Speaker 1: Breaking news. It's the Jewel Show. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk has just announced that he's solved the global climate change crisis. Apparently he's got a new technology that harnesses the anger of anybody who encounters one of those cyber trucks on the road, and you can power the entire world with it until one day. I can see.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: See how easy it is to make a fake news headline, and that's why Real News or Fake News is coming up next. I give you a news headline and you can figure out whether it's real news or fake news. It's harder than you think, and we'll do it right after this. It's the Jewel Show. This just in out of Pennsylvania. A criminal farted so loudly that he gave away his hiding place when police were.
Speaker 1: Looking for him. That is absolutely a real news story. Goods, it's time for.
Speaker 2: Real news or Fake News segment, where we give you a news headline and you have to figure out whether it's real or fake. Oh, it's a lot harder than it sounds, but yes, that's from a story or a local sheriff's department in Pennsylvania. We're tracking down a guy and apparently he was so scared he's had it tude out that gave him away.
Speaker 1: A man, don't you careful what you eat.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a headline and you can see if you can tell whether it's a real news or fake news. Canadian zoo fine after taking bear out for ice cream? Aw is that a real news story or a fake news story? Man?
Speaker 3: I want to say it's real, because how cute would that be?
Speaker 1: The bear just wanted to have some fun.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say real, just because I want to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say real. Everybody knows bears are lactose intolerant. This is not real. No, that is.
Speaker 2: Canadian Zoo took a bear out for ice cream and they got fined for it.
Speaker 3: Wait why'd they get fine? You know, from the zoo or from the ice cream place or just in general.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't have the full story on why they got fined, but I guess you can't take a bear out for ice cream. You can't take them out in public, probably a danger. It's real news or fake news. I give you a news headline and you have to figure out if you can tell if it's a real news story.
Speaker 1: Or a fake news story.
Speaker 2: Elderly woman trains sixty five cats to steal from her neighbors.
Speaker 1: Real or fake.
Speaker 4: That is so cute. I'm gonna say fake. I don't think cats pay attention that much, do they. They're smart cats, Like I didn't say they're not smart. I just think they like to do whatever they want, not what the lady wants.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: Someone to say not real, not real, I'm gonna say they as.
Speaker 1: Well say that's fake. We're just so brad. I say this is real.
Speaker 5: There is no doubt in this beautiful country of ours that people will work harder at stealing things than they will let burning.
Speaker 1: That's accurate. It is very accurate. It's also a fake news story.
Speaker 2: Oh people did believe it though on social media and somebody posted it.
Speaker 3: You's got to remember cats are shady.
Speaker 2: Man. Here's another headline. It's real, real news verus fake news. I give you a news headline and you have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story that people believe. This week, skittles used instead of salt to help clear ice and snow from roads in Canada.
Speaker 1: Is that is out of Canada too, where the bear story was real.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say real. Then I'm gonna go with real. I'm gonna take a happy place.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna it was fake.
Speaker 3: How does skills gonna help clear the road?
Speaker 1: I don't know. For action Pictoy says fake, pretty spread, make it sticky.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows Canada loves a good color of the rainbow type moment.
Speaker 2: It is real, That is fake. That exactly didn't happen, but you can believe it would happen in Canada. If anywhere, if anywhere was going to try to clean up the snow of skittles, it'd be Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's a ice up there. It feels like the story is out of China Canadan rainbows.
Speaker 2: Sleeping Man tweets for help from massage chair after getting trapped.
Speaker 1: Is that real or fake?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say real just because because but how Yeah, I'm gonna say real to just people.
Speaker 2: Art Victoria's saying real. Nina says a real producer, Brad, Is that real or fake?
Speaker 1: Because I believe multitasking is not real?
Speaker 5: Wow, you cannot sleep and tweet at the same time.
Speaker 1: This is a fake story. This is a real news story. Yeah, of China.
Speaker 4: Dang it.
Speaker 2: A man used China social media to seek assistance after becoming stuck in his massage chair. I don't know how you get stuck in the massage chair.
Speaker 4: You've got a big head, got stuck in like the whole You know where you seek your base?
Speaker 1: WHOA what.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Real news or fake news? I give you a news headline and you can see if you can tell if it's a real news story or a fake news story. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Here's another headline. Ryan Air flight grounded after stoneway cat found in planes' electrical bay. Did a cat cause a plane to be grounded? They would do that? They're shading.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Real because I've seen a lot of videos where it this.
Speaker 4: Passengers will bring cats on planes and they'll pass out and their cat will just kind of start walking around everywhere.
Speaker 1: And can see that pretty brad.
Speaker 5: If anyone's going to mismanage cats on an airplane, it's gonna be Ryan Air. I feel is this is a real story. I've never even heard of Ryan Air. The Spirit of Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Okay, okay, that's right away. This is my my airline. I'm Ryan. This is a real news story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a Ryanair flight was delayed for two days in Rome, two days after a cat was discovered in the aircraft's electrical bay.
Speaker 1: What do they do? Keep knocking water off the table on the electro.
Speaker 2: Kept swiping at it. I don't know if the cat was okay, but reel or fake? I give you a new said line. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real new story or a fake news story. Congress accidentally pass this bill that they didn't read, a national nap time policy. This story went viral this week. Is it real or fake? I'm gonna say fake.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say real. I did hear about it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know when we're supposed to be taking naps, because if there was that, I would be utilizing that time.
Speaker 2: Fake, Victorious says, I say, real, Yeah, I would believe this one yeah percent with our congress.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, it's because they packed so many things into these bills, Like some sneaky congress person was like, maybe for a naptime.
Speaker 1: And here nobody reads these things. Yeah, so I say it's a real story. And if so, it's naptime. It's actually surprisingly what I know. I would have believed that. I would have thought that was real hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I just think it would have already been put into action right away.
Speaker 3: Not only want don't do that.
Speaker 2: It'd be the only thing political that everybody could agree on, it says, well, but lawmakers do pass bills they haven't fully read. Hey, nationwide mandatory nap time would not get through without massive debate.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised we haven't done that yet, though.
Speaker 4: You know how Europe does it with those Siestas or Spain, I guess especially, and they're living good.
Speaker 1: They do it right. I mean they're not a global superpower, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Why, yes, here's another headline. I give you a news headline, and you have to tell me whether you think it's real news or fake news. Turkish woman establishes world record for most watermelons crushed with her thighs.
Speaker 1: Real, Nina says, real, real, Victoria. I think this is real.
Speaker 3: But why is this a world record? And it's hard? Have you ever tried to sqush a watermelon with your thighs?
Speaker 1: No? So hard? Have you?
Speaker 3: Yes? Many times?
Speaker 1: Many times?
Speaker 5: Inside knowledge on this. I actually hold this world record. So this is a fake story.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, so you try to do it. The pumpkin didn't work.
Speaker 1: That's two different fruits. Is it real or fake?
Speaker 2: Turkish woman establishes the world record for most watermelons crushed with her thighs.
Speaker 1: I'm curious it is real.
Speaker 2: Turkish woman set a world record by crushing five watermelons within sixty seconds using only.
Speaker 1: Her five and sixty seconds.
Speaker 2: Five watermelons sixty seconds. Five unimpressive in sixty seconds. What's her name?