Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Fix. Sign up for Prize Fixed today and use that promo code leading Off. When you do, It's me Joey P. That of course is the welshit it you with the peanuts of the Crackerjacks talking baseball here as we do every day. If you haven't already subscribed to the YouTube channel Fantasy pros MLB and click that little bell to let goes ding so you know every time Leading Off is happening so you don't forget. And also a trade videos out Waiver Wire video is going to be recorded just hours from now. It'll be up tomorrow morning. So get excited kids. Welsh, I want to get excited here about the Blue Jays. Let's start with this because not one, not two, not ten, not fifteen, not seventeen, not eighteen, but twenty twenty runs. So if you had the over in the Blue Jays game, chances are you cashed. I don't know what you could have teased it up to, but what at a crazy night there A lot of these runs did come later on in the game. George Springer hit his seventh home run. Guerrero hit his eighth home run. Chapman hit his seventh home run. Danny Jansen, what an incredible night for the Blue Jays just playing home run derby against the Rays.
Speaker 2: You got a love when the one team covers the over too, and and you got a love when position players come in. It's it's like free stat day. You know that's the giveaway. It's free stat day because Luke Rayley comes in and grand slammed of Vladimir Gerro Junior. You had, was it two or three position players pitch? Because I know Christian Betton Court and then Luke Rayley both pitched. Yeah, it was a disaster for the race. It was an absolute disaster, but an offensive juggernaut. I think I was looking and I think every single Jay who played scored a run except for Brandon Belt and like every single player had a hit in that game. What a loser is awesome?
Speaker 1: What a loser? Belt? A loser twenty runs didn't score one of them? Kind of loser? Or you it's tall neck, Well, nobody can possibly match Mike Glennon in terms of tall Next, I think we can.
Speaker 2: All get you know that one go look at Brandon Belt again and question.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know, Mike Lenning going on, you could see over any offensive lineman to the horizon line. I'm pretty sure. Uh yeah. So incredible evening last night, And of course we got to talk about this because Bizirisigiza is on it. Morell again and again. Uh yeah, Christopher Morel Homert in a fifth straight game. Oh, he also walked Tuesday against the Mets and their victory over excuse me, and the Cubs victory over the Mets. But it's crazy. Nine of the last twelve games he's gotten a home run, he's gotten hit and every single one of them. He's got three sixty seven batting average, a four h four OVP, nine eighty slugging in fifty two played appearances. He also has struck out every game, which is the thing we keep saying about him.
Speaker 2: Thirty almost thirty seven percent. It's one of the wild. This is why I said the other day, this is like old key Cove or bias, like crazy numbers and then like crazy strikeouts, and yet he just does it because like those that strikeout, stuff is not sustainable. Obviously, nine homers in twelve games sort of the hell it is is not sustainable, but he looks like a monster. And by the way, shout out our friend Dennis Sidler from Sidsgrass who is providing the helmet. It's actually doing a signing with Chris Morrell on Monday, So I think I don't know if I mentioned this, but we're gonna get behind the Christopher slash Chris Morrell thing on Monday. I'm gonna have our Tuesday. I'm gonna have him ask him.
Speaker 1: He should get the so you can get a picture of you guys all together. Who'll put it up here? So that'll be fun. Does he either sign it correctly like on the actual merch or is it just like completely on the table or somewhere else. Like I feel like it's it's either or with him, right, So like.
Speaker 2: Every every third card is like completely.
Speaker 1: Every third card. It's like it's just like one part of his signature and the rest of it's on the table itself.
Speaker 2: He should just addicate to his name somewhere.
Speaker 1: That would be fun. Look, this is an incredible run. I'd be shopping this guy everywhere because he's basically given you what like a month and a half's worth of counting stats. I feel like in two weeks. Yeah, so you're already ahead of the game. See if you could put him out there, See what's I mean? Somebody might just go this is the greatest superstar. But I think the Baiez conversation for me yesterday holds true, especially when you start to look at some of these k numbers that you know are very u I illuminating, to say the least. Pin Alonzo hit his eighteenth home run against the Cubs and a losing effort Juan Soto homeward in Washington. But I want to talk about Wan Sodo. I saw a fun breakdown of Juan Soda this morning, and I want to talk to you about it. So Wan Sodo is taking less walks over his last fifty at bats, and why didn't you know it? He's hitting more home runs and hitting better. Perhaps he's been too patient at the plate. He's got a great batter's eye. We all know that. But perhaps you know in some of these leagues where you have the OBP monster that is Juan Sodo, you're willing to go from the four hundred OBP to maybe the three seventy range if you can get these home runs and RBI totals and runs scored up, and I think that's a trade off. I think we're all willing to take. And maybe it's just a matter of Sodo being more aggressive, kind of like he was four. I guess all of the lineup protection dissipated around him in Washington. I feel like he fell into some bad habits in his last year of Washington because nobody was throwing this guy strikes and he just got a little bit too disciplined al most. And since he's gone to San Diego, I think he's forgotten that they have to pitch to him because there's too many other guys around him. I think the more aggressive one Soda that you're seeing is the reason why you're getting a little bit of a Wan Sodo renaissance right now. What are your thoughts on Sodo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you can see something when a guy is too patient, you might put yourself in bad counts. And like one of the points here is his strikeout rate is like the highest of his career right now, and that's weird to go with a four hundred OVP guy and to also think like he's trying to be more offensively put But you know, if you are out there and you're not picking early counts to try to attack, and then you're playing off of your heels. Because his walk percentage, it has decreased for three straight years, but it's still like about twenty percent. It's like top of the league. But if you have like an over twenty that almost twenty two strikeout percentage, he's obviously just put himself into bad counts, you know, getting getting to two strike counts, and he's just not able to uh, he's just not able to jump on it. So this is what we want. This is the offensive Juan Soto we want. It's starting to turn around. He's only got a two sixty batting average XBA is in the same exact spot two fifty nine, but it's an over four hundred OVP. I think these are great and early signs. This is why well he went and bought back in on one so sure when he was struggling, because people people are freaking out about one sodo in April Rid, please, and I.
Speaker 1: Was certainly not one of these people freaking out about him one sodo. It was the last forty six at Batch. Just to back up all the stuff I'm talking about, this is over Fantasy bros dot Com. You can go and you can hit a lot of the stats and sort them by, you know, certain timeframes. A four homers, five RBI, seven run scored in his last forty six also for stylen bases. Just want to throw that out there. He's hitting three seventy with a four to eighty two OBP, a seven sixty one, slugging at a twelve forty three ops. That's pretty good. And by the way, ten walks test strikeouts, so we're even there too. So Wan Soto has emerged in a big way, and it's great, like if you actually started to, you know, have some patience with some of these stars that you drafted. You're being rewarded. But it's also good for him to get out there into Washington too. Aaron Judge cannot be stopped. Thank goodness, I picked him and I paid attention to those Oriole stats I saw last time, because not only did he hit a home run for me, he ate a home run for the Yankees. So that's good. He finally broke that cold streak I was on. God, he tied up the game as a big homer. He's got eight home runs in his last nine games, hitting four twenty nine with a seventeen seventeen OPS. Over that run. Here you go against Baltimore since twenty twenty two, you're ready for this. Welsh three sixty seven batting average, twelve home runs in twenty two games with a thirteen forty nine OPS. Holy crap. Every time you see the Orioles against the Yankees, if you don't take every single Aaron Judge prop for the over, I don't know what you're doing. Like, you got to invest in this guy against the Orioles because Welsh, it's clear they have no idea how to get this guy out.
Speaker 2: No, no, they do not. They can move walls in out to the side, they can put walls on top of walls. It doesn't matter. It's not going to stop Aaron Judge. He is the home He's a home run.
Speaker 1: Hitter to pick.
Speaker 2: I don't want to pick him every single day. Again, I want to, but I don't want. I don't want to play Joe from last year. How many of your homers do you think were Aaron Judge?
Speaker 1: Last year, I had a good I had a lot of him and a lot of Alonso. But that's just called good strategy. But again, Aaron Judge runs.
Speaker 2: I think Aaron Judge hit more homers than any person guest in the contest. So Aaron Judge technically won the home run contest last year.
Speaker 1: I think that's correct. I don't remember that. I think Wonky would probably know that data. Wonky maybe if you could throw that up there, what was the grand total number of the winner last year in the home run contest? Because that, you know, if it's just Aaron Judge, then you guess could pick Aaron Judge everything.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was so funny there forty nine, maybe fifty. It was somewhere and there. I mean I was there up until the end of the year. I just don't remember what the number was, but we were sitting there in the forties for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, Lord is Gariel, who is another player that you talked quite a bit about going into this year. Is like a really nice value player pick up. He's been really hot this month. I want to talk about him because, besides Morell, I think if Morell wasn't doing what he was doing, we probably talked more about Guryel, but we haven't. Three eighty two batting average right now with seven homers fourteen RBI, who was last eighteen games since May first, So that's pretty incredible. Now, he did sit yesterday, give him a day off, but well, you know, obviously he's not gonna get three eighty two the rest of the season. But what do you think is different with Guriel this year as opposed to what we've seen in the past from him in Toronto where he was a player that kind of teased a lot of this batting average always a strong suit, but power was really just, I think, frustratingly not part of his game. But it seems like at least in this running's on right now that seems to be going in the right direction. So have you seen any adjustments here with Guriel that make you, i would say, bullish on him for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I mean he's more aggressive at the plate. He's also barreling. If you want to talk about what's the biggest difference. Last year he had an under four percent barrel rate and this year it's over nine. It's closing in on ten. The Diamondbacks pretty much have trusted him hitting three or four and that was kind of the big thing in the offseason I was talking about was watch out because if Lordis is hitting three, you've got guys like Rojas and Carol hitting in front. You've got Walker behind him, who is you know, really is a stud, and that's going to put him in a situation to score a lot of run, a lot of RBI. The power output was something we were all hopeful for, and it's simply been for him about more barreling. He's hitting the ball a little bit harder, he's just making better contact overall. Who's to say, whatever it was in Toronto, but a new destination being put in a prime RBI spot, you know, he's picking up and maybe that's something to consider too, maybe a little bit more on the gamer side, where put lordis in those key situations, you know, put him in RBI, put him in running and runners in scoring position spots, and he's going to thrive a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Do you think the Diamondbacks can hang in this race? Because I know the Padres have scuffled, we know the Dodgers injuries and what's going on. Do you think Arizona has what it takes to hang in there? And if they do, what has to happen besides Marte and Guriel continuing this and Corbyn Carrol being good like on the pitching side, what has to happen beside Zach Gallon for them to hang in this division?
Speaker 2: Bullpen they've got. Their bullpen is absolutely atrocious, one of the worst in baseball. Scott McGuff ones to give them away Miguel Cash. They're leaning on Miguel Castro and Chafin, So like, can the Dinabacks do it?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: I don't know what Tory level is doing. They're running less, which is super frustrating. I think offensively they're set. They could I think they could always use like one more big power bat. I think that would play really well. But their main focus should be pitching. Like Ryan Nelson and Tommy Henry are getting away with stuff. Brandon Fott is turning some stuff around. We actually talked about that on rates and barrels, and Eno actually said that he sees some big signs stuff plus in the majors for Brandon Fott. He actually has a one to twenty plus on his slider and his change up. Brandon Fott does his fastball's league average, So like he's turning it around. You need one more good starter and you need to rehaul the whole bullpen because that thing is so With that said, I don't know how you do that. I don't know how you get three or four new rotation slash bullpen pieces.
Speaker 1: So I think it's bullpen pieces, you know, bullpen pieces I think could be had. You know, I think you could always that. I think is the easiest thing to find as you get to the trade deadline, because there's teams that want to just jet us in these guys. And there's guys that pop every year out of nowhere that are having good years and the next year they blow up again. So you know, teams are ready to get rid of those guys. You know what's a big question. Isn't that easier to take it? And they don't cost you as much in terms of prospects like the like, if you went out there trying to get a real big time bat, it's going to cost you big time prospects. I don't think Arizona wants to do that, but I do think that you want to. You know, if you want to fix the bullpen, you could go to and say, hey, Kansas City, come give me, you know, a world as Chapman and see if we can get him into a groove for you know, the last two and a half months.
Speaker 2: But see you're bringing up something that I know we've talked about. It's like, when is the band aid going to be pulled? When will the first piece of the jenga that's going to make it fall happen in the trademark because we keep talking about like teams could do this, teams can do that. No one's trading, everybody's in it. Every stupid team is like either twenty eight and twenty or twenty and twenty eight.
Speaker 1: It's just like not enough. I think by mid June you'll have that answer. And I think the first shoot drop is going to be a Dwardo Rodriguez with the Tigers, because I just the Tigers have to be realistic with themselves. You know, I don't care where you are in the standings or where you know other teams in the Central Struggle. I don't care. You're not a competitive team. And I know they want to prove to the fan base that they have something to show for all these trades that they've had, but they can't come. They can't win the American League. Crazy that can't happen. By the way, you have the answer fifty seven was the number of home runs. Go cards was on it. Thank you go cards. So yes, if you just picked it was close. Though Aaron Judge is sixty two and then his fifty seven, so it was pretty close. So you can't rely on it. You gotta have more than just Aaron Judge alone. Let's get to the rookie lookie, Mickey Moniac. Can Moniac be stopped? I mean, here you go, four hundred and eighteen foot home run on the second pitch of the game, an exit velo of one oh four point eight on that home run. So far, he's slashing four nineteen, four thirty eight, nine thirty five with four homer, seven rubbies and thirty two played appearances. A guess what Taylor Ward was sitting in his rear end on the bench again for Mickey Moniac. He's gonna be in the waiver wire. Spoiler alert. I wish i'd picked him up for a buck last week. I didn't. It was floating around there and I was like, Eh, you know, it's probably just you know, a good week whatever. And I'm mad because now it's gonna cost me more than a buck. I'm sure if it's so, is this it is this the Tailor Award year. Now a bench player, Mickey Moniac is the guy for the foreseeable future, because it's starting to feel like it, well, starting to feel like it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that like he just has the job the rest of the year, but he's going to get all the opportunity unless he proves otherwise. Listen, Moniac has got a little bit of Chris Morell in him as well. Don't forget about that. His strikeout rates around almost thirty five percent. He also doesn't like the buck three percent walk rate he has, which is one of the lowest of his career. He's doing that a almost thirty five percent strikeout rate, a three percent walk rate with a five I have sixty babbit, a five to sixty babbit that is not going to maintain. So here's here's my problem, and here's ultimately my problem. He doesn't walk to get on base. When he regresses down to the means of whoever he's going to be, it might still be a great player, it might be a three hundred hitter that'll come back down. But if it's not and it's coming down and down, he doesn't help himself by not striking out. He doesn't help himself by walking. So guess what, he's gonna get all the opportunity because you should because he's a monster right now.
Speaker 1: He's a freak.
Speaker 2: But I think he has a lot less wiggle room than you guys are giving him credit for because they have Taylor Ward who they're not willing to give up on. Jared Walsh just came back, and they got stupid Joe Dell who's in the miners hitting one hundred and nineteen mile an hour. So just to anoint Mickey Moniac as the guy, I think you guys, I think it's silly. But at the same point, like I don't even think we need to talk about other players right now because Mickey Moniac is doing this stuff.
Speaker 1: Feel good.
Speaker 2: If he's out there, you should have picked him up. You should have picked him up. If he's there, go pick him up right wave. But just be aware, thirty five percent strikeout rate, three percent walk rate not super super sustainable unless he keeps it up at every every step of the season, which she's doing right now.
Speaker 1: He's doing right now. But like I said, if you need to stream, somebody's stream but I'm like, why not? But yeah, he will turn into a pumpkin eventually. I do agree with that, and I've never been a moniac guy. I mean, when he was drafted by the Phillies, you remember, I was like, I can't believe this is everyone's consensus of the best player. It was a weird one. I'm trying to think, very weird draft.
Speaker 2: That I'd have to go. Look, he went over somebody like he was one of those weird guys that went a least maybe even seven years.
Speaker 1: It might have been like twenty twenty fifteen or sixteen when he was drafted. I can't can't quite remember, but I'd like to see you find that out. I want to see what that is. Meanwhile, let's talk about another rookie. Lokie Bobby Miller held the Braves do one run in five innings to get a win his major league debut. So remember yesterday when he faden strided her a little bit. I thought it was a good idea. Well, it worked out. The average fastball, by the way, the four seamer ninety nine point four for Bobby Miller, he was throwing to smoke yesterday. So I don't know how long he's gonna stake in that rotation. But Gavin Stone hast exactly let the world on fire.
Speaker 2: No, exactly on fire. I don't think he looked good at all. He settled down, but we were talking about it. He had some insane thing where Gavin Stone had like fourteen whiffs to one strikeout in his start and his change He lived off of his change up. Bobby Miller definitely showed a much bigger arsenal. He was thirty one percent fastball, twenty seven percent slider and change up. He just didn't get the whiffs. He had a nineteen percent with rate csw was twenty one percent. So all that's telling you was like he wasn't fooling a ton of people. He also doesn't have good separation between just change up and slider. But he you know, can pump a ninety mile an hour slider. He hits one hundred. It was way in the zone, which is good and bad. You know, a young guy like this, you wanted to see the command. And he had a seventy two percent rate on his fastball inside the zone.
Speaker 1: So that's good.
Speaker 2: I think Bobby Miller has the inside. By the way, if we're looking at if we're looking out, who's going to take over the Dustin may roll. When juliuo Arius comes back, I just think he looked better, He looked more poised, he was able to go five. I'm in on him, by the way. Going back to that draft, that was the twenty sixteen draft team where Mickey Moniac went one. It was Mike sid I remember, yeah, and all.
Speaker 1: That was the Sens draft. He was two the Reds. It's right, since a guy that year.
Speaker 2: What a garbage draft this was. Look at this Ian Anderson three, Riley Pint who just made the Major sil Rockies four, Corey Ray, aj Puck, some other names. Braxton Garrett went seven, Matt Manning went nine, Kyle Lewis with the Mariners at the time when eleven, Josh Lowe went thirteen, Alex Kirlov fifteen, and then the names just kind of continues.
Speaker 1: And this is that's a good reminder for everybody when you play in dynasty a draft and you have these these years where the draft isn't great and you kind of sense when it's not. And I certainly when Mickey Moniac was the number one overall pick, I was like, this is not going to be a great draft. And I think that when you see that, you have to acknowledge it and you take these picks or you take these prospects when you draft them and you flip them like you know, imagine how well you did if you took some of these guys and flipped any of those names in the last five years and you know, always always major league talent. That's again, that's that's my deal. You know how I feel about that stuff. Every time you wait, you know, you know, it's great to have the ground floor of you know, great young players, but it's feels good to get really great players that already know how to win and play. So one more rookie, lookie, Matt McClain won for three with a homer, three RBI and a loss to the Cardinals. So he's been solid as well. He's got two fifty nine three seventy five four eighty one slash, so not too shabby for Matt McClain. Some injuries not a lot today, which is a nice refreshing change of pace. Louise Robert removed yesterday right hip tightness. Will keep an eye on that. Carls Correa scratched. What a surprise. Carls Correa scratch from a game. Bruce left heel. Brandon lowis scratched in the starting lineup yesterday with a stiff neck, so keep an eye on that one. Those can be tricky. And the Reds activated TJ. Freed, So if somebody dropped him, go pick him up. If not, if you have him, go activate him again because he's pretty solid all year. Garrett Cole, congratulations got his two thousand strikeout. You only had two k's in the game, so he barely got it. So he is the eighty seventh pitcher to hit two thousand strikeouts. He is also one of nine active guys to have two thousand strikeouts. So, Peanuts and cracker Jacks, let's go pe Uts and cracker Jacks in the chat. Give me the eight other guys at our sus Verlander are one and two. We already know that, So who are the other guys out there? So, pe Uts and cracker Jacks over two thousand strikeouts active guys, you've got. Let's see six more to go. Let's post them in there, and let's continue on here with the three up and three down. Griffin Canning outstanding yesterday against the Red Sox two hits, three walks, seven innings of shutout baseball. Goldschmid two for four, not one, but two solo home runs for Goldie and Nadie Evaldi, the greatest pitcher who ever lived. Five k's complete game, unbelievable, another one earned run nine. I mean, Nadievaldi has been Jacob de Gram for the Texas runs. He's a beast man, so good, so good. You know what's funny.
Speaker 2: I used to call I used to call Andrew Heeney baby de Gram, and it's actually been Evaldi as a teammates, So that's been the funny one.
Speaker 1: Casey got one. Kershaw is one of those names, and visitorsiges that got one. Wainwright rich Hill is not one of those names, folks. Zach Grinky is, so there you go. Trevor got it on there, Charlie Morton not quite, not quite Charlie Morton there, And no, it's not Jacob de Gram. Jacob de Gram is at seventeen, he's got sixteen hundred, He's nowhere near it. He's never gonna get to two thousand. It's never gonna happen. Ashcraft, he was terrible. I think we started calling a masscraft because I just like that's how he pitches five innings, ten hits, seven earned run, no walks, two homers. His the Ray is over five and a half. Tyler the Terrible was terrible three and two thirds, four earned runs. They skipped Senga so that he would be on a different day's rest there and avoid Colorado and all that stuff. So five k's, four earned runs for McGill. And of course the Tampa Bay Ray's bullpen, Todd Bradley kind of broke even had a lot of strikeouts, didn't pitch all that great, was kind of inefficient, but then it just kind of completely got out of hand. Fifteen earned runs after Todge Bradley left that game, so pretty crazy. Some other names here, I'm trying to look here. Bumgardner is one of them. Technically he is active this year. Chris Sale also one of those names. So Dooby got it in front of missing then we are missing one and I don't know if he's still active technically. The last one is Cole Hamil's. Wasn't he just signed recently?
Speaker 2: Way Actually he was with the Padres. He was just with the Padres in spring training.
Speaker 1: But he's got them all. Good job, Peanuts and Cracker Jack's well done. All right, let's get to that time again. To pick some prizes, head over the Prize Picks or just download the app. Use that promo code leading off sign up, get one hundred percent to pause the match up to one hundred dollars when used that promo code leading off on Prize Picks, Picks and Prizes.
Speaker 2: Well, they got their little promo going on. It looks like it's like a Taco Tuesday, but it's on a Wednesday. There's like a love Taco guy. It's like their Taco Tuesday thing. But what they did was they cut down a couple of the strikeout props. So I'm going to take advantage of that with Sean McClanahan, who went from I Believe on their platform six down to four and a half. So I'm going to take the four and a half strikeouts on Seae McClanahan. I will pair that with you, say, Kakuchi earned runs two and a half over, and I'm going with Christian Walker, who's got a good career versus Ranger swaz Just trying to pick on Ranger Swarz today. Actually Christian Walker Fantasy score seven. So McClanahan strikeouts you say Kakuchi earned runs and Christian Walker score all over all.
Speaker 1: Right, I am going with James paxon five and a half picture strikeouts over Aaron Judge. I know it's a big number nine and a half hitter fantasy score. I don't care over until it breaks. I'm going to continue to play it one so to one and a half total bases over. We just talked about how he's locked in, so these three guys, I'm going all in on also to go in on Boston. I mean, I'm Packson, I might as well be in on Boston on the betting side again. Head over to you know, betting Pros, or just download the app and join our bettingpros dot com leading off group. Follow us on VP for all of our daily picks. Boston minus one o eight. You can put that together with the Mets at plus one o eight. You can have a good day there, Bryce Miller. Interestingly enough, that number is kind of low for me. Five and a half is the number for the K's. I'm going over that. It's gonna be minus one forty, but I think you can put it with something else and make it work again. Paxton five and a half k's minus one twelve. This is a very good one. And then it's Aaron Judge season, So you can go with plus one sixty five for getting a single. You can get to record an RBI plus one fifteen. You're getting to record a hit. The juice is terrible. It's minus two forty, so you don't want to do that one. But to hit a home run plus two twenty. And of course I think you know where I'm going with my home run call today. Again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, Welsh, what are you betting on today? All right?
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna go with today? I have got tamp through the first five. Their team total runs two and a half, gonna bounce back, kind of going up against Kokuchie again. I think his earned runs gonna go over, so he would be the guy be playing against. I don't think Tampa's gonna let themselves get smashed and smooshed like they did yesterday. Two days in a row. That's minus one ten for their team total runs through the first five. I'm going with the Arizona Diamondbacks to be up by a run through the first five innings. With Zach Gallon on the Mount. I think there's a rebound there plus one ten and I'm gonna just go over all with Sea McClanahan strikeouts at five and a half over minus one thirty five. So kind of the Tampa of a Arizona game.
Speaker 1: I'm attacking Andrew here in the chat, just talking about he bought his first ever shriff of Sandy al Contra. I hope he deals today. He's gonna go me in Colorado. But interesting because I was just writing him up for the by low cell cell high little piece that we do on Fantasy Pros every single week. And I'll contra over the last few games, the last five games, that FIP is much better than people realize. ERA is still high, but the PIP is very good. The batting average of balls on play too, is well above three hundred. I just think it's just a matter of time. It's Sandy will get right. I don't think he was one hundred percent right. Remember we had that weird little injury hiccup, Yeah, early in April. I don't even know it was a biceps thing or something like that. I don't know if he's just still kind of feeling the effects or whatever it is. But again, it's very rare. You get a small window even to buy, and I've gotten that.
Speaker 2: I've got a weird situation in a I play an Otno on Fangrasse League. It's like a Dynasty format and I got offered Sandeel Contra and it's a bigger trade with pieces that have to be adjusted, but theoretically it's Sandale Contra at thirty one dollars for my Bryce Miller, which is a dollar, and it's a key for format. I'm in second place, and I'm moving up because I've got an insane roster in this and there's I need a closer. There's a closer involved in Pete Fairbanks, but he's like fifteen bucks, and then they only want my cheap.
Speaker 1: When you have those money in the escalators and things, those become way more complicated. And I'd rather a Miller at a buck.
Speaker 2: We'll see, and I have McClanahan and Strider in the thirty dollars range and I kind of want more. And I did a really good job of getting cheap dollar guys. I had Jeffery Springs at like twelve bucks, but Bryce Miller at a dollar. It's a tough between the.
Speaker 1: Key I think in the keeper scenario there, I think you could still win now with what you have. I think that's the answer to that question. And I still possibly win now, I mean second place without this, and Miller can contribute for the next couple of years and give you price flexibility, I'll do, I hear you. You know, if there's another prospect instead, I would swap them out. But I'm kind of with you on that one. So rare. Another great place to scout young talent, to put them on your roster. Go to fantasypros dot com slash collect Today, Digital Cards, Fantasy Baseball, all the fun things you scout, You buy your sel you compete, and of course you can compete in our little league we've got joined today Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League, and that's how you join so rare and compete against your friends, the other Peanuts and the cracker Jacks. When we're looking at the DFS slate for today, Nessa Cortes eight point three is interesting. The other side of that game is interesting too, because Wells is pitched well for the for the Baltimore Orioles. I know, Alex Fast just did a fun little thing on Twitter about him too, which is interesting. Code I sang at nine point six going against the Cubs today. It's really good in his last outing. Let's see what he does in this one. Sandy al Contra eight point nine in Colorado. Again low roster tournament play. Interesting. Then you've got Paxton and Bryce Miller ten point four to ten point nine. This is kind of where I want to live today. These are the two pitchers I want to have, and then just interchange them with the lineup, keep the lineup the same. New York, Boston, Seattle. That's where I'm looking for potential offense today. Anthony Volpi's two point nine, ty France two point eight homered yesterday, and Mickey Moniac is cheap as well. That's where you're looking for I'm looking again, Aaron Judge letting it ride. I don't care if it's boring, don't care. Prime Time up to nineteen, so close to twenty. BHB Daddy at eighteen, help us in Miami at seventeen along with JJ Callison Razor All at seventeen. Uh surces back on the board at ten, So Welsh, you gotta get back up there. We got to get up there. Welsh who are you gonna go for tonight for the big home run call?
Speaker 2: No, I'm torn. I've got two like not good names that I want to play, and I want both of them. I'm going to go, oh you know what, I got the hat on. I'm gonna go with Christian Walker. I will say. The other one I wanted was Jorge Solaire. I was really considering him, but I'm gonna go with Christian Walker.
Speaker 1: There you go, Razor already jinxing Judge? Oh for four? There you go? Okay, good, good, great, let's see you oh for four Versus my complete investment in Aaron Judge all day today. Like I said, when a guys sitting four hundred against the team, they have no idea to get him out, Like, just you keep throwing it and you know what, you can do it the next day too. Just kidd it. Every time I see Baltimore in New York, and it's just what I'm gonna do. Just all in. Just invest in Aaron Judge. I'd invest in Wan Soda right now too, because that guy has been red hot. And if you're looking to make smart investments, also, don't forget our tools. Here are fantasy pros and I don't mean we me and Welsh. We are tools, but it's different. Uh, we're talking about the actual fantasy tool, which I guess could still be us, but really the tools on the site again, go premium fantasypros dot com slash premium. Download the app for my playbook too, to manage all your leagues. It's so easy. You got different lineups in different spots. You could set all your lineups just in my playbook. You get specialized news every time something happens, if you're in those daily transaction leagues, if you're in those daily lineup leagues. My playbook is so valuable. And when you go premium, you can go ahead and get that. And if you leave a comment below and you subscribe to Fantasy Bros MLB, you could win a one year free premium upgrade. Take it through baseball season, through football season, through next baseball draft season. Come on, just go get it done. I love the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks. Everybody hanging out with us today thanks to them and thanks to Welsh. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p Cool. See you next time. Giggs have a great day. Come by