You'd four one one.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you used to call for people's phone numbers and stuff and be connected. That was fun.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm really curious what would happen if you pick up the phone now and hit zero. Is there an operator? Do it on your phone real quick? Okay, I don't know how it is from a cell phone. Maybe a landline is different.
Speaker 1: Let's try this.
Speaker 2: Hit oh and hits end.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, no matter, you don't know how to use your phone.
Speaker 4: If this is an emergency, hang up in dial nine one one for directory assistance. Hang up in dial for one one for difficulty making or completing calls. Hang up in dial star six one one. We're all from the billing.
Speaker 3: Of a call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, up and dial one eight hundred colors.
Speaker 1: Just t it up. That's sad.
Speaker 2: Wow. How about for directory assistance? Hang up and google it? Yeah right, seriously, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I was really in that much of a gam I've literally I've used like a Google phone call. I paid for credits on a phone via Google, because you kiss that even so Google has like a phone service, and you could just dial in someone's number and call from there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, quaker oatmeal, square's honey nut. It tastes like maple to me.
Speaker 1: I give us three balls?
Speaker 2: How do you do that so fast?
Speaker 1: I like what I like?
Speaker 2: Don't you let us swish around? On your palette a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it swished around.
Speaker 2: See this is maple. To me, this tastes like waffle cereal with maple. That's what this is. Pretty close to the ego Cereal.
Speaker 1: No eggo is a little sweeter. That's why I liked it better. I'm gonna bump it up three bowls in a spoom, I like Kelly.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Johann Quaker whatever your name is, Johan, I don't know. I just made it up. He looks like a Johan. No two balls. I'm not a big, big, big fan.
Speaker 1: If you were to leave your kids in front of a pay phone, would they be able to actually do something with it?
Speaker 2: No? Really no. I have a picture of Cooper on a payphone at the diner. It didn't work. But she's just like, what's that?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: And you know what else we do the other day is I mean I try to like make a video, but I didn't. But Amy was getting rid of an old VCR and I took the tape out of it and I gave it to Cooper. I said, here play this and she's like what she said, is this a record player?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, she said, is it a DVD. No, I said no, and then she put it up to her ear. No, she put it up to I'm like, no, oh my god. It's so sad, like they have no idea. That's what they shouldn't. I mean, look, they should they Why should they have any idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I guess it's you asking me songs that I don't remember and have been long forgotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know that they were songs. I mean like if I put a rotary telephone in front of her, she'd have no clue. Really, yeah, I had no idea. Put her finger in the hole. Thought that was how you dial it. Yeah, that's so crazy. All right, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Have we done bonus box? No? I don't have any How do you not have a bonus box? Is it a listener request?
Speaker 2: No, because no one requested anything serial killers bonus. I mean, I'm only doing it because you are making me do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, come, forcing you to do things?
Speaker 2: Well, but because everything else I have is like pretty new, Okay, well go get it.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to waste a new box on a bonus box. So you don't want to do that for our listeners. It's like you don't even care about them. You don't care.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know what I'll do what I take back the bonus box jingle? No boy, let's do this. I rescind my invitation right that jingle?
Speaker 1: No, Serial Killers International?
Speaker 2: Hey here, what.
Speaker 1: Does need have to do?
Speaker 2: He has to go see somebody. I try to get him in here because there's a serial in here that he wanted us to do. And I said, I won't do it without.
Speaker 1: Him, all right, So we'll wait.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we'll get to it. We can't do it today. I got to set it up. He's going to be getting a meeting for an hour and no anyway, So Serial Killers International, let me down.
Speaker 1: This is the most hectic episode. I think we out one.
Speaker 2: It's so discomboined.
Speaker 1: You talked about payphones, got something thrown at your eye? How is your corny you doing? Because remember you said that it was scratched it is.
Speaker 2: I can't see out of my right eye. Oh cool, Hold up some fingers.
Speaker 1: How many fingers am I holding up?
Speaker 2: Twelve?
Speaker 1: That's the middle finger, and so it's one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't believe I didn't play this earlier. I'm out a sorry all right? So the International box You're ready from Mexico once again. Zukaritas day mice. You know what that is?
Speaker 1: Frosted flakes of corn of corn.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kellogg's frosted flakes, the Mexican Do you.
Speaker 1: Know who's on the back? Melvin Melvin look at that from Chocoate Creaspys.
Speaker 2: Yes, although in Mexico they also have Zukarita's de Chocolate, which are chocolate frosted flakes. That's the first place I ever saw chocolate frosted flakes was in Mexico. I've told the Cantcon story before.
Speaker 1: So yeah, when you went cereal shopping, well you're in Cantcud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is the Mexican version.
Speaker 1: What did you get this?
Speaker 2: I got it at Walmart on Long Island. You know what, for some reason, they have Mexican cereal sometimes, so I just find them from time to time, and you know what the hell.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I love frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling it's going to taste slightly different, which is good sweeter. I feel like they use different sugars in Mexico. It's just like the when you buy a coke that's from Mexico.
Speaker 1: So much better.
Speaker 2: So much better because it's pure cane sugar. Here in the United States, they use you know, corn syrup and artificial stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tight bag, Yeah, it is a type bag.
Speaker 2: Well, it's got to come all the way from Mexico. They got to make sure it stays sealed and that nobody puts, you know, cocaine in it and trying to get it across the border.
Speaker 1: What I don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't they smuggle cocaine as cereal boxes?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: We live right? Didn't Al Choppo smuggle cereal with cocaine in it?
Speaker 1: Do you watch the news?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you take in any information outside of your cereal blogs?
Speaker 2: I just hear cereal and I go drugs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, when you say things like it hurts my brain.
Speaker 2: These are shiny Okay, I love it. Donyo tigray That means Tony the Tiger in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this the same Spanish people that you just said El Chapo is putting cocaine cereal.
Speaker 2: Bin while I'm pouring the milk. Can you please read the back of the box?
Speaker 1: Practica to de porte favorito, Don dee seya e como sea play your favorite sport whenever wherever.
Speaker 2: And what's Melvin saying?
Speaker 1: Unette a la diversion, chuco, la tosa, hoorribo chuco creaspies. Join the Chuco, I almost said, chucko latte, join the chocolate fun try Choco crispies. We have all right here.
Speaker 2: We gotas the Mexican frosted flakes available in some stores in the States.
Speaker 1: Which one is this?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Give it to you? There we go before the sugar washing.
Speaker 1: They all look the same.
Speaker 2: I think it's sweeter, sweeter.
Speaker 1: Love this mm five balls.
Speaker 2: Now marshmallows in this? No good, No boy, so good.
Speaker 1: I love frosted flakes already neither sweeter frosted flakes. They're delicious. End of story.
Speaker 2: Four balls.
Speaker 1: Do you like frosted flakes?
Speaker 2: I do, but I don't love them. Here's the ingredients, sorry, mais molido. That's some sort of corn as car sugar sugar. Second ingredient, malta that's malt flavor contiene two percent omenos day. That means contains two percent or less of the following. You like that? I know Spanish off of cereal box.
Speaker 1: It's not that impressive.
Speaker 2: Sala yo data that's some kind of salt, because I know solace salt bh t PoTA montene la frescura that means to maintain freshness.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: See I paid attention in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want it to take French.
Speaker 2: What can I say? I thought it was dumb to take French when you had the choice. It was like Spanish is the way to go.
Speaker 1: I think when you're learning the language, the important thing is that, like you actually want to learn the language.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. No, kids want to do anything, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I wanted to learn French, like I actually wanted to learn French.
Speaker 2: Probably when you were in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, no, even you always had the option. We had the option of Spanish or French, and I was encouraged to take Spanish over French.
Speaker 2: We had to do when you're French, when you were a Spanish then you could pick and I finished out in Spanish. My sister did Latin wor shoes in that it's a dead language. Well, I mean my kids have to take Chinese or Mandarin or something like that. Smart it's required. Why so they can order Chinese food?
Speaker 1: I mean, why you're going to wind up taking that out post act No, I'm not not understand Mandarin. That's where the future is going.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the future is they need to know how to speak Spanish.
Speaker 1: It's smart to give your children a basic understanding of Chinese. Okay, I wish I knew Chinese. Well they have a basic understanding because they each had to take a year of it. That's amazing. Did they like it?
Speaker 2: They forgot it?
Speaker 1: Well, that's thanks.
Speaker 2: All they know isese.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like I was taking DROPS. Thank you language learning appt me thank you, Oh you're welcome. No, that means thank you, oh, thank you. I was doing DROPS and it was Japanese because I'm going to Japan. It's like a language learning app.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I know how.
Speaker 1: To say spoon now, sappooon. Guess how you say knife? Knife? Oo? See this is what I learned. Are you impressed?
Speaker 2: Spoon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers episode seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's it. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Make sure you like and subscribe this podcast because it's really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and if you send us a cereal that we review on this shoe you'll get a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Also, we're almost at over two hundred views. What does that mean, Well, we're almost at two hundred reviews.
Speaker 2: Reviews.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, we love reading them. Everybody is so nice, except that one guy that's that it was bad.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he was. He was totally reviewing the wrong podcast. That review got taken off. It was removing because he was a dick and he did one star. He's like, I don't like the songs because it was the wrong totally the wrong podcast. And thank you for Carrie for getting that taken care of.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate you guys for listening. Leaving us reviews gives us feedback. We love reading them. It puts a smile on our face. So please leave us reviews. Please like and subscribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I read them to Andrew and he's like, someone likes me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: All right, well cool, we got to go. Thanks for listening, enjoy your weekend, and we'll see you on Monday. Until then, the crunch crunch, how do you say crunch in Spanish? Crunch? No, it's not that that could be a bad word. Probably, all right, let me know if it's a bad word.
Speaker 1: Okay,