Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Friday, we have an amazing hour for you. We'll continue our talk about General g App and we're gonna I'm gonna kind of compare it to our modern, modern day American and how we can take on a communist insurgency. Here we'll talk about the French dude who did something bad with an artillery piece, moving to a red state versus a purple state. All that so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now back to our question, General g App in the Vietnam War, he helps, he has a significant role in defeating the French in DM ben Fu and then goes on to be an amazing commander lack of a better way to put it in against the Americans during our Vietnam War and they ended up winning because our politicians are useless. But that's not another That's that's another story. Why what did he do? Let's pull out a quote. It's a marine quote and it's such an insanely accurate quote. Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study what logistics is? What's that mean? Logistics do you ever see that old show Popeye Popeye the Sailor Man. Maybe maybe I just was only allowed to watch older cartoons, but I was always watching Popeye when I was a kid. Maybe you don't know who that is, so let me explain. He's this sailor guy's in love with a girl named Olive Oil, and there's always some dastardly villain doing something terrible. Now Popeye, right, he's nothing special at all. If anything, Sometimes he kind of seems bumbling and weak until he eats spinach. If you allow this was just the cartoon. If you allow Popeye to eat spinach, Popeye becomes the incredible Hulk. He becomes this indestructible, super human beast as soon as he eats spinach, and he'll punch out every bad guy and save Olive Oil. And it's the Popeye the Sailor Man that was concept behind it. Now, if you're a bad guy, what's the best way to defeat Popeye? The smartest, simplest way. Make sure we can't get spinach. Destroy all the spinach, go buy up all the spinach in town. Just keep him from getting That's logistics what General Jiap in Vietnam did well, he made sure there were supplies. You've heard of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. For example, what was the Ho Chi Minh Trail. It was not a trail, by the way, Please don't think there was one path. It was an unbelievable spider web of paths roads too, that went from North Vietnam to South Vietnam. Only it didn't go through Vietnam. It went through Laos and Cambodia, the two countries to the west of Vietnam. It allowed them to bring in large quantities of food and munitions and everything you need to prosecute a war. All those Viet conguerrillas and South Vietnam would have been able to accomplish nothing zip zero without the logistical support of North Vietnam. And that logistical support only happens because of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Do you want to know how to destroy the communist insurgency in the United States of America today? Yes, it's important that we arrested in prison, street animals. Yes, all these things matter a lot, But the communist insurgency in the United States of America today disappears. If you stop the money. You have to stop the money. Everything you see even all this stupid Cradna di.
Speaker 2: Sar name.
Speaker 1: Invine neighbors, it's all professional. It's all paid organized, professional training, domestically paid paid by foreign communists, sometimes obviously Communist China. If you to cut off that, then the communist insurgency in the country dies on the vine. It doesn't have what it needs to sustain itself. It disappears overnight. General g App in Vietnam. What made him so great? Great at what he did. He understood that you just got to get him the bombs and the bullets and the food and the medical supplies. Do you know when the Ho Chi Minh trail, Obviously they're communists, so they treated their people like dogs. But they had various stations set up where you would stop and you would eat, and you'd receive medical care. Maybe someone else would take it over after Remember that story I told you one time, I was talking to you about mac vee SAG, those super stud Green Berets and Navy seals and those guys who were always behind enemy lies, always dying in Vietnam, about how they discovered they discovered a completely hidden road hidden how during the day, well right before daylight, because they knew about American airpower. This is all ho Chi Minh trail stuff. They would pull the tops of the trees together, They had them tied together, and they would pull them together over the road so if you were over it you couldn't see it. They would even bring leaves and spread it on the road so it would disappear. And then as soon as the sun goes down, you go out, you sweep the leaves off, you untie it, the road opens up. I know, it's amazing, Chris, and down you go. Who's the main architect behind all that, General Gepp. The lesson behind that is logistics are everything. And that's an incredibly important lesson for us to learn. In fact, it applies honestly to you and me with something we talk about a lot. Something I think about our money. The communists thrive on our money. They frankly, they feel entitled to our money.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The Washington Post laid off a third of its employees. Listen to Brian Stelter.
Speaker 4: We heard on Wednesday from the Post union saying maybe Bezos is not the best owner for the Post anymore at all. The Post Guild said in a statement quote, if Bezos is no longer willing to invest in the mission that has defined this paper for generations and serve the millions who depend on Post journalism. Then the Post deserves a steward that will.
Speaker 1: Give us your money. Jeff Bezos, Now the communist needs your money. Do you give it to him? You do, and so do I in some ways with our money where we spend it, the goods and services we fund the communist insurgency, and the communist insurgency dies without that logistical support. I'll tell you this. Here's do you want to know a practical way. Here's what it is. The super Bowl is on Sunday. I know you're gonna watch. No shame in it, and full disclosure, I'm going to a big party in my neighborhood. Obviously, it's a big super Bowl party. Not gonna play at my house. I don't even it's a Seahawks and Patriots. Chris, what am I asking you for? Corey? It's a Seahawks and Patriots. Okay, it's a Seahawks and Patriots. As you can tell how invested I am in the game. But it's a big neighborhood party. Reason to get together, That's fine. I'm not gonna tell you not to. Are you gonna turn the game off at halftime? Do you know that these people track minute by minute what you watch. Are you gonna watch that anti American savage bad bunny trash your country in Spanish in a dress at halftime? Turning point USA? They have an alternate halftime show. You can watch it on all kinds of different channels, YouTube, TBN, oh, all kinds of different places are playing it. If you whatever house you're in, maybe it's yours, maybe it's a neighbor's house. If you turned off the halftime show and turned on that one instead, Kid Rock will be playing. It's gonna be a great show. I know it sounds small. That's the kind of thing that sends a message to organizations like the NFL. Stop spitting in my face and let me ask you this. Not trying to guilt trip you. If you can't even do that, well we're not gonna make it. Not even saying turn off the game. We can't turn off the halftime show. If we can't even turn off a halftime show where you don't even have bl what are we doing here? All right? All right now, speaking of money, we'll talk briefly about inflation, red state moving to a red state versus purple states. Someone wants to know why I haven't discussed that guy who used a World War One artillery shell, all that buying guns. Someone wants to know more about the Battle of Ebojima. Apparently we're gonna do more history stuff. All that and more coming up in the world famous Jesse Kelly's show. Now here's what's coming up for you. You're gonna pick up your phone. You are going to call one eight hundred the number four Relief, and you're gonna order a three week quick start of Relief Factor. It's gonna get to you. You'll start taking it. It's a supplement that you take every day. Keep in mind, the longer you take it, the better it works. What's going to happen over the next three weeks once you get it is the pain that nags you every day, that shoulder that wakes you up at night, the neck that hurts in the morning, your foot that hurts when you walk around. That pain is gonna start getting turned down, down and down and down every single day. In three weeks, you're gonna call them back and order more, because almost everyone does. One hundred percent drug free, Put down the pill bottle, Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. All right, we'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellysshow dot com. Speaking of their feeling of entitlement to your money and what a bunch of dirty thieves and tyrants communists aar. I want you to listen to this. This is a supporter of Zoron Mamdani in New York City. Listen to the questions being asked. Listen to his answer for things, they're all the same.
Speaker 3: The top one percent pay us forty percent of the taxes in the city.
Speaker 1: So what happens if they leave?
Speaker 3: What's your response?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I would say.
Speaker 3: It's like we should take their business and we run it like for like the city ourselves. So they take their business to Florida, you feel like you can make it keep it here. I mean, they can't leave the building. They can't like just bring their whole entire workforce to Florida. Right, they can't bring all of like the resources that they have to like build the business here to Florida. Right, that's a whole thing. And that's where you would even say, like we're building a real movement right to like stop that. We'd also like make it illegal for them to like actually like leave, right. We would find like find them to hell if they're going to try to like abandon their property here, right, because clearly people do need to work, right, people do need to like, you know, make a living.
Speaker 1: So we'd just make it illegal for them to leave. It's our business now, it's illegal for you to leave the business. They're all the same, They're all dirty, freaking thieves. They all feel entitled to other people's money. This is, however, free single communist thinks. This is how your liberal ant Peggy thinks. And when you scratch him enough, they end up end up revealing exactly who and what they are. Jesse, Why would inflation inflation be less than what it is now? With utilities up, wages up, materials up, tariffs up, insurance up, housing costs up, and benefits up, companies have to charge more to make a profit. The FED dropping rates short term rates not going to affect long term rates. So on and so forth. Trump's not a magician. What say you, Well, mankind is arrogant. We are. We're an arrogant species. And for as long as man has walked the planet, man has attempted to change reality, to change laws, with various degrees of success. But change laws. Economics, people, world leaders, they try to change this all the time, this law. When you have a dollar, a dollar, it's just paper, right, that special paper, But it's just paper. In order for it to be worth something, it has to be backed by something. There has to be something that gives that dollar value. Otherwise its value is only in the piece of paper. Right. Well, if you print large quantities of money, unbacked money, then the value of everyone's dollar goes down, all right. Now, That happens all the time. They manage that. That's why they always cite, hey, we only want your money to deflate two percent a year, three percent a year. What is that? That's them managing expectations and managing that. We'll try to make it so you only lose two percent of value every year.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I would argue that's not a great policy either way. That's not important for our time. Do you remember during COVID when it was first announced, they announced that they were going to do it before they did it, When they first announced that they were planning to quote shut down the country for fifteen days because we got a virus. Now, I'm not going to rehash that policy. But if you were listing back then, and I realized, honestly, probably seventy five percent of our listeners are new now because the show's grown so fast. But if you were listing back then, you remember this something I don't know that you've heard very much out of me and my voice desperation that wasn't just anger. Do you remember how desperate I was to stop it? How often do I? I don't want to stress you out. I don't want to stress me out. I don't yell. I yelled into the microphone, desperate to stop it. Because you can't stop a twenty trillion dollar current or economy on purpose without horrible consequences. And they realized that. So when they stopped a twenty trillion dollar economy, they then went and printed seven trillion dollars basically overnight. It wasn't overnight, but it was basically overnight in unbacked currency. That's why you're twenty five thirty percent poorer than you were before COVID. Everyone wants to play politics with it. It could be this, it could be that. It was just this. It was just that. I was desperate because I knew we would never fix it again. Inflation prices, they're never ever going back to what they were. I was desperate because I knew if we took that step, if we made that mistake, there was no turning back. And I knew, you remember that normal people would suffer forever because of those decisions. People will suffer because of those decisions. After you're dead, your kids will be paying still for those decisions. And that was the desperation I approached it, and that was how I approached it. That was why I approached it that way. And I'm very sad to say it turned out to be one hundred percent right. I wish I was one hundred percent wrong. I wish it had never happened. I did everything I possibly could to stop it from happening, but it happened, and now we got to freaking live with it. Let's move on, Let's do something good. I just depressed myself. I just made myself sad Ri said, I want to do that you know what, let's save a baby's life. We'll do that real quick. You've got twenty eight bucks. Maybe maybe you got twenty eight bucks a month. Shoot, maybe life's treating you well. Maybe got twenty eight thousand. Preborn saves babies lives by giving free ultrasounds to mothers mothers who are about to abort their babies. That baby's head is on the chopping block. We have the power to save it with an ultrasound. Show that mother her baby, Show that mother the heartbeat of her baby, and she will choose life. Almost every single time, go to preborn dot com slash Jesse and save that baby today preborn dot com slash Jesse. She needs to hear the heartbeat, save her and save her child. Remember tax deductible doing your taxes now you wish you had an extra deduction sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Kelly returns next.
Speaker 5: Ya yai yai, I am betrinto bandito hecky I like printos scorn chips.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 5: I do I want brito scornchy I'll get them from you. I yi ya yai oh, I am be prito fantino.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download it. Iheard spotify iTunes. Let's be done with that for a little while, shall we. Jesse, I always believe that you are a serious journalist, but you went all week without reporting on how some French dude checked himself in the er because he had a World War One artillery round lodged. I'm not gonna go ah, I'm not going to finish the rest of that story. I am going to simply say this two things. First, children listen to the show. Children listen without their parents, and their parents allow them to do that because I do family friendly radio. That's one. Two. I am a World War One fanatic, and the same thing applies to World War Two, but World War One especially, I can't believe there are still so many unexploded rounds out there that look. Every now and then you'll read a news story there'll be some poor farmer digging a ditch and he'll just die. He'll hit the wrong round and it'll just explode and he's just gonna die. It's awful in every possible way, and it's so fascinating that something that happened over one hundred years ago. That was so horrible. It was such a living hell. There's still death hanging around from it to this day. Don't you think that's morbid? Extremely morbid? Kind of cool if we're being honest, but extremely more it is. Chris Jesse, I've recently come into some money. I'm considering purchasing a few firearms. I was hoping to get your thoughts on what you'd recommend as a good starting point. All right, if i'd never well, I don't know your gun level expertise, but it doesn't sound like it's very much. You know, the best thing my dad did for me when I was learning how to shoot, I was six years old. Yeah, yeah, we started early in my house. I was six years old. You know. The first gun I had, I had a single shot four to ten shotgun. If you don't know anything about shotguns, that's obviously it'll kill you. Be very careful. All guns will kill you. But that is a very very small, weak shotgun round. You're not gonna go duck hunting with a four to ten shotgun. When I was allowed again, we played fast and loose in my house. My dad taught me, you know, hunter. Safety was very strict about that. But I would just take my four to ten shotgun and some shells. I just go out to the woods start shooting stuff. When I was allowed, I would take eggs out back. I go shoot eggs with it. It taught me how to handle a weapon. Start super small when it comes to guns today, here's what happens in social media. There are all these super studs out there. Every you know, there's a BK and a Clay Martin out there. There's always some green Beret Navy Seal Air Force PGA type and he's out there doing this elite training with weapons that you see in the movies, and you think I want to be that guy. Slow down. I bet your money if I talk to Clay about it, I'll bring Clay on and ask him. I bet you if I talked to Clay about it, I bet you Clay had a little twenty two when he was a kid, little four to ten shotgun. If you came into some money and you want to start buying guns, don't start super small. Practice light and small. Figure out what you like. Eventually. If I wanted five guns, you asked for five recommendations, I would have some sort of a concealed carry weapon. I carry a hell Cat Pro, a Springfield hell Cat Pro. I'm not saying that's the best thing in the world. I love it. Sig makes a great gun, glock makes a great gun. There's all kinds of great guns out there. That's just what I carry. I'd have a concealed carry weapon that I carry on me. That way I can kill anyone who's trying to harm me or my family. I would always have a shotgun. Why because I love them. I can't help it. I adore shotguns. I would have a rifle, a dear rifle type of some kind, some kind of rifle like that, and I would always mix in some sort of in well they call them ars things in ar now I could. I could go into that. But whether whatever that is, some sort of five five six, maybe a three hundred blackout, maybe a seven six' two, Something how DO i explain something that looks like AT m sixteen you see in the? Movies, Okay i'll explain it that. Way something like. That that's that's really the basics of WHERE i would. Start and then since that was, four get something. Fun there's nothing wrong with having. Fun get something old and fun if that's your. Thing one of the funnest Weapons i've ever shot in my life is AN m one. Grand someone has An ewojima, question which is funny BECAUSE m one grand was employed. WIDELY m one. Grand it weighs about eight. Pounds it is so much fun to shoot because the weight is so. Much it shoots, real, real. Smooth it's a semi automatic one and you get that lovely after the eight, round after you run out OF ammo and you're a clip in AN n one, grand not a, magazine it's a. Clip after that, ping that clip comes. Out it's a great. Feeling you feel like You're. Aniwojima it's. Amazing highly recommend AN m one. Grand what's, That? Chris, Oh chris has AN n one Car. By that's a great gun. Too then there's a lot of great. Guns or A thompson submachine, gun A tommy. Gun you would know it As thompson's submachine. Gun, stupid fun to. Shoot it shoots a forty five caliber, round you, know like in nineteen. Eleven, GOSH i love that, gun all, right, quit don't get me, Distracted. JESSE i know you're an advocate for moving from a red, state or moving to a red state to make them. Redder what about the mass migrations to purple states to make them. Red you can say, that but you're never going to get. People you're never going to get people to violate bettering. Themselves meaning if you ask somebody to, Move, okay moving. Sucks. MOVE i lived in ten houses in ten years at one point in time WHEN i was a. KID i know all about, moving packing, up u haul the. WORKS i know all about. It moving. Sucks. Now if you're asking someone to uproot their, lives their, family new, schools new, jobs new, everything you have to give. Them you have to give them more than a political. Goal the beauty of moving from a blue state to a red. State it's not just. Politics and keep in mind politics does matter that red. State the more, population the more congressional seats you, get all, that it's not just that their life is better that's the better. Sell moving from for, Instance, washington D. C i lived In, washington D. C for a, year and THEN i moved To texas in The dallas. Area i'm not there, anymore BUT i moved to The dallas. Area we were in the blood red. Suburbs we were taken aback by how much better life. Was your neighbors are, better everything's better in a red. Place and that's a better sell well than political sells to. People when you let's say you're a man and you want to, move or you're a woman you want to. Move you sit down with your spouse and you're telling, Them, HEY i think we should find work In. Tennessee, Sorry i'm going to get all this hate mail From. Tennessee now everyone's gonna yelp. Me we're, full but, HEY i think we should find work In. TENNESSEE i think we should sell our, house pack everything, up move across the. Country that's a. Lot that's asking a lot of. Somebody you're gonna have to tell me. Why i'm gonna need you to walk me through WHY i need to pack up everything and move across the. Country if you tell, me, well So republicans can have more congressional. Seats, eh that may not sound worth. It you tell me our dollar will go, Further so it's gonna be like we get we make more, money our kid will be in a better school where they're not learning how to be, gay where people will be more. Polite, no we're talking HERE i can actually enjoy the company of my neighbors instead of waiting through The Black Lives matter. Flags, yeah that's a better. Story all, right let's do a Little trump Jd vance all that. Stuff we're gonna do a Little Ewo jima.
Speaker 3: Next feeling a little, Stocky follow like and subscribe on social At Jesse KELLY.
Speaker 1: Dc it is The Jesse Kelly. Show on a, fantastic, wonderful Wonderful, friday and ask Doctor Jesse. Friday you can email Us jesse At jesse kellyshow dot. Com. Jesse will the comedies be able to transfer the cultural hate Of trump to Jd vance or whoever runs? NEXT a touched on this last night a little, bit but not on this specific, subject but on. Brainwashing if you will cults things like, that you can get to a place where you are so beaten, down not even necessarily, physically but that, applies where you are so beaten down physically and maybe, mentally that you will say whatever someone wants you to. Say how it works in The United states Of america, now and there's all kinds of studies on, this there is no there's hardly an inch of daylight between anyone on the. Left people on the right have all kinds of, disagreements all kinds of. Them you probably disagree with me all the time on, things and that's. Great there are all kinds of different ways to look at this issue or that issue on the right that is not tolerated on the, left absolutely not. Tolerated you will say, This you will not say. That you. Will it is unbelievably. Strict they strictly police their, own their, language and their. Actions the result of this is if you're on the, left if you are A, democrat when you are around Other, democrats you do not at all feel free to disagree with them on any issue at, all because you understand they will pounce on you like a bunch of ravenous wolves if you. Do and it goes to such extreme. Levels this sounds, crazy But i've seen. It you're in A democrat, Party democrat. Area people will be at a party and someone A democrat has Every democrat stand, says, WOW i mean we probably should deport rapists who are here. Illegally that person will get ripped to shreds by the others around. Them ripped to. Shreds, oh what do you Support? Trump? Now it's crazy to watch it. Happen the end result of that is you will say whatever is demanded of, you and you are completely. Programmable once you have been brainwashed to that, level your head is going to spin at how Quickly democrats will transition From Trump, Nazi Trump, Nazi Trump, Nazi Trump nazi To JD's even. WORSE Jd vance is even. WORSE Jd vance is A nazi uh plus. Ten He's he's worse Than. Hitler He's hitler And himler. Combined and your liberal Ant peggy will, overnight, overnight she will start using that same. Line she's been. Programmed she has been whipped, in beaten down so many times by her other communist friends at her communist parties that now you just tell her what to. Say the thought of being cast out of that group is way too much for her to. Bear she could never live in a world where she was tossed out of that. Group she has to absolutely has to say whatever they. Say that's how she, thinks that's how communism. Works they will transition off Of trump faster than you can, Imagine faster than you can imagine for now what they have to. Do you hear guys Like gavin newsom doing, this they still have to campaign Against. Trump, Well trump's gonna run. Again we have to Stop trump because the transition hasn't been made. Yet but that's exactly, Right. Chris they're just waiting for the next software. Update remember we talk about how they're more robot than. Human they're just. Waiting it'll be in the blink of an. Eye it'll BE jdv if it is Jd, vance AND i assume it. WILL i don't know if it is Jd, vance it'll be in the blink of an. Eye oh, yeah. Yeah the really smart ones Like. JENSAKI i know you don't like. HER i don't like her. Either they're really. Smart they already see this. Coming they're already getting the software update.
Speaker 6: READY i think the little mentoring candidate Jd vance wants to be president more than anything. ELSE i always wonder what's going on in the mind of his, wife like you're, okay please bring blink four, Times, yeah we'll come over, here.
Speaker 1: We'll save, you.
Speaker 6: And that he's willing to do anything to get, there and that your whole iteration you're just. OUTLINED i, mean he's scarier in certain, ways he's smarter in some. Ways and he's young and ambitious and.
Speaker 2: Ambitious oh, god she's.
Speaker 1: A's switch faster than you can. Imagine all we can do is sit back and sing song.
Speaker 7: GANA dei saw, Name invite our, neighbors and we're gonna heal this world with.
Speaker 1: Love tear down the, fences tear down the. Fences did you hear?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 5: Lady In?
Speaker 1: Canada they had to rename a park In, Toronto. CANADA i just love these people so, much.
Speaker 2: Hence the name At Nona.
Speaker 1: Wastina at The Noa, wastina hence.
Speaker 8: The name An It's, spanish hence the name at At Nona. Wastina it translates to where they, lived good and beautiful. Lives learning to say the. Name it's just a small way we can all be accountable to healing our relationship with our nation's first. Peoples so let's go try it with me at Huh Nona Wasina.
Speaker 1: Edit? Nonainaaina, chris why DIDN'T i hear you saying? It do you? Not do you not feel like paying homage to first? Peoples, No, CHRIS i want To all, right we're gonna do this. Again walk through this with? Me all, right we'll do this. Together are you.
Speaker 2: Ready hence the Name Nona.
Speaker 8: Wastina it translates to where they, lived good and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Lives learning to say the.
Speaker 8: Name it's just a small way we can all be accountable to healing our relationships with our nation's first. Peoples so let's go try it with. Me ed Huh noina.
Speaker 1: You To, Wastina, CHRIS i didn't even see you mouthing the. Words we have to. Participate this is about first. Peoples we have an. Hour someone wants to know about gritz Inywo. Jima we will get to those things next