Speaker 1: Misspelling with tory spelling and iHeartRadio podcast Tory spellings come out. She's sexual with the capital s missspelling.
Speaker 2: We cannot be physically attracted to be It's so easy to be physically attracted or unattracted to someone. It's just so hard to be mentally stimulated. It's so hard to have your mind tickled, your soul tickled.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just so hard.
Speaker 2: To find these things. And it does exist, and I see it every day more and more that people are really longing for that they are so I hope it happens for both of us, girls, for both the us, because I just I mean, the rubber toys are great and all, but I'd rather have a rubber cons I'm around the real thing.
Speaker 1: Oh we should create that next doable arguments. You can do anything like oh my.
Speaker 3: God, my marketing staff.
Speaker 1: I really am Yeah, put me on the payroll. I need a job. But uh yeah. I think from my perspective, I was all into my kids and I was just wanting to be a mom, mom, mom mom. And you know, he well he was a dad and great and it was like where was the attention from from his partner his life sexual partner, so that one connection was okay sexually, and then we never throughout our relationship use protection or did anything like. They all came when they wanted to come.
Speaker 3: Is no pun intended?
Speaker 1: No pun intended? But OK, my brain thinks like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So are you a Gemini?
Speaker 1: I'm a Taurus?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my son's a Taurus.
Speaker 1: When's his birthday?
Speaker 3: April twenty seventh?
Speaker 1: Oh you may may my sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Laila's my third. You guys are all tourist.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, chie, I forgot, she's a tourist.
Speaker 2: Tell you guys are so business See, you guys are very business savvy. My son's been negotiating since he was two years old. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Am I business savvy? I'm creative. I can't execute things to save my life lately getting it done not tech savvy. So I give you ideas eight days.
Speaker 3: You're always doing something. As long as I have ever known.
Speaker 2: You, and as far as an actress on TV to reality to books, to this, to this to.
Speaker 3: This, you were always staying busy.
Speaker 2: And that's a lot. That is very business savvy. However you want to put it. It is business savvy.
Speaker 1: When were you defining that.
Speaker 3: I wish I could work safety. It's sexual. All that in one conversation.
Speaker 1: What's the third There must be another s there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm sure there could be. We can create anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it is. You're the snake, so you're going to make it happen. Okay, Wait, I gotta go back to sex toys. So can I tell you why I have your toy here?
Speaker 3: Why? Okay?
Speaker 1: So what am I supposed to call Dennis your business partner?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, here it goes. Yes, So.
Speaker 1: Dennis and I are parents at the same school, right, and I had never met him. But when I was getting a divorce, my friend who works at the school and is good friends with him, she said, Uh, you need a nice guy, and you need someone that is successful and someone that's going to take care of you. And uh, there's a dad here I'm good friends with and he's single right now, and he's a really good guy and a really good dad. Oh my god, hide your eyes, your eyes say it all. It's okay, No, this is a podcast. People don't know how you're looking at me. And he makes sex toys. Well, I didn't give a fuck about everything else, she said, but I heard sex toys and I was like, tell me more.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm intrigued because I just want to know. I just like a story. I like hearing people's stories. And she said, oh yeah, and then she mentioned his So wait, so you guys dated originally or were just friends for years?
Speaker 3: No, we dated about twelve thirteen years ago. We dated, I broke up with him after three months, and then we were just friends forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's so weird. When it's people you know, you feel safer and I don't even know why. But when she mentioned your name, I was like, oh, I know her. I like her. Okay, we can proceed. And she's like she's like, well, if nothing else, and this one nowhere, but if nothing else, he has amazing sex toys and he's very generous and he'll give you this big ass box of sex toys. And I was like, okay, I have no interest in dating anybody, but cool, I want the sex toys just because a big old box of sex toys sounds good and I am not kidding. He came to school and delivered a box I maybe fifty fucking sex toys in it. Yeah, the biggest box I have ever seen. And I was like, I was like, this is so funny, Like our kids go to this elementary school and I'm like this nice mom at school and he's perceived this nice dad at school and he's bringing me these like naughty sex toys. But anyway, I get the box and I send him a picture because she's like, just let him know you about the box. Because I was like, oh my god, I forgot I got the box. I thank him. She's like, just st a picture. So I set a picture on our group text Chane with him and my friend saying I got the box. Like look, anyway, he and I have gone on to be friends. Nothing else never went any further than that, but yeah, the box, the box. I started opening the box and I was like, oh my gosh. So first I see one of your sex toys. Then another friend of mine I'm known forever shanea Moechler, her sex toy. Yes, and I was like, okay, many things crossed my mind. First, I was like, okay, does this feel weird to me? Like I want to like try this out? But am I putting my friend on my.
Speaker 3: Clip I'm flattered? Sorry and it I.
Speaker 1: Had a moment where I was like Okay, like I I just recently told a story about the one and only time I had any interaction sexually with a woman. It was it was a threesome with a boy. And this is years ago, like twenty plus years ago, and that I was like, no, I mean, I'm into boys, not girls, but this one felt like I was like, yeah, I had a girl between my legs that I know very well.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think that's a great thing because women know how to what they're doing usually down there. But I have not been with a woman, so I don't know. I have always been strictly Dickley.
Speaker 3: I never even had.
Speaker 2: I've never even had to wanting to experiment type of phase. I love women, and I well, most people think I'm a lesbian because I'm like, my god, you're so hot, You're so beautiful, your boobs are.
Speaker 3: So great, your your butt is so great, and I'm doing all that. But I'm like, no, no, no, I'm straight. The toys are great. The toys are great. Dennis was this was.
Speaker 2: Like, she's like four or five, four years ago, I think Sasha, I had my son. Yeah, so four years ago, he said, you know, why don't we make this toy line for you. He goes, I'm already making them. He's such a large distributor. He goes, I do want this.
Speaker 3: I just put the you know, other people's faces on it.
Speaker 2: And at that time, they had just ended Shaws of Sunset and they were thinking about starting something new.
Speaker 3: At that time, it was a really cheesy concept, but we were like, we would use this show to you know, talk about now that I'm doing sex toys.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 3: Fortunately that show was just it was it wasn't It didn't go through the way we were expecting it to go through. But now we have all these sex toys, and because.
Speaker 2: Of Dennis's connections and my previous TV, a lot of people were interested in starting to buy it. And the you know, the quality is great, the boxing is great. Everything was great.
Speaker 3: Now it's just it's blowing up. But my relationship with him was great. We're like best friend. We've always gone on my trips together with family, you know, my parents love them. Like it was just we were best friends.
Speaker 1: That's definitely more of a friend vibe than yeah.
Speaker 3: It felt like that for me. I thought we were but unfortunately, but you married him. I did in order to.
Speaker 2: I was in a relationship with someone else, and he yeah, there's a lot of mess to it. I went on Jeff Lewis, and I think that was the first time I ever like came out with this story because it had just happened. I was in a relationship with someone else for some months and he was still living with the mother of his kids. And they're like teenage kids, right, And the reasoning was that was his only time.
Speaker 3: With the kids.
Speaker 2: A few went into it, and nothing's changing, and I'm hearing from random people, through friends and whatever that no, he's still with her.
Speaker 3: They break up.
Speaker 1: This is the day you were dating.
Speaker 3: This is the guy I was dating.
Speaker 1: So everyone know this guy. Is he anybody or no?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not know he was seeing anyone. I didn't know he was living with any mother of anyone. Right, So after that I was understanding of it. I was like, listen, you're saying that that's the case and that you're gonna move out and it was just for the kid's sake, No problem, I have a kid.
Speaker 3: I can understand. H It kept happening.
Speaker 2: I kept hearing about it, so I reached out to her. I found her. I reached out to her.
Speaker 3: And she did not deny a thing. She did not deny a thing. And on top of that, she has been seated on her so many times.
Speaker 1: We we we you were still with him, and you reached out to her and said, hey, here's what's happening.
Speaker 3: I said, I know, you know who I am, and oh knew.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was being told through the friends that she was losing extreme amounts of weight and that's what happens every time he cheats on her. So now he's telling me that he has told her that he's with me.
Speaker 3: This is what he's saying to me.
Speaker 2: He's like, I told her she doesn't want me to be with you, she doesn't want my kids to ever come around you.
Speaker 3: I have nothing to do with you. I'm like, what the fuck? Like how is this? Like why, like you did you see an episode or something that was she a fan? And now she's you know, I don't want to hate her, Like what's the deal. So when I reached out and she didn't deny thing, and I was like, I'm really sorry, Like I didn't know that this relationship was going on between the two of you. I was being told that it wasn't but I'm completely backing away. I was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: You know, I know you keep losing weight because he's cheated on you. Every time he cheats, you lose weight. And she goes yes. I was like, for your kid's sake, please just get rid of this person, right, And she's like, you're so right, thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 3: I swear this is the universe. Think you think, thank you. Nothing changes, nothing changes.
Speaker 2: He's swearing to me, he's moving out, he's swearing to me all these things, nothing changes. I hear it again now Dennis says it to me. He's like, you know, this person saying to me that they definitely are still together and that he lies about everything. He's got nothing, and he just lies about everything. I was like, you know what, if he wants to play this game, I'm gonna play.
Speaker 3: This fucking game too.
Speaker 2: And I knew that he already knew Dennis. He had been to Dennis's house a bunch of times. He knows that that's my ex. I mean, if you see Dennis's house, it's definitely definitely not me or any of my friend's cup of tea. It's more like, like, imagine a big warehouse kind of square, boxy thing with so it looks overwhelming, but I'm sure someone who sees that things like, oh my gosh, like he must have so much money and all this and that, and they he knew how close I was with Dennis, that we've been on so many trips and this is my X and we have tattoos of each other's you know, names and all this stuff where he has like three he has my name, he has Gigi. And then when we got Mary, we got the numbers and then he went and.
Speaker 3: I'll get to that. I'll get to that. So I was like, fuck the dip.
Speaker 2: I knew Dennis still had feelings for me. Everyone knew, all my friends knew.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He even asked me a couple of years before that would you be willing to try this again? It just wasn't in the cards for me at that time. But now it was like, I have a vendetta. You know, I want this other guy to understand what it feels like to be with an X. You're saying, that's your ex that you live with. I'm going to shure you what it feels like.
Speaker 3: So we would go to know.
Speaker 1: This was the plan.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't okay.
Speaker 1: So this is this is why it all blew up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't know.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell him because I knew he cared. But I also thought we were so close that he would be okay. I thought he wouldn't care, and he'd be like, you know, kind of best friend stuff, because there's been times in the past, well, her'll have a girlfriend or something like that, and he posts a picture of he and I together.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't today, but get people will say He's like, it's good, it's fine, you know. So I'm like, it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Do you think because you had such a long friendship that you could ever work your way back to it.
Speaker 3: Never. I will.
Speaker 2: Never, especially because it was happening behind my back. Because even if this random marriage thing we did wasn't about my emotions and I'm not emotionally, it's touched to him.
Speaker 3: It's the principal. He's still my ex. He's still back, you know what I mean. It's just awkward.
Speaker 1: Come talk to me married him.
Speaker 2: Never told me anything. She just went she went mia, she went dark.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I'm not talking about polic I'm talking about Dennis. I want you guys to be best friends again.
Speaker 3: It will never happen. I would rather I'm not even gonna say it out loud. It will never happen. It will never happen. You know.
Speaker 2: I am a part of some new projects right now, new jobs, and they want no parts to anything that has.
Speaker 3: Anything to do with those individuals.
Speaker 2: It becomes a liability for me to be connected to people like this, and I can't. I'm forty three, I'm a single mom. I'm not trying to be attached to humans who are capable of these type of things. I have cleansed my energy day in and day out for very many years, and I can't invite that in my life. If someone is capable of doing that, they don't change that capacity is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people won't change.
Speaker 3: Not those type of things.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: To go with one of your friends the week after you just got married, that's weird, that's sociopathic. And everyone's like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, keep that fucking gut away from us.
Speaker 1: But you married your friend.
Speaker 3: Yes. And when I got back, I immediately text.
Speaker 2: I immediately text the guy I was trying to hurt and because he's I said.
Speaker 1: What happened then?
Speaker 3: Like? Did he see that you are together?
Speaker 2: Is Yeah, it worked. We ended up going to therapy together. We started therapy, we got back together.
Speaker 3: It's me. I'm kind of it's been the last week or two. I'm kind of just on the fence, just spewing things down.
Speaker 2: We've pumped the brakes a little bit for me because I just need things to change. And I think I also got lost in the hype of trying to the Vendetta, trying to hurt him this and that.
Speaker 3: I have so much going on right now. I just need to focus on me, my businesses, my kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand, but okay, I know this is something we can't dive too much into. But the sperm donor is this like, did you go somewhere to explore sperm donor? Was it someone you knew already?
Speaker 2: Now, I actually hired a company called Donor Concierge, and Donor Concierge is amazing.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 2: They literally work scan the entire nation, all the sperm banks. They also work with a couple of neighboring countries and you basically sit with them and it feels like a PsychEval and you go into genetics, you go into psychology specifics of what you want, what you're.
Speaker 3: Looking for who you are, your this, your.
Speaker 2: Health, and then they go to work and only one percent make it through to them.
Speaker 3: Because I had a very strict thing, I was like, I have to have photos, and they don't really leave photos. So I needed a photo, whether it was childhood or not.
Speaker 2: I just needed to see that my own reassurance. And then the rest is just completely anonymous. I mean those files are about fifty pages each, so I mean, I know if like the donor's great grandparents has attached ear lobes or you know, disconnected, if they eyes are this, color of the heart was like this, or it's intense.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met the father?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, it's very anonymous. He's anonymous.
Speaker 1: Let's say.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like, unless my God forbid, if my son ever needed like a transplant, I would find him down probably and use his body parts for a chance.
Speaker 1: But no, what will you do one day when he says, or if he says, I want to know who my dad is, I'd like to meet my dad.
Speaker 3: That's something I think about too often. I think about it a lot. Yeah, it's it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the most important thing I can do right now is shaping him into being loved and loving. Therefore, you know, not just being loved, but being loving to me is also important. Is because you also understand you have to nurture other people as well. It's not just your feelings that are in the moment, it's also about understanding if feelings are involved, other people are having them. So I really really focus on that. He when he was like two, I was on a FaceTime call with my CASTMATEE MJ. And you know, my son and her son, Champs, they are besties, so always don't FaceTime together. And his dad walked past or something, and Shams goes something something daddy, you know, and he walks off and goes plays with his daddy. And then Eli goes, why don't I have a daddy? He was, where's my daddy? And MJ just her face just went to ghosts. So I dropped the phone so my son wouldn't see that. And I was like, oh, but you know you don't have one, but you have a mommy, and you have a aunt lay Lah, and your cousins and grandma's And he never asked again, but I prepare myself every time, like what if that question comes?
Speaker 3: What do. I say, each age is a different response level. Right.
Speaker 2: At one point I will hand him the file and he can do whatever he wants. You know the picture the donor left adult photos of himself and childhood. He also wrote a note to the child.
Speaker 1: Google reverse image of that photo mine.
Speaker 2: None of the donors did that, but he wrote a very long letter to the child saying, this is what I am of me, this is why I did this. You know, outside of all these filled out forms, I want you to know why we did this.
Speaker 3: It was really nice. I'll had him that hour to him when the day comes.
Speaker 1: Well. I also, as your new bestie, need to inform you I'm a very good detective.
Speaker 3: I found him. I found him.
Speaker 1: You found him.
Speaker 2: I found him the day before I put the embryo in. I went into like panic mode and I was like, what if what if he's like it's like a killer.
Speaker 3: What if he's this? What if he's not this? You know filebook? I found him and he was more than the file.
Speaker 2: He was so perfect, so perfect, and I shut it and I said I'm no, we're going to look at this ever again.
Speaker 3: And that was it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'd like to create movies and TV shows we I want you to find that, like what if? Though I know he's the one.
Speaker 3: That's what my girlfriend said. Especially thought I saw his picture.
Speaker 2: He's very good looking, good, he's very liking, same age is me.
Speaker 3: His mom was a lawyer, Our dad was a lawyer. Grandparent's judges.
Speaker 2: Like his mother quit loss so she could teach underprivileged children. I mean, it was just like this guy sounded too perfect. I was like, no, this can't be real.
Speaker 3: It's real. I found his instagram, I found how social, I found everything. I found everything.
Speaker 1: You have to slide into his DM I cannot.
Speaker 3: I always the company will get sued, everyone.
Speaker 1: Will give the reason. Ever, no one ever has to know about this well.
Speaker 3: I know why he works now too. I found out where he works. I was I could just show up.
Speaker 1: But as it's so, he lives in California, no fire away. Are we flying east coast to find him more? I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: More. So I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 1: I'm bad with geography.
Speaker 2: I will show you the picture. I will show you this picture the next time I see you.
Speaker 3: He's hot.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating. He's not married.
Speaker 2: I did love when I checked five years ago, he was not married.
Speaker 3: He was not married five years ago.
Speaker 1: When I checked down that rabbit. I'm so sorry. I'd be checking that instagram like, oh, it would be a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: I would check again that instagram of that rabbit hole to see what he was going on about as often as I use the rabbit that's yours, like it's life changing. I love your Sorry by the way, okay, sorry, I'm gonna get off that topic because I know it's not a hot topic. By the way, I gotta tell you, like, you know, the remember the og like rocket pocket rocket back in the day, the og one, and then everyone was like, it's the rabbit, it's the dolphin, and like people I used to have like a Hello Kitty vibrator and I was just like, I got the need for speed. I don't give a fuck what it looks like. I want the speed.
Speaker 3: He'll sit on it, okay.
Speaker 1: And uh then I got married and had kids and like that, like whole piece of my life went out the window. So now single again. You know, I was like this fell into my lap, literally a box presented to me at school, and of course I had to try like this one's still intact, but I have your other products that I've opened.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell.
Speaker 1: You, just like dating has changed since I was last single. Sex choice of change because it's not just like you put a battery in and you turn it on, like there's a ucy U see bees it there's a detarger there. I'm not tech savvy and I just wanted to get down to it. And I got to tell you, it took me a moment to work it. I worked it out. I worked it out. But wow, there's so many opportunities.
Speaker 2: Now, opportunities, yeah, you know, And it's just I love that because I didn't realize that. I thought just a basic vibration is what everyone sort of wants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Mean every vagina nerve ending is a little different, you know.
Speaker 3: So I feel like some people need the pulsation, they need a wave, they needed to increase. I love the attention that is being brought on the women's anatomy in order to cater to our needs better. They're making the robes. The rose is almost where there's like a tongue. It's just it's like a section with a little flicker, and it just feels like someone's literally going down on you.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's because women are finally making sex toys and not just men like women are.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I think we're in just women are raising in power and it's about you know, women are standing up and saying, this is what we want, this is what we're gonna do. And the more and more of those type of women have sex toy companies, the more it'll happen.
Speaker 3: But I cater to my audience. I'm not catering to my own knees. For me, I'm very similar to you. I don't mind a rose like one of those, but I'm okay, just a basic little vibrator will do the deal for me. I have tried other stuff and I'm like, Wow, there's a whole fucking world out here and a dick doesn't do it. And I started getting scared. I'm like, does this mean sex is never going to be as satisfying because it doesn't shape and move the vibrate the way I need it to.
Speaker 1: This is true?
Speaker 3: Like this is true? I asked my extics, I can bring the sex toy into the mix. A lot of guys are not okay with it.
Speaker 1: Well, well, that goes back to like, you know, the penis and the vagina were invented like Adam and Eve just so for pro creation, like pro creation and.
Speaker 3: Adam and Eve.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, unlucky men it keeps working for them, but women it's like, no, we are more complicated and more like we need something else as well.
Speaker 3: Typically it needs something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, I miss watching you on TV though, thank you. Shots of Sunset was on ninth was it nine seasons?
Speaker 2: Nine seasons? And we did not get cut for bad ratings. We got cut because they just couldn't afford us. We were a unionized show.
Speaker 3: We became union. We were the only show unionized and wowing that happened with Brian's seacrest many years ago, and so we were rather expensive. We were rather expensive to create, and so it sucked.
Speaker 2: But the people really want us back, and I think we're trying to do something. We're trying to do something that we can make people happy about.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, I'm not going to say.
Speaker 2: Details about what we're doing. It could be a show. It could it could be sky writing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Actually that's come Trails, Chemtrails. But it could be something's coming.
Speaker 1: Oh, it could be shaw as the musical. We don't know.
Speaker 2: It could be anything. It could be anything. I could be Housewives of Beverly House tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You don't know, would you?
Speaker 1: Would you be on the Real Housewives?
Speaker 3: Don't thank those women cannot make me?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you mean they don't stand a fighting chance against you? Hmm we wait, wait, wait bravo, Andy Cohen? Has they have never mentioned you being on Housewives?
Speaker 3: I would have to be a wife, wouldn't I Just until recently they changed that. You don't have to be a wife.
Speaker 1: Let's get Dennis on the phone. We gotta we gotta marry you guys back when we're approaching Andy Cohen, listen.
Speaker 3: Married the other bitch? Though I think they already got married. Who I don't know? Someone send me a picture. They're both wearing wedding bands.
Speaker 1: So who are we talking about right now? Dennis and Dealina are wearing wedding rings. Okay, okay, well.
Speaker 3: Listen, you can't marry that one. But I mean I can pick anyone off off the street.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, okay, let's strategize this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: You can marry. You can marry someone then you have someone there to open the jars when they're tight, fix the light bulbs, which we all want. We need a man for strength. Amen, you could do everything else, and then you could start on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I you know what, just please help me to your team.
Speaker 3: Just you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going to charge. I'm just I'm do you have a manager? Can I tell you that? I just I adore you. I love you and Resa together that's like my jam.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That is together so much. It reminds you of me and my gay best friend so much, whose name is Maron who knows.
Speaker 2: But then we should all go do something that would be fun yeah, at each other for years and years. Okay, he's so much fun. A leo, so he's called Diva energy.
Speaker 3: He brings the life to the moment anywhere we are. He's that guy. He's so much fun to be around, so much fun.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, Well I want to create something with you.
Speaker 3: Should I do a sex toy? I think you should. I think you should.
Speaker 2: Really you seemed very much into it, so I think it fits the bill, you know, come out with something that's just very signature to you.
Speaker 3: Oh, piece it all together, pocket racket pussy, pocket, pocket pussy. What did you call it?
Speaker 1: You have to come out with something like this, But I didn't create that, Like that was something back in the day. No, a pussy sleeve of pocket pocket pussy, pocket pussy. It's a pocket pussy.
Speaker 3: Did it fit in the pocket or it was like a pocket for the dick, like a pussy at pussy?
Speaker 1: Because I had five c sections.
Speaker 3: They call them strokers. Now they call it what they're called strokers.
Speaker 2: They're called their vagina malls that goes and they pour it all the way in so the inside it is all ridge like your jean.
Speaker 3: And they're called strokers because you're you know, stroke ink.
Speaker 1: I I believe it was called a pocket pussy back in the day, which I'm not mad at because I think it's adorable. That's adorable.
Speaker 3: I like the name.
Speaker 1: I like put your woman's like thing, like carry it with you on your pocket pussy, pocket pussy, Yeah whatever, yeah, okay, yeah, but I think I mean, I've always wanted because it was always like my big tagline with nine on two was Donna Martin graduates. Yeah, and this is like a famous story from nine on too and zero that the scene outside when they're all chanting, they all walk out of school. Donna Martin graduates. And I wasn't even in the scene, even though fans Daily Weekly or like say it. I'm like, Donna Martin graduates, even though I never actually said it.
Speaker 3: You weren't in it. You were inside.
Speaker 1: I was inside, Yes, exactly, you were in school.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna graduate. You learned one little instance with some champagne. It prom give me a break. But the boys, they had been doing it for so long. I think Jason Priestley instigated this. That off camera he said to everyone, Hey, everyone's just chanting it. In the background, everyone chanced Donna Martin master beats.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's amazing. That's so yeah.
Speaker 1: So everyone did it, and that's a fun story we all tell and fans are like, no way, It's like, yeah, so this is how our brains think. Donna Martin masturbates and then there's a sex toy, a tory spellings.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it makes sense because you were a virgin in the showy you graduated and masturbated, or you do masturbate then graduate.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but even virgin's got to get off. So On that note, this was so much fun. This was so much fun. Wait I want to get together with you. I love you and I'm going.
Speaker 2: To text you later.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I will talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Toy okay, bye bye