Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Billy is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his wife of four years might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help him out. Billy, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, man, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you said, we've been married for four years, and honestly, things have really been awesome the whole four years and all mine that we've been together up until super recently, like the past year. I started my own flooring business. She got a promotion at her job. It's been going good. We bought a house. We don't have kids, so we've been really you know, enjoying each other and like the fruits of our labor, so to speak. It's just been really really good. And you know, now every year we go to visit my folks for Thanksgiving, so like right around now we would be buying the ticket and getting all that stuff together. Her parents have passed away, it's dead. By trying to do everything really in my power to make her feel like she is a part of my family, and my family really goes out of their way too to make her you know, part of our family too, So that's kind of the deal, is like we kind of fly out there and go see them on Thanksgiving and then we do Christmas just her and Eye together. That's usually been the ordeal. There's just been a hold up this year that's been kind of like keeping everything weird. I guess okay, Like I said, I usually have the tickets by now, but my wife has just been like stalling the whole thing.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: It's just been a lot of little things that have just been starting to add up, Like everything was so good and then just like recently, like she keeps making like excuses about like you know, not to talk about like when we're flying. You know, I kind of just started like that like not now, I'm busy with something, like we'll talk about it later, and just keep pushing it off. And then last week this is where I really started seeing some red flags. She just said, why don't you just go by yourself? Then, because she was saying like, oh, it's just a hassle every year, and I'm not gonna lie. She's not wrong about that. It is really really hard. You know, airports are packed, people are always traveling. This time of or you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Tough, So then could that just be what it is? Like what do you think is there some other underlying tone that you're getting from her?
Speaker 2: I mean like I've tried like reasoning with her, but like literally every time I even like bring it up, she just does not want to talk about it or just it starts a huge fight. And I tried to be like, what's different about this year, Like you've never said that in the past nine years that we've been doing this, and she's at first she was like, oh, I want to start maybe our own Thanksgiving thing, but I'm like, we do Christmas together. That's just the way it's been, Like why do you want to change it up? And it's just completely unlike her, Like she's just been like outwardly moody and like we barely are talking, like I can't even crack jokes. I feel like without it like pissing her off kind of. And the final I guess like sort of red flag that's like really got me, Like, oh, mess up with all this other stuff happening because all on their own, it's like, okay, this happens. But like she's never been protective of her phone ever, but all of a sudden, I walk in the room, she puts it face down, you know, like or like slides it away or puts it away or whatever. And like I'm not like assuming she's doing anything per se, but it's the fact that she's always hiding it or putting it away now when I walk in the room, and like, I don't even want to say anything about that because I feel like that's going to start like an even bigger fight. Yeah, And I just don't understand where all this came from or why it's happening. Like I don't want to lose my wife. I love her, but like if this, you know, if she doesn't even care about flying out to see my family and stuff, you know, what's going on with my marriage? Like I just want to know what's going on, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Well, when someone starts to change the way the act with their phone, that's always a sign of something She's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating on you, but something is off mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And with all the other things, like the fighting, the being apprehensive about wanting to talk about, you know, visiting my folks or like even like anything lately, I just feel like I'm just like constantly annoying her. It's just it's just rough.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you already told us what a grocery store she's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm just you know, I'm trying to get my anxiety down right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know we're here with you. Yeah, here we go. We'll play a song come back and get you to catch a cheater. Next. Right in the middle of to catch a Cheater, And if you're just joining us, Billy is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of four years named Catherine might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at. Billy, why don't you catch us up on your situation before make our phone call.
Speaker 2: It's just been rough like this time around this time every year we go fly out to see my folks for Thanksgiving. You know, she loves to do it, my wife, And this year she's been really apprehensive but even wanting to go see my family and like straight up just stand offish with me, like even bringing anything up. I just feel like our relationships just really hit this like rut of some sort. And she's been being really protective of her phone also, like anytime I walk into a room, like, oh I just saw you texting someone? Why to put yourself like face down, like immediately, it's just rough, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, are you ready for us to give her a call?
Speaker 3: As ready as I'm ever gonna be?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Hello, Hey, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Catherine. Yes, this is she. Hi, Catherine, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this most lucky winner. Who you seen the flowers too?
Speaker 3: I won flower?
Speaker 1: Yes? Maybe you didn't know. Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us. You've just won thirty six long simmered roses a box of candy or chocolate and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States. Actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very sweet.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Here's how it works. You'll get confirmation on everything, so you know this is not a sales thing. If you know who you want to send them to. I can take the information in a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I am the perfect person to send them to.
Speaker 1: So great, and the first thing I will need it will be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to. Lily and uh, would you like to put anything on a card before I get the address?
Speaker 3: Yes, Hi, omg, Okay, this is going to be great. Exclamation point. I can't wait to see his face. Exclamation point.
Speaker 1: Got that, and thank you very much. Now we'll just have to let you know that this is not the grocery store at all.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: This is actually a radio show. It's called The Jewbill Show. My name is Jubal Hi. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria and Catherine. We do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around. You can see who they send flowers to, and your husband, Brian is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Cards to her.
Speaker 1: So you know, Lily, Brian, who is seeing me?
Speaker 2: You met my mom, You took me stulf to my mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, so well, I gotta just I guess I'll just tell you. I mean, Bill, you're really ruining the surprise right now by doing all this. This is really annoying. But you know how things have been kind of not great lately. It's because I've been putting on this like show because I'm surprising you, because I'm flying out your whole family to come here for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: What ried him?
Speaker 3: I didn't mean for it to be like terrorizing, but I've just been kind of I considered it just kind of messing with his head for like a month now. I've just been acting kind of distant, a little angry, just to kind of with him. We just have a beautiful new house and I just want to share it, and I just I just I really wanted this to be a surprize. Of course now it's not, and I was surprize and ruined. But they always host Thanksgiving, and I thought it would be our time to start maybe a new tradition or at least just this year, do something different. And we have more plenty of rooms, so it's like it's exciting, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 1: Are you upset that you thought you were cheating? You thought I was cheating, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you were being all weird with your phone.
Speaker 3: I know that's you know. I'm sorry. I do know this bit. I have heard your show before.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is done.
Speaker 3: That is not are you kidding me? Wove a marriage four years? Obviously obviously not babe.
Speaker 2: But I mean this is this is evil, like so evil, but like I mean, obviously it's awesome news. But like, god, you stop for doing that. Why would you mess with me like that? This is great news.
Speaker 3: You should be grateful and happy and you should love me more for this love.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love you too, but I just feel like such a domue. So now I gotta tell I got to talk to my mom and stuff like I didn't know, like we'll be expecting them. That's that's awesome, But damn, you really got me.
Speaker 3: This is actually very cute that you had no ideas. But I mean, for me, I thought I was being very obvious that I was playing with you. But damn, maybe I should change your career. Babe.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know what's going on. I mean, I'm believed. I'm just kind of waiting for my heart need to get back down to normal because I've been waiting on dated breath for you. Just say what was going on. I mean, I love you, I love that you plan this with my parents and stuff. I'm so excited to see them, so excited to start this new tradition and stuff. But like, damn, just next time, tell me please.
Speaker 3: And don't accuse me of cheating. Don't think that I'm cheating. Why would you think worst case scenario? What that is? Like so far out, not.
Speaker 2: So far from the truth.
Speaker 3: Okay, like you should know that, you know deep in your heart that's not true.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what was going on. I just guess I've been so stressed about the whole situation. I just immediately doomed today the whole situation.
Speaker 1: This is all good news. Yeah, No, she's not cheating. Yeah, how I was cheating? Well, you can fake it next time that No, maybe, don't never mind, it's gonna help you get it back but let's not do that.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want any more drama.
Speaker 1: Fair, good luck with everything. You guys sound cute. The Jewel shows a patch and cheater