Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome into week eleven Buy selling Trade right here on Fantasy Pros. It is the Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm Chris Welsh. That is Andrew Erickson. No worm today when dad's away, the kids played. I think that's what they say. We will try to keep things under control. When we don't have our leader putting us in the right direction. We might talk a little bit about Jalen Waddle. Yes, if you followed me and ericson and are Shenanigans over on Vetting Pros. This week, we got some Monday night football to talk about, and we have got running backs buy sell in trade. That's right. We're gonna be talking about the guys we got to get the ones we got to throw out, and we've also got some buy sell holds just called debates there at the end, mister Andrew Erickson, buddy, you and I were all in. Are We've been going down with the Titanic dolphinship. As we have said, we had that great gift shout out to Darth nug our Boy on the Fantasy Pros discord. We were all in on Monday Night football for Jalen Wattle ladders. We got fifty five yards on the first drive two legs of the ladder. Unfortunately legs were cut off. After that, we did not hit the next levels. I missed. I think I had three other levels to go. I missed the rest of those. What do we do with ourselves when we go all in on Jalen Waddle and they just PuF They poofed the offense poofed for us.
Speaker 2: Yep, you go back to the process, right. We try not to be super results driven. We're all about the process here on fannay Spro's on betting Pros, and the process was sound. They were going out of their way to target Jalen Waddle. Two was thrown at the Wattle when he was covered, which is why he was getting intercepted, but he was also targeting Jalen Wattle.
Speaker 3: I kind of knew it was over when.
Speaker 2: Wattle had to drop just a very easy catch that he just flat out dropped, and I kind of it was on the replay, looked like he said, oh, like the lights were in my eyes. So first it's the sun in guys eyes, and now it's the lights in people's eyes. We got to figure should we wear sunglasses?
Speaker 3: Get the visor?
Speaker 1: JANDL Wattle, those old school advisors.
Speaker 2: The advisor so that the light is no longer eyes. You can make these catches. But look obviously start out great for Janallen Wattle. Disappointing. Disappointing overall, kind of for the Dolphins skill players. I get they ended up winning the game because the Rams could not find the end zone. All they did was just tick field goals every single time they seem to get close to scoring. So for me, I guess I want to post a question to you, wel Dolphins rest of season? Are we buying are we trying to get? I mean, Tyra Gill again cut the touchdown, but not a lot of the yardage again, just four targets. To me, the only guy on the Dolphins that I really want to hitch my wagon to is a Jan and everyone else seems kind of expendable at this point with a schedule that I don't love for the Dolphins. They're gonna be playing in colder weather, They're supposed to better at home. I get the Raiders and Patriots or some nice matchups coming up, so maybe in the short term they're okay to hold on to. But in the fantasy football playoffs, like are Dolphins gonna be winning championships.
Speaker 3: I am not super hopeful.
Speaker 1: It's a great point, and the fun with a gift, by the way, was something we talked about they made the gift that we had said that Ericson and I have been very pro like, hey, it's the best time to buy these Dolphins. They're going to explode. Da da da da da. We've been going down with this ship and it's really kind of come into a head here that Like, I think Agen's kind of a no brainer. They didn't use him enough in this game, which is just wildly crazy. Raheem Moster kind of took a lot of those receiving yards. But you know where we're at right now. I cannot get over the play calling of the Dolphins. It's crazy to me. We talked about this on Out of Bounds, the show we have on a Discord podcast that we do here on the channel, where it was like piece of po was asking who's the biggest villain so far of the fantasy football season. I said McDaniel because it's like, what happened to this offense? It's completely deteriorated too. Is it something we don't know about overall? Is it the play calling. Is it the districk? I don't know what it is overall, but like they don't throw the ball deep anymore. We also found out that Tyreek Hill has a bad risk and I think that's going to carry over Jalen, I do think this gave us a little bit of an idea into what this team could be the rest of the way. If there is some babying of Tyreek Hill, they're going to go to Wattle early and often, well maybe not often early, yes, but not often after because of the play calling. So to your original question, who do I want? I want a chance. I actually if Tyreek Hill had had a good game, I think I might have been in the cell category. I don't think you can sell Wattle at this point. So from a real what can you get for them? I don't know. Do I want to hold on to them or buy them? Not really. I could buy them super low maybe, but I don't know. I really don't know what the trade value cost is. And it's a really tough space because I think this is the week where trade deadlines are going to be ending, so people have got about a week to figure this out. I think Tyreek Hill might be the riskiest of all of them to buy because of his cost, Wattle still is dirt cheap, and I don't know. Actually, maybe you and I could see a glimpse of positivity in that he did get some early targets and maybe if they can figure out how to throw the ball in mass, that can change and work favorable for him. I don't think it's going to work super favorable for Tyreek Hill. They're really using Malik Washington more in this game. You know, JOHNA. Smith has seen that slight uptick, So I think Tyreek Kill, unfortunately for us, is kind of a cell Wattle at dirt cheap as a buye and a Chan is a really only no brainer on this team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think Hill you can still probably sell because we look at where he ends up in ECR. He's still a guy that is being ranked deside the top ten. Whether that's right or right or wrong, it's still kind of it does look wrong, but he still has the name cache A. He still did catch a touchdown, so it's not like he just went out and did absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean he almost. I think he's still scored more points and j W.
Speaker 1: Got a touchdown. I think he has like first touchdown.
Speaker 2: Because he got the touchdown. But again, besides Week one, he has really not had any big games. With two of them, he's still an older wide receiver. We knew that he probably wasn't going to repeat how efficient he was last season. And something to keep in mind about with last year, they were forced feeding him because they want to get him two thousand yards. Obviously that's no longer in play whatsoever this year, So he's banged up. If he's playing that more of that decoy role, then yes, you're gonna see, Hey, Jalen Wattle may actually end up being a better factor. But I'm not confident enough in that to go out and say, hey, like go buy jayl the waddle again, just singing it all day, and because he's on all my teams anyway, so I think he's just a hold for right now and Hill, Yeah, I think that I'd be cool trying to trade him away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And by the way, recapping at the beginning, if you didn't know what a ladder is, it's called the ladder bet where you bet levels of a player going up in their yard, something we like to do from time to time. If you check us out over on Betting Pros, Eric's and myself piece of PA. We do the prop show and ladder. Betting logic was right. We did hit the two most important legs, which is the safety net. Everything else you kind of lower your bets and you try to go higher or logic was right. Eh, what can you do? What you could do is you can go check us out over on Betting Pros for our FP listeners FP free. If you go, you can get a one month premium access to Betting Pros. You can download the app, go over to Bettingpros dot com and just like Erickson's got on top of his banner, here you can put an FP free and get access to all of our premium features on Betting Pros, the Awesome Feed, the Awesome Analysis, the prop Analyzer, the cheat sheet for props, and more. You can turn some of your fantasy knowledge into bets and you get a free month of doing it over on Betting Pros. So do it today, FP free. Join us in some ladders that we can do. We only it was like a step ladder. This one was we didn't get the full length of it. We just you know, went up changed the light bulb. We didn't get to put the star on the Christmas tree. You Christmas tree guy? Right now? Are you firmly Christmas tree? After Thanksgiving or before?
Speaker 2: I would if I had the space in my current living arrangement to have and to have space for a Christmas tree. We have a very very small, you know, fake tree that we put up. It doesn't take very long to deck rate, which is kind of nice. But I do miss the days of being with my family in my parents' home where they have a big Christmas tree, get to decorate it.
Speaker 1: Nostalgia.
Speaker 3: I'm into that.
Speaker 2: I'm into that, and hopefully once I have it a home to call my own, we can have a big Christmas tree too.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, guess what We're gonna ladder something and get you a home next week. So ladder bets for next week and maybe some fantasy championships, and sometimes that's going to come in the play of the players to buy. So it is running backs to buy on the high, to sell on the low, or sell on the high and buying the low, however you want to do it. Let's talk about the running backs that we are going to buy for this week. We got a couple young dogs in it and Eric said, I'm gonna let you start. Which running back are you looking to buy.
Speaker 2: I'm looking to buy Tyrone Tracy, running back for the New York Giants, rookie running back. He had a great game this past week against the Carolina Panthers. It was I mean, it was essentially perfect except for up with pill yes, yes, the backbreaking fumble and overtime. He was a very emotional on the sidelines. You could see, I mean just it tears your heart out for a young player that again had a great game, had over one hundred rushing yards, scored a touchdown, trying to help his team win. Again, he was the engine of the Giants offense and to come up short there. I just want to point to how great his usage has been this season, how e fishing he has been this season. I mean, he played eighty percent of the snaps. It took one game where they didn't have Devin Singletary for him to convince the entire coaching staff and Brian Dable that hey, Tyrone Tracy is the guy in this backfield. So I think that as a player that people scooped off of the waiver wire, I still don't think that his value has quite caught up to the actual production of what he's been able to do consistently putting up one hundred plus rushing yards, averaging over five yards per carry, explosiveness. This was a guy that we loved last year. Again, he's been barely been playing running back. He used to play wide receiver at the calls level and switched the running back his final year, and now he's bowling out at running back in the NFL. So we see rookies all the time, see post bumps in terms of usage, in terms of production after their bye week, I mean, we're already seeing with Tyrone Tracy. So the fact that they go into the bye week kind of scheme things up a little bit even more For Tracy, who I think still has another level to his game based on how well he can be used as a receiver in the passing game. I think he's gonna finish the season really, really strong. So when you look at the schedule, I like it a lot. Again, they're on a bye week this week, so just another reason why, Hey, you can buy Tracy because it's not going to the Tracy manager may not see his value rest of season because hey, this week he's getting score zero points the rest of the schedule for the Giants, Buccaneers, Cowboys, Saints, Ravens, Gross Falcons, and Colts. So really I only see one matchup in there where I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on Tracy with the Baltimore Ravens. But besides that, I think it's pretty smooth sledding for Tyrone Tracy. So he is a buy for me as one of these running backs. That Again, when I was writing up the forecast this week, there were a ton of running backs I'm done with this guy, I'm ready to sell this guy, and they were all kind of in the range of a Tyrone Tracy. So I think that's the guy you should try to go after. With some of these running backs that are definitely trend in the wrong direction, I think Tyra Tracy's going in the reverse.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, an interesting one because one of the things I was going to say to you is like it's kind of tough off of a big game. Maybe it tapers down just a bit because of the fumble. A little bit of Devin Singletary in there as well, that could get into people's minds. The big value is the bye week is the hymn not playing and there is an opportunity that you could take advantage of someone that's like I got to get to the playoffs. This is the trade deadline. This is it. Maybe you can trade a little bit lower value than what it normally would cost for a back that's going to go over one hundred or something like that. But the guy and I think we might have talked about this last week. But if you remember my cell last week was Tony Pollard off of a huge volume, and that kind of fell apart this week. Do you think you could still trade Pollard to get Tracy or do you think that's too far gone because I mean, it was only one bad game with Pollard, you know, I think it is in people's brain. So, but do you think you could straight up trade Pollard not again, running back for running back? Blahlah blah. Sometimes that doesn't work. But would you do you think you can do it?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: I mean I have them ranked back to back in terms of my ECR Rest of season rankings, so I think they're in that same tier of running back and I think enough, yes.
Speaker 3: I would I would Okay, okay, yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 2: I have Tracy again back to back but Tracey's on top ahead of Tony Pollard because in the rest season rankings, I am trying to capture, you know, the market value of the said player. So even if I'm more down on the player, I still want to capture, Hey, what is this guy worth in a trade? Because not everyone sees Tony Pollard as a depreciating asset. Well, all of our listeners do, because you talked about it last week correctly, Welsh, that hey, it's time to sell Tony Pollard. And then every other show I listened to is like, you gotta sell Tony Pollard. So you started the end of Tony Pollard offensive avalanche, the avalanche of Tony Pollard. But yeah, I think that Tracy would be one of the byes. And again when I look at my rest season rankings, I'm able to look at tabs and it's Tracy by and then all the running backs below him are sell.
Speaker 1: Would you do you want Tracy or Brian Robinson junior rest.
Speaker 2: Of seas So this one I will still go with Brian Robinson. I have one spot ahead of Tyron Tracy, just because I think Robinson is probably even cheaper to get because he's hurt and he's missed a couple of games, but again he was my bye last week. I think both guys are good buyes. But he has a great schedule. Talked about his playoff schedule. It's rarely favorable. And something else to keep in mind is someone always try to keep in the back of my head when it comes to running backs. A lot of times we see the running backs that are the front runners in the first half of the season, they fall off in the second half.
Speaker 3: Of the season.
Speaker 2: It's just hard to keep up that type of pace when you're getting a ton of volume. I know one of the things that maybe I didn't consider enough last year was with Travis etn Right. He was a player that start out the season top five running back, was unstoppable, and he fell off in the second half, and I didn't account for that enough when I was ranking him in redraft. This season, we've obvious seen him play out where he's been a very big disappointment this year. So I know Pollard kind of looks like that type of player where hey, really strong, start starting to fall off here in the second half. And I think that when we talk about some our running backs to sell, we have some similar feelings with some running backs that may fall off in the second half as well.
Speaker 1: I'm a firm believer in this and I co sign so I'm not, you know, adding it a whole bunch of Let me ask you one more though, Tracy or DeAndre Swift? Tracy, Okay, that's right that I didn't know. I was careful. I wouldn't don't want to ask you to say another guy that wasn't Tracy, but I felt this one was too good. I mean, even in like the you know, the weekly ranks, like Swift is still out there, but that bears offense. I mean, they just fired Waldron and we really don't know what it's going to look like, and things seem to be kind of falling apart. You would assume they're going to be passing more. But Swift versus Tracy, if you were living in it's probably something more equivalent to like wide receiver running back trade for wide receiver running back. Maybe someone would value Swift a little bit more so you can get added benefit to getting Tracy and a higher wide receiver for giving Swift and a lower wide receiver. Just a little trade idea that you can do. Of course, you can use the trade analyzer to play around with all of those, So I like it all right. My running back to buy same scope, I am also taking a running back that is on by this week my bye or my running back to buy is Bucky Irving. So a couple of the young dudes. Bucky Irving coming off of a really good game against the forty nine ers, thirteen carries, seventy three yards, average around five and a half per rush, and I think the bye week is actually going to become a really important thing for them to reestablish what this backfield looks like, and I truly do believe it needs to begin will be more Bucky Irving. Fun fact, Bucky has only had less than ten touches with this team in one game all season long. In one game, he's averaging over five yards per carry and seven yards per reception. So even on the lower baseline of him getting the ten touches, you're looking at a fifty to sixty yard uptick coming off of a bye week where we could see more of an established run. You're gonna get Mike Evans back. In theory, they need to control more possession of time. He can play both sides of running and receiving. Also, by the way, he had the most misstackles in Week ten. That's just something that he does such a great job of forcing miss tackles getting yards after contact. He had two more mistackles than the next running back. And in the playbook of Andrew Ericksson on Fantasy Pro's Rest of Season Schedule Strength of Schedule number one, he is the number one for RBS in strength of schedule rest of season in favor of him, So he got a favorable matchup in general, a guy that you know, like I said, the underlying stats of he's forcing miss tackles, he's great between the offensive lineman, and he's going to help establish just more clock control. I think the carries need to uptick for Bucky Irving. He has had nine carries or more in three of the last four games. Actually, if I go through it, it's actually been five of the last six games he's had at least nine carries. And like I said, with the touches he has had every game but two, he has had two or more receptions, and he has had three or more receptions in four straight games. So he's catching the ball, he's running, he is efficient as all can be. I think this is going to slightly uptick. He had sixteen touches this past week, and he has actually gone over twelve in three of the last four. He's just such a good back. This is the type of guy you get more in the back half of the season and coming off of the bye. I think that is a major thing that is going to get established with this team. So because he is in a shared backfield and they're on buy, I think it's a prime opportunity to go get Bucky Irving for your playoff run, for that great strength of schedule. Give me some Bucky Irving. What do you think about buying It's not low, but it's just buying on a week you know where he is not in any eye. He's not helping anybody at the trade deadline. What do you think about just Bucky overall?
Speaker 2: I think he's a great pick and he's someone that I definitely strongly considered as well as a buye. Again, some of these rookie running backs, these guys are league winners at this time in the second half of the season. We see it all the time with some of these rookies, So I like that we're kind of seeing eye to eye with let's buy these rookie running backs when there's some ambiguity about you know, at least with Bucky Well, Shod White's still there, right, So you're never going to necessarily have to pay so much because Bucky Irving's not playing an eighty percent snapshare, which is so obvious to reing related to fantasy production. But what is obvious is he's the best running back on the Bucks. That is as clear as day. The schedule is not only great for running backs but for the Buccaneers overall. So I think that this is a smash spot to go after Bucky Irving Shad White. Eventually, he's just not gonna keep scoring touchdowns and an absurd clip and if he's not scoring them, who is Bucky Irving?
Speaker 3: So I love this.
Speaker 1: Call and there you go, so two running backs that are on the by So you got to get a little bit tricky and make sure you've got players that can play out there. But those are the guys that were buying. Who are we selling? Well, we're gonna hit this right after we tell you about our ruins over at DraftKings because the NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that has not changed this season DraftKings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL, which is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line and gallop sixty yards to score. Yeah, we don't care how they get them. We want to bet on touchdowns and DraftKings has got you covered this past week on Monday Night football. How about the first touchdowns score my league Washington about a thirty five to one. You can play with first touchdowns two plus touchdowns anytime. Touchdowns. They got you covered. And here's the reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big on DraftKings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. By downloading the Draftking sports Book app and use code Fantasy pros. That's Code Fantasy pros for new customers to get one fifteen bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight ope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Four Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dknng dot co. Slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: Running backs to sell, let's jump in and oh, wouldn't you know it? We might have talked about this guy Andrew Rickson. Which running back do you want to sell?
Speaker 3: DeAndre Swift? I want to sell DeAndre Swift? I want to Honestly, you need to sell all the.
Speaker 2: Bears all You just need to get rid of every single bear except Raalmaduon's I still cam as a rookie.
Speaker 3: But besides Romadin.
Speaker 1: Dynasty not in redraft? Like what like what before you're gonna going to this which bear could you comfortably start in the coming weeks? Give me one Bear where you're like, yeah, we got it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's still Swift, right, he's because he's starting running back. But at the same time that's why, but that's why you can trade him for something, right, Who's going to give you anything for DJ Moore?
Speaker 3: No? Nothing like no one's going.
Speaker 2: To give you anything for those So that's why I look at Swift as he still has the most value, and even if because I would expect that we see a bump in terms of usage, in terms of production of the offense now that they have fired Chaine Waldrim. We see this all the time, but it's very short term because usually what happens is, yes, they celebrate, Hey he's gone, the offense plays better, we're back, and then they go back to not being great again. Like that's usually what happens. And no team has a more difficult schedule the rest of the way than the Chicago Bears this Patriots matchup. The reason I'm talking about the Bears last week was because I thought, Okay, they're going to pop off against the Patriots, this is the opportunity to sell high. Well, they blew it. So I'm not taking any more risks with these Bears. Players rest of season. So DeAndre Swift to meet talked about this being one of the most difficult schedules the rest of the way. So Packers at home this week, Vikings at the Lions, at the forty nine, Ers at the Vikings, the Lions and the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: So unless you can.
Speaker 2: Get to the Seahawks matchup, I hate all these matchups the rest of the way for the Chicago Bears any way you look at it in the Strength of Schedule tool, whether it's for the running backs, the quarterbacks, the receivers, it's just a mess. So I think right now, considering Swift has been really strong for the majority of the first half of the season, and even against the Patriots again he's still put up a decent Statlan didn't score. But I think that maybe there'll be some more optimism about the Shane Waldron firing that you can still get a decent return on a DeAndre Swift. But the thing that Shane Waldron again, he's gone, you know. But with him being gone, you know, it doesn't change all the injuries on the Bears' offensive line. He's not the new off its accordated to the intrum. Isn't just going to come in wave his magic wand and be like, well, the offensive line is fixed, but we're good to go. I don't really see that happening. So I think for me, Deander Ship is going to be the sell high running back if you can even really sell high.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know, one of the things too, is like I don't think changing out the offensive coordinator is going to like completely fix Caleb Williams's tentiveness. Like, I think you have to restructure the offense. That's one of the things why he deserved to be fired. I don't think they structured this offense and the decision makings to properly account for the tentiveness of Caleb Williams. I actually talked about the on the show. If you watch Hard Knocks too, I think that maybe we just didn't see it all. But the babying of Caleb Williams like oh, guld you some coffee? Like you okay? You know, like it's just like no, like treat them like a rookie, like let's get some stuff, and like what do you think, Caleb? You know, it was a very weird situation in Hard Knocks when you watch is how Caleb was treated overall in that offense, and I don't know that you can go and kind of restructure everything at this point in the season to make everything better and fixed. Maybe I'm wrong. Swift is probably a goods get out from It's kind of like what we talked about with the Dolphins, right It was like, hey, listen, are these guys are going to be nothing Burgers? No, But it's like, I don't think I want to go into the playoffs with these type of players that are just completely just in and out. You know, I'd almost are like Martin was running back show, but Marvin Harrison, you know, just these players that just do nothing and then show up big. The problem is the Bears have not shown up, but all Swift has had some big games. I just don't know what that running game is going to look like. If you have some running back ish depth, you know, maybe you know, Darnell Mooney. If you're pushing for another positional side like Darnell Mooney for DeAndre Swift is probably fair. If you can go higher than a Darnell Mooney, I think that's gonna, you know, feel a lot better. Maybe one of the Jets wide receivers or something like that. Assuming you're trading out of positional stuff. But I think I'm with you on that, on that cell train, the running back that I am selling and moving out from is JK. Dobbins. I feel like I have done this a couple times with mister JK. Dobbins. Going back to that strength of schedule playbook, I think something to pay attention to again, fifth worst absolute fifth worst on the books here. I think he's got a Kansas City matchup in there that's right in the middle of the playoffs. Six of his last seven games, he's averaged under four yards per carrie. We've also seen the carries tick down. What do we see this week? We saw Gus Edwards back in the fray. That's actually the scary thing because the efficiency of JK. Dobbins just not really there. Hasn't had these huge He's had a couple explosive plays, but he's not a consistently explosive guy. So the reason I point out, what is it, six of seven games averaging under four yards per carry with a few receptions. Needs volume. It's not an efficient offense. He needs volume. Gus Edwards back healthy, gave him ten carries. I'm not sure that that's going to continue to play. I think he is kind of where down getting back into you know, as the season goes, all goes on. JK. Dobbins has had the brunt of everything, not much balance like we thought would have been with Gus Edwards. I think he's going to be pairing back. I think it's hard to imagine he's going to go over fourteen fifteen carries per game, gets a couple of receptions, Gus Edwards might start vulturing. I just don't like what I'm seeing out of JK. Dobbins. A schedule doesn't really speak super well to it. So I think this is a guy, maybe in the same trajectory as DeAndre Swift, of a player that I would try to move off of going into the playoffs. If you're trading running back for running back, that's a tougher question. But again, positionally, could you target you know, the Darnell Moonies of the world. There's a real possibility people are dying for running back depth out there, and I think Swift and Dobbins are at the tippy top of running backs that we're trying to sell, even though I think Pollard was a poster child. But you know that game just knocked his value down. I'm not so sure that swifter Dobbins have had a big, swiftly knockout from under them as far as their value goes. What do you think about moving off at Dobbins? You agree or disagree?
Speaker 3: I agree, Yeah, I've actually found myself.
Speaker 2: You know, Dobbins is a player that I've traded away in a couple of leagues the last couple of weeks. Not because I knew that Gus Edwards is going to come back, but he was a player that you know, had value, and I thought, hey, like I need to address other positions of need on my team. I'm going to sell JK. Dobbins because I have Tyrone Tracy on my bench. I have Bucky Irving on my bench because I was trying to pick up those guys, and Dobbins at the time seemed, hey, who's the most expendable player?
Speaker 3: It was JK.
Speaker 2: Dobbins, based on the schedule, based on you know, now we know that Edwards is going to be involved. The fact that it wasn't even Edwards that vultured Dobbins last week was Hassan Haskins that ended up getting the vulture touchdown, so that's problematic for him rest of seasons. So again, he's not a player that you expect to be a nothing burger, but the efficiency, like you said, the one hundred yard games haven't been there since the start of the year, and I think right now is the time to move off of Dobbins, because yes, even if his value doesn't totally hit zero, it's going to continue, I think, to kind of dip and decline until soon nobody wants JK. Dobbins, and then you're starting him because you don't have any other options when you want to be trying to buy those ascending assets like we're looking at with the Tyrone Tracys, with the Bucky Irvings, where we think their production is going to go up, where as with Pollar or excuse me Pollar, with Polar Dobbins and DeAndre Swift, we feel like their production is going to go down the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: And you know, if you could somehow push moving Swift for a Tracy and move a Dobbins to get a Bucky Irving, I don't think those are the worst things in the world of moving off of those. One of the little slight thing I would throw out is I get a lot of questions sometimes sometimes it's actually just really good to know who people are trying to move out from, even if you are not, because I know sometimes like you'll hear these guys, you're like, well, I don't have them, What does it matter? It's good to know the market value because guess what, You're going to get a trade offer in your inbox for these players, and then that is going to start Should I be making this trade? You want to know who people are moving out from, and you know that kind of give you the slick nature of maybe what they're listening to. When you start to see Dobbins and Swift in trade offers that you're like, hey, I didn't know that this was going on. So even if you don't have these players, it's pretty beneficial. We've got a couple debates to go through. But first, hey, guys, low testosterone effects about thirty percent of adult men in America. Are you feeling the drag of fatigue, noticing a dip in muscle mass, or sensing a slump in libido? If so, it's time to get your testosterone levels tested. If you have low t KAISA Trex is an FDA approved pill that's changing the game in testosterone replacement therapy. In fact, Kaisa Treks restore testosterone levels in nearly nine out of ten clinical study participants, and its unique formulation bypasses the liver to avoid liver damage. It's time to break free from injections, pellets, and gels. Choose Kaisa tres and take a step toward being the hero of your life again. To see if you qualify, visit kaisatrecks dot com and take the low T quiz today. That's kyz at r e x dot com. By prescription only, Kaisatrex is a controlled substance and can be a target of abuse. Kisatrex is not for use in pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medications. Serious side effects include increased blood pressure, worsening prostrate symptoms, increase risk of prostate cancer, blood clots in the legs or lungs, decreased sperm count, liver problems in large or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling of the ankle's feet or body, increased red blood cell count, and increase in prostate specific antigen or PSA levels. PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor, call your doctor. To learn more about Kisatrex. For questions and more information, visit www dot kisatrex dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. The debates. Let's talk about some RB debates my presence. This is always Worm's thing, So I got to steal these this week ericson Buy, Sell, hold, Nick Chubb, Tank Bigsby, Rico Dowdell. Those are the three going to buy.
Speaker 2: Nick Chubb got the Saints this week, so it's a good matchup for him out of the bye week.
Speaker 3: No, the play and the playoffs have a couple of good matchups two for him. Nick Chubb.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it as a buy on on this program, so I'm gonna continue to buy Nick Chubb. Tank Bigsby is probably going to be the cell for me. The Jaguars are not going in the right direction. They don't have Trevor Lawrence potentially, and I'm not even sure if Bigsby is the RB one in his backfield anymore. He's dealing with an ankle injury. So the one saving grace with these Jaguars was they have a couple of decent matchups in the playoffs. But now Bigsby may not be in a position to take advantage of said matchups. That being said, Rico Dawdell another player that's dealing with a lot of injuries and a team that's also going down the toilet, they actually might be a worse position than Jacksonville were all Dallas. But I feel confident Doubtle is going to be the guy that's going to least lead the backfield. They've got favorable matchups in the playoffs Bengals, Panthers, Buccaneers and the Philadelphia Eagles. And I just enough with his Ezekiel Elliott nonsense, we hit this as I.
Speaker 1: Thought we were done. When I saw him back out there getting significant carries, I was like, here we know it was the grand theft. Auto mean here we go again, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So right now? And Rico also is a player that you can start. Theoretically, you can't start Tank Bigsby here in week eleven, whereas Doubtell, Hey, he has volume, he can catch. I mean if, if anything, he's boosted in the passing game, because all Cooper Rush can do is check the ball down. So Rico will be able to be the hole for me sell Tank Bigsby and by Nick Jubb.
Speaker 1: So I agree. I think I agree with this if if Cooper Rush wasn't the quarterback, I might like buy Doubtle off of that and maybe hold Chubb. The only caveato throat is you've done this from time to time as you also consider their value, because I will take this more literal like, oh, I'm buying into this player, I'm selling off of this player. I'll just hold. But sometimes you have taken it like, well, you know this guy's value is why I want to sell him. I'm saying all that to say, like, I don't think Tank Bigsby has any value right now. The Jaguars are a disaster, a mess. Eten is out there. So the idea of like selling on Bigsby is selling to nothing. So maybe you could transform this into saying, like, you know Bigsby is the hold. Maybe you sell Chubb with you know, Jerome Ford and just overall value and you buy Rico. I think you could maybe twist it something like that, but I'm gonna go with yours. I agree with yours, Like if you're just talking about the rest of season, I'm out on Tank, and I know I was the buy Tank guy. Jacksonville's a disaster. Tank doesn't play third downs Eten looks like he's ticking back up. They had that red zone, that goal line carry that was primed for Tank and it wasn't. I'm out on him. I hate the Cowboys situation. Chubb is getting more carries, so like I'm in agreement there. But you know, from the value standpoint, I mean, do you agree with that at least that like the Tank is like a nothing burger right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's gonna get dropped because he's playing the lines this week on the road and he's bye week and then the Texan's tight. But like that's what I mean. He has no valet and you can probably drop him in shallow leagues. Who's gonna go Who's going to run to the waiver wire to pick up Tank? Makes me noboddy? So you just have to remember to think about Hey, Week fifteen, Jets Week sixteen Raiders, think back to Tank meets me, but for the foreseeable future, for the next month, he's not really worth a lot or if anything at all.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, not all right the last one, This is a little bit of a deeper one Odric estimate. Taja Spears, Gus Edwards buy Sell Holt.
Speaker 3: Buying Adric Estime. He's taking over the backfield.
Speaker 2: Finally, Sean Payton finally follow what he was actually saying to the media for the past month, that he's gonna give us to any more touches. Even though it took it was so funny to look at back of that game. Marvin Mims was the first Broncos player to get two.
Speaker 3: Carries in that.
Speaker 2: Sean Fayn continues to just troll everybody that falls and never Broncos for fantasy football purposes in any way, shape or form. That being said, Esimate looks like the lead back at least on early downs, and I just love him as a prospect. I think that he's a good running back, so I like him getting this opportunity. Spears is probably the sell for me because he's just now eating into Tony Pollard. But I don't know if Spears is now okay, well, now he's a startuple asset. Well, he also doesn't have a great schedule that Tony Pollard also has to endure, and he also has a Tony Pollard problem, which means I don't see how productive he's going to be unless Pollard gets hurt. And then with Gus Edwards, I think I probably just hold him because again touchdown equity, he's really really cheap right now and you're probably getting him off of waivers and JK. Dobbins were to get banged up, well, then he looks like he's stepping in as the main running back for the Chargers, and at least it seems to me he might be the guy they try to use a little bit more at the goal mine. So that's how you benefit from Chargers' touchdowns, would be with with Gus Edwards. So I'm going to buy Es to MA hold Gus Edwards and sell toa Jay Spears just kind of sell the Titans backfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you're kind of flipping me a little bit because my original assessment was estimate is the buy Spears is the hold and Edwards is the sell. Maybe I can't just sell all the Chargers like I'm trying to do. One of the things with Gus Edwards and why I had a caveat with JK. Dobbins was Gus Edwards and what he does of the goal line. We got how many touchdowns he has this year? No nut, he has none. He has zero touchdowns. That's forty eight carries. But he also has no touchdowns at all. That does feel like that can change. I still feel like I'm not interested from the overall value perspective in Gus Edwards, and I feel like he is going to eat into Dobbins, like Dobbins needs volume and he's kind of inefficient. Edwards is also inefficient, so it's just a bunch of inefficient facts. What I like about Spears is what he can do in the passing game, but he also just like it's too bad all of these backs are just like eating into each other and also not great offenses. I think I'm gonna lean on the side though, I'm gonna go with you with estimate, because I do think there's kind of a like clay thing, like we could mold this into anything. Like he had a bunch of carries. Javonte has not worked. Maybe they'll keep going to him. I don't love the offense, so Spears as much as I'm selling on Pollard, it was more about the value of where he was at. Poller's not going to go away. I don't think Dobbins is going to go away, but I just I think it's just a bunch of you know, running backs rushing for two and a half yards all game long. So I'm gonna end it with estimates. The buy spears as the hold and Gus Edwards is the cell. What do you guys think? Put it in the chat below, let's see who you're buy selling and who you're holding. You also can join us on our live streams. We've got a weekly trade live stream on YouTube where you can come and ask specific trade questions every Wednesday at three pm Eastern And for those listening on the pod YouTube dot com slash Fantasy pro subscribe click the bell get notified so you don't miss any of it. Those, my friends, are the running backs that we are by selling and holding for Andrew Ericson. I'm Chris Welsh. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us, and we will talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Follow us on x
Speaker 5: Instagram, and TikTok at fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasypros.